Yokai Watch Thread

Yokai Watch 2 coming out in america September.
Yokai Watch 3 coming out in 4 days in Japan
Not really much else of note, actually
Is busters any good? Does anyone even still play busters?

Other urls found in this thread:

drive.google.com/file/d/0Bza2-tukE5jabG0tbTBoSzRqYkk/view
drive.google.com/file/d/0BxsuGeydc-YhU0tPeFU5UkprR00/view
drive.google.com/file/d/0B8pqPh917vXSdGVoOFdESDVHdkk/view
mega.nz/#!Qdxk2ByR!DxuZsns-QBGOAlLx32-V_j04vXAWyAc9jZJ0ws9wEeg
drrr.com
enjoi.sakura.ne.jp/youkai-watch2/index.html
youtube.com/watch?v=R-0waQmvWX4
youtube.com/watch?v=7Gs3aTmFNIs
archive.is/tdEMw
mega.nz/#!pxd0hBbK!8iVwmTKhaS-yU-_HouMBE1-lJhKMk9yRiAO-jW0CmRc
mega.nz/#!exlzlQgI!1qZQSYz5uKKlZHKJosoxuUNxQl8ASAKaA0igiib4qeE
mega.nz/#!3gkXCSBA!0l8ufV-NZfxed6V14nFOKHfrvehbQjK9V4lK51Ic4Mk
enjoi.sakura.ne.jp/youkai-watch/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Shit looks like Pokémon with a somehow shittier artstyle.

It plays like a more comfier pokemon, but the start of the game is slow as ass. Midgame is pretty fun but Yokai Watch 1 has no fucking endgame whatsoever.
I haven't finished Yokai Watch 2, but it's way more popular with the nips so I assume that problem was fixed.

I played the first one and i thought it was alright, didn't amaze me but it was good filler in between major releases.

Call me when Level 5 has finished drying this shit cow and they go back to making good games like Layton, DC or Inazumer

Well thanks for fucking reminding that layton is now an IOS and Android game.

I prefer inazuma eleven

Insomni/Sandi, Blizzaria/Damona, Everfore/Eterna, and hell even Chatalie are QTs

Games don't look very interesting. I only watched the movie for that semen demon youkai. It was completely forgettable.

This game is a lot of fun, it's a shame it just gets shelved by most people for looking too much like pokemon before they even play it. It's got a comfy as hell setting, neat mechanics, lots of little things to do as a diversion and an alright story with good presentation.

The battle system feels pretty fresh, which is something I've desperately needed in my RPGs. I hope when the sequel hits America it's even better.

Daily reminder for watchers of the anime:
The American dub is horseshit, watch the Japanese dub instead. Kieta> Nate

Disclosure: I have seen at least 3 episodes of the America dub and 30 episodes and the first movie of the Japanese Dub

NoA did the translation for the Yokai Watch games, right? How did those turn out?

What do you think?

I bought this piece of shit for $10. That money could have been invested in something useful, like research for ass cancer. But now I have cancer because of this game.

Marathoned the first season of the anime recently. Surprised me with how genuinely funny it was. Komasan a best.
Jibanyan's origin made me cry like a bitch

Inazoomer never ever coming to the west.

Dead, only chance is coming back as shit for nostalgia bucks, dead with only chance of revival relying on Mexico becoming anything beyond poor.

From what I hear, nothing with the Anime being the one with the rampant censorship.

Best girl.

I think you mean the rest of it. At least the first game came over with some of the anime episodes being posted on the EShop

As far as I know, the first couple NDS Inazoomer games came out for Britbongs, but we only ever got a digital version on the e-shop and Nintendo practically went out of their way to not advertise it at all.

Nintendo has a bad habit of never fucking advertising their games. If it weren't for Holla Forums showing me lewd things in the anime I wouldn't have known what the fuck the game was.

You're welcome, broke my heart, broke your heart

What are you, a yank or something? What matters is that Chrono Stones came out and relatively well off even though they had to rework everything to fit the "Britbongs live in feudal japan" narrative. Galaxy is a bloated clusterfuck and mixmaxing the whole fucking team from the start leads to extreme confusion. Also Souls are an unnecessary gimmick that can't beat the more versatile Stands I mean Kenshins.

I'm most sad about Inazuma Online though, that thing had me hoping it wouldn't be a shameless cash grab like all those nip mobile games yet there it was.

Why are spics so enamored with Level 5

All the games through the fifth canon installation came out, even some of the Strikers ones. Problem is that NoE/A, being the absolute Hebrews that they are, released the third game for 3DS without even as much as bumping up the graphics a little bit or giving any reasonable upgrade to the game, despite it running fine on the DS itself. Also as stated, they advertise barely nothing as of late.

3 is coming out in 3 days

Oh boy! More pedophillic, autistic weebshit in gaming.

ALSO CHECK 'EM

user there's nothing wrong with wanting to fuck a ghost

You know what he's talking about you disgusting fujoshit

No bully pls.

If you fuck a ghost, the FemBusters will appear.

Remember when people were saying this would be the next Pokemon for Nintendo?

Jesus fuck what were they thinking?

Disregarding pokemon go, yokai watch is fairly equal when it comes to sheckel making as pokemon.

In Japan, maybe, thats just one region. The series has failed to make any kind of market penetration anywhere else and even in Japan sales of YW2 were lackluster as fuck. Face it faggot, its a great game series, but it doesn't compete, nobody even said it had to compete, I'm just saying. People who thought this would be the next Pokemon are downright wrong

I ain't saying the game competes overseas, it's a fairly japan-centric series in the first place, but through merchandising and shit in japan, it competes pretty well in that country.
And weren't YW2's sales pretty good? I could've sworn they made the 3rd version because the first two were selling great and the movie sales were also great.
I may be wrong though.

It sold 3 million in the first 6 months worldwide, which is a commercial success, so of course it warrants a sequel. Does it compete with Pokemon though? Naw, Pokemon games have sold that much it its first week in Japan alone

*Japan

Except it's relegated to a single region for their shekel making because half the humor comes from the ghosts being closely tied to nipponese culture whereas pokeymen are literally animals with elements

WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?! You are the stupidest piece of shit human being i've ever seen in my life, You HAD to be a stupid fucking retard and make this thread while the whole board is infested, swarming with rehash-hungry pokephiles and their GO-fuck yourself smartphone widget thinking they're the shit bringing back their childhood memories with their old and dusty gen1 shit while looking at braindead mutant animals that look like chernobyl abominations with cake frosting, bumping onto eachother in an overlay of their cameras, you can't reason with pokefags and especially when they have a new toy in their hands, they're like SJWs, they do not use logic or reason and there is no point explaining to them why current pokemon is shit and Yokai is much better, it's not their fault, they were already stung by the nintendrone bug, but you are not making it any better by choosing THE WORST OF ALL TIMES to show Yokai Watch to these disgusting savages, now every time anyone will come out to call current Pokemon shit will be instantly labeled as a "hurr durr, butthurt yokai fag" because that's how Holla Forums works and that's how it has always worked, you're ruining the image of this -clearly- superior game by dangling it in front of all of its potential haters, What the fuck were you thinking when you made this thread? did you seriously think it was a good idea?

Is this pasta fresh?

"Dohoho very funny, it's a really long post with somone being really angry xDddd just like the navy seals copypasta xD :v :3 it must really be an epic copy pasta that i will TOTALLY save and use in the future"

And that's how it should have always been you fucking retard, it's better if these troglodytes from Holla Forums don't know anything about it because they are too stupid and attached to Pokeshit to appreciate it, I DO like Yokai Watch but i don't like you, you're a fucking moron who can't think past 2 seconds into the future of every action you take, go fuck yourself you fucking retard, FUCK YOU

I'm keen for Yo-Kai Watch 2. The first game captured the wondrous spirit I've always wanted in an RPG perfectly. Judging from the trailers it's borrowing more from the cartoon, and while I prefer the anime, that still means a stronger focus on comedy.

It'll be interesting to see if the sequel can make a bigger splash. It's gaining momentum with kids in Straya, but I think that's largely from the cartoon.
My understanding is YW2 is where it got huge in Japan - online battles alone should make a big difference. I've always wanted to try out the PVP.

Should I go back and clear out bonus bosses in the first game? I already beat Wobblewok and the red oni, but didn't really feel a motivation to wail on the rest.

You're a fucking clown to me man, you're a fucking POSER, stop bumping this stupid, pointless thread and go back to your vegan whole foods shop, if i was a Yokai i would inspirit you and make you punch yourself in the nuts for your mistake.

user please, this isn't cuckchan. Nobody likes pokemon go unironically here, and those that do are bullied anyways.

user are you okay?

I'm sorry that i misread your post and i'm NOT OKAY, i'm fucking mad, especially at the fucking OP, if you are the OP go kill yourself.

Problem with the series is it's too Japanese. It's tough to connect to unless you're a raging weeb.

I feel the anime connects more on that front mainly because it focuses on the yokai's effects on what happens to people in real life.

Can you please stop trying to push this shit? he doesn't like Yokai watch, he doesn't need you to break it down to him, doesn't matter if the anime does it more than the game or if it's more "tolerable" in more areas than the others, what you are doing is fucking pointless and so is this thread, you're a fucking autist

user please

This is what you faggots are doing for trying to make Yokai Watch "popular" on Holla Forums or trying to discuss it, you're presenting a good game to a bunch of tasteless retards who will endlessly shit on anything that doesn't immediately tingle their little dicks, if you want to talk about Yokai Watch do it somewhere else, do it somewhere where people would appreciate it, not here.

I see this get spread around a lot and I can't say I agree. I don't think you need to know anything about Japan to understand most Yo-Kai.
Betterfly here is a butterfly that makes people feel good about themselves, which translates to healing. Insomni is a ghost that keeps people awake at night if you know what I mean so they're tired when they wake up, which translates to inspiriting. Both simplistic concepts.
I don't know much about youkai besides your big ones like the tengu, but that really just meant I was coming into it fresh. And Pokémon has weird and obscure inspirations like Absol or basically any legendary, and people still boil that down to whatever makes sense to them.

tl;dr it's not as complicated as you'd think.

Not only because they surely won't like it, but also because people like the OP and
only come off as annoying shills trying to push another shitty game for sales

Well aren't you the brightest motherfucker in town? "WOOOAAAH OHH, EVERYONE LOOK AT ME!, I'M A HUGE FUCKING FAGGOT AND I NEED EVERYONE TO HELP ME GET THROUGH WITH MY INABILITY TO STOP CHOKING ON COCKS", If you were as bright as you think you are you'd know that anyone who uses "weeb" is a latent SJW and presenting them with anything slightly hinting of being of japanese origins would be like sprinkling salt on a snail except for pokemon, pokemon is their childhood and cannot do anything wrong

I'm really tired of all these people like you, trying to push yokai on Holla Forums, you're a fucking clown and a poser and if you really liked the game you would be able to put 2 + 2 together and not present it to these massive plebs.

game comes out in japan and in america in like 4 months
who am I shilling to, the fucking wind?

I'm not saying you're shilling, i'm saying that's what it looks like to these people, they don't use their brain and you should never expect them to, please read through every post carefully before you bitch and whine at me.

Someone seems mad that someone called him out on his autism.

That's an astounding deduction, Detective, sir, if i may add it also seems like that same person was waving his retarded Dwarf Fortress flag earlier too, Hmmm.

user we have ids

Well, excuse me for not being on this shitty imageboard that is full of plebs and tasteless casuals enough time to realize you guys are enjoying such an amazing feature, i guess that shitty game is pretty popular around here huh

I'm pretty sure everyone could tell you weren't from around here.

Do you want to calm down now and talk about the games you've already claimed to enjoy, or are you fresh out of ritalin?

Hey now, at least I don't fly off the handle every time someone mentions dorf fort because "those fucking savages will just shit on it".

Literally everyone can tell that you aren't from around here. But please do go back to whatever hole you crawled out from, your autism really adds nothing to the board as a whole.

Fuck you, i won't discuss anything about it here, i actually like those games and unlike you, i don't need "big bro Holla Forums's approval and make a generic thread with the first pic that comes up on google for it, to see "if anyone likes it", you're a fucking pussy that you felt it was necessary to check if anyone here liked it.

If my post offended you, fuck off, it wasn't even personal.

The sheer autism of your post was amusing to me.

I've never played Yo-Kai Watch, is it worth getting into?

No it's not, it's a weeb piece of trash like everyone says now fuck off.

The anime is good, and the game is okay. Yokai Watch 2 is when the game got really good, but that's still in nip.
If you have CFW I can fish up some links if you want to try it.

Are you really going to fall as low as to spoonfeed some random nerd? also none of them are good, stop spreading lies you moron.

tsun tsun

It can be a bit hit-or-miss. The single player adventure's a good deal of fun, but since you have less control over what your Yo-Kai do than most other RPG's, that can lose people. Essentially you control the flow of the fight by changing who's fighting, not by controlling their actual attacks.
Still, lots of raising, evolving and fusing. I had a hard time narrowing my team down to six.
There's a demo on the eShop which is kind of alright. It starts you off with a full team, which makes the fights at that point end way too fast, but it can give you a little clue how it works.

Or yeah, you can just pirate it. I really like how they avoided doing the starter gimmick, so it might be more fun to just try building a team.

Second image is a guide for the first game.

Anonymuss, you stupid mutt. You really are looking to get shit on, aren't you. Don't you realise that you're doing nothing with your life? You're just shitting up a thread because of an autistic fit that you've found yourself in. I bet you're the kind of cunt that actually loves Pokemon and decided that you needed to stop people discussing any alternatives by pretending to like them or know anything about them. How about you go take a long walk off a short pier, you fat, unattractive, balding fuck? Why can't you let me get told if a game is good or not by people who know what they're talking about? Why do you think anybody wants your fetid, smegma encrusted stink anywhere near this thread? I can hear you choking back tears are you hastily slap the keyboard to type out another half-hearted, all manchild response. Get the fuck out of this thread, take a walk and catch some Pokemon on Go and try not to be such a filthy fucking nigger when you get back. You rotten, filth laden, disgustingly pathetic, morbidly obese, no good, dirty, rotten, cumguzzling, shitjuggling pile of trash. I bet your mother wishes she'd kept the placenta instead of you, I bet she'd have preferred the shit that slipped out of her fat ass when she was squeezing your abnormally sized head out of her. You're worthless. You sicken all of us with your attitude and your behaviour. Either get your shit together or get the fuck out.

Graffoni, I cannot let you play Yoi Gai Wantch, or your Lasaga powers will go hayweire

Tim for you to die!!

What the ** is wrong with you? stop stealing content from * facebook and posting it on funnyjunk, this website is for OC as you can tell from the rest of the * front page. * uneducated redneck cunt, What the ** did they teach you in pre school? Oh wait let me think, you didn't even * go to pre-school because your just some redneck ** who doesn't know the difference between his sister and his wife. I bet your * dads your brother and your sister is your mother i bet you all ** each other in your redneck family. People like you make me feel physically sick I feel like if all of you scum where wiped off the earth it would be a better place and all of the Muslims Jews black and Asians could live in harmony without white misogynistic male scum around. You do this one more time and i might have to * kick your ass.

HAHAHAHAHA, you have made me laugh, did you fucking make this picture? nevermind, what's funny here is that someone actually took the time to make the ultimate babby spoonfeeding guide in hopes people on this shitty board would get into Yokai Watch, really pathetic and yet people think i'm the autist here, 10/10 and also just because you like the anime doesn't mean it's good, i like it too that but doesn't make it good, the comedy is shit and it's the japanese equivalent of the fairly oddparents at best.

I'd first play Undertale or Gone Home and die of cancer than liking Pokeshit

I cleared Yokai watch 1 and 2 and still playing busters

This is the only good question here, i didn't read everything else because it was nothing but insults you slowly picked up from browsing cuckchan and this dying boat of a board so i'll answer it right away

The people here don't know SHIT about Yokai Watch, i'm the only person who can tell you what's good or not because i don't let my feelings get in the way (when criticising something), i really like the games, listen to the theme songs every day, watched the anime and all but that doesn't mean they are good, they are still lacking and that faggot Hino is not making the games' true potential really sprout and the franchise will most likely be abandoned just like Danball Senki (LBX) did,

What i know:
Yes, the games are good, they are better than pokemon and other monster-collecting games and i have many good arguments to prove that, i won't waste my time and effort doing so though, because this is Holla Forums and everything you do here is pointless.

The anime is nothing but a parody of the games so if you haven't played the games you won't get many of the jokes, it's also hindered by how many references of pop culture and other anime they depend on, references are not funny or entertaining and they are very tiring.

>Yo-kai Watch [USA Reigion Free] .cia: drive.google.com/file/d/0Bza2-tukE5jabG0tbTBoSzRqYkk/view
drive.google.com/file/d/0BxsuGeydc-YhU0tPeFU5UkprR00/view
drive.google.com/file/d/0B8pqPh917vXSdGVoOFdESDVHdkk/view
Yo-kai Watch 2 Shinu'chi [JPN]
mega.nz/#!Qdxk2ByR!DxuZsns-QBGOAlLx32-V_j04vXAWyAc9jZJ0ws9wEeg

For anyone that has CFW.

Friend code me nigga, I don't believe you.

I don't want to contribute to this joke of a thread and i'm not interested in making friends with any of you faggots, i nearly dropped the game because single player is too hard even playing as Gabunyan with the best gear and weapons made from Oni drops.

Casual detected.

Casual.

Yes, i'm not good at the dumb game, it won't impress me that you point it out for me, it also won't stop me from liking it.

Even if it's likely nothing will happen i'll report this post just to spite you.

Were you always this stupid or did you have to go to college?

I went to the same college as you, i even remember that class, "When you run out of valid arguments, simply insult them"

You haven't actually made any arguments, you've ranted and raved the entire thread and then gotten pissy for getting called out. You tried to take a perfectly good thread and make it shit, but instead you made a fool of yourself. Luckily, you're anonymous, you can walk away from this thread and become a better person by not being such a shitter. You're in control of your fate, you can make the choice to not be a shitter.

Also, nice rebuttal, recycling someone's potshot because you're so mad you can't even think straight. You're a real quick thinker, ain'tcha.

The franchise will never be popular because only one of the designs is worth drawing porn of.

Well, looks like you're suffering from OCD so badly you need a perfectly crafted argument and broken down to you as specific as possible, i'll take pity on you and spell it out so your tiny brain can process the information step by step, from a fellow fan of Yokai Watch.

very funny joke btw, it was shit since the very first post.

The argument: You shouldn't be talking about YW here

why?: 1. You fucks ruin everything you touch, you are like the king Midas but everything you touch is turned to shit 2. I really like Yokai Watch and i wouldn't like it to turn into a game with an unfortunately shitty fanbase (like you) and have people associate it with a shitty site where people scream go back to Holla Forums and go back to Holla Forums at eachother day and night + has daily Undertale and Steven Universe threads like nobody's business 3. Be it Holla Forums or 4worse, everything you faggots do fills me with shame, your retarded memes and what the less bright would call as "chan culture" fill me with disgust, I simply do not want to associate with people who still think George Constanza Meemee is funny

Conclusion: Yokai Watch is only mine and you retards are not allowed to like it, if you don't like how I think then take the advice of people like

And kindly fuck off because you're nothing but posers waiting to turn a good game into another Kingdom Hearts, Undertale, TF2 etc.

Who's luck am I stealing?
Do they want it back?

Legit question.
Why are you here?

Oh, I get it. You don't want Holla Forums to be about videogames. I get it now.

Get the fuck out.

You're very lucky indeed, but that doesn't mean you're not a giant bitch.

I already stated why, it's up to you to decide if the end justifies the reason of my stay, since that's how you lowly lifeforms think, everything must be justified right?

You are free to discuss other shitty games, Depression Quest, Street Fighter V, Half-life, Pokemon anything that doesn't make others brand you as unworthy of posting on this shitty site, actually, if this board needs anything is More Pokemon, maybe that way people will finally get tired of it and stop shoving Pikachu's ugly yellow ass down people's throats.

so your argument is still "Stop talking about good video games because someone might not like it and I can't stand someone not liking muh favorite game"?

I already explained it to you in as much detail as i could and you still didn't understand, brain problems~

I don't want YW to be seen as a "Holla Forums thing", you guys are disgusting and unworthy, all the stuff i said earlier is because i want you to understand it's futile trying to make others like it if they don't initially do.

yokai watch is already embedded in 8ch's history, friendo.

Where did you come from?

drrr.com

You forgot your sage, kiddo.

OH SHIT, MISFIRE MISFIRE
ABORT ABORT
ABANDON THREAD

That's because i want you guys to enjoy the site i'm advertising :) it's a really fun place where people can make friends and gather new memories, just kidding, as if someone like me would be as cooperative enough to give away how i truly found out about your shitty thread,

You're retarded

Everyone here is retarded, i tried to warn you but you won't take my advice seriously and will probably make this shitty thread over and over.

splinter and log you self righteous cunt

Unfortunately, as a yank, it's more difficult to obtain or play any of the games they've officially released.

3ds CFW is easy as shit, we have constant 3ds piracy threads for a reason,

What the hell are you saying mate? that method will do nothing but brick your 3ds

Don't listen to him, the only way is to wait for proper emulation.

I've been putting that off, I suppose. Good thing I've got a spare 3DS laying around.

You should've thought of that before throwing tea from the harbor and letting nogs enrich you
What's stopping you from pirating though, Level 5 clearly doesn't give a shit about the series anymore, it's not like you're gonna hurt their sales

They are making a new game, same goes for Layton, both will have a new protagonist

And that is why i keep calling you fags posers and clowns, you run your mouth without knowing shit.

Because I like Level 5 and want to support them, if I can. Not that it really matters, seeing as they make more money from Nips than anything I could ever offer them.

Piracy it is.

thank you, thank you!
I pirated it but the localization was so bad.

[Citation Needed]
mobiles are not games

Understand that you're not your target audience or otherwise they'd have made sequels of their most popular shit

Oh gee, what a specific analysis

If any can't speak japanese faggots like me want to play Yokai Watch 2, enjoy this resource.
enjoi.sakura.ne.jp/youkai-watch2/index.html
It's in japanese, but google translate can give you the jist of what you need to know. It's a huge help.

This makes me think, do you think Youkai Watch 3 will have full blown slot machines? It is taking place in america.

They don't bother since they just copy other games and milk the product to death.

Speaking of, whatever happened to Snack World?

Doubt it, we still have scratch offs.

IIRC it got cancelled anyhow

Is there good porn of those kids yet?

youtube.com/watch?v=R-0waQmvWX4

I played Yokai Watch, and it's not a bad game, but goddamn the combat is terrible. It might be even worse than Pokemon Go's combat. Not to mention you have to play stupid mini games every time you want to do a powerful attack, what the fuck is up with that?

I really hope they change the combat in the sequels, because everything else is fucking great.

Can you point out which minute should I watch, unless you didn't mean a new inazuma game and just meant that game with Not Shinsuke in it and I misunderstood it
Also why do the Youkai Watch title cards look like those shitty Triple Q tier logos with a billion things added to them

The combat remains more or less the same, but 2 adds a gimmick where you can interact to an extent (poking inspirited yokai with zero watch, souls that influence what they do, etc).
3…I'm a little worried about. they give you control over moment of the yokai, but they still fight on their own for the most part.
youtube.com/watch?v=7Gs3aTmFNIs

huh. Weird. The level-5 vision should have had the announcement of a layton game along with Inazuma Eleven game (though protagonists are all different). Check somewhere in the 12:00 mark.

Also check out archive.is/tdEMw

I had no idea this game existed and it looks amazing… We're never going to see it stateside, are we? Please tell me there's at least some kind of fan patch.

There was likely porn of the males months before the games came out. There are a few of Katie and the female yokai.
I'm honestly surprised I haven't stumbled upon a pic of Katie going down on a dozen dicks at the same time or all the way through after that Hungramps episode.

From the looks of it, it's likely we'll get it if we're getting Yokai Watch 2, I mean, if SE are willing to bring over DQHeroes and Builders, there's mountains of hope for Busters.

Actually, all the translation efforts were done by Level-5, who provides the team with terms and everything. The only thing NoA did was translate the story and publish the game.

Well, golly
Here's to hoping this won't be another Galaxy or GO situation where the first game is utter shit or adds an unnecessary amount of gimmicks

I nevre played megaman battle network, but wasn't this a mechanic there as well?

So what's the first cat you're going to try to make?
Hitlernyan.
One more day in Japan.

2 more days, It's the 16th not the 15th.
I was overly exicited.

there isn't enough love for the ghost girls. Not at all. They're damn minor compared to all the shota porn. Literally only one small doujin exists for female yokai

There's not even any yokai with human doujins, it's always human on human with yokai watching, fucking sucks dude.

I don't think so. The reason Game Corner was removed from Pokemon was because some European Law that forbids depictions of gambling in childrens media or something, I'm surprised the scratch-off tickets were kept in honestly but don't expect anything heavier than that for the future games.

unless you're into rule 63 kyubi taking advantage of Keita yokai fuckers are unfortunately fucked.

some soultimate casting in 3 already use slot machines, and the new crankakai machine looks like a roulette board seen in Casinos. Level-5 are fucking gambling addicts.

I'll give the 63 kyuubi some credit that at least it isn't fucking gay like most of the other doujins involving yokai.

Bump for one more day probably

Bump for soon, fellow stalker.

Final bump for it's probably going to be out within a couple of hours

which yokai would you fuck

Gurerurin

I don't fuckin' get Haigure, man. But I can still jack off to it.

shameful display, level 5.
mirror because the originals were hosted on one of those "subscribe for faster downloads!" sites.
mega.nz/#!pxd0hBbK!8iVwmTKhaS-yU-_HouMBE1-lJhKMk9yRiAO-jW0CmRc

many thanks family

Full game very very soon, fellow stalker!

just fucking give it to me nintendo you whore

let it begin.

Now comes the time where everyone's waiting for the one nip that dumps video games to wake up and dump the game.

I'm trying to like this game, I really do. But I don't like how they connected the game's protagonist personality with the anime to the extreme. The anime is suppose to be an over-the-top parody of the game's protagonist.

where did everything go so wrong

when you're in doubt, blame america.

didn't 2 also have anime personalities?

yeah
but I would rather have Fumi ;_;

Sounds about right.

CIA when? I understand it's 3 gigs but it's been at least 6 hours.
Pirates don't sleep, do they?

Any CIA dumps of the game?
3dsiso and 3dschaos come up blank.

I didn't know why but the prologue with Not!Scully and Mulder was hilarious since Mulder just name dropped the developer.

Youkai Watch 3 Sushi
mega.nz/#!exlzlQgI!1qZQSYz5uKKlZHKJosoxuUNxQl8ASAKaA0igiib4qeE
Youkai Watch 3 Tempura
mega.nz/#!3gkXCSBA!0l8ufV-NZfxed6V14nFOKHfrvehbQjK9V4lK51Ic4Mk

Why did I buy these things

thank you again fellow based piratefriend

why

well I feel like an idiot.

Bump for video games

What's the difference between the two versions?

Slightly different yo-kai and quests.

I need to activate NTR and take more screenshots so I don't have to dig through twitter to get cute shit
I'm sad the maid outfit isn't permanent
Or the NyaKB outfit

What the fuck am I looking at?

Also, why is the name in English? is that the player character which you named or something?

You control 2 player characters this time 'round, naming both.
There's the boy player character who is in america, and the girl player character who is in japan. You name both.
Sadly the girl player character from the previous 2 games isn't playable anymore.

Ahh, I see. I'm very new to Youkai Watch, and the thought of trying to play it with my dogshit Japanese inspires nothing but dread in me.

Thanks for the information

You're in luck, pre-orders for YW3 are down sharply from YW2, and are down slightly from a YW spin-off earlier this year.
If we're in luck, YW3 won't beat sales of the original Youkai Watch.

Level-5 confirmed that they're working on a new Layton game recently that isn't that retarded card game

Youkai watch actually isn't that complicated japanese-wise.
After playing the first game for like an hour in english, I got the jist of the rest of the games fairly quickly.
It also google translates well which is great because I'm a nojap faggot who relies on the fact that google translate has a handwriting feature now.

If Youkai Watch ends here I wouldn't mind, the game is great gameplay wise and is fun even if I don't understand a word coming out of anyone's mouths.
Better to fade now than to become shit.
Wibble Wobble didn't happen shut up

My vocabulary is ass, and my reading speed is dildo.

Though it's a kids game with furigana. There is not doubt in my mind that I could get through it, but trying to do so would almost certainly ruin any fun I could have.

I follow a fairly decent-sized retail chain in Japan for pre-orders, because Famitsu, Media Create, and Dengeki don't release pre-order figures, so take what I'm saying with a grain of salt. FW figures should be out next week Thursday.

The problem for Youkai Watch 3 is that Sun and Moon are already outperforming it, combined pre-orders should surpass YW3 by late August at the rate it's going.

So do any of you goyim who've installed Youkai 3 want to friend up for (what I assume) free shit?
What advantages do friends even have aanyways?

Here's my FC I guess
4914-7233-4732

here's mine
0147-1379-8792

also I don't mind trading it over with any yokai/shitmon, it's a give away

Thanks, mate.

no problem, hope you like your trapfu

bump

Its probably because most people went digital this time because of the exclusive youkai since you can just use the internet to grab the QR-codes for the medals

Shameful bump.

Anyone have the S-rank bunny girl youkai I'll trade for one.

Not my picture, my names are げのしで and ジェノサイド

b-bump…

last bump

How are the Yokai stories?
Do the reskins still have their own in the game?

I don't think there's another Jibanyan case where a spirit has an actual reason to be haunting a place, but i'm not that deep in yet. Usapyon's story makes enough sense, but I'd really like to know the backstory of Tominyan and the KK brothers.

Would the Yokai Watch games be playable with a rudimentary knowledge of Japanese? I recently played through Final Fantasy 5 in Japanese and understood most of the text, though I had to look up a lot of kanji.

It goes out of it's way to use simple text for the most part. It google translates well so I assume that it's easy to read.
I'd give it a shot, worst comes to worst you can use a website like enjoi.sakura.ne.jp/youkai-watch/ to help you.

Ah, thanks. That link should help.

Nobody here plays this shit, confirmed. 100% shill saturation.

It's a 3ds game and japanese at that, all the gameplay footage you'll find is ads.
I posted CIAs of the games already.

I lied about bumping
which yokai a best-kai?

I don't know, Hungramps.
What's yours?

Just finiahed homebrewing my 3ds this week and downloaded this. I can see why the nips like this more than Pokemon. It feels more like a mobile game than the 3ds Pokemon games do. I mean for fucks sakes the game plays itself for the most part.
Pretty comfy altogether though. Got lucky and got an S rank yokai. I'll probably never get another one.

No. They should go back to making good JRPGs like dark cloud and rogue galaxy.

My favorite has to be Warunyan.
He is objectively best -nyan.

what is the overlap anyways? I don't expect players of FFXIV to even know what yokai is, let alone like it enough to actually use these stupid looking things.
Is FFXIVO even good? I've never heard discussion about it and that's never a good thing for an MMO

That's a crossover I expected out of something else. What happened, FFXIVs team finished working on FFXV?

From what I understand, it's just a WoW knockoff that makes your weapons obsolete with every new batch. Dragon Quest X should've came over.

Man they must be desperate for some subscribers.

I don't think it's a desperation for subscribers so much as it's just them needing content but they've been so busy with other games that they don't have anything down and can't think up anything.

So for the nigs who got yokai watch 3, how's it treating you? Anything you hate specifiically? Anything you like?
The new battle mechanic is good, I like how much more hands on it is, but the fucking Q signs everywhere fucking suck.

Hino has a friendly relationship with the CEO of Sony, so probably them being buddies is a major contribution

Shameless bump

I had a kek.

FUCK these eyes and fuck anyone who finds them appealing

user are you talking about the yo-kai or the protagonists?
If the latter, they're supposed to either be dead or spirits or something japanese like that.
If the former, fuck you, I've seen way worse eye drawing styles.

obviously I don't mean the protagonists' eyes because they are neither blank nor fully black

you seem confused in your use of former and latter

The game has more subs than you think. Even more so with WoW fucking up so much.

I could've sworn I used former and latter correctly.
Eh. I was tired and shieeet.

bump