Ariana Grande Hosting a Twitter Poll

You know what to do

twitter.com/GrandeAware/status/871466273191940096

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/AnonBabble

Money they get for this seems to be more important than human lives lost.

Top fucking Kek

This dumb broad needs a good slap already

HAHAHAHAHAHA
kill me

The comments are surprisingly good.
Mostly redpilled people and only a few morons whom need to be gunned down.

>twitter.com/GrandeAware/status/871466273191940096

And how do we know this is not just a honeypot for (((Twitter))) to label you and have you banned or worse?

I'm behind 400 other twitter accounts.

Pay attention to the absence of any "don't give a fuck" option. If you were to confront the kids they would not be able to formulate what they do support and now they will adopt the "I support Islam" mantra.

Didn't know Ariana was such a big fan of Dubya

Muhummud pls go

What's the downside? Getting banned from Twitter?

I think you meant to say, SHE DESERVES RAPE.

now

IF YOU USED TWITTER TO DROP REDPILLS YOU'VE BEEN BANNED 1488 TIMES ALREADY AND WOULDN'T GIVE A FUCKING

IF YOU USED TWITTER TO DROP REDPILLS YOU'VE BEEN BANNED 1488 TIMES ALREADY AND WOULDN'T GIVE A FUCKING

Keeping people afraid of not being politically correct is exactly why shit is how it currently is.

Vegans are surprisingly anti-pozz. I've found that a lot of ex-skinheads have become vegans.

Its not her twitter,
It's a troll.

This is great

is it just me or does her profile pic look like that "the problem is NIGGERS not guns!" image of the guy holding the gun sideways if you look at the thumbnail?

You stupid fuck that's not really Ariana Grande it's a troll account. Top kek I love this timeline.

Of course the kikes make sure she doesn't get hurt because she is their tool.

Oh noes! Twitter is gonna ban me!

the whole thing was a child trafficking stunt. why would they kidnap someone they already own?

Kidnap? Wait what?

…why?

I imagine for the same reason some white america LARP as indians just because they allegedly have 1/32nd indian blood or whatever the fuck. Because society has led people to believe that white is "bad, boring, and vanilla" and they want to latch onto something else. Same idea you see with wiggers (although I'm not sure if wiggers are still a thing, I haven't seen them since middle school in the early/mid 2000s)

Those indian massage saloons surely make the best tan.

Hitler was a vegetarian
Some vegans are pozzed, some aren't.
Sadly the only vegans I've met are pozzed.

By necessity, not choice.

Kek. Get a load of those kike facial features. That far left picture really sets it in stone.

Her ancestors were raped by niggers.

Holy shit, no one believes you, faggot.

Not really. Looks like a sicilian eggplant. A little darker than average, but sicilian nonetheless.

And that's why they tell "hitler did nothing wrong" is a meme. He wasn't that great to begin with. Against alcohol, against tobacco, against eating meat, cherished animals just like any modern enviromentalist. He even worn emo haircut, can you think of that? And people today adore "fashion", which came from fascist and wear hitler youth haircuts. But all they soulless leftists or faggots.
Fuck, he was fucking weeaboo and said that chinese and japanese cultures are superior to the west.
And just like Trump, he cherished jews too much. Wanted them to live a better life outside of germany.

Thanks for the chuckle, m8.
Filtered

Hitler was also alive in the late 1800s and early 1900s, before we knew even a fraction of what we currently know about biochemistry and physiology. His excuse was that we didn't know about the importance of protein and saturated fat in the diet.

And even then, there's a huge distinction between vegetarian and vegan. You want to be a vegetarian? Fine, you can possibly argue in favor of vegetarianism over a typical western diet on the basis of health concerns. But vegan? There's no valid basis for veganism. Even the pussy-footed reasoning of not wanting to kill animals doesn't fucking make any sense. How does drinking a cow's milk or eating a chicken's unfertilized eggs do any harm?

Veganism is for complete faggots.

Yup an Ethiopian rape-baby.

Someone screenshot the results.

Make sure to upvote this one too

I blame Dan "The Man with the Van" Schneider

That's not his name, Hitler. It's Dan "The Hymen Divider" Schneider.

Zionist Kaballah whore.

Hitler dubs checked, I'm certain most of the girls who passed through the icarly era of television ended up as Danny Boy's fuckpuppets.

No She looks Jew.

Here's your (you) faggot.

Update on the poll.

Got it saved.

Hmmmmm nothing telling there.

I found one of the originals and posted it on that tweet. If someone could find the original master copy that has "niggers" on the top strap and "Jews" on the bottom that'd be great.

Forgot the image

Accidentally supporting the death of muslims… beautiful :'^)

I think they baleeted the tweet & poll

o look another shitty slide thread not naming the jew, calling for the death of all sandniggers

I WONDER WHO COULD BE BEHIND THIS OP

Fucking summerfags.

hes a butthurt muslim.

they think theyre aryans.

What the fuck are you even doing here?

Fake. Nice try jew

Do not go to any link op shows.
IT'S A TRAP

oy vey careful they don't ban you from da twitter moishe

a.) The jew has absolutely been named
b.) Are you fucking >implying that all sandniggers (including the kikes) don't need to die? Die, semite.

That post is sure to spark an explosive reaction

Yeah that's a real clever way to redpill people you dumbfuck.

That's more of a badge of honour then anything.

Imagine what the third Reich could of accomplished with our current level of understanding of biology, chemistry, physics and engineering. Imagine what it's next incarnation will accomplish.

literally asking for it.

Because he had health issues and not eating meat made the symptoms less extreme.
You sound like one of those faggots that don't eat gluten because they heard it's unhealthy while not knowing that most people abstain from gluten because they actually have a disease which causes them to not be able to process it and not because they want to be part of a hipster meme.