4 AM

Losing control?

How important do you think story is to a game?

Other urls found in this thread:

cytu.be/r/4am_General_Comfy_Theater
poal.me/ukjvx7
igg-games.com/intrusion-2-free-download.html
youtu.be/clAbXGYzRVs?t=2m44s
escapefromtarkov.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=NHfY6VTRUFk
steamcommunity.com/id/juniperlee/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Come on over to the 4am cytube. Listen to music, post music, chat, or just simply lurk. Up to you. (Music from 4AM-6AM EST.)

cytu.be/r/4am_General_Comfy_Theater

YAKUB DID NOTHING WRONG

I like Farscape.

0-5 Join in
6-8 Don't
9 Be productive
Trips drink myself to death.

Morning everyone!

I lucked out and got a box of energy drinks so I haven't been laying around sleepy all the time the last couple of days, its been nice.

I was never in control

depends on the game user

Intrusion 2 is fantastic but I know nothing of it's story

Bought Tropical Freeze the other day, though. It's alright.

Howdy 4am
Getting my new pc tomorrow

Morning, faggots.

How're you coping with a life devoid of meaning today?

I'm playing Mega Man Deathmatch, it's pretty fun. Sucks knowing that since nobody has a server that's dedicated, my enjoyment will end soon.

Autumn soon lads.

How are you guys tonight?
Feeling okay?

That girl texted me back, forgot who I was.

more important than your life faggot

It finally clicked huh?

Nice, what you gonna do with it first?

how far are you into it now?

I had a fantastic date yesterday evening, just woke up 5 minutes ago 5 AM my time and have to get ready for work soon, I think I've finally regained control.

Hello yes this is dog

lucky bastard

I got to an really good episode. It was still an episodic one, but it's getting there.

SEASON 1 NO SPOILERS PLS

is that for you or everyone?

You no life, no hope faggots sicken me Please end yourselves. We have enough cancer here already.

Can't really lose what you've never had. Tried to get to sleep this morning since I have a tendency to sleep during the day anyhow, but couldn't get any sleep at all. Hate days like this.

Depends on the game/genre.

Not like that changes much of anything where I live. We pretty much have summer, after-summer, after-after-summer, and pre-summer. Even with winter all it does it make it chilly (by out standard temperatures; even 50-60 out feels cold) and windy.

checked because

HUMANS ARE SUPERIOR!!!

Just been mindlessly playing warband. Its easy as shit and I just kind of sit there racking up wins all day. Need a real game though.

Tell us about your date!

Whats the girl like?

(checked)
Wait you don't like that its episodic? Thats the best part.

These days I find I can only enjoy games with stories unless the gameplay is the main focus.

I somehow resurrected my dead PC, was on life support for a year and is now fine.

Glad to hear m8

I've been having existential crises almost every night before sleep for about 2 weeks now.

Start deving finally. My 3 man team have Been waiting for this.
And also stream more videogames on my twitch.

Not very.

I'm down after getting my ass handed to me at Yugioh Nationals.

good job.

nice!

welcome aboard

you are the cancer

Looks like I'll be sticking around. Just had a chicken burger. Wasn't too bad.

Just for myself. Now I have to suffer.

Prebuilt, or put together from parts?

Mine is the first computer I've put together in a decade, but I can just swap the card for a new 1070 soon.

Oh, and a mosquito also got in the other day and I've been trying unsuccessfully to kill it for the last few days, particularly after finding it in the washing machine. It's in my room right now, I think.

the struggle is good user

it reminds us that we are alive

yes

Nigga, I just came from watching DS9 and Babylon 5.

Hope it's good.>HUMANS ARE SUPERIOR!!!

Played SimCity 4 for the first time where I actually knew what I was doing. First time in, god, weeks maybe even months where I've felt engaged in a game. God I should pirate more of these GOG games if they're this good. I'll post pics of my city when I get competent enough to make cities that aren't commieblocks. I hated Morrowind though, great depth, fucking dogshit combat but I might just have to sink more time into it, I don't think it's too fair to judge it on the hour or so I played

When was the last time vidya really "gripped" you, 4AM?

Oh nice! What kinda game you making?

Whats your position in the team?

What deck you playing?

Good morning everybody

How was your day/is your morning so far?

Looking forward to anything coming up?

I gotta go back to work tomorrow, kill me.

Depends entirely on the game I suppose. I rather like my games to have some good story, it's not a necessity for a game to be good. A game with a barely-there/non-existent story can still be plenty good in it's own right.

Welcome back user

Nice Kanji, post specs

By being productive. Today I cleaned my room, made my bed, dusted my figures/gunpla off, along with my game shelf and the games on it, dusted desk off, put a new lightbulb in the desk lamp, took out my trash, and even played videogames.

Today was a good day.

Not soon enough

What'd she say?

HUMANS ARE SUPERIOR!!!

Metal Gear Rising, that's why i have replayed it 32 times.

how dare you interrupt the special hugbox circle with your negative energy waves, you surely do not belong on the internet love machine

Is it good? I've been recommended it before, it always seemed like too much of a grind for me.

What're your crises about, user?

Hello dog this is hooman

Isn't that just a chicken sandwich?

I wish I could play Nahiri Jeskai at my card game Pro Tours.

Sounds like a great day, user! I wish I could get the motivation to do, well, anything really.

I've seen neither of those so I have no idea what that means.

Adventure Island

I still need to go beat that.

Kill me.

Depends on your definition of chicken in buns.

Fine, starting to like Farscape aka Superior Guardians of the Galaxy.

I agree.

Faggot. Serialized series, and epic space opera. I was told Farscape was like that.

>>>/4am/
>>>/4am/
>>>/4am/
>>>/4am/
>>>/4am/
>>>/4am/
>>>/4am/
>>>/4am/
>>>/4am/
>>>/4am/
>>>/4am/
>>>/4am/
>>>/4am/
>>>/4am/
>>>/4am/
>>>/4am/
>>>/4am/
>>>/4am/
>>>/4am/
>>>/4am/
>>>/4am/
>>>/4am/
>>>/4am/
>>>/4am/
>>>/4am/
>>>/4am/
>>>/4am/
>>>/4am/
>>>/4am/
>>>/4am/
>>>/4am/
>>>/4am/

Mostly the nothingness after death and that I have barely any memory of my life to account for it.

not him but Star Trek "Deep Space 9" is one of the best Star Treks

Babylon 5 is a lot like it

Hello friends.

I care about story on games that I really am fond of. I also like it when the writer has fun and makes the story go all over the place, within limits though.
I also wish more games would do total 180s like Neptunia Re;B2.
I want more total fucked up bad endings in my games

BIG FAT KITTY TATS INCOMING

Its really fun especially your first time around when you don't know the million and a half ways you should be grinding for stuff. Its just a big medieval sand box mixing action and RTS, whats not to love?

Theres a larger plot later on but its one of those shows where only every few episodes will touch on it.

I said GOG releases because they're the most hassle-free shit to pirate I've come across. I'm doing old PC games for now because my 360 controller broke down while I was attempting a fucking state record on a pinball table and I can't afford to replace it because I'm going on two trips in the later months of the summer.

Other way around really.

how old are you?

I'm alright. Going to take a reading test at the college tomorrow since my English credits apparently don't prove that my literacy.
Other than that, my vita is throwing a fit refusing to download shit and corrupting save data left and right

fair point

Odd-Eyes PePe, but I probably should have played Domain Monarchs, considering I have all the cards for it, and it won 1st place.

Impressive, very nice.

She seems pretty nice, met her on a dating site and pretty much just straight up said to her I'm not interested in whores, liberals, or jews and she actually didn't block me, she just told me she wasn't interested in douchebags, fat guys, or short guys and we had a wonderful conversation and arranged a date. Date was pretty fucking wicked, we went to a fucking fantastic restaurant paid about $300 bucks for food but it was worth every penny, then we went and got some firewood and a 6 pack, then we went down to the beach, lit a fire and talked about stuff until like 11 PM then I drove her home, and went home myself. I asked her if she wanted to go for a hike over the weekend and she said sure, I might post about that when it happens I dunno.

*prove my literacy
That was a wonderful post for me to fuck up in editing

Mostly play older stuff, so if you're trying to make a statement about newer games not being gripping or something, I suppose they don't count. Probably Shadow Hearts and SH: Covenant though. Those really proved enjoyable to me.

basically that she was real drunk, and remembered nothing about that night.
"Oh dear haha. I got really drunk that night. That explains a lot" was one of the texts. I don't know. at this point though, I'm not worried. I went to a bar tonight, so if I can work on doing that more, I'll surely run into other girls at some point

Hey everybody. I promised myself to sleep early, and here I am.

What is everyone looking forward to? I want God eater 2 to be released.

If you don't like the thread, hide it. Alternatively, filter it.

I'm not even old, only 22 yet I can't remember shit from before 16. I can't picture my first house (which I spent 10 years in), I can't picture most of my primary school or secondary school, I can barely picture my parents' faces when I close my eyes.

its an early season 2 reference user

Nice samefagging you fucking retard

oh, there is at least one.

I hate my brain with how it makes me sleep.

okay

That's just two pieces of bread with a slab of chicken between, nigger.

If you let it go on enough, it might just devolve into "Why does everybody else care about shit when we all die in the end". Sorry to hear, though.

That sounds semi-interesting, although medieval isn't really my setting. I have a friend who'll love it, though. I'll recommend it to him.

you gotta carry that weight

I hate that I'm not a contrib

Every time.

Damn sound like you had a lot of fun! Also how the hell do you spend 300$ on food?

Ha!

There are gripping modern games but they're few and very far inbetween.

It might just be the satisfaction of being able to play SimCity the right way after all these years of being too dumb to figure it out, who knows.

Same, so sometimes I don't feel like pic related.

Alright, I fucked that up. What I meant to say: I hate not being a contributing member of society. Well, not really. I just hate not having a source of income. I'm worried of how I'm going to pay off my debts.

Mix of prebuilt and put together

A fighting game that plays like blazblue and guilty gear, with characters drawn in different art styles and play styles.
On of the characters *drive* attacks is a chain grapple called "Kung fu grope"

Of course

I will when I fix it up. Monitor is broken and needs new OS install

also I am of the opinion that the end of season 2 is the high point of the series

What I hate are days where, no matter how tired I am, I can't seem to turn my brain off and actually get to sleep.

God Eater 2 is pretty fun. I've played a bit of the JP version and I'm looking forward to actually knowing what the stuff I'm equipping does. I've been bullshitting my way through it so far.
Monster Hunter it ain't but I generally enjoy the games that try to carve out a bit of territory near it

The irony was not lost on me

careful who you call you retard, son

Yeah that goofy big bad early on gets replaced by a great over the top one later. Hes fun.

Theres a lot of mods for it that completely change it up. Its not like a lot of games where a mod adds a tiny thing, every mod is a huge overhaul that changes everything. You can find all kinds of stuff outside the medieval/fantasy setting. Cowboys, lots of 1800s stuff, warhammer etc. Check that out too.

Sounds fun! Make sure you keep us up to date!

Just don't go full yandev on us.

I've contemplated taking a try at streaming again. I just don't know if I should, or what to even do.

It was a god damn expensive restaurant, cheapest appetizers were like $60, but man, I ordered a well done steak because my co-worker said it was the only well done steak he had that was better than a medium rare one, and it was fucking amazing, it tough or dry, it was juicy and tasted so fucking good. That was like $110, we didn't get desert because neither of us like sweet shit.

Yeah, i get a burst every now and again. Really though it's more extreme procrastination. I've been meaning to clean my room and shit for the past week. I still need to clean out my desk though, that shit's a mess. But I didn't have the gumption to do everything I did AND that today. Maybe next week I'll clean my desk out.

It's all about taking it in bite sized pieces, and being efficient when you can. For example, I started out making my bed, and then dusting on the far side of my room, and worked my way to the door. I didn't sweep until AFTER i finished all my dusting. Then after sweeping I tidied my desk top. Everything feels so much less cluttered now. It's a nice, self-satisfying feeling of "this looks nice and clean now, and I did it."

Aw don't sound so down and out about it, we have fun here sometimes

Is it anything like that Babylon show you were talking about before?

Oh shit, what size memory card do you have?
the 64GB ones are known to be temperamental

Oh well, can't win 'em all I guess. Get on back out there though!

Looking forward to GalGun, Valkyrie Drive, and Hollow Realization myself.

God Eater 2 is on my radar, but something seems a bit off to me. I don't know why or what, just a feeling I guess.

Sho' nuff.

meh, not a big loss

here is my existential crisis

I'm 29
I need to move out of my lesbian mothers house
I'm not a virgin but I can barely stand women and I need to find a wife material girlfriend
I need to get fit enough to get said girlfriend and then some more fit
I need to finish my degree
I need to get a different better job
all of this is is so that I can have my lifelong ideal of becoming a family man
AND I need to do this all in 5 years

How the fuck do I learn moon runes. I can't even remember all the kana let alone the fucking kanji.

Same. I want to do something, but my fucking head keeps postponing shit.

Fucked up that post, I really hope something like that happens to.

We'll see how I feel.

This is starting to happen to me every time I try until I just collapse.

Okay, cause Crais is a decent character, just not as a villain.

It's scifi….that's it.

Last thing I want to do. The game is susposed to be Funpetive, fun to win and fun to lose.
I also have a art fag on my DEV team. Blew my ass outta the water have picture of one of our character. Professor Weinstien.

Had the weirdest dream today

>Its starts me laying in my bed sleeping
>but for some reason my head starts lifing and its a Asian with short hair girl
>but shes a ghost who can't pass on, and is attached to me
>she leads me downstairs and opens an Envolope thats located in a cabinent and its in a small rectangle one
>and I tried opening it for 5 minutes ,or what seemed like 5 minutes
>I get it open and its just a Japanese Salad
>and we eat it and she disappears and says thank you sir,
>but I wake back up in the real world

I'm calling it a burger because it's buns. Go kill yourself fam. No really. I love you bae. Don't leave me.

I'm not going to die yet.

You do have a point. Sometimes I don't feel like coming here but it's better than doing fuck all.

For shekels or for fun?

Did you pay for hers?

Why 5 years?

I agree. He sticks around too so hes not completely gone which is nice.

I also want to start a family soon…

and hold hands with a wife.

Just do it and whore youreself out to get your audience. Then go sleeper mode after getting a bit of a following. Hopefully you'll turn into the next cool streamer that talks shit about other big names because you have a higher standard than them.

What the fuck happened to my green text

Why the hell does Yakuza 3 promote Miscegenation?
What the hell Sega?

Learn to make music with milky tracker

It was your Asian wife from another timeline.

Remember to pat her head next time.

What?

It wasn't tough or dry* can't spell for shit

Of course I did, I have more than enough money to fuck around with

Now I'm interested. If I had to be honest, I like games where there are both mods that add tiny things and large things, so you can make it so it's like a well-built machine with a perfectly optimized experience. Would you say it's worth a buy?

I guess my issue is I haven't gotten the motivation to start doing little productive things. I did start a running regimen 3 times a week in January, but gave up on it recently due to me being a depressed sack of shit.

I normally consider it a burger if it has beef, if I had to be honest. I've got 10 more images in my Nahiri folder, I'm not going anywhere.

because then I'll be 35
I'll be 30 in a few months

I was thinking head pats and brushing each others teeth and washing each others backs

The fuck, slow down man.
First you need to get that job and place to live. How much are you making right now?
Also for the /fit/ problem, the new Pokemon GO thing is perfect, because if you have any likeness of the series- it literally makes you want to walk around- a shit ton too, as eggs take like 2-5 Km to hatch.

wew

no

my mother left my dad when I was in my early 20s

they split up obviously

It's a 64gb. This isn't the first time this has happened and I stay subscribed to PS+ for exactly this reason.
I should have been more diligent though, some JRPG saves are gone and I don't even know if I'll ever pick those games back up now.
Being pissy about downloads is new though. I don't know what's causing that.

That's what I'm wondering. It's a space out of line with the one that worked but how did that even happen?

Damn man, that's rough, I thought I had wasted to much time when I was 23 but I can't imagine what that's like.

I would like to hold hands with anybody that would be close to me. Fug.
As long as they're cute I don't give a fug

thanks buddy. how are you?

Gotta love those little lewd hand squeezes

you can do it, but you've gotta work real hard probably constantly

no user I already hike at least 2 times a week and I don't want to do observation work for the CIA

I can't be bothered to learn another language, so I'll just wait for the English port for now. Which is fucking never.

I hope it's good. I actually really liked God eater burst, and the anime was surprisingly ok

For fun of course.

I'm terrible at getting an audience. I wouldn't know where to shill my stream or how to attract people; I'm not extremely charismatic. That being said, it does sound appealing to have a niche following.

At least you post a ton of fox girls with a bit of awoo mixed in so it's all good.

been messin with gimp lately

Have him sketch me a cute Ritsu sometime!

Cause hes pretty good.

Good luck m8, shes gonna eat you alive.

Just pirate it first and support the company later if you like it. Theres multiplayer but its an entirely different beast to single.

Then go for it! And let me watch some too.

Don't worry too much about the deadline. 35, 36 whats the difference?

I'm not joking
There is a part in the main story where have have to try and help the little niglet in the orphanage get with one of the other girls in the orphanage

What the fuck does that mean? Now I'm concerned.

I always felt like I was wasting time user

took me a while to get my shit squared away and I barely play vidia compared to how much I used to

I used to go for 3 day binges and now I can barely find a day where I can binge for one

part of what helped is I found fear

I remember that shit. They didn't support that or deny it though. They just kinda ignored it.

Variety is the spice of life after all.

Just messing with you a bit, although a big bill on the first date. Shes gonna only want more!

thank you user, I am optimistic but not having friends who I can consistently hike with and a near minimum wage income slows things down as well

soon I plan to move out and if I don't find another job I will have no spare money for fun and hardware

EVERYTHING

Right of course, but the question is what sort of 'gimmick' should I go for? Hardcore christfag?

You'd be surprised how many JP games you can play and enjoy without being able to read at all. Typically action and rhythm games. The Vita is region free so take advantage of that. I recommend Taiko-whatever-the-fuck-I-can't-read-any-of-that-bullshit
by all means, if you're having fun go for it. I'll shitpost in your chat

nice work user

he means this

Oh.

There you go, it really is better than just nothing

You gotta work up to it. Start as small as you have to and just gradually build up
Yeah I'm in a similar boat, except I was going to do push-ups/sit ups every night before bed. But lack of motivation is a bitch. I really should be walking/jogging instead of that to begin with anyway.

Damned shame their biggest memory card is the faultiest.

I know I wouldn't be able to, god-knows how many hours spent into a couple of JRPGS, only for them to just be gone, like you never played it…I could never go back again unless it was just a god-tier fun/compelling game, even still…

Doing pretty all right. I'm on an upswing with having recently cleaned my room and being a bit productive. I'm actually having fun playing vidya games too, so that's always a nice bonus.

I never saw the anime, I can emulate GE Burst though, so I'm not gonna bother with Resurrection.

add me on PSN faget

Is this a Cute Ritsu

You'll be fine. Girls like older guys anyway.

I bet there are tons of those already. At least you could play those awful NES bible games if you went in that direction.

what's worrying is how much I like younger girls

Yes it is.

Oh, well maybe, to be fair she offered to pay half like 10 times then when we left she said she felt bad I paid for the whole thing, but when you're 25, single own a house no mortgage payments, and make $70 grand a year, money's not an issue. That's why I have to get a wife, and have 4 kids, so money is an issue.

Looks more like jesus with a halo tbh

How young we talking?

good! I'm a bit burnt out on games right now. I barely even have enough interest to play 40k these days. I really just need to get a real fucking job. I'm supposed to be having training coming up for some pie in the sky location scouting job that'll give me enough money to move out again. other than that it seems like back to the telemarketing jobs

remember those legs I was talking about a few nights ago?

apparently she is 17 going on 18

Oh yeah. Thank fuck that only happened to games I hadn't played in a long while or didn't have many hours in with the exception of SAO:HF. I'm a little miffed about that but at least my Trails of Cold Steel and Atelier saves are intact. I can make up the lost P4G progress and probably do better the second time around but I'd be pissed if I lost ToCS

Nigga, there's no beard, it's ritsu to a tee.

Oh yeah I also got my first paycheck and don't know whether I should spend it on pointless shit or just save it/invest in the stock market.

I suppose that makes sense, thanks.

They do say the beginning is the hardest. I know I wasn't supposed to expect to see the results of jogging immediately, but after 6 months I expect to at least be able to see my fucking toes, goddamn.

Future JUST waiting to happen.

Well give it a few months and that'll be legal.

Ignore that shit. It might crash soon.

Well suits yourself. I've already been tagged I bet, so I just try to enjoy myself.

Typically you'll want to find the niche that you like and whore yourself out to others that might have a similar niche to yours. Start off with some simple popular shit to draw people in. Do some gameplay videos that involve playing with friends/clanmates whatever. Get a small following of people that would legit like your channel enough to tell their friends and voluntarily spread your name. Then boom you got your water wheel spinning on it's own.

BIG FAG KITTY TITIES

more forehead plz

Pointless shit!

Buy something nice and fun first. Then be smart later.

I guess so
Doesn't change that its not as good as 4 Its still a good game though

Is it better now

maybe, but her begin a little Wayne fan is a turn off

The market will be fine, relax.

u wanna go bruv?

come at me bro

oh you're right. Ritsu has a Modok forehead.

You need a FIVEhead though.

SWINDLER, NO SWINDLING!

no

Perhaps that should be the first kind of games I stream. Would be interesting, especially with the added moon runes confusion action.

Ah right, I keep forgetting to. What was your psn again? I got to find my charger

Perhaps, I should be different though. With chan culture and what not, even though I'll actively try to not spout memes.

What do you recommend? As for the niche factor, I think I may stream the DnD campaign I DM for some friends.

I was seeing it too

Try this.

How often do you get to tap barely legal pussy brah

Better?

PERFECT

Try playing games blindfolded or with your feet or something?

Can you guys recommend me any good western lewd games

pic not related

god dammit your perspective on this is bizarrely hard to argue with

You're taking your fetishes too far. I'm not camming my feet for you ritsu. They're hobbit-tier manlet feet anyways.

As a general rule, if it's not story intensive you'll do just fine playing while illiterate.

Fitzthistlewits already cornered that market with his blind skyrim video
rip in peace sweet prince ;_;7

Wait, over roll20?
Thought you were talking about vidya game streamin.
But DnD is pretty fun to stream as well. Just have to have the right setting and right people playing it. Granted you are trying to go for a good show that would have the audience entertained, you can't just play plain old DnD at that.
You'll have to add some spice in there to get people to want to watch. Maybe base the setting on a game, movie, tv show, anime- sometimg. Actually going to start a camp with a DM friend based on darkess dungion sometime soon myself
But like as a greentext story you have to make it a worthwhile story. Hell maybe throw in erotic acts like that one DM of the traveling loli house of whores did

I think that pic is related you fucking autist.

The madman.

how dare you

well now that's rude

So if Ritsu looks like Modok who is now Marvel Trump does that mean Ristu is going to Make Japan Rock Again

Sims 3

Keonfag has a feetfetish? I didn't know this.

Yeah just be working your game up until shes about to turn 18 then BAM, make your move.

I only care about one person's feet now, you gotta remember I'm a changed man.

Who what?

Is skyrim so easy that people can do that? I am not surprised.

Sorry, but no.

WHY DID YOU HAVE TO REMIND ME OF THAT SHIT?!

Won't it go back up, making the crash a good point to buy?

This brings up the question of "What?", though.

Kek

I have no game user

Figures if you are a weeb. If not maybe some NEET vintage magic cards or maybe like a gun or something if you live in freedomland.

Sorry to hear you're burnt out user, maybe once you get going again you'll have some fun.

Sounds awful. Try looking around for some local places, just avoid food service, whatever you do.

holy fuck that game is long. I'd drop it forever if I lost my save for that. Same for Lost Song even, though it's not nearly as long. After I finish Lost Song I think I'm gonna go back to ToCS and try to finish it before ToCS2 comes out.

I hear you man. Have you tried changing your diet? I've started eating salads with most of my meals, but without exercise, I suppose it isn't really doing me that much good. Protip: if you hate lettuce, give spinach or "spring mix" a try for salads. I can't stand lettuce, but the softer leafy greens are tasty.

it's Astromancer2112, what's yours? I'll ago ahead and shoot you a request since I have my PSVita up and going right next to me

a mahstah-peece.

They don't exist.

poal.me/ukjvx7

Damnit!

that's so even rube I can't even evens

Sick bastard. That's quite lewd to target underage feet.

Because Marvel is so retarded its fun to laugh at

17 is legal in japan

I think

Once it crashes you'll lose everything stupid.

HA

okay

(checked)
I can't wait for them to have the do good or die situation they're running down.

third pic related is a present for you.

I'm not a weeb.

It's only $156, I can't go too crazy with the Magic cards. And I can't get a gun because I'm under state law requirements for drinking and owning a gun.

That's going to be tough since I have 29 pizza rolls in the oven at the moment and my ice cream shop gig gets me half off ice cream.

Wasn't 12 legal for some thing is Japan?

I thought 13 was legal in Japan

Anyways off to work

Then that's something I'll try out. Time to peek in the weeb vidya kingdom.

Yeah, they're my rl friends but we play over roll20. I already have a campaign going that's a crossover of w40k, scp foundation, and whatever fictional bullshit inspired me for the week.

His degeneracy spreads far and wide. Wait for geckoposter to come around and post the screencap of him telling his family about his 2d love.

That's right. At least you're faithful, and as an added bonus not-gay.

I don't remember. Either KaiserKydd1, ot LordKaiserKydd, or a variation of both. My vita is dead atm, and I don't want to look for the charger.

Single best youtube gaming channel that's been dead for a few years.
He did it as a joke, playing the game blindfolded.

I don't actually know how many hours I lost, I just know I'm really far back. It might not be all that bad actually since I can spend my skill points better and not try to be good at everything.
How is Lost Song? I was going to get it last year but shied away after I read some bad reviews.
You should get back into ToCS. It's so comfy. I haven't felt this at home in a JRPG since Persona 3. Just thinking about it reminds me of how nice it was staying at the dorms my first year of college before things took a nosedive

I recommend Taiko whatever-the-fuck. It's a simple yet challenging and super fun rhythm game

Pic related is what would happen if Ritsu met you

Praise Yakub!

Even long rifles? Most states let you get those at 18 at least.

Looks like I'm good then.

I'll take you and your 8 legs you wolfy spidery bastard!

I need to finish my umpteenth playthrough of custom robo. If I had a working PS2 there's a bunch of weird shit I could be playing. But oddly enough, I'd really like to work again, just not in telemarketing or retail, which is basically all there is around me.

YAKUUUUUUB!!!!!

uh… is it? f-for real?

Why does ritsu talk like a polandball?

Something I've heard.

I heard somewhere if you're 12 you can have a relationship with a grown man or woman as long as there is no penetration or something.

I may be wrong and it may be just a rumor.

Oh I know of his autism. Just not the feet thing.
I guess those overlapping topics could be interesting. You'll have to ask yourself if it seems worth broadcasting. Record a session and rewatch or throw it up on youtube and spread a link to people. See if anything comes of it.

I meant that I would buy when the market crashed, meaning I'd be buying in when it can only go up.

Not that I found, no. Have to be 21. Two years off.

Morning karenfag. Here's your (You).

Huh

Oh well I might watch that, sounds neat thanks!

Like it says in the good book probably, one man and one woman

Commiefornia or jew york?

It's the super stereotype britbong.

vacation planned

OHAYOU GOSIMASU

(You)

There aren't many videos on the channel but it's all consistently funny
If you want a gaming channel that's more active but still doesn't give a fuck try BroTeamPill. His shit's pretty good

Yeah, but you have to know when it starts going back up.

うるさい!

Enjoy the sex, homie. You'll get a ton of it in prison.

Hey, japanese prison rape is not that bad.

You can't get too damaged with a 4 inch pecker.

Thanks!

I've been running out of english shows to watch on my desktop while playing games so I've been sticking to youtube a bit the last couple of days. Don't have many channels though cause I don't watch youtube much. So this really helps.

Take me with you!

Perhaps I will. Sounds like streaming could be fun.

It does, but 2d women are not real :'^)

Y-you too

> 29 pizza rolls
oh dear god user why. Not gonna judge, since I'm not much better. I usually throw 12 chicken nuggets into the oven or in the microwave for a meal, almost daily, since it's quick and easy, and then put a few of them cut up into a salad with some tomato, mushroom, and a little shredded cheese. Hell, today I had a double-cheese burger and large fry from wendy's, and then had my dad's medium fry because he didn't want it. So i'm not much better at all. Pizza rolls are just nasty tasting to me. That ice cream gig definitely can't make things easier either. We could both definitely stand to go for a walk around the block. I've read that just walking can do miracles apparently.

okay, i'll give those a shot

Lost Song isn't as deep as Hollow Fragment, since you can't command your partner what to do mid-combat, nor is there any weapon/skill tree. You just gain skills by leveling up your weapon that you use and as your character levels up. Each character has 3 weapons they can choose from though, and you can play as any character. The weapon upgrade system and identifying items is stupidly simple and much easier to do in general. Flying is pretty fun, I'll admit. And some of the boss designs are cool, but get rehashed some. It's more fluid than Hollow Fragment too. Breasts jiggle, you can see up skirts, it's nice. When you install the update for the game, you get a nice slew of costumes and all the japanese DLC quests (accessible after you beat the main story from what I understand).

Yeah, ToCS was neat, I just wound up dropping it for other stuff. Oh jeez, I'm gonna have to re-learn all the shit in the game and what kind of configuration in my party I was using and everything. Oh well I guess. Yeah, some of my favorite parts of when I was playing ToCS is the Abend Time radio show.

Hell, maybe give food service a try then I guess, if you hate retail and telemarketing.

Finished LISA series a while ago, pretty good games.

I'm bigger than any little japanese man. I'm not worried.

Deal! It'll be the great 8ch loli prison adventure

I'd work construction if my back didn't get fucked up so easily

Shes real to me.

That chicken nugget thing sounds exactly how I make food. Just throw random shit together and hope it tastes alright.

Use a frying pan and some oil at least. It only takes an extra minute to cook and tastes way better.

Illinois.

I think it's just buy when shit hits the fan. When they clean it up is when I benefit.

It was the rest of the bag, I didn't want to have 20 and then 9 the next time.

god save the queen

You can hire high school students to go on little dates with you, no kidding

What happens in the nightmares?

Oh well thats awful. My dad lived there for a while and I know how shit that state is about funs.

because some crap with the text got pozzed up as much as Minnesota
This is the best I could do

I feel burned out. I don't know what to do right now and I still have 3 more hours of work.

Nice 444head fam.

You know, you just made me think about my waifu. If I got to spend a day with her, she would either ignore me, tolerate me, or kick my ass. No in between.

Early shift? Take an energy drink. Just don't make it a daily thing.

What is it crashes again?

Thanks!

We all have our roles to play.

Me and Ritsu would spend the day laughing, it'd be the best.

I think I'll grab Lost Song at some point then. It sounds fun.
My biggest complaint with Hollow Fragment is that I wish you could have made your own character. Starting at level 100 and floor 80 or 90 really cheapens things. A high level doesn't mean much when that's the floor.
ToCS is kicking my ass right now. I dropped it back in January and I found out earlier today I'm picking it back up in chapter three at the midterm exams. I'm going to have to actually study for a video game test or look up a guide like a queer.

That's been happening to me quite a bit, generally when I wake up and go back to sleep.
I'll never be ungrateful for developing a nightmare ejection seat during high school. Close your eyes, relax, and wake up. Easier said than done if you're not practiced with it

Even if I don't speak moon? Can we go to karaoke like in yakuza?

blast some eurobeat and try to drift in your chair

no it's not o.k my feelings are hurt

take them where?

(checked)
Most of them I end up chasing something. First one that I had, was me chasing a robot from my house into a cave. Ended up dropping into something wet and seeing maggots

Grave yard shift. Been here since midnight.
And I've already been pounding energy drinks every day. I'm more burned out than usual.
Where the fuck is Konata, I wanna bully him with more Kagamin shitposting.

There's other people in the office.

How

no they aren't

Nips take english classes in highschool so it wouldn't be too hard to find one who speaks a little.

And fuck yeah you gotta do karaoke. You can find ones that will bring you infinite booze the entire time you have the room.

That disgusting. At least you are doing the chasing and not the other way around.

Clearly that dino wasn't shot and is still alive. She merely best his ass up, or tased him, and then stood over him while she shot the off screen dinos to death.

Alright, I actually think I'm going to leave for the night and play Mega Man Deathmatch. I might come back later, I don't know. See you fags later, anyways.

It's alright, I guess. Kind of quaint, can't complain about anything that I wouldn't complain about otherwise.

Then you cash out beforehand.

all the way to hell!

great, have a race.

Hell yeah, this is happening man.
Lets go to japan and pick up highschoolers and pump them full of drinks while singing songs

lookin great

She'd think you're weird and run away from you

Wow it's already 4am. Welp, I better head off to bed, gotta start back at work again tomorrow.

Sleep tight everybody, catch you guys on the flipside~

when I put them in the oven I kind oil them up with a little conola oil, that way they sort of fry in the oven. Plus it's one less dish/pan I have to wash that way, when the baking pan is lined with foil.

fair enough, I do that all the time too

I think Lost Song is down in price some, to about $30 brand new on Amazon? You could probably find it used for more like $20 I'd be willing to bet.

Yeah, not being able to make your own character kind of sucks. You start at floor 76 if I'm remembering properly. Of course if you go to the Hollow Area early in the game (like the game itself encourages for some weird reason), you'll get shit on with the fury of 1000 suns. The Hollow Area was pretty damned cool though. I like the open-ness of it. Not nearly as restrictive-feeling as the floors you have to clear.

I think I last left off when visiting the Plains where Gaius' family lives. I don't remember exactly what I was doing, but I remember that being the general area I was in/questing in.

Yeah, I didn't expect to have to actually study those until after the first one or two little test questions came up in the classes, gave me a real "oh shit" feeling.

What about your waifu?

Damn, I still reek of cigar smoke. That bimbo I was talking to wanted a drag and had me hold it up to her mouth. it was lewd.

which dinocrisis is that?

Alright guys, I'm going to dream of sweaty Mila cuddling me.

Night. I'm going too.

Bare hands

sleep well

later

i wish this is what pokemon was.

Don't believe Ritsu, I went there last winter and almost nobody knew a word of english.

If you do speak english, try to overexagerate their accent, it may seem racist, but they understand it easier that way. You have no idea how many times I had to say CREDITO CARUDO instead of Credit Card

hue hue hue

Why does that gondola have hands?

3rd Birthday

I'm farming dragon scales in Dark Souls 1. This is going to take a awhile.

Have fun!

Night yoza~

cover up pre-existing hands

it doesn't

I put most of the main stuff off since I head somewhere that going past floor 90 locks off a companion.
And fuck, the hollow area will slap your shit if you wander to the wrong part of town. Some part of the game should tell you that your weapon skill goes up faster by letting auto-attack play our instead of using sword arts to end fights quicker

I can't read. Goodnight yoza-friend

Hell yeah, hope you got the funds though. This shit ain't cheap.

Where were you?

Night yakuza~

Reminds me of that game made by Konami where you speak to perform actions and you have to really nip it up to get things to work
Stuff like Preystayshun

Goodnight friendo. Here's hoping she snuggles you in your sleep
Lord knows we all wish we dreamt of our waifus more often

I arrived on Tokyo, then went to Kyoto, Nagoya, Osaka, Nara, Hiroshima, and back to Tokyo before taking the ferry to Korea

not me

Nite

I could come in there and talk with a southern accent, or my broken russian english accent is also superb.

thanks bud

well If this location scouting job pulls through, I'll have more than enough to bang some japanese girls.

that is if I don't blow it all on renting a house, getting a motorcycle, banging local sluts, and getting more warhammer shit

*spoiler* I really like sluts */spoiler*

I can pull a mean indian Microsoft tech service, but that didn't work.

Damn sounds fun, how long did you stay for?

Too late! You already made a deal to take me, no spending the cash!

In Japan two weeks and change. In Asia in general, a month.

See ya yakuza

I'm going to sleep too. Will update on stream progress tomorrow.

Damn I wish I knew you IRL. I don't have anybody near me that I could learn some moves on getting some slut pussy.
It sucks being beta

i do better?

How much did those 2 weeks cost you?

well they could be

hell is pretty hot man, I hope you bring sun cream

Around $5000.

Have in mind I shared most of my stuff with the people I went with, we stayed in several hostels, a capsule hotel in Tokyo, some based Japanese guy we met on a bar's house while on Nagoya and a budhist temple (if it wasn't in Hiroshima it was on Busan, Korea, I don't remember correctly).

Cool. If nothing else I'll spam lenny in the chat like I do with my friend's streams

Why bring sun cream if there's no sun
Wouldn't you rather need burn cream?

You're right Ritsu.

50000 hours in mspaint

I may not be close enough to you to help you in person, but I will say this, stop asking if things are "okay" and stop apologizing, and get a motorcycle because it vibrates girls clits and they become attracted to you through a Pavlovian response or something. become an asshole, thats what they want

it's a date

bretty gud

I forgot to mention that I'm not going to be a trainee anymore after this week, so tomorrow I might pull an all-nighter in order to get my sleep schedule back on track, which sucks because you faggots are the only ones I feel I can talk about myself to and not be judged.

It became boring after a measly 25 minutes.

Tell me your secret of how to bang sluts.

At least I'm not alone.

Damn thats a lot. I've done budgets for a month before and on a cheapskate budget I can go for 5k. Although I'd stay in Tokyo the whole trip and be staying in a cheap motel the whole time.

Pretty good but that better be showing me as in the avatarfag Ritsu and not mai waifu.

Morning all, slimefag here. Just checking in, probably won't post much tonight been a long day.

Hope everyone is getting control.

nice fantasy bruh

You could always hop in the IRC or add me on steam or something.

Hope you have a good day suu!

What were you training for? I'm sorry I don't keep up with most people here

also try intrusion 2

igg-games.com/intrusion-2-free-download.html

Japan is expensive.

So my air conditioner is havinfpg problems and now its 85 degrees at all times. Fuck, i cant play vidya like this, its too hot.

Fine, not feel judged.

I thought about it. To be honest I'll likely forget about the IRC after a while, just like I forgot about this board.

Ice cream store server. Store usually opens at 10, and I am likely to open some days so I should just get in the sleep schedule just to be safe.

What makes you bring up Intrusion 2?

here's my secret. don't directly insult them, but don't exactly praise them. but whatever you do, get them drunk. get them drunk as shit, but watch out, because if they pass out then the fun is over.

maybe it's you AND ritsu!

I took your advice and went to a bar. Talked to a bimbo for a minute, but everyone was sad and middle-aged.

just poking fun fam
I'ts awesome

you that south american "white" guy?

i lik ice cream

Did you see Akiba while in Tokyo? Or do any fun cafes or anything?

Deep.

You'd forget about us just like that? And I thought we had something special

That's cool. A job is a job, even if it's in a crappy field like food service.
I'm still kicking myself over blowing my interview with Wendy's. I don't know what happened but I was so deadpan compared to my usual fake charisma.

Nah, im on the east coast where it spikes to 90 degrees everyday.

Probably subconsciously really didn't want the job

Thanks, user. I'll try my best.

Oh, OK.

Good?

It'd usually be a nagging thought for a month, then it'll slip from my memory. Maybe I made it sound instantaneous, but it isn't like that. I hope I made it clear.

The job is fine, I work with some friends.

I guess you just gotta keep looking.

maybe if you didn't live in a metropolitan area it wouldn't be so bad

Night Auditor

I went to akiba two or three times yes, went to a cat cafe and a tibetan cafe where they gave you cofee and hookah in a combo. Went to a bunch of arcades and got a visit to the ricefields meaning I culturally enriched a westaboo.

Aside from that I visited a fuckton of temples and the like. It's pretty cool.

I wasn't excited about the job but the paycheck had my attention. I guess I'll remain a noguns faggot for a while.
Someday that SG-556 will be mine

Yeah, but im abandoning this house in 2 weeks.

because you're a nerd

12th of july

whores just want to get boned at the end of the day, they don't care who does the deed.
I'm sure you'll do great.

since that girl is easily changed into ritsu, I could make some images that you would not like if you were upset with just hugging, haha

wut?

What if you end up really liking it though?

Lucky fucker. One of these days I'll go. Just gotta win the lottery or something.

Better get something fast. Even if its a shitty hipoint. Shits about to go down.

sounds like a hentai game made by meet and fuck

What up nigs? What's cracking tonight?

Night.

Is there any way to decide who is a whore and who isn't, or do you just approach girls and talk to them?

What, the IRC?

Maybe rent a car and live in it for a couple weeks

no

it's a job

50% of your pictures are definitely not icecream

Selling it and getting the fuck away from this place. Buying this house was a mistake. 2 years ago the ac went our completely in may, and it was a constant 85 downstairs, 95 upstairs.

What do you do in it

If nothing else I'll grab a couple .357 revolvers and be the race war desperado, gunning down niggers and drinking tequila despite preferring whiskey

Probably gonna play games soon

Whats shakin plankin?

4amgeneral on rizon

Huh? In japan?

I bet renting cars in Tokyo are expensive as shit. I might just find one of those guys renting out an extra bed and do that for a month.

hey fuckers
i'm a bit late but i'm still here

if you know in advance they sleep around that's the best bet, otherwise, just go to a bar or something. guarantee you'll find a really drunk girl who's flirty

oh ok

because abandoning it is a legit thing you can do

it's the night job at a hotel
the finer points depend on where you get the job

but usually it's stay up all night and do normal hotel front desk stuff if anyone even comes around but also payroll and a little paperwork

usually I spend half the night shitposting

STATUS ON CAT

Oh, well, I'm exhausted so I'm going to actually turn in for the night.

I'll check out the rizon if I get a chance to. Don't worry, I'll be here tomorrow.

Can't go into bars, but ok. Thanks.

You too, Ritsu.

Sorry it didn't work out bud, try a different place. Like I said, gotta find your crowd.

I'd love to have the money to buy like 6 revolvers. Two on the hips, two cross draws up front and 2 shoulder holsters. Would be fun and silly at the range at least.

Morning konata, sleep in?

Later user~

Sleep well!

Nice, what you planning on playing? Eh same as usual. I gotta go do volunteer training again later today.

Hey Konata. I'm also late as well so don't feel bad? What's up?

night user

I mean night autist

still here
the animal shelter has the shittest work hours
also there are two cats now
the 2nd one keeps running away when i goto pet it

you have to let it come to you

not that you need another damn cat

also why are you taking cool cat to the shelter? you looking to put it on death row?

Not sure yet. Maybe megaman2. Maybe just sleep

Make sure you aren't like taking some neighbors pet to the shelter.

Maybe I'll practice like hell and do my best Revolver Ocelot.
I don't know what it is about them but fuck I love cowboy guns. Revolvers, level actions, and double barrels are so damn cool

play survarium

(checked)

i lost track of time watching anime

i'd keep it if i could but it's not really my house so i don't make the rules

we made sure to ask around first
there was one that looked like it could be it
but we ended up to be wrong

That's a total 180. I'm a pussy warm soft guy that tries to have a tough outward appearance but really just likes to chill and have fun.

Suuuu.

Morning Plank.

Do they just hang out at bars on Fridays to get drunk and find a guy to pick them up?

did you check it's ear for a tatoo?

Me too! I don't even have too much love for cowboy stuff but the guns are nice. Probably just cause they feel so mechanical compared to more modern stuff.

Weebs need to get out.

as above so below

me to budy

at least be assertive user

fixed

I was going to make a lewd image to mess with you but her hair is too much work, sorry.

goodnight, best of luck banging sluts, remember to stay emotionally detatched

I mean, sort of yes. just like how dudes go to bars to fuck sluts. the door swings both ways

Top kek

Fuck yeah, Konata is here, let the bullying commence!

ok i'll go

i think we did, though i'm not sure sense i was sleeping most of the day

Lever action rifles are the best, i wish there were more of them in vidya.

Ice cream does sound good, but im lactose intolerant. Maybe alittle cant hurt.

Good!

Don't let the door hit you on the way out

fixed

stay you homo

is impregnating considered bullying?

depends on how you do it

ikr

I'm really concerned about the massive shilling for it. It's gone completely nuclear in normalfag-land. I'm sure part of it is nostalgia, but it's on the news, the radio, people at work, and me the 'gaymer' doesn't give a fug.

through the mouth

are you tor user

Is this the game we got instead of STALKER 2?
I weep for that game.

I don't even watch that many westerns apart from Tombstone. They're just so cool.
If I had to take a guess it'd probably be all the history behind those weapons. Nearly half the country was won to them and they're still stylish, useful, and affordable today.

People love to dish on pistol cartridge rifles but those won the west. Unless you've got body armor .357 or .40-.70 will ruin your day

First .webm I ever made

survarium is from some of the guys that worked on stalker

there is another game coming too but I forget what it is

you don't want stalker 2

could make some dank OC, the image i was manipulating was too hard to alter.

tenderly in the vagina, repeatedly. till it's full

can you even still onion on 8ch?

try sherbert, errr sorbet?

Don't think so
I don't know what happened to tor user, he's from melbourne

Sometimes. Trying to find good prelock s&ws is a bitch and any reproduction of cowboy guns in decent quality is a wallet killer.

Also thanks for the webm! Thats such a cute scene.

Oh oh I know a decent cheap levergun in 357 I can recommend you but I forgot the name atm. Ask me sometime and maybe I'll remember.

I try. I'm working on it. I have terrible skills on point when I have to think on my feet, but throwing around scenarios is where my strengths lie.

But how is the bar life? Do you go solo or try to find a wingman for the night? I'm wondering on how it'd be if I just wanted to bone a girl that night and head off on my own. I don't wanna be waking up on a saturday morning in the chicks bed, as assholish as it sounds.

Don't worry I like Kagamin as much as Konata.

A bit far for my tastes.

definite maybe

I'm not dead but probably will be soon
caught some stomach disease in Bali, been vomiting and feeling almost too weak to get out of bed. Very pale extremities so worst case scenario is I'm bleeding into my stomach.

Also what was the 10million post? I've been gone for over a week.

please no.

then try this scenario

you are a young 8 year old kid
you are hanging out with your 8 your old friend
His big brother walks in and
a) asks if you guys any any soda or anything
b) tosses you each a can of soda without asking if you want it

which of the two is assertive

Damn that sucks. Keep drinking water so you dont die, and try to go to the doctor if you can.

Ayyy shizune!

I knew you'd get sick. Did you manage to have some fun before getting it?

Why the hell did you go to Bali
And 10M was Praise Kek

checked

I do want stalker 2. I don't have enough anomalies, cheeki breeki, vodka, and general despair in my life

I'm sure I'll be able to find one once I have the money for it. At the very least there are no shortage of revolvers and double barrels in my area. Arizona is a good state for cowboy guns

Don't you dare die. I don't want to be the only bestgirl-fag left.
You need to keep living
FOR HER

10MIL was

PRAISE KEK

a Holla Forums post for the Holla Forums religion of choice

dissapointed I missed that get

And Holla Forumss 7 6's get was a /sp/ get
I was starting to think /sp/ was a myth

But what if Stalker 2 is a Bethesda game

guess i missed the memo

Oh damn I bet it is. Probably got tons of those cowboy action shooter guys there too.

I cant wait until i get my new laptop so i can finally play that physical copy of SoC.

well I go with a buddy, because I like having someone else to play off of.
If you want to flee the scene of the crime, that's fine, either make up some excuse, or just say "thanks for the great sex, Loser!" and drive away or take an uber.

link related: youtu.be/clAbXGYzRVs?t=2m44s

at this point, bullying or not, it's happening

no user

it would be a shell of it's former self

you want one of the new games like escape from tarkov or survarium

escapefromtarkov.com/

yeah that was decent too since it said "Holla Forums is finished" or something

everyone just said fuck off satan

Holla Forums is all about the meme magic now a days

>>>Holla Forums6661623

>>>Holla Forums6665492
>>>Holla Forums6665555

Hmm, depends on details.
Option A sounds like a host offering food and drink to a guest. It is a more polite mannerism and fits if the older brother is a college student going for high studies.
Option B sounds like the older brother knows us closer and knows if we were thirsty and promptly knew what we like, so brings in a drink thinking ahead of time. On the off hand though, he can also been seen as an asshole if he just tosses whatever without thinking.
Contradictory in option A, depending on the person's aura it would cause me to refuse drink if the brother wasn't likeable to me.

It's ok Konata, I've got enough porn of you on my computer at home. She's hot. As well as her friend

Shit. I wish I had a bro to pick up sluts after 8.
How does solo play work? Just hit up a random girl that seems to be by herself and not with a guy?

memes are real ass power breh

user

You're 8

you fucking love soda

It's really not that abundant though there are quite a few sellers out there among the myriad of Glock and AR-15 hawkers.
There was one not far from me selling a coach gun for $400. I didn't make a move on it since I was still learning about them. Apparently some models, particularly newer ones have really stupid safeties on them like having to push a thing forward after ever reload even when the gun has hammers

The early game really blows but don't get discouraged. Once you get past the cordon it gets better.

Of course they are
Memes are the transfer of information and he who controls the flow of information controls the world
The Jews had a control of memes for a long time but with the advent of the internet it put them on the back foot and we're witnessing a meme war in this current year

I think most people recognize the bold user

it's just Instagram

I didn't like soda when I was 8

Ive played alot of clear sky, so i know what im getting into. I just hope 450 dollars would be enough for a good enough laptop for older pc gaming and school.

chyea mang. that's why the internet be getting smaller

yeah, just gotta accept the madness and talk to randos. it takes guts, I'll give you that, but the idea is that you just bounce around between different groups and see who wants to hangout, then you talk about normalfag shit. or if there's just a lone woman, go up and say "Hi, mind if I join you?"

you piece of shit

Water here tastes like chemicals so rip.

I was fine the whole time I was there sans one bad arak-induced hangover only started getting sick the day after I got back. There's usually an incubation period before you get sick so I must have picked it up on my last day or so there.

My dad got married. Pretty sure it was an excuse to go to Bali more than anything else though.

Hell yeah mother fucker.

I know but Memes got Trump where he is
They have been pumping millions of weak memes for decades that got easily destroyed by a few strong memes

I like soda now though

Yeah thats why I only buy only guns really. Almost any modern gun has retarded safeties to stay ahead of any legislation. Even revolvers now.

Thats good at least, better go to the doctor!

Why did your dad get married in Bali and say I dunno a Mountain or a Forrest
Bali is a degenerate hell hole

oh 10 year anniversary today

Diet soda sucks ass man. Also fuck 7up that shit was nasty my whole life.

Holy fuck I didn't realize the revelation of that phrase. Literally the most simplest opener to use and it sounds non-pushy, and denial requires a good excuse unless you want to sound like a bitch. I'll have to try this and improve my normalfag skills sometime.
Maybe I won't have to be a kissless virgin in the near future
Also I was wondering. Do sluts like kissing? What kind of sexual prowess do they have?

regardless
the question was which of the two was assertive

depends on the slut.

beta sluts don't care either way cause they just want your approval

alpha sluts just want the dick generally unless they feel like they can get in your head, kissing is a good way for them to do that.

hookers don't kiss though. at least that's what i hear.

Oh fuck the whiskey has hit me. I'm laying down and I feel like I'm about to fall over

I didn't like Clear Sky, mostly because faction wars was totally broken. On my older, shitty but faithful laptop I got to that suburb like town but it got dark and I was pinned down in a house cornered by gunfire and anomalies, waiting for daylight and I just never picked it back up.

Shizune a fucking best. I don't even care if my friends shit on me. They're all Hanako-fags anyways. They don't even know about deaf love.
You better love her twice as much for me, buddy. A high class girl like Shizune deserves it.

Wut? Maybe on hammerless revolvers but hammer guns? Hammers are a safety in and of themselves.

Good times

Yeah I'm not sure how many companies do this but S&W puts a lock on their guns that you have to use a key to be able to shoot. I think most people just unlock them and throw away the key though.

Women are bad at sex

Period.

Funny you should say that. We were out drinking and all the bars closed at 1am except for this one place that turned out to be a whore house or something. Asked the waitress how much her price was and she said 1 million (about 100 dollarydoos) then bit me on the nipple through my shirt. Didn't take her up on it because if you can't drink the local water you can't bonk the local girls. Least not a prostitute. Got back to the hotel and asked the security guard if prostitution was legal and he said "eh" but to let him know if I needed girls.

what a waste.

I'm feeling a lot better now so if it doesn't clear up when I wake tomorrow I will.

What the fuck is that pic from?

thats gay

Good man

why

Pretty sure your gf would have been pissed about you banging a bali hooker m8

They should. The safety is in the shooter's hand. Only idiots pull a trigger without knowing for sure if there's a round in front of the hammer or not

There's no convincing Hanako-fags. They're all about how innocent and cute she is and totally ignore how she was originally supposed to be a trap for white knights who saw the scars and shyness and went into to full shelter mode.

Because asyou imply that men are good at it, meaning insinuate you've done both

no

I was better than my ex

Well, I think I definitely have the clap. my dick feels real weird and I'm starting to notice shit that wasn't there.

Any doctors in the house? Will the clap heal on it's own, without expensive antibiotics?

some really like to kiss, others loathe it.

not true. I met one who was awesome. she knew how to move like it was nobodies business.

im sure they told her the same thing

Told you the worst things happen when you think you're untouchable.

all guns are always loaded right?

3dpd not even once

whose they user?

was she better than you?

I too might need some medical advice
I have been having the runs all day, maybe its a burger I ate, I remember seeing a bit of red on the bun despite not wanting ketchup

for safety reasons that is how they are treated

antibiotics are generic and cheap af now tbh fam.

unless you get special ones for the clap. just be glad you're not getting an old school clap test.

Unless you open up the chamber and check, yes.
Even then, don't point it at anyone out of respect for the destructive power of the weapon and their safety, because they might not know it's for sure unloaded.

Always assume a gun is loaded even if you know for a fact it isnt. Guns are not toys.

I never thought I was untouchable kemono, I just want to bang sluts, and I wasn't packing rubbers that day

yes. it's like she studied technique or something

so like, you don't even need the injection kind? can I buy over the counter?

whatever!

Seriously I need to know if someones blood got on my burger and I ate it and that person was pozzed

was she a prostitute?

no

I see. I'll have to find a beta slut to start off my record. Just like low level mobs. I hope I don't get shot down and turn up with nothing on my first try.

I doubt it. Some I bet know secrets to the dick.

Fuck you I like the broken girl type. She's really touchy and was hurt. Plus bookworms are the best.

Guess a per situation then.
Jesus user you didn't wrap it up?

hmm

is it possible you're shit and never driven a woman to orgasm to the point she leg locks you and scratches your back?

Yeah that too.

I'll admit I do have a bit of a hero complex with those kind of things but even I could see the light.

Have you been having sex with sluts? If not then it's probably just a UTI and not some STD/I
like lesions, warts? If it's bleeding then it's more likely syphilis
No but luckily for you they're cheap as all hell now a days. Syphilis only needs one pill once to cure now. Go to the doctor or the family planning clinic and maybe you'll even get it for free.

nice knowing you

Be careful with girls that have muscular thighs because serious spinal injury can result.

I guess I'll have to look for free clinics now. does anybody know how one of those works?

no because I've done that will almost all of them.
I do have skills

do whatever you like, see how she responds. at that point I'm usually inside them by then. if you're worried, just kiss her on the neck area.
I didn't have a rubber that day, I was super drunk, so I didn't care. if you saw her ass, you wouldn't either.

Then I retract my statement and defer to your judgement user

well i'm out of here
G'night everyone

i'm going to go back to watching myhentai

got a link to an instance?

WATCH ELVEN BRIDE

Oh fug that's my fetish.

Was deaf glasses a trap the whole time? Would be kinda hot regardless though.

Brutal.

I-I guess. I try to make sure to think about things though since I don't wanna get any weird shit on my dick.

Don't forget to make Kagamin's hips move on their own too.

it's actually pretty achievable

Anecdote of one ambulance driver at the wedding. Someone apparently got a herniated disc from a girl almost twice his size.

Feminine legs truly are God's greatest gift to man besides Christ, of course.

I'm going to try and sleep. if anyone has been to a free clinic, and knows how it works, please post in this thread, and I'll read it tomorrow morning

Remember the honeys, hold them close, and everything will turn out okay.

"Now I know I should say no
But it's kind of hard when she's ready to go"
youtube.com/watch?v=NHfY6VTRUFk

user please that is clearly a case of fat sex

Don't get me wrong, she was plenty cute, but she's a black hole of personality and her route ends before every other route reaches their halfway point. Their relationship starts as the credits roll. It's just not as goog as the rest of KS.
The waifus are nice but fuck if it's on the lower end of VNs. It's a wonderful introduction to the genre and it holds a very, very special place with me but you should move on to better VNs.

I was the same way. Even if I didn't I was determined to have that beautiful glasses girl be my first route. They nerfed the emotional maelstrom the alphas were to the point I almost wished it remained as dark and dismal as it was.
I was listening to my own music the night I did Hanako's alpha bad end. That was three years ago and I still can't listen to some of the songs I heard that night. I grabbed my coat, left my dorm room, and walked aimlessly around town until the sun came up. Her alpha route disturbed me more than any other piece of fiction. Compared that to Shizune's where I simply wept at the tragedy of her fate.
I'm a sappy little guy but the alphas got to me in a big way. Thinking about Hanako now I can still hear Ben Folds sing, "I'm not tired. I'm not tired."

Goodnight. Have fun with your hentai

I don't have blacks in my area
Pajeets and Chang Lees are the swarmers here

Wait I'm wrong
There are blacks here, like the Sudanese types but I have never seen them employed, they're always on the streets

He said she had the build of valerie adams.

I didn't really get that emotionally invested in the vn but it's good to see someone else has good taste.

Not when you're a kissless virgin

Nice legs are quite a sight.

Damn. Kinda wish I was able to pick another route. Was hard to try to play another route afterwards, it felt weird because I did try switching only to lose interest.

half orc snu snu then

it only took me a few times with first gf to get there user

at least it's not drug that makes you dream where everyone picks best girl first and all the others are unappealing

In my defense I'm very drunk but the sentiment stands. I get really into some things
I was an avid /ksg/ ks/b/ poster for a long while. old habits die hard

Once you finish it and try some better VNs you'll see that KS isn't that great but I don't think I could recommend a better VN as an introduction to the genre. Hanako isn't terrible, she's just the weakest route.

True Love is greatest

someone be my steam friend pls:
steamcommunity.com/id/juniperlee/

I want to talk about the cute lolis

ur gay

Want to play EYE and talk about waifus?

hey

stop that

that's harassment!

well everyone have a good night, I have to focus on work now

I'll sue

Do try to enjoy yourself

no fairs

I try to. Hardly any time to do so though.

Still need to get a gf. Maybe I should buy one.

But well it's nearly 8.
I'll head off. Until next time Holla Forums.

niggers

Are you Western Australian?

That's what gets me. I've been trying to get into Steins;Gate but I keep getting distracted by more engaging stuff.
I've been meaning to get to Fate/Stay Night for two years now but I'm just too lazy to actually read stuff.
My half sister thought the trap stuff was funny as hell though
She fucking lost it

nu

NOW WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO?

Goodnight friends. See you in some hours