CNN CAUGHT DIRECTING A PROTEST AT THE LONDON BRIDGE, MAKING IT LOOK LARGER AND MORE DIVERSE THAN IT ACTUALLY IS

CNN CAUGHT DIRECTING A PROTEST AT THE LONDON BRIDGE, MAKING IT LOOK LARGER AND MORE DIVERSE THAN IT ACTUALLY IS

archive.is/ujcb7
archive.is/BQ1o8

Say it with me now FAKE NEWS

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/LVnvw
streamable.com/uk89x
twitter.com/markantro/status/871419204846669825)
translate.google
archive.is/bIBDK
twitter.com/beckycnn
archive.is/lbQ9h
cnn.com/profiles/saima-mohsin-profile
archive.is/BQ1o8
archive.is/csb2e
twitter.com/Breaking911/status/871518912499855360
archive.is/Stnyk
archive.is/omF1Q
epa.eu/war-photos/acts-of-terror-photos/at-least-seven-dead-in-terrorist-incident-at-london-bridge-and-borough-market-photos-53566919
youtube.com/watch?v=jTWY14eyMFg
youtube.com/watch?v=eOCcRnvMPEU
twitter.com/BeckyCNN/status/871399529479684096
archive.fo/Hgwdt#41%
archive.fo/DskrS#59%
archive.fo/95yRJ
twitter.com/search?q=@BeckyCNN&src=typd
archive.fo/fPbve#90%
mediaite.com/tv/cnn-rebuts-claim-they-set-up-a-pro-muslim-shot-during-london-aftermath/
twitter.com/UD_THEM/status/871537870552662020
twitter.com/brianstelter/status/871523514330873857
archive.is/vXGDc)
twitter.com/Glutton4Pnshmnt/status/871541609183141889
archive.is/O35m8
twitter.com/Cernovich/status/871480183877849089
archive.is/OyEtf
emptylighthouse.com/did-cnn-stage-fake-news-story-about-muslims-protesting-uk-attacks-914401227
consumercomplaints.fcc.gov/hc/en-us
twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=default&q=@tagesschau&src=typd
youtube.com/watch?v=O5lShsePsD0
youtu.be/muME4lb7YhM
google.com/search?q=meme text in gimp
alvinalexander.com/design/how-create-outlined-text-gimp
archive.is/dIAP2
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Linkswende
snopes.com/cnn-muslim-protests-london/
archive.is/OaCjC
quora.com/Is-there-physical-scientific-proof-that-Jews-were-gassed-to-death-in-Nazi-concentration-camps/answer/Damian-Graves
discord.gg/KyhHe5M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What really pisses me off is the fact that in the 50's this would have been a massive scandal with national attention, but today it'll completely get swept under the rug.
Fuck, Watergate was massive and it was just a few minutes of tape erased.

Why would they work with the kikes to their mutual benefit then?

archive.is/LVnvw

Mirror of the YouTube video in case it gets taken down
streamable.com/uk89x

Makes you think that maybe Nixon got hammered for something besides Watergate?

AHAHAHAHA how utterly pitiful! Spread it far and wide with the old #LondonBridge

Oy veyyyy, it's organic grassroots!!!

Not exactly the same. Watergate was about Nixon - the President of the United States - illegally wiretapping his Party's opposition (supposedly). This is just news people doing what news people do. There is no law that forces news to be truthful.

don't move the goalposts you kike.

Hey white shills, if you're there, look at this CNN shit and think for a second. One second.
Consider whether they're unbiased and trustworthy and have been for the past decade. Consider who they're lying for.
Consider whose interests it serves.

Fucking REEEEE LOL

It's not moving the goalposts, you stupid faggot. You can't compare a trumped up "news" story to Watergate.

He made several derogatory statements about Jews and the Federal Reserve. He called Bohemian Grove "the faggiest god damn thing I've ever seen". Nixon was absolutely based and the kikes hated him for it.

It's not like there is a 95% chance that the new bridge attack was staged along with most of the other crap that has been justifications for war in the last 100 years.

It's more like how obama did the same thing but way more of it, and got away with it

anyone got the CNN footage of the report?

Thanks user haven't seen this yet. Saved.

This is why (((THEY))) aka the KIKES want to shut off your internet so bad. btw.

It is killing them that by the time the evening "news" is on the people have already heard it and formed opinions rather than being informed what their opinion should be.

Like Obama did?

Nice try Ahmed but nobody is buying it. Nobody cares if it was a hoax. All you shitskins still have to go.

Someone should tweet this at Trump. This is exactly the kind of thing he'd love to share, and it's exactly the kind of thing he should be publicizing, as hard as he can. This getting on his Twitter feed would utterly destroy CNN.

Tucker Carlson will cover it, then it will get exposure enough for Trump to see it.

Jews crying about being so fucking stupid they got caught yet again.
I thought you faggots were supposed to have high IQs. That's what Steph Mollyjew says anyway. Guess you aren't Ashkenazi, or have the aids making you go insane.

Fuck off sand nigger

GET THE FUCK OUT KIKE REEEEEEEE
FUCK YOU KIKE UNPAID INTERN CIANIGGERS FUCKINZG SUCK THIS YEAR

This as well.

You're going to burn unless you accept the true word you know this, it's time to give up.

this

>Watergate was about Nixon - the President of the United States - illegally wiretapping his Party's opposition (supposedly).

You need to brush up on your history it was more than a few minutes of erased tape and he did not illegally wiretap his opposition. He had "the plumbers" break into the DNC office in the watergate hotel to steal some campaign strategy. It was also alleged there were ties back to the JFK murder but that was totally squelched by the media.

This user is much closer to the truth about Nixon.

(Original video, the guy was a faggot who shot it wrong: twitter.com/markantro/status/871419204846669825)

That would be nice, but having the God Emperor himself tweet it out will nearly immortalize it. This is truly worthy of that.

Perhaps we should sticky this so it gets more exposure? I know that Trump's team/Faux n00z/etc. have at least one person who has eyes here, so stickying this is likely to get it publicized more strongly.

pic related kike

Notice how theyre allowed beyond the police tape that even journalists cant pass. In other words the police colluded to create this fiction most likely at the demand of the muslim mayor of Londonistan.

Very true. I've tweeted it to him on several accounts.

Sadiq Goldsmith you mean? Yeah he will be in on it but it's much more organized than that.

user, you wouldn't even know they were doing this in the 50s. The press was even more powerful and just as duplicitous.

They had photos of all three of the Kennedys on a yacht with topless women who weren't their wives. It would have ended all their careers. The press hid the photos. Before that they hid that FDR was a cripple and that Stalin was genociding people. The press has sucked since the civil war ended.

Send this to Alex Jones

We really do live in Orwell’s future don't we? exciting times, huh?

Try harder ID swapper

THE MEDIA IS 100% JEWISH LIES AND PROPAGANDA

Hey bongs, if that propagandist is alive tomorrow morning you've failed in your duty.

I've only found this in czech news (google translated link) with what looks like an official picture, with a purposely low angle to make it look like a bigger crowd, but it's saying it wasn't a protest but the "muslim council of britain" condemning the attack - makes it sort of understandable that they would all leave just after the filming was done.

translate.google com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.novinky.cz%2Fzahranicni%2Fevropa%2F439822-muslimska-rada-britanie-teroristicky-utok-v-londyne-odsoudila.html&edit-text=&act=url

Getting some good content out of this thread, keep it up anons,

|
|>
|

user you have sauce on this? I have never heard this before. Everything else you wrote I totally agree with, the press has had a long history of protecting the public image of politicians that were "good for the USA" while completely scorching those that were deemed bad for the country. Joseph Mcarthy and Huey Long immediately come to mind but it is a long list.

bump and link to anti shill thread for the shills that will probably come here to disrupt this thread

I really love Nixon
Kikes still bash and mock him even today in their Jew Futurama cartoon.

The press has always sucked. They always have pursued stories they were paid for or shit from their own agenda.

Stop spamming your shit everywhere.

pic* related

Stop imagining your kind are going to stay in charge (1)
Oh and repent.

That's some good shit right there. Thanks for the .webm user.

That is not bobby, jack and teddy on a yacht and marlyn has her top on as well.

(((Norma Jeane Mortenson))) you mean?
Oh she was sooo beautiful, well for a jew anyway.

The fact that this segment of conversation led to the thread being derailed into a discussion about Nixon is horrifying, and you should be ashamed. Make a new thread about how Nixon's great, don't shit up this thread about it.

It shows how bad Muslims are at handling their own. The average Muslim doesn't condemn this shit - they celebrate it.

kek

Watergate was nothing less than a coup.
archive.is/bIBDK

If it was a hoax the lead actor would be white.

anyone have CNN video of the "demonstration"?

It is showing examples of how the lugenpresse has always been a yid tool to remove opposition.

it was funny how dumbass don lemon outed this.

Another (1)
You guise shucks, such chutzpah.

Good work before they (((Shut It Down))), user.

lol if you think these people weren't paid to be there, as well as most of the other "protests" that show up on tv.
jewtube* related is from mudslime convert but still topic related and he still breaks it down pretty good.

Fishing through their twitter feed, I have failed to find this. I'm going to assume that if it's around, it'll be a thing that was an aside on their website or on TV. Alternatively, they might not have aired this.

Are we sure that this is CNN particularly, or that it might be some other media?

It still deserves its own thread, at least to the degree with which it's being discussed. It warrants maybe half a post, not a full 1/4-1/3 of the conversation. There's plenty of shit threads that would love to be killed right now; go ahead and make a separate, good, thread.

They could still be running it through editing.

Sure if people really want to get into it but a few posts outing the kikes isn't that bad.

Can anyone put a name to the face? Definitely a 'bong - and by the way she reports, it doesn't sound like CNN US.

Checked for pure bump value

There are no bongs in the media, they are all specifically Chosen.

Nixon is always relevant when discussing the press and their corruption. Journalism was yellow then and is yellow now and will always be yellow as long as these fucking kikes are allowed to hide behind the first amendment.

Around 1:32 in the video she says either her name or the city she's in, but I can't make heads or tails of it

Kek

could she be Becky Anderson?
twitter.com/beckycnn

That is definitely her name, and it sounds liek "Simone Mosa" or something like that.

BBC might have picked up the story this video was filmed for. Take a look at the third pic in this image.
archive.is/lbQ9h

>twitter.com/beckycnn
This is the reporter. Exact same clothes in a video on her twitter.

I'm an idiot-ish, it's Saima Mohsin.

cnn.com/profiles/saima-mohsin-profile

This makes me so FUCKING FUCKING angry.

A while back I was visiting my parents and CBS nightly news was on and they brought this shit up for some reason, and I explained how the entire thing seemed very fishy to me, and my own mother blew the fuck up at me "OHH JUST STOP. STOP. NO. NO. STOP UHH-UH. NO."

ITS CLEAR AS FUCKING DAY RIGHT RIGHT HERE. THIS NOT NORMAL. GOD DAMN IT ALL TO HELL.

trump - Verb phrases - trump up, to devise deceitfully or dishonestly, as an accusation; fabricate:

Yes, OP is about CNN "trumping up" a news story. It's a word that's been around since long before the Donald was even born.

See . It's not clear as day, but once you realize that "Saima Mohsin" is the name of a CNN correspondent, it's clear that this is supposed to be Saima.

Looks promising but as a true Holla Forumslack, I need more evidences. Is it really a CNN reporter? Is there a video of the fake coverage on CNN? I tried listening to the reporter but she didn't say her name or her news station.

BINGO

nah it was clearly breitbart you, fucking kike

see

I want a fire, so damn high that even the space niggers will aknowledge the fuckery on this planet. Let it rain frogs and deform these shitheads to a GOTY 2017 splatter movie, first snuff in the theaters since god fucked with life.

What need to make this viral, what need to happend to go beyond viral? It is time to do someting to stop these fuck heads, they went nuts and are still running around out there.

This is CNN reporter, Becky Anderson

Sorry, I'm not the type of guy that listen and believe anything just because someone said so.

Pic 4 the real terrorists.
Pic 5 pig plays with its nipples, they all do this, any fellow bong will confirm, stab vest my arse.
Pic 7 sympathy bitch? It's in the dictionary between shit and syphilis.
Last pic, two fags cry, Facebook activated.

We need to get this on Trump's twitter feed. Given that Trump's team and Fox News' team pay attention to 8/pol/ sometimes, that means that

THE MODS SHOULD STICKY THIS THREAD

Look, she says her name in the video. It's Saima Mohsin. It doesn't quite look like her, I know, but that's what she says her name is.

So its a reporter from BBC? Which one is it?

this
this

also, who else might want to know this? If we speak about trump, what about russia? China?
we speak about to make it viral and go even beyond viral

You must believe us goy it's in our (((news))) and that's how your moral compass operates, clockwise North East West South. No wonder you are so lost.

The reporter in the video is Saima Mohsin, the BBC also took pictures of the same paid actors (seemingly doing different things.)

Great video and channel. Thanks for sharing it here.

Bloody hell these people. If Trump said the sky is up, they'd screech and claim it was down.

This is really retarded

bwahahahha
Trump
bwahahahha
funny shit

Are those real cops? Not only participating in the trickery; others around seem to be keeping a perimeter lest someone be watching.
Confirm news crew company?

I know right fancy getting caught changing into the camouflage straight from your police uniform. Not the sharpest tools, just tools.

Every news article gave source for the image they use, anything that give us a clue of its origin? He's wearing the same clothes so I'm pretty sure its from the same place

Another kike detected, running scared huh merchant?

Is there a way to make a nice video, that also shows at the end that many people in power position got informed. It could show how a email was made to send them the video and at the end of the video it says. Put pressure on these motherfuckers and share this fuckery, so they cant stay silence and shit get actually done.

i hope you die in a fire you fucking looser, how comes that your mom didn't kill a failer like you?

Sure, Mohammed.

That can't be the same woman from the video though

Don Jr retweeted it

Maybe they needed to switch to riot gear?
maybe those were Off duty cops changing?

Clash on Pool stream

Didn't you go to skool Chaim?
You will be dying in the fire (the eternal one, unless you repent)
And it's loser and failure, that's how you spell what you are.

All the ones that show up on cnn apparently.

No it's not. Becky Anderson's own twitter has the story as hers. She has a video of it on her twitter.
archive.is/BQ1o8

Come on faggots, are we talking shit or are we memeing?

archive.is/csb2e

twitter.com/Breaking911/status/871518912499855360
archive.is/Stnyk

archive.is/omF1Q

Do explain. No matter what, as a group, we should be working to get this out to more people, and no matter what pushing for these is the correct action.

I stand corrected. What the hell is with the wrong name said at the beginning of her clip, though? Did she misspeak and then this gets a second cut?

We're doing the best as we can as internet detective. Here's the source of the photo, guy name Andy Rain

epa.eu/war-photos/acts-of-terror-photos/at-least-seven-dead-in-terrorist-incident-at-london-bridge-and-borough-market-photos-53566919

We should also play the original video/broadcast along with the vid in OP to make it beyond obvious how full of shit these people are.

It may just be her accent or something or she may have misspoke.

If you are using this as red pill material with anyone, you can reinforce it with this:

CNN scripted and rehearsed fake newscast during the Gulf War:
youtube.com/watch?v=jTWY14eyMFg

CNN camera man pretending to be an angry anti-Trump protestor (not sure if someone else has better quality):
youtube.com/watch?v=eOCcRnvMPEU

Just trying to get those indignant juices flowing
we've got them on the ropes with this - forced to stage muslim anti-ISIS demonstrations
because there were none

work two steps ahead before putting infos up. The enemy is reading too!

…Who the fuck says their own name as someone else's? I'm not saying you're wrong, but holy FUCK that's one hell of a misspeak. That's like the difference between saying "I love to suck penis" and "I love to eat burgers."

I wish it was the BBC, because then it's government funded. Then again, if it was the BBC, as Americans our ground to speak out about it would be weaker.

I get you bud, let's just say I'm cynical as to this getting stickied given the amount of shilling, and we were only useful to Trump whilst we were ripping his competition and frog memeing. We are now a problem.

fucking lul

That is not the reporter in the video. Do you even read the thread before posting?

Someone want to email Andy and ask if there's a news station there staging the whole thing? NOT IT

Moral of the story: Continue doing the opposite of what kikes say.

STILL NO STICKY
This is not a drill!

We got a real happening here anons, focus as hell, like you never focused before. We are going beyond what is known as viral. This will blow so damn wide open the shit that is happening in the MSM. A simple short video, just a link, something easy to spread all over the place like a dog who pukes anchovies all over the floor.

get a free bump

for

you are not getting an real answer, you just warn him. Get this shit to someone who get shit done.

Well, she is outright faking news so who knows what's going on in her head. It's a pretty fucked up situation with fucked up people.

No no no pay no attention that a policeman is putting camos on. It's definitely not the same pig. Aussie shitposter says so.

Fuck off, kike.

I listened to the audio and heard Saima lots. They even say it in the bit before: "Grab Saima"

I think Saima was probably originally supposed to be the one doing this, but they ran out of time, Becky was there, and they had Becky do it. I'm sorry for being wrong, I don't watch CNN and don't know who the people are.

Did you report the thread? Report the thread and in the reason ask for a sticky. I'll do that now too.

Do you retard know how to make the mods sticky a thread? You report the thread to the mods instead of bitching here.

Mommy was fighting the patriarchy by refusing to swallow.

Updated

nigger beats automatically prove it's all wrong.

Milo GayFaggotopolis shared it

So we may be seeing this shit hit mainstream soon enough.

Very nice.

is this real? Can i get some verification on this?

Collect shekels.
Post poor quality anime because you think it makes you fit in..
What a life you lead.

a reel human bean & a reel hero

You brought this upon yourself.

And now we wait for the explosions to begin.

Supposedly some dude snapped the pic of a kike's laptop. I have no way to verify but it fits. Gain of salt.

I'm sure it's just a coinkidink.

No only poor quality anime posted by shills.

LOL Literally A Meme In Memo Format

Pure coincidence :^)

Say it with me now OP
LUGENPRESSE

Oy, cousin Mort is sitting on this truck load of candles. Surely a vigil is necessary for the healing to begin.

We hear of false flags but hear me out on this— this angle I propose seems a lot more plausible.
Say the one, two, or any number of terrorists end up escaping. (((They))) don't want to alarm the public and seem incompetent by losing a perp, so what they do is pretend to catch/neutralize the bad guys by using a patsy like that cop who changed into the same camo pants as one of the downed terrs.
Let me know what you guys think because that's what I'm under the impression of what happened here.

No, it's Becky Anderson

Is it possible they were sending one of their based goy to recon stinkbeard neighborhoods?

It's definitely her.

My worldview allows for CNN and BBC to both be fake news

Yeah they keep a range of terrorist clothes to change into, essential police equipment.
All within minutes of the (((attack))).

your meme collection must be like the library of alexandria
impressive

Anyone know how to download vids off twatter these days? I'm trying to get the video that cunt posted and nothing like twdown is working.

twitter.com/BeckyCNN/status/871399529479684096

Notice the subtle shaking of the head of all the witnesses. It's called involuntary body language and it's how you know they are lying.

I don't know, but it's believable. Both the AP and Reuters stylebook caution against using the word "terrorism" unless you absolutely have to, even then to never use it to refer to specific attacks (wtf), to avoid other "emotive" names like extremist, and AP changed their definition of "Islamist" after lobbying from CAIR to include a #NotAllMuslims clause.

archive.fo/Hgwdt#41%
archive.fo/DskrS#59%
archive.fo/95yRJ

youtube-dl

hahhahahahaha ahha haha hahh ahahah
twitter.com/search?q=@BeckyCNN&src=typd

it spreads

All you need is this pic from the video really.

Update

Same thing for blatant liars and bad actors in film and other media. This type of body language contradicts their verbal communication. They may be in agreement with a statement but shaking head or nodding when in discord.

It's a fucking embed from another site, which is why it's a problem.
mobile.twitter.com/BeckyCNN/status/871399529479684096

IDM caught it as a .ts, but usually if you go to the mobile Twitter site you can play the video, the right click+save like a normal file at the highest quality.
I rencoded it as an mp4.

i can see it.

Wew, and the Reuters "Islamist" definition is arguably worse :
archive.fo/fPbve#90%

CNN Rebuts Claim They Staged a Pro-Muslm Shot During London Aftermath
mediaite.com/tv/cnn-rebuts-claim-they-set-up-a-pro-muslim-shot-during-london-aftermath/
We reached out to CNN for explanation and they provided the following statement:

" Look at all the people goys" points at non existant people

Always trust (((Pew research))) and other (((think tank))) statistics. Always. Never question the narrative. Never research anything for yourself.
You hear us goyim?

GERMAQN MEDIA USED BECKY SHIT PIECE
twitter.com/UD_THEM/status/871537870552662020

THEY STILL RUN WITH IT AS NOTHING HAD HAPPENED
WE STILL NEED TO GO VIRAL AND BEYOND

AHHAHAHAHAHHAHA
no
It showed a producer showing them what to do before they moved in.

Also, why didn't they just go to where the news was if there was a protest going on on the other side? Why move the protest? It makes zero sense.

Yids.

Another thing to consider:
If CNN's statement is true, doesn't that imply they let themselves be used as a mouthpiece for a protest?

cnn ON dAMAGE cONTROLLE

Gotta set the scene. After all this is going to be used to justify all police being armed and the internet being closed to those who refuse the retina & finger print scan or rfid implant.

Thanks user!

Video related:
Whole thing was staged and faked.
Is there any meaning to this beyond the surface?

why does he have still a job at a place liek this? When will people shut this penishead down?

And there's the damage control.
(Archive link: archive.is/vXGDc)

If the protesters were legitimately protesting/demonstrating, why would the media feel the need to move them somewhere else entirely? There's plenty of real protests that the media covers, and they handle this by grabbing one or two people and filming them in front of the real protest, instead of grabbing all of them.

No, this is a lie, and it shows, from the fact that instead of moving the cameras around, they moved the people around. Moreover, you'll note that the script was already prewritten; Becky is reading from a teleprompter, and this is clear because she actually fucks up saying her own name, the script was written for Saima Mohsin to be reporting this!

Nice work, definitely will us in the future.

Impressive.

there is a problem to this logic. You need better damage controlle cnn. If you want to run with this, welp, have a nice last day.

look, now they try to force their shitty damage controlle meme.

twitter.com/Glutton4Pnshmnt/status/871541609183141889

archive.is/O35m8

Someone shoop spicer with a BIG GUN

Their rubbing it in our fucking faces

But hell, just doesn't satisfy. Let's break this down, bit by bit, skipping the intro.

We are familiar with it. We've also seen the use of camera tricks to make these things appear larger than they actually are. That's why when we see that kind of thing, we perk up, wondering what's about to happen, and what lie you're about to tell.

And you've failed to name your sources, we're going to assume you're making this up.

CNN is going to say "we're not lying, baww." We don't trust CNN to report accurately on themselves.

And more fake news is explaining why they're not fake news.

The essence of this is that Mediaite has said nothing except "Those were legitimate protesters, no really guys, ignore the fact that the media's telling them what to do, that's 100% normal."

Fuck right off.

"Get lost" is a message to the undercover mossad meaning "hide".

Murder is justifiable in certain cases, it needs to be gentile and performed in a kosher manner.
As a Londoner hello fellow (((Londoners)))
Bounce back bounce back
We're being looked after, these fine policemen are in charge and will protect jews so don't get any ideas. We know you know but just leave us alone ok goyim. We have bunkers and stocks and shares, so just you fuck off ok twisted nut jobs.

twitter.com/Cernovich/status/871480183877849089

hurrrr
hey CNN you stupid ass fake news reporters are supposed to GO to the news, not set it up. FAKE NEW. Their excuse doesn't make sense. And a producer was seen setting up the signs and showing them what to do.

There need to be a way to get trump tweet about that as long as the fire is hot. Right now i s the perfect moment. Do not let them get away with a shitty damage controlle meme.

Can't even get a sticky on here.
They only use it to short shares on CNN or get shekels from Fox.
It's all a game. We're just audience

The fire is currently getting started; Cernovich, NiggerGangrapeFetishist, and PJW have already started talking about this. There's time to get Trump to tweet about this, and (as president), he should take his time to think about whether or not he wants to share this. He definitely does, as doing so is a deathblow to CNN, but he should still take caution (as a general rule).

Yeah, where the fuck are the mods? This has potential to be news story of the month.

Yeah, but the kikes don't need to manufacture a narrative in cases where reality happens to support their goals. Shortly after the Charlie Hebdo attacks, one of our regional news channels (ITV Granada) made the mistake of asking a room of local muslims what they thought about it, obviously expecting "this doesn't represent us, it isn't Islam" pablum. Instead, every single one refused to condemn it and blamed Charlie Hebdo for mocking Mohammed, which they made very clear was not acceptable in France, the UK or anywhere else. The increasingly frozen face of the reporter, as he kept trying and failing to get sympathetic quotes out of them, was truly a sight to behold.

Its pretty telling in and of itself that just fragments of this have been published, not the whole thing. Damage control, but still to lazy to go reshoot everything.

Dealing with slide threads. A sticky would make their job easier.

Gorka retweeted it, Trump has for sure seen it now

Your goat is lonely.
British cop = redbeard
islamist shite= blackbeard

I think she is the one that Becky Anderson is talking to.

Why even lie about something like that? What purpose would it serve? Even if Spicer got some super soakers, who cares? Summer is coming.

Alex Jones losing it over this story. Starts at 23:20

Wait.. there's some fuckery going on. I swear I saw on CNN the reporter there standing with the "protestors" actually standing behind her, just like you see in the clip. I think they have now removed that.

Hope someone have the recording from earlier when they actually showed all those people in the live broadcast, before they stopped airing it after they got caught with this.

Secret societies generally are homosexual, hence the secrecy.

This is why you only redpill people under 30

A webm was posted near the beginning of the thread.

I don't see any webm of the actual broadcast on the channel. Gotta act quick on this.

I SAW THE ACTUAL FEED. Yes, I saw the actual feed on TV much earlier, so it was definitely aired. I think they are trying to remove it now after they've been caught. I hope someone has a DVR of the recording or something.

Uh, what's this

Doesn't really matter if they didn't broadcast their set-up. It was still caught on camera and saved for posterity.

It's highly unlikely that they broadcast this particular cut; you can hear the reporter say her own name wrong in this cut.

They might've broadcast a different shot with a different background, but this particular cut was unlikely to have been broadcast.

(inb4 someone posts vid of this, complete with wrong name, on CNN).

This shit is taking off. Jewtube video close to 30k views already. Trump Jr. and Gorka tweeted it.

I honestly think Trump might retweet this.

That's not the clip I asked for. I asked for a clip of the actual airing…. which I saw on TV in the morning, but nowhere to be seen now. It matters because that's how we can tighten up the airgaps on their bullshit.

Or are you looking for a before and after of the broadcast to compare what they edited as they spun damage control?

I know they didn't broadcast the set-up, that was the point. Can't show the story being written. This is the most damning evidence.

It was several hours of tape

Anyone's got the clip form that news report? A side by side comparison between the two would be great redpill material.

Yawn. Seen this type of thing too many times to count. There are many more subtle techniques used.
Don't watch the news - be uninformed. Do watch the news - be misinformed.

This I saw today and it was FUCKED. Went to twitter to check out the don and the search tried to default me to a misspelled anti-trump shill.

What I'm telling you said they DID broadcast the set-up. I saw it.

This. I SAW the broadcast definitely, but now it's starting to look like they have removed it because I don't see it.. I really hope someone has the live broadcast DVR'ed.

Ok then again it doesn't matter. Just compare the setup we DO have with the edited airing. Unless they scrubbed the edit as well.

Isn't it at all odd that they're blaming the internet for this? Methinks its a ploy to go after imageboards

huh? they did? can we dig it up?

The redpill wouldn't be as effective as putting the two clips side by side.

Did it look like something completely different?

I can't seem to find it online. Hopefully someone else has it.

You can still compare the two even if you can't sync them up. Autism finds a way.

You stupid faggot OP you shouldn't have posted this shit until CNN had aired their fake bullshit… now we can't really rape them for it.

Also look through the thread you stupid faggot. BBC alright used footage from the shoot.

You faggots, that have ALREADY AIRED IT, but are now trying to hide it!! Find that clip REEEEEEE

They did air it.

Ooooh simulpost.

Other MSM techniques:
>using no news to make news - "it was possibly…." is logically equivalent to "it was possibly not…."

Well shit…

Hurry and fucking find it then…

then again, you know what, you'd think something like this would be beneficial for us, but I can already hear the liberal response. They will probably say it was justified because they were trying to quell a bad situation. That's how some will reason it, and the primary perpetrators will apologize but not apologize and it will all go away….

Hey faggots that saw it live: how many hours ago? There are live streams with history up now.

Can't find the clip but here is proof this gay shit was staged. apparently they did another photoshoot on the bridge with the same group of actors.

archive.is/OyEtf

Eyebrows and nose and mouth are a bit different.

yup, literally not the same person….

huh welp nothing burger than

Would still hatefuck Hermione.

How can you even tell towelhead women apart?

>"murder people for no reason"
If (((her))) mouth is open it's lying.

They aired it about probably 10-11 hours ago. It looked exactly like what you'd expect it to look from what you see in that footage.

That's literally how every muslim bitch dresses. The first pic looks like an actual disgusting inbred muslim, second pic almost looks like a native Briton acting as a muslim.

Honestly if these people are half as bad as the American crisis actors you should be able to go through the footage of these attacks and keep finding the same people pop up, I cant really tell sandniggers apart though.

THANKS FOR WASTING MY TIME

The beeb and a bunch of other (((news))) do it in Europe too. Making "protests" look way larger than they actually are if there are any at all. If Trump wanted to laugh at fake news and bolster the people's trust in him, he's tweet about how fake CNN and the (((media))) really is.

Threat changed, thus changing kit to match threat?
Perhaps changing to do a forensic search of area?
That is the most logical explanation I can think of, but it is wtf for sure.
There was some other video of a police guy running and being handed some gear/clothing on London Bridge. I thought it looked odd as he seemed topless, but thought it was just low res video. Can't find it now. Crap.

The pants look like Brit army camo, whatever they call their version of MARPAT. I imagine they're not that unique nor hard to come by.

Literal mudshits? On MY Holla Forums?

MODS!

Wow, great argument faggtron you sure convinced me with those hot opinions.

Underrated. Guys, this could be predictive programming at play. Britbongs, get on this.

Summerfags please go

Without fail, the worst posts on this board always use TRSodomite lingo.

lol newfag user they don't call him alex jonestein for nothing

user he fucked a Jew, his children are half Jewish for god's sake, he will never acknowledge the ethical failures of greatest ally.

Sending this to him actually is worth it though, he has a pretty big audience.

Not just one. His news pregnant escort wife is a kikess too.

It's our sacred duty to spread it. To make it a scandal.
Do what SJW's do and raise a ruckus over it!

Nonono you don't get it, muslims can't do no wrong, it's all cgi blood and crisis actors all over again, oh the cunning! You don't get it, bring your goubment down! they're the threat, they're the real perpetrators!

Well guys, this is worthless if we don't have the most important part: this footage airing on CNN and being commented on.

Did it air? Do we have the live recording of CNN on this? Or did they pull it once they realized it leaked in YouTube?

Nigger, read the thread. Even in the damage control, CNN is not denying that this is their crew.

that file size

normies: activated a game of head shoulders knees and toe's in response to the terror attack.
this unity is creating a new safe space in the aftermath of such a shocking and unexpected attack, one liberal arts otherkin non-binary told BBC today.

Checked.

Is it possible the terrorists are just reasonable people who think we're all like this? Because I sure as hell want to kill these people, and I'm not even a shitskin mudkike. Head, shoulders, knees and toes? In response to Allahu Akbar?

I sure hope those Jewish feminists are happy. I hope they're fucking tickled pink at what killing the Western man has done. If I stood up in that crowd and demanded immediate action to remove kebab, they'd autistically shriek and report me for hate crimes.

All is lost unless we start demonstrating leadership, fam. Do your part to defeat ISIS – punch a feminist today.

Has it occurred to you that reporters are stupid cowards who either don't know that London has more than one bridge, or who don't care to drive the extra two miles when there's a perfectly good bridge close to the bar?

t. Journalist

I regularly fantasize about axe-murdering my babyboomer mother :3

Fun fact: "PR" is a propaganda term for "propaganda", created by (((Edward Bernays))).

needs a USP Compact too incidentally this image is wrong too.

Go away instead of parasitizing research here then passing it off as your own in articles.
Retarded.
Journo.
Scum.

His kike boss also once intervened when he was interviewing David Duke and it was a nice interview. The moment that kike stepped in and started shouting over Duke, Jones joined in.

Are you implying our governments aren't our fucking enemies?

TRACK DOWN THE "REPORTER" AND HAVE HER ANSWER TO THIS SHIT

Shame that my parents are going to be on the side against the wall should we hail victory. It's as they see even the greatest victories come at a greater cost.

handful of actors in hijabs who may not even be muslim
OH THE IRONY

In the 50's there were only 3 networks and none of them would have run this. The 50's were superior to the modern world in almost every way except communications and how propagandized the population was.

The one where they just went with the Broadcaster using third rate insults to shame the terroist with all the muzzie protesters cut out because someone tweeted their hoax?

can REUTERS be trusted ?

You can't go from 0-100 on things like the deaths of children being a kike operation with normies user.

Women are very easy to mold into believing what you do. I did it with my hardcore leftists girlfriend and mother both quite easily. First it starts with shock humor and general comedy about things like saying nigger and what have you. Then you follow up that humor with sincerity by showing them statistics. Just one statistic when it's relevant. Then slowly you just keep normalizing behavior like saying niggers are problematic and keep backing up things with statistics and they very quickly conform.

This only really works if they are somewhat isolated from large groups though. If your girlfriend is hardcore into facebook and other SJW autistic shit then she might just kill you in your sleep for wrong think. Works well for mothers though especially since it's hard for them to hate you for anything.

No use organization can be trusted, especially those fucks along with AFP and Associated Press. A lot of their articles and editorials read like some butthurt fucking libshit clickbait when it comes to anything that goes against the narrative, Political Correctness or (((Them)))

so Holla Forums can be trusted, but not a professional international media/news source ?

pottery my boy, pottery.

Everyone has a fucking agenda, trusting their word and not checking all sources leads to getting yourself complacent and losing your critical thinking skills. If you not, go check reuters and search for all the globalist buzzwords like Trump, Climate Change, TPP and ect, and you'll fucking see where they stand.

I don't think the attack itself was staged, but at this point I can believe that any "good muslim" scene on CNN is a hoax created by their direction.

Never even noticed that when I uploaded it, the Lord does work in mysterious ways. Praise.

(1) Explain pig puttin on camos in the first place. Theres absolutely no way they could alter the colour of his beard is there? Colours don't look different depending what colour light illuminates it, and there isn't another "terrorist" on the other side of the street, maybe he has the red beard. Red and black because they love the antifa. George Zimmerman was white as the driven snow, they didn't alter his skin colour in any picture. Your goat is not lonely, you fuck it every day while you snake master cheers you on.

Literal jews pretending to love Hitler how incredibly novel.

ROFLcopter jew logic. Jews never play both sides, ever.

This thread rustled the jimmies of every filthy synagogue of satan shill.
Beautiful pottery.

article calling out the cnn shit and points even more failure out

emptylighthouse.com/did-cnn-stage-fake-news-story-about-muslims-protesting-uk-attacks-914401227

also, it keeps blowing up. Plebbit is full with this video, they can't hide it anymore!

aa

They are fucking retarded.
For instance in my government jews are only over represented by 25x. The royals are all jews, the judges and lawyers nearly all jew freemasons. Like Jimmy Saville and Lord Jenner, who were protected by the (((media))).
Everything's Fine & Dandy
BOLLOCKS

get on it you lazy fucks. it time to burn them down

this is the perfect time to get some red pills to germany.
twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=default&q=@tagesschau&src=typd

this tag is on fire right now, angry germanbros are seeing the fakenews spreaded by one of their own television channels. Wake the fuck up, get on this happening train, its time to go viral and beyond.

The entire purpose of the German media is to spread fake shit like that so it's hardly surprising.

Anyone have the graphic showing how many jews there are at CNN? All the anchors and owners? I remember seeing it once, googling the faces I recognize and having my mind blown. Would love to have it to pass around.

Do jew mean this one?

yes, god bless

Too obvious.

Muslim cunt in the pink pants is in the video as well. Skip to 0:36 in the video. Looks to me like this was two separate staged events.

Muzzie scum in puffy black jaket and adidas sneakers also in both pictures.

I meant same guy in picture is in the video.

Another muslim cunt in both the video and picture. Pink scarf, white adidas shoes.

Another girl in both, burgundy coat.

Can someone tell me how to create a border outline around text in GIMP?

Guy in white shirt is the same guy in both as well.

Those appear to be different locations though. Note the pink stripes on the ground in the second picture.

That may be, but the media portrays itself as a moral paragon for truth in democracy, e.g. "speaking truth to power" etc. So they have a deeper moral obligation to be truthful. I know that they aren't, but inner city metroleft faggot hipster bugmen shouldn't freak out in the coming years when balaclava-clad death squads start amping up from "body slamming" to ambushing and executing journalists and media personalities with rifles, as that is an appropriate response to such a morally inconsistent set of conditions.

So I'm about 99% sure this was two separate staged events. They did this entire setup somewhere else as well.

You are either a shill or a bluepilled faggot. Either way get the fuck out of here with your concern trolling.

No one used words like "horrifying" or "terrified" until kikes in the media spread these emotional buzzwords in their headlines during and post election when writing their anti-Trump hit pieces.

Fuck off kike.

found the jews by obviously not fitting in with their hot new memes

(this one really thinks he is posting in reddit)
Jews found by association, totally not suspicious posts

How the fuck you retards still did not learn how to fucking blend in here?

you shills play your hand so fucking hard

This appears to be the same girl as well. Shoes and scarf match. Looks like she just took her overcoat off between shoots.

REEEEEE (1)

Autistic TRS kabbalah screeching

There are probably better ways to do it, but the way I've done it has been creating a path from the text, then a selection from the path, and then just growing the selection and filling it in.
You'll probably want to be mindful of antialiasing to not make some parts jagged while other parts smooth.
Right-clicking on selected text with the text tool gives you the option to make a path, and From Path (Shift-V) gets you the selection.

So many shills in this thread. (((They))) must actually be worried about getting caught manufacturing news.

you will never understand why it's so easy to see past you, stupid jew

even with all the infighting atleast we all agree on one thing

good video, so true

i think the important takeaway from that was that one can not be any level of 1488 and antizog/antikike agenda and simultaneously support Trump while he's giving control of so many facets of American business and government to zionist jews. "fuck the evil kikes, god damn jews, except Trump and his friends, theyre le based kikes" you're a retard

She was a convert at the behest of her kike husband (((Arthur Miller)))

SHARE VIDEOS LIKE THIS EVERYWHERE
SPAM THEM ON SOCIAL MEDIA, CREATE MULTIPLE ACCOUNTS, LET THE NORMALFAGS KNOW

it's actually called demoralization campaign, and the jews are fucking terrible at it, leaving all kinds of obvious tells
It's so easy to tell what's true and what's not when you simply do exactly what they tell you not to do, they are literally confirming all kinds of shit to us

I'm lurking right now all platforms where this is posted, yeah , fuck me for keeping an eye on damage controlle, be offended somewhere else. Back to where i was, the thing is, there is a heavy sliding going on and cointelpro shilling.

It seems that these shills don't like this

halfchan right now is getting slided to hell

Mr.Bond- White America
youtube.com/watch?v=O5lShsePsD0

It's so obvious it's almost like it's bait.
They're deliberately committing suicide?

In fact I'm starting to wonder about a lot of facts that are emerging.
It's like they're being put into our hands.

Either we're blessed or it's deliberate.
Maybe we need to dig deeper again. But we might be crossing legal thresholds doing it.

yes goyim, the jews are too smart for this
it's all a masterplan because jews are impossibly smart
s-shut it down

Maybe cnn producers and reporters are just stupid.

White shirt is with CNN. He was standing in so they could frame the shot. Then the motherfucker actually joined in the protest, covering his face with the sign.

not a single jew in CCN, trust me goyim

Think macrocosmically.

yes goyim, the stan god alien thing owns everything and you can never win, CNN is just a puppet who happens to be 99% jew, please ignore this

Because this reminds me of connections to a certain whore.
And her connections to a certain billionaire.
And their connections to a certain orangutan.

The irony is that they all support it. The ones who admitted to supporting it just have lower IQ and couldn't into taqiya, probably from nigger admixture.

i remmebr reading most muslims have never read quran, I have no source, but if that's true, it could explain why most of them don't know what it actually says

*all these fucking spelling errors

Most people don't read, they swim.

Nixon was involved in shady deals in Canada.

Explain.

I'm a celt ya dumb cock mongler, posted numerous things exposing jewry and its typical tricks in this thread. I can only assume you have drunk the TRS kool aids straight from Ames vagina and I feel sorry for you.

People seem to forget epsteins black book here.

Mirror

smoking gun of deep state collusion in creating this terror attack, cnn attacking trump over muslims using a false flag attack.

Why would a global terrorist group target a ariana grande concert and london bridge twice.

in afghanistan and pakistan most attacks are on markets,mosques and so on real targets not these highly publishable meme events and areas. Obviously the deep state.

They showed you their plans for a fake invasion of london by fake attacks in london has fallen.

In 28 days later, london is taken over by the American Government after a series of "zombie" attacks and put under a digital martial law.

They showed us what they would do through the films, but i knew even watching 28 days later people would not buy it.

Its all so fake.

Saved for my collection.

I have a PhD in unevolved simians.

These fuckin people.

Can someone explain second pic? Doesn't their damage control hold up? or are protest reportings supposed to be more spontaneous?

It doesn't hold up. The police had a damn barrier up. It was about public protection right?Then why the fuck would they allow civvies through just for a photo shoot when the cameras could pan over to the "real" vigil.

LOL that reporter is the same bitch that in the 911 claiming that a standing building was torn to pieces

Does that bitch have an PHD as manager of crisis actors and false flags ops ?

This?

Should webm it before it takes a copyright hit.

Checked. Also, Edward Bernays is probably one of the most socially destructive men of the 20th century. He invented the modern commercial that circumvents logic and manipulates you via emotions and psychological tricks. He is the reason why we have PR, that women smoke, that we bombed 'communists' to protect Dole, that our entire society is now slovenly materialistic. Consumerism and the decay of the human spirit was how he made his wealth and influence. He was a terribly evil (((man))).

Holla Forums would do well to study his work and use or break his tools for something good instead of greed.

News means nothing if people don't believe it is true. Lies are worthless to their targets. However, truth is vitally important. So if a news organization is to have any worth, it must be believed to be telling the truth. Modern news uses the perception that they are 'true' in order to manipulate the masses - i.e. they lie. In a truthful economy the truth is a commodity and undervalued. In this truth-scarce economy, those who actually do tell the truth are hyper-valuable. This is why Holla Forums must always remain truthful, especially now, because trust is not only hard-built and rarely repaired, but highly valuable because (((they))) are merchants of lies who are trapped in a self-destructive spiral.

Whats her name?

You can't just say shit like that you have to prove it.

Where is the rest of the audio, kike?

Can't we get better botas?

Too bad he trusted a jew.

There is in Britain.

No wonder it's run at a loss. That's a lot of nephews to hire to lie to people.

Tell her if she only wants to talk about lies and distractions that you have nothing more to say to her.
What is the point of talking about pointless nonsense or things you know to be untrue?
Muh feels, muh comfort zone, muh protective bubble of delusions
Fuck that, if my family wants a relationship with me it MUST be based on honesty, authenticity and
REALITY

People destroyed the photos after they made the Kennedy's practically saints in the usa, but let me see if I can dig up some of the historical documents that refer to it.

DEFOO THE JEW

why so many annoying colors? Fix that shit

Looks like a MDE parody.

Why are people feeding into Alex Jones? That guy is either controlled opposition or an idiot.

Not just doesn't he produce any news he just grab what people like us already dissected on the interenet. The only thing he does is make everything sound silly and like a conspiracy tard theory, that just distracts from the hard facts and discredit everything he touches.

Alex Jones also suddenly adds some completely made up and groundless claims that people never talked about before and produces attackpoints for the left.
There is no evidence that CNN somehow dressed up nonmuslims and muslims. No one ever evwn talked about that. He also says "they cant get the Muslims out an critize it". Thats just so poorly phrased its just asking to be "debunked" with all the Muslims out there willing to lie on camera. "They are using the caution tape for the block of the production". What? We have hard evidence of a staged Muslim protests and he throws in so much peripheral points on shaky grounds.

Yes! good find user

here is the .webm

wtf I love islam now

vs

the clip is still heavily cut, the aired footage does not start until 1:30 on the leaked tape.

This is just fucking sick.
CNN WANTS IT TO KEEP HAPPENING

They are literal AIDS, attempting to kill the immune system of white people by staging fake movements.

We know you love sandniggers rabbi, thanks for sending the plague of locusts after us. The day of the rope for your kind will come :^)

He's being sarcastic you brainless twat
checked
checked

I literally can't tell anymore user :(

he is quite literally married to a jew and never questions them. he is 100% controlled OP

Whats a good program to convert WEBM to something else? I'm putting together something to do with this for jewtube

jewtub accepts webm

My video editing software does not. Its amazing the sheer volume of garbageware out there. Was just curious of anyone had one they've used.

just recopy the original jewtube vid with a youtube downloader, usually spits out the files in mp4

Most of them are webms from this threads. I'll fish around, thanks for the ideas though user.

how new?

Holy shit you're stupid, they're called defamation laws and Britain definitely has them.

Look who else wants in on the act

Nice dubs. They did this in Austria too, right before last election.

it has not been hijacked for shill central huh

it's a joke based on the fact that retards in facebook comments would respond to stupid liberal propaganda with "wtf I hate X now"

I feel like I'm getting cancer having to explain basic ironic jokes

There's gotta be some kind of serious punishment for this shit. We see that people can die over this kind of media manipulation. It should be akin to murder?

Like fucking pottery

wtf I hate newfags now

Fucking Gen X…

belgian news

I can convert with VLC media player. Plz remind me to Anhero later. God damn I'm slow some times.

Well they do have every reason to look sympathetic, if they don't we'll get mad and turn into a bunch of Hitlers.

im aware of the joke user, its been hijacked though. Thanks for taking one for the team and getting ass cancer though

shut the fuck you fucking newfag, you have no rights here

I just hope their bullshit continues to fail to work. as it has lately.

what the fuck do you mean it's been hijacked?

if it was based on retarded leftists saying it then how do retarded leftists hijack their own retardation?

How can you tell if it's failing though? My assumption is that nobody cares anyhow because no one really pays attention.

Embrace the cancer user.

people are already calling them out on it.
bystander caught CNN's crap on tape
most people who read that article will click right out of it unless they're already drinking the jewlaid

As other people pointed out ITT, it doesn't matter that a small portion of the populace knows that it is all staged. Pictures say more than a thousand words. This is the crux of propaganda.

I dont really think it's merely a small portion this time. It was CNN international, and they got caught red handed. This is a pretty big deal.

By some random guy from twitter, it's not like any other news channel will acknowledge this. I don't mean to be a pessimist but of people I know I'm usually the one who knows all the details first. People will know the score of a basketball game the night before much more acutely than this shit. It's extremely depressing how little people care, even if they do acknowledge how one-sided the media and universities are. Also since is it the job of reporters to make political statements?
That's not informing the public, that's speaking for the public, which is what I vote politicians to fucking do.

Thank you user I am a true board old fag and have spent years looking at the JFK murder and many thing associated with that period of history.
This is one little aspect that I have never ran across before. I know the Kennedy's were not saints but it is the real reasons they were murdered and the people that accomplished it has always intrigued me. I think the JFK murder was where they first experimented with lay a 1000 false trails and obfuscate to the point where you can never be sure what is true and what is manufactured to conceal real motive and participants.

do it on photoshop it's easier

Soros is giggling up a storm somewhere.

meanwhile throwing the idea of an organic protest completely out the window unless you're absolutely braindead.

But they do this shit. They love to do this kind of shit. Jews are like serial killers. Deep down they want to get caught and shoah'd.

They tried to frame Assad for using chemical weapons on little 'moderate muslim' girls TWICE and both times it was proven as a false flag attack with staged media events with actors playing victims. I would say that is a bigger deal than some journalist posting some muslims in front of a camera to push an agenda.

True.
HOWEVER
And everyone on this board has seen this little move, once any news item gets reported and I can list 100's it becomes part of the sacrosanct domain of public information/history that is inviolate.
It is a rare event when any of this sacred knowledge gets overturned and corrected with actual facts.

They are part of the system. The only ones who can deal out punishment are the citizens. The media is the message. Sabotage the media and their message cannot be spread. From a reporter to the broadcasting HQ. Each removal is a step closer to weakening their reach.

The biggest error they made with that is Obama talking about his 'red line' being chemical weapon use; and surprise, surprise, what happens just days later? The public need to be educated on the intricacies of such situations. How many even know enough about Syria and its divisions to question the legitimacy of statements made by 'leaders'? As with the Saddam & WOMD hoax, to anyone remotely knowledgeable on the ME, it made absolutely no sense whatsoever.

It's summer.

@beckycnn i think

How are you this stupid? It's in the OP for christ sake.

Time for a race war.

German press does print a denial and call it “fake news”. So it has some effect if they feel obligated to reply. FAZ Frankfurter Allgemeine Zeitung is NYT, WaPo class in Germany:

www.faz.net/aktuell/feuilleton/medien/fake-news-nach-dem-terror-in-london-15047725.html

They would ignore it and try to bury it if they think they could get away with it. Obviously it is already to big to be ignored.

Blow this the fuck anons, I'm already blasting it on social media and pming it to all my relevant friends and contacts. Fortunately I don't spam political shit so they aren't desensitized to my posts and this will actually have an impact.

I think you are confusing him with his VP Agnew

Why would the Deep State, who wants as many Muslim niggers here as possible, fake an event to make them look bad?

By deep state you must be referring to jews.

video related, some good shit.
goes over the kike number fixation, and past attacks.

Also has polish government getting shoad by rothschild and nato.

what is it with all the shakycam nothing of these attacks ever gets uploaded to bestgore because they would recognize it all as fake

embedded for shits and giggles.

Yeah, and?

And /r/the_Donald users prefer that term over jews, I was just vetting you, no worries

kind of reminds me how jews always are like
THIS UGLY KIKE MARILYN MONROE / SCARLET JOHANSSON IS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL ACTRESS
and keep repeating it untill people start believing it is true

CW Ended??? I guarantee they endorsed it!

Source for her kikeness?

#11 on Trending
WE MUST HIT #1 TRENDING ON JEWTUBE
i would break the link but there is no time
youtu.be/muME4lb7YhM

AUTIST POWERS
ACTIVATE

inb4 ((DMCA)) "copyright" "violation" and takedown

Unless there's another video showing these ladies arriving in a CNN van and putting on hijabs, this isn't evidence of jack shit. This gathering was organized by the London Fatwa Council, who confirmed that their chairman, Shayke Mohammad Yazdani, was present at the vigil to pay respects to the victims.

wow

your kids would come out ugly and tainted so make sure you save some sperm and get a vasectomy

here we have a $hill

a subhuman who's only allegiance is to Allah

this degenerate filth happily sucks bruce jenner's cock
just to eek out any progressive juices

shitskins like you are the reason racists exist
shitskins like you are the reason Hitler did nothing wrong
kill yourself you ignorant inferior pathetic worthless excuse for a man

oh
and there are only 2 genders you defective turd

CNN IS FAKE NEWS
CNN IS FAKE NEWS
CNN IS FAKE NEWS
CNN IS FAKE NEWS
CNN IS FAKE NEWS
CNN IS FAKE NEWS
CNN IS FAKE NEWS
CNN IS FAKE NEWS
have some sauce
youtu.be/muME4lb7YhM

nigger

THE VIDEO IS NOW TRENDING ON JEWTUBE HOLY SHIT!
We are breaking the conditioning lads.
First the decapitated Trump head stunt and now this
How will CNN recover from this?

You are a delusional idiot. You love to give your opinion on a situation but you refuse to do any research for yourself. No wonder why image boards are dead and have gone to shit; its 2nd & 3rd exodus morons like you that ruined the enlightenment of Holla Forums. I tell you the truth and you respond in calling me a "$hill" in the most childish way imaginable. Perhaps it is you who is the shill, sir.

where and when did this happen ?

no idea, i am sorry

Boomers are hardest to redpill because they have been trusting the news all their lives and tend to be extremely naive.

Oh come on, you really think this is evidence of a conspiracy? People react to trauma in all sorts of weird ways, sometimes that includes smiling/laughing because they don't know how the fuck to react as they're overwhelmed. Get a fucking grip you paranoid losers.

OY VEY SHUT IT DOWN!

I honestly would like to see a thread dedicated to fucking with the old boomer's high tech tvs like blocking CNN or streaming red pilled content and letting them think it is syndicated broadcast.

Jesus, if patel from India can scam them for $200 every week for seeing errors in event viewer, we should be able to easily have some effect on their internet or TV.

Most anons' parents are boomers and they respect them, so they wouldn't lie to them or think about treating them with anything but respect. Kids who lived through the 90s were still largely a part of a Christian culture.

I'm going to say you're a female. (lul if you're not, faggot) The question is: are you a Jewess with an ugly yiddish schnoz or a sour single white girl that thinks 'girl power' means allying with shitskin girls and hating white men?

It's a meme you dip

This is babbys first persuasion tactic
This tactic has been proven to work countless time for (((marketers))).

God Bless These Nerd Virgins

It would be helping them, not lying to them. If an user truly cared for their parents, they would do whatever they can to break them from the spell before they see where their family is heading and what their kids are trying to warn them about.

That sounds like how a tweenage girl would insult a boy she had a crush on.
Who the fuck still says loser like it's a bomb of an insult? Haven't heard that shit since the 90's

We have to break the conditioning.

I don't think I get the
bit.
McDonald's is fucking disgusting, but what's that to do with drugs?

Ahhhhh.

Hannity just reported on it during his show.
i know I know

I wonder if any of you NeetSocs actually know any right-wing political theories other than spouting "Trump is so fuckin based XD" or "you're a fucking kike shill", hell, I bet half of the people here don't even know the 25 points of National Socialism.

Nice middle school debate tactics. Quick, rhyme something with fart, then feel wicked smug about it.

Dude.
Have you read the article?
Do you know in which section it was published?
It was published in the "Feuilleton" section, and the article disqualifies the insinuations because the source is only "right-wing bloggers"and the AfD.
The whole article is written as:

google.com/search?q=meme text in gimp
Literally first result:
alvinalexander.com/design/how-create-outlined-text-gimp

Is there a video published of this news segment from CNN?

Gee, I wonder (((who))) thought of this idea.

In all seriousness, """(((CNN)))""" is a fucked up news network. I cringe every time I hear it on TV. Instead of funding things that will give people jobs, the (((chosen people))) are spending it on shit like this (such as diversity ass eating, gender spin-the-wheel and other bullshit). Very sad, quite honestly.

discord dot gg/D3kdbDZ

ghjhgjhgj

This was meant to be "leaked".
It saddens me how gullible and incapable of seeing beyond the superficial level the supposed "red pilled" anons here are.
If you can't understand why this would be deliberately "leaked", and likewise how the "Nonchalant Muslim Woman" was published all over the MSM after the first London car "attack", when the standing order is to not publish anything which shows Muslims in a bad light, then you really don't understand how the Kikes operate.
This is what happens when you swap study and observing the behaviour of your enemies for knee-jerk drivel spread by Kikes, 1488 boots on the street, all niggers must hang, day of the rope, dribble dribble dribble.
You are being played.

Nice user, I'm genuinely surprised to see that I'm not the only one who understands what is going on here.

Interesting. Please elaborate.

Thats not at all how you red pill women. Please do not try this tactic. It will not work. Women will not understand shock humor. All you have to do is be strong willed and mention your political ideas whenever they come up. They will naturally follow, no amount of convincing or statistics are needed. You wouldn't rattle off statistics to prove a point to a child would you?
Its too late for your mom unless you are willing to get into a weird dynamic with her where you are taking the place of alpha over your father.

No point, any objective analysis gets dogpiled as "MIDF."

Finally someone gets it.
THE KIKES WANT YOU TO GAS THEM!

Repeating shit like "GAS THE KIKES" makes that finality less likely, not more.
The fact you're attempting to use sarcasm only shows your lack of understanding. But I see you also believe that women can be "red pilled", they can't.
Women always duplicate the views of their boyfriends or husbands, at least when speaking with them. This is a natural and pretty much inevitable process but is only sustained while she stays with the man in question.
This is how we can readily tell that women are not "red pilled" - red pill knowledge is a one way street, once you know the truth you never go back to believing the lies.
But when a woman leaves her "right-wing" boyfriend, she will again completely modify her "beliefs" to suit the next man, even if he is far-left.
The same goes for hobbies, women have no real interests and merely duplicate those of men they wish to be involved with.

If you don't intend on explaining yourself why post in the first place? What a waste of time.

Given that you ignored my explanation of why your last two posts are wrong, why the fuck would I bother with a third?
The point is to perhaps trigger those capable of figuring it out themselves to reconsider what they're seeing.
You can't teach the red pill, it has to come from within.

I guess I should correct myself. I meant that is not at all how you make women follow your beliefs.
Thats not at all true though. Women don't pretend to be into sports to attract men and they don't like things such as gardening and knitting because men do.
Its like saying a dog only likes to go on walks or get treats because the owner does.

Pretty much the only reason women participate in sports is to be seen by men and to reinforce her male companion's belief that she is "the one."
See above. Housekeeping functions are performed to modulate male opinion of her usefulness, "love" and these days "trad-ness."
You are clearly female and should return to Reddit.

Thanks for proving the pointlessness of replying with a detailed post.
Filtered.

I can make a detailed post on why you're a huge whiny faggot but it doesn't mean you're obliged to read it.

Any official statement from CNN?

THEY CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS, WHY HASN'T ANYONE DONE ANYTHING?

The justification being used for this seems to be "set dressing, all perfectly normal."

i hope your favorite person contracts a serious incurable disease user

archive.is/dIAP2
CNN have this guy on speed-dial.

Linkswende (Left Turn) is a Trotskyist group in Austria. It is part of the International Socialist Tendency, led by the British Socialist Workers Party.
It is based in Vienna and publishes a newspaper also called Linkswende.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Linkswende

oy vey 9/11
So speaking of TV spectacles did anyone watch pic related concert?
i dont watch that much programming but is it normal to have:
One of you fucking plebs must have seen it. Did you see/hear anything off or unusual? What was the basic message that people were supposed to get? How were people told to think and feel and act?
Also did they ask everyone to donate blood?

Why no bombings on the 4th or 6th month?

MSM loves moving things.

Guys can I ask a question without getting flamed?

This doesn't look all that nefarious to me to be honest.
It seems to me those pakis were already there with all of those protest signs and flowers and the news network just had them rearranged for a better shot?

Nobody even says "flame" around here so…

Kill yourself, CNN!

Great arguments guys.

If the goal was to show what was going on, the shot would have been perfectly fine as is. If CNN wanted things to 'look' a certain way, it would only be because just shooting it raw wouldn't have swayed the viewers a certain way, or had the impact they wanted.

News that alters the truth for any reason whatsoever is not news, and needs to be disclosed as such. If they really wanted to make the shot 'look better' and thus modified the situation, they need to tell the viewers that they did so at bare minimum.

Fair enough, point taken.

Has anyone got sauce on the story that muzzies reported the Manchester bomber turning out to be shitlib bullshit?

Above the 'OF' in 'HOFER'.
Yeah…

I have more.

Did you sleep through biology?

"They've got to pay reparations" at .55
Good luck with that

I live in another country, in the opposite part of the planet and my mother had the same reaction when talking about Bill Gates making human experiments in Argentina as your mother with Sandy. I told her that If he was german she would surely freak out
These boomers are programmed to react in a certain way, it can be a cohencidence

All it took for me was to go on the rules thread and analyze the difference between the old archived threads and the new ones to see how low the quality of posts has declined.

this

Anyone have a picture of clinton bodyguards hitlist?

This is a word for word response that pops up everytime that webm gets posted.

Don't worry goyim, there's no way jews can be so predictable! None whatsoever!

jay fucking kay, you ready for this?
DON'T WORRY GUYS, THIS IS JUST A POLITICALLY MOTIVATED MISCHARACTERIZATION OF WHAT HAPPENED
Snopes themselves had their A team of crack mythbusters and their best information-forensics analysts pore over the data and they've come to the conclusion that this is lies, bold faced lies.

snopes.com/cnn-muslim-protests-london/
archive.is/OaCjC

Welp case closed, guess that solves that mystery. Nothing to see here, move along.

you keep using that word. I don't think it means what you think it means.

the nose…

take the ultimate red pill and help me get the truth out
quora.com/Is-there-physical-scientific-proof-that-Jews-were-gassed-to-death-in-Nazi-concentration-camps/answer/Damian-Graves

take the ultimate red pill and tell others

they want to make it look like america but it is still europe.

Nobody wants to watch or comment on the concert. I wonder if any normalfags bothered to watch that crap either.
At least the deaths are as funny as usual with "all these kids died lol". She also obviously had to pose for a dozen selfies with vicsims who are basically wearing 1 small bandaid no hospital gowns and all smiles. And everyone involved earns hundreds of thousands of £ of tax free income from donations for years and years.

i wish all these events wouldnt be inconveniently timed around the bilderberg meeting every damn time so we could discuss that instead.

Yup. Uppercrust liberals are truly the worst subhumans around. Hitler was right.

You will never get a beautiful white women with that kind of behavior. Plus; women never having the balls to say they disagree with their boyfriend? Please! Also convent you forgot about lesbos and young girls.

You will never convince anyone here English is your native tongue mixing singular and plural nouns like that. Get a ticket, go home, never return.

What I don't get is, how could they make such an amateur's mistake? You'd think they would at least bother to make their IRL shills change clothes inbetween staged events. Not that I'm not grateful for this massive gaffe of course, as it's perfect ammo against the (((media))).

Don't be a fucking cocktease user, post vids.

We already know what's going on there user, pic related.

Seth Rich already leaked that the paid protesters get 60$ per hour. So we already know that not only are there protesters, but that there is a pool of recruitable ones.

I wonder how much they spend on the props, perhaps i could be starting to stage demonstrations too. Make some cash on fake news.

Kek the entire article just reeks of desperation.

Im pretty sure even a deluded leftist apologist could at least see a slight difference between
and
so try to be more subtle with the shilling

I made one typo when I was angry, so what? I'm still correct. Plus go home? This is the internet. And I'm Ayran. A real one..

Anti-whites, all of them.

more footage showing them passing out flyers and flowers…

The kikes plan is very simple. If the left wins then whites get eradicated, if the right(the vast majority of which loves Israel) wins then sandniggers get demolished and they get greater Israel.

Additionally this is simply shortterm and decides which they get first, ultimately once they accomplish one of these they'll put all focus on achieving the second as well.

Because they refused Lincoln's offer to go home.

doesn't the FCC have rules against this type of thing?

It's real. Look up Reuters' and the SPJ's statements on coverage of Islamic terror. You'll shit bricks when you find it.

I should seriously make a collage of all the bullshit headlines I read on Jewgle News. Imagine a president getting impeached because they pulled out of an agreement that tries to make the climate a fucking gender equally issue in the first few pages alone?

MSM, not MSN. Also far too many pictures. Prioritise.

lol not suprised at all

discord.gg/KyhHe5M

CNN = Fake news

That vaguely sounds like this Onion segment. What a timeline we live in.

I believe the Onion was bought by Clinton-connected shills in the election cycle. They started to inject their articles with really obvious pro-globalist agendas, using irony to strawman anyone who criticized them. It's a form of conditioning, that is to say you first saw someone arguing a certain way on something you know to be satirical comedy, so when you see it happen irl, you'll subconsciously dismiss it without thinking. It's clever when done right, Onion being pro-Hillary obviously was about as subtle as a sledgehammer, but most normies are pretty dull as it is and so fall for it quite easily.

user, that video is from 2011

pol should become a better source of news but the best we can do is to filter the best new sources and shill the safest ones

Damnit Holla Forums. CNN managed to slip away yet again, like the slimy bastards that they are. I was hoping this would cause more damage than it has, as it should have. But nope, nothing sticks on them anymore. Fucking depressed with 8/pol/, it isn't what we once were anymore. RIP

no, fuck you, only a nufag who doesnt know what we used to be capable of would say that.

What the fuck is this shit? They put some towelheaded durkas on the "news" because some fucking mud slime killed random people in the name of shitslam?

Tho I hate the anglos too, but what kind of message is supposed to be behind this "protest"?

You'll find out how you react if we ever find out where you're posting from, Moishe.

Here's your (((you))), faggot. You're going in the oven, also.

It's not the entirety of NS. The 25 Point Plan is only the economic portion of NS, which was the least political. The primary political point of NS was ending Jewish power so Germans could run Germany so the German Folk (ethnic Europeans having resided in the Reich territory for centuries) could survive. But yes, we attract kids, also. That's not really a problem, though.

Do any of you guys know who this "imam" is ? He kinda look like the mossad agent "imam" Tawhidi.

isn't he one of the few that actually was saying that islam is an inherently violent religion??
probly wrong, i cant tell ragheads apart tbh