Gal*Gun

My dick will have to wait another month.

First one sucked, what makes this one so special?

I was going to be traveling when it released anyways.

THIS CAN'T WAIT A MONTH

This one actually looks fun. It's no Bullet Girls 2.

how about gep gun

Apparently this is because they need to manufacture more copies to meet up with the demand of pre-orders. That's right, the pre-orders went way better than they expected - that's what they said on Anime Expo

so they didnt want to end up with a rosalina amiibo situation

Haven't played the first one, but this one is pretty fun. I played the demo a while back.

Good for them. I want to see more anti-censorship companies succeed to compete with the likes of NISA.

reminds me of faggots who had tens of thousands of posts on old forums and acted like they were important or something

doesn't fucking matter how many or how few posts you've made

Just pre-ordered with a Prime trial and got 20 percent off.

The first game was very repetitive and I don't see how this one would keep me interested for that long despite liking the ecchi.

However I'm glad a niche game like this works in today's market. I hope it encourages over sea devs to localize more games and hopefully less censorship will follow. Saying that, I wonder if a game being censored or not actually effect sales that much.

Good. The times, they are a-changing.

You're a special kind of retarded

PC port when?

What genre are Gal*Gun & Valkyrie Drive?

So are we rightfully calling this forum-tier bullshit out now?

This is what happens when retards catch onto something without understanding the context in which it's to be used under.

You could easily watch gameplay to answer that question. Anyway Gal*Gun is a rail shooter and VD is a hack and slash like Senran Kagura SV.

When you stop being triggered by blunt shitposting mister "I am too autistic to comprehend".