Pray for the gods

Hey Holla Forums, I have not really been fallowing gaming news but I just learned that one of the very few games I am looking forward to, that I thought was in development and funded is having a kikestarter I am not sure how to feel about this.

Pray to the gods looks good but more to the point it reminds me of Shadow of the Colossus a game I LOVED and wished there where more of. Do you think I should back it? Sorry for the poor english it is not my native language.

kickstarter.com/projects/802508750/prey-for-the-gods/

Might b cool

>At this time, we are not planning a Linux version. >: ^(

Reminder that kickstarter is a donation platform.
By giving money to anyone here you're effectively participating in charity, not even funding or investing.
Don't delude yourself and only give money, that you're willing to throw away.

fuck off shill

you seem upset

This game looks pretty lackluster. It looks like they are missing some of the most basic points of shadow of the colossus' design and is shallowly imitating its most obvious traits.

At best it'll be mediocre.

We did it. We killed the thread.

Yes, goy! Fund our game, or else we won't make it! We have high expectations and we WILL deliver them!

That's kinda how it works.
Do you really expect people to work for free?

Problem with kikestarter is that you can take money and perish or produce garbage that have nothing to do with advertised product and not get punished.
Look at MN9, it's fucking nothing, worse than your average indieshit, how the fuck aren't they getting sued? Because there is no system or law for it.

Not really, but do you expect me to give away my money for free?

We can only pray to God to smite that Japkike for all the hideous shit he has done.

I think they expect some people to give away their money for free, not necessarily you. They're right, too.

Scamstarter is fine if you only back the lowest tier that will give you a game (assuming it's low and not like 100€), in which case you are basically betting. If it turns out good you get it much cheaper, if it turns out shit you wasted money.

If you back anything more than that, you are a fucking retard because you are basically investing in their game yet will receive none of the returns.

Who's first thought was this was going to be a "Hard to be a God" game?

The scale is intense and exactly what gets us excited for gaming.

NO

NO

NO

NO

WOMEN ARE PSYCHOLOGICALLY AND BIOLOGICALLY INFERIOR TO MEN REGARDING COMBAT, EXTREME CONDITIONS AND BOTH PHYSICAL APTITUDE AND ABILITY

Shadow of the Colossus worked because it was just the right amount of believable in the unbelievable.

Might as well make me a child fighting the giants
or a cripple

Implying that would not be awesome

Next you're tell me my femdom rape doujins aren't realistic. Let me dream user.

Tyquwaan, the nonbinary wheelchair child and giant slayer.

you nailed it bro

Depends on your definition of "cripple"

No. Give your fetishes up for something less ruinous
like the dominance you're designed for

Or give the girls super strength. I guess that works too if you really have to.

Exactly

Shad's good for the once-in-a-blue-moon laugh
Remember reverse tan lines?

anyway OP, youre a faggot. Ia'm not going to donate to your kikestarter, I don't want to play another fucking game as a god damn teenage girl. fuck you.

I want a beefcake with a voice so gnarly and mean it makes you cringe

I guess that could work

Needless to say the reverse image search gave nothing.
So I have to bump for source.

Then you did a shit job my man. Google Image Search gave me the name right away:
Uchi no Musume ni Te o Dasu na! - Oyako Heroine Funtousu

End yourself, you fedorawearing MRA faggot. You autistic inferiority-complexed retards that go off on a "IM SO SUPERIOR URGHH HOW DARE THEY HAVE A FEMALE CHARACTER" every time there is even a hint of women doing something are as bad as feminists. Honestly not sure if you are genuine or shill fucks trying to make sure nobody ever has a healthy nuclear family.

She's not even competing with any men in this game as far as we've seen so you're going off on an autistic tangent based on nothing.

That explains quite a bit.

How about you end him yourself, limp-wristed faggot?
Next thing you're going to post is "Holla Forums is the same as SJWS smh".

dont back it, wait for the game to release ane wait even more after people have played it.
And work on your damn vidya backlog in the mean time.