Israel’s economy heading for disaster, experts warn

Israel’s economy heading for disaster, experts warn

A report released by the Taub Center for Social Policy Studies in Israel shows the country has the highest poverty rates among OECD countries and faces “worrisome trends” that could have disastrous effects on its growing population.

archive.fo/kA56h

Does Israel even have an economy, besides selling the weapons they test on people in Gaza + the aid they get from Germany and the US?

Well gee, when you drink your host dry, it dies.

That high jew IQ didn't save them it seems. They need more subsidies kek.

Jews are parasites, they can't live outside of sucking off whites.

Who would have thought?

Guess they didn't sell enough Desert Eagles lmao. If someone pranked their Europe-Oil-Pipeline they'd be totally fucked.

oy vey, looks like Israel needs some migrants

Is that from Der Giftpilz? Do you have the text that goes with it?
off topic sage

This.

The Jews have always said this in Europe. Time for kikes to practice what they preach.

Apex pilpul

Jews are as bad as niggers. Too stupid to live without gibs. Easy solution would be for the parasitic diaspora class to send shekels back home, but the kikes all hate each other too.

This. Why doesn't anyone play harmless pranks on their pipeline? It is not as if they have security 20,000 feet under the ocean, all it would take is a scuba suit and a deep sea vessel and some explosives and its hundreds of billions lost to them as well as their energy monopoly to Europe. It is not practical to guard/patrol hundreds of miles of pipeline either, on the off chance Assad does not defeat the kikes there is a golden opportunity to sabotage them.

Oh wow, it goes right through Athens. Good thing Greece doesn't have a Neo-Nazi political party, otherwise there'd be an easy base of operations for pipeline sabotage!

Oh no! That would be terrible!

Israel should stimulate it's economy by focusing on immigration. The situation is pretty bad in the countries surrounding Israel as well as geographically Africa isn't that far away either. Israel could work to build up an immigration industry that would create many new jobs, and actually some of the best expertise in this field come from Jewish experts in the West.

what is the reason of this alleged bubble?

They supposedly have some Silicon Valley type tech startups but it's probably a scam as always with kikes.

Supposedly Israel was the center of nano-scale technology, but with the new nano-tech facility in Albany NY the kikes got jewed out of that too.

Live by the shekel die by the shekel.

why did i even ask?

You tell me, Mein Fuhrer.

Black market organs?
Lobbying for more gibs?
supporting isis and their dirty little black war against assad?
Selling kids and woman to the sandniggers in the uae?

Such a blow to Israel I'm sure wouldn't hurt Isis at the same time. :^)

She should take in migrants (no white ones though). Israel really needs to boost their GDP. It's really the only solution for our great allies.

Oy veyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

It would REALLY be a shame if the pipeline was sabotaged right after construction finished, so that they'd spend all the startup money and never recoup any of the cost!

It's anudda showah!
The nazim-I mean the nazis are definitely behind this

As someone who spent 3 months working in Israel, I can absolutely say the country is well beyond fucked economically. There's literally no hope for it to recover from all the bubbles that have been built over a span of 50 years unless something radical occurs, like taking away government benefits for citizens not affiliated with the IDF or completely revamping the healthcare system to restabilize the cost of living.

If the US ever stops giving them money, Israel is totally fucked with a 4 mile long pipe.

the evil nasties are surely behind this…

(hurry up and start ww3 bibi, we need more shekels!)

Either this is false and Israel it's going to get some free extra shekels for the next few weeks… or it's and Holla Forums will be wrong BECAUSE THEY ARE GOING TO SOON IMPORT AFRICANS

oh no we must give them a preventive bailout as soon as possible!!

It's all because they are not diverse enough, without diversity they will simply not survive, they need to take in peaceful refugees from Palestine and Syria.

What the fuck were you doing in Israel kike?

This is an absolute masterpiece.

We could offer them a small loan of a million dollars.

At 6 gorillion % interest of course

But wouldn't they need to be in power?

The company I work for had a startup in Tel Aviv.

The stuff of nightmares.

They just have to help you find a boat. You should be able to source diving equipment and explosives yourself if you're doing this type of thing.

Gross. Did you ever get over the novelty of paying for things with actual shekels?

Because the IQ you're thinking of is total bullshit. Israel is a majority Ashkenazi shithole of a country with a lower average IQ than the supposed average for Ashkenazi Jews despite that majority. Kikes as a whole aren't smart, they have merely had a few recent smart kikes, with exceptional gifts of kike depravity, kike mental illness, and kike desire to see Europeans destroyed. Where's the last one coming from, you may ask? The hundreds of expulsions of kikes from nations across the globe when they tried the same shit with less exceptional individuals among their ranks. The smart kikes are all dropping dead or already have, their luck is running dry and their lies and running transaparent. It's only a matter of time until they enjoy expulsion once again, and hopefully it will be from the entire universe this time.

no wonder they're a nomadic tribe of parasites.

who cares

You should, Chaim. It's your "country".

love it

=REEEEEEEEE!=

Good work, Hitler. But there's still one left that's not diverse.

They always say that. Their economy is doing fine they're just looking for shekels.

Don`t worry Jewsa will send Israel a tons of tax payers money.

Guys, ehm , may i ask a very hypothetical question. Now someone wouldn't happen to have a more detailed map of where the pipeline goes through right ?

that's just their way of demanding more shekels. guaranteed trump is cutting foreign aid to everyone else so he can afford to increase aid to israel.

israel has a huge medical marijuana + research industry i thought. always pushing degeneracy those fucking kikes.

works for actual jews, in fucking israel. you are definitely a dual citizen kike. kys.

(((THEY))) JUST NEED MORE MUDSLIME IMMIGRANT WORKERS
:^)

Is funny because true. HUE HUE HUE.
Global DDT soon, jewsquito.

Could you tell me what company that is so I can start a boycott of it?

See.

This is the problem when you let in Sephardi and other sub-90-IQ Jews in. The only Jew worth a damn has White Blood.

Motherfucker I am a 155 IQ mischling and the more I read of the Talmud the more I realize Hitler did nothing wrong. YWVW is satan and humanity must rise up now or be destroyed. But you won't.
THE END
P.S. The only thing Hitler did wrong was assume that people wanted to exist.

Holla Forums is always right.

LITERAL SHEKEL SHOAH

You'll be given suicide missions and if you survive you're be in the front of the oven, kike.

WEW plan a mission, goy.

There is no excuse for being part Jewish. Your blood is poison. Gas yourself, half-kike.

Do literally ANYTHING, (1) :^)

I used to work for Parker Hannifin and about two years ago they had a bunch of "associates" come in from Israel apart of (((ilan-gavish.co.il))) and wanted me to train them, I was a stupid liberal back then and showed them everything I knew about the filtration process and how I had stopped the blood from clotting in the machine filter using a nitrogen rich environment among other things. They were really impressed and I felt good at the time.

I then got fired about two months after that,
reason: "reduction in labor"

We're not gonna make the same mistake Uncle Adolf did and deport you, kike. You're getting launched into the or into a volcano this time around.

Isn't Holla Forums a bunch of hapas LARPing revenge on their parents while masturbating to anime?

dubs confirm

I think the board you're looking for is >>>/hwndu/ shitskin, you'll fit in better there.

haor hortrer. puraise furog god.

It's the kvetching wall.
Meme responsibly.

somebody's butthurt

We should simply build a trans-Atlantic pipeline to transfer all those newly printed 100 dollar bills straight to our masters. We can use the blood of blond blue-eyed children as pipeline lubricant.

This is why Israel needs to open its borders. Israel will need diversity if it wants to survive.

Lmao the keftedakias and spaghettis can actually fuck up Pozrael.

Where is the nothing-of-value-was-lost jew? Because this time nothing of value is being lost.

20 million/day from uncle sam and they can't balance their damn check books?
FFS what is the world coming to?

Respecting these dubs

The really interesting part is going to come if the Jews in the US manage to start a Civil War before the Zionist parasite has been able to embed into its new chosen host, China. If you read the OT or Jew history, it's a history of overreaching and overplaying their hand. I see now reason why it would be different this time.

I guess that mean USA is going to die and they move on to the new host.

No one can hypothetically help this user out?

The last time the Hebrew economy crashed

I heard from CNN that importing Muslims from the north of Africa solve this issue of aging population quite nicely

Another Jewish Gibs Story.

They can't stop leeching because it's in their nature.

This. ;)

Well, shit, I thought with U.S. subsidies practically everyone in Israel was living high on the *ahem* hog, like fat effendi's to quote that rabbi

Who would have thought an economy based entirely on stealing from filthy goyim would ever run into problems?

Sounds like it's time for another (((war)))

Thats what you get for creating a country for the most selfish "people" on earth

GOOD GOY!