WE WUZ SPIDAH-MANZ N' SHEET?
hooktube.com/watch?v=ii3n7hYQOl4

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cocaine
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Will Spiderman 2099 show up?

Well, it looks good.

The tone is too dark (no pun intended).
Kinda looks like Gotham city like this or some other shit city.

It looks like a city at night, because it is.

Has some aesthetic merit tbqh and at least they didn't make nigspiderman look too bestial. Stylized animation is definitely more suitable for capeshit.

I'm willing to bet the whole movie is gonna be "at night" for muh gayesthetics

Terrible framerate.
This going to be in theaters? Looks like straight-to-dvd trash.

It's weird to live in a world where Sony has the most interesting capeshit movies

I'm surprised it didn't happen sooner. Isn't he also a faggot who dates a spic in the comics?

a nigger

a nigger

'a nigger

A NIGGER

I don't think I know a person who likes Miles Morales.

No one does. It's the reason why Ultimate Spiderman was not successful and Marvel still cannot fucking get it.

Deep down inside everyone instinctively knows it's unnatural even if they won't admit it.

Nigger spider man is old news.

Fuck off faggot

I just noticed

why didn't you save his sons Holla Forums?

Seems about right. Eat some more soy you cuckolds.

Which black actress will replace Downey?

Still pushing your debunked pizzagate conspiracies?

RIP

Wow. Who's the real racist here?

It's modern New York, so.

i know comics have been cucked for a while now but god damn

Ultimate universe was around for like ten years before Spiderman was blacked, to be fair.

None because the movie department isn't that dumb to pull something off like that.

China doesn't like movies with nigges, this capeshit got a deathmark on

Can't expect a bunch of tranny worshipping poledditors to be in touch with reality tbh.
I wonder if their BO can even speak anymore, it sounded like the dick was breaking his larynx.

Yeah, all kids just naturally know how to suck dicks and have crossdressing tendencies.

I don't care how many time leftists and liberals say people of color, that bullshit term is not going to stick.

Hilary lost and liberalism is dying more every day. No one's listening to your bullshit anymore.

What the fuck is she doing with her nose?

Wasn't the black guy just a less intelligent version of Peter Parker who got his fat friend to make his webbing and stuff?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cocaine

The movie guys split from the tv and comics department. For all their talk of diversity Feige isn't dumb enough to kill his cash cow.

Wait until Chris Hemsworth gets out of the MCU and they replace him with that black asgardian woman.

So is he da first spider?

What (((they))) don't get is that nobody gives a shit about comic-books anymore and every normalfag knows just about Peter Parker being Spiderman, because that's the character they grew up with.

Then along came the capeshit-fad and comics started to cater to manbabies instead of kids.