NA UK

Has National Action moved to another group now?
I know they have been banned and their website is

Here is the wiki for anyone unaware en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Action_(UK)

Other urls found in this thread:

yorkshireeveningpost.co.uk/news/sex-attack-ordeal-of-vulnerable-leeds-teenager-1-4461010
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How many threads you going to make cunt?

We meet in secret now. If you go to gatwick airport, find the "long term storage" section.

Our new HQ is in luggage handling 4A.

This. The password is hullo, yes.

Don't care.

Don't listen to this impostor, the real password is benis

Spot the kike
Legitimate Nationalists are banned by the UK
Meanwhile. People. Die.
Dehumanize yourselves to face bloodshed

inb4 404

Fuck off.

GOD BLESS NA UK

top fucking kek, you don't have proof for any of this, it's making up shit start to finish

Gonna give some insight, this guys haven't disappeared from the map, and you WILL see their faces again if not their footprint. Scottish Dawn.
This is the last public appearance of NA's cofounder

go back to r/anarchy

try ironmarch, the leader of NA is an admin.

not this again ffs
not an argument

Alex Davies is a faggot, his anti-Empire take was disgraceful

Burgers would be wise to take note of this

Kek

Back to the AIDs bog, TRS nigger.

Yes they have splintered into a few but I'm not sure if it's public information and if it should even be posted on Holla Forums.

no proof of affiliation with NA
Yes, they did a stunt that worked, they got press coverage with the contest, females never played a signicant role other than that
wow, he yells
What's not to love?
They say nothing at all
no proof
All you can say about Davies is his anti-Empire stance, which in this day and age is irrelevant anyways and you're the one larping if you give two shits

Why would anyone be pro-Empire? The (((Anglo-Jewish Empire))) is one of the main reasons that we have a bunch of shitskins in our country. Capitalists thought:

the* not that.

I hope you're just misguided and not a paid shill. Because if you are, one day I'm going to watch you struggle to breathe as you hang on the gallows in front of the RWDS.

oh god please someone tell me they have an archive of that girls nudes.

I love how you cherry-picked quite literally the worst of NA without showing any of what made it a successful group.

To be fair that skank, she was qt

He was convicted by a court for it. It was at a party, so there would have been a lot of witnesses if it hadn't actually happened.

yorkshireeveningpost.co.uk/news/sex-attack-ordeal-of-vulnerable-leeds-teenager-1-4461010