New Meme Idea

Can we please start calling Terrorism something else: Apathism.

Because the goal is to produce Apathy not Terror, whilst white populations are replaced via birthrate.

If we start calling these attacks acts of Apathy, and refwr to the tactic as Apathy warfare, leftists and normies will have to defend against it and may actually realiae the truth. Part of why we're losing this culture war is because we're still using Jewish terminology, which is how we were subverted in the first place. The jews know that ideas can attack many more people, much more silently than any weapon. Its how we fought back in 2016. Everything begins and ends with words. Our job on Holla Forums is to subvert that.

Be ye the meme masters, or be ye not?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/8moePxHpvok
youtu.be/3UstNBrmJFc
crossroad.to/articles2/05/dialectic.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Too close to apatheism which is the position that God's existence doesn't matter.

How about you take your Hegelian dialectic and shove it up your ass, you filthy fucking kike.

What effective alternatives would you suggest?

You committing suicide.

Why so hostile?

Drown yourself, shill.

Thats not an answer? What dont you like about this idea?

Sage

Sage bombing a thrrad without any reason given sounds like a good way to ensure I make it again later on. Care to elaborate on your ass pain?

Reported for admitting to spam.

Making a thread again because kikes saged one they didnt like it oblivion is fairly common friendo. :^)

Reported.

Sounds like a good idea. Hitler dubs confirm.

Ignore the triggered kike.

Kill yourself, faggot. Learn what hegelian dialectic is.

I'm just pawing him around a bit.
Help me keep the thread bumped?

Reported for admitting to creating slide threads.

I'll let the mods decide. Maybe they'll pin it for me. :^)

Reported (((YOU)))

Sage

Try harder, kike.

youtu.be/8moePxHpvok
youtu.be/3UstNBrmJFc

Apathy is a desired interim product of the agenda, the longer term effect is a little more subtle. Still focused on replacing the 'white' population, but through a mechansim unique to Neanderthal-positive humans. The goal isnt to remove 'whites' but to cleanse the N+ DNA from Europe. The aim is to keep a danger level of 'too tense to breed', but not too dangerous to trigger fight or flight, which would be met with higher caliper violence.

You just barely learned what Hegel or a dialectic is. GTFO Shillhammud.

And as apathy is the desired product, MAGICALLY CHANGING THE WORDS WE USE TO DESCRIBE TERRORISM (what all kike communist societies did) PLAYS RIGHT INTO THEIR HANDS.

Hence sage and report.

Sage

So lets say we started calling 'terrorism' Apathism. How would the Jew gain from this?

Lurk more or kill yourself.

For someone claiming not to be a jew, you excel at not having anything to back up what you're saying.

Nah.

Would you stop derailing the thread, faggot?

Ah well, I guess I can safely continue bumping my thread untik an actual counter-argument appears. Feel free to report me thrice.

Holy shit, try harder, you fucking shill.

And reported.

He has a point but so do you, although as much as I would love to shame people for being apathetic cucks, the truth is that the people who are still apathetic even after all this time cannot be helped or be of any use to us at all.

I think it's time we stopped playing the Jewish terminology game and just wait for those worthy to ease onto our side, I wouldn't want useless bluepilled normies on my side, I'd rather shoot them before the enemy.

This is an obvious jew shill.

Struck a nerve, kike?

You play the game by choosing not to. The jews own all the words and all the concepts. Plus memes are kind of our thing. They are the main way we create waves ( look at how the alt right movementa embraces kek).

It would be relatively easy for us to spread this and it force people to think different if it started entering the debate space.

I like your approach but I feel like the term is technically incorrect, because the now-called terrorists don't cause apathy with each attack, apathy is more maintained through the attacks. Maybe that's autism on my part, though.

Still I wonder if the agree and amplify tactic is more effective. Don't even call them terrorists, go overboard on insisting how peaceful they are, I mean even the attackers themselves.

I like it but personally don't believe it will catch on with normies.

Don't reply to the triggered shill. Just filter and report.

I think agree and amplify is great to trigger leftists, but it doesnt force them to engage. They've already decided that Muslims and Extremists are different things.

It doesnt have to. I want to spread it amongst the right first. The leftists will engage when they feel they have to defend themselves.

I think we already have one of these, the alternate term is 'false flags'

Shills are out in full force
Have a bump good idea OP

Sage

Cry harder, kike. You were found out in your first post.

Sage

This idea is bad and you should feel bad. And the alternative is to continue using the word "terrorism." Lurk moar.

The alt-kike movement is a fucking sham, normies ruin our memes every time they decide to embrace it (see Kekistan). I say if you really think you can help the indoctrinated masses, try aiming for another propaganda angle.

Oops, you're a jew for pointing out jewish tactics, don't you know.

True, but the people who follow them make up most of the rights numbers these days. Even if they are controlled, they're useful to disseminate ideas through.

They're not fucking right wing if they're not redpilled. Stop using jewish definitions for words. Do you fucking think the Republican Party is conservative, too?

So the upside of this is that they have to defend against it? If we are unable to convince normalfags with words like useful idiot, demoralization and so on I have little hope for your proposal. Everyone above 30 with a fixed opinion is useless and a more productive way would be to make the younger generation revolt against absurdity with "everything is fine" or similar memes. The sane will snap back and kids influence each other.

The only ones struck with apathy in this context is defeatists that want change but have to wait for the political game to fix it, which is slow and does not deliver at all. Every time there is a happening we wish for change but there is none. Do you expect twitter frogs to redefine the term without falling victim for projection in the eyes of the masses? They would instead of pepe write articles about wojak and how OP is a sad looser with no emotions. This label will not stick to the target audience and even if it does what does it achieve? These people have feeling, they are just not able to slam the table and say it out loud, which is a whole other problem.

I'd rather a lion command 100 sheep than a sheep command 100 lions.

t. Napoleon Bonaparte

I dont see a lion ready to command anything.

That's because you're a paid shill.

The point is to pick our leaders well, maintain only quality members in our struggle. We have no use to convince others to join our side, I didn't have anyone trying to convince me to acknowledge that Holla Forums was right 5 years ago, I hungered for the truth all on my own and I expect the same from everyone else in this struggle.

This is nonsense. Terrorism makes it more likely that a backlash will occur that drives out shitskins, not less. Terrorism's proximate cause is that shitskins are too dumb to understand this. Terrorism's ultimate cause is that Jews want a police state to control and demoralize whites, so they bring in dumb, violent shitskins to do dumb, violent stuff and justify that police state.

I understand your point, but a movement is made up of more than just leaders. Remember, good though he was, Napoleon alone couldn't win Waterloo.

We've started a movement from these image boards. We should use it instead of being diamissive. The alt kike can take the credit, but its always been us.

Get out, shill.

Stop sperging out, shill. You won't get rich getting paid 0.15 shekels every post. Get a real job, kike.

From a Jewish POV you're right but not from the Muslims, but whether its true not is irrelevant.

I'm trying to co-op the normies automatic attitude of 'tolerance' that they dribble after every Terrorist attack. If we start memeing a connection between their tolerance and the rise of terrorism, they will be forced to address that tolerance helps terrorists.

lol

Gee, I wonder how we knew you were a shill from your first post…

Let's say we get the support of the majority who actually do want some change, the reality is we won't have control over this new movement since it will be a moderated version dependent on the use of buzzwords from both us and the kikes to influence the masses through language. It is completely unreliable in the long term since if we can alter it to suit our needs then so can the kikes in a few years time with an improved version of buzzwords backed by the lugenpresse 24/7.

I believe the most we can do is to get into politics and have power through changing legislation, or we can take advantage of a certain happening and have an organized revolt. I don't think 'democracy' will do anything to change the situation, though.

(checked)

Why not both?

No.

Why even bother with a one word answer?

If we want to do it the legit way it will be a long, hard process. Adolf managed to do it starting from ramblings in a pub, I think it's possible but really unlikely something like that would work again. We'd also have to censor and moderate ourselves, which does nothing to help our cause unless we just don't give a shit and try to go for Trump's tactic of addressing things straight-forwardly directly to the people and not through the lugenpresse.

The revolt alternative will work through chaos, but as of right now we have no power or support or organisation of any kind due to the anonymous nature of this Taiwanese sugar fermenting forum.

No.

All I want us to do is start using it here instead of terrorism. The rest will take care of itself.

Fuck it, Ill probably just start using it myself and make some dank images to go along with it. The shilla trying to slide this thread are enough to convince me of the power of re-establishing this.

Are language is already perverted. With words like terrorism.

Those attacks never produce terror. They just give people the excuse to virtue signal on social media.

Bump because OP has a good idea and got Hitler dubs.

The kikes in this thread sure are scared of the idea.

REMINDER THAT THE MODS ALLOW THIS THREAD TO EXIST.

This shit is never going to get anywhere.

?

crossroad.to/articles2/05/dialectic.htm
Bone up, for fuck's sake.

Im not perverting, Im cleansing it. You people just read what you want to.

You. Can't.

Try it, watch what happens.

What do you mean by this?

Get the fuck out you cocksucking shill.

Tired of me? You can leave the thread whenever you want mate.

Sage

Yeah. Thats what I thought.

Sage

You're starting to learn. Perhaps Now I'll actually call youna shill. It would've derailed the thread to hard at the start.

sage

655575 is not speaking with logos, not at all. 655575 aims to silence discussion. 655575 will not tolerate an exploration of the concept of 'learned helplessness.' 655575 likely has a severe emotional relationship with the feeling of helplessness. 655575 needs to sort himself out.

Holy fuck, you're autistic. Sage.

You've been saging my thread for an hour. The only autist here is you.

sage

I don't think I understand this fully… but go for it. Worst case scenario, it doesn't work. Scattershot!

I have determined this to be a counterproductive meme.

t. an expert on memes.

This could be entertaining though. The dissonance levels are at least acceptable, and the OP has a valid point about how these attacks are inducing apathy.

This went assaulted by the shills quickly
Meaning, This may be useful

To point the fact that the jews want everyone to ignore mass scale death is important

Apathy is what keeps them in power, but instead that forced meme you want

I think this needs rage, that comes from the population, red-pilling is hard because it requires a certain amount of knowledge and time to change the programing of the common knowledge

The good thing is that the attacks themselves give the people anger enough to move, but since the deaths are "low" only family of the victims may change

We need to go viral several times to spread message, the usual fun we have here will only get us banned elsewhere, we need something more subtle…

If you want rage you have to brutally classify these events as 'political sacrifices' Do not call it terror, the desired goal is terror, do not call it apathy, apathy is the product of sustained terror. Call it what it is within the context of it's intention. "Political Sacrifice" "Traumatic Conditioning Event" something like that.

You fucking retards that's not how it goddamn works, good memes arise spontaneously and organically. The problem with 8/pol/ is our horrible policy and culture of no fun/shitposting allowed, 4/pol/ has and will continue to be the creators of all future Holla Forums memes because of this.

Designed memes are forced memes

Agreed, open to suggestions.

Go back to halfchan, butthurt newfag.

checked
I would like to meme neon hair as a part of LGBTQ identity
maybe just dyed hair in general

The greatest effect Holla Forums could have on the world would be to become teachers and help mold future generations.

Especially history teachers.

LOL

the shill of the month right here fuck of kike

Call it "jewish controlled terrorism"

I agree my fellow non-/kennedi/ user :^)

Natural and organic memes such as Trump and >>>/kennedi/ (the latter popularized trump among us Holla Forumsacks) are happening all the time, I agree with the OP because it reminds me of KENNEDI CHECK EM

>>>/kennedi/ (natural and organic memes)

This could work, I feel that if we started referring to these incidents as oversaturated and apathy inducing some Normans may start to realise somethings awry here in society .

Though I still have a sick feeling some progressive's will celebrate attacks being normalised so less scrutiny is on the Muslim community