I Am Setsuna

Game comes out in about a week for Playstation 4/PC

I like the art style and the retro look of the RPG. Plus it isn't too much money. I'm thinking of buying it but haven't really heard anything else about it or Holla Forums talking about it

Plus the music is nice

I saw it for sale yesterday. What?

I'll pirate it, I don't expect much though.

Most of those sprites look like ass.

I saw some worry about the potential for the translation to be fucked with, especially since they saw fit to change the title of the game (which would have translated as "Setsuna of Snow and Sacrifice" or something) early on for the western release. I'm going to wait until I hear more on that, given what's been done with other Square games lately like Type-0 HD and Brave Second.

But that is how sprites looked like in the superior SNES RPGs

It turns out I am retarded. It's available for preorder. Fuck that.
It does look interesting. Might pick it up when it's available.

I also too read that but I have hope they will let us use subtitles with Japanese sounds

Wait, is 8-4 localizing this?

Looks like the "foreignization" guy found his way here.

All we know so far is that they changed the names of most of the playable characters other than Setsuna herself, based on that streaming event they did a few months ago.

I believe there's no voice acting at all in this game.

Like what?

Its dead

I'm sexually attracted to that purple-white fox in the bottom row.

I can't find anything about it.

fucking furry

Fucking hope thats not the case

Fag

I'm sexually attracted to that shrimp at the bottom right

You would love my dick then.

what?

Not sure. Strikes me that 8-4 might be busy already with ruining Nier Automata right now. Or do they have multiple teams? Given that 8-4 didn't translate Type-0 or Bravely Second as far as I'm aware, and both were still botched, it doesn't bring much hope even when 8-4's not being used for it.

It looks pretty fun.
I hope 8-4 doesn't touch it.

If this shit was localized, I refuse to pay for it. If it's good, I will pirate it however.

Localization companies need to be driven out of business ASAP. I'd rather have broken ENGRISH or no translation at all, than butchered CULTURAL ENRICHMENT garbaeg.