LONDON TERROR ATTACK RECONCILIATION THREAD

==MAKE PEACE WITH ISLAM=
==SHOW THE CARING MEMES YOU'VE FOUND AND SHARED ON SOCIAL MEDIA=

As we all wake up from another night of horror expecting another day of horror rejoice, you're still alive for the moment. At some point, and we don't know when it could happen to anyone of of us, anywhere. I think we should all thank our brave elected leaders who do not actually have the same fears that we do. I mean sure, they may be down in the polls but high up, behind their fenced and gated walls with their security teams protecting them I'm sure they slept well last night.

I've overlaid a rainbow flag on my Facebook profile, although I don't know why. Personally I think homosexuals are degenerates but I did once have a threesome with two colleges girls from Nova Scotia. If I want to fit in with my Facebook and Twatter friends and appear like a "caring" human being it's the "right" or is that, the left thing to do so that's what I've done.

I can't say I agree with the Metropolitan Police "Run, Hide, Tell" meme since I live in the United States. I have the 2nd Amendment and I'll protect myself. Thanks for nothing. My personal meme is more like, "Locate, Take Aim, Fire".

Secret History - Zionist Terrorism

we are not afraid

The fuck is going on in Corsica?

This map is bullshit.

Terror will not put us down.

refugees welcome was all the rage last year

I was there and I hid in a men's bathroom stall by lifting my feet up

You're literally prisoners at the mercy of the muslim invaders in your own god damn country.

What's the point of this thread?
Did you miss Holla Forums?

Notice there are no #PRAYFORLONDON memes today.

The Overton Window has shifted again.

I'm really starting to hate the United Kikedom.

All the victims in those ads are muds! ahahaha.

Run hide tell is the most pansie ass propaganda ever.

Let's meme real solutions like;

arm yourself and protect the weak

What if your handicapped?

Is this map inaccurate on purpose?

So, the UK police give the same advice about terrorism that one would give about a zombie outbreak? Neat.

Terror attacks are just noise in the statistics on how you may die. Nothing worth fretting over. The real harm they cause is the revocation of liberty. You now get your naked body scanned and groped at airports regularly. The NSA collects all your call metadata and emails. This is the true result of terrorism. If you want to return to a peaceful trusting society you have to expel the Muslim hoards.

Step 4: bend over and spread cheeks

Once you get rid of the international Jew, they can just be put on barges and dumped into the sea with anyone saying a word or caring.

That pic is pretty disgraceful tbh, worse than a jew pretending to be a muslim and then doing a terror attack to keep the populace in its cage. All the while adding more muslims to the already overcrowded cage.

Or sent home to reclaim their own land from the international jew that brought them here in the 1st place.