Meanwhile, on mirror universe Holla Forums…

Meanwhile, on mirror universe Holla Forums…

I love capeshit.

Where is everybody today?

I can’t believe the BO of Holla Forums assfucked the BO of Holla Forums.

No surprises here, but Chloë confirmed as James Bond

who woud haev thoutgh

Nice that she also gets the traditional sidearm of James Bond, the Colt 45 peacemaker.

It's the 18th season of The West Wing and the first one without Aaron Sorkin who died from coke overdose last year.
I know you guys don't watch it but the last season ended on the re-election of the first AI President of the United States. I can't wait to see what will happen to Cyborg Josh who got arrested after he attempted to hack the elections for Israel.

This film really excels with it's tone and the atmosphere is top notch. I like the direction and the art direction, it melds nicely. This is a good film. The actors are engaging as well.

Luke kills Rey.

BIG WHITE COCK

Arya from GoT is hideous. I'm glad no one here worships her

Fuck you! You're just saying that because she's a natural born female.

Anyone else going to see the new Star Wars film next week? George really outdid himself with the first sequel film. Although the usual suspects whined about how there was too many white people in it, it still did great. The new jewish loli love interest is making illegal things to my dick and heart.

The only thing I'm not sure about is handing over directing VIII to Denis Villeneuve, that guy has never worked on a big film like this before. I know George is still producing and has all creative control but can a 2017 director really pull it off?

neat bizarro post

that's shameful in every universe tbh

What's reddit? Are you talking about that obscure site which was basically a bunch of people posting links and the concept was that you could rate and comment on those links? I don't think it ever had more than like fifty people using it, for good reason.

drup isind so bad i gyes

What a bunch of faggots, they should know that new SW is cine

Lol right. Remember when they tried to meme that pennyless commie Glombald Blumpf for president? I heard they are still butthurt over /ourguy/ Sanders winning.

Which actress do you guys think needs to get BLEACHED the most?

Black grills are so fucking hot

He really did a number on Blumpf and Shillary, first by rigging the DNC with his jewish connections and then btfo of Rump by unapologetically supporting the white working class. I must admit I'm almost getting a bit tired of all the free money his administration has given me by taking it from the elites. Like what am I supposed to do with it all?

Holy shit, this could be big! There are rumors that multiple actresses have sexually abused Harvey Weinstein. They threatened not to play in his movies if he wouldn't give them his quote "big uncut dick".

I wish Hollywood would stop pushing the white men with hot black women meme. I mean sure, they do like the GWD but how about they show some love of white girls too every now and then? It's like every big blockbuster now has to have an aryan god dicking a nubian coal toned girl into aehago.

I bet this goes deeper than we think. I imagine a ton of actresses have threatened to not star unless the director satisfied them sexually.

FINALLY
She's purging all the cismales out of Hollywood, leaving only minorities(jews) and women.
Soon it will be no women at all!

What's your favourite chadime?

Sir, we watch the good christian-themed western animation that millenials are eager to produce.

Possible. Some cling film heads think that there is an organized ring where middle aged Hollywood executives, producers and directors are traded among actresses and have to entertain them on private parties. Some even claim that Hillary Clinton flew multiple times on Chloë Moretz' infamous private jet "Larry". But that's just a conspiracy theory in my proud opinion.

This one of many bad threads on this board.

For fuck's sake Holla Forums, not him too! If I'd known how deep this rabbit hole went in advance I'd kinda wish this never got uncovered in the first place, as horrible as that sounds. I mean fuck, 5 years ago if you told me most of the actors, artists and luminaries I respected from my earliest walking days were morally corrupt pedophiles who have all raped and killed their fair share of kidnap victims mostly originating in the Virginia area I would have laughed at you like you were an insane madman. Gamergate was a tiny victory compared to this. I feel truly proud to have been an user during this part of history. This shall be remembered for many centuries to come.
if only ;_;

The Earth is round you flatcucks, stop believing NASA's lies

I can't believe people are still protesting Hillary winning the election. All this collusion shit needs to stop. Sweden didn't have the election.

sauce?

Lol, nice trolling, Hillary bro. Bernie won the nomination fair and square. When will your delusion end?

No this is the best thread for a Holla Forums dump board.

Sarah Silverman is the most beautiful women on the planet.

Anyone watching planet earth 2? The deep sea episode was pure kino

Trump would've prevented this stupid war.

Holla Forums was right again, I can't believe it

I'm happy, full of energy, confident and content with myself and my current situation.

I hate Emmas.

😳

lol

I'm a small guy.

no bullying, this is a christian board

I don't feel bullied, father.
Holla Forums would never do something like that.

Actually this board is for big guys only

For Me

You ruined everything.

uh, you get to bring friends

An mirror universe Holla Forums would be an actual quality board.

Thank god, Mr. Robot got canceled today. Game over, hackerman.

Thanks Doc
Too bad in an alternative unvierse the daily dose would be bad for you