Theresa May wont release report proving that UK taxpayers fund their own terrorism

'Sensitive' UK terror funding inquiry may never be published

Investigation into foreign funding and support of jihadi groups operating in UK understood to focus on Saudi Arabia

“That short-sighted approach needs to change. It is critical that these extreme, hardline views are confronted head on, and that those who fund them are called out publicly,” he said. “If the Conservatives are serious about stopping terrorism on our shores, they must stop stalling and reopen investigation into foreign funding of violent extremism in the UK.”

archive.fo/bSopk

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/david-cameron-extremism-speech-read-the-transcript-in-full-10401948.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

So lets see

Then the London attack happens…

Pure coincidence.

Why not both?

Also JC who abhors killing looked like he might win and then be privy to information that could potentially blow shit wide open.

One thing is blaming brits for terrorism and other is blaming jews.

Bump

we

Theresa May just said she wants more Internet legislation to "combat terrorism."

The last "terrorism bill" that Cameron put forward essentially placed figures like David Irving at the top of the anti-terror bill.

''When David Irving goes to a university to deny the Holocaust – university leaders rightly come out and condemn him. They don’t deny his right to speak but they do challenge what he says. But when an Islamist extremist goes there to promote their poisonous ideology, too often university leaders look the other way through a mixture of misguided liberalism and cultural sensitivity.

As I said, this is not about clamping down on free speech. It’s just about applying our shared values uniformly.''

independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/david-cameron-extremism-speech-read-the-transcript-in-full-10401948.html

Has anyone ever tackled the endless terrorist acounts on Twitter or Facebook, spreading terrorist propaganda and calling for terrorist acts?

Holla Forums really need to has a thread dedicated to welfare abuse. Its incredible how non-Whites get paid to have children while White people literally can not afford to have families. Its insane

Pure cohencidence

They can afford it, they just need to live in (((rented))) accommodation, occupy themselves with drugs such as (((spice))) and breed low iq drones.

Wikileaks has all this, you don't need Corbin

You mean like Melanie Philips, Tommy Robinson, Rabbi Shifren, Rebel Media, Pam Geller, Frank Gaffney, Ehud Barak and the rest of the counter jihad pro terrorist zionists we get on UK TV telling us to illegally attack Assad, Iran etc and any of isreal's enemies?

I think they're too pally with the establishment for them to ever crack down on these kikes.

Just accuse her of bullying the internet like Kathy Griffin.

Why are you so internetphobic you shitlord?

We need the weaker less well connected candidate. The other choices are May+martial law like last nights test run.
Hung parliament + martial law or martial law.
Last time I checked wikileaks wasn't running.

Corbyn supports the Sunni Muslim terrorists like Hamas.

Corbyn does what he is told by the public.

Hamas and hezbollah are the only people fighting Israel. You must be a frightened jew.

Fucking checked and nice ID.

Sunni muslims are attacking us everywhere m8.

Dont get fooled by the names. They are all reading the same quran.

If you mean jew puppets are attacking us because they are being programmed just like we are then I can agree with that.

Get the jew out of power, these low iq drones become nothing.

Im more worried about people that can be programmed like computers to do things.

Im not saying that Hamas is the real enemy Im saying that Corbyn sympathises with the mudslimes who attack us and wants more of them to come here.

Conservatives pretend to be for the traditional white middle classes and claim to act as defenders of the realm and Labour openly call for flooding the country with millions of muds.
Both parties do exactly the same thing, introducing hate-speech laws, flood the country with 3rd world savages and continue to undermine white society in a myriad of ways through laws, just like with America and their Republican/Democrat jewish illusion.

They all work for ZOG

we are getting there (MK is already done but not efficiently)

Conservatives have a terrible record on this.
Labours record is worse.

But Corbyns Labour is full of people who want to eliminate national borders altogether. With them in charge immigration would be at unprecedented levels.

Thats why I voted UKIP in my postal vote. They are still the only people making sense.

Not at all, they are equally as bad.
Thatcher talked a lot of rhetoric but still saw the complete overhaul of entire towns transferring millions of Africans and indians throughout the 80s pushing native English out and colonising entire regions to majority black, in fact immigration tends to go up under Tory, Tony Blair is blamed for immigration yet his term saw more white Polish/eastern Europeans come in, but to say either is better or worse, is nonsense.

They are both as bad as each other, neither is an option, merely a continuation of the judaic status quo

Yep

That is interesting Id have to look up the numbers and compare them.

What I know for certain is that if someone openly pro terrorist, pro immigration and anti borders like Corbyn and co gets in, what we have seen before in terms if immigration will seem like nothing at all compared to what is to come.

I'm starting to think ISIS is taking all intelligence services for a ride, including Mossad, MI5, the CIA, Russia's intelligence, Saudi's intelligence.

When will it sink in that they're fucking with all and we're just feeding a hostile army to all of us?

UKIP aren’t challenging my constituency because my Tory MP is “pro Brexit”. UKIP have literally told their voters to vote Tory. It is an utter mess.

I'm not even shocked by this shit anymore to be honest

so natural and organic.

Its his supporters I worry about more than him.
People who genuinely believe in no borders etc.

They are doing a good job of keeping them quiet at the moment.

I know what you mean, it reminds me of when the mods and kikes all press-ganged all anons on Holla Forums into cheering on neocon zionist jews in every election because they were based 'right-wing' jews and thus ourguys, when they want whites all dead just like their commie counterparts.

All fun and games cheering on jewish politics.

More than they already have? They're going to have NK-tier of internet soon where only a few government-approved websites are available.

This is not limited to Russian Muhameds either. Just like every other immigrant, white Russians move here, stay in their in group while signing up everyone for benefits. They love mother Russia and despise Americans while sucking our teet. White Russians may look a little bit more like us than the brown immigrants but they have no desire to become American and they think we're stupid.

You see?. Jews, terrorists are nothing, but mUh TAXES!!!. Your taxes fund all of this retard, not welfare, terrorism.

All politicians are cunts, but even if you spoil your ballot there will be an outcome.
I laid out the 3 outcomes, that aren't Corbyn already. I just think unless you are going innawoods and forgetting politics altogether he is the best outcome because he is clearly the weakest and least connected to the ZOG. You get him in and immediately start pressurizing for referendum on immigration or we have a national strike. Referendum on deporting or we strike. Referendum on foreign aid or we strike. Referendum on abolition of Royals and house of lords or we strike. Sack Abbott or we strike.
I aint shilling for nothing, just saying he is the most malleable of the outcomes OK.

It would be a shame if someone were to get a hold of this data and publish it themselves…

what we need is a how to guide for white families to abuse the system for their gain