Draw Thread

infinity booru: 8-booru.booru.org
Art boards: >>>/art/ , >>>/loomis/ , >>>/ani/ (dead?)
Helpful(?): quickposes.com/ , youtube.com/user/ProkoTV

draw, request, and discuss.

Other urls found in this thread:

artstation.com/
archive.is/w7nz1
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Here's a Sonic. Also some Transformers I did for a request.

And here's a Mario(?) and Luigi(?) I made in a Color Splash thread, it was quite a good thread.

That's pretty good user, but what's wrong with Sonic?

Pretty noice m8s

Sonic kinda has a Seinfeld face

I feel like the area around the mouths should be looser fitting, but that's otherwise great

Draw Tewi except 200% nigger

Draw any vidya girl of your choice wearing a "Make War, not Love" shirt, or any bastardization of pro-peace slogans

remake this image but with 2d gilrs

But those women are 2d, you dummy.

Requesting Ibuki giving Alex a hoagie.

Great, now you made me think about a parallel universe where Chris-chan is obsessed with Sonic and Seinfeld instead of Sonic and Pokemon.

Looking at them again, you're right. I went for a simplistic and quick approach but it has room for improvement.

Here you go m8.

Just made this. Mom says I'm a regular Picasso.

Shameless plug to >>>/quests/ please visit.

Here.

I love the hat detail in each, neat.

t-thanks

top tier taste mate

post more sami

Time to practice before I make a fool of myself, I guess.

such is how it is man

Just draw it an post it. The shittier the better imo.

Just do it man, the board it's pretty slow so you can take your time with your sketches (if your quick sketches bother you that much) and ideas, there is no pressure.

I mean, what's the worst that could happen?

This.

Art isn't some magical ability you need to be born with to get decent at, all it takes is a fuckton of practice and drawing the same bullshit over and over and over and over. But ONCE you do that shit, you get kinda mediocre.
Here's some of my progress to motivate maybe
Left is art from earlier today, right is about 3-4 months ago, please don't bully

requesting raziel tipping a pizza pie like a fedora

Is yugioh considered vidya? I've seen threads up but I still wanna make sure.

I'm laying in bed using my lumpy mattress as a mouse pad. There's no hope for me. Your pictures are good though.

Requesting drawn version of this.

is there a doujin of this?

That I break down after realizing how truly shit I am and will never be able to have and execute a good idea. Though, that's likely a worst case and cynical scenario.

For a few months of work that looks pretty good comparing between the two if that's where you got to.

Requesting this but make her change into a Gardevoir.

Thanks. I think that is the little details that help the characters feel alive (Like the flat nose on Luigi's costume to make Waluigi's nose more noticeable, as recommended by an user in that thread. I could totally see Waluigi hitting the nose flat every time he takes it off). I also wanted to put a cut and sewn back "L" in Waluigi's gloves but changed it later to keep some consistency with Wario's gloves (That I drew first).

I will bully you until you improve and then I will bully you more.

You taking any requests?

I dunno, does he art?

My request is that you not draw this guy's request

use reference mate

*unsheathes Soul Reaver*

Yeah. Read the thread.

Whether he's actually started up a draw thread to take requests, is another thing.

well shit. I feel dumb for missing that.

This. Also gesture drawing to learn how to convey motion fast.

For a second I thought the little guy was on a leash that was being held by Optimus.
I was sorely confused until I realised it was some wing-looking thing on his back.

/r/ White knight Kirby.

Thank you like last time user

Also, I can take requests but not right at this moment. I'll probably update later today if you actually wanted something done

Why do so many people like SAI? What does it have that for instance Krita doesn't?

Nothing
I hope nobody does this

Force of habit?

its hard

Any good? I use Photoshop

Only make drawthreads when you, an artist, are actually prepared to take requests.

r88 m88s

I've used Photoshop for years and have somewhat recently switched to Krita. Neither is 100% better than the other, here's my thoughts from the top of my mind;

- Nothing can compete with Photoshop's ability to work at huge resolutions without significant lag, and Krita is no exception. Using very large brushes or moving large objects is slow in comparison, although I can still work on my 4000x4000 canvas without problems. A lot of things in Photoshop just seem instantaneous like drawing gradients, but in Krita you may have to wait a second for it to process.
- Krita's brushes blow Photoshop out of the water, though again with the exception of above
- Krita's text tool is pure ass, although they're updating it in the next major update
- Krita has more features that are convenient for artists, like all kinds of guide tools and color wheels and stabilizers and shit
- Photoshop has more features that are good for photo editing (obviously), like healing brush and quick selection, although personally I've literally never used them for any kind of art work
- Krita's layers seem more advanced because you can stack effects with group layers, but adding a simple clipping mask is a little less convenient (you have to add them into a group layer first)
- Moving things around is a little clumsy in Krita, because you have to switch to the move tool in order to move a selection, whereas you can just ctrl+click to move the selection in PS
- Krita has better customizability for shortcuts, for instance I fucking hate how photoshop has the move tool bound to Ctrl, but you can't change it because it's a held shortcut rather than toggled shortcut. Krita can configure all of that.
- Layers are a little bugged in Windows (dragging them freezes the program for a few seconds) though it sounds like the next update is going to fix them.
- On that note, Krita can have bugs because it's updated so frequently with relatively significant features (3.0 broke a whole bunch of stuff because they seemed to overhaul the whole UI).
- Krita's save feature doesn't have a preview nor as much options, so you can't preview JPG quality or quickly re-scale the image for example.
- Krita is free as in freedom, works on Linux, and doesn't have DRM

Oh and also you can toggle eraser mode with a shortcut, which has made it very difficult for me to go back to Photoshop.

In Krita I can just press X to turn the brush into an eraser, and press it again to turn it back into a brush.

Requesting something with Spike from Ape Escape, you decide what to do with him

2/10 shitpost

It's very upsetting and concerning that we don't have any lewds of this particular 7SU2 protagonist. It would be nice for someone to change this.

Are there any proper alternatives to DeviantArt? Pls no bully, I just used it to upload my art ;-; I was banned from there for bullying some autistic kids, and I had a pretty good following that I accumulated over a month or so (50 watches). Tumblr is no good because none of your shit gets attention and it's filled with ASSJEWS.

What I DON'T Want:
- Sites dedicated to NSFW
- Boorus (although they're great, it doesn't make it good for uploading OC)
- Blog sites
- Furry sites

You're fucked

The life of a Punished Drawfag is suffering, fam.

Draw more fanart then :^)
Or use a proxy.

Pixiv.

Making an alt acc isn't an option, they'll find out too quickly.

nigga the fuck is this chinese shit

Dunno much about the site, but it seems to have more professionals post on it.

artstation.com/

How would they? Do you intend on bullying the same autistic kids?
Also
>not knowing about pixiv

Lel

Pixiv has an English translation, but the main problem with the site is that it's mostly used by Japanese people.

I've been looking for a new site too, since DA doesn't allow cock.li email

Japanese deviantart but with more skill and less autism.

The problem is everyone on that site is Japanese, your work isn't going to get ANY attention.

I dunno, user. What if it gets attention out of gaijins being a novelty over there?

This meme again. Pixiv is just as bad if not worse than deviantart.
Just because the only artists you know were skilled enough to make it in a international scale, it doesn't mean the crap that gets uploaded to pixiv is any better on the average.

Besides, you have to pay a subscription to be able to properly use the search function. It's a joke of a website.

Someone draw Sanic being molested by a T-72. Thanks.

There's plenty of weeaboos over there. Do they get attention?

Explain, it seems to work fine for me.

Well, you'll get attention if you can tag your stuff correctly.
Stuff that's tagged in English usually isn't found, because nobody searches for anything in English.
Let's say you draw fanart of Gundam. If you write tags like "robot" or "mecha", you'll get way less views than if you tagged it with "ロボット" or "メカ".
There's no real reason to use Pixiv if you're not Japanese, it's got less users than DA.

It is true to some degree, you've got a lot of "meh" artists on Pixiv, but not very many literal children who upload random garbage like DA has.

He's sort of right, if you want to search by "most popular" or use a lot of other minor features you have to pay.

Kind of a related-unrelated question, does anyone have any good reference material, books, crash courses, tools and whatever you've got for making:

SAI just WORKS. All the brushes I've been using for years are still there and I can swap between different levels smoothing on the go.

Besides, SAI beta comes with all the layer modes it was lacking, and is about just as good as Photoshop, if not better since it has a non-destructive flip canvas and native smoothing.

Pretty much.
Also, most people found my art in the "Newest" section in DA, so if there are any sites that have that then I'm golden.

Oh, any site with big autistics. Autistics seem to lap my shit up.

/r/equesting an embarrassed psychic trainer in a banana hammock

You should post some of your shit.

Google "color symbolism" or "color meanings" or something like that, different colors have all kinds of different connotations, such as red signifying power, green signifying harmony, orange prompting you to act, etc.

Don't have anything more specific.

Holla Forums :^)

problem with art station is that those pros will make your mediocre/acceptable art look like trash where as deviant art you average art will look glorious in comparison to all the autism.

Simple sketch attached, how do i gitgud? help plz. I normally just grind poses from reference till i get bored, should I just continue the grind or anything glaringly bad?

Is that a problem?

Wouldn't the heart of darkness be a better choice?

toad

Furry websites have tons of autists, but believe me: you don't want that audience.'

It is if you want to be noticed at all.

Pic related are recent submissions in artstation, not highlights or staff picks of any kind.

Remember Joe: you can upload several images per post. You don't need to make 10 posts for 10 images when you could just make 2 posts with 5 images each.

**I think it's because they don't know good art or what, my stuff is pretty garbo.
But most of my watchers had like Undertale avatars and shit, so that explains why. They think my art is fanart or some shit. Most of these are old stuff from my sketchbook.
Pls, no bully ;-;**

Fuck spoilers, man.

Spoilers are very simple user. You can't spoiler between lines, so each line has to be individually spoiled.

So this
will work.

**But not
this.**

QUOTEFAG FUCK OFF

It worked before, weird.

Young people seem to value certain aesthetics and design features almost entirely over art quality, I can definitely see how some DA people would like those first/last images. Or then they just can't find good artists, and thus watch whoever they find that's ok.

That's pretty cool. I guess that makes sense, unless you have a very distinct style.

You should work on your gesture first, and draw whole bodies (add the arms and shit). Pick up Vilppu's or Hampton's books on drawing the human body or check Proko's video tutorials on gesture.

I made this quick sketch

roger that

don't ya wanna shill for the patreon bux from autists?

I guess straying from DA is for the better. I don't want watchers liking low quality art being an incentive to not improve.

what did he mean by this?

That don't help me much but I never thought about using those terms so I might give it a shot, anyone else got any idea?

Jesus fuck….

DA is definitely not any helpful if you want to improve. I can't recall anyone ever being even slightly critical of my art or pointing out any flaw. I haven't specifically asked for critique or anything, but even the critiques I've seen are sugar coated to hell and back.

I got the same shit, dude. Same on Tumblr
They just give you asspatters and suck your dick for your art, no matter the quality.
I'd submit my stuff here, but I'd feel like I'd be attention whoring too much

faggit I draw these LIVE (tm) and upload em whenever i finish em

here is a tiny little pacman ghost showing his disapproval towards your shit, nigga

drawfags, drawn a perfect Holla Forums waifu.

You could check Loomis' Creative Illustration. You will find many interesting composition tips there. Search for words like balance, division, symmetry, shapes, etc.

I'm pretty sure you were set on not improving the last time we saw you. So why even bother.

Some guy on /art/ helped me out and explained how the process I was using with the first one was wrong.
Upon "drawing through" like he described, well I had no idea I could draw like this to be perfectly honest.
And that's not ego, I genuinely don't know where I got enough skill to do this, since it was basically the first time I consciously attempted it.
I guess drawing photos of people every day has been helping.

?

A shitty attempt.

We remember what you didn't do. And your art suffers because of it.

Think on your sins.

thanks user, this is the best arting I've done in ages

Who are you talking about?
user…

nice

The one on the right is digital though, I don't even own a tablet fam.

You have been told several times what we think of you, how you can be helped and it seems you have ignored all of what we have said.

Consult what we told you.
archive.is/w7nz1
Think on your sins.

Not bad.
Could be better but i approve.

That was some thread.

What do you do when you get an "art block"?
The kind where you actually want to draw but you can't think of anything, and almost all ideas and requests feel uninteresting.

play some videogames

You die, user.
Make preparations.

The only thing that does to me is waste another day with nothing productive accomplished.

fug, well it was nice knowing you guys.

take inspiration from the vidya you play then.

Glad to help, user.

There's not such thing as an "art block", if you don't know what to draw is either because you don't have a schedule/long-term plan for practising (If you're holding your stylus or pen) or you're just flat out lazy at that time (If you're away from the tablet or any art supply). Here are some ideas that you can do when you don't know what to draw:

I think it's a sufficient term for describing a situation where you're having hard time getting off your ass and drawing, whatever the reason for that situation is. I'm not using it as an excuse for not drawing, I've spent like 4 hours in front of my tablet but my mind just rejects the idea of drawing anything for some stupid reason. I'll warm up my hand for 10 seconds by scribbling at best, but then my mind goes "BLEH" again and I start looking for ??? elsewhere.

Literally impossible, that'll break as soon as my interest flips to programming and I never want to touch art again (until it flips back and I feel the opposite).

Good idea, though I'm not sure what that would be, I'm not sure which area I lack in particular. I've wanted to get back to painting properly, but I tend to run out of time before I get to that point.

here

It's good, thanks

As a long-term plan I was thinking about having a goal like "painting medieval knights", you then proceed to look a references and study the materials like steel to represent its properties, then you look at the way they were built and practice doing a surface with details like hammer marks and so. I admit that a schedule is for people with a lot of time or that want to dedicate all of theirs in art.

You can show some piece you've done recently so we can find any area you could improve.

If time is the problem, go for simple things. A metallic pipe, a glass sphere, a ceramic cone while changing the source light position for example. That way you can familiarize with the subject and make more complex forms with those materials.

who the goat?

IS THAT FUCKING JUSTIN WONG

"Welcome to the real world bitch" - Jason. Wong

Late, but user
I have work
I'll do a request now maybe though.

Requesting Apelican from Youkai Watch 2 firing American bullets at vidya characters, turning them into fellow Patriots of the American kind.

Requesting Ornstein, and Smough on a seesaw.

Here, have a "I tried to do too much stuff that I don't know how to properly do at the same time" Sami.

Requesting Kratos vs Kek.

Optionally, make Kratos as a frustrated Wojak raging over Kek killing his son or something.

bumping from page 12

Why is everyone calling the d.va draw overs of chen "gremlin d.va"? mlg d.va seems like a better name to me.

you the Dumb decent guy?

yes

Shit really?
I haven't progressed much at all since middle or high school.
Several months ago compared to today.

taking a request by the way.

Hex Maniac in Raven's clothing.
Big ass titties are optional, but preferred.

Can someone draw some shades on Diavolo and King Crimson?

I'd prefer sunglasses on Epitaph too but you do you

I know it seems super simple but I'm a retard and can't do it no matter how many times I try

joe please draw chun-li!

/r/ing somebody draw an image in the style of pic #1, but with Jehuty (pic #3) holding up its pilot, Leo Stenbuck (pic #2).

YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU ASK
If he actually does it you most likely will never be able to be aroused by Chun-Li ever again.

Requesting an Ana version of pic related.

Perhaps that's what he wants. Or maybe he wants to test the extent of his waifuism.

What?

I think its less of an hijab and more of a simple plated hood. Since hijabs mostly cover up the whole hair.

Wait, it's a hijab?

pencildick taking requests

tell me how you made the picture flip from the thumbnail holy shit that's spooky as fuck

work on your anatomy.

I've seen hijabs with half-covered hair. They do that shit.

Don't snipers wear hoods?

I used a cameraphone
pls don't dox

I request you learn how to draw

Sure. I did too. But those are mostly worn by women who like the look and dont wear them due to religious reasons.

draw midna eating a pepperoni pizza

Saved.

Was hoping for color, but okay/10 nonetheless. Also saved

nah I know man, I just love joes paintings i just want him to keep painting anything.

well if that was the case id ask him to draw Garuda

Here's my shity emotion art.

wonderful

Well, I certainly know what cartoon you must be taking inspiration from. At least you're not a horsefaggot/furfag though like a disconcerting number of Holla Forums anons, and just somebody who watches cartoons instead, so good on you.

Non-shit taste/10, capable of emulating CalArts shit in a way that looks as-good if not better, overall good.

Requesting Multimutt's heads chewing on some meat or fighting over one big piece of steak like how dogs do best

This thread is not dying.

I remember this request from some time ago. Gave it a try.

requesting this new yokai watch DILF villain molesting a yokai shota of your choice, for example shutendoji (right)

the fuck am i looking at

/r/equesting an orcifu houndmaster

drawfags, post something you worked on recently.

here's a few shitty gun concepts I made to try out my copics.

do you think this is worth cleaning up/coloring, user?

haven't touched my brush pen in ages, this was a good excuse.

your the drawfag, if wanna, go ahead

To keep it topical:
Someone draw Hakan standing victorious over the (former) leader of Turkey, with the Turk army cheering in the background.

draw your favorite vidya character doing whatever you do to cheer up when your sad

How sad?
A lot of people do different things depending on how sad they are.

So I assume it's going to be masturbating, sleeping, playing vidya, or eating snacks.

like you were looking forward to leftovers after a long stressful day and coming home realizing someone ate your leftovers and the company you were interviewed by calls you right after this discovery only to tell you you didnt get the job
then you go online to check your college grades and realize that big prokect you worked hard on and were proud of the asshole teacher decided it wasnt good enough and gave you a 52% on it meaning you failed a huge part of your class
oh and your pet rock died
that type of sad

here you go man, hope you like it

I didn't do nothing very good man. But I like those guns they're pretty nice

ty
is this moth a slav? because adidas has 3 stripes also, don't avoid hands :^)

Nigga. I can draw hands. Even then he doesn't have hands, he's got little moth claws.
also I don't pay attention so whatever. just call it a generic tracksuit.

don't "nigga" me, nigga.

Oh man is that watercolors? What do the guns do?

ok

thank you drawfag, love the green and her stance

copic markers, with some faber castell PITT markers and sakura pigmas to do colors I don't have in copic. outlines are copic multiliner and pigma micron.

the first is a minigun, the second is a flamethrower, and the third is a tesla cannon. 3 of 9 designs I thought up for potential 3D modelling subjects.

but you can if you really want to

glad I could help mate

let's get some more original drawings is here guys. we wanna see your stuff.

Why be sad when you can be happy?

I would have said watercolors+Indian ink, but damn these pens are slick. I myself sometimes use one of these Aquash water brushes that I filled with Indian ink in lieu of water.

Pls draw this dog plox

The scenery looks a lot more interesting

That's not video games

B A S E D
A
S
E
D

please draw this dog dressed as an assassin creed plox

draw a vidya character as a mech

fuckin head messed me up

give me a character nigga

He probably meant "any vidya character you can think of", but I'll give you a suggestion: Doomguy

It's been so long since I haven't been anything else than apathetic I had to check into the susmentioned diary to be sure.

look at this stupid idiot

Draw Vivian going through a Tired Gamer crisis, unable to decide what the fuck to play

Why is the dog sad
Does he know something we don't?

he knows your sad fuckin life is about to end

That artstyle looks very, very familiar.

It doesn't take a knowing dog to know that.

OR here. Me thinks the dogs should stop arguing and focusing on fattening up to survive. I like, though I think their necks are a bit on the long side. Thanks!

Tap Punch button.

Yeah, I ended up making their necks a bit longer to stretch the steak and have them looking at each other. Glad you liked it.

It looks like that one goyimgate artist's style.

The artstyle is called tracing

Kirby is fun to draw.

looks like your mom after your pop had a long night at the bar. Have some ol kirby

L O N G

The shading along with the dark lines threw me off

your dog is a video game now

Femanon pls
she still hasn't come back

WHAT BE THIS MOST DISGRACEFUL PORTRAIT THAT DOTH BESMIRCH MINE EYES.

She's still out there… Somewhere.

mecha doomguy is done. boy does it look like shit

he's supposed to be looking up. I did practically no construction and didn't use a ruler, so it didn't end up quite right

Very fun to draw.

Nice Kirb!

Who?
For >her to come back, >she should have come here in the first place, user.

are you that bowling alley user?
did anyone ever do that?

I like it

I fucking hate myself so much, and every night before I fall asleep I keep telling myself, "Tomorrow I'm gonna do it" and I just end up sitting on the computer for the whole day

Give your stuff away. Break it. Fuck your life up so much that you have no choice but to change

Buy a firearm and stop blogposting

why would I need a firearm and what should I blogpost about?

quit dodging the issue pussy

But how can you be a drawfag if you don't draw?
You need to get a routine.
It shouldn't be something that needs to depend on your mood.
There's no secret trick to always be in the mood.
Just do it when you don't fee like it.

Obviously your lack of self control is showing with the fat too.
Learn about discipline.

fuck off

I used to draw my whole childhood and a good amount of my supposed adulthood when I was at schools.
I drew like 10 years nonstop, but after moving out on my own, things have gone downhill ever since.
I've had discipline throughout my whole life, but now it's gone.

I didnt ask for pity, you fucking nigger.

Fuckoff

Go back to the 4AM thread.

Turn the gun around the other way

this makes me feel better
thank you

also so is this one
sorry i am a failure i didnt scroll up enough
please forgive me

If you didn't you wouldn't be making blogposts, dipshit.

No, I don't think so. At least I've never seen it

t-thanks

post your art

also, an entire copic set costs what, less than 2000 dollars? 2000 is easy with a real job. all your supplies couldn't have costed you any more than a cheap motorcycle.

Could one of you draw Kirby sitting in a small patch of flowers with bees/butterflies, etc?

Draw something, or fuck off.

But I already said I am so fucking lazy
I'd have to boot up my scanners and shit and fix the lighting issues etc etc
If it was as easy as drawing something and then showing it to a friend next to you, I wouldnt have issues

since blogposting faggot isn't uploading his art, let's change gears.

post two pieces of equipment you wish you were better with, and then give advice to other people about using what they chose.

I'll start. give digital painting advice pls.

how can you be an artist if you don't have some sort of motivation that lets you draw? you don't have some subject you can always fall back on when the creativity runs dry? I can always draw guns, even if I'm in a slump.

just post something nigger, or else we'll all assume that you both whine and suck.

You are so fuckin pathetic. Just end yourself.

Except it is that easy. You said you have equipment so is it safe to assume you have a tablet?
Just take a picture, it doesn't matter what it is for now, and sketch real quick like.
And even more so, you should have at least something saved on your computer that you can post.

Post your stuff, listen to the feedback, and try to correct the errors you've made.

Especially nib pens. there's a high learning curve to those.
I really wish I knew how to improve my pencil work. Looking in my sketchbooks I get embarrassed because even though i've improved, the linework is exactly the same so everything looks the same years and years later

I don't have a lot of advice about digital painting, just that you need to start with rough forms first and focus on details last. I'd like some advice on how to digitally render skin too, it's something i'm desperate to get better at.

I guess I'll draw something, just gonna take a shower to wash this shit feeling off

I have a wacom bamboo but that's not my primary tool, I like drawing the old fashioned way, a pencil and some paper

Nah. Just draw immediately or you'll end up taking a long, lonely shower that drains your soul even more.

damn would I like a good fountain pen, but that fuckin price, and I assume you would need super tight pressure control to use it.

have you tried doing pencil renderings in a more realistic style? once I made some realizations about value, it was just a matter of keeping blending the graphite and adding layer after layer, getting darker and adding more detail.

I fail to be impressed by any of those "human photocopier" artists now, it's really just down to rendering as long as your patience will allow I challenge you to try a few pencil drawings that don't even have linework, everything is communicated by light. after that, maybe try some shadow-only drawings in ink, those are a lot of fun, pic related. not brilliant, but at least it's original

don't drop the soap mate

*matter of continuing to blend
I'm literally retarded

That wasn't a request.
It was a command.
Two sketches now.
Get to it lad, chop chop.

too much, MAYBE two sketches in one paper

three

Why do people think soccer players have good hair?

Sure

No worries, user.

I'll be doing that, hold on.

Beautfil, very nicely done
now shoot

I don't have any fountain pens, just a nib set with a plastic holder. You have to dip them in ink rather than the reservoir being contained in the pen.

I use a mechanical pencil for sketching, which is all I normally do on paper. But you're right, I should try to look into learning how to blend things more so at least the shit I do seriously won't look hilarious and terrible

Can someone please make basically this comic but replace it with characters from jojo part 4? But with just a boat ride for 3 like the song

Josuke being the one who chooses the people
Okuyasu being the first choice, Jotaro being the T-Pain and Koichi being the one left behind

So, any requests, i havent been sleeping and my head is out of ideas

nothing stupid ofc, fantasy related if possible, something

a bar tending robot

a massive underwater crab using a sunken ship as a shell

adolf hitler in a mecha suit

an asian man riding a large dog

maybe take a crack at this if you don't mind a comic?

Just one.
Go to quickposes and draw a random face, gesture, and then draw some fruit.

those are all shit only worthy one is hitler in mecha suit but I dont know how to draw believable mechas

I haven't got a clue about jojo's characters and comics take a lot of time and space, i have to pass

A Viper and a Wraith double-smothering an slav operator with their leathery tits.

fuck that site, nothing's more off setting than drawing random people

It's much more enjoyable to draw own scenarios and characters or something much more richer than reality

Thanks for telling me I'm wasting my time with you at least.

Always remember: If OP isn't a faggot, someone will be.

You only figured that out now?

It looks fucking terrible, honestly. I'm sorry.

at least try

I know

Here you go.
To be honest, I'm over worked and underpaid for this shit.
I could put more effort and animate it but getting paid in compliments feels shallow when you see furfags and talentless hacks making bank on bullshit.

what the fuck are you doing, nigga?

God damn son, that's quite some cringey shit you got there

I went through hell and back to make this gondola, I hope you guys like it.

did you read the bit where he complained about furries paying mad cash for zero-effort bullshit? like those niggers that recolor simple linework for 50 bucks a pop.

he's complaining about not making as much for commissions despite doing more work and actually having talent.

OAH.
Oah.
Nevermind.

user he's right, I do it for free

Side note that I forgot to mention, I already rigged the layers so that I can animate this.

can you take a screencap of the layers so I can see what kind of rig you got goin

also, what program?

One of my friend's brothers had to stop taking commissions because he kept getting gross furfag shit that he really didn't want to draw, and despite him writing that he didn't take furry commissions he kept getting people asking if he'd make exceptions.

It's in Flash and I do everything traditionally, which means I do it frame by frame.
What I meant was that it's easy to seperate the layers and just do some limited animation with the mouth and eyes.
It's fun to do but back breaking work.

And such is the life as an artist.

I fucking love this by the way user, Gondolas are always appreciated.

I'm so fucking disgusted by this I just had to draw how I felt looking at this

ty my negro, gonna try to make more gondolas

Great job

Always gotta love the ones that go way into detail.

thats what i've learn from pretty much anything
shitty no.9
breeding season
evolve

I refuse to do anything with furries or other sexual deviants.

I was pestered by this one panda furry with an inflation fetish to make him 'sounding rods' because he had maxed out what you can conventionally buy. I'm dead serious when I say it's not worth the money.

Not really a request, but was gonna do a full set of these overwatch characters on the CDi ones. Never did more than one though.
Procrastination is a terrible thing sometimes.

You mean, he actually asked you to machine rods for him to shove up his dickhole? Why the fuck would any person assume that someone would be willing to manufacture extreme sex toys for them?

here's a quick sketch of Akuma for those who wanted to see at least something

why do people who only do requests, think they contribute more than those making the actual content?

pen drawing next pls. mecha hitler shooting jews in new york. or you can ignore any input and draw whatever.

these threads are goin nowhere. post it tonight, tomorrow, the day after. we'll see it.

Here, had to practice painting since I still don't feel ready to get there. I'm not into soft brushes, but I liked the result anyway.

Nobody's forcing you to do requests, user. If you want to get money go and do commissions. I mean, it's as easy as drawing some furshit, isn't it?

I can pay you in criticism because you can't seem to be able to draw noses properly, you draw hair like it's plastic (Even if the source material is not that, you make it look worse. It lacks flow.), the whole face looks flat even with shading. And that's you being overworked.

I request a drawing of this qt riding a giant cat

I'm impressed.

I love seeing people on this board dishing out criticism. when it's aimed at me, I get offended for all of two seconds and then try to learn something from it. hopefully user is the same way

okay, but you're still a nigger, fam

I am too tired to draw anything right now but here
take an old work of mine
it's a nazi zombie comic book cover with a little Hitler

Fug, definitely too tired

meant you

you ain't bad, faggot. see you tomorrow, hopefully.

hey dinguses, I'm hosting a drawpile session here: 72.201.147.79
lets draw some bones and kirbys

If youre gonna make a draw thread; always remember to make sure you're willing to draw something for someone immediately, before you do so.

Otherwise, you'll ruin everything.

no password.

looks broken as shit, especially the arms, but whatever

draw a penis

when I take my time, I'm actually not all that bad,
Taking a request.
Please visit >>>/quests/

Requesting Eyeclone from YW2 visiting an eyedoctor for pink eye

Not the requester, but this is good shit. Downloading

Saved.

i wanna see alfie playing video games

That looks really cute thanks user!

Thanks for the delivery /ani/! The picture as it is is totally fine and I really like it.
I didnt even expect that anyone would pick it up. But nothing ventured nothing gained.
Also sorry to hear that things arent going so well for you. A shame that people only seem to be interested in neon dicked wolfs and monstrosities with baloon proportions.

Have you watched the CTRL+Paint tutorials?

I like this a lot.

.>>10073865
I made someone else some manacles who apparently told that furry.

New thread unlocked

Finally