One goddamn job.

twitch.tv/hearthcorehenry

it's just went down tho

he might be getting robbed

HE
HAS
NO
MODS

I'm seriously considering ditching all my old friends, I value my privacy more than them.

He deserves to be shot.

He's gunna get fucked

at least pokemon GO is helping clean up the gene pool

IT'S BACK

POKEMON THE WIRE EDITION

>run into a bunch of them all the mall when i was getting my brotein
fuck this game i hope nintendo goes bankrupt.

You really have no idea the kind of long-game people play with data like this, do you? Whatever.

Don't worry about it, just lay back and let Google and Apple correlate your entire pathetic life and put a price tag on it.

I like that it encourages people to go out

got a bad feeling about this guy though..

so you were on your way to the public bathrooms gloryhole?

retards and cucks don't have the kind of foresight needed to understand why privacy is important.

I like how this game encourages people to not get any friends.

Less normalfags on Holla Forums.

at least it is not Chicago.

There was just a segment on national news about pokemongo too.

It's 8pm right now. Nothing's gonna happen.

#TrainerLivesMatter

Loving the looks of pure disappointment and sadistic amusement he's getting.

Nintendo's stock just raised for 10% actually

How long until someone gets mugged live?

Honestly I'm amazed nobody has jumped a random streamer in Team Rocket gear.

Then while they're laughing you get out the knife and take their shoes.

We already had two niggers and a wigger rob people at pokestops. Not long until some shit starts putting lures on them at 2am and some dumbass 13 year old wanders off to them.

he's clearly walking through gentrified areas
boring

He went to japan and got bodied so hard by Daigo, he went and switched games.
Artur0-5anchez

yeah but the path he's going leads to some really shitty areas and it's getting late

already heard some black yelling about getting moni

fucking pussy turned around.. gg

maybe there's a stream in chicago

What if someone does a stream where they purposely go into the most dangerous neighborhood and environments for stream bux?
You have people going into the desert with only a single bottle of water and 8 hours under the skin burning sun. The most dangerous dindu neighborhoods with expensive jewelry on. National parks with an over population of wolfs and bears while carrying raw meat. I wonder why hasn't anyone decided to turn pokemon go into surviverman go? Seems like it would make them a lot of money.

Did Pokemon Go just come out of nowhere? I feel like I heard nothing about it and suddenly it's taking the world by storm. I've no idea how it came and how it's able to affect so much of western life lately.

You will feel all too lonely when they're gone. No man can survive that with his mind in tact.

Isn't this just a Pokemon flavored reskin of Ingress?

Yes

Imagine if pokemon were actually tied to the location.

Some guy strapped this shit to a bicycle.

Since you know so much, what's the point of putting time and resources on boring pathetic lives?

Then why am I still sane after all these years?

POKEMON GO IS A BETTER WALKING SIMULATOR THAN GONE HOME

Then, I don't get it. I thought everyone already knew that Ingress was shit. Why would some gay little Japanese anime monsters change that?

Go read Future Crimes by Marc Goodman and enlighten yourself.

No, but nobody cared about it until it was released. Now all the closet pokefags are coming out since they can play it on their normalfag phones they always have with them.

Because it's Pokemon

How do you live in the 21st century and not recognize the power of brand identity?

What about all the angry pokeautists who are mad at how shitty it is like me?

Just play the pokemon games that have already come out and let it die off naturally.

Oh golly, this is going to be good.

You don't matter. For every one of you there are a thousand le 90s kidz that are eating this shit up.

Not falling for your game, Schlomo.

I am, I haven't even downloaded Go.

To whoever is sperging out in the chat, stop.

the area he's in now looks shady as fuck

You want to be mugged, bitch.

OH SHIT HE IS GONNA GET RAPED

I'm laughing my ass off.

Who are you watching exactly?

I am watching this shit:
twitch.tv/nycfurby

See

Thanks.

God nintendrones are fucking pathetic.
I hope every last person playing this shit gets stabbed.

MAYBE THAT'S BECAUSE YOU'RE HEADING INTO A POOR AREA

I'm starting to see less whites and more blacks

shit ain't looking too good

Seriously, why the fuck didn't they put the actual Pokemon gameplay in this? Who's fucking idea was this?

This could have been something really good, I was sincerely considering playing the fuck out of it until I heard that it's just a bland time waster. Fuck Nintendo man.

Like someone said earlier.
The more death and pain that comes from this, the happier I'll be.

I know, right?

Because mobile "gamers" can eat any kind shit.

Supposedly pretty much everyone has said the same thing since launch and the developers have hinted that they're planning to add real turn-based battling with other players.

This guy must look crazy, just walking around talking to himself.

Oh man just listen to him talk about bullshit noone cares about, he is so autistic and inmocent. It would be a pity if something happened to him, live.

Wait, are you telling me there's no turn based battling?

wew

I guess I just figured that the only people who gave a fuck about Pokemon still were getting their fix on their GameStation3DXs, and were the kind of asocial rejects that they wouldn't have much use for cellphone-telephone/social gaming. Almost all the other faggots who do would have grown out of that shit a long time ago.

Literally no other game franchise, no matter how big it's fanbase on traditional vidya, has ever had a mobile release do so well as to get people mugged IRL for a shiney.

Also, nice palindrome ID.

YES WHYTE BOI COME GET THE SPEAROW

You autobattle and doge by swiping

This thread is full of giggles.

No, it's pretty much all catching with a dumb battling mini-game.

This cracker lives in the area.

AT LEAST JOG, ASSHOLE

Top kek.

The fact this kind of shit has already happened, and continues to happen.

The gene pool is cleansing itself. Natural selection works.

Do black people not have the internet?

Jamal return the computer you typed this on to it's rightful owner.

Of course, how else do you think they upload worldstar videos?

I just can't wait for the inevitable lawsuits.

[Muffled rap music]

western civilization is done for

not after embracing the mobile gaming, they are making a shit of shekels now

It's like some new age i'm entering in!

At the public library.

STOP TELLING HIM NOT TO GO INTO THE BAD AREAS YOU IDIOTS

it's >>>/reddit/. They fucked up twitch plays pokemon too by stopping people from tossing shit for no reason.

I for one completely-support Nintendo's bold new move of promoting self-applied eugenics via their Pokemon brand. Now you can both have fun catching Pokemon in Detroit at 3AM and remove your defective genetic code from the gene pool, all without having to even think about it. The Japanese once more provided us with something we didn't know we wanted or needed, but will greatly benefit from in the long run.

Truly, the modern era is one of great convenience and efficiency through advanced technology.

Wait hold up whose watching who get mugged on which stream…

I'M HEARING WHISTLE TIPS

IT'S OGRE

My phone runs the game like shit so it lags a lot.
I had to finger bang the screen until the enemy Pokemon fainted. Didnt even dodge the first time.

Is he actually going to play through the night?
When is he going back home?

For what?

dude is brave as fuck

there are no white people out side of fells point after 700pm

i think he is over the east side which isn't THAT bad depending on how close he is to down town.

example most of "the wire" was the west

Look at his hand. He's a nigger.

is this game designed to send you to nigger infested shitholes?

IT BEGINS

Holy shit. My mom came into my room to bring me a plate of chicken nuggets and I literally screamed at her and hit the plate of chicken nuggets out of her hand. She started yelling and swearing at me and I slammed the door on her. I'm so distressed right now I don't know what to do. I didn't mean to do that to my mom but I'm literally in shock from the results tonight. I feel like I'm going to explode. Why the fucking fuck is he losing? This can't be happening. I'm having a fucking breakdown. I don't want to believe the world is so corrupt. I want a future to believe in. I want Bernie to be president and fix this broken country. I cannot fucking deal with this right now. It wasn't supposed to be like this, I thought he was polling well in New York???? This is so fucked.

Nah he's white, pasty white.

The guy has no fucking mods but yet some spergs are actively playing police in the comments. Stop that.

I did it once and never tested my luck after that.

if hes close to me ill run up to meet him

strawpoll.me/10725399/r someone started this on the stream

I could see some ultra rare pokemon popping up in some gangbangers house

For the love of god I hope someone dies tonight and it gets lived streamed over twitch thanks to this game..

to be fair I live in the solid white neighborhood on the other side of the tracks. Literally the only reason to go that way is because the safeways right there on portland and i'm too lazy to drive to winco half the time.

I serious hope you aren't going to ditch your smartphone cellphone using normalfag friends specifically because of this game.

I go pkmn in the middle of brooklyn, but no one gives me shit since im black too and a few others walk around with their phones like how i do. Caught one fellow negro autist playing because of how he was walking around with his phone, eyes glued to the fucking screen

I think i only actually got caught playing only once because i was using the AR mode trying to catch a zubat and i had to face away from the road. 2 cuties in their mid twenties must have seen me due to their disgusted looks on their faces.
I dont give a fuck though, i caught like a dozen pokemon that day.

The game may be total shit, but this is the most immersive pokemon gave i have ever played, it also gets me out of the damn house.

dude there some points in Baltimore were people don't stop at stop lights.

YEAH he is on the east side BUT he's walking closer to downtown there may be gun shots.

Oh, nevermind; I thought you were talking about Chicago where literally no stretch of that street resembles anything other than a gang-infested shithole where people are shot on an almost daily basis.

Also pokestops, gyms, and pokemon everywhere guys, streets full of nogs, dirty as fuck, smells like trash and sewage but i still get results.

nah, I live outside tacoma.

72nd street is pretty much chicago and most of downtown tacoma is horrible. 24th street is pretty much meth head central.

How far is the new NY Islanders rink from the ghetto parts of brooklyn?

What is it about generic numbered streets that attracts crime? It seems to be this way in almost every city.

ok i know were he is at now, he is about to cross 83 he will cross a bridge

generic numbered streets tend to be housing developments and urban centers. The streets with names have been around long enough to have an established and mostly decent community.

I wonder what this person's reaction would be to Trump winning. Tumblerites would commit a Jonestown.

I turn off AR because niggers don't like to be photographed.

the glass building is MICA: Maryland Institute College of Art. i fucked a crazy bitch that went there.

Im pretty sure all of Brooklyn is ghetto Brooklyn user, just be black and you'll be good though.

Its great where i am because i like right next door to a few pokestops and gyms. But there are always more powerful autists out there and they always take the gyms for themselves.

dude better be getting off that street shit is about to get bad in about 5 blocks

that area is what people call "north avenue"

Prof Oak told you the tall grass is dangerous with out a piece pokemon.

yeah he is turning off to where all the gay people live.

What's bad about it?

Why the fuck would people stream this game? You are literally broadcasting your exact location and possibly your home address to thousands of people. What the fuck.

Well, Mankey exists, so that isn't so far from the truth.

there's no way he wasn't playing this while i was staring at him from my window

I'm calling it now, someone is going to die thanks to this game within the next week.

people get shot in broad daylight and shit. he turned off into a college campus. he is somewhat ok now

user like 20 people have already died

All the stories I've seen so far were satire articles.

People died on the first day. Some idiot beaner jumped off a bridge.

It's not really shitty. It's eons better than Pokemon Rumble and its sequels.

Yeah it's essentially like the GPS shit all over again, except this time around dumb fucks looking at the screen don't have iron chassis surrounding and protecting them.

Wait, what if you play this, but you go out with like a shitload of guns strapped to you so you look Operator as fuck, but you wear an Ash Ketchum hat as you play Pokemon Go?

/k/?

And whenever someone comes up to you you just say, "not right now, I'm hunting for pokemon."

It'd be hilarious, crazed videogame pokemon shooter or some shit like that.

Then you mug niggers for their pokemon or something.

why would you want mobile games to be good?

Pokemon Go is the best thing to ever be done with the series.

And yet it's a reskin of another game.

:^)

I almost got hit by a car 3 times today

I want this to happen so badly.

you mean mystery dungeon

ecks dee, faggot

It's the best survival game out there right now, no respawns.

Not what I was talking about m8s. I don't play the games, but I'm enjoying all the fallout from the people getting mugged and shit because that don't know better then to go into that shady neighborhood looking for pokemon.

he is most likely a unv. of Baltimore student they have a "game dev." degree

Dodged a bullet there I guess.

OH GOD

they're all on their phones
that's a poke stop user
yes i have this on my phone

I'm down in my area too. I'm just looking at these streams to see if someone dies.

What about people playing on hiking trails getting eaten by bears and shit?

Is it just me or is the stream down? I only just bothered to tune into twitch.

He ran out of abttery

People got eaten by bears over this? Got a link?

juice ran out on his phone

god damn it

except you dont get to touch pokemon genitals

I heard that Pokemon GO is actually a CIA spying tool.

I heard you're fulla shit

They did it.

Pokemon Go is the modern Safari/British occupation colonization adventure simulator.

The fuck you waiting for?

Get strapped and get catching!

O-o-our country may be cucked, but at least w-w-we don't have shitty mobile games, r-right? Heh heh…

USER WAS ARRESTED FOR BEING ON IMAGEBOARD WITH LOLI

That, my friend, is how evolution works in modern times.

So what other idiots are worth watching now that this dork stopped streaming?

she wants to see what pokemon link likes

I hear the monitors on windows 10 machines have spyware installed on the hardware itself!

twitch.tv/geepm

They're going through "muh OCees" in miiverse

I heard you're big guy.

Paranoid fucks always start rumors like that. Personally, I don't mind the game because I only use it when I'm in town or at a place full of pokestops like a park. Theres nothing around my house. I still don't like the idea of streaming it, though. Thousands of Twitch users will have your exact location, and that's more dangerous than Niantic having some random autist like me's location.

twitch.tv/nycfurby

This guy is in the whore block apparently

They don't get to bring friends

If you own a smartphone, you're already being tracked. Sick of autists like you thinking the "AR" genre started this.

yea this guy is in nyc

He's in Flushing Main Street, which is popular for questionable food and "massage parlors"

Im using cyanogen fag

Gotta catch 'em all?

i imagine user being fucking autistic around the prostitutes hanging by the lightpoles

checked

Are they big guys

how dangerous is newyork at night?

4u

Jews and hipsters are very dangerous

I bet pokemon go is going to turn into a sport of who could catch pokemon in the most dangerous places.

wew

For Mewtwo

does anyone have that underwater spooky skeleton sign
well, what if theres a pokemon in there now?

Depends, in Queens around Roosevelt is Tranny hooker hour like midnight and beyond since the queer club is on that block. Flushing Main Street can get filled with homeless guys sometimes. Manhattan at 42st has clubs and niggers selling weed. Brooklyn can get pretty bad, especially East New York, so can Staten Island with the gudios trying to run you over and hit you with bats. The Bronx is bad even in the day.

I'm scared

I mean, they should, but this cute little toy isn't anything new. If anything, the NSA has gained millions of pictures of people's steering wheels.

DO IT user
DONT BE A PUSSY
LIVESTREAM IT TOO WHILE YOURE AT IT

was talking about the guy streaming

he's going offline tho

ruh roh

Think this might just be a way to get rid of some of the more retarded members of society without getting heat for having an official euthanasia program?

The shitty laptop im borrowing from my dad dosent allow me to watch twitch steams, because the plugin is broken for some reason no matter how many times i reinstall adobe or chrome.

I have no way to watch it.

Didn't even know the guy lives in this city.

But muh squirtle

Get Livestreamer,

They should just block the entrance, a sign like that would just make want to go in there even more.

What if everything dangerous had to be eradicated because someone was irresponsible.

They did but some people removed the gate so they could get inside again
If they're so determined to die, let them

Eugenics

Not really.
It only shows a basic layout of where you are, not coordinates or addresses

I actually agree with this guy. Just turn your location option off after you are done playing. It is cool that you can find things like ghost pokemon in cemeteries and whatnot. How else would that be possible without using location data? Plus fat fucks are finally out walking around getting some exercise.

My house is a Gym in Pokémon Go, how do I make them move it? I'm sick of little snotnosed kids arguing in front of my fence in high pitched voices and there are people in my alley at all times of the day. I dont like it and I never got a chance to even have a say in it.

looks like real e-state is a thing now. Sell your house to a starbuck or something for big $

HEH

If they look at any pokemons stats, at the bottom it says the street names around where the poke was caught
Can be used to track the person if they view recently caught ones.

Tell them, "Pay the fee or I call the police". Collect money from these fags until they leave for good.

Not much you can do if they're not actually on your property unfortunately. You can complain to the cops about the nuisance which might get you somewhere, but I wouldn't count on it.

I keep hearing "it gets me out of the house" excuse on why it can be good

If you need a shitty cash grab app game to get you out of your house, please and honestly PLEASE consider suicide, you're fucking pathetic

Do you live in some kind of historically significant house? That's probably why. If you really want them to remove it, there's probably some way to contact the devs. Though I'm sure the hype will die down by the end of the month.

Or another thing that can work.

Get into this game and become the gym leader for that area.

We've already established that they are fat retards or at least I have.

Just where do you think you are?

It's not on host property if they are "outside his fence"

*his

It honestly isn't really that cashgrabby though. You can get all the items plentifully at Pokestops and the only things really worth buying would be Lucky Eggs, extra Incubators and extra storage space.

It's pay to win as fuck

It's fun and I like it.
I don't care about the big picture of the game, I just like the AR and the thrill of catching the Pokemon. The other day I was doing it for my brother while he drove the car (he's 16) and a snorlax appeared. Even though I didn't catch it for him, it was the most intense moment I've ever played In a videogame.

Yeah because it's still in beta, more content they add more it'll be paid, mark my words it'll be fucking awful by the year's end

also this, pokelure at pokestops then fucking catch all the pokemon that'd normally take weeks to catch, sure you can say "b-b-b-but you don't need to buy those to catch them" sure, and you don't need to buy hearthstone cards to get them all either, but well you know how fucking long and pointless it is trying to do it without it

You gotta have money for a comp, console, or video game. This has to have some of the more productive people here to afford this expensive ass hobby, plus I know half of Holla Forums has some sort of cash flow since they're mostly into warhammer as well.

We have the black internet. It's different.

I've already said too much.

Win what? You can't pay to improve cp can you? Even if you could, the battle system is so fucked anyway why even bother?

Show us.

I assume most people here just mooch off of their parents or blow student loans on vidya. Those who actually spend huge amounts of money on high-end hardware and niche games are in the minority.

gizoogle.net/textilizer.php
Here you go

Not at all, really.
You can't directly pay for better pokemon, you can buy incense that increases the chance you stumble upon one but it never guarantees that you get good Pokemon, plus it doesn't increase the chance to find one by that much and you can get them for free, you can also buy eggs but I already have a ton of those from poke stops, and there's no way to pay to immediately hatch the eggs, plus there's no guarantee you'll get the Pokemon you want. You can buy poke balls, but you get those from poke stops too. You can buy lures, but those don't work very well either. You can buy incubators, but those only allow you to start hatching the egg, which you need to do by walking, and you can't pay to decrease the walking time.
You can buy more space for more Pokemon, but 95% of the Pokemon you catch you don't really need and therefore can release (you catch Pokemon to get candies and stardust to upgrade your Pokemon, which you can't buy. Releasing them doesn't subtract candies or stardust, so it's basically catch and release from 95% of your Pokemon.) you can buy an item storage upgrade, but if you have the max amount of items, you can refill them easily before you run out.

so this is trumps plan all along

What's to stop a cop from going undercover in civilian clothes to a pokestop in a bad neighborhood & just arresting everyone for loitering?

So what if they are cave divers?

Work Ethic

PShhhhhhhh, hahahahaha. no seriously.

If a cop wanted to hang out at a pokestop with an expensive phone all day just to arrest people who try to steal it they could couldn't they?

Because most people aren't "loitering"
Unless you're placing a lure module, you actually have to walk around to find Pokemon. And most pokestops are businesses That like the business, for example, someone placed a lure at this ice cream parlour and me and my brother went down there for ice cream.

yes
but there's murderers and rapists who are more important than some autistic child on his phone

Most cops in my area just run speedguns on traffic all day for speeding tickets. You saying they're above doing this?

I be tha bone of mah sword
Steel is mah body n' fire is mah blood
I have pimped over a thousand blades
Unknown ta Dirtnap, Nor known ta Life
Have withstood pain ta create nuff weapons
Yet, dem handz aint NEVER gonna hold anything
So as I pray, Unlimited Nigga Works.

user i live in the near hood
loitering is the least of the local police's worries

What tha fuck did you just fuckin say bout me, you lil biiiatch, biatch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of mah class up in tha Navy Seals, n' I’ve been involved up in a shitload of secret raidz on Al-Quaeda, n' I have over 300 confirmed kills. I be trained up in gorilla warfare n' I’m tha top sniper up in tha entire US armed forces. Yo ass aint a god damn thang ta me but just another target. I'ma wipe you tha fuck up wit precision tha likez of which has never been peeped before on dis Earth, mark mah fuckin lyrics. Yo ass be thinkin you can git away wit sayin dat shiznit ta me over tha Internet, biatch? Think again, fucker n' shiznit fo' realz. As we drop a rhyme I be contactin mah secret network of spies across tha USA n' yo' IP is bein traced right now so you betta prepare fo' tha storm, maggot. Da storm dat wipes up tha pathetic lil thang you call yo' game. You’re fuckin dead, kid. Y'all KNOW dat shit, muthafucka! I can be anywhere, anytime, n' I can bust a cap up in you up in over seven hundred ways, n' that’s just wit mah bare hands. Not only is I extensively trained up in unarmed combat yo, but I have access ta tha entire arsenal of tha United Hoodz Marine Corps n' I'ma use it ta its full extent ta wipe yo' miserable ass off tha grill of tha continent, you lil shit. If only you could have known what tha fuck unholy retribution yo' lil "clever" comment was bout ta brang down upon you, maybe you would have held yo' fuckin tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, n' now you’re payin tha price, you goddamn idiot. I'ma shiznit fury all over you n' yo big-ass booty is ghon drown up in dat shit. You’re fuckin dead, kiddo.

Anyone dumb enough to actually go outside in that region WILL be run over. I would bet good money that by week's end the kids will start drifting into bad areas for the pokemons and fatalities will start piling up.

I… I do not remember yo' love, Ellesime. I have tried. Y'all KNOW dat shit, muthafucka! I have tried ta recreate it, ta spark it anew up in mah memory yo, but it is gone… a hollow, dead thang. For years, I clung ta tha memory of dat shit. Then tha memory of tha memory fo' realz. And then nothing. Da Seldarine took dat from me, like a muthafucka. I look upon you n' feel nothing. I remember not a god damn thang but you turnin yo' back on me, along wit all tha others. Once mah thirst fo' juice was every last muthafuckin thang fo' realz. And now I hunger only fo' revenge fo' realz. And I… WILL.. yo. HAVE IT!!

Black playas is direct decedentz of Egyptian

The gyms seem to be in churches mostly or if it isn't, it's in a strange location.

OK. I like this idea best. I have already made a statue where the winner's names will be engraved. Except they are going to do my version of Pokémon battling, where I tape a picture of Honchkrow to each of my knuckles and punch them until they cry. It will be the 8th gym.

Is the vatican working with nintendo?

Is Pokemon go trying to tell us something.

Pokemon is the path to god, all that say it is satanic are heretics.

The game is neat and all, but I'm getting persona 4 in a week and MH: G at the end of the week. So…
Now that cheeses my onions. When is team nigger to steal some phones when you actually need them?

*WHERE is team nigger to steal some phones when you need them.
I'm tired, but I pride myself on grammar checking. Fuck me for making that mistake.

you sound like a real blast to be around :^)

and you sound liek a demon

I'm not At least I'm not Anthony Burch.

pretty funny since christians said pokemon is the devil in 1999

I don't want to download the game but I want to know what pokemon are at specific places in my local city/county/state.

Like theres a mountain about 50 miles away from here, is there an articuno up there? How would I know without getting the game and going there

Look up the lore for Ingress. Pokemon go uses all the spots for Ingress, so it makes sense that shit is all churches, artwork and parks.

There are no legendaries capturable yet. They are being saved for ingame events.

Temperature, humidity, season and time of the day also affect spawn

>slightly turn around to look at her ass

How about mosques? Do you get TM36's and Voltorbs there?

Only 2/6 of the gyms I've seen were chruches. The others were a police station, 2 hotels and a mermaid statue.

Holy shit, that guy's in the Holla Forums Planetside 2 outfit.

Because it's copypasta you dingus

FUCKERS

Computers are common enough that you can get a whole setup for free without much effort. All you have to do is ask around. Lots of people have old hardware they would like to get rid of. Games can be either free or pirated. Not to mention getting money from family. Money is not a big problem. This isn't an expensive hobby.

It's stale pasta you forgot to eat.

gotta stay relevant somehow

god or demon, what tha fuck be i
time fo' ta chizzle mah path
the juice of mah godhand
no evildoer will git past
hand ta hand or fist ta fist
kickin nuts or twist yo' wrist
my godhand make mah pimp hand strong
so trust me or you aint gonna last straight-up long
DRAGON KICK YOUR a__ INTO THE MILKY WAY!
DONT ACT LIKE YOU DON'T LIKE THE BALLBUSTER!
my arm
my arm
my arm
my arm
my arm
summin up tha juice of tha godhand!
lost a limb up in a gangbangin' fight
but quit freakin' tha fuck up muthafucka i'll be cool
the illest juice of a god is now mah secret too
my defenses is impregnable mah steez is impetuous
if its too much i'll grovel at yo' feet
i'll bet fo' mercy when i feel tha heat!
jaw droppin objects from tha roulerreel!
apocolyptic beatdowns from tha godhand!
my arm
my arm
my arm
my arm
my arm
everybody wants a piece
whose next don't be a gangbangin' fool
hyperactizzle fightin style
so slick it'll make you drool
godhand helps me work up mah stress
its overpowerin i must confess
the only thug whoz ass it don't work on
is tha hoe whoz ass gots me up in dis OLIVIA!!!
slicin all up in thugs wit mah shockwave!
more beheadin than a guillotine wit headslicer!
my arm
my arm
my arm
my arm
my arm

You shoulda gone over and gotten her number while she was in that weakened state

Wait, wait, wait. That's a very odd interpretation of events.

Are you saying that when those two women saw you pointing your phone at them from across the road, that they somehow, rather than assume that you're a pervert trying to take pictures for his masturbation folder, are actually trying to catch pokemon and were disgusted by the sight of a grown man playing a kid's game? Is that honestly how you interpreted those events? Because if so, that's just… Damn. The autism is real.

I've walked 26km in a day and half to hatch the eggs. I've never walked that much unless I was visiting a city or training for the team

WHERE THE FUCK DO ALL OF YOU GET THIS FREE TIME FROM?