How can one play vidya on this?

Preferably Zelda games like Link to the past if it is possible.

Calculus is a pretty fun game.

Very nice

Bump

I remember programming a Mastermind-like game on this, using numbers instead of colors. I even let it display the results of previous guesses. Best use of time in a Math class.

Do your god damn homework op.

These things were the inspiration for Steam.

You mean something like this?

you're stuck with BubbleBobble, Mario84, and Phoenix

get a TI-89 Titanium if you want gameboy tier experience

graphing calculators had literally just started getting distributed to schools when i was in 12th grade and i did fucking nothing aside from play some shmup I can't even remember the name of

goddamn it was good. i have no idea how i passed chemistry because i spent every single moment of that class playing that damn game

I mean, at least your education system compensates for the fact that you're all fucking retarded

Whatever you say, m8. You'd be laughed out of any calculus class in the modern day.

or just get a gameboy

Where the fuck did you go that let you use a calculator in calculus?

how can i play the mario on this ?

Hhaha holy shit americucks are dumb.

duh

If you got the technology, use it.

It's not like in the real world the company you get hired at will tell you to do all your calculations by hand, that's inefficient as shit and you'll probably be treated like a retard if you don't know your way around at least a ti-84.

Look at it this way let's say your asked to make a slideshow of some sort for the place you're hired at, you have a choice of a computer with Microsoft office and a projector or a bunch of pencils, colored pens and white cardboard. You can only choose one of them and you only have a couple of hours (4 is fair enough) to do it, also you have a quota of at the very least 20 slides.

Which do you choose? By your way of thinking you would opt for the cardboard/pencil/pens and other misc. art supplies. Would you make the deadline of four hours and 20 slides?

It's the same principle at work here, a company would prefer you do things as quickly and efficiently as possible. Going slow and steady is for research and even then people try to run calculations as quickly and efficiently as possible. Besides you honestly have to know you're shit to even start plugging in stuff into a ti-84/89 and get the proper answer.

The only real place I can see someone having to actually sit down and write every single little math problem down and working it out/showing you're work would have to be if you were a math teacher.

It's called "Cows and bulls", you faggot. What's with you Amerifats always needing to buy plastic shit to play pen-and-paper games?

Do you write out your scratch work in the dirt too, you barbarian?

This is another of the reasons yours is a third world country in all but name.

Buy a TI-Nspire CX CAS, with software modifications it can run C, Assembly, Basic and Lua games, it is overclock-able, and it is able to play videos (15 FPS max is the best as of right now unfortunately). With external accessories as well like a USB hub and a portable Wi-Fi modem, you are also able to run Linux with a basic text browser to view the internet. Finally if you are looking for something more advanced, the calculator has a hidden left-over ability of outputting monotone sound, so if you solder speakers to it you can use it as a music player or for sound in combination with a video.

Nah, they use pens filled with semen rations.

Also people have coded emulators for it so you will be able to play the SNES version of A Link to the Past at the original speed if you overclock it as well.

Why even buying it when you won't spend the little extra money for the engraving?

The pencils, colored pens, and white cardboard, because no matter how shitty a job you do with them, it will still look better than ABSOLUTELY ANYTHING you can make in PowerPoint.

If you had said anything but Microsoft Office…

You have to be 18 to post on this board.