LONDON ATTACK 3

LOOKS LIKE IT'S GOING TO BE GOING ALL NIGHT LADS still going on Sky, none caught yet it seems

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/qc2vD
youtube.com/watch?v=y60wDzZt8yg
liveleak.com/view?i=c01_1496542425
youtube.com/watch?v=PDrZWkEmjN8
archive.is/UPydG
archive.is/sjqUp
clipconverter.cc/download/Rw4M1R18/354621741/
rt.com/on-air/390746-london-bridge-van-attack/
research.calvin.edu/german-propaganda-archive/thumb.htm
stevespages.com/page7c.htm
youtu.be/OnxaUeIINKw
benjaminfulford.net/
amd.com/en-us/innovations/software-technologies/security
gov.uk/government/speeches/extremism-pm-speech
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/david-cameron-extremism-speech-read-the-transcript-in-full-10401948.html
twitter.com/MelaninMerchant/status/871133457098866689
independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/school-called-police-because-boy-visited-ukip-website-on-class-computer-a6899641.html
archive.fo/f3Nu1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

save this

We're so fucking cucked, the Jews have everyone so afraid of "hate crime" that we won't do what.can you imagine these fuckers trying this even 100 years ago? They'd have been fucking strung up.

So do we have a casualty report yet?

The least we can do is throw pigs' blood on them

It's pathetic, honestly. Every Mosque should be torn down.

Time for another candle light vigil. That'll show 'em.

More weapons recovered from the crime scenes

gotcha covered

7 dead confirmed and over 15-20 injured

Share this on twitter.

1 confirmed dead 15+ injured

If dubs Big Ben goes boom

It's a satan chimp out today.

HOLY SHIT!

Reminder that the British people are not to blame for their state of "multiculturalism".

archive.is/qc2vD

Remember, it's the dead who truly win.

Don't be a cock. Niggers take the spokes out of bicycle wheels and use them to stab people.

You forgot that we need to change the filters on our facebook photos to the Union Jack, and virtue signal about #notallmuslims #prayfor(latest city). We will also require about a dozen sad cartoons ASAP.

Rolling for Tower Bridge.

Genomics, which is the study of genes and their effects on organisms, relies on the process of identifying genes and their effects in model animals, which are animals that are taken as well studied examples of their class of life, which for mammals is the mouse, before looking for analogues in human beings. This process was used to identify the warrior gene in a study that should be familiar to someone even as simple as you are. In the very video linked, this is explained, and the genes responsible for the mice digging tunnels of various lengths in particular was linked to addiction in humans, suggesting that the mice are addicted to digging to various degrees that accounts for the difference in their tunnel lengths, which could be precisely controlled in 3cm units by substitution of genes.

I don't think you even deserve a response to the other part of the idiotic statement you made, because you are an imbecile who doesn't actually have any deep knowledge on any topic nor the care to acquire it yet feels confident enough to speak about it, which is also genetic.

When the JEws would commit a ritual murder or rip off a local community member with such high kikery it stunned everyone, people would simply burn the Jews out. The rallying cry that it was time to clean the Jews out was "hip-hip-Horray!" (which is where that comes from)

Save a man, park that van

The horror…the horror…

Have we found the reason behind why these fuckers keep using trucks? Is it because they're easy to get for high(ish) casualty rates, compared to a bomb?

6 people dead, 3 of the animals, 20 in hospital..

Restaurant terror
"Someone said, 'What is going on?' and one of the people running said, 'There is a man with a knife up there and he is coming this way.' There was complete panic as everyone ran to the back of the restaurant and crouched down trying to hide themselves from view," the witness said.

>A man suddenly appeared in the restaurant with a massive knife – some people in the restaurant believe there may have been another man – but it was so chaotic it was hard to tell," the witness said.

Jack Applebee, who owns a restaurant a block away from Elliot's, said he was standing outside when people came running down the street. A girl said, "They're stabbing everyone."
Applebee told his customers to go to the back of the restaurant. He said he started to pull down his shutters and turned around to see three men standing outside, one holding a machete. One wore "this sort of belt," he said.
Police activity spread throughout the Borough Market area. Officers rushed into the nearby Katzenjammers bar and ordered people to sit on the floor, patron Paul Connell told CNN.

inb4 CNN. It was the first sauce I found.

Vileblood kuffar!

Oh yes please! So much to do!

(hitler dubs checked)
Pretty weak to be honest

(also-private fap material–do not steal)

(checked)

Yes. Any retard can drive a truck into a crowd without issue.

Rollin for more attacks!

its hundreds of pounds of steel going fast enough to rip people in two and keep going. Besides, anyone can drive but bomb making takes practice and patience.

Did she die?

fucking head of the MET just gave 6 dead, plus 3 of the animals, plus 20 injured..

That would be awesome, IF you had an actual source for that.

Some high-ranking member of the Islamic State ordered them to start using motor vehicles as weapons at some point in CY+1.

Twitter has been a buzz with numerous posts about muslim doctors, and nice shopkeepers and taxi drivers crying for the victims. Truly unchecked immigration has brought good to the UK.

We have two generations of kids according to Yuri that think kikery is normal.

What we need is some good old wartime conditions to identify (((hoarders))) and (((loan sharks))).

Its only week 1 of ramadan. France still to go

it's a HE dude…although these days with the fckign jews giving out hormnes like candy, who fucking knows..

Interesting, it's almost as if there is a group of rootless cosmopolitans roaming around forcing immigration down peoples throats

It's Paris next.

It's the duty of anyone with a twatter to tell those cucks they have blood on their hands.

In some weird PKD novel….he said something like 'when are we all going to admit the obviousness of this weird ass shit that's going on? the blatant insanity of this reality' something like that, but yeah.

I thought the "assault tea spoon" was a meme, but holy shit it's actually real, what the actual fuck

Excellent work.

The user you are replying to mentioned nothing of respecting the bear as an equal. Hitler respected the earth and its flora and fauna. There are degrees of respect. One can be respectful of a lesser lifeform without acknowledging it as an equal. Hell, one can (and should) respect an inanimate object if said object can kill you. Your thought process is crude and you should refrain from calling anything retarded before straightening your own shit out.

The hope of having copycats.

Do you think when the Arctic Super Nazis in their advanced UFOs emerge they'll have enough integrity and compassion to save the English from themselves?

Share these images.

The good news is as long as islamists keep their attacks to the US, UK, and France they can just permanently light those buildings in red, white, and blue.

God do I want the snirk wiped off Marcon's rothschild-dupe face. Permanently preferably. Also, we missed a MAJOR chance to find out about his secret fag life (though no certainty that would have hurt him in fucking France). No 38 year old can can his prick hard for a 64 (!!!) year old woman, sorry…

Two sisters who both want muh dik are in France right now for a couple weeks. Damn.

share with who? I aint a social media slut fag. But yeah, ok.

Part and parcel of living in a big city

Very telling when your entire nation has the same restrictions on "weaponry" that most federal prisons have.

This is true. Paris is an even bigger sitting duck.

I'm sorry for your loss.

Sky News
bongs…

Anyone have this in .mp4?

Kinda like the cute girl I knew in HS who months ago surfaced after years as an entitled landwhale who DARVOed me for not being DTF.

Fug.

Did anything come of those other reports posted on twitter?

Didn't you post this earlier? Even the greentext was the same. Get those sluts home already and stop bragging or lying

use cloudconvert.com

the real question is why it took them all the way until last year to figure out that ground vehicles kill easily and terrorize people. Maybe it just it seems obvious in retrospect.

same tbh

You're in luck user, as there's sure to be another one in a couple days, week tops. No shortage of multiculturalism happenings.

She is an Eastern Star provided beard, user.

It will be America next.

Oh my bad, you are right.

Just announced on Sky.

youtube.com/watch?v=y60wDzZt8yg

I've always been suspicious of Bezmenov of high kikery. A KGB defector of that order would have been a gift from heaven for the CIA when you read how bad their Soviet intel was (see book "Legacy of Ashes" on history of the CIA).

IDK, yes he does make sense, but like Dr. Pierce said, a rule to live by (in re: to Ayn Rand) "Nothing Good Cometh From Israel."

Lad, if you keep posting this then it might come true. Be careful. Meme with care.

It's prom season. Pray.

My Manchester United jersey didn't even arrive in the mail yet. I'm having buyer's remorse.

Where?

When will Britain rise up?

The English are going to rise up, continue doing their same bullshit and nothing will change. The poor dumb faggots. You can only redeem yourself by stabbing a "refugees welcome" sign holder with something rusty.

might be a happening in turin

So, so fucking infair that the germlin, satantic animal kissinger still alive and Dr. Pierce died at 67. God how we could have used him over the past 15 years.

My CNN feed cut off, did they upgrade this Situational Incident to a Class 3 Islamophobic Accident yet?

German here, I feel that not a single thing will change,we're 100% cucked, thanks for the denazification you fucking assholes. I think it's time to go innawoods and live a lone and tranquil life as a sage

He had a lot of training from RCMP/CSIS when he worked at the CBC and was called Tomas.

How much longer will this madness go on? Seriously, anyone gander an educated guess?

Hoax suicide vests? Why take the time to make fake vests, could be a sign that others are on the loose with real ones to attack in coming days.

Don't worry user, they're getting sum "french" dik right now just not yours.

I'm sure there exists a 64 year old female who can still get dicks rock hard but it definitely ain't pic related. To say the bitch is haggard is a huge understatement.

Fuck we need a permanent ramadan thread.
RETAKE EUROPE FROM THE MUD NOW

The Ramadan Bombathon will make an special appearance at E3 next week. Kek confirms.

prom season? It's Summer my man, school's over. Unless a muslim can get a van on the beach it might be quiet for a while

Yeah, same with my Ariana Grande t-shirt. Because, you know, we have to show unity and that #WeAreNotAfriad. Jesus are you a fucking lemming. Too bad they didn't get you tonight. Would have been no human involved.

Dr. Pierce's definition of "LEMMING."

Modern Jihadist conquest of the west isn’t as chaotic as it appears. It was planned decades ago and has worked in stages. Somewhere around late CY we entered a new stage. The nature of attack changes with each stage. The final stage is all out war (hence that have been amassing lots of weapons for years but not using them).

Requesting pic of the grill under the bus from the Westminster attack.

Need it for OC tbh. Pretty sure I had it but apparently not.

Another one to save, you can see the moment a man wearing a Saudi style white desert pyjamas tries to cross police line and refuses instructions, then all Hell breaks loose.

When a kike-compromised government official gets beheaded. Really anywhere, but probably in the UK, Germany or France. Then we'll know that some tide turned and they're targeting their masters.

NEVER FORGET THAT THE JEWS DID THIS TO US

Posting for other anons in case they want to use it on twatter.

Saw that, too. Maybe those muslims weren't even alive when the bodies where put there. In Israel a lot of Palestinians work for da Jew by mail courier..then BOOM! "suicide bomber". Jews are crafty.

nvm its firecrackers lol

Germany is REALLY getting it. Jew payback for what Hilter did.

It's not Macron the problem lads. It is Macron, but it could have been another guy they chose. Macron isn't evil, he's even probably better than the two precedent french presidents. Removing Macron will do nothing, who needs to be removed are the people who got him elected. And we don't really know their (((names))) yet.

I can assure you, they don't fuck. Macron is like a child; if he loves her at all, which I doubt, it's not like a spouse.

THE JEWS DID THIS TO US ON PURPOSE

When are we going to have a revolution? I want these sandniggers out of my country. Even made a flag as well.

Hmmm…

I hope so. I hope they are waking up.

You mean this crypt keeper visage doesn't turn you on, user?

Feels good, man.

But muslims do know that they are the Jews enemy, yes? Why not fuck ((them)) up rather than kill the normies?

kekbabs running around daily stabbing everyone and the only thing this guy has to defend himself with is a chair

>tfw I'm going to E3

Oh sorry, I misunderstood you. I thought you meant they are "Getting It" as in waking up.

because the Jews are funding them and they're, in turn, funding the Jews.

Because sandniggerland is a fucking shithole and yuyope isn't.

And a webm

Kikes like to control both sides.

They're just different sides of the same shekel

Best, best one I can think of is Christie Brinkley. And then you see her hands, and she had veiny old woman hands and all her plastic surgery shekels were just wasted.

He's a secret fag or a pedo, and possibly is involved with pizzagate. Fuck sake, no alarm bells go off in average French person when his wife is a quarter-century older than he and a former teacher of his?

Wish we could get a breakdown of French votes by sex and race. Obviously, 90%+ of iggers and muslims must have went for tehe faggot (though we'll never know). I'd be curious as to the female ratio voting for cuckold.

Don't forget, female voters gave us clinton, blair, obongo (though Mcinsane might have been even worse and give the jews their iran war). The worst mistake the West EVER made was allowing females to vote, and it never should have happened..

"Ladies and Gentlemen, Half Life 3!"

The very definition of femininity.

Him, not her

Oh I know they don't fuck. Frankly I think Macron is fucking her son. He strikes me as a deviant fruitcake piece of shit. There's no way he'd be interested in that dried up leather skinned bottle blonde baguette.

I've only ever heard that one negress that does all the SJW youtube videos say it. Apparently it's from "Hep-hep" which is a command given to herding dogs, and the "Hoorah" is just an excited shout. Even if it isn't true (There's no fucking way an obscure Nazi ghetto raiding cry made it into the American lexicon since like… the 20's), it sounds hilarious and I choose to believe the leftist bullshit for once.

my brain is like a pretzel!

(yeah, my spacing, I know before some cunt starts bitching about it).

I didn't want to recode because the quality is pretty crap already.
liveleak.com/view?i=c01_1496542425
youtube.com/watch?v=PDrZWkEmjN8
Muslim panic erupts at 03:40.

please meme responsibly

They are allies. How bloody clear does it have to be.

oh that happened

in the background of this

And they both are allied with satan?

Jews and Muslims get along better than you think.

There is more going on here than you even realize.

I giggled. It's his granny-wife.

Who knows, they worship various demons. Fish gods, the works.

What the fuck do you think.

hit me with it brother. nutshell me so that I may absorb it and seeks its true meaning.

You sweet naive summer child. Mudslimes and kikes are just two sides of the same Semitic shekel.

Pics related is in her 70s. You know you would.

The tempo is really picking up, which shows that something major is coming in the very near future, i.e full scale martial law, switching off the Internet, rounding up of "extremists" (right-wing of course) etc.
What I'm wondering is whether we are seeing the true tempo, or whether this attack was only done because Manchester was a flop which far too many people were questioning (due to piss poor performance of child actors.)

Muslims think anyone who's not a Muslim is the enemy. They see no difference between Whites and Jews.

British Muslim calls for genocide of White Europeans on live TV

that link doesn't work… File not found or deleted

Jeez, topkek

This just makes the creepiness more apparent.

Already one at the start of the thread m8, anyway here's an .mp4 version of the other webm posted in the previous thread.

wew

Sure, but imagine she was your wifu and you had wed her ten years her senior which is a pretty normal age gap. You were 30 and she was 20. Most of your peers are walking around with old grannies and you are married to a peach (albeit one with wrinkly hands). You will have been married to a good-looking woman for the majority of your life. She may sour a bit towards your final years but your eyesight will be shot by then anyway.

haha we should let in more muslims to show these attacks don't scare us. Don't let the terrorists win!!!

Also lol at Macron trying to get her back to her homeworld

Check this thread from a few days ago.
user was doing the job the british security services should have done instead of chasing anons for wrong think. Same kebabs OP warned us about?

Fucking kek, the two racial groups that self-segregate the most. Yurop is already due for their own behavioral sink without more (((immigration))).

This is the salient part. The rest is what was already seen.
It was nice of this guy to wear the proper Saudi pyjamas, so that everyone at home can readily identify him as the terrorist.

I fucking hate to say it, but they have brought it on themselves.

Makes you think about how stressful it must be being a cop these days in Europe. If you're in one of those operations with the obejctive of protecting sensitive points from terrorism, you get called at any time of the day or night, and it's 12 to 18 hours shifts. Your pay is bad, and occasionally you'll get harrased by sandniggers that will spit and throw rocks at you, and you can't pull out your gun or you'll have problems with the hierarchy.

I ate a quarter pound of salo in honor of the dead bongs tonight

#notallmuslims

Damn, that's a nice body for the age. Most don't take care of themselves though, so they wither away. Really 70's though?

I want that fucker to die, very very slowly.

For starters:

There are exactly 2 nations that the United States treats with the utmost respect and care. These 2 nations have a very special relationship with the USA when compared to any others.

These 2 nations are never wrong.

These 2 nations never have to explain themselves.

These 2 nations get US money, weapons, tech, support.

These 2 nations never have to take in any refugees.

These 2 nations never have problems with their own borders despite being right in the sandbox.

These 2 nations always emerge completely unscathed while their neighbors are always in war and turmoil all year, every year.

These 2 nations are always a close ally of the USA under all circumstances.

These 2 nations have their big noses stuck into US media, government, industry, etc.

These 2 nations are:

1) Israel

2) Saudi Arabia

"NO OMAHA"

Is that shitskin piece of shit laughing?

More complicated than that. The Sunni and Jews are allies, since both are only interested in shekels. The al-sauds buy off their own people while exporting them to the west to do their shit.

The SHIA are totally different. It goes back to the..son on law I think of mohammed, ali, who they saw as their real lader. The Iranians, HEzbollah, and Syrians (though Syrians aren't even actual Shia, they are alawites, but the Shia let them pass).

to make it even more complicated, the Shia back up the palestinians since the sunnis won't since the Jews tell them not to since, obviously, they are enemies of the JEws.

Thus you have the Jews and Sunnis (al sauds, emirates, gulf states), turks somewhere in-between. They are sunni but not true wahhabists. The firstal-Saud king made a deal with the Wahhabists– if they'd fight for him, he'd let them install their hard-line version of Hahbbism on Saudi Arabia. This was in late 19th century, before oil was found.

So you have Jews, ZOG, Saudis, and other gulf states fighting Iran, Assad's forces, HEzbollah, and the Yemeni Houthis. And the pals to an extent (even though they are sunnis). On top of this, you have Russians providing air cover for Assad to keep access to their ony base in the Med.

Does that make sense? No, I'm not a fucking muslim. Does a decent book on this by (I think a kike) named Robert Spencer called "The Infidel's Guide to ISIS" if you want more info.

These would work if they knew history, these people dismiss it all with a "oh that was before my time XD".

I was being sarcastic. I would never pay for sportscuck shit.

How old is the son?

Is it still happening?

ISIS is a CIA scam.

There's a big difference here though, since the US and the West actually NEED something the Saudis have. They are the scum of the earth, but we need their oil. The kikes have NOTHING we need. Not a thing. And the fucking saudi cunts at least pay for their weapons. The fucking kikes just demand them for free. And get them. Meanwhile, in alliance with the Jews they spread their Wahabbi terorris all ove rth efucking West. My favorite was the saudis saying they would not take even one rapefugee (despite their air-conditioned tent for their Hajj capable of holding 1.4 million), but that they'd build 300 mosques in GERMANY!

Yup, she's got good Dutch genes.

bombs are over and cars are stopped. Tonight is over, tomorrow they will be back like normal

More Israeli than CIA, but certainly both are involved. Wonder if any of us will live to see a "Real" history of this written. Doubt t, as the Jews STILL cover up USS Liberty and JFK.

That's Australia, the pic is taken from the inside of a Melbourne tram.

pic related is the first "ladies" of NATO. On the left, you have Macron's orange baboon, next to Erdogan's blue trashbag, behind it is the husband of the faggot Luxembourg's PM, and all of that shit is next to the beautiful Melania Trump. You gotta appreciate the contrast. You can truly judge a man by the "woman" he chooses. This is a nice representation of the state of the world's most powerful countries.

Who is that?

ayy

No, get on my level and stop being a predictable NeoCon.

Lots of countries have oil.

This is all about the petrodollar (dollars, oil – semites).

The entire thing is a massive scam on the White man by the semite.

Israel and Saudi Arabia do not fight.

It is a myth that muslims and jews don't get along.

STILL WAITING FOR ISIS TO ATTACK ISRAEL

STILL WAITING FOR ISRAEL AND SAUDI ARABIA TO DISAGREE ABOUT ANYTHING

Holy fucking non sequitur. He may as well have been spared jail time because it rained in tenesee at 11 am the Tuesday prior.

Is that guy speaking Mexican while running from sandniggers? Good stuff.

Good, that whore probably voted Sadiq Khan for mayor, she deserves it.

archive.is/UPydG

yes, and it will and must only get worse until the fucking normalfag majority wake the fuck up and see what we see, know what we know.
Until then they will die by the kikes' hand indirectly.

Is that book worth reading?

thank you.

What can be done? If anything?

Yes. (((Robert Spencer))) writes a few good books on Islam/ISIS

God what a stark contrast
Melania is basically doing what hot chicks usually do: Her, and a few of her other hot friends, find one or two unattractive girls to hang out with them, therefore making them look even more attractive than usual

Why am I supposed to care that a bunch eurofags get killed because they think they're so much better than us ignorant Americans and flood their countries with shitskins?

You need to pay closer attention. CIA and Mossad are the same fucking thing.

Theres a book about the 13th Tribe. It says that the Jews nowadays arent really even Jews or something. The 13th Tribe. Might read it.

Certainly not! Rothschild bankers are all great guys! To quote Dr. Pierce again: "No honorable man has to stand for office in this corrupt society in which we live.

In fact, Gentile collaborators like Marcon are actually WORSE than the Jews. They are the equivalent of Solzhenitsyn's Stoolies, who sell out their own people. They have no souls. If it were a war and you had one bullet left, for a Jew or a traitor to your own kind, chose the traitor every time.

Here's some quick OC

No. This is NeoCon garbage. Stop reading this stupid long-winded explanation about which flavor of camelfucker is fighting who.

It's all Jewish bullshit designed to bog you down and not realize this:

The US government pretends to be anti-ISIS …

… but then attacks Assad and Russia in Syria.

They are anti-ISIS!

yup

Macron's wife looks like some crack whore wandered in off the street into the photoshoot.

Not bad.

lol

Good shit

They don't really have guns in Britland, so (((they're))) going for the next best thing: Cars.
Nice OC by the way

Exactly haha, look at that posture, compare it to the others. She can't even stand right.

When can we just nuke the shit out of each other and be done with this retarded faghead of a reality…when?!?

TFW you were giving brits shit for being cucks about the terrorist attacks and they defended their immigration policies then not even 6 hours later multiple terror attacks occur.

did something similar earlier but didn't post it

One of her leg looks "more alive" than the other…

He's 42.

No, user. You've bought into more kike lies. The U.S. has enough natural gas, oil and shale oil reserves to be self sufficient if we went full bore on extraction/production/refining. We do not need the Saudi oil. The kikes and the Saudi cryptokikes have just made sure that we think we need it so they can extract unlimited shekels while controlling the global market and supporting their global petro dollar scam.

Marjo van der Plas

whys that dumb slutfag in the white and red dress wearing something that resembles either a woman menstruating or a crime scene?

I just noticed but does Erdogan's slave have bound feet?

They aren't. If they were, why would the Jews need to bother stealing info and using spies like Pollard? Again, point you to book "Legacy of Ashes" or to Dr. Scheuer's work, who worked for the CIA for 22 years, as an analyst and running operations. Same with Philip Giraldi, London School of Economics, speaks 5 languages, former CIA station chief and names the Jew.

You just generalize since it's easier than actually reading books and doing the work, so you can think you sound smarter than you are by just making bullshit blanket statements.

Consice and accurate depiction of libshits; good work!

pic related, it's a liberal genius

Annexing canada would set the US up for total self sufficiency.

epic meme

Very true. Once you read Legacy of Ashes they become almost laughable until you remember that they have a bunch of secretive backdoor tech in virtually every computer

I'm an American and I keep asking that question myself.

The only way things will get better for you guys is a violent, bloody revolution. All liberal globalist leaders should either be kicked out or killed. All Muslims who support jihad should either be kicked out or killed. After that, you need to establish a new government that is purely nationalist and has the interests of the people at heart.

Also, you need to re-establish the right to bare arms to protect your new order.

not only the hat thing, but he's wearing sunglasses. I'm FUCKING triggered!!!

So, the hep hep riots were by kikes. Hep hep hooray means/meant "Goodbye Jews!"

at least the average american hates the saudis

Bitch needs a fucking sandwich. If I had to choose between 20 extra lbs or 20 lbs to few on a woman, I'd definitely take a little extra chub. Skeletal women are repulsive. Like an animated corpse.

It's a common misconception. The fact of the matter is that oil is everywhere, and some of the largest known oil fields were recently discovered in the US. It's a combination of oil corps not wanting to pay American workers what they're worth, and the national strategic interest of hoarding ours while depleting theirs.

the whole MSpaint style really captures the strength of the argument

For french people, their only hope at this point is a military coup. Or a politcal genius, but it's less likely.

Please do! It would be much better for us canadians

test

Not really. Even 'conservative' 'republicans' are fed constant bullshit over the decades about them being our good friend.

Imagine the fucking UTOPIA we'd be living in right now if we weren't shackled by this kiked liberalism and the demographics were more in favor of whites.

Jesus fucking CHRIST

Seconded. Trudeau is fucking our shit up bad. Maybe it was inevitable though.

At present capacity? We absolutely do not have the capability to be self-sufficient. See the book "Confront and Conceal" which gets into details of what it would take for US energy independency. Another problem is that:
A. Saudi oil is of far higher quality and requires less refinement

B. Saudis are doing all they can to kill US fracking (and to sour relationship with Russia) so that once the infrastructure falls apart, they will jack up price. That's been their goal, and the reason they are taking a loss on right now, since the need at least $50 a barrel to break even.

Unless the government steps in and prohibits buying saudi oil, of course the private sector is going to get it as cheap as possible. You're making bullshit, near Alex Jones Level level generalizations to me, apparently not realizing I've…let's just say I've "put my time in" in terms of learning about this sort of thing and it's directly connected to my profession.

We need photos of the van.
The truck in the Nice attack was not touch by bullet at the place of the driver, only around it.

It's very important. Do someone have a photo?
I have that, but I don't know if it's the van.

Remember when Trump was like 'Let's make life in America GREAT again! COME ON!' And then the kiks were like oh hell no! And then Trump didnt.. :(

no one saw this.

Filtered.

Oh, fuck off. You are a relic.

You live in a Jewish jail. Wake the fuck up.

Fairly recent update with latest info from Business Insider.

archive.is/sjqUp

Good luck but it's unlikely to surface.
Videos thus far obtained show police being extremely aggressive, charging photographers with riot gear and generally using fear and intimidation to prevent any evidence from being gathered for public release.
They can absolutely seize footage as "evidence" too.

Eh, I may have jumped the gun there. Your post wasn't as cancerous as I thought once I actually read the entire thing.

But basically the answer is everything is fucking JEWS.

Until this year it was believed that America was in a similar situation with libcucks outnumbering real Americans. We now know this is not the case. The difference with europe is we wont know the true numbers until they start forming rwds simply because they are legally not allowed to speak their mind. The only people in europe allowed to voice an opinion are the commies, which makes shilling all the more easier.

Do not let jewish tricks fool you so quickly.

That being said… Yuropeons need to fucking nut up immediately.

Annexing Canuckistan would be a huge favor to white Canucks. Poor fuckers are being swamped by every shade of shitskin imaginable and their government is pushing their shit in as well. I think most white Canadians would be happy to be annexed if only for the ability to be able to more easily arm themselves against the non-white hordes.

kek, seems I was correct. Hang in there Canuckbros. The Great White North will one day be White again.

Top fucking kek you are a boomer aren't you? Go to bed grandpa, you're parroting kike dog shit.

I agree. Women shouldn’t be overly lean. I have never copulated with a underweight woman but I can’t imagine it would be very pleasant at all.

God, where did you find that meme? The 2009 archives?

Fracking is literally the most Jewish form of resource extraction.

It's really not though and its that kind of mindset that gets people like you screaming kike at your closest allies. Impossible to build anything with people like that tbh which just further feeds into their delusion that every single thing is a jew.

good night yall i love you

So progressive. I hope fifty million Brits die in the name of diversity and progress. The Queen should be executed too for supporting BREXIT. We cannot tolerate such hate. Behead all those who insult Islam.

Reported

Not to mention the Saudis are now buying U.S. oil refineries. Aramco just bought Port Arthur (the largest in the nation) when they split from Motiva.

don't be mean to john titor, he obviously just jumped in from a timeline where the early 200's never ended

check out my sick remix

Night lad.

REMEMBER GOYS

Jews have NOTHING to do with pushing the millions of Muslims into Europe

Shekels to be handed out to any goys who blame the leftists and other idiots goys

Jews dindu nuffin

…are massive, massive cuckolds. Seriously, they're like beyond Sweden-tier levels of libshit saturation, it's anglo cluelessness to the max. Annexing Canada would just bring more liberals into America.

You didn't jump the gun. He's promoting a book by David E. Sanger as a resource for gauging US energy independence requirements. He's a cancerous boomer moron parroting cancerous boomer bullshit.

Hey, how come the attackers don't use rifles in England ? We know they have them, and they are going to get killed anyway, so why persisting with the machetes ? They could be killing 5 to 10 times more people, easy.

Give it a few days. There was lots of footage that hasn't been posted yet. Brits learned after The BBM riots not to post shit right away.

cheers for this

I've always used leftist as a synonym for Jew/Jew controlled. Am I wrong?

I'm surprised they don't rig the vans to explode after they ditch them.

(((File not found or deleted!)))

A huge reserve doesn't mean that it's easy oil. The U.S. was exporting oil like crazy back when it was $2 a barrel.

The Colombian guy who seems to be the source of most of the wounded, and of the pyjama man being chased by police, told the police woman who confronted him further down the street that he hadn't seen anything, so she let him go.
He probably understands police corruption so kept his mouth shut, but the typical Brit would try to be "helpful" and turn their shit over for deletion. Let's see though, there's always hope.

I've known leftists that are alright, I don't agree with them, but when not cucked out it's just a political belief system like any other.

Checked.
Seems to me that they persist with the knives because they can get away with it. Case in point, the 'normal' police ran away because they only had batons; the dying people had to either defend themselves or wait for basically UK SWAT to bring their guns. Mudslimes enjoy their beheading so much, why wouldn't they revel in the visceral bloodshed in the countries they can? Fucking worse than animals.

That requires too much thought and planning ahead, plus even more technical knowledge than making a weaponized pressure cooker

*colombian guy who is the source of most VIDEO of the wounded.

Well they did seem to have an explosives belt.

There are also amiable murderers, and child molesters.
Some beliefs are naturally evil, leftism is one of them.

Hello Ari, hold still while I gas you.

Apparently they were fake.

The cities are concentrated with the cucks, rural areas tend to be real red pilled considering a huge amount of white flight happened in the 70's-90's and having to deal with indians outside of town.

They probably do, there have been reports of a few controlled explosions. And iirc last time there was a truck attack they found explosives inside. It's not Timothy McVeigh level of explosives though.

You're right I forgot about that. The blade is their favorite weapon, they have been beheading shit every since they were a child. Beheading a sheep is literally a rite of passage to adulthood for these savages.

Probably a couple of beer cans with wires glued to them

clipconverter.cc/download/Rw4M1R18/354621741/

You arent wrong. You wanna see something very interesting? Devote some autism to reading up on left hand path magic and its relevance to communism. Not the easiest of info to find but it makes a ton of sense once you do.

To pique your interest in this consider the following. What is the core tenant of the kikes? When the entire world practices judaism perfectly there will be salvation and eternal utopia. What is the core tenant of communism? When the entire world practices communism perfectly there will be salvation and eternal utopia.

I've been hyper autistically digging into this for a while now and Im writing a book that I think will answer a lot of questions that people havent even been asking.

No, that would be the chicken beheading sacrifice festival that the Kikes hold. Muslims don't actually behead sheep to kill them, they bleed them out by cutting the throat, like everyone else.

At least the Kikes are usually using chickens instead of goyim children these days.

lol these are hilarious. I almost died at "your vassals say you are a cuck". do one for the commonwealth and the ottomans pls.

Absolutely haram.

WHO THE FUCK TOLD YOU WE NEED FOREIGN OIL. THINK REALLY HARD ABOUT WHO TOLD YOU THIS.

Maybe. Or perhaps we'd see a mass exodus of shitlibs and shitskins northward. Who knows? It's all just theoretical because it's not going to happen anytime soon, probably not ever.

oops meant to say that isnt seeing the big picture

These inbreds probably went to the bar the day before and got shitfaced, just like the hijackers

Britbong hitted hard by the Jewry and their mudslim friends.

What happen next ??? Little candles again ?

good work. keep these coming

Do they even know what the fucks look like? Or will they begin rounding them all up finally?

You've mentioned this left hand path magic thing before. I must admit I'd never heard of it before you brought it up. I am intrigued by the little information I bit into. I'd like to read your book user.

Can someone give me a concise rundown of the events that happened? I just woke up.

They staged some attacks

what

Beep Beep
Vroom
Ahhhhhhh
Stab stab

ALLAHU AKBAR

figured as much.

Just because it's called a cock doesn't make it a chicken.

Three guys in a van ran a bunch of people over in central London. When the van came to a stop they got out and began stabbing people. Eight minutes later they were all shot dead by police. Six confirms dead so far.

shit. is it still ramalamadingdong week or has that ended?

I dont think so. Through out all of history commie scum have never given up and walked away. They push and push until they get enough power, but once they get to the point where they have been able to influence politics in a nation/region they inevitably meet resistance when non cucks realize they need to be destroyed. At that point they either launch an insurrection until the reigning government gives in, or is killed, or they dig in and stage violent terrorist attacks on the population until they are either destroyed or win. Only when their forces are destroyed to the point of ineffectiveness, or forced removal via exile, will you see leftists fleeing.

Yea you may see some snowflake plebs flee to canada but we are at a point where many of them are becoming radicalized. Not only are they becoming radicalized but they are also abandoning the current idea of socialism for nihilist abolitionism (which means they are about to get violent, commie uprisings always start off with nihilist abolitionists.)

It's RAMADAN.

This.
Rural whites are more easily redpilled than cucked, even after decades of leftist brainwash from kindergarden to university. At least it is the case where I live.
t.Québecois

What, play some shitty tunes in the orchestra?
Rabbit hair allergy?
Smell of pool chlorine stining the nose?

Stepping over the cut up and run over bodies in the streets, "Keep calm and carry on" is muttered.

Ramadan is a whole month, brother.

Revenge on Britain from Hitler's ghost for screwing over European manifest destiny for semitic subhumans and the Balfour Declaration.

It's also chimpout season.

Did someone say candles? You go-guys need candles? My cousin Mort can help you out.

sad cartoons first

Actually the UK just banned candles because it could burn things and also hurt your eyes

Faceberg profile filter first, then sad cartoons

So has the virtue signalling hashtag started?

rt.com/on-air/390746-london-bridge-van-attack/

Cops at perimeter live stream.

Pathetic to watch but thought I'd post it anyway. If you pay close attention you can understand what they're saying. The two there right now probably just started their shift. They took over that spot from 3 other guys minutes ago.

#MuslimsBuildingBridges

For every goy that is murdered in cold blood, seven new Jews are being born.

If true this has to be the wussiest thing ever

Stick to the plan.
Cartoons first

I agree with you for the most part, although I do think that you're underestimating the number of snowflake shitlibs. I would posit that there are far, far, more snowflake shitlibs in the country than there are dyed in the wool commie fucks.

I'm glad that the commies are becoming radicalized though. It means the chances of me being able to kill communist traitors with impunity at some point in my life are rising. It is interesting that the violent stage of the commie faggot cycle always starts with nihilist abolitionists however. Really makes you think.

RISE UP GOYS

BURN THE ELITE

My Waifu
My
Mine
My
Mine
MY Waifu

When I said I just woke up, I lied. I actually came back from a dinner party but I didn't want to sound like a fag. A phone zombie there mentioned this attack and it sparked a conversation on islamic terrorism. Everyone besides me and my gf were like "oh, if we don't give them any media attention they'll stop. just ignore it." All I could get out of them was that shit like this shouldn't happen and that it's not normal. These are liberals in their fifties so what can you do, eh? They asked me what I thought should be done and when I said "fight back, arm the public" they were thoroughly discomforted. They were pretty sloshed so they were using a bunch of sophistry. apologies for the blogpost.

pic related

Let's just skip all the way to number 6, so Muslims can build more bridges on top of kaffir bones

1, Profile filters

2, worrying about the true victims jihadists

3, #prayfor__ #notallmuslims #terrorhasnoreligion

4, print t-shirts, and "raise money for charities" run by someone with the name berg or stein.

5, sad cartoons

6, candle light vigil

7, blame Trump

8, repeat with the next attack in a week or two.

Nice merchant.

Your waifu looks laike a hafu.

This. We like to mock, but these people really do believe in what they say, deranged and shallow as they may seem.

I agree it's a moot point.

That had me rolling too. I'm not much of a fan of Christianity, but those at least harken back to a time when Europeans had balls and a willingness to fight obvious invaders.

makes more sense, there's not a single Brit on that fucking entire island that cute…

What happens when you grow up on a rainy gloomy socialist island, where the main diet consists of porridge and eel pies

Thank you, I have been investing in rare merchants. I feel the market will only go up.

Roundhead genetics can be cruel sometimes.

What is it going to take to repeal the hate speech laws and taboo in the UK? That's the only way people can start talking to solve this problem.

Also less "control everything that could possibly hurt someone" laws. We need to start rising up.
GET YOUR BIKE WHEELS.

Fine. More muslims means more scientific progress; very intelligent Ahmeds will develop an alloy of diversity and tolerance to build new bridges that will outlast white people.

you found me out. Het got, get my arthritis medicine.
t. boomer
(It used to be fucking retards trying to fit in with "you're underage, then it became "muh boomer." Rather than just admitting how fucking dumb you are and don't know a goddam thing).

And I was completely correct, Alex Jones fucking retard it is. You faggots stick out like a fucking hemorrhoid on your grandmother's asshole.

Your Waifu isn't very bright, and she looks like a hapa.

We're gonna need a merchant counterpart to .webm related.

I'm so glad that the UK's mass surveillance and their dedicated CCTV camera for every radicalized muslim in the country worked.

(checked)

now when i mean leftism i don't mean straight up communism, i mean leftism as in your bog-standard free-healthcare demsoc types

lol which deutschbro cartoonist idenitified jews as pedophiles so well?

Given that part of my job was monitoring US strategic reserves after graduating from West Point, I'm going to say you're going to have to trust me on this. Or don't, plenty of publicly available info.

Before you can even talk about US energy independence, need the Keystone XL finished. Absolutely no fucking reason it isn't already, other than fucking Saudi lobbyists trying to slow it down/stop it.

So whatever happened to genociding the Arabs and just taking the oil? Why is being their bitch the only option these faggots see?

I'll take "Who's behind both the imam and redpill account?" for 500.

Think before posting lad.

Julius Streicher. Want the link to the entire book "The Poisonous Mushroom?" Each one comes with a little poem about the Jews too that schoolchildren where to memorize. Give me a sec, hope it's still up. The poems and the stories are sometimes better than the drawings.

Yeah thanks, lay it on me if you've got it.

What else do they have that we can't live without?

Since they hac ethe two holiest sites of Islam and their book prevents an "infidel" presence on the Arab peninsula, thanks to Obongo and Europe's insane immigration policies if you properly carpet bombed.anthraxed them you'd have enough in this nation to keep things jumping for quite some time. ..

So are those two hadjis still at large? Is there a stream of the manhunt, or does the UK suck at happenwatching?

here you go, have fun. It's an academic link, have been using it for years but run a scan if you want. The little stories and poems about Jews are meant to accompany the drawings:

research.calvin.edu/german-propaganda-archive/thumb.htm

The official line is that there were only three and the police shot all of them dead.

Still awake old timer?

Unless you're behind them both that's an awfully big assumption to make.

My personal favorite:
Four Germans sit talking in a public house. One is a Jew, Salomon, who is telling the others that the Jews are the most decent people to be found anywhere.

Zimmermann won’t have it and cites cases of Jewish rogues he has met.

The Jew gets uneasy, and seeks a way out by saying:

“Oh well, but those are exceptions!”

The peasant joins in the talk and supports Zimmermann.

“Salomon gets angry. He has paid for the beer and still must listen to that sort of talk from them.

“You talk a lot of stupid nonsense!” he cries, “but not a word about decent Jews. And there are plenty of decent Jews. Am I not one? Was I not a soldier at the front? Did I not defend the Fatherland. Have I not paid for your beer, you impudent creatures, stupid Gois!”

There is silence in the room. Then the worker gets up who has said little, and throws a coin to the Jew.

“Finished, Salomon. Here is your money. We will not have you paying for us. But now you shall have the truth! You liar! You never heard a bullet. You were ‘indispensable’ and stayed at home profiteering, then you were with the Reds, calling ‘Down with Germany!’ ‘Long live the World Revolution!’ And now you are a decent Jew? Not a bit of it! There aren’t any decent Jews.

Salomon picks up his hat and runs like the Devil from the public house. Everybody laughs.

“What a pity he has gone!” says mine host. “I should like to have repeated the following saying to him:

’so oft we hear the yarn
How brave such and such a few was.
How he gave his money to the poor
And was an angel in the world.

A Jew, like a pure angel?
That must be a fairy tale!
Who invents such things?
It is the Jew, himself, who does it!’”

You bongs can't keep dealing with this shit, goddamn.

Last I looked the U.S. imports something like 14% of it's oil from the Saudis. That's a pretty hefty chunk, we'd definitely feel it if we didn't have it. What I'm worried about is goatfuckistan buying our fucking refineries. Some user pointed out earlier that they just bought Port Arthur's refinery.

Totally forgot about that. It's probably time to build a new machine.

Good thing that kikes never gained a foothold in phones (though Intel tried)

Some members of the religion of peace respond to the recent attack.

Nah, we could kill all the Muslims here in less than a month. Europe would have more trouble, but a real hot war would be good for them.

AMD is going to stomp on the kikes once and for all. Notice how as soon as AMD released theirs, Intel finally opened up tech they have been sitting on to hoard shekels?

People are getting really tired of their shit.

Still trying to figure out why the 3 attackers had fake vests on. Why constrain yourself with extra shit strapped on and only knives? They knew it was a one way in without living and death by bullet. Did they plan the fake vest to have others in their cell with real ones on in the next attack to fool the police and civilians who have "possible fake vests" stuck in their heads? Something big is coming!

Samefagging to upload the .mp4 sorry I don't know how to in .webm Remember though to save all vids related to this before they end up memory holed.

Also
Fuck that noise.

I told you goy, get my arthritis cream. Anyone who reads things other than "info wars is "muh boomer." You motherfuckers first began trying that when you came over like herds of unwanted animals from leddit. The newfuck retards changed form "ungerage" to "muh boomer" when they got caught not knowing what the fuck they were talking about.

But wow, you're posting a "sam hyde" meme, which was cool in CY-2. You certainly must be an "old fag" here.

Now get my sleeping pill, goy.
t. boomer

Fear and distraction? Most people run away from bombs rather than towards them and it is easier to stab someone in the back.

Possibly they had them to keep police from taking them down. Police wouldn't be able to rush them or shoot for fear of detonating the vest.

Your posts are full of tells that betray you.

What do you think it will take for people to flip their shit? I am wondering if it is going to have to be jihadists just straight up livestreaming the rape and murder of elementary children or something?

What is Ryzen in layman's terms?

what can we do that is more than just sending all these videos and whatnot to the police. cause I'm like 90% sure neither Holla Forums has what it takes anymore to actually do anything with these.

They used fake vests to incite as much panic as possible while they ackbarred. They obviously had no access to military/industrial grade munitions and were too dumb to manufacture it themselves. This was an interesting happening but these guys come across as some Grade A tards, even by sandnigger standards.

AMD's new processor. Had problems with Windows 7 not being compatible, and it caused a minor shitstorm for PCfags.

It is a CPU powered by Trump's essence. 16 cores 32 threads.

At this point what can we do but wait for people to get sick of being invaded and fight back? Hell, even in one of the videos there were still white fuckers defending muslims as they were attacking them.

To be fair they had to get rid of the whistles because they were choking hazards

sugar water is the most deadly weapon known to man

t. literally had half the flesh on my arm almost fall of due to volcanic tea explosion

Possible they were told the vests were real and on a remote by someone in their cell? Sandnigger went out chopping thinking someone else would be press a button near by watching them during the hackathon?

if we fight, we're arrested. revolution isn't an option cause most people are retarded. if we try to help groups actually doing stuff with info, well I've not seen results thus far.

what the fuck can we actually do? the politicians won't listen, the people won't fight, and while I'm busting ass for it none of us have the money to influence anything.

I WANT TO FUCKING BASH FACES IN RIGHT NOW. ALL I WANT TO DO IS HAVE A FAMILY IN A NON SHITTY FUCKING WORLD. MY ANCESTORS WOULD HAVE FUCKING MASSACRED ENTIRE FUCKING CITIES OVER THIS SHIT.

permission or courage

courage because our 'leaders' will ensure that you will lose everything if you fight back, to discourage others. powerlessness is not a nice feeling. I wish I were a stronger man, worthy of being followed. I'm not. I'm waiting for someone else to lead, to make the first move.

And even then, they still would have access to at least handguns or hunting rifles. Enough to kill way more than 6/7 people.

Eh, suppose that's possible.

Got you goy. As you say. You don't know fuck-all about the subject, so just make random fucking accusations against the person who knows more. Were I a fucking "boomer," the fuck would I care about some little shit like you?

You faggots started right before primary with "you're underage.." Then when the Jews on leddit and TR began blaming "muh boomers" for Everything, a new rft of filth began to drift in. I could give a fuck what you think of me.

But since you know so much, tell everyone about US strategic petroleum reserves and how exactly the Saudis could be cut off without a fucking disaster. I'll wait faggot.

I bet Donald Trump is to blame for this somehow.

Edgy hymie. Everyone still waiting for you to explain the dynamics of US oil.

That question depends a lot on which people you're talking about. You won't have the same reactions from french, brits, americans, russian.. etc

They best things Brits can do is use multiculti against the bourgeois and ruling class who so wanted them. Force them to take these shitskins into their homes and estates and give up any money and position of power to shitskins for being white ultra mega privileged bigots. It's the right thing to do, m8.

Another version just because.

Well, for some reason they didn't hose down London with stolen G3's, AK's and Semtex last night. Surprised they haven't yet. They'll get around to it one of these days.

DOOOOOLLLLAND MUMMMMPFFFFFFF

Killing without getting caught, or killing important enough figures it's worth getting caught seem like the logical tactical choice.

Where are the subtitles faggot ?

God these faggots on Sky News talking about how there shouldn't be any campaigning while all these people are being killed.

Sorry I don't speak goat.

Even if fake, where the fuck is the robot to check and see if vests are fake before you march in. The police did not follow standard procedures on this attack. The bomb squad would be on the scene for hours, the photos taken are after the fuckers were down.

(checked)
Thanks, user.

I've thought about it. I've put myself in the headspace. when jordan peterson talks about putting himself in the place of a deathcamp guard, I've done that but for wholesale slaughter of muslims. I came to the conclusion that if I did it, there'd be no place for me in society after I was done because I'd enjoy it too much. not only that but I'd forever lose the ability to be a father.

Why do you assume that bong police aren't dumbfucks?

Clearly there is no need with assault trucks and kebab carvers so handy. They have come to the realization they can cause just as much chaos and terror without them and it makes it that much harder to keep tabs/find the shit like gun stockpiles.

Be grateful you don't live in Australia, user. In some of their cucked cities, rape alarms are illegal because they can "disorientate" a rapist.

After dealing with the IRA they should be well versed with what to do with bombs one would think.

I think the IRA maybe needs a rebrand as a fascist anti muslim killing team.

After all, getting trucked is just a parcel of living in a metropolis like London, Sadik Khan said so.
I just wonder what will it take to stop those orthodox Serbs from doing this kind of attacks again.

Really activates your almonds.

Does your dad also work at Nintendo?

IT WAS THE RHETORIC OF HATE FROM MS. MAY'S ANTI-ISLAM CAMPAIGN THAT WAS RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS

To scare goyim into registering cars and logging in everytime they want to get into their vehicle
It's not quite driverless cars determining where the goyim go and letting us know at all times but it's close

Yep, one or two guys with a car and a knife and they're able to shut down a capital.

Notice there aren't too many stinkbeards in Northern Ireland.

I just regret I never got the chance to see Europe. How long till they start destroying precious artifacts, art? I pray Euros will do something before then, but it really hit me how brainwashed some people really are. I mean holy shit, like Morpheus said, some people are so dependent on the matrix they will fight to protect it.

I'm just so fucking sick of these people, man. All I wanted to do was visit the old country and check out some castles and art. But no, fucking muzzies gotta muz. And it ain't enough that muzzies muz, you have to celebrate it or you're cast out. You have to cheer your own destruction. It amazes me how truly blind some people are.

Funny story, my non- redpilled dad said that, "Europe has a lone wolf problem."

Course it is sad they actually have Islamic centers in belfast. They've gotten lazier of late.

British police have spent fucking decades dealing with this sort of shit. Your spazzy American shit isn't the gold standard.

You know the IRA and all it's various offshoots are radical Marxists right? They're fucking scum.

I'm beginning to see the problem.

Could be police not knowing what to do or they were quickly able to establish that Mehemet had a ridiculous piece of fake shit strapped to him that looked like it was put together by a 2nd grader.

I got to see rome before all this. it was beautiful.

why they need a rebrand. we'll kill the marxists first, they're part of the problem.

Because of some loyal Ulster lads not Fenian Marxists.

The countryside is still beautiful and shitskins-free user. Cities like Paris and London were always shit, even 200 years ago the muslims.

Some are beyond saving, like that girl who got raped and kept virtue signalling about refugees

im tired

the meek will inherit the earth.

Fuck, now you say it, placing your country thousands of miles away from the middle east and shit stirring there for decades is a very good way of dealing with it.

Don't worry user (ID checked & heiled), start by opening back up the closed minds dim dialogue. Talk honestly with your close friends or family, co-workers, then start dropping tiny red pillets. Trust me, I have seen the tides turn in the most unexpected of places. Whatever happens, it is best to have the most people possible on the same page, especially those who are close to you.

Honestly I am quite encouraged by what I see in the twitter feeds and YT comments. Loads of people are seeking to understand the world better, or they are already naming (((them))) openly

Well considering that some shitskin went in and destroyed 9th century priceless artifacts in europe last year, it's pretty much happening now sadly. And of course you have the left destroying history in the US with the confederate stuff.

I think shes putting in a NPA,
Which means hes unresponsive, not breathing properly, and has spine and or skull damage.
Doesn't look good

Pretty sure we have a better handle on our terrorists with our spazzy anti-terrorist units.

Remember what Yuri said? They can't be saved. Ever. Once they're brainwashed it's over. Everything can be right in front of them in plain sight with you showing them clearly and they still won't see it. The only thing that will fix them is death.

Many are beyond saving. Many would rather die than face the truth. Those are not of concern. The ones who can be awoken should be the main focus. Separating the wheat from the chaff is an arduous task but one that is paramount to the survival of the white race. Focus on those who can be saved and ignore those who would choose hollow righteousness over solid truth.

This is what happens when you let savage invaders into your country. I don't feel bad.

(checked)
I just don't know.

It's kind of sad how Muslims die for their God but no one else will. At this point I'm starting to think Europe will fall simply due to normalfag apathy.

Didn't it take you days to find one of those guys?

The dubs fuhrer is right.
Listen to him.

Remember, ye save not those who cannot save themselves.

spreading knowledge isn't doing it. I thought it was but we're losing that front too. on here things have changed, on 4/pol/ they're a bunch of faggots that have to be herded like cats to get anything done and the mods shut down anything remotely good. they just 404'd the identification thread of the muslims laughing at the attack. they weren't actually doing any decent work anyways, it was all a bunch of fucking virtue signalling shit about oh yeah we should do something look at this screenshot I'm doing something. I want RWSS Holla Forums back. I want deportation nation Holla Forums back. I wan't the Holla Forums that calls in airstrikes. neither of these places are as effective as they were even just 6 months ago. spreading knowledge isn't enough. we need organization, we need money, we need what amounts to a private intelligence agency because the ones we have aren't doing shit but obstructing the safety of the people.

WHEN THE WHITES LEAVE FOR SPACE

You don't know what? Who is wheat and who is chaff? Whether chaff is worth expending wheat for? The situation is clear user and it requires an iron will and an equally hard heart. Suffering fools and zombies is recipe for folly. White altruism has caused immense white suffering and loss of white life. There needs to be an end to such foolishness or else white people will vanish from the planet for good. Stop feeling for those who are not deserving of your sympathy.

how did you come to that conclusion? because you'd be in jail, or because you'd lose your humanity?

i can't think of a better reason to become a father than having made the world a better place for my children.

What makes you think the average street cop in London has ever dealt with the IRA? Most of them were probably in highschool when that shit was in full swing.

They are dying for the opportunity to not fuck goats and little boys. It is about their reward, not their god.

Likely correct, but it's hilariously easy to make explosive compounds. I mean for fucks sake, you know those cheap like $7 manila colored army manuals you can buy on amazon? They have one entirely for making improvised explosives, and even tell you where you can commonly find the ingredients needed.

There's even a recipe for making gelled napalm with blood. One of the sources listed for blood is fresh corpses. It's literally telling you to burn commies dead with their own blood

Got a pdf of that?

A father protects his own without remorse.

Wouldn't be the first time Jews fucking with gamers had an impossible to forsee backlash.

Ban assault chairs.

Something seems fishy here.

Kind of surprised they havn't been tossing molotovs into pubs, etc. Easy mode and they still go for the melee.

I can look for one. I'm sure they're all over. There's no reason not to buy any of them, unless you think the Alphabets are monitoring your Amazon purchases. They're cheap as fuck and are a great resource on a ton of different shit.

that, maybe both.

Yeah, I certainly don't build that kind of shit because I enjoy having fingers and hands but you'd think a committed jihadist would at least give it a shot. The information is out there and easily available.

Perhaps they're paranoid to the point where if they're seen transporting gasoline, they're afraid the police will pick them up, whereas a knife attack can happen basicaly spontaneously, flimsy logic I know, but it's all i've got.

Why they are motivated doesn't matter.
What matters is that they are motivated enough to act.

Knife crime in the UK is really common though. Muds stab each other all the time over the weekend.

I probably wouldn't risk buying one off Amazon, I'd imagine those kinds of things are earmarked for putting people on watchlists. Do you know where to find a pdf?

Islam does put quite the emphasis on giving your life

I just think it is pure stupidity and a lack of creativity.
They managed to not be too paranoid that they could run around with fake bomb vests. As for transporting petrol? What do you think is in the tanks of the vehicles?

Blue dress has some big ol titties
Second from right looks like she could be pretty if she chilled the fuck out and had better makeup

And whos the first lady dude there?
Anyway, melania wins

I'm going to snap.

The only dude in the photo

Because bongs may need it…
stevespages.com/page7c.htm

Get your field manuals folks.

Narrative is that the Evil Losers will only 'get stronger' if you kill them, but honestly that notion sounds like Trudeau-tier leaf logic.

Bring back the torture wheel, the pillory. Tear open the bloody pigs and put their heads on pikes.

Knives are easy to get. Isn't there a bin of them on every street corner?

I know, it's simple as fuck to make them and you only need a couple, it was more the paranoia thing like if they were being monitored and were seen to be siphoning gas they'd probably get picked up. It could also be a shock and awe tactic as well, since the psychological effect of a knife wielding maniac is greater than a firebombed building.

Don't forget that Arabs are some of the laziest niggers on Earth too. Their sloth is legendary. You have to witness it up close to believe it possible.

Or they could do both. I'm just shocked they haven't gone that route.

Don't be a fag. Men are born to kill. It doesn't preclude you from being father. It probably makes a better one.

Some country got a fag pm?

An an aside, you guys having problems with khat in bongistan?

Luxembourg, yes

RAMADAN bombaSTABaTHON 2017

SAD IM STARTING TO FEEL BAD FOR YOU RED COATS IM STARTING TO GET THAT FEEL OF GLOOM MY EMPATHY FOR YOU GUYS CAN ONLY GO SO FAR QUIT LETTING ISLAMIC TERRORISM TAKE OVER YOUR LIFES THEY WANT TO DOMINATE YOU AND YOU'RE WAY OF LIFE
KEEP THIS UP AND YOU ARE GOING TO SOON HAVE 2 CHOICES CONVERT raped castration slavery OR THEY TAKE YOUR HEAD
TO THEM YOU'RE ETHER A BELIEVER OR YOU'RE DEAD
WAKE UP PLEASE WAKE THE FUCK UP

Which ones are relevant?

Bullshit

Fuck.

I hate to be the bearer of bad news user, but Macho Man was a mischling. Randy Mario Poffo. Father was Italian, mother was a kike.

I hear they're planning to bomb the candlelight vigils next.

bit different when you realize you'd specifically target their children, women, food, and water first. you want to fight animals but the state won't let you do it in an organized fashion? you have to get more barbaric than them.

I suppose that might interrupt the passive ritual the EU designed that keeps people docile with this.

And 30k cops/troops

I hope he suffers before he dies, and all like him. What fucking pieces of shit.

i'm ready now

Just go to Murdurcube. Pretty sure it's affiliated with cuckchan /k/, with all that that implies, but it's got a fuckton of pdfs, the Army Expedient Improvised Munitions manual included.

Where's the user who was doing the sportscaster posts? this happening is ripe for play-by-play, instant review, and commentary from our favorite hosts.

Police are the first respondents, sorry I am just assuming the Britbongs would have at least a training course on how to deal with a noticeable bomb vest. Just because the IRA has been neutered does not mean their training has been. You are dealing with the London police they are at a ground zero of attacks.

That's available at steve's pages as well.

Goddamn son, what a contrast

REEEEE YOU GOATFUCKING BASTARDS!!!
I JUST WANTED TO HAVE ONE, FUCKING THING=

Happy b-day. Blow out the candle and make a wish.

I fucking guarantee if someone tries to stop the rape they would be labeled a racist anyway

the degrees of separation are going to close and I fear what I might do if someone I know got hurt. I don't really fear the act of doing it, I know I'd be capable, I fear what I'd lose in doing it.

at this particular moment there's one person that if they were hurt, I'd be planning some serious shit because it wouldn't matter anymore.

That's why you don't give names to your livestock. Also, sandniggers send women and 6 year olds into battle at the drop of a hat so its not like you are slaughtering non-combatants. Also, lets say you have a coyote problem on your farm, you kill all the adults in the area and while you are discarding the carcasses you notice that they had a litter. You going to take them in and raise them? No, you arent. At that point you have two choices, leave them to die a death of starvation or predation, a bullet is the only way a human can deal with that situation and maintain their humanity.

Homosexuality should be illegal. Faggots make mass 3rd world immigration acceptable.

Time for "Spot the indoctrinated lunatic"

oh, i see, you're too far gone to be worth talking to

TRUMP PROVEN RIGHT AGAIN
BAN FLIGHTS FROM TERRORIST COUNTRYS

Gas.

pottery

I saw that, fucking retarded cunt.

I went to go work out when the second thread ended, anything new? cbf reading 500+ posts.

even if it happened to be the one in a hundred chance that it was white, that would somehow be enough to validate these cunts who will willfully ignore the 99 other times.

I'd share it but I have 3 followers and 1 is considered a spam account. followers keep getting nailed by twitter.

That's a joke right?

That's way too on the nose.

Please let the victim be someone like you.

You wanna hear more crazy. There are people that are trying hard to direct this event to "B-but muh Portland, but the Christians did it also, Trump uses it as a distraction from RUSSIA"
Sickening.

I wish to give a random 18+ whore a 12 hour pounding session, rawdog.
Alternatively, I wish for Trump to round up commies, shitskins, and jews into the FEMA death camps… er.. emergency camps…
I'll let you know if I get laid

Praise kek anyway…

it needs to happen every week
every day if possible
kill more innocents, destroy more families
make people understand they cant sit around and hope it will all go away
they have to take action

plsletthembewhite tier.

I don't want that to happen to my volk, but perhaps it must.

I think that is about right.

Do realize that many Jews will play themselves off as white, and even try to rope in whites. They will try to get your genes, but still indoctrinate their spawn. They want those blonde hair blue eyes Jews.

filtered BEAVER ECHO CHAMBERS LOOK IN TO BEFORE YOU FILTER YOU'RE NEXT FBI AGENT i MEAN FELLOW WHITE MAN
WHY DOES YOU'RE BROWSER HISTORY HAVE ALL THESE RECENTLY DELETED CUCK PORN SITES

ALSO
WAKE UP EURO BRO'S

Taking the scene of something horrific then using it as a tool for you political agenda.

Fuck off kike. You think the enemy is playing fair? Either get your hands dirty or prepare to die like a dog.
Dehumanize yourself and face to bloodshed

Reported give Kampfy my regards
Seriously though. I woke up to this shit. Did a mass stabbing happen happen or what? TL;DR rundown would be appreciated

political agenda?
this isnt about taxes or fucking reform of the NHS
this is waking people up to the steady ideological and demographic replacement of the people

Checked. Dubs of truth right here.

wheredoyouthinkyouare.jpg

E3

There is something in Sharia about a stabbing in the extremities not being attempted (or actual) murder in case one is caught. I don't recall the source.

My morality is not derived on a relative basis, I have principles. Not claiming moral relativism is bad, but there is a line most people do not cross.

This is using a tragic event again the people to instill fear to create progress of a separatist ideology. In short you add to the fuel with such rhetoric rather than solve the problem.

To translate, you bitch without truly solving the underlying problem.

WAKE ME UP

Did your wife's son direct you to this site? Fuck off, you don't belong here. Filtered.

To protect the European/white race, any means is necessary.

This is how you solve the problem. You show people the consequences of immigration.

Is not wanting your countrymen to be slaughtered a separatist ideology now?

Midnight express? Kek

tragic implicates this is a rare occurrence that occurs infrequently
islam wants to conquer the west they always have wanted the cities of Rome, Paris and London to be under their sword
separatist? what is separatist about protecting the people and protecting the interests of the people?
if we kill our enemies they win? is that the logic you ascribe too

How many layers of retardation are you on right now dude?

Where in the flying fuck do you think you are?

MUD SHITS RAN OVER PEOPLE ON LONDON BRIDGE JUMPED OUT OF THEIR CAR WILE WEARING FAKE BOMB VEST AND STARTED RUNNING THROUGH A EUROPEAN CITTY STABBING PEOPLE IN THE NAME OF THEIR MOON GOD AND NOW THE (((USUAL PEOPLE))) ARE SCRAMBLING TO DEFEND THE RELIGION OF PEACE AND PRETTY MUCH ANOTHER DAY ON THIS GAY EARTH
REPORT ME LIKE I GIVE A FUCK

1-800-MEME
best webm

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ENGLAND!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HOLY FUUUQQQ AHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!

(checked)
It really speaks for itself.

She is the chaff I've spoken of in previous posts ITT. She deserves to be raped to death by the shitskins she holds so dear. Reaping the rewards of her twisted ideology. No effort should be wasted on her kind.

I can't wait to "solve" the underlying problem. I'm going to fucking kill as many of you traitors as possible and piss on your corpses.

Sky shilling the lone wolf BS even when there were multiple attackers.

This is retarded burger shit. The police regularly fight with people armed with melee weapons. These were community support officers, basically just there to maintain police presence and pick up drunks and get them to a taxi.

Hello Satan.

If you see anyone equating muslim terrorism to the IRA redirect them to this video:

youtu.be/OnxaUeIINKw

yeah 'community support officers' are basically unarmed untrained officials who's responsibility is stand around and report on activity and take care of menial things like taking care of drunks, looking after lost children that sort of thing
UK unarmed police have tasers, stab vests and collapsible batons to deal with anything thats not a gun
if they do have a gun they call armed response and break onto the scene with MP5 sub-machine guns and glocks
the only region in the UK where regular police are armed is in Northern Ireland

Immigrants or home grown terrorists? There to my knowledge has not been coverage on this aspect (at least not when I last checked).

Rephrasing my words, and stripping them of context must be ingenious. Anyway, to answer your question, no, however the proposed solution to the issue is a separatist ideology.

You are masturbating, I will leave you to yourself.

The internet, where amusingly enough self-aimed separatism is seen the solution to all the problems. Think of Lincoln's House Divided Speech, not your fantasy of the Caucasians and Negros being separated.

See /fit/ to start preparing, as of currently I do not think you would be capable of either thing you say, especially since there is a strong chance your stomach covers your entire penis.

Terrorists are usually 2nd generation immigrants, there's been plenty of Pew research studies showing that 2nd generation immigrants are more radical than the 1st generation. To call them home grown is disingenuous.

imagine two compilations side by side. on one side, all the dead european men, women, and children lost to muslims. on the other, the dead lost the MKUltra'd bowlcut sleeper agent and the other to brevik.

these subhumans genuinely believe that each human life has the same value, so each victim is simply a number. in pounds of flesh and taxpayers lost, muslims have cost the world far more than christians. in terms of people who actually matter, they have cost the world an indefinable amount, since no math in the world can multiply nothing into something.

fuck off back to reddit
come back when your parents are beheaded and your children are an arabs fuck sleeve

Stopped watching by 2:30, guy's an idiot. When people are bringing up the IRA they're referencing the fact that we've had a militia within our borders that once fired a mortar at the PM and fired RPGs at GCHQ, not "abloobloobloo #allreligions". Also I have no idea where he's going with bringing up the Syrian civil war but it's pretty apparent it's going to be a stream of misrepresentation and strawmen.

Not all of them have tasers, and even when they do and they don't work, they get stuck in. The internet's full of videos of them wrestling people with knives, bats, machetes and hammers. Not sure why they waited for armed police if some regulars were around though, may have been worried about charging someone with a suicide vest but I wouldn't be surprised if some of them would actually try and wrestle a suicide bomber.

PERFUMED PONCE

user I did it. I'm 48. She was 62? I was spinning plates
Of mostly women from 7 -10 years younger to roughly
my age. A very elegant realtor lady always dressed
to the nines. Made an offer I couldn't refuse. She
was very Petite and I'm not small in certain areas
So we only did it 3 times she said it was kinda hurting
But her body was surprisingly responsive.

¡Ay, caramba!

You do realize sociologically (and in general academia) the term second-generation immigrants is considered as an oxymoron? Perhaps the naturalization process is different for you, but the term is nonsensical for Americans.

No, Reddit is a pain to use from my text based browser. Chan boards are simpler and have a more stream lined interface in my opinion.

Are you implying I am a homosexual? I do not stay up to date with internet memes.

As for my _pretentious_ way of typing and a casual kek: "I’m very highly educated. I know words, I have the best words."

Tight, arguing the terms instead of the argument. Well since it's obvious that you're here to just fuck around and not give arguments, I'll do the same.

Back to the cuck shed you go.

gtfo you fucking hipster

>all this >>>/reddit/ in one post
I just got in what's gone on so far?

I wonder if he has the guts to spell "nigger"…
"Negroes"? Bathetic.

I think its 48 injured 9 dead
guessing most of the deaths was from driving a van over people again
then they got out and started stabbing people with kitchen knives wearing fake suicide vests

Sam Hyde arrested for telepathic murder.

that madman, he can't keep getting away with this!

a plebbitor has strayed from his containment zone and tried to use the same method that gives him some sort of credibility on leddit: pseudo-intellectual posturing and smug, unwarranted superiority. he is being taught the error of his ways.

no he can't type nigger. it would go against his programming.

I didn't know Iori-chan was a white supremacist.

Lincoln's House Divided speech? What the fuck are you talking about? The problem is Muslims immigrating to these countries and killing people. Getting people from these countries to see the real effects of that, so that they stop letting these savages in, is nowhere near the same. The spreading of that video isn't going to cause a divide when there already is one to begin with. It might cause some people to want more autonomy for Britain so that they can control their borders and immigration, but the only thing that's "separatist" towards is the EU, which you seem to imply is a bad thing.

I genuinely want to know just what the hell you're trying to imply here before you fuck off back to reddit. I really, really hope you/re not going to sit here and try to tell me breaking away from the EU is a bad thing, because holy shit.

Burn the mosques kill the muslims. Burn the mosques kill the muslims. Burn the mosques kill the muslims. Burn the mosques kill the muslims.

I am a constitutionalist, the right to bear arms is sacred. The rest of your images I have no interest to respond to so.

If the terms does not fit the form of the argument, the argument is self-refuting in this case. 2nd generation immigrants do not exist, as to the United States naturalization process they are citizens not immigrants. Thus if they do commit terrorist acts, they get labeled by the DoJ as home grown.

I suffer from eye pain, using a monochrome text based browser eases that pain, not a hipster, but classify me as you wish, I care not.

Nigger. Do I fit in here now? (I refuse to type the word cunt though, I prefer twat.)

The solution you are proposing to the problem separates the country and makes the divide grow stronger, you will allow the enemy to sabotage your own country through such a methodology. I am not denying that there is not a problem please understand that.

Kill the Jew. Kill the Muslim. White people require a space on this planet which they uniquely share, in order to grow and evolve as a race of people. But they have taken our space away, they have robbed us of our environment. And unless we take it back through force, we will be condemned to oblivion. And the Jews will then use their power to remove our race from all historical recordings. It will be as if we had never existed.

And you're just going to let the synagogues walk free? All these semites and their desert cults are a problem. Useless mudslimes can't even focus their terrorism on kikes who is the source of all their troubles in the last century.

Oh, so you're retarded, then.

You're literally the gayest faggot on this site right now, and we share it with Holla Forums. Goddamn.

This is not an argument. It's an assertion about your meta-ethics that doesn't have any warrants or reasoning behind it.

"x is grounded in y, but I'm too much of a posturing bitch to assert and defend what y is."

You are relying on only one part of the semantics of the term – the sense part, which is entirely grounded in constructed phenomenon like the law and normative claims from non-philosophical and ideological parts of academia – you are ignoring the referential content of the terminology: that ethno-culturally and genetically, they differ from us.

you are ignorant of the knowledge of history, politics, and reality itself required to have a discussion of any merit here. for example: pushing what amounts to libertardianism and/or CivNat. there's a reason you lurk two years before posting. but i suspect discussion, even from your first cuckpost, was never the point of straying from your warren.

well, we all know you're a shill now. was getting caught part of your plan, or did you think no further than getting an opportunity to mentally masturbate in self-righteousness?

back to cuckchan with you schlomo

(chek'd)
neat

No didn't you read he uses a text based browser and therefore hates reddit.

pic related is his whole argument

You don't give a shit about the constitution or the laws of this country prior to the century and a half of jewish subversion. Anons are tired of your lolberg delusions of "everything will be fine if we just follow the constitution". We are at war and have been at war since well before the 18th century. People are tired of this shit that doesn't work and do you know what happens when people get tired of playing by your gay ass rules meant for peace time? (as if peace even exists) They
DEHUMANIZE THEMSELVES AND FACE TO BLOODSHED
They aren't naturalized and they're never raised in accordance with US customs and traditions making the only proof of their being "naturalized" a piece of paper stamped out en masse by a system set up by kikes in an effort to brown out and destroy the US and Europe for that matter.
Muslims have always been an enemy to the US and Europe. You came here whining about how Holla Forums operates. Whining about how Holla Forums operates, and what, you think you can change anything here? Go fuck yourself and go be lolberg somewhere else.

White is right.

Lolbergs, the ones that aren't just leftists wanting DUDE WEED LMAO, don't even believe in open borders since that violates freedom of association. They only believe in no borders when there's no welfare state for the gibsmedats, meaning most of the immigrants would just leave when they realize that they have to compete with the natives in the marketplace. Obviously 70-95 average IQ immigrants of Latin America, Africa, and the Middle East could never compete with the 100 IQ average white American native populace in a free market, which is what the traditional lolbergs are very adamant about.

Yes I'm well aware, but the problem with that entire setup is, where do the kikes fit in for them? I know with an absolute certainty that any nationalist that isn't a cuck will give the same answer across the board. Kill 'em all. It's a proper response, but lolbergs have always struck me as being more willing to compromise because of their absolute faith in the extension of economic theory to society at large. Maybe I'm wrong in that regard but that has simply been my experience both online and off.

get yourself an assault thermos user, turn your weakness into your weapon

I can't speak for the lolbergs, but I think the answer would be, as long as they are not violating the NAP they don't care.

Based Varg
If you only knew his mind, the IQ on this one

I didnt know it was varg tbh
but if even varg can understand that point anyone should be able to tbh

Do you think he wipes the crust off of her vag before getting to work, or is it just part of the delicacy?

Sources with CNN and MSNBC are reporting that the terrorists existed the vehicle and asked citizens, where the WMDs be at?

Always good to inject some political commentary and black humour into your terrorism.

you dont understand the sexuality of the French tbh
haggard, decrepit rotten old woman may do it for someone who has sexualized existential philosophy like the French are prone to do
the entire race is full of deviant perverts, armpit licking, body hair loving bicurious french

Damn… just struck me how fake those bodies are… I've worked with enough death nos to know that is not at all how a corpse looks under any circumstances.

lol is that you Richard?

Looks like swat squad is going after something.

I was thinking the exact thing tbh

Probably wrong thinkers.

RACE WAR
A
C
E

W
A
R

Goodbye, White guy.

Your Jew Master deigned for you,

a Multicultural disaster.

No future or hope,

We;ve even subverted your pope.

Life is not fair, and now you die,

The Jew reigns supreme, we assumed all of your share.

Now die.

Only after they threw a pipe bomb out of their car after robbing a 7/11. And they would have got away with it too, if it weren't for those meddling cops and them robbing a 7/11 and throwing a pipe bomb out of their car.

The Boston bombing was the second most transparent hoax after 9/11. "We found em boys! Just like a terrorist to get away with it only to unmask themselves with the ol' robbery-and-pipe-bomb cliche".

I believe the conspiracy theory that the Saud Royal Family (who were put into power by (((the British Empire))) which created the country, I believe that they are jews pretending to be muslim for business reasons, and the guy who told me that also said they are from a long line of slavers going back to medieval times. They are jewish slavers of the middle east, and that's why the more noble Iranians who oppose slavery hate them. He said it: benjaminfulford.net/
If I were USA president I would do what Trump did, take the Saudi money and then later let Iran crush them.

har har har, Trump hates iran. He has written extensively about how he wants to protect israel and neuter iran. I'd love to be wrong, but Trumps track record on this subject is not conducive to any anti-asrael point of view.

Needs more arrows!

(check'd)
Yeah and that would be the problem.

Don't forget shooting the suspect through the throat, disabling them from ever testifying coherently

They also executed his cousin in Florida under very suspicious circumstances.

Well lolbergs aren't ethnonationalists as a whole. The ideology of libertarianism isn't inherently nationalistic. Of course you have libertarians, actually more ancap, that are ethnonationalist, like Cantwell and Morrakiu (actually he might be more civic and the ethnic part is just memes I don't know), but that's just how the ideology is. I don't really care for it, but I do like and believe in their economic policies, they do work. Just that the social policies of libertarianism, I don't like it.

Save a life, bin that knife :^)

What movie is this?

You are even more clueless about how things work than a typical ledditor.

Wait, this is not possible.. d..didnt Britain have soldiers patrolling the streets after the Manchester bombing?
Another attack is literally impossible…

Statement just released from the London Metropolitan Police:

While the death of six innocent civilians is
tragic, let us not forget that the real crime
last night was those three or four men
who shouted "Fuck Muslims" during live
broadcasts by the BBC and Sky News.
After the last incident, caught live on Sky, when a man in a pub violently slandered the Religion of Peace, it was decided to
call in the assistance of the SAS. The
police are examining CCTV and mobile
phone footage in an endevour to identify
the suspect. The public are advised
that he is still at large, and extremely dangerous. The largest manhunt in
British history is currently underway
to capture him. We will update the public as further information becomes available.

The next choice for the Native British is either fight or be slaughtered.

Civil war and death is actually coming to Europe soon.

Oh gee is it Sunday again?

If dubs
kys

Here's the original.

So? Do you realize how any things you could use as a weapon to kill people?
Don't defend British weapon laws, they're retarded. Niggers don't care about the law anyway.

I wonder what causes this retardation in the mind. It's apolitical and not necessarily even correlated with being religious. What sort of development goes on in the brain that causes someone to be a blind follower when they are otherwise intelligent and talented at what they do? The left likes to point out all of these studies that say conservatives are more prone to fear of what they don't understand and maybe there is some merit to that, but the left's whole platform, in recent history, has been based on spreading fear. And not only has their base eaten it up, it's taken on a life of it's own and become a disease we can't cure. The right has it's own blind followers but at least the core of the positions on the right have to be well thought out and studied, because the right is almost always on defense. A lot of the positions on the left have become cult like and you're considered a heretic if you don't fall in line. I think it's more than IQ, I think it some people haven't fully developed away from bicamerality.

Closest I got user - perhaps this is a non-english movie and goes by another name.

lol, maybe it's a non-pozzed film from a different dimension.

(checked)
So 6 dead is not real crime but merely tragic and sticks and stones may break my bones words is the really real crime here.
How long b4 a man hunt is launched for really real criminals who speak words of hate?
Silly me I only had to read farther to answer my question.

The largest manhunt in British history is currently underway to capture him.

Did they even kind of look for Jack the Ripper?

Actually, right at the last second the closing credits are in Cyrillic, so a russian movie maybe? I'll go digging some more or it's going to drive me nuts.

I don't know why they didn't put Bettel in there because that guy's an obvious bottom bitch.

You stupid kike pieces of shit. These are white people diying first and foremost. They weren't as mentally strong and indipendent as you and they fell for the continuous onslaught of kike propaganda. That does not make them any more less of a victim.

What do you mean? People die from tripping over bars of soap all the time.

Found it, it's from a movie called Belyy tigr (white tiger). I don't know if it's any good, but the scene with Hitler is at the end.

Interesting, thank you. Why is there a scene with Hitler at the end of a Russian tank movie?

It's made by the Russian film industry.

The Russian film industry is refreshingly low on kikery at the moment. Ethnic Russians probably made the film so it gets the tick of approval.

Hypothetical question - Would a crowdfunding website created similarly to Silk Road (without a fucking idiot giving his IRL name) dedicated to funding destructive attacks against mosques and known problematic Muslim figures work?

Yes totally goy. Attacking the symptoms of the cause is a totally bullet proof strategic move.

Shekels for you goy.

nice try GCHQ

Pussies.

Yeah I guess that's what I meant with applying economic theory to society. libertarianism never struck me as really being interested in politics. First and foremost it's really centered around economics and the market, hence the term homo economicus, which honestly just sounds like an anthropologists version of saying schlomo shekelstein. But I digress, I'm honestly at the point of "unless they're an ethnonationalist at least deep down I'm not interested".

This is literally the dumbest idea I've seen in a while.

Perhaps, but unlike how they spent they're life, they'll at least be useful in death. This is where we are m8, you best get used to it and quick.

According to the plot summary (kikepedia), the main focus is an injured Russian tank operator becoming obsessed with an enemy German tank called the "white tiger". Apparently (but this is according to the plot summary on kikepedia, and I don't know the alignment of the directors/writers) that the shadowy figure Hitler is talking to is satan, justifying his actions. If it was to pain him in a bad light, they failed miserably.

Agreed. I haven't watched the film, just that ending speech.

lol, that's retarded, everything he says is 100% true. Also, skipping around the movie, it looks like the best shot, written, and acted scene in the film. The fact that it's the final scene makes me think they probably knew it's a repdill, and made a movie just to sneak it in.

Enjoy your Chromefox botnet, you're probably a systemd fag too. I bet you don't even like elephants!

Yeah, the start of the movie seemed really out of place, or rather the last scene was drastically different in terms of tone.

GOD DAMN CIA NIGGERS

"There were anti-Semitic protests at the time of the Ripper murderers after a disputed message written on a wall in Goulston Street, near where two bodies had been found, believed to be from the killer identifying himself as Jewish."

"The message was washed off amid fears of anti-Semitic riots and its authenticity has been disputed ever since."
www .independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/jack-the-ripper-was-polish-immigrant-called-aaron-kosminski-new-book-claims-9716805.html

Don't need translation for the end.

but why?

England is really a dystopian Jewish hellhole. This is horrifying. Poor Brit bastards.

A botnet.

amd.com/en-us/innovations/software-technologies/security

How incredibly lame.

So, I was thinking;
People who use the social media site Facebook have a strong tendency to change their cover/profile picture whenever Muslims attack a European country. The change usually consists of the affected nation's flag, which is translucent and layered on top of their regular picture. Why they do it is beyond my comprehension but it doesn't mean that I can't capitalize on it, probably.

What if "someone" were to write an application that automatically do this change for them, whenever a new Muslim attack happens.

Input?

The fact that UK is deleting videos about this left and right, focusing all their energy into this shit, not letting people see WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED, angers me more than the fact that UK is as cucked as Sweden. It's like they did not suck their enemy's dick hard enough, and gave their children's protection away.

Now they try to even hide the consequences of their actions and the videos that would make some people aware that there is danger. For fucks sake, what's with this deletion of videos? Within minutes they're fucking gone. Who the fuck sits behind a PC now and does this shit? HELLO FAGS, they attacked 50 people in cold blood, and you're deleting shit. Fuck, UK is just digusting now.

do you like… mein kampf…

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

MAKE IT STOP MAKE IT STOP

I literally can't fucking take this anymore. All I'm seeing on social media is people running a 24/7 damage control campaign for Islamic terrorists.

sure, so long as it obeyed intersectional priciples, normies would eat it up. that would mean turd world flags would get priority over developed nations.

how long before you use it to expose jews?

You expected something different this time?

anything that fucks with normies is good user

Madness is like a disease, it spreads. I really wouldn't care if all these cucks got taken out, the problem is that there will be a new place for Muslims to breed and spread on to the next area that Jews can spread their madness.

It's one hell of a pickle.

The people who post there are compromised. You can show them facts but it means nothing to them. They are demoralized and won't understand what's going on until the military boot is kicking them in their fat bottom.

dirty fucking muslims

This post was the 666th reply in this thread.

The fate of the traitor is always much worse than the fate of the enemy. The fact you're so keen on defending these worthless normies probably means you're a traitor as well.

Agree and amplify.

Well thanks to this attack I have successfully red pilled my extremely liberal sister on the evils of islam and how they are nothing but a golem for the real enemy. ==DAS JUDEN==

Showing the reality is now pushing a political agenda? Fuck off.
Maybe we should all pretend everything is fine, hide all the corpses under the carpet like the media does and keep telling ourselves the problem will solve itself with more tolerance while more people get murdered thanks to inaction.

That's the thing, I considered including non-European countries, however it I'm fairly certain the software would lose its appeal if flags they do not recognize suddenly cover their profile picture. They simply can't relate to the primarily Muslim countries.

I'm no expert, but compassion is NOT the primary reason for the people change their image. It's my opinion that they do it simply because everyone else around them are doing it in addition to the concept of their peers implicating that they don't care, that is more important to them than actually caring. As long as it's an European country, of course.

I considered to perhaps stage an "intrusion", where a non-translucent QR-code replace their profile picture. It's in it's infancy, so I'm not entirely sure how it would work. Alternatives and suggestions are much welcome.

Can`t wait for the shitskins to occupy Buckingham Palace.

People fucking died AGAIN because of mudslimes, yet they're angry at 'racists'.

These people deserve not to draw breath.

Webm

Because they are the first type of vehicle The Google Musk Rats will be automating (no more driving jobs)

Of course not, it's shoes didn't come off.

They wanna build a prison system - for you and meeee SOAD

Haha some people still don't understand who is orchestrating this shite.

Cause it's a Thriller, nobody can escape the beast with the 40 eyes

They'll come for you user

Their time comes and right about soon

Never forget.

Oh dear, get a DNA test, you're in for a nasty shock.

Some of us understand, most don't; even the ones here that think they do.

(((Anjem Choudary))) practicing (((lawyer))) the yin to (((Tommy Robinsons))) yang.

No Chaim you just hate.

Bored now time for people to get it.

Praise be Kek if that happens

I suppose it's just history repeating itself. There must have been numerous people way back when that realized integrating niggers into society was a bad idea and that it would only lead to crime and murder… and what happened? We learned to adjust to the crime and the murder much like Europe is learning to adjust to the yearly terrorist attacks.

Now I just wish history would repeat itself in a more positive way and we'd get another Hitler.

god damn it I won't go anywhere unarmed from now on fuck this

First pic is related to this

Lincoln himself said whites and blacks couldn't integrate completely.

Better get packing user… :'^)

What luck for rulers that men don't think for themselves.

Adolph Hitler

Why the fuck did no one try and subdue 3 guys with knives? Like I get the bystander effect and everything. But everyone just hides and does nothing while the killers just freely run around stabbing people? It's fucking pathetic.

This harkens back to that user's post about the lemmings being NPCs. What's so perplexing is actually really simple - you basically spell out one of the reasons behind it. They are not cult-like, they are a cult. However, the sheer magnitude and presence of this disease is what makes it so incredible, "how can a cult be this big?"

I mean, how many fucking times do you have to be enriched explosively before it activates your almonds? This is a real, legitimate threat being outweighed by the fear of social ostracization and wrongthink.

Prove there were 3 guys with knives without using the testimony of jews and other crisis actors.
Guess what?

Chicken squat?

It's almost like some
SATANIC
cult leader is manipulating their minds or something…..

I'm so pissed off about this. Our nations publicly funded broadcaster, ABC, relegated this to the last 30 seconds of the news program with no mention of what the terrorists are, who they represent or what their motivations are.

I second this wholeheartedly.

What a fucktard. Brainwashing is serious business.

Personally I call these kind of people "enablers of terrorism". ISIS would exploit people like this, as it means more serious discussions and measures to deal with terrorism are sabotaged by PC bullshit. To be blunt, the problem requires a harsh solution and political correctness needs to be eliminated in order to do so.

But back on point, what's actually funny about these people is that they're as likely to blame all of Christianity for the actions of a few (same goes for any group against their ideology), so they're effectively hypocrites too.

You know there's a country with a constitution "modeled after the United States," even after its replacement in the 80's. The original iteration was created in 1847, before we even had our civil war.
We call this country Liberia, largely known as a home to constant civil war and occasional cannibalism.
A constitution is as useless as the wood pulp it is printed on if the population is completely worthless at actually carrying it out. Lurk without posting for a good two years and you'll start to understand you pseudo-intellectual faggot.

If you don't already see the logic behind that, why would a replacement population give a single fucking god damn what the original population had in place? In fact, it would be in their best interest to replace that social structure with their own entirely. Populations like the Muslims explicitly advertise this to their followers, and the kikes do the same but are a bit more discrete about it. Even if the Constitution remains in place after those of European stock hopefully aren't gone, it will only be a piece of paper framed in glass that nobody actually listens to. It's already pretty damn close to being exactly that. Also, let's be honest here. Whites founded the United States. Full stop. If you spent literally any time whatsoever lurking here you would know that.

So, why don't you go back to whatever shithole you came from, because you're clearly not from here, and flagellate yourself with whatever shreds of the constitution you can grub up from the decaying infrastructure of our country, alongside your comrade individualist proto-libertarian "i am very smart" philosophy students. If you don't learn anything from these attacks, you won't learn anything until they're happening at your fucking front door.

Then again (((ISIS))) is isreal, so maybe they meant Talmudic judaism is the cause of all this, which is true.

Tell me shlomo what did Hitler do?

Of course not. That would be bad for continuing the push for more (((immigration))) into the USA. Because this type of thing clearly shows that we need more shitskins in our country.

He stood up to the Kike menace. That's what he did.

I should have specified which ABC. The Australian one.

Checked

Yes and what is the main tenet of political correctness.
Which race must you NOT criticize.
Which race must you NOT point out run everything.
Royalty
Politicians
Media
Justice
CEO's
Educators Indoctrinators
Tax avoiding mega elite

Wake the fuck up people

Oh I see. I thought the publicly funded thing sounded funny. The point still stands, though.

Hi, /leftytranny/.

Do you have that pic of who seems to be the board owner that gets you instabanned for posting there?

take back our lands

wut…

That little rant is almost cringier than the selfies.

Dig deeper.

user delivers.
God, what an abomination.

I'm ready to help anyway I can

FUCKEN MUSLIM CUNTS

Is it sad that the two best looking women in that pic are men..?

Thought you were replying to for a second there.

Did it happen at the Rothschild's home base?

You didn't really pay attention to what has been going on recently in britbongistan I guess.

Fucking jew cunt it's dangerous to assume nobody understands what you do and how you do it.
Shall we list Geoffrey Wrights other films?
Any user you wants to know just how deep the rabbit hole goes would be wise to. And life is a festival to the wise.
Do you believe in angels? Demons? God? The devil?

She should have died hereafter;
There would have been a time for such a word.
— To-morrow, and to-morrow, and to-morrow,
Creeps in this petty pace from day to day,
To the last syllable of recorded time;
And all our yesterdays have lighted fools
The way to dusty death. Out, out, brief candle!
Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player
That struts and frets his hour upon the stage
And then is heard no more. It is a tale
Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury
Signifying nothing.

— Macbeth (Act 5, Scene 5, lines 17-28

Geoffrey Wright adapted Macbeth for Film as well as other films about witchcraft with loads of jews.

any SJWs/faggots killed in this attack?

Any jews?
Only kidding, obviously no jews were harmed let alone any important figures or emblems of jewish power of which there are thousands to choose from in London.

Theresa May just said she wants more Internet legislation to "combat terrorism."

she has her priorities straight

who do i even vote for?

she's awful and wants to take our freedom away
corbyn is open borders = suicide

I posted this in the Theresa May thread

Oy vey, Vote Tory, silence the last Englishman

The last "terrorism bill" that Cameron put forward essentially placed figures like David Irving at the top of the anti-terror bill.

''When David Irving goes to a university to deny the Holocaust – university leaders rightly come out and condemn him. They don’t deny his right to speak but they do challenge what he says. But when an Islamist extremist goes there to promote their poisonous ideology, too often university leaders look the other way through a mixture of misguided liberalism and cultural sensitivity.

As I said, this is not about clamping down on free speech. It’s just about applying our shared values uniformly.''
gov.uk/government/speeches/extremism-pm-speech

independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/david-cameron-extremism-speech-read-the-transcript-in-full-10401948.html

Any right-wing parties on the ballot, or spoil it.

Everyday stuff m8
Oven degreaser apparently makes great mace.

it's like, almost as if,allegedly, seeming as, if it hinted at being the result of jews

Well you can't have anyone explaining what an avatar is and how one entity always finances both sides in in a killing competition.
That's educating people and that would be terrifying for the true (((master race))).

why would you ever need to defend yourself? if somebody attacks you just love them twice as much

Is BNP even a thing anymore?

If not just say something that would get you arrested in the UK that's political in nature and then apply for asylum in the US.

Hi britcuck

We have some of the most sophisticated intelligence infrastructure, if not the most, and still these attacks happen. Those with the power to stop them don't want to.

We have open borders with any side, Corbyn at least tells the truth about it.
He is more likely to be able to be forced into a referendum on immigration (and anything else), which is the referendum we needed.

Zionist Neocons offered BNP bribe *IN 2007*, to ignore Jew paper money, & attack Islam

Oh I totally forgot about that one. Here's the HQ version.

This is a really good idea, actually. Why don't we go on twatter posing as imams and school people on the true nature of Islam?

Tommy Robinson and the rest of the jewish counter jihadis already do that.
The Talmud is that inspiration, as it is for modern terrorism

And if you did one of those for Talmudic judaism which do you think would get you in more trouble.
smh

Oh that's unfortunate.

Because Islam is the truth, despite millions of atheists disputing that fact…

Turning the peoples sight from the evidence of violence and keeping them away from the truth

It's way past breeding, its already hatched

because those victims were murdered by a strongly worded critique in a BBC news comments section

Move along, nothing to see here

Don't do anything about this, we are still in charge

reminder that acceleration is a lie

these people will NEVER
NEVER
NEVER
NEVER
wake up

This.

There seems to be an interesting pattern whenever one of these (((ISIS))) terror attacks takes place.

twitter.com/MelaninMerchant/status/871133457098866689

The NHS is like a golden calf here. Prepare to see a lot of this sort of thing.

Amazing painting.
I agree, humans have a habit of getting used to things. That's what scares me the most. The slow decline into South Africa / Brazi.

That bitch Theresa May is using this attack to justify internet censorship! You know what that will mean for places like this right? You really think they'll stop with kababs?

The point is the scripted tweets, all saying the same thing

Don't lefties love safe spaces?

Welcome to British politics kek

Come to London and you could find yourself stabbed and mugged from a wide selection of the 3rd world filth from all corners of the Earth.

That's true diversity

It doesn't matter, for the next week more o less, they'll reduce the security until the next incident.
They can prevent this, but that would be too munch work and "islamophobic". I bet you that one of the next attack would be in a school or college and they would do the same shit.

You work with many typhus victims?

Not until they get another dozen cops on the scene for backup. Meanwhile in America a single cop can deal with a knife-wielding maniac. Bongs are pathetic.

Terry Davis is a modern prophet.

Sort your fucking priorities out.

As if that wasn't bad enough, a school called the police on a child because he looked up the UKIP website at school.
independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/school-called-police-because-boy-visited-ukip-website-on-class-computer-a6899641.html
archive.fo/f3Nu1