Flops

Post some flops, so we can all laugh. I'll start with the most obvious ones. Thank you, Ubisoft.

Battleborn comes to mind.

Why is Ubisoft such a garbage company?

I don't fucking understand this company.

Its libral propaganda.

From wikipedia: Watch Dogs broke the record for biggest first day sales in Ubisoft history.[86] Watch Dogs had the biggest launch of a new IP in the United Kingdom ever, beating 2011's L.A. Noire by more than half its sales.[87][c] Overall, Watch Dogs is the 17th biggest game launch in the United Kingdom of all time.[87] A week after its release, Ubisoft announced that the game had sold 4 million units worldwide.[89] Watch Dogs sold more than 94,000 copies during its debut week in Japan.[90] As of 10 July 2014, the game has shipped 8 million copies.[91] On 30 October 2014, Ubisoft revealed that Watch Dogs has shipped 9 million copies, and has helped Ubisoft sales rise more than 65 percent.[92] However, the Wii U version of the game performed poorly in its launch week, debuting at No. 14 on the Wii U chart in UK.[93] As of 31 December 2014, Watch Dogs has shipped 10 million copies.[94]

4 million sold in a week isn't a flop, at least financially. The fact that no one talked about it with any positves afterward is of no concern to Ubisoft. They know how they're going to market the sequel.

It was once a decent company with a few fluke titles. Then they ended up milking them dry just like jade milked people dry

Isn't it the most preordered game in history?

Rainbow Six is alright.

The Tomb Raider reboot sold 6 million and was also considered a failure.

It's one of the more tolerable games Ubishit pushed out as of late.

Funnily enough it's the only one on the list that doesn't follow the Ubisoft open world with tower system design. I was more ripping on that shit formula that every game they make is mandated to have.

Depends on where you set expectations. Squeenix wanted Tomb Raider to sell 10 million+, when it didn't they deemed it a failure despite making money off it.

You can say what you want about Ubishit but I don't think they have their head THAT far up their asses.

I'm gonna fuck you in the ass.

If you're a frog and need a publisher they're actually really good, ubisoft is heavily nationalist

Now that's a catastrophic failure. I guess it justifies Ubisoft's approach to PC, though. Doesn't include Uplay I suppose, so not all the sales, but damn.

I don't think that will get me erect and hard user, only soft and floppy

user you're assuming that just because a game is extremely bad and had a bad reception it sold poorly

I suppose whether it's a flop or not depends on if you're looking at sales figures or general reception, but you got to love the fact that "journos" are still angry that their shilling for DMC didn't work as well as they'd hoped.

They make the same game over and over. I think the only thing they have to do is pay a writer to come up with different scenarios and plots.

What part of those 3 images help me identify that the game is in fact a flop (assuming I am only using the image as evidence and not prior knowledge of the game's shittiness).

Clever pun, but you're still getting an anal dicking.

Meant DmC. My bad.

jesus christ even at 4k the game looks like shit

who could've possibly guessed

To be fair, 40K owners is kind of meh. Age of Decadence, the nichiest of niche RPGs, sold 50,000 copies according to Vince. Indie games with more mainstream appeal should probably do significantly better.

Is Age of Decadence a four year old vita game ?

This. Ubishit made a few ok games with potential. People bought into the potential and nothing happened

now that's a sanic
why can't ubishit go back to the years up to 2006 where they at least made a single good game every year

sorry to tell you this user but because of pre-order retards this shit game was financially successful.

its so hard for a game to bomb these days as most of them make their budget back before they even release, truly this is the end of days.

Senran is proof that weebs will buy any garbage provided it has enough anniemay tittays and waifus to masturbate too.

i was going to buy that in the summer sale; is it actually good or is it just tiddies?