Giant bosses thread

What are some enemies or bosses that are really big?

I should have expected this.

Synchronicity

Monster Hunter has some big guys 4u. Is SotC actually good or is it some big meme? Haven't played because no Playstation.

The Storm King was pretty huge, although gimmicky.
Does the Tower Knight count?

This guy's pretty big.

Souls games have a lot of large bosses

and Dragon's Dogma

Best Prime series boss, coming through

This boss is the size of a planet

It's pretty fun. It's all about the waifus and how you can climb them, locating and hit their weak spots, and bring them down.

Shame Angra is such a pushover.

It's shit.
It's pure and utter shit.
It's absolute 200% total fucking trash

Beat this game on Commander a few days ago. Pretty damn fun. I'm scared of trying it on Magnus though

Superb taste my friend. I also like the music for the fight as well

But rocks would chafe your dick user

slap those titties

>>>/gulag/

Why do her titties fart out stink gas?

What kind of fucking plebeians are you?

That reminds me. I need to get around to playing the Momodora games. I've had them sitting on my Hard Drive for a while.

its only lethal to jews dont worry

This guy is pretty huge. Shame his battle is shit.

Gogmazios is a bit more fun but I only had fun because of insect glaive mounting and the rodeo god skill.

Saved off google.

You could always crop it out.

Why would I waste time doing that? I'm just going to delete it anyway.

It would only take a few seconds. Are you really that fucking lazy?

What?

Why the fuck would I crop the image when I'm just going to delete it after it's uploaded?

Why are you so triggered because of some shitty text on a crappy quality image?

Standards.

i suppose in his mind, when that post is made we all go and comment on the penis of whoever obtained those digits. but i dont have that kind of attention span

It's a generic image off jewgle. Stop being autistic

More like getting upset at something inconsequential.

I'd understand if it was an image that was posted repeatedly, but getting upset over something like that is stupid.

If you guys want to wallow in shit and have no standards then by all means continue to do so, but once you post here you are subject to the standards of the board.

pebble penis

heres your post bro

I came here just to laugh at you

Well this thread fell apart fast

It was crashed from the start

All because some faggot couldn't take 5 seconds to find a better image on google.

The Wonderful 101's final boss is about the size of a planet. Most other stylish action games feature pretty big guys, although I think some of them (like Bayonetta) hurt because of the bosses' massive size.

La-Mulana also had a final boss technically the size of the entire map, even if you only fight one small projection of its spirit

Better question is why it's hosted on some site called "ifunny" when it's just a game screenshot with nothing funny about it

Definitely True. Jeanne is still the best boss fight in the first game.

Are we even on the playfield?

Why din't you crop it?

Does this nigga count? Asura's Wrath barely qualifies as a game.

tfw reveal trailer made me think this would be the spiritual sequel to God Hand

YOU COULD HAVE CROPPED THIS

I still think Asura's Wrath was a fun little romp but the fact that they put the actual ending behind dlc is unforgivable

The moon man from Terraria is pretty big.
Too bad he's easy to cheese with a skybridge, a mount and a Vortex Beater using Chlorophyte bullets.

oh yeah? people sure made a big fuss over not being able to cheese him with thorns or whatever

shadow of the colossus is one of the few games to make giant bosses actually work. Most games just boil them down to a few weak points or QTEs, never really making their size matter. Most of the time the best bosses in games are ones that are around your size and skill set.

both games have awful bosses

Sin is breddeh big.

Can we count this?

Both are good choices. I like the Gog because it's an opportunity to play with the defenses for once, and fire off the fucking awesome cannon. The Dala has it's problems, sure, but one of the best moments in the game is when you lead your friends through their first run of it, and have to lead them all to victory.

I just like bosses with cool uses of the environment. Climbing up the Dala, and carting around the Gog, even running around on the Dah'ren are some of my favourite fights.

I got a poster like that when they were doing the Six Flags promotion. Looks nice.

And thats one of the worst ones