CAR MOUNTING PAVEMENT AND STABBING ATTACK IN LONDON

Armed police attend incident at London Bridge amid reports of car mounting pavement and stabbing attack.

No attacks for ages and suddenly three since our early election was called. Total (((coincidence))).

news.sky.com/story/knife-attack-after-car-mounts-pavement-in-london-reports-10903580

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/jun/03/london-bridge-closed-after-serious-police-incident-reports
archive.is/qT6RF
rt.com/uk/390745-london-bridge-van-hits-people/
archive.fo/A7DRo
twitter.com/WoolwichSpart/status/871135673046249472/
youtu.be/SWzeCy9tExk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

JUST SINK IN THE FUCKING OCEAN ALREADY ENGLAND

Sorry everyone's at halfchan right now

BUMP

Rolling for religion of peace boys!
Who /comfy/ here?

Rolling for "dark white skin"

rolan for "British Man"

What have I become?

Rolling for a drunk chink.

And lets be honest, nothing will come of it.

This happened last year, attack after attack after attack after attack.

We say we told you so, cucks play elton john, and nothing happens, on both sides

Rolling for not sure if it's terrorism

ROLLING FOR A NIGGER, BLACK AS THE NIGHT

OK but what about white male alt-right terrorism guise

You don't even care about innocents killed or raped, you're just suffering from white fragility and want to keep your privilege isnt that right

Daily Mail has said it's a Terrorist Attack. Let's see what more mature tabloids such as The Guardian™ have to say about this obvious poor refoojie just trying to get to England from Calais so much that he "accidentaly" runs over 20 people and drops his knife into someone's chest repeatedly.

DON'T JUMP TO CONCLUSIONS PRAY FOR LONDON

ABSOLUTELY ENRICHING

DO THE RIGHT THING
IT'LL GO FAR
SAVE A LIFE
AND BIN THAT CAR

BAN ASSAULT CARS

Who the fuck are you talking to newfag?

Daily reminder that global warning is LITERALLY to blame for terrorism.

t.bernie sanders

HOW MANY TIMES THIS YEAR SO FAR? FUCKING MEMORY HOLE!

LONDON BRIDGE IS FALLING DOWN!!!

theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/jun/03/london-bridge-closed-after-serious-police-incident-reports

archive.is/qT6RF

Diversity is muh strangf!

Not all muhslimz

JUST

rt.com/uk/390745-london-bridge-van-hits-people/

Wasn't there a guy that warned of a terror attack and posted a picture of big ben? An user posted it here a few days ago. Anyone saved it?

I'ma roll for a diversion tactic. Move the squadies towards that area and bust out the nail bombs and AK's.

The claim was the 31st, nothing happened.

It's so common there anyone could make a post about that and within a week or two a terrorist attack would happen.

k then, nvm

WE HAVE TO REMEMBER
IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH ISLAM
IT'S JUST A PART OF LIVING IN A LARGE CITY
FORGET ABOUT TOKYO OR BEIJING HAVING NO TERRORIST ATTACKS EVERY WEEK THOSE AREN'T REAL CITIES

That isn't a city, it's a dump that gets covered in smog that will hopefully kill the population faster.

These attacks just keep coming at faster and faster paces.
This is a golden time to be alive

If you can stay alive, that is.

YEAH xD SO MANY HAPPENINGS xD SO MUCH LULZ xD NORMIES GOT OWNED xD BETA UPRISING xD

#PrayersforLondonBridge

SHOTS
FUCKING
FIRED

Nah, the golden time to be alive is when all this shit is fucking done and over with with their heads on a spike for murdering innocents while we laugh at libtard salt as they keep saying they didn't deserve this. This is the dark before the dawn.

It just makes me feel fuzzy every time something big happens
Like I'm living through history

IT HASNT EVEN BEGUN

Possibly three attackers that ran people down in a van, jumped out and began stabbing and shooting.

Once you've been through 20 or so of these exact situations, the only way to deal with it is humor.

same, also: earlier tonight an afghan refugee in a shelter in the German city of Regensburg took a 5yo kid hostage and slaughtered him in front of police and the kid's six year old brother
sliced up the mother too

its a dune coon come on guys

either that or (((ISIS)))

I don't know if we had a thread on this, but since it's the happening thread I'll post this here:
The reason why the terrorist who carried out the Berlin truck attack wasn't arrested before taking action could be that they have insiders in the police. He should have been arrested, but police officers falsified reports and informations in his file. An investigation has been launched, and multiple police officers' homes have been raided to look for evidence of a conspiracy.
Now, we all found odd that in England, which is a country with mass surveillance and one CCTV for every 10 people, a terrorist waving an IS flag from his window wasn't on the high-risk list and was able to bomb that concert. But all of that becomes understandable if you take into account that the police have been infiltrated.

you don't need to hope for more carnage, you know there will be more.
and you also know why these things happen mostly in france and in bongistan.
the point with muzzies is that they muz. they will always muz, no matter what.

Don't listen to the leaks, you're not allowed to.
But we are.
We'll tell you what you need to know.
T. CNN

please be muslim

whats the link nigga?>

this would honestly deserve it's own thread.

here we go again…
Amish Dawn Claiming Responsibility

Dehumanize Yourself And Face To Bloodshed

I only have a German source right now: archive.fo/A7DRo

Do you even need to hope for that at this point?

"Climate change" is taking responsibility for this?

Truck/stabbing attack against random people in a Western Capital during Ramadan. What the fuck else could this be?

checked

I'll try making a thread tonight then, I'm not sleeping tonight anyway since I'm trying to fix my sleep schedule. Anybody has the pic on how to make a nice OP and how to format the green text ?

It's clearly a white cis het man of course.

Shitposting aside, of course it's going to be a mudslime.

I've never understood the lighting up buildings meme. Is it like a marker for buildings IS should attack for even more victims?

It's a 10 second jog from the van crash, probably the same guys.

via google translate:
In a refugee camp in Regensburg, a 41-year-old Afghan took a five-year-old as a hostage.
The five-year-old boy from Russia was mortally injured. The police had to shoot the hostess.
The background of the act is not yet known.
With a dramatic incident in an asylum-seekers' home near police operations in a refugee home (Bavaria), there were two dead on Saturday.
The police confirmed media reports in the evening. A 41-year-old man from Afghanistan brought a five-year-old boy from Russia into his power and injured him deadly.
The perpetrator also inflicted serious injuries on the child's mother. The accused officials shot at the Afghans. They met him deadly.
The five-year-old and the 41-year-old still died on the spot. The mother survived. The six-year-old brother of the killed child had to witness the scene in an accommodation in Arnschwang near Cham and suffered a severe shock.
Several other people - including one of the policemen - were treated for shocks. The background of the act was initially unclear.

2nd incident at #boroughmarket …. praying for everyone up there .xxxx

LOL

are upset?

showing misguided empathy, one of the most important virtues in the current age

Other thread got stickyd

I miss the pre-globalism era where you could slaughter an entire city of 40.000+ and nobody would have a problem with it. People today have grown far too flimsy tbh

On the road and didn't save it

These fucking people.

Imagine how many there will be, god forbid, if Labour wins the election?

Whilst people are getting slaughtered by Islamic terrorists… I honestly don't know what to say here.

HAHAHAHAHAHA, you mean when? Mary Janes lead shrunk to 1. It seems like the liberals in London want more terror attacks and muzzies, it's bad for the UK but great for the United States.

Fucking pathetic.

Where is that from.

The last time sand niggers attacked that Draw Mohammed thing in Texas, they got fucking ventilated. You yuropeans aren't armed and can't shoot them, so they attack you instead.

I am completely okay with this.

It's in the video

I'm a burger, Pennsylvania user that participated in the great flipping of PA going red for Trump.

The cops don't even have guns, fuck that prick I'll run for the fucking door. No way am waiting to be target practice for some raghead along with the other sheep.

Pretty much. Soft targets and all that.

I saw it, but is the video from now?

News just said 3 men left the van with 15cm long knives/machetes and attacked another 7 people.

who's having a comfy time with a cold one right now?

No idea, not a Britbong.

About to make a burger on the BBQ and drink a beer. Its a /comfy/ Saturday in burgerland watching London go up in flames.

The final results of communism in practice, let this be a warning to all of us stateside. Our time will come…..unfortunately.

The Tories have been in government for 7 years and presided over record levels of immigration higher than any Labour government did - the bulk of which was non-EU migration which they COULD control by chose not to. I hate Labour but this ebin maymay about them being the only pro immigration party here is moronic.

Not me, I'm pissed off at my brother. Posting here is what calms me down tbh.

Pootin done it derp.

Shame that there weren't more casualties. Would have been even more interesting.

This has to be a shoop, it fucking has to be. Russia has more muslims than the UK. He's been dealing with them for years.

leave asshole.

THIRD ATTACK

Go back to reddit you fat nasty fuck

Holy shit, nigger, see a doctor if that’s the case. This place infuriates me.

Narrow minded or maybe just widely accurate.

the night is still young my friend

Sounds like she should volunteer to a refugee camp. It might teach her a thing or two assuming they don't behead her after they gangrape her.

I fucking am

Third time’s the bomb.

OY VEY

What calms me is the diversion and company if that makes sense. Holla Forums has never infuriated me for whatever reason, I mean it's not like the stuff which gets posted here wasn't known from elsewhere, at least for me.

GIVE A FUCK
BIN THAT TRUCK

RT: dozens injured, police hunting 3 armed.

(TRIPS)

This confirms that we meme

GIVE A FUCK
BIN THAT TRUCK

Thanks. Just showed that to a Refugees Welcome group. Sick of their shit.

There's something Happening in Vauxhill now.

Should have binned that Bentley.

That stream was absolutely god-tier
I wish I could have been there in-person

GIVE IN GENTLY
BIN THAT BENTLY

Uh, thread theme?

The ending was massively good

To our rule you’ll be more pliant
If you give up your Reliant

No,

fucking degenerate ya.

You don't like Saxon, legends of British Metal?

Alright Achmed

The one who knocks.

No faggot, the theme needs to be funeral music. There will be no uprising in the UK. If over 9000 fucking terror attacks wont wake those fucking sheep up then they can go fuck off, the United States is the last chance for a nationalist country.

OH GOD
WHY WON'T THEY THINK OF THE PEACEFUL MUSLIMS THAT WILL FACE HARRASSMENT

Its a sandnigger
twitter.com/WoolwichSpart/status/871135673046249472/

How many Muslims have you killed in the great Crusade BurgerMan?

Why would you enjoy music of slaves that don't even have a will to live?

Those peaceful Muslim's stabbing people are suffering Islamophobia RIGHT NOW

7, 4 men, 2 women and a child

Nah, classic British HM is what is needed. Lift their spirits up and all that.

Saxon are based and not really your average Brit.

Killing 50 million Americans in one shot
1. Would only happen in a liberal region
2. Would result in the complete and total genocide of Islam around the world down to the last unborn child.

SO GO FOR IT.

fucking mods took down my idea for a mobile florist in europe to sell shit. just think what could be sold today?

I'm pretty sure Norm is joking, the guy is somewhat right wing.
Isn't his friend a holohoax exposer?

It seems this terrorist was smart for a change, he didnt get caught right after the truck attack but got out and slid peoples throats.

Beheadings of peace I suppose.

FAR SUPERIOR RHYME user
I enjoy it and so do the digits

How about vid related?

(((Silver Mt. Zion))) makes some pretty serious melancholy music. And this one's lyrics seem pretty appropriate to me.

Meh

Ah is he? I can never tell anymore

Same shit as other brits until proven otherwise.

It's actually become a thing that I look forward to, I remember one or two years ago there was a terrorist attack pretty much every week and it was part of my daily routine to shitpost on Holla Forums about it.
Don't feel too bad about it though since a large part of the victims are often muslims or leftists.

You did something right for once, mods.

They only have knives. Fucking knives. Our ancestors would have strung them up from a tree and left the heads on pikes. And the current metro-sexuals we have run like girls.

They call themselves Saxon and sing about battling Muslims. That's called a clue.

Thanks UFC for scheduling an event today. That means I've got snacks for the snackbar.

This caring about the "backlash" more than the those slaughtered in the attack is far too common amongst "liberals." Why do they all think this way?

Well if the hajis are playing it smartly, these are just diversionary attacks in order to tie up police resources.

he's joking dumb fuck

Well to be honest, these people voted for all of this and thus wanted all this. So we might as well capitalize on it and enjoy the entertainment.

==DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF AND FACE TO BLOODSHED==

highly doubt it. Once you get above 4 people or so, chance of someone squealing increases to where they'd get caught. If they had access to any decent weapons… they couldn't even get guns, and police advice is "run, hide and tell?" The yonly have a knoves! Form a lynch mob and hang them up from the goddam bridge. As bad as the ZOG is, at least I can keep my guns. Pull a knife in me and I can put a few rounds through the chest.

and how the fuck should I know? They really do think this way

All our cities gonna burn
All our bridges gonna crack
All our pennies gonna rot
There'll be mud across our tracks

All our children gonna die

Then the west will rise again
The west will rise again
So good night vain children
Tonight is yours

The lights are yours
If you'd just ask for more
Than poverty and war
If you'd just ask for more

What we loved was not enough

I wonder what the excuse will be how this is not an islamic terror attack

True, those who are not leftist would not bother living in London.
I visited it 2 years ago and most of the people I saw were muslims and orthodox jews.

It will be a mental health issue.

Well this was disappointing. It was interesting for half an hour.

He poor working class boy he dindu nuffin just tryin to get here from Calais.

workplace violence as always

Why aren't you faggots in the real thread?

Suck cocks.

Three perpetrators.
Must be a mass hallucination.
They all thought they saw people eating before sundown.

the "50 million in a nuke explosion" kind of gives it away..

This one was first. We are better.

what the fuck do you care? are you that fucking pathetic you worry about how many cunts are in your fucking thread?

PRetty cool. I have RT going on Ipad and play COD: MW 3 the Brit board and chasing cunts through london on other screen.

…………………………….

BLOODY HELL

MW 3 was fucking great, you got to still kill niggers and sand-kikes before the Jews ruined the entire thing.

Yep, those racist Brits shouldn't have been invading the terrorist safe space, it was all self defense.

It's switches sometimes with sheer depression that no matter how many attacks, some retards STILL don't understand or don't want to understand what the actual problem is and how to fucking solve it.

The most terrifying thing to realize is that back in the 1930s, the media COULD EASILY HAVE CLAIMED THE PEOPLE WHO WERE RUN OVER WERE THE ACTUAL TERRORISTS and no one could provide evidence to question them.

Early in life I have noticed that no event is ever correctly reported in a newspaper, but in Spain, for the first time, I saw newspaper reports which did not bear any relation to the facts–not even the relationship which is implied in an ordinary lie. I saw great battles reported where there had been no fighting, and complete silence where hundreds of men had been killed. I saw troops who had fought bravely denounced as cowards and traitors, and others who had never seen a shot fired hailed as the heroes of imaginary victories; and I saw newspapers in London retailing these lies and eager intellectuals building emotional superstructures over events that had never happened. I saw, in fact, history being written not in terms of what happened but of what ought to have happened according to various ‘party lines.’
– George Orwell, Looking Back on the Spanish War, 1943

not watching RT, the declared enemy of ZOG and best channel

FUCKING RRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Yes. Norm's style of comedy is extremely dry humor. He knocked it out of the park with that tweet.

I could understand that sentiment if afterwards they wouldn't try to bend facts to their will and try to justify all the bullshit with some retarded arguemnt that a child can look through.

LIve Tarawih Khutbah East London Mosque

Some kind of live Ramadan chanting, or maybe just normal muzzie chanting.

Comments still open.

This is what happens when "online antisemitic hate" moves from internet backwaters like stormfront and VNN to twitter and faceberg. "ISIS" (i.e., Jew-weaponized muzzies) start blowing up people and running them over so that Israel looks like the good guys again. Oh well, I guess this phase of the game was inevitable given how many co-opted politicians that the Jews were able to install into power.

Bump

I can't believe I didn't like this woman durine the bush years. And I didn't even watch the daily show or anything.

No one did since she shilled for bush and neo-cohens. I still don't like her, she's been with way too many jews and even niggers.

lol, "he was carrying something that was about a foot long."

You cannot pin this on muslims! I say this everytime and it is always true, just as my (((media))) tells me!

Oh the ironing

The Latvian/Ukraine crew will totally hate you for that lad.

I'm guessing she meant evil right wingers and not Muslims?

Is she one of the ones offering to pick people up? I've got something a foot long for her..

she is good at bantz though

Think of all the problems that could be solved if we simply banned cars and knives.

#common sense car laws

Glad I picked tonight to drink. Londoners, keep us posted on what your mudslime mayor says.

What, exactly, is she talking about?

Nationalism ofc.

Anime

JUST

The hashtag has moved away from the actual attack to all this

We have already banned knives now we just need to ban any car that isn't self driving and gps located with an MI5 destructor unit built into the owner/emergency driver seat. And then everything will be scrummy, merry ole England what ho boys?

t. REEEEEing bong

So Sharia then?

( -_-)

How many of these are bots? The tweets all look nondescript enough to apply to any snackbar attack.

I have seen reports that SAS is being deployed, so you may get what you expect.

This terrorist attack serves as another proof that the UK needs strong leader right now like Theresa May. Also we shouldn't let Labour nationalise railways. Vote for the safety of the UK.

Yes Amber Rudd you are most correct. Collect 6000000000 shekels.

I'm going to go ahead and say "none".

Muslims actually weren't involved, they're just the victims of a false flag. The real perpetrators are Russian assassins sent directly from Putin who were airlifted out of the area after the attack so that Zornald BLUMPF COULD HAVE HIS TWO SCOOPS WITHOUT ANYONE NOTICING!
TWOOOOOOO SCOOOOOOOOOPS

They have reached levels of Stockholm syndrome that should only be possible in Sweden.

Is it still happening ?

I'm seeing a handful of tweets about that yeah. Hmm.

Man, this Bombadan is not disappointing.

I've seen far-left faggots declare shit down using that word, but they abuse it relentlessly. The only common meaning it seems to have in their usage is 'where someone wants things to go'. Less crime and less terror attacks are genuinely seen as some sort of insane dogma.

Don't be a cuckold, you get to do that even in the newer ones. The badly written 1-dimensional "evil Mars goys" in Infinite Warfare was either a pooinloo or a mudslime.

THE 666 has been completed
6 attacks, 6th day of the week, 6th month of the year
Last attack happened at the (((Sun))))
Guess we know who is orchestrating these attacks now (as if we didn't already)

#notallmuslims you bunch of filthy bigot nazis. This was obviously a right wing false flag to push a xenophobic policy, I'm on to you nazis, you did this
:^)

Trumpet News: reports of explosions

SAS is already deployed. I'm moving them right now through London in MW 3. Also: do you think the ZOG actually acknowledges movement of their military tier force? If UK is that pathetic they need the fucking SAS to intimidate muzzies now since normal cops aren't enough, you can add them with france to the caliphate…

Please tell us how many muslims go to hell satan, just curious

Don't toy with digits like those, satan

Well, Bongland cops are particularly lacking in training, equipment, and courage to deal with something like this. No guns, one in 5 or so might have a taser if they get permission.

all of them, kikes get the eternal oven too

The fuck are you high? i dtopped playing that trash after the carla delvigne "transgender ghacters" and the north koreans where you can't see their faces. You have to play a game from CY-4 to be able to kill niggers and chase sand niggers.

Noice

Can't have Happy Shoppers if No Happy Merchants, this will surely boost the economy.

French cops dress and look cooler than fat cops in ZOG or trashy cops in UK. It's weird how srereotypes always hold true (because they are ture), French cops always look like they are dressed for a fucking TV cop show by a homosexual jew.

Holy trips give us another meme I do not understand… time to spam halfchan with BIN THAT TRUCK.

Can never tell whether you're being sarcastic or lying or just being a satanic piece of shit. Oh satan.

Those tweets are all kikes and mudalimes. Khan, Hypeman Massa, Wasim.

I don't mean thw SWAT I mean the plain clothes ones, what the hell does it matter how they dress? Also, right on time in jew york city, 8:45 and fucking internet has gone to shit. I need to move somewhere with Jewggle Fiber..

Are you mental or something nigger? I have played every single game in the series except the irrelevant spinoffs for the NDS and "leds mage ps2 and wii games in 2009 :DDDD" ones, and not once was there ever a tranny in them, and I'm pretty sure not a single solitary one had norks. You are pulling shit out of your ass and smearing it all over your face to falsely virtue signal like you're on reddit and trying to look cool for the normalfag cool kid club that hate the series for "being for noobs" or whatever the faggots say these days while shilling for "battlefield: ww1 was fought by niggers goy edition" or "halo: our entire sci-fi story was stolen from half-life and ringworld and made by lefty cucks" because marketing said they were "cooler" games.

lads? confirmed?

German police is another genre of aesthetic

Speculated to be controlled explosions.

You just said yourfucking self you "can't tell if the thing is an arab or a nigger." I haven't played any since the fuckign shit with "female players" and then every character was a nigger in a flying suit ordering around a stronk womyenz.

How th fk can that shit compare to MW 3 when you get to actually chase the animals through paris and london? You can't. hey'll never make a game with paris, london, or europe again since now it ACTUALLY HAPPENS FUCKING WEEKLY.

was just some Diversity Fireworks

COD? You're high, the..I forget which one, it looked cool as it was a war in the koreas, and then the fucking faces of the dead gooks became blurred after you killed you them.

Also, who wants weird sc-fi shit rather than real life in COD? The Jews just do that so they don't have to show niggers or arabs, what fun is that? Might as well play actual scfi. Who wanys fucking robots, want to play combat as close to real life as possible or else you play a different genre. EVen COD realized that and is now going back to WW @ (since it's ok to kill Whitey of course) as did GF one, only they made main character a fucking nigger.

For what and why while people are freaking out during a terrorist attack? There were also "controlled explosions" during the Manchester attack.

inner city pensive nu-male hipster faggots from reddit with black framed glasses that listen to folk punk tell me we shouldn't pre-judge the agent-less truck and floating knife

also REMINDER THAT ISLAM IS A RELIGION OF PEACE. THEIR LOVE FOR US IS LIKE A TRUCK, BERSERKER

RT has been shilling for Corbyn all night, weird.

BERSERKER

WOULD YOU LIKE SOME MUDSHIT FUCK, BERSERKER

And no you're trying to put words in my mouth. You're still forgetting that the arab/spic/mulatto mutt is the villain, while the protagonist is a FUCKING white male. There's no claim here that the games are perfect and redpilled, no matter how much shit you smear on your face pretending it's the truth. It STARTED in WW2 fighting "da ebil nadzees". Even in MW3 which you are trying to suck off, it's full of stronk niggers in high level military positions and "MUH EVIL RUSSIA WILL START world war 3".

Stop projecting your degenerate drugfagging, nigger. The closest there has been to that is Advanced Warfare, which had combat with Korea as a fairly small segment of it, which is how I forgot norks were even a thing. You continue to be retarded, because this shit isn't blurred. Here's a daily reminder, nigger: censored versions that Germany and Australia force to be released are not representative of the actual game.
Come back when you have an IQ above 60.

So do we know if he was spreading the religion of peace yet?

He was just a harmless preacher of the religion of peace, handing out Pepsi to the poor and disadvantaged.

Doesn't help that the guys with the cutoff jorts look like they just fucking walked out of a barrio.

STEFAN MOLYNEUX ON THE ATTACK
youtu.be/SWzeCy9tExk

Are they all fucking actora.

yes

iirc those guys are from an organized crime unit, they usually wear civilian clothes on the job

What part of PA?

ALL police are infiltrated

Obivously, but they never raided cops' homes and made public statements about it before.

Now that's just sad. As a 5'8 manlet, I'm embarrassed when my kind make pretensions of greater height.

look how blonde this man is!

What are they going to do? Shoot you for saving yourself from a situation you are neither armed, nor trained to handle?
pic related

The forgot to shoop whiter skin on him. People will lose their jobs over this.

Look at that nose!

For fucks sake that kid probably got splattered by red-pill.

Truth be told, I was thinking of Ol' Freddy today. If he didn't fall for the faggotry meme; he would still be with us today.
Polite sage for OT.

Ah, titanium pelvis woman.

How come after these attacks there's rarely any uncensored camera footage in an era of everyone carrying a cellphone capable of recording around in their pockets?

Are they super effective at confiscating everything and insuring they can control the narrative?

I'm more interested in how a Muslim came to be tattooed and why he is wearing the same camo pants which police were spied slipping into nearby.

They usually don't let people approach the scene or film.

That's their top priority.
While they wait for the fire department to arrive with the hoses to wash away all the blood and evidence.

What are you suggesting?

thread repair bump