Clinton Insider Leaks, “They Plan To Impeach Trump In 6 Months”

TRUMP START ARRESTING THESE TRAITORS GODDAMN IT

All Trump has to do is shut off EBT and these 'rioters' will be outdone by nogs

Also, we've been in an emergency since 1933.

This plan sounds totally retarded and unworkable. Paid protesters wont be able to trigger a FEMA provisional government response.

More likely, the police will beat the shit out of them and we will expose their plan, like every other time the left has failed.

>Lel they're going to larp as constituents around the midterms who would have fucking thought
It was an attempt

Not sure anyone considers liberals to be rational and having a strong work ethic. So this does seem legit.

That's cool. All this will accomplish is to pop off the coming civil war sooner than I expected.

yeah, yeah, and I plan to stop drinking tomorrow

Are they going to be shot by the regular mysterious snipers?

I'm sure a bunch of blue hair, 35%bf low T faggots and trannys are going to be able to a) appear to be "right wing" and b) "start riots" in major cities. I'll be here waiting though. You know what they say:

"As FEMA comes out, so does thy .223."

THANK FUCKING CHRIST

All Smiles.

OP, explain to me how:
Right-Winger (trannies?) rioting for no reason results in Trump being impeached.

Same people that said that Obama was starting Martial Law when the Earthquakes hit in 2016 and the Anti-Christ would show up that very same evening.

ITS THE WALL

Their plan will fail because
Nobody will believe that neon-haired face-pierced faggots are right wing rioters.

(checked)
i aint even mad

As funny as these trips are, they're sadly not going to dress as they usually do. Even problem glasses faggots aren't that dumb.

Why? They'd need it to look legit, so they'd give Obama a Supreme Court position and put in Queen Shillary instead.

(checked)
OT, but that berniebro that went stabby stabby apeshit in Portlands seems to have been memoryholed pretty well.

I guess I'll keep an eye out for angry limp wristed beta males with proud cuck tattoos trying start shit.

They said that already almost six months ago when he took office, and they'll say the same again six months from now. It's not Happening.

Best of luck to them

Checked.

With the amount of social media, cell phone videos/photos, and the internets legendary amounts of autism, there is no way this doesn't backfire. The agitators would be identified in hours to days, blowing the narrative apart.

I don't doubt the yids and useful idiots are dumb enough to try this nonesense. Bring it on.

This too. Dont you remember david brock and rob creamer were paying their agitators to pretend to be 'violent rightwingers' in order to provoke shit? Didn't work out so well, did it?

Cite me one single example of these fucks executing any of their plans over the past 10 years without it backfiring on them. This will blow up in their faces in glorious fashion. And… On top of that… Show me one single leftist piece of shit that could pass as right wing ever.

-You are here-

Not gonna happen

I kind of wish it would. 20 million Americans would instantly rise up and slaughter all of their local liberals, install patriot governments in their respective cities, and then turn on Washington.

Impeaching Trump is the Day of the Rope.

hillaryous

still kicking myself for not archiving all of the supposed leaked plans of this happening every fucking week last year.

Hitler didn't need that, neither will we.
Violent rebellions usually don't end well.
National supply lines and defenses would be broken and other countries would swoop in to take us.
Not a good idea.

"No."

I like this. SJWs in MAGA hats. Why aren't we doing this and posting it everywhere? It seems so simple and stupid on the surface but I bet it would be pretty effective…. SJWs in MAGA hats.. I'm gonna chase that feeling. [polite sage for off topic]

Make America Great Again, user!

(heiled)
When are they going to cut this nonsense
peached for fucking what?

What is the American Revolution.

What is reading

shut down and raid the jew groups that pay leftist protestors.

Non violent?!
You know the NSDAP/Hitler was shot at by the (((wiemar))) "military" & by communists.
Many people were beaten, shot, stabbed and killed. …
"Horst Wessel died hence the Horst Wessel lied."

This too

Get out, faggot. We're Americans. We don't give a fuck about your impotent foreign shit.

Do you know nothing at all, or…?

Reported. Get the fuck out, shill.

Very different scale of violence than 20 million Americans (~10% of the population) stirring rebellion all over a much larger country than Germany.
When the American Revolution happened, the population of the US was smaller than in Germany when NSDAP took over, and across an area about one to two times the size of present day Germany.
A 10% population rebellion today could very well cause the downfall of the US.

The point is the German Nationalist struggle was not "non-violent".

LEW, WADS

I'm not wrong and you know it. Comfortable men do not risk their lives for ideals, and the US White population is just too fucking comfortable. You honestly think they'll go DotR over Trump being impeached, especially if the media feeds them line after line about how its justified?
I don't see it man.

Its not defeatism, you enormous faggot, its recognition of human behavior.
Hitler had a 95%+ White population who were going through extreme economic and post-war hardships, we have a sub-50% White population who are super-comfy and most are totally absorbed by bread and circuses - and Holla Forums is no different, frankly. Hell, you'll know shits actually kicking off what either A) Holla Forumsacks start disappearing from the baords (because they're actually doing shit) or B) the internet itself begins to falter (along with other "comforts" in the form of utilities like gas, water, electricity).
Its not defeatism to tell you the path to victory, you enormous fucking homosexuals.

You fucking pathetic coward mods are ridiculous, and your censorship without warrant is destroying this board.

Reported.
Cry harder, fuckface. We saw you instantly.

I agree it was not non-violent, but was not violent on the scale of a "national" rebellion.

Someone has never heard of balkanization.
This is exactly what the kikes want, to divide and conquer the US. Do away with us as a superpower.

Dude, just stop. You know nothing about the character of Americans.

Hello mod. Thank you for adding more fuel to the fire of anti-mod propagandizing.

dubs of quitting drinking, sucks for you alcoholic anonymous

And your commentary is dogshit.

Hey, dipshit. You know fucking nothing about America. You don't know what we believe. You don't know what we can OWN. There will be no Balkanization of America because a sufficiently large fighting force will always exist to stop it. Shut up about things you don't understand.

Try harder.

I question the validity of this.
Would they really cause a civil war over a president?
The last civil war caused the United States to fracture into two different nations for six years, just waiting out the 4-8 years would be easier and do less damage.

This idea of a strong division between the left and right is mostly media horseshit. Sure, there are radicals leftists kicking up shit for headlines but the vast majority of normie leftists and normie rightists would unite together in a heartbeat in the face of a perceived outside threat. See 9/11, when even shitlibs dared not say a bad word 'bout Murrica.

You got a mouse in your pocket you enormous shitposting moderator faggot?

God damn you are a fucking retard aren't you?

Checked for and what's your point?

You're embarrassing yourself. Go back to your foreign website and circle jerk with your faggot cuck friends. Stop projecting your inadequacies onto Americans.

No, it won't because of the reasons I gave, which are the maintenance of basic comforts and economic security.
Whats your argument for why you think they WILL go DotR over a Trump impeachment? Do you have an argument or are you just this much of a shitposting retard?

Oh, and the fact that the population is over 50% non-White when you exclude the Boomers.

I am American, how can you tell me I know nothing of the character of Americans?
To say that the country would not fragment into at least two states following a rebellion is extremely short sighted and idealistic.
Another big factor is the resource management of the country during warfare
During a rebellion the country is very vulnerable because everyone (state and rebels) is concentrating on the internal conflict. Supply lines will be severed by the battles of the rebellion, weakening the country. You only have so many guns, during peace times they are mostly pointed out, but during a national rebellion, many of them would be pointed in.

You were told that you have no comprehension of how Americans actually think. To someone who is literate and has education in reading comprehension, that's code for YOUR REASONS ARE BULLSHIT AND YOU KNOW NOTHING. Fuck off, dipshit.

No one in the conservative part of the country would allow the liberal parts to separate. It's our fucking soil. No one in the liberal parts would militarily be able to resist the conservative parts. You don't have a clue about our military, its placement, or its allegiance.

Fun fact: the bridges over the Mississippi–which carry 50% of all supply traffic across the nation–are wholly owned by hard conservative states.

First of all, I can with confidence say that I believe that the majority of police, and military/local militias would support Trump. Secondly, our military is already a piece of shit once all our (((toys))) get turned off. Google the Millenium Challenge 02. We're going to get fucked by a bunch of pajeeps on motorcycles. Third, the natural terrain in the West Coast combined with the number of armed pissed right wingers will make this country impossible to take over. This would be preferable for me actually, if a foreign entity did try to invade California, because one, all the gibsmedats would immediately dry up and they'd all run back to niggerville, or destroy their own shitty neighborhoods. Also, if the grid did turn off, only high IQ people would be able to survive the CAT5 chimpouts. Then we'll be able to take over this imminently collapsing state government and be able to rise from the ashes. We already have the executive branch, and once the ball starts to roll and the shells start to fall we'd have control of every state legislature, and we'll be able to purge every shitlib (excluding guys like Manchin) and fire squad every child fucker like the crypto kikes McCain and Graham. Or would you rather live in Current Year +2 for the rest of your life?

Kek, he banned me again for this shit, and notice, no argument forthcoming. What a cohencidence!

My god this is some stupendously pathetic shitposting.

That's not an argument.

You can't make me mod-kun. Give a fucking argument you pathetic limp-dicked faggot or shut the fuck up and lurk moar (on the board you've somehow been given moderator power on, Jesus Christ).

Checked
Happening soon Kek?

Thanks for confirming you have absolutely no comprehension of American logistics.
If I was imkikey, you would have been banned instantly upon disagreeing with me. Since any real Holla Forumsack knows that, you can stop with this impotent whining now. We know it's just cover for you not having an actual argument.

How do they plan to disguise hundres of rainbow haired dykes and drug addicted nu-males as right-wingers? They plan to put a MAGA hat on pic related and go for it?

I definitely thought the acronym you intended was BET until i remembered my years working at a grocery store and all the good times when EBT went down (we make an announcement over p.a. system) and all nogs leave store and their full carts behind. Steaks, crab legs, lobster sitting around the store in abandoned carts spoiling. But you know what they say, nigs are gon' nog.

I live surrounded by a bunch of welfare niggers. Theres two fucking express lines at my grocery store. You know which one I always pick? The one with no niggers, because they have to fumble around for their gibs. Half the time I follow them out to usually a 50k+ car like a Chevy Tahoe or something while I walk out to my 20 year old car I bought on CL.

Please save me.

this is why I don't go to grocery stores anymore.

Nice try Alex Jones. Go peddle your Bone Broth bull shit some where else.

You should probably cry harder.

Kek I also just realized something

In order to pretend to be 'us' they have to not wear masks. Without masks on they are all, dyed hair or not, grotesque weaklings that would never pass as 'one of us', so it will be plain as day to see who they really are.

Among many other titles their intended 'Impeachment March' will be forever known as 'Dux Dox Day'

Dude, SOME effort. That's all I ask. If you know nothing, then fuck off until you've read anything about the topic.
Here's the thing, though. Imkikey doesn't call himself imkikey. That'd be the second clue for you that I'm not him.
Not acceptable.
The day of the rope happens the second that they impeach Trump. Nothing you say can stop that.

liberals might if you told them otherwise
and thats alot of people, unfortunately

You really don't belong here faggot. Half or reddit may be more your speed.

the point of that user is to agitate real right-wingers so they can arrest them
the paid protesters won't get arrested unless they injure or kill the wrong particular people though

well, good luck with that because most right-wingers are at work when these protests are happening.

And thats a lot of implication. They arent people, they either gave up the right to call themselves such or have non-people dna.

FEMA's leadership is at the whitehouse.
Answers directly to Trump and then DHS.
FEMA has no army.
Its just a government agency that hands out gibs and 5,000 page manuals when big storms come.

How will some riots cause Pres Trump to order the replacement of his own government?

"FEMA camps" work as a meme when Obama was running it. Doesn't really work now.

literally the only thing that an atheist believes in would protect the U.S.A. is the right-wing citizens, and not even all of them
the human rights organizations would turn a blind eye to the right-wingers in the U.S.A. because they are compromised, and even then they could just say THEY KILLED HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS OF LIBERALS MAKE THEM PAY

excuse me, replace right-wing citizens with trump-supporting citizens

No. That's exactly opposite of what kikes want. They want American/ZOG global hegemony. This is the main goal of neocons, Kissinger, Brzezinski, military-industrial complex, CFR, wall street, etc. The US military is what protects their power. The last thing they want is for it to be diminished in any way.

Are you typing this shit out in your native nigger tongue and translating it to english with google?

Theres only one way forward, national rebellion. The nature of discourse in this country has become too polarized for there to be a pathway that doesnt involve atleast one serious coup attempt.

Put it this way. Lets say they do manage to remove trump. You gonna sit there and take it? You might, people you know might, but I know Im not the only user who wouldnt be able to look his son in the eyes ever again if there wasnt even an attempt and they were just allowed to continue finalizing our destruction.

And also.. the commies.. They cant accept defeat, ever. Being oppressed is what gives them energy and to be ruled over by a right wing government that goes against commie bullshit is the ultimate in being an oppressed commie shit. I mean fuck they are already making videos for facebook on the necessity to blow up police stations and rob and murder farmers.

Either way, it is inevitable.

DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF AND FACE TO BLOODSHED

i fail to see how the two are connected

kek, nobody on the right dislikes Trump other than cuckservatives and those cowards have neither the spins nor the numbers to riot.

topkek

It isn't you they have to convince it's the public, if the news says they're right wingers then the public will believe it even in the face of overwhelming evidence to the contrary.

must be the new shill line
impeaching trump is the day of the cuckening.
accelerationism doesnt work, faggot
get out

Division is good
Example: whites in America need to be divided from everything else.
Notice I didnt say anyONE else because they arent people

As much as I want liberals to die, civil war is dangerous. The Soviets and Jews use(d) the state of chaos under civil war to replace a nation's, now fallen, government and replace it with a puppet government of the Soviets/Jews.

That's the point of all this shit.

Skip to 40:20 and watch for a few minutes. Yuri talks about this

I'm not sure they thought this through.

Right, if let say the police doesn't wreck the living shit out of this new emergence of right wing neon hair freaks, here comes the NG, if they so much even hurt the hair of one of the NG fucks, it will be late 60 and 70 all over again. This plan sound as retarded as it gets. Guarantee to not go beyond talks and if it does the police will just beat them.

Holy fuck, try harder.

Why would a Clinton want Trump impeached just so he can be replaced by mike gas the lgbts pence?

holy shit the war is finally here.

I'm not 100% on Pence, the meme is funny, but we really have to drop this "Pence is going to evaporate every faggot in the country"

He's not. There is never going to be stat mandated homosexual BBQs. (yet)

Memes aside, a democrat replacing Drumpf with Pence would be a mistake on their end

Larry Nichols hasn't been involved with the Clintons for at least two decades. His current insight is worthless.

Good luck bro.

back to 4cuck

THIS SUMS UP WHY WHITES ARE GETTING FED UP THEY BITE THE HANDS THAT FEED THEM AND THEN WHITES GET TO LISTEN TO VICTIM PROPAGANDA THAT WHITEY IS EVIL
IF WHITES WERE AS EVIL AS THE (((MEDIA))) SAYS THERE WOULD BE ONLY WHITE PEOPLE

At what point does all the LARPing become hyperstition?

how is this LARPing?

I suppose that answers the question, doesn't it?

There will only be 1%ers left when everything gets cut next year and 100 million people are resource starved to death

Seems hard to do 10 years of training in a month

So me and my wife are going to fight while we try to build the wall together?

Are they magic motorcycles that travel at the speed of light?

ALL ACCORDING TO KEIKAKU, PLEASE TARGET THE POWER STATIONS SOROs
US RIGHT-WINGERS WILL BE NICE AND HELPLESS

Haha oh wow

What can I say against this ?

Montana-Kootenay Alliance when? Hey Ben, come fishing in Nelson.

That quote is fake.

Who, leafs? Tacobenders?

We wouldn't have to live with spics and niggers anymore? The horror.

OH NO, THEY'RE GOING TO IMPEACH OUR GOOD GOY PRESIDENT!

Good, Civil War is the best scenario for whites.

Move.

It's quite simple. Remember that the people backing Antifa have virtually - and if you take into account central banks - literally infinite money as well. Money that can buy arms, bribe officials and pay off the press (if that is even necessary).

At least that's the plan. It involves some serious risks, so I'm highly skeptical of it. First, the populace needs to be successfully convinced that the same thugs that show up on every Antifa-related protest and riot and that - even to normies' knowledge by now - are paid by (((internationals))), are actually nahtzees that are doing exactly what larpers (or worse, shills) on this board keep calling for. Second, Trump needs to not be prepared for a scenario involving himself being blackmailed whatsoever, which is unlikely. This whole 4d chess meme doesn't come from nowhere, he always plans several steps ahead. Third, any arrested 'nahtzees' who's identities get put in the public sphere due to police going public with who they arrest, need to be covered up successfully, to maintain the narrative that they're of the exact opposite side of the political spectrum than the one they went to the streets to chimp out for, mere weeks beforehand.

Kek, if you had gone with something more realistic, you might have gotten dubs.

Heads have to roll user. There doesn't need to be a huge Civil war, Just ropes for a BUNCH of high profile people

I dont get it. Impeach him for fucking WHAT exactly? Because they dont like him? What the fuck are these liberal retards on about?

MUH RUZZA

the lefties i know fear Pence more than Trump

Mark the location on the tactical map for airstrikes, then get out of there.

It might not be good for jew-party fags, but it would be great for the kikes who are actually in power.

Not sure what the point of this one is. Impeachment is a declaration of war. There's going to be real angry right wing playing Call of Duty in the Senate, House, Supreme Court, etc. It's going to be great. I wish it was six days.

AJ as competition
hold on to your filters

you know what to do user

They've been false flagging for months now and it didn't work especially the Jews and their stupid constant embarrassing false flags. Why did they think it will work now?

The right-wingers don't care about the whole PR thing either. That redneck revolt thing keeps on happening…

get enough people false flagging and you can build enough momentum with enough useful idiots and sheep to take over the majority opinion and get them to parrot bullshit.

Likely scenario. We're likely in the "Pro-Natsoc Communist Shit-stirring" phase where the Commies keep trying to "revolutionize" major cities until the workers get sick of their shit.

But Holla Forums has a list of thousands of Antifa dox, right? If OP's greentext happens, there will be time to compare the initial wave of arrests to the lists. No way they're effective enough to cause an immediate shutdown. Should go about as well for them as the Gunpowder Plot.

the scrub in your pic…

Now these are some digits.

I'm envisioning how it would go. "Hello, fellow racists. Shall we burn some crosses while advancing the patriarchy and gaslighting some vulnerable wym… I mean, feminazis?"

This.
The left can't even use normal language without triggering themselves.

Seems legit.

i highly doubt that will the be the case. you seem to forget they have no actual values, only the Cause, and any measure they have to take to advance it, like jihadis, is halal in service of their Cause. What about all the false flags they've perpetrated, calling people faggots, spray-painting NIGGER and poorly-drawn swastikas, and doing the roman salute at protests?
LARPing is not beyond people who already live in a reality of their own. We just have to be prepared to drag them back into ours.

How stupid are they? Do they think we will be like the left and flip over a few cars or punch a couple people and break windows??? If they provoke us into a riot civil war its gonna be a fucking full on revolution. Are they even aware how many of us in America are just waiting on something like that to happen? They would be fucked.

How stupid are they? Do they think we will be like the left and flip over a few cars or punch a couple people and break windows??? If they provoke us into a riot civil war its gonna be a fucking full on revolution. Are they even aware how many of us in America are just waiting on something like that to happen? They would be fucked.

shit.. sorry for the double post

all good m8 have a meme

Do they really know how fucking retarded that is

wew

Kikes would need to crash currency to turn USA into Venezuela 2: Electric Jewgaloo

and they are completely capable of doing so, since they have control over financial system and they did it numerous times in history

Freaking CIA cointelpro agent provocateurs still try to get kids on here to go on killing sprees. Just stop trying man we won't fall for the old tricks anymore

How the fuck are they going to do that? Don't the Dems realize that a President can only have two trems/8 years in office?

(check'em)
God bless Confederacy! Dixie will rise again!

NOICE

It's all theater. A political wrestling game. Both parties are controlled by the same puppet players. The problem is the system itself, not the candidates.

It's a banking oligarchy with a democratic puppet theater. And the oligarchs are 50% jews and 50% shabbat goyim who worship jews as gods.

Truth doesn't need censorship to protect it, schlomo.

(criminally underchecked)

mfw they get themselves locked up in FEMA camps as a result.

Same situ user. Shit's fucked.