It's been 366 days since Satoru Iwata passed away

What a shit-tier Monday.

Ninty died when Iwata died. Shiggy is a fun guy, but he has no fucking clue how to make games anymore.

Rest in piece Iwata, you wonderful dude.

What a shit-tier thread, OP.

Iwata is responsible for the worst products Nintendo has ever made.

Ghostbusters being released is great news because you can watch it get shit on.

What are you talking about? It looks it be an SSS rank comedy.

I swear I haven't seen a decent hollywood comedy in years now. It's all either kiddy shit or generic slapstick heavy "comedy" or something that gives away all the very little jokes it has in the trailer

I think the Ghostbusters reboot is going to be a huge step against feminism.

Plenty of people who believed themselves to be pro-feminist will get some perspective when they find themselves being accused of being sexist for not liking the film.

RIP

It is getting quite good reviews.

ftfy

Agreement. I just hope that "new blood" in Nintendo isn't tainted by any politicizing or other garbage.

I disagree with you on Iwata, but makes me see your point about how it's "great" people will get shat on. There is officially a separation of contempt between consumers and Hollywood directors and other dick-suckers.

Jesus Christ this is fucking cringeworthy from the unfunny actresses and their even worse scripts and fucking Fallout Boy redoing the classic theme song.

The review embargo ends tonight. For now, it's only close associates and select review outlets that are allowed to review publicly.

So good man.

Yeah that's about all I needed to know.

I think it's just the initial super positive paid reviews that come out first. The same seems to happen with games. The pre-paid ones are the first reviews out the door.

Despite this, it still has a 63 so far.

The top critic section on rotten tomatoes is more negative than positive.

Also a lot of the positive reviews read like damage control. It's sort like how WoW fans were afraid of being hard on the Warcraft film, but now it's critics being afraid of being called sexist.

Anyone got the twitter compilation when Iwata died?

Appropriate.

80% ish on rotten tomatoes is good. Especially when the worst reviews from top critics are neutral.
I have no plans to see it, but it is getting completely decent reviews.

I want the nintendo fanboys to leave their bias at the door.

user people die all the time, why do you care so much faggot?

Asking for it again.

It's like seeing fallout 4 fans cry if todd howard dies.

Then why pretend you're trying to have an argument?

It's symbolic of them kicking everything the old Ghostbusters was in its dick because MUH WIMMINZ. I honestly thought that Paul Feig was doing a terrible job directing this turd, but now I learn I was wrong.

isnt nintendo shit? specialy with the whole localization drama?

Keep reaching for an "argument" though. :^)

its just a gook businessman you nintoddler he didnt even make good games all he made was games for kids not cool games like doom 4 or halo 3

there are very few legitimate slapstick comedy movies anymore. it's pretty much all "wow dude drugs LOL" while something wacky happens.

user dont you like games?

I like fun games. Feel free to keep being upset that someone doesn't care for modern nintendo.

oh i am laughing

I think is more like Shiggy is a one/two trick pony.