FFXIV Girl

Hey Holla Forums, got a story for you. And yes, this is vidya related, a mod would have to be incredibly autistic to assert this was not vidya related. I'm asking here because it pertains to a certain video game's community, and I thought someone here might have heard of this person before and can tell me what specifically the scam is, because this sounds sketchy as fuck and way too good to be true.

I won't give her name because if this is legit I'm not giving some other user the chance to swoop in before I can get her, but here's how it goes.

I go to certain sketchy websites where certain taboo websites are discussed. In particular I talk to a lot of girls looking to get kidnapped or run away from home.

I was talking to one a bit earlier claiming to be 19 and wanting a place to stay because she needed to get away from her abusive family. That's a red flag already, but all the girls I chat up are basically walking red flags so I press on and add her on skype. Her story gets more suspect right away.

Her skype quote says "Seeking adoption on ffxiv. buy me gametime and own me as a pet for as long as that time lasts. :D"

So naturally I ask about that right away, in what capacity she means, and she says petplay, sexually, and in whatever sense they like. Now, I've played FFXI, but I never got into FFXIV and I'm thinking "It can't be that expensive." and she says it's 30 bucks for 60 days. Anyone know of this girl?

Her profile pictures shows her as relatively cute, she claims it is her. Maybe a 7 by my taste. Attractive face, blue eyes, skinny, dyed hair. I figure this has to be some kind of scam so I come to you asking if you've heard about someone like this in the community.

Crazy or not, a live in pet who's agreeing to be kept in a cage and brought out for sex for the low price of 15 bucks a month sounds downright affordable to me. Plus I could get a subscription and play through with her.

Do it, what's the worst that could happen?

Yeah, but I figure if she's advertising it in her profile she must be somewhat infamous for this.

You two sound like a match made in heaven. Go for it.

Also,

Have you ever had a girl move in with you, user? A LOT could go wrong just with a regular girl. This girl's of age, but she could be planning some sort of scam.

It's a distinct possibility, user.

Yeah right

I must know the name of these sketchy websites. For science.

I don't know about this. The fact that she is from an abusive family and is willing to whore herself for an FF game already shows that she has 1) no standards for life and 2) no taste in games. If you go through with it, user, it will get REALLY ugly. You don't need a background check to see she has the mental stability of a bag of rats on a sinking ship.

I love irony~!

Get a copy of her profile picture then do a reverse google image search.

I only found the pic to be expressive of my thoughts, it wasn't meant to show my tastes in games. I don't consider myself a fanboy of any consoles or company.

But I will say this: FF games have horrible design decisions all around, from characters to gameplay to levels. Lore is uninteresting, boring and contradictional, with nothing to sink your teeth into. Characters are unlikable and overdesigned. Dialogue and plot is always the same shit like it always has been. I can't stop you from liking it, but the games just shows poor decisions and bad taste compared with many other game series.

Wew, talk about oversimplifying a genera. You do know you can use those same talking point about the Ys series, Zelda, Monster hunter, ect. You may not be a fanboy but you sure do have an axe to grind against other games.

I disagree with you until FFX-2 came out, from then on you're spot on.

That's because the FF series is the only one that has me in outright anger at how poorly they handle their games. I'm not talking about certain sections of games, but the entire games themselves. Whereas some series try to have some logic in their games with minimal inconsistencies, FF outright ignores it. When some series have interesting lore or characters, FF doesn't capitalize on it ever. Character and monster designs always clash with the surrounding environments. Even finding secrets and weapons is infuriating, which you cannot figure out without the use of a guide.

I know I may be autistic with my anger towards FF, but every time I have played their games, I am left as a nervous wreck with unanswered questions. I cannot enjoy this ROLE-PLAYING GAME if it doesn't even bother to make in-game sense! The game doesn't have to be overly complex or simple, I'll enjoy it as long as there's something for me to like lorewise or enjoy gameplay wise. FF has none of that.

UNTIL FFX-2? You mean to tell me you enjoyed FFX? The game that has my aforementioned points and more? With the Blitzball games, Tidus's atrocious clothes, Al-Bhed translation thingies that add virtually nothing to the replayability of the game? I could go on.

Nah, that just means you are a casual when it comes to the jrpg genera. I'm not great at grand strategy games but i'm not going to shit on it because I know the concept of limitations of a fucking video game. Doubly so considering when it was released.

It's a damn shame it's wrapped in that jpop bullshit with japanese drama cliches.

I didn't mean it gameplay wise, but rather in the lore sense. Their gameplay is standard fare, it's the worldbuilding that triggers me the most.

My only complaint about FFX when it came out was that I beat it in a weekend renting it without a guide, which seems way too short for an RPG to me. However, I discovered later I missed three of the aeons (getting anima, the samurai, and the sisters.)

I liked most of it. Blitzball was just a mini game, and I enjoyed playing it. I've always liked FF's mini games. I liked the cast, Lulu in particular. Wakka was a bro, I always like blue mages so I liked Kimahri.

Those Aeon puzzle dungeons were way too simple. Why even have something that easy in their game in the first place? It just felt like obvious padding to me. The Samurai Aeon was a bastard after my monies, while cool in concept, he was too unreliable.

I TRIED to like Lulu, since she seemed to have some depth to her, but her dialogue was woefully shallow. Wakka was alright with the most depth I think, also because his voice-actor is so great. Kimahri got some mileage, but silent type as he is, I didn't end up liking him that much.

But this is where I come to my points. It stands to reason that being from the past or whatever, Tidus has a different style, but that still doesn't excuse his fucktarded appearance. What purpose does that longer sleeve on his shorts serve? How does that contraption on his arm help his blitz game? Why does Lulu dress like a hooker with her tits hanging out and why does the lower part of her dress consist of so much belts? What is up with Seymour's hair? Why does Auron get to have sunglasses and a Samurai bottle-thing when we are in a universe where such things don't exist? Infact, why is there a Samurai aeon in the first place when Japan doesn't even exist? It just seems very inconsistent to me.

Blitzball was pretty eh. A glorified football game with a calculator thrown in. The loading times were too slow for my tastes, and getting good at it just didn't seem worth the time.

None. This was the start of Japan getting into hip-hop fashion. It has yet to recover from this tragedy.

Ceremonial? Helps with shoulder tackling?

She doesn't dress like a hooker, she dresses like a sexy goth chick from the old west who doesn't need to hide her sexuality, which was an interesting take on black mages. The belts were because Nomura. IIRC he didn't do the designs, but his influence was still very much being felt.

Anime.

Because it looks cool. Also, he's a time traveling ghost, anachronism is part of the package.

That's like asking why they have airships when The Wright Brothers didn't exist to invent airplanes in their world. Samurai and ninja exist as FF jobs, so it always follows they can exist in the game's world. Technology seemed wildly inconsistent in the world, but that makes plenty of sense. Compare the advancement of sub-saharan Africa to South Korea, or even North to South.

Sounds like a skank with a wealthy family wanting to rent seek and prime the cock carousel for ever daddy morebucks cuts off the gibs.

well that is for premium you can get it down to like 20 dollars for 60 days if you only pay for entry.
still though this is a bizarre situation if you ask me and I wouldn't want to have anything to do with it if I saw something like this.

for the same reason paladins exist even though there is no charlemagne or carolus rex.

Why can undead be priests? :^)

What's the difference between the two? And either way, that's a pretty cheap thing to offer yorself as a sex slave for.

On the off-chance she is legit, I suspect she must be much younger than she claims or autistic, because she has no idea of the value of money. She'd make so much more as a cam model or actual hooker.

What's the point? She won't love you.

I don't see the appeal in sex with someone you aren't in love with.

I would do it simply because it might make for an interesting story. That is, if you don't end up dead.

Oh my friend, I wish I were still as idealistic about love as you.

All I can say is that there's a certain appeal to owning a person. To making them utterly dependent on you, and have them exist solely to pleasure you. This girl would be like a drug addict but with vidya.