Planetside 2 Thread: Losing Control WWEW? Edition

Faction: Terran Republic

Outfit: Spicy Spokes Serf Slayers (WWEW)

First, post on the PS2 thread with your character name along with a screenshot in-game on the loadout screen with a meme. Second, search our outfit by it's tag, WWEW in the outfit browser, the application must have your name with a meme, ID and post number from the thread.

The Tranu Ocean is salty everyday.
Some of you New Cheeseburgers™ are okay, don't go to the Crown tomorrow.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/9K8li
fuckdogcsr.com/
eq2wire.com/2015/10/04/new-daybreak-game-cards-coming-october-12th-2/
ps2oraclestats.com/?stat=q4kpu&weapon1=1879&weapon2=1894&weapon3=1924
forums.daybreakgames.com/ps2/index.php?threads/make-valkyrie-faster.241654/page-3#post-3409625
forums.daybreakgames.com/ps2/index.php?threads/make-valkyrie-faster.241654/page-3#post-3409650
forums.daybreakgames.com/ps2/index.php?threads/make-valkyrie-faster.241654/page-3#post-3409671
forums.daybreakgames.com/ps2/index.php?threads/make-valkyrie-faster.241654/page-3#post-3409700
forums.daybreakgames.com/ps2/index.php?threads/make-valkyrie-faster.241654/
youtube.com/watch?v=jzmrHB2jGXU
archive.is/eSD4w
archive.is/Dtjtb
drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B8if7313cNG7THY5NE5DVjZsU0k&usp=sharing
learn2flyesf.wordpress.com/2013/05/16/dogfighting-101/
learn2flyesf.wordpress.com/2013/12/06/taking-down-liberators/
iridar.net/planetside2/weapons/gunplay-guide/
wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft/Zerg_Strategy
planetside.wikia.com/wiki/Harasser
steamcommunity.com/app/218230/discussions/0/828933455720545407/?l=dutch
twitter.com/AnonBabble

And archive of last thread. archive.is/9K8li

It's accurate, NC and VS always steal our shit.

useful tr directive LMG when?

NC buys on credit and then goes through a bankrupts to avoid having to pay debts. VS just throws dragon dildos on everything until people leave.

BATTLEBARDS

You know what to do

Fug, forgot you can't upload pics when you embed, here's for the Application part.

the only thing more stretched than that video is my cock after so much masturbation

I can only assume this means the average TR has excellent taste

H e y d u d e t h r o w m e a b r e w s k i

vaporwave is the worst wave

vaporwave is a meme genre, it has no merit :^)

Everything is a meme. Here's your (you).

This thread needs more vaporwave.

Trump's a meme, he has no merit :^)

Uhm,,,I was pretending to be in a sick cool car cruising across nevada with you in the back, coked out of my mind with a qt in the passenger seat and asking you for a beer!!!
BUT IF YOU DONT WANT TO BE IN MY SYNTHWAVE FANTASTY THEN GET OUT

I've finally got my hands on an actual video editing program

threw this together really quick to test it out

I now have a desire to go combat medic. I have no idea why.

Good video mate.

I just realized why NC never fights the VS.

They hate fighting them as much as we do.

At least fighting the burgers is actually fun.

Oh god it's still there.

Literally all I've ever wanted to do is battlebard with synth/vaporwave on. Now I can rest easy knowing other folks already are and I can keep being lazy.
How do you do it anyway, just weigh down your speech button?

I use a rubber banded thumbstick for micspamming

super simple AHK script

keystate=down
(toggle key goes here)::
Send {[prox chat key goes here] %keystate%}
if keystate = down
SetEnv, keystate, up
else if keystate = up
SetEnv, keystate, down
return

run it in admin so it can interfere with the game and make sure you re-enable it every time you tab out, the game's local keystate is reset so you need to force it back to down

I am seriously burned out on fighting Vanu fags. I've fought them for a total of like 40+ hours in the past couple of days and I just can't do it any more.

Don't worry, this happens.

What do you anons do when you feel like playing PS2 but you're having a horrible time and keep getting wrecked?
i'm usually quite average

I tend to play in hour long bursts, which makes it a little better. I'm only coming back a lot of the time because trying to max out the engie directives tickles my autism bone.

Wait until a lot more wwew lads are online Even getting your shit pushed in is more fun when you're doing it with three squads of memesters.

take a break or go gun for one of our many vehicle drivers
or propose a galaxy swarm attack

which server are you Spicy anons?

Emerald.

Emerald

Emerald

Emerald

Emerald

Emerald

Emerald

Emerald

Emerald

apparently the unofficial server for the gays

Boku no Pico.

I said I'd post this shitty OC edit, so here it is.

That scene was really disturbing. Not even the killing. But the terror that we live in a world like that: some guy randomly starts beating a woman to death and no one does anything.

WENDINGO5

Have no fear my child, the race war will take care of that.

fuckdogcsr.com/

M-muh reading comprehension!!1!

I don't get wrecked

it does have a slightly lower ttk because of the 780rpm once spun up but yeah

except when you have that one faggot exclusively bitching that nothing can be done because vanu is in a massive zerg

AOD storytime ft. Pajeet and an AODR KANG

tsetsegmaa

I think they may be upset.

Try again.

He'll fit right in

This was from this morning, but basically what happened was Harpy died and spawned like this. His entire screen was also tilted. He had spawned with perma-lean. Sadly he died soon after and was revived to normalcy.

common bug they can't fix

Reminds me of that Light Assault that got stuck in midair in the Amerish spawn. When you'd shoot him he'd do this hilarious leg kick animation. Wish Shadowplay wasn't a shit so I could record it.

I hope crazylegs is back, that shit was the best.

i did it. i finally fucking did it. after playing countless of hours with weapons i dont like because i wanted to achieve this because of my autism, have paid of.
i was ready to get dissapointed and other people tell me they think its a dissapointment. but its fucking amazing, everything within your range is absolutley fucked

Noice. I've almost auraxed the engie class, but fuck the turret and grenade kills holy shit.

let your autism flow and force yourself to do those things.
what do you get for auraxing an engie anyway? anything besides the shine "shoot me" armor?

It tickles my autism bone, which is why I'm bothering to do it.
If you want anything that isn't the shiny armor you need those good goy points.

For fucks sake I could buy a game for that cash, do goy coins ever go on sale?

I really need to finish grinding this thing out. I just keep going back to the MSW because it's the right choice 99% of the time.

eq2wire.com/2015/10/04/new-daybreak-game-cards-coming-october-12th-2/
25 or 50 dollary-doos!

it tickled my autism bone also. thats why i did it. next thing i knew i didnt play with weapons i thought were fun but weapons i wanted to aurax one by one.i was getting sick of it to the point of me wanting to quit the game
altogether. luckily i got trough it. im so goddamn happy i can finaly have fun again.

no but items go on sale

yeah the MSW-R is my favourite weapon off choice.
thats why i'm realy happy to find out that the butcher is an MSW-R on steroids. just do it nigger

LOL

At least I find carbines fun as fuck and find them similar enough to where it doesn't matter too much.

never fucking change Holla Forums

how many carbines do you need to aurax before you get the trac-shot?

It should be the same as ever other directive weapon

i hope so for your sake but how much do YOU still need to aurax before you auraxed 5?

I think I have to buy one more carbine before I'm able to get it, but I have a couple that have the aurax as the next step.

ON THE BOUNCE!

I think I switch over to Heroes and Generals…

5, I know this because I have 4 Gold.

Thankfully, my Fifth is going to be the Trac Burst.

Do not cry for me.

I really like the base one after picking up a handful for whatever reason.

oh i'll cry, for you just replied to the namefag.

lower your sensitivity by alot. half it. also try playing classes you usually dont play or fuck around with vehicles. or just shitpost/banter with the outfit

Please kill me quickly.

How would you all quickly describe the three factions of Planetside 2?

traitors, honorable, fags, in the same order as the picture

#BlackLivesMatter

#Can'tStumpTheTrump

#OrlandoShooting

What's sad is they use to have Double Station Cash Weekends, and the $15/1500 cards they sold at Walmart came with a bonus 500.

Eh, that's always a matter of preference…
My favorite was the Trac-5 S, one of my first purchases simply for the Under-barrel grenade Launcher, but I've never been a fan of the vanilla Trac-5.

Still, they fucked over the Under-barrels by making you hit your primary weapon slot button twice (They used to get their own slot, meaning mouse wheel cyclers like me could easily switch), and the basic Carbines are going to get Laser Sights for free soon.

luckily for you i have the butcher now.

NC: space america that fights for the ((((big corperations))))
TR:glorious third reich in space. only wants to save huimanity from destruction
VS:gayniggers from outer space who worship dead xenos and followed a man who commited suicide because he went insane of "vanu visions"

Thank you.

NC

TR

VS

ps2oraclestats.com/?stat=q4kpu&weapon1=1879&weapon2=1894&weapon3=1924

But VS is the weakest faction.

Perfectly balanced. The VS have the worst weapons otherwise so it's only fair they have the best directive weapons. I'd even say that number is too low, the Betelgeuse may need further buffs to give people a reason to unlock it.

Yeah, sounds like the weakest faction to me.

:^)

Don't forget the tank has the worst maneuverability.

I swear, a good 10% of my deaths are to the Betelgeuse.

i was playing combat medic fighting the vanu and the TR at ti industries, got a bunch of kills because the vanu are apparently a bunch of children who start tilting when they cant 360N0$c00P3 with their bullshit zero drop snipers. ended up stopping because the angels of death started cheesing and i dont want to suffer through the no fun allowed push they were starting.

VS is the biggest trash faction and i have never seen them not be try hard shitters. the TR can be supper try hardy. the TR is fun to fight when its an equal footing tug of war. but there's only ever like 2 of those fights at any given time. i actively try and find wwew when i play because those are the most fun fights i can find.

i just stop playing when shit gets frustrating, so i only ever play in max 1 hr bursts.

if anything gets me to stop playing again its going to be dealing with this bullshit.

Well we hate tranu more than we hate fighting them. im burned out though

We should fight the NC more.If only the rest of the TR would fight the VS more.

Shit, the Orion is on the top for me, as well. For the NC, it's the GODSAW.

This game is unfair to those who just want to build a comfy base with his shitposting bros and shoot any Tranu and Burgers on the vicinity.

You're being sarcastic, right?
Right?

I'm telling you man, he died at his computer.

No rest for the righteous. /comfy/ when we unite Auraxis once more.

Sorry I let you guys down, this game is shit to those who are an ocean and continent away from its main servers.

Just gonna post PS2 China lewds then go play something from my backlog.

Behead the traitors who refuse to fight!

Pls no bully on my potato settings.

I hope you realize KPU daily just means that they use the gun for longer. I usually get around 60 KP(me) for any gun I'm maining a day.
Armistice/blackjack/lynx/whatever I play to about 100 kills and then logoff. This doesn't mean the lynx is better than the betelgeuse. What it means is vanu play Heavy Assault more often.

Probably died because of salty tranu

Sorry I failed you so many times WWEW

Shit, even when I'm having a great run driving a harasser, I feel like I let my gunner down by accidentally running over a tank mine or getting killed by rockets or shells. That shit sticks with you, especially when it happens to be some mine out in the middle of bumfuck nowhere, where no one in their right mind would place one.

First time I've ever been accused of aimbotting.

Was using a TSAR-21 for some designated marksman-streeting at mid range, and Vanu infilshitters couldn't comprehend that a real Infiltrator can make shots from any angle except from ontop of a tower or hill half a mile away.

That show made me so pissed off. It was liberals: the show. Fuck that god damn show. Its good but holy fuck does the people and the civilization piss me the fuck off.

forums.daybreakgames.com/ps2/index.php?threads/make-valkyrie-faster.241654/page-3#post-3409625
forums.daybreakgames.com/ps2/index.php?threads/make-valkyrie-faster.241654/page-3#post-3409650
forums.daybreakgames.com/ps2/index.php?threads/make-valkyrie-faster.241654/page-3#post-3409671
forums.daybreakgames.com/ps2/index.php?threads/make-valkyrie-faster.241654/page-3#post-3409700
Oh god, why did I not remember why I avoided the forums in the first place…

don't worry about it you get good runs and you get bad ones

although I suggest we start organizing harasser runs with 4 or 6 harasser-kuns at once

the salt must flow

We need to fight vs and dredge on.

We need to face the scythes with their endless rocket pods and fire supression.

The magriders with their sarons and protons.

The betlejews, the orions, lashers, the parallax and lancer.

The pink vehicle paints and armors we hate.

The maxes with all that could be said.

The killwhores, the infighting within our own faction against our outfit for no reason, the endless salt flowing.

If it wasn't for us then who else? We must cause the salt to flow freely.

The nc will not fight the vs, our other factions outfits will not do it either.

How do I git gud

Long time battlebard here, thanks, its much needed advice. I can finally maybe play properly while barding

i think they may be balancing the vanu based on how shit these retards are, playing NC has never been this bad.
at least im getting better at understanding my own faction and i have a better idea of what weapons to invest in next. i'll make a TR char soon and see how that goes.

I just wanted to penetrate the loli wagons with my huge barrel

In my experience NC are worst for TKs, most likely because a 200 damage bullet headshot is pretty much instant death to anyone engaged in a firefight.

Yes, sometimes they have a half-off sale

It's very rare though. Like once a year.

Pretty much the only time It's actually worth buying them.

i don't think anyone gets into a harasser without the expectation that it'll end in sudden and unexpected death

in my probably around 60 hours in the last 2 months i can only remember getting tk'd about 7 times. and most of the time there is a verbal apology or something. my experiences with the NC have been mostly positive except for having to fight the vanu, people just following the blueberry blobs when our bases are getting shit on, and people in general being stupid, which i assume is a general problem and not faction specific. i would have liked to say that playing vanu had a benefit of not having to deal with the vanu shooting you with their bs zero recoil/bullet drop weapons but that was clearly naivety.

pls user

i'm going to save up for a new harasser weapon now that i have 2 c4 on light assault, besides the vulkan, halberd, and memekeeper, what else is good on the harasser?

What's a good heavy assault TR helmet?

I think I might've killed the last specimen of the non-heavy or infiltrator Vanu.

webm guide fag where are you at? i forgot to save your updated version and i see you posted a thread about it earlier that is now gone

The Vulcan, and only the Vulcan.

go brrrrrrrt or go homo

ordnance was the only I actually liked on HA it looks terrible on every other class though

a reminder that you can equip cosmetics you haven't forked good goy points over for in VR

kobalt is good for setting up ten miles away from a deployed sunderer and killing people as they spawn

memekeeper isn't worth it, ttk is too high and harassers are too fragile

Oh, how convenient I actually happen to have that helmet already for TR. Thanks for the fashion recommendation.

havoc. any of them really.

we just shitpost in our outfit tbh.

but if you really want to git gud, lower sensitivity and big mousepad. also, frames.

playing planetside 2 well is completely unrelated to gitting gud

bums

valky-chan needs more loving!

Look at map, see where fight is, go to nearest friendly base and pull AMSunderer, MBT or Spawn-certed Galaxy and use it to support the assault.

It's not that hard to be good at combined arms, you don't even have to be good at shooting to help out and nanites replenish quickly enough to not matter.

There's nothing close to a helicopter than the Valk in Planetside because they're all helicopters.

galaxy-chan is a pure maiden who sacrifices herself for our sins

What I've been trying to do here and here:
forums.daybreakgames.com/ps2/index.php?threads/make-valkyrie-faster.241654/

Thing is, the forum can just be… so fucking stupid some times…

I know, right?

I cant play planetside, but is there anywhere i can watch videos of user's shenanigans on the game?

Webms are posted quite regularly.

I don't play either, i used to play only PS1 but that shit got shut down hard on the 1st and the reverse engineered emulator isn't anywhere near playable yet, nevermind finished. Besides, the main source of entretainment is the walls of text filled with salt from tranu tears.

Well, i wanted huge videos of the actual battles and anons planning, since from what ive seen they are quite efficient at taking over continents.

but user, we're a zergfit
the only time where zerging work is when you're playing tranu.

we don't plan, we just zerg :^)

youtube.com/watch?v=jzmrHB2jGXU

she does

I've done so too but it's hard at times ya'know

Thanks lad.

That's why they cost 150 nanites, user.

MOTHER
FUCKER

EVEN THE CHINKS KNOW OUR PLIGHT

I never knew swapping an emblem could make someone this salty.

How would you fags feel about making a recruitment video?
Of course we're not recruiting outside of here.

most fun i had recently was poking gunnernacho for shagging an underaged girl, been off the game for a while

If it's just for f u n

DON'T BULLY VALKY-SAN!

I've never been so angry over emblems that I turned into an anime.

maybe if she wasn't worst girl she wouldn't need to be bullied

worst girl goes to f l a s h chan
impossible to control
guns are stupidly hard to use
only infilshitters can do anything with them
not an effective mode of transport because you can redeploy faster
dies instantly to anything big

have a free fresh anime picture

Fucking Tranu are going to take Hossin, despite the fact the TR has 12 GOD DAMN VP POINTS AND WERE TWO AWAY FROM LOCKING!

Apparently, only me and like two others were the only ones not blobbing up against the NC…

that was me, im still testing weapons.

if my experiences with A3G 2 years ago is any indication planning or skill will pretty much never come into play and any who try will have at least two autistic children shriek at them and start tk'ing them for interfering with their memes.

Factually incorrect, slapping a radar on the valk was one of the best decisions I made in the game.

Maximum credit to team when storming biolabs, plus an unending flow of AKF cert.

I'd describe them as what the fuck are jpeg artifacts doing in a png

Briggs

go for it

SHE'S SHIT!

SHIT!!

the ant does that better and can do more in a fight

IT ISN'T EVEN FOR FIGHTING IN AND IT'S BETTER THEN THE VALK WHICH IS

Think several of those purple fags are cuckchanners, and really?
One of the many reasons this game turn into shit.

Can you park the ant on top of the biolab?

I DONT THINK SO CHECK MATE ATHEISTS

enjoy getting removed by small arms fire

Get the T1 Cycler m8.
Great gun for a medic.

You can park the valk under the biolab, there's little platforms down there you can hide it on

So, for TSAR, ACS or TMS for a 4x? Or is going 4x a mistake in the first place

What they used to do is have MASSIVE discoutns on christmas.

Every day you had something cost only 1 good goy coin and things at 50% to 75% cert discount.

Yup. And if you equip it with the scout radar, the certs just roll in during a fight.

Anything I need to add to this?

needs underaged girls

use this instead

oh nacho, you never change do you?

Nacho you can fuck underage girls, image needs lolis instead.

ULTIMATE POTATO GUIDE FOR POTATO PLAYERS

This handy guide will show you how to get 30-60 FPS on 8 years old hardware be sure to inquire gunnernacho as to what constitutes as 8 years old hardware

1) Your user.ini should look like this:

[Rendering]

OverallQuality=-1

GraphicsQuality=1

TextureQuality=4

ShadowQuality=0

LightingQuality=2

EffectsQuality=0

TerrainQuality=0

FloraQuality=0

ModelQuality=0

RenderDistance=500.000000

ParticleLOD=0

ParticleDistanceScale=0.650000

FogShadowsEnable=0

VSync=0

AO=0

MaximumFPS=60

UseLod0a=0

BloomEnabled=0

MotionBlur=0

Smoothing=0

GpuPhysics=0

2) Your resolution for the sake of maximizing FPS on potato-tier hardware is recommended to be:

1280x7XX at 75% rendering

to strike a balance between being able to see shit and being able to actually hit it.

3) Go to the control panel of your grafix card of choice and allow forced override in global settings (nvidia specific), then create a special rule for planetside2_x64.exe:

Override AA transparency to OFF

Override AA to 2x

Override AF to 2x

4) If you are using an AMD CPU, especially if its the dreaded Phenom kind, unpark the FUCK out of it.

5) Set rendering distance to minimum (500) when defending or attacking a base.

CONGRATULATIONS YOU NOW HAVE 40 FPS ON AVERAGE MORE THAN BEFORE

Oh yeah I updated the WebM tutorial because recent changes improved quality along with several changes to the settings which before had no impact today have a far bigger impact

Want more salt? get a walker and chase planes around with it

its fucking hilarious when it works

Walker is the only thing left that can fuck up aircraft

I've used it since launch, dual bursters used to be nearly on par with it, but after the fucking severe burster nerf its easily the king sky cleaning tool

I still miss my days of denying air around the entire crown with my burster max though

You used to be able to do this with bursters, albit slightly lower damage

Sorry I meant skyguards

I've been awake 24 hours ;D

Better?

Can't see shit captain, what are you trying to demonstrate?

its missing the doom tr guy with the mini chaingun and gunner nachos rusty white van and possible the remove kebab guy in a tr outfit

GOD DAMN IT AIR CHAVS!!!!

Hey Mister Bond, DID THE NC SECURE THAT TOWER YET?!?!

Did we just capture all of Indar in an hour? Two hours?

Hey if we're going that route I want my Val flying in the background.

We took indar almost unopposed.

lul another heroes and gays player

tsar

What, it's fucking free?

DONT FUCKING REPLY TO THE NAMEFAG

I'll add more to it later. I want to keep working on the video before going back to the wallpaper/intro thing. If someone would be so kind to link some leddit salt? I've somehow lost all the bookmarks to all the archives.

Did not even notice the name, thanks user.

wwew made Indar great again! well done lads.

archive.is/eSD4w
archive.is/Dtjtb

No, we need a ton of Galaxies alahu akabaring in the background.

Or a valk with a guy on top flying into space!

Thanks fam.

If someone better than me wants to do that would be great.

it should be (YOU)

Is that video supposed to make me want to join NC?

Anyways been awhile since I played, we still have good numbers?

That I didn't think of. It's been edited in.
(Checked)
I was planning to throw something like that at the end.

This is good too.

What do you anons think are the best and the worst voice packs in the game?
For me the best might either be the NC Mercenary or the TR Comrade, while the worst is definitely that one female voice pack for Tranu. You know the one.

hehehehe, that's gold. I can't believe people get this salty over this game.

I fucked up sorry

you can tell he's underaged by how fresh the salt feels in your hands

His grammar and just general typing is awfully shit for someone questioning if you're from Burgerland or not.

we need to do something about the JEWS galaxy

Do yourself a favor and switch to Premiere Pro, before you learn how much fucking hell Sony VEGAS is

Wew.

I want to fly a galaxy into the Jews.

Its the PurpleButthurt faggot, see here wwew? typical "MUH KD!" Tranufag who's trying to "enlighten" our fellow here with his rhetoric that we're all from third world countries that lagswitch!

WWEW LADS!
W
E
W

L
A
D
S

Redone with brand new FFMPEG

y-yes, that is the name of the gun.

Thread Theme

noice

Nacho, I know this is you.

Correction, I want to do a video with that song, but so far none of the footage has matched up to that song

I mean, its for fighting 200ft+ tall monsters, not endless mooks

Though EDF soundtrack is a good idea now that I think of it

save it for a MAX crash.

Also another video redone with new FFMPEG

Sorry for lack of new shit we brought my mother home and I'm watching her to make sure she's ok, not really gaming much other than 3DS

Anyone who thinks VS is OP is a higby pro and should stop playing.

trannu detected

n-no it's not like that at all

Who's saying the corporations aren't hiring people to do it?

These fags, oh man these threads/posts/leddits/whateverthefucktheycallthem are golden. Gotta love those fags that comment about how good their K/D is when we end up fucking them over.
On the side note though shouldn't there be some sort of time limit for inactivity to cut inactive players?

No, because the statwhoring faggots keep seeing our Outfit's average KD and huge number of members, they keep repeating the same song and dance number when they drop the salt.

reminder that the default nc girl voice is the cutest vo in the game

Post it, I only hear the faggot redneck when I'm shooting at burgers.

I want to hold hands with a female NC greenhorn at the crown, during an alert at night

Apparently nobody's ever actually recorded it an uploaded to youtube.

Ha-ha!
I have definitive proof that the NC does SOMETIMES fight the Vanu

drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B8if7313cNG7THY5NE5DVjZsU0k&usp=sharing

yeah she's pretty cute

just a coincidence r-right guys?

yes, mainly this bit
and you're missing
12 man shoah squad is some of the times where WWEW gets the most work done
the lack of cohesion and decent medics is a real issue though and I wish if we were going in we'd at least stay in a vicinity of each-other
engage in waves, not a trickle
that bit is the only reason our galdrops can be so successful while our major ground offensives fall flat

We're too busy shitposting to actually do well. Blame the fact that we almost never have medics and I'm a dedicated repairslut.

Are you kidding? TR default girl is literally top-tier waifu material.

I'm almost tempted to play on an overseas server to join you crazy devils. But I think the ping would just be too much.

not the nigress

she does the voice over for the nc announcer and I fucking hate that voice

would take brass or even papa vanu over nigress whining

I only have certed engi because they get the most exp points and help the most

We have a handful of Euros playing and they seem to be fine.

wew

OH SHIT NIGGERS IM GETTING MY INTERNET HOOKED UP TONIGHT YOU FUCKOS BETTER STILL BE CAPPING DAT CROWN

How good is the T1 Unity?

I normally just pick either and stick with it, cause 99.9999999% of the time ppl you are playing with are fucking awful and are only medic or engineer when they smell certs

That cucked picture of joseph Stalin tr

Fucking disgusting

I'm 95% sure that Papa Vanu is just Aramaki from the English dub of GITS.

oh god what is happening

[YELL][Magneto]: hey guys check this shit out

What are you faggots doing?

My latency is going into the thousands. Everything is floating and teleporting, it's fucking scary.

rip in pieces

wwew finds a way

you think this is all were capable of?

I hope it never ends

Is this game worth jumping into now that's been so many years after release?

yes

im trusting you friend.

here's some starter tips

have fun

Adding this one:

Meant 1/3. Not like the tail gunner would matter in this tank-busting scenario.

And in case it wasn't exactly clear from , play Terran Republic.

well it's downloading. we got some sort of clan or group?

WWEW LAD

I would want a damage buff to the AA canons, bursters included.
It's fucking annoying when ESF's tank AA fire and then boost away.

[WWEW] or Spiky Spokes Serf Slayers, dedicated 24 man shoah squad. there's actually 500 or so members but only 12-50 are on at a given time, like most things of that nature
relevant reading for getting into the game
learn2flyesf.wordpress.com/2013/05/16/dogfighting-101/
learn2flyesf.wordpress.com/2013/12/06/taking-down-liberators/
iridar.net/planetside2/weapons/gunplay-guide/
wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft/Zerg_Strategy
planetside.wikia.com/wiki/Harasser (your new best friend)
embed, too

Looks like it's desync, fam. There's a fuckton of causes for it from AMD graphics cards, CPU issues or just connection.

how do you have a computer without a graphic card?

My framerate will drop into almost single digits when anyone shoots flares on high settings and it's a large enough group of people running around.

Where the fuck is everybody.

The only downside to that is if they buff AA, they probably need to make air far more lethal to ground

They used to have AA be a lot stronger and what happened is that literally no one pulled air anymore and just pulled tanks instead

nacho here
im kindoff burned out and i try to play the game but i just cant be bothered to actually stay for longer periods of time. sometimes i even get bored after a few minutes
i think i should really take a break from planetside. i have a feeling if i keep going like this the game wont be fun for me anymore.

Take a break nacho friend. Do other things till you can regain your urge to purge tranu.

I take breaks from the game daily so I can stay invested in the game for longer.

I already have learned how much of a shitshow Vegas is. I'll switch over to Premiere after this.

It's 8.1.

Take a break then come back in a fury to purge the tranu scum.

I keep telling anons who take long play-time on several games in Holla Forums threads to take a break and not over exert themselves, less they burn out in the game, go play some of those loli games on your backlog, or just play during the weekends from friday to monday, quite the surge of people online on that time.

Same question still applies. How? Are you just buying them from a pawn shop?

Do you even know what integrated graphics means?

Take a break and only play for a small time frame rather than 2+ hours in one sitting.

I'm going to log off for a few minutes to soothe my aching ass.

I dropped out for the same reason, I hope they decide to actually do shit soon

know the feel, i don't do all of the stupid shit on mic out of sheer autism, boredom sometimes cuts so deep i do anything in order to entertain myself. After reading your post, i am debating taking a short break aswell
may be the fact that i am currently suffering from acute low blood pressure (100/40) and that makes me dead tired as early as noon

Perhaps you should run dedicated instead. Never have had any good experiences with integrated.

What makes it worse is that I have a dedicated card

i can play dota and mountain blade ;^)

4 year old 200 dollar shittop does not a gay man machine make.

i live on a couch man.

They need to buff close range AA
if a burster max is standing 10meters away from an esf it should die very fast, a liberator should die in a nose to nose battle with a skyguard (obviously if you sneak up on it, you should be rewarded) if they are equally as accurate.

Maybe boost the damage from direct flak hits and reduce the damage from splash.

SEE YOU IN 1 WWEEK SOLDIER
I've been taking a 2 week break and am looking forward to be with wwew again

Well, we lost the alert in Amerish because Tranu decided to help the NC, real fucking tired at their retardation.

Has some faggots been accusing you with hacking? think I read that if someone gets enough reports, they'll get the validate the game files crap.

Nothing in /tell, and no mention of my name anywhere.
Hell, I barely have a decent KDR.
Just give me my bleach now, I'll have it on the rocks with a hint of lemon zest.

Think I'll help the anons who have been getting that annoying crap, better check the forums first.

steamcommunity.com/app/218230/discussions/0/828933455720545407/?l=dutch

Try this one.

'''GETTO IN HERRO!"

source on that image?

Is this her?

Which server are you guys on?

Fuck nvm no need to reply, should've ctrl+f "server" before replying

FFFFFUUUCCKING AIRCHAVS!!!!