Denmark repeals blasphemy law, Koran burner walks free

Denmark repeals blasphemy law, Koran burner walks free

“Religion should not dictate what is allowed and what is forbidden to say publicly,” the newspaper cited an MP who proposed to repeal the law, Bruno Jerup, as saying. “It gives religion a completely unreasonable preferential position in society.”

“The legislature decided to repeal the Penal Code blasphemy clause on public mockery or scorn against a religion. Blasphemy was exactly the core of the charges against the 42-year-old. With his actions no longer being a criminal offense we cannot carry out the planned criminal proceedings, which are therefore canceled. The accused will not be punished,” said Attorney General Jan Reckendorff in a statement.

archive.is/9q2XX

PS: I really hope I did this right, lol.

Yes plz

Hey! Whoa slowdown there Denmark, with that white people need to breed ad and now repealing blasphemy laws you might keep your white majority.

DENMARK NO

Lol I'd throw it away too. Nice job, Denmark!

This is only good thing to come out of Denmark in living memory. Then she had to ruin it for me by possibly inciting coal burning tendencies with Obongo…

People used to fucking collect them, there are a ton but I only have like 4 saved. It was like the morning highlight to get the photo of her getting out of her car and uncrossing her legs. That's the way to do it. If we're going to all live under a ZOG anyway with worthless politicians, who should they not all be be MILFs who wear short skirts?

So holohoax exposure is legal now? Holocaust is a religious event. The actual Genocide isn't.

The Holocaust is to genocide as Christ is to Jesus.

The holocaust is to genocide as Jesus being the messiah is to Talmudic Judaism.

Also Hitler did nothing wrong, you can't commit genocide if racial genotypes don't exist.

(that's thought crime)

You can't say the Jews are not a distinct race and also say that Hitler committed racial genocide (he had thought crime of believing in races). You can't say Jews are a distinct race and not entertain seriously the idea they act in a racially conscious way.

That out of the way, your alternative is that Judaism is purely religious or cultural. But if it's cultural then Israel isn't multicultural.

So it's religious. Which means Pagans and Christians should be opposed to them. Christianity says they're synagogue of Satan, Pagans say pagan.

oh I guess atheists can just be (((humanist))) as alternative if Judaism is just religion

Who wants to burn Torahs with me to protest Israeli occupation of Palestinian land in Denmark?

Based.

The Holocaust is to Modernity as the Crucifixion is to Christianity.

Gucci-Helle, our former Prime Minister.

Are the Danes the only sane Nords left?

Time to burn a Torah you Danish pussies. put the repeal to the test. can a goy get away with it and not lose their job or be harassed by kikes?

Free speech doesn't mean being free from consequences, goy!

mfw I realized that "milf" and "dadbod" were both terms invented and spread by the same (((individuals)))

This worries Soros and co.

Can you elaborate?

My money is on a resounding OY VEY!
Just ordered one, they were currently sold out, so I'll have to wait a minimum of 10 days.

Should I go for public or keep it easy and stay on private property?
More people will see it in public, but they might throw some "disturbing the peace" or some shit at me, instead of admitting why they'd target me.

Unintentional spacing.

Talmud, you idiot.

A hot female world leader is going to use her sexiness as a negotiating tactic with the POTUS, regardless of who it is. Obongo is gay so it likely had no effect.

So in Denmark you can blaspheme Holocaust religion now? Cool

That's interesting. Because you'd think it would be an even playing field for all religious books.
Does this mean that any religious text is free game in denmark?

The Torah is in the bible you retard.

But perhaps we should burn that with the talmud and the koran?

Both

Is pic related good enough?
I have no idea what I'm supposed to be looking for

This is a joke, religion is society. You dumb eurocucks are getting run over by muslims precisely because youve abandoned belief and they havent

Oy vey, that's still hatespeech.

BASED DANES

not it isn't, it can be part of it though
Yeah, belief in the inviolability of racial purity

The Talmud is 36 volumes. What the fuck are you even TRYING to accomplish?

Finally a christcuck willing to admit it.

Based Danes, stay strong while our other cucked nations will try to lambast you for it.

Mudslime chimpout in 3… 2… 1…

Schelswig-Holstein is rightful Danish clay

I'm sure we can find an arragement once all the long nosed ticks are gone.

Shill spotted.

Jews dont use it, they use the talmud rabbies.

Jews don't believe in the Torah. They believe in the Talmud. They just use the Torah to cherry pick their "Chosen People…" status while ignoring the parts that say "…as long as you obey the commandments and don't commit deadly sins." It's the Talmud you want to burn. But it'll be the most expensive fire pit you can make. Even the low end Neusner Edition costs about $250 for the full set, and you have to buy the full set. And the Edition posted goes for about $50 per volume for a total of around $1,500. With prices like that, you're much better off not burning the books and just keeping them for the best red pilling on the Jews you'll ever have.

No shit? I though it was a 10 page, large print, children's book with cute pictures.
It's a simple test, for teh lulz, to see if they'd still go after me for it. I just thought it could be at least slightly amusing, apparently not.

"Methinks something is afoot in Denmark. XDDDDDD"

Shakesburger.

Talmud is still based on the Torah, meaning it constantly references it.

Thank fuck there's some semblance of sanity left in my country.

That's always been legal in Denmark.

PISS CHRISTS INCOMING

Why does it matter?
All desert religions are shit, and belong to the sand-niggers, not Europeans.

Yeah, like how many of our modern laws/rulings make reference to the constitution and pay it lipservice while also enforcing gun bans and fag marriage.

Not that Lars Løkke is any better, honestly.

"Danish jews are prominent within the culture, the sciences, and as business people. Most people don't realise that alot of famous danes throughout our history are in fact jewish. Our common history is fundamentally happy" - Lars Løkke, 10. November 2015, speaking at the jewish new years reception.

SEND HELP SEND HELP SEND HELP SEND HELP

CHRISTIANITY IS A WESTERN RELIGION, FEDORABITCH
Christianity was created by Constantine, out of the Hellenic cult of the Christos, to be the new state religion of Rome. Regardless, everything touching the Mediterranean, everything that ever flew the Roman eagle, every land that ever made statuary of the gods of Olympus, every people that sang using the 8-note musical scale and everything descended from the Renaissance is the West.

Christianity has been in Europe since its inception, and The West was founded by and molded by Christians. There is no question of importing Christianity; it is already in the fabric of our nations, and no Christian invaders are trying to alter and undermine it.

Islam is foreign to everyone outside the Arabian peninsula. Islam is an enemy to all other people. It has no place here and we will quarantine it like the hideous virus it is.