(((Patreon)))

So there is this German Youtuber who got his Patreon account shoa'd for (((Hate Speech))).
He's doing a great job dropping redpills about Islam, SJWs, the lefts hypocrisy, the elites and the Lügenpresse.
All of the above hate his guts for doing it and the amount of butthurt he generates is delicious. They tried to take him down from Youtube, get his videos deleted for Hate Speech or copyright claims or even dox him several times which always failed.

youtube.com/channel/UCQEmcNRTw0BDhruQKAiveRA

Now someone got his Patreon deleted, literally at 12 AM midnight, right before the cashout of 1.800 Euros.
The donations are gone and his donators are mad as fuck. They literally STOLE the money.
I wonder how often they did this before and how much money they make from that. Could be a great way to blackmail their users as well.

So long story short. I want you to know that Patreon can't be trusted. I made this infographic and got banned from Twitter very soon after posting it.

Just look who's connected with Patreon. Should be reason engouh to boycott.

Other urls found in this thread:

patreon.com/thegoldenone
patreon.com/illustratedphilosophy
beta.theglobeandmail.com/news/national/education/jordan-peterson-crowdfunding/article35174379/?ref=https://www.theglobeandmail.com&service=mobile
archive.is/RDzKg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Your graph is not as good as one showing the guy who got 1800 cuckcoins stolen for doubleplusunbellyspeak.

No surprises here.

Jews use their huge financial power to buy political influence resulting in constant destruction of right-wing movements/platforms.

I might do that. Good idea.

I didn't have to make one though since the dude already explained everything in his new Youtube video.

It's kinda funny. Our position has like the whole mainstream media, all corporations, social media, finance, and establishment and elite are butthurt as fuck about us but they still can't stop it. Not anymore. At the same time it tells me we're right. Hitler was right.

Make it in German too, with neutral language so you can share it with your fellow Germans.

They did the same shit with Emily Youcis

Hi guys. I don't like to namefag but I'm part of the Murdoch Murdoch animation team. We also were Shoah'd by these Kikes for 'Hate Speech'. What's really fucked is they actually take a percentage of your monthly Patrons. They did that for several months and we never hosted any content on their site. Anyways one day I get an email. 'We do not support or condone any user who enables Hate Speech on our website'. Kikes locked us out and took the cash. Pretty fucked up tbh. Fuck these ppl.

You can try using minds.com , they're their own payment processor. Unfortunately people need to give bank account info. in order to use it, and many are unwilling to; though they will with paypal, etc.

If BTC you have options but you can't use bitpay because they're kiked too. People generally just want to enter a credit card number or debit number,etc. not bank info or go through trouble buying BTC when it's not liquid for IRL.

there may be open source payment processing platforms like openach.com

Love your recent content. Fucking Patreon man, not long ago I thought it was at least being neutral.

You need an entire team to animate that faggotry?
jk fam, nice work, sorry about patreon being kikes

Just how fucking new are you?

It used to have plenty of contrarians (well, still does).
Consider:
patreon.com/thegoldenone
patreon.com/illustratedphilosophy
(both of these name the jews)

Something fishy is going on
Recent articles and attacks against Jordan Peterson, were aimed at how much money is he is making on Patreon.
Is he going to be the next victim?

beta.theglobeandmail.com/news/national/education/jordan-peterson-crowdfunding/article35174379/?ref=https://www.theglobeandmail.com&service=mobile
archive.is/RDzKg
Bonus in the article is when they start digging into KEK, and criticizing Peterson for mentioning him.

What's the purpose of patreon? Why not just send money directly?

Murdoch Murdoch had their Patreon account taken down too.

Anonimity I guess, putting your bank account information would inevitably give your ID, unless you put into someone else's account, but you could still be identified if they put some effort into it.

Yeah, notice namefags aren't attacked or dropped unless they're very bad goys. Show weakness and the Kike attacks always. It doesn't understand anything but opportunism.

I must say that I would like if he gets banned from Patreon, because he'd be a good martyr, making a lot of people migrate to whichever new free speech donations platform he goes to. I kinda like what he has to say but he's on the same boat as Sargon of Akkad, i.e., circumstantially our allies but not really.

On that note I'd also like Sargon to be banned, again not because I dislike them, but just us actual ebil natzis being banned is not as much momentum.

Anyone stupid enough to believe otherwise deserves a hole in the head.

Holy shit. Well, good for him. I don't really get the appeal but people seem to like him. I sent his interview with joe rogan pls no bully to my brother because it contained some good redpills on communism and modern marxists and he really enjoyed it. Peterson seems to speak a language that borderline normalfags understand.

Happens at least twice weekly.
This faggot should have known better.
All his backers banking information is now also known an now they are on lists as well.

He should go out and find actual work instead of trying dance the Jewish dance. Youtube and youtubers were a mistake.

He's good. His insights are very wise and intelligent. He has adapted the words of great thinkers as a mechanism for affirming things normalfags wouldn't be able to. Using the work of others to affirm reality, though, limits you to the stance given by them. This is why fan boys are a thing, annoying as they are.

Nothing against reading except that if you couldn't have come to conclusions therein yourself then you'll easily hurt yourself pretending you know things you don't.

I was surprised they let you survive as long as they did on Patreon. Perhaps they deliberately wait until one attains a half decent amount of backing and then close the account. Demoralization and all that, these are wicked wicked people after all.

I’d like one of those Better Dead than Red T shirts if you can ever find somewhere to sell them

Patreon isn't for us, use a cryptocoin.

You have no idea how bad it is now.

THOUSANDS of youtube accounts, facebook and twitter accounts of german activists are gone now, dozens of blogs disappeared. I myself got permabanned from basically everything on the internet, including 4chan.

German government went absolutely 1984 with censorship over the last couple months. Basically anything that criticizes the Merkel government is considered hate speech now and gets you disappeared from the internet, on top of getting the usual Merkelstasi treatment IRL (i.e. you lose your job and get harassed 24/7 by the welfare office)

Germany is a full blown SJW tyranny now. It's bolshevism 2.0, DDR 2.0. There can be no doubt that the elections are massively rigged too, as NO ONE you talk to here supports Merkel or would vote for her or the leftist parties, yet they miraculously get >90% of the votes every election.

fight or die time

If it's that fucking bad, man, you've got to network offline, IRL. Also through TOR and maybe VPNs, but really:

Could bitsquare act as a payment processor if configured properly?