New Volunteer Applications

Apply to become a volunteer in this thread.
I am looking for volunteers who:

In order to apply for volunteer status, make a post ITT with a keyword (any random keyboard mashing will do). Then send me an email (it's in the name field of this post, for newfags) with the keyword in it, your preferred username and placeholder password, and a summary of why you think you should be a volunteer. Your username and placeholder password must be different from the other ones you use on the internet. You'll need to change the password when you log in.

I should start responding to the emails tomorrow. New volunteers will be on a trial basis of course. It's better to avoid moderating a discussion than to overstep. If you are unsure whether to moderate something, it's okay to post ITT as a volunteer and ask people what they think in an impromptu struggle session.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Christians_in_science_and_technology#Currently_living
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I am a massive faggot keyword. Pick me.

My keyword is Katyusha

Memes

I visit this faggot board for like an hour and a half a day so I may as well

the keyword is memes btw

Why the hell not: I've been saying that we needed new blood in the moderation for a while now. Might as well put my labor where my mouth is and take the plunge.

Keyword: succ

peñor

weirdly, none of these seem to have reached my inbox.

this one reached my inbox.

If this problem doesn't resolve itself by tomorrow, I think I'll blame it on Google and make a riseup or protonmail address.

Sorry, you have no post history on that IP.

To be fair, you said to post and then email. I suspect most comrades are still writing their applications

You said post here with the keyword, then send the email. It'll be shuffled out shortly.

keyword is titties

If that's the case, then it's okay. There's no need to rush.

i took a lot of time to write the email

benis

I don't? Cool! I guess this IP really is dynamic.

As a former mod of leftypol, here is my tip:
Don't ever reveal your status as a mod. Ever. Do not do it. Its a mistake.

keyword is stoicism

YEE–NIGGA

I realize my IP is different right now which is why I put my trip.

fuck you

p.s. I'm not entirely sure if this is a different I.P. but if it is, this one is also me.

Keyword is DINGDONGER

You're not that one Stalinflagfag I bitched at, are you?

This is also me if the IP is different

email sent now

keyword FalconPunch

My Keyword:

**A spectre is haunting Europe — the spectre of communism. All the powers of old Europe have entered into a holy alliance to exorcise this spectre: Pope and Tsar, Metternich and Guizot, French Radicals and German police-spies.

Where is the party in opposition that has not been decried as communistic by its opponents in power? Where is the opposition that has not hurled back the branding reproach of communism, against the more advanced opposition parties, as well as against its reactionary adversaries?

Two things result from this fact:

I. Communism is already acknowledged by all European powers to be itself a power.

II. It is high time that Communists should openly, in the face of the whole world, publish their views, their aims, their tendencies, and meet this nursery tale of the Spectre of Communism with a manifesto of the party itself.

To this end, Communists of various nationalities have assembled in London and sketched the following manifesto, to be published in the English, French, German, Italian, Flemish and Danish languages.**

keyword: PERMANENT REVOLUTION

Keyword: utopia.

keyword: Yea

Keyword: Bucko.

Not enough post history (maybe dynamic IP?)

Good / good enough post history. I will respond to these emails.

Seems OK to me.

Everyone listen to this guy.

lel, only static IPs allowed?

you missed me bruh

keyword: pope

Is the post history tied only to the IP? not cookies and stuff?
LEL
Well done ColdWheels.

This method of choosing mods is bloody retarded. You need someone who you can trust, someone with a name. Not a Holla Forumsack who could social engineer themselves to victory.

I'd rather have Nazis moderating the board than off-site namefag cliques to be honest.

>>>Holla Forums

Do NOT pick me.
I'd ban everyone who isn't left enough.
Also A.W for being a rambling shithead.

Keyword: stalindidnothingwrong

He's right, instead of modding anons we should watch them and test them.

ano mrs bo sama

can you make sure the new mods know that posting with a nazi flag is not a bannable offense

i kept getting banned last spring for making innocent comments and was unable to talk to all my friends…

there is no difference between bunkerfags and fascists, so it follows that if fascists are not allowed to mods, than bunkerfags should not either

Fuck me. If it helps at all, I believe I outlined that there might be an IP problem in the email, though all of them SHOULD still originate from the same geographic area. I know there should be a good few clusters of my posts that are based out of a handful of static IPs as well.

Actually, I'd prefer this method. We've already seen what happens when board powers get passed around members of the IRC/Discord/Dubtrack/whatever circles exclusively. As long as there is a sufficient enough of a trial period to weed out the miscreants, it's better that we have everyone on roughly equal footing when being considered. There are plenty of long-term posters on this board that are worthy of trust, but choose to remain anonymous in the spirit of imageboard culture: I don't think that choice should be punished.

Prickly pls.

Hey Faggots,
My name is prickly, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, stalinist, bootlickers who spend every second of their day shitposting on stupid ass websites. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it’s fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on /marx/.
Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I was captain of the anarchists in the anarchist moderation league, and best mod on Holla Forums . What sites do you moderate, other than the stalinist bootlicker one? I also get straight A’s, and have a banging hot muke (i just banned him; Shit was SO cash). You are all bootlickers who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.

BO I still haven't heard back from you. When am I gonna be made a mod?

Come on m8, I've been here for over a year and was at /anarcho/ from the very beginning and now am the owner of it. I'm on here so often that I'll be deleting Holla Forums shitposts like nobody's business :^)

BOs cannot see IP, only global ops can. At a board level you are given a 10 digit hash assigned to your IP which changes across boards.

BO please give some novelty flags. Anarcho-Hoxhaist flag W-H-E-N!

Never ever.

I'm not the revolutionary Holla Forums needs or wants, but I'm the one it needs. The moderation team is sick with the slave morality of liberal narratives. It is in need of an inhuman force of PURE NEGATION.

*deserves or wants

i'm ok with this

5/5

not enough history.

Yes, unfortunately. It's just a good way to vet applicants, and since there are so many applicants, I'm not really missing an opportunity by pruning people on that basis.
That said, if you write a REALLY good email I'll still consider it.

Actually, I trust you so much that I just emailed you my own username and password. We'll share it, k?

Holla Forumstards have an obvious post history or no post history. If one gets in, the worse they can do is a bunch of reversible bans or a pointless mass-deletion. I value having mods that I don't know personally, because I would have to spend a lot of time in an IRC or something to get to know them.

Dude come on, I post on this board all the time. Who even has a static IP in this day and age.

How rude. After everything I've done for this board.

People who use VPN.

gaise pls post on my vanity board :^🍀🍀🍀)
>>>/n1x/

I really did email you my username and password though.

Can I use that e-mail to ask BO out??

What did she mean by this?

Yeah I saw the login for /n1x/. ur a cheeky cunt m8 ill giv u that :'^🍀🍀🍀

Some Advice for anyone applying. The most important thing you can do as a mod is be chill. You have to just let people do their thing, especially if you disagree with them.

Please stop embarrassing yourself.

Can i be a mod too?

Oh boy is it finally time?

Memerinos

also
boardowner plz

I responded to more emails. If you sent an email, check your email.

What are you talking about? Holla Forums has always been a m00tocracy.

The cult of Uchuu_ rules the alt-left, we control everything, prickly my boy.

kek

git gud scrub

BO, this is what will happen every single day if you let bunkerfags into the mod team

Bunkerfags are a liberal terrorist organization seeking to destroy all leftism

Now now prickly, you know I would never allow such a thing.

It's all a cover for the post-left conspiracy Prickly_chan ;^)

Bunkerchan confirmed for Aum Shinrikyo?

Yeah I've been posting since march of 2014 if it makes any difference. I have dynamic IP. I'm the not Rebel Christian Commie. IIRC I was there when satan-nazi started posting.

that was like a year ago

penis and also dicke and balls

Can't you search for trip post history?

No

Is BO dead?

Okay, I'm starting to go through the emails again and make a few accounts. I'm also still checking some people's emails out though.

I think I may make a thread for creating a small list of rules.

agreed.
enjoy your ancient packages.

BO confirmed for spanner.

i'd do it for free under the sea

BO, did I make the grade? I'd reponded to you hours beforehand.

CRUSTY CRAB IS UNFAIR

You're ok, I'm just being slow.

Keyword: booty bungalow

keyword: idiot

bump

Applications are closed now. I'm pinning this thread for my own convenience, so it doesn't slide off the catalog while I'm sorting through applications. Yes, people who emailed me, there are still about seven people I need to respond to and decide if I'll make them an account.

rev up those hot pockets

有賀とぼるどおを寝る産

Explain yourself.

fug sdadism

>tfw BO didn't reply to my love letter

You said was ok BO.
YOU SAID I WAS OK!
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE…

Oops. Left my shit posting flag on. hehe. I am normal 8channer like u guys.

Thank god BO rejected unfunny tard like you, we really dodged a bullet here

So BO.

Have you chosen your mods or are you still in the process of reviewing?

There are like four new volunteers currently modding Holla Forums, and a bunch of applications I still haven't got around to finalizing.

4 Holla Forums shitposters just joined the modding team.
Delete your board and kill yourself.

Proof???

Why is this still stickied?

this

it was ok

And yet here I am, still bereft of a mod account.

Truly, Holla Forums is doomed. It's time to accept the truth and become post-leftists over at >>>/postleftypol/

>>>/polmeta/ had a thread saying a few of the Holla Forumsyps were going to subvert our vols. One replied that he got accepted for trial and will wait a few months before sabotaging the board. Mods please be careful and screen these anons once more, thanks.

The selection process was meant to prevent that by utilizing post histories. Holla Forums likes to snicker in public about how they "subverted" places just so that you'll see it and get paranoid. I wouldn't worry about it too much, although of course there's nothing wrong with being vigilant.

I'm skeptical to say the least. But if some Holla Forumstard got in as a vol, then oh well. They'll do some epic troleing and then get removed.

What's the worse a Holla Forumse could do if he becomes a vol?
Is that thread even still up?

If you wan to subvert a board, you just subvert it, you're not saying you'll do it on a public access board. I would agree with

Guys seriously
I'm concerned that we may have a mole

Why is that? Is it you?

I now have three different IPs making unfounded claims about Holla Forums infiltration of the volunteers. This actually makes me less likely to believe the claims. My guess is that some kind of IRC group is trying to spread paranoia here the way Holla Forums and others (including myself) did on Holla Forums.

Dude you're replying to is a vol, though, isn't he? I'd be interested in hearing the justification for his concern.

Not us.

Vet the IP hashes by their post history. People who have a quality posting history the further you go back, are more likely to be sincere and are more likely to have a vested interest in keeping the board running. This should be obvious for volunteers, but works just as well when examining claims.

Also, I assume people are reacting to

Just some autist causing drama.

That's how the selection process went, buddo. Don't worry, I'm sure some nazi/liberal autists went to the trouble of pretending to be one of us for months on end because they knew eventually there was going to be a volunteer pick, and in a little while they're going to ban some people and delete some posts before their actions are reversed and they're removed as volunteers. Be ready. :^)

Trump 232 holy shit.

One too many stickies.

it'll get fixed in a day or so

Please check the flags in the moderation too while you're at it. At least fix the suckdem flag and their position on the flag list, it triggers my internal autism

Sadface

lol

since you don't need anymore volunteer.
could you pls remove this thread ? we already have many useless stiky.

see

BO, do you mind checking out this post ?

GET RID OF THIS WASTE OF SPACE AAAAAA

If anything non-lefties would make the best volunteers since they'd not have any ideological tendencies towards any one group of commie scum, fam. :^)

Yes, instead they'd try to ban all commies indiscriminately

me holding the sign

We should also put religious people in charge of science. They don't have any preferences and hate all godless scientists equally.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Christians_in_science_and_technology#Currently_living

I wish that shitty unnecessary threads like this could maybe be unpinned hmmmmmmm

fuck off

I am new to this board, but I hope to see moderation and contribution better than fucking /newsplus/.

God, I fucking hate that board, why do I go there?

Why dont you dumb Volunteers /Owners set up a 15 minute timer so that it stops people from spamming? Plus a limit of only 5 threads per IP

Stop sucking coco and do your shit

Volunteer applicants, see the update in the OP. Sorry I took so long, but I have sent out some more emails to people who applied.

i would like to volunteer. i spend a lot of time here and report shit constantly

well you can follow the application procedure in the OP if you want.

WfwjMxKGO

Reply sent. Looking forward to being part of the Holla Forums commissariat for internal affairs the janitorial team, BO.

gommies:DDD

I responded BO.
Let me serve.

Okay, we have sixteen volunteers total now, though the number of active volunteers is a bit lower. This should help Holla Forums survive in its new post-election phase. I'm not taking any more applications right now.

Can u unsticky soon pls?

Am I a cuck?

it isn't stickied anymore.

According to your post history, I guess you might be one.