White Genocide in S. Africa has Suidlanders (Largest Civil Defense Group In The World) speaking out

The Largest Civil Defense Group on the Planet Suidlanders is beginning to push for raised awareness about White Genocide in South Africa. Some suggest over 100k innocent white men women and children have been slaughtered since the Death of Nelson Mandela. This atrocity is killing Whites on a daily basis and nothing is being done. It's time to push to raise awareness about the Genocide of Whites which is occurring in Africa. The majority of Americans have no idea this is even happening or that Whites even exist in South Africa.
Meme it.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/411644377262718976?lang=en
twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/590289599810928640?lang=en
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3935566/Man-accused-raping-killing-4-year-old-girl-murdered-mob-storm-police-station-held-drag-hang-tree.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Do you guys think that the Afrikaner millita can take the niggers in a war?

Also I think that our opinion of Trump will be finalized based on his response to the South African race war.

On one hand, Rhodesia had the support of an incredible military and still couldn't hold off the enrichment. I'm doubtful that an Afrikaner militia could do what Rhodesia couldn't, and that's assuming they don't just slow-boil them like frogs into extinction.
On the other hand, Mugabe had backing from both world superpowers. I doubt the ANC will have that same support if genocide becomes a government policy. I don't expect any military action from other governments, but no assistance either.

The best I could see Trump doing is letting in Afrikaner refugees.

The Afrikaner destiny is a heroic last stand, user. The time will come with the non-white hordes formally decide to remove all European blood from their lands. That will be the moment in which an Aryan leader emerges from obscure beginnings. He will lead his people into battle, and many victories will be won against the Zulu and Dindu hordes.He will be proclaimed King of the Afrikaners. However, the (((international community))) will involve itself to 'end the racism'. They will provide the negroid tribes with additional supplies/troops, Holla Forums or some other sympathetic community might find a way to allow them safe passage back to Western lands, but the Afrikaners will refuse. They will choose to fight to the end for their homeland.

In the new world, there will be a monument to the Afrikaner King and the brave heroes who fought during his reign.

They don't stand a chance. In fact the subtle Genocide has been victorious already. Zimbabwe has armed death Squads killing Whites nightly

Mandela was also a communist but during his reign less Whites were being killed than now over a prolonged period of time. In fact total numbers of white Genocide victims is closer to a million.

History repeats itself.
SA is just like how Haiti went and numerous others.
The lesson here is that niggers cannot be reasoned with or appeased no matter what you do no matter how cucked you are you're going to be murdered and cannibalised because they are subhumans.

Honestly I see Trump trying to play peacemaker and negotiate a two state solution.

There are still whites in Zimbabwe?

Rwandans killed 400,000 in a week using machetes. If a race war sparks, the key is to kill every single non-white you can and keep killing until there are none left. If you don't do that, you lose.

That works too but i'm talking about likely outcomes rather than what I want.

The Zimbabwe forces have been rumored to have been sent into the Boers Homes all across S. Africa by the South African President who ENCOURAGES this atrocity. Meanwhile the US / UN give what I assume has been billions in aid to these nogs.

They are murdering Whites daily. This is not something that we should be dropping we should be fucking rioting. Cultural Marxists through academia have convinced Whites to feel guilt for loving their own people. This is fucking absurd that America isn't assembling it's marine core and wiping these nogs out and taking their resources.

You talk like we don't have a zionist-occupied government in America. Our government won't do jack shit about this until white Americans regain control.

accidental sage

ZOG means exactly that. We're not going to regain control sitting on our asses

Our People Are Dying

White South Africa let Rhodesia died. I don't give a fuck about what happens to them.

Ahahahahahahahahahahaha

wew, just off the boat from reddit, eh?

Yeah, it's not like our numbers are dwindling or anything. Fuck off, kike.

Didn't Trump tweet out something like "I liked Nelson Mandela but the country is completely and utterly fucked up"

It sounded to me like when he referred to Jeb as a "nice guy"

Preaching to the choir,user. but to be fair, theres been damage done to (((them))) from the colelctive effort of anons,many of whom did it all from a chair.

Found them
twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/411644377262718976?lang=en
twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/590289599810928640?lang=en

May as well say he really likes the New Black Panther Party as well. In those tweets, he says bad situation for the people. He's probably worried about the niggers starving after they kill the whites. Gonna defend him sending Guess Who's Coming To Dinner to dat rayciss club?

Kill yourself you fucking pleb. You don't belong here.

Learn to read between the lines you fucking autist

Do you read between the lines when he sucks Bibi's asshole? He's praised Mandela countless times, and he's taken pictures with him. After all the shit he's done, if you still think he's /ourguy/ or even moderately pro-white, you're an idiot.

These retards had their chance. They had nukes and their own military along with the Kommando units. They refused to pull a coup d'etat to save themselves.

They had the example of Rhodesia to know what to expect. They already knew that they should roll the dice and die right then and there.

They have chosen to die a slow death. And no one in the world will save them. And even assuming they manage to coalesce into a hard fist of force and secure their most vulnerable, the rest of the world will attack them and Trump will do nothing for them.

The Boers and all other White South Africans are done. Let them be a lesson to you all. No negotiation, no half measures, no hoping for a political solution. Our freedoms, our lives? We will lose them either way. Violence, genocidal violence and total written in the law exclusion is the only way.

Like the lesson of Germany and Rhodesia? You're a worthless piece of anti-white shit and you know it. Scum like you are the reason whites are going extinct.

It's not 4D chess when he literally says I like Mandela but he completely fucked everything up. It's exactly the same speech patterns when he says things like "Jeb is a nice guy but"

Retard

Sure thing. Just like how Trump would never go to the wailing wall, he definitely wont support the niggers in South Africa.

Neither Germany nor Rhodesia had nuclear weapons.

Sotuh Africa was further along to a full nuclear deterrent against the USA and Europe than even North Korea.

All South Africa had to do was stay the course, just for a decade, and then they would never have to worry about intervention from ZOG ever again.

Instead, the Boers refused to try for a coup. Completely refused. And let their traitors in govt sell them all out.

They had everything they needed to keep Apartheid going forever, or even better, Whites Only.

They were right on the cusp. And let it all go away.

And the only excuse that is ever provided is muh sanctions muh shekels.

They weren't starving. So fuck off.

I'm white, but why should I care?

That was impossible with the UK meddling so much, completely wrecking Rhodesia, giving away land there like candy.
Kicking off a cascade of self reinforcing niggers after each black conquest. Etc.

I mean Kissinger himself went down there to talk to the Rhodesians.

But the UK was (and in some way is) best golem during that time.

It's tiring to expect the world to jump whenever those retards shoot themselves and the west in the foot.

Just like with Germany.

this you faggots. Keep your friends close, your enemies closer.
Holla Forums is almost fucking kosher, for fucks sake. Hell, it's like a meeting of the anti-jews.
Kill yourselves faggots.

Thats Rhodesia. They barely had what, 10k fighting men?

South Africa had functioning nuclear weapons and were closing in on a space program, aka, icbm technology.

Nobody smashed South Africa. They had plenty of food, had nuclear weapons, and enough military might to expel the niggers in their land had they nutted up and done it. They failed. They also failed to cufb nigger immigration. Lying piece of shit. You just dont want to confront the truth, that their is no political solution. And never will be.

Thats done and gone for South Africa. Either they all die, the media suppresses it, Trump ignores it or gets JFKd, or the Boers succeed in securing a homeland, but just like the 2nd Boer war, they get gangraped by the world.

They don't stand a chance. There are just too many niggers. Sometimes, quantity trumps quality, and this is one of those times.

Speak for yourself. I'm already aware Trump is a shabbos goy. The biggest one in the world, atm.

Not every nigger is RUF tier of uselessness. And they an absurd advantage in numbers, access to decent firepower as well. The only hope the Boers and other White South Africans have is to mobilize, conce trate, bumrush for the coast and put the ocean at their back, expel the blacks and move forward in organized force. Thats the only option they have that has a choice of working. Otherwise, they will be overwhelmed piecemeal as they currently are right now.

Exterminate all the brutes. True then, true today.

Bump

Sure kike, go do some hasbara to normies, we don't capitulate.

When the niggers start genociding south africans is when synagoges should be burning and Hollywood mansions having the same treatment as SA farmers.

You think niggers are going to storm fortified well armed positions and die en masse just for the hell of it? niggers are niggers, they dont form coherent armies and when they face difficulty they retreat, i would only worry about Afrikaneers getting what they need from the rest of the world and going there for some nigger shooting range practice. The sooner they start trying to genocide them the better for everyone, a wake up call for many i hope, if you are not getting military training in your country already you are wasting time.

Rot in Hell, Mandela!

If you're actually white and not a shill, just do what other white men tell you do on the DOTR ok? Thinking isn't your strength.

They are our people, Jew. We should help
Them.

Negroes are not prepared
They have been shitting bulidings(literally)
they are in disorganized gangs
But whites are preparing.

Simon and Andre are good guys

I had the pleasure of meeting them at one of their presentations. I thought I knew what was going on in South Africa after seeing all the threads about SA and the dindus and pre/post apartheid comparisons. Their presentation completely blew me away. The suidlanders have just over 100,000 people and have almost everything they need to break off and form a white ethnostate except for diesel fuel.

They need diesel fuel for the transport and purification of water so those 100,000 people don't die of thirst. They're working on getting some refineries of their own but they can still use some donations. I encourage every user to donate your spare shekels to them. They have BTC and paypal.

I think ultimately we'll have to keep an eye on South Africa ourselves. Once it delves into civil war, I doubt the media will report on it. Anons could sell possessions for a rifle and plane ticket and go fight the first race war of our time. South Africa will be the turning point.

https:// suidlanders. org/

Also, I know I'm a fat fuck, already lost 40 pounds

He has very small beady eyes, in fact he looks like Cernovich…. are you sure this guy is trustworthy?

I know how to spot non whites and jews in particular, he's good. He's actually relatable to a lot of anons here that used to be bluepilled as fuck. Simon worked for the African National Congress before becoming redpilled and now he's spending his own money flying around trying to get funds to help out his volk. Simon, Andre and a bunch of other guys and myself actually talked for a good few hours afterwards about the whole situation down there.

Both of these guys are very proud too, of the white SA history. The way they talked about the first settlers and the Boer Wars you could tell it was like their Alamo. Part of his presentation showed videos I've seen here on Holla Forums of South African black leaders just openly calling for white genocide/kill the Boer, etc. They also showed the before and after pictures we've all seen of SA during apartheid and after apartheid fell.

I run a local RWDS chapter and am careful about the people I trust, but I trust these guys 100%. I have their personal contact information and we're keeping in touch over any new developments or any signs of a full blown race war/civil war.

Suidlanders are mindful of PR. They won't touch the JQ or admit to acquiring weapons. They're officially a large community of preppers is the angle they're going for. They're more redpilled than they let on but they have to considering that they live in a country run by a bunch of commie niggers.

Fucking do something about it then, goddam. If you keep waiting your double fucked because you will not have enough people to mount any kind of defence.

The next time niggers gangrape and murder a white girl you fuckers need to chimp the fuck out and just fucking do it.
Use Her Name As A Battle Cry.

Whites took it all with the help of machine guns when the blacks had at most captured rifles and mostly spears and shields. They outnumbered the whites 100-1 and still lost. All the whites would need is a technological edge and the intelligence and organizational advantage would mean the whites could carve out a part of the cape for their very own. So long as the other (((nations))) keep out of the affairs and don't peace keep like the Balkans, the niggers will die in droves. The whites will be the only ones with food. Niggers wont have communist assistance this time either. I am sure Russians and Chinese would rather sell weapons to the whites who in the future would provide a much more stable foundation to invest money in as opposed to the niggers.

Link to BTC donation address? I made a fuckton of profit from pepecash and ETH so might as well help the volk.

If you keep waiting you're fucked, no mercy, remember that niggers don't can't comprehend mercy and mistake it for weakness.

Exactly what proportion of outlying settlements and non coastal cities are heavily fortified?

And how many of those fortifications have niggers and kikes inside them, just waiting to betray their white "partners"?

What part of its too late do ypu not understand?! Which part? The part where niggers have access to greater firepower than whites, or the part where it will be a repeat of the 2nd Boer War? What part of they dun fucked up do you not accept?

The best we can do is plead to Trump for unlimited immigration of White South Africans and for military action to be threatened and taken to force the niggers to let the whites leave.

100,000 people? Ph thats adorable. You could probably find 100k White South Africans to attack and imprison the lot of them for daring to be happy.

Oh but wiat no, wont work.

Escape is the only option. Make Donald aware.

They already dont. Like, you dont understand how bad shit is. Its either evacuation, or watch the world force genocide upon a white population and laugh about it.

You know why the Boer Wars were fought?

Because of precious metals and jewels.

Wanna know why they lost?

Because the Boers didn't want other White People to have the vote. Yes its literally that stupid.

typo, but still correct.

YOU'RE FUCKED ANYWAY

As of 1992, Zimbabwe was still relatively okay for whites.

Yeah I'm sure the Chinese would be jumping to save white South Africans and enrage every single trading partner they have across the rest of the continent

And don't forget that the current status quo was largely created by Russia and China who were allied with the liberation movement (Russia with the ANC, China with AZAPO and PAC) against the whites.

Don't be an idiot, this is serious shit dude

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3935566/Man-accused-raping-killing-4-year-old-girl-murdered-mob-storm-police-station-held-drag-hang-tree.html

Egg-sactly.

Also always assume women are double agents. 15 year old double agents.

The mayor of Detroit had a stripper named Strawberry killed.

bill and hilliary clinton have had over 80 people killed, what's your point? We should cleanse the earth of niggers for Strawberry?

Rhodesia was winning easily. They were forced to abdicate by the UK.