Trump Administration Set To Vet Migrants Via Past Social Media Accounts

animeright.news/iwillredpillyou/trump-administration-set-to-vet-migrants-via-past-social-media-accounts
archive.is/flLVj

Trump Administration Set To Vet Migrants Via Past Social Media Accounts

Other urls found in this thread:

animeright.news/yngvar-vi/existence-of-our-people-and-a-future-for-dragon-daughters
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What's stopping a person from leaving the "social media account" section blank and claiming they don't use social media?

That's an interesting question. I assume even Faceberg would cover for them with Zuckerkikes Globalist policies. Let's assume the State Dept will implement properly skilled agents to investigate? There's no answer yet.

You know who are skilled agents at searching through social media?
We are

If you are the type of dumbass shitskin we don't want in this country, you are the type of dumbass shitskin that won't be able to control themselves with social media.

This is fantastic news. They always brag about the stupid shit they do on social media because they're too fucking retarded not to.

FUCK YES

We have been for a long fucking time too

USA declares war on Facebook when?

Wew. This is the kind of chess I could get behind.

Best timeline

Pottery

I would not be surprised if everything is stored in NSA HQ in Utah.

this guy spends all day RT'ing and posting anti trump shit. His band travels to the US multiple times a year. Lashed faggot

Nice.

As terrifying as this is… Would it not be a great redpill opportunity to have a literal kike in office to directly blame for fucking the country? I've always thought that kikes never run for office directly because they don't want goyim to see a Jew literally, directly ruining the country and make the logical conclusion from that. Is Zuckerberg really dumb enough to break that?

Zuckerkike is aiming to be the antichrist. He wants to be king Jew. He'd sacrifice his kids to accomplish that, he's as soulless as the China he married. He will be defeated by his own golem, because that's exactly what happens when Jews try to outdo their own desert God.

There is. It's happening. I was told by a future co-worker at the State Department that the forms and screens are being updated to demand/include this information.

The best aspect of this "new" requirement (always requested but not enforced) is that WE will be double/triple checking for social media tied to current "refugees" and LPRS as well as non-immigrant aliens. IF we find out they lied or "forgot" - BAM - their path to visa/residency/citizenship is fucked - FOREVER.

Trump just gave us a new tool to remove the brown hordes and parasites!

And mexicunts. Let us not forget the mexicunts. We can create a database of mexicans who pose on FB with guns and drugs, send it to the State Department and have them deported.

If a migrant has a social media history, they shouldn't count as refugees. Obviously they are wealthy beyond those most (((in need))).

Inb4 Trump recruits the power of weaponized autism

He already has, though. Remember when we helped find that lady who got beat up for defending his star on the walk of fame so he could reward her?

I'm sure this could only end well, right? If zuckerkike were to get into power with all the kikes in the other branches still present, you'd have a kike king who is the intelligence community personified backed up by the entire might of the tribe.

And people would finally see the Jew in all his vileness.

It's the absolute last thing we want to happen because of course, kikes controlling everything directly means they also control and can stifle news directly, but maybe it would turn out alright in the end. I'm just speculating, don't get your knickers in a twist.

checked

Please see my post where I stated

Is Mexico the new Argentina/Turkey?
Are wetbacks the new whites?

Mexicans/mestizos are about as close to white as you're going to get in America(continent) outside of Canada/USA. Mestizo itself means 'halfbreed'. That's what Mexicans are. It's an entire country of half-white, half Native Americans. That's why I excluded them from 'brown hordes'.

Make no mistake, they're still a steaming pile of shit that we don't want in our country.

>the same site that posts this: animeright.news/yngvar-vi/existence-of-our-people-and-a-future-for-dragon-daughters seemingly unironically.

If this is a joke, then good. If not, then bad.

Anyone can submit content there and they do satire too if the Editors approve.
I'm an editor. It was satire. Doesn't take away from this story being legit.

I close my FB account every time I have time deal with ICE and I'm a leaf.

"No, social media isn't Christian so I don't use it."

We are IC subcontractors in the service of all mankind

All gay marriage did was help the sociopaths self-identify.

Very useful on DOTR.

Yeah, he's blackmailing people. It was confirmed to me last summer.

I cannot migrate to USA because I'm white. I wouldn't give it anyway.

what if we are all actually IC agents that came here to keep an eye on da ebil nazis but it was actually just ourselves :^)

It's classic "If you've got nothing to hide, you've got nothing to fear, goy" shtick

yes but in this context its being used against immigrants and not US citizens, which is pretty ironic actually

Im so fucking tempted to scam some muds outta money by offering "Social Media Account Wiping" would this be too much kikery?

Do it.

Stooping to the level of the jew is lowww, its very tempting though, create a .onion service, advertise it across muslim fb groups and bam, let the btc roll.

Story on the webm?

Do it.

Commie kurd stronk womyn getting executed by roach soldiers

Funnel that money into improving yourself or furthering our cause.
Do it.

gg

THIS

Baka.

I see no problem. You use the idiots for your own gain.

Can't seperate yourself from them?

Why doesn't the federal government pay us to screen immigrants ? We would be much more efficient and funnier than any FBI agents.

If you don't do this, then you're a kike.

Shit nigger, I also forgot to add in Don't actually wipe their social media, just forward it to whatever alphabet agency necessary, probs. the FBI or better yet, forward an archived copy of their social media page to the FBI before deleting it.

This made me erect.

I'm guessing that was already the plan.

You never know what kind of data mining algorithms they may cook up to connect them to you, even if you use them behind 7 proxies.