Regardless of your political position, the issue of climate change is very important...

Regardless of your political position, the issue of climate change is very important, this has nothing to do with being right or left. Why is it impossible to create good companies, well-paid jobs, and at the same time collaborate to create a healthy environment? One big lie that environmentalists say is that they are 'saving the planet'. Lie. We are saving ourselves. The planet can survive another ice age without problem. The question is how long can we survive in such a world.

I can care about the environment without giving a shit about "climate change" you colossal faggot.

I don't know, but it'll be fun finding out.

Right-Wing environmentalism used to be a thing until kikes did their kike shit and paid them/infiltrated them into shutting up. My great grandfather was a Nazi sympathizer and donated to some environmentalist club a lot of his estate.

Anyway, no one cares about maintaining something that isn't theirs. Even I'm starting to shit up and trash the streets in America because it's no longer mine. Just don't give a shit any more.

you are in the wrong place for virtue signalling

The US, and I don't know if Europe too but it wouldn't surprise me, has more forests than 100 years ago.

Go push environmentalism in India, China, and Africa, where it matters. They are animals and don't give a shit, but good luck.

we do collaborate to create a better environment. the US has had 8 million hectares of reforestation in the last 25 years. sure, they cut down forests, but they replant far more than they cut down.

China has 3% of its forests left. Asia is being deforested, South America and Africa too. But they get a pass for some reason, even as they destroy their own habitat. Some (((economist))) in Brussels is not going to be able to fix that, no matter how many papers they publish.

you know in your heart what must be done.

Taking care of the environment and buying into the global Jewish lie of government control that is "climate change" are two sepreate things.

And where do you think all that wood goes? Who do you think is Asia's, Africa and South America biggest wood buyer?

Every leftist I rope will reduce the overall carbon footprint of humanity on earth more than climatecucking bullshit.

The thing about discussing environmental issues is that taken to its logical conclusion the discourse must turn to the topic of eugenics, which shitlib faggots struggle with. Facts are a hard counter to their emotional faculties and utilitarian principles sound great to them until they start to see exactly what it entails.

Agreed, this is one thing I disagreed with Trump on during the campaign. Too bad it's the one promise he kept. The real solution is exterminating the third world. Each person's impact is multiplied by the population and places like India, China, and Africa have way too many people for them to even support. If they start industrializing it's all over.

More than half the timber shipped globally goes to China. It's also the source for the majority of illegal logging, worldwide.

Not the answer you wanted?

False. Africa's becoming greener. Empty land, deindustrialized niggers, and carbon dioxide.

Sub-Saharan African deforestation exceeds the global average. By a lot. Feel free to cherry-pick outliers to this trend, like Malawi, but it won't change the facts.

But I needed shelter, can't live on food alone?

Jews.

It's pretty amazing how something exclusively fascist has become associated with the left.

Animal agriculture is the leading cause of species extinction, ocean dead zones, water pollution, and habitat destruction.

I shit on the planet and OP

Because people in power don't want all of those at the same time. The corporate/government machine has for hundreds of years poisoned the environment and used the media to cover it up. Human beings have been using various forms of geoengineering since well before we had the ability to fly. They have been looting the earth and smashing the little peoples' piggy banks to pay for all the ill-gotten gains.

There can be no healthy discussion on the causes and effects of climate change or on the human race's effects on the planet. The conversation has been far too politicized on a global scale. There are too many people that would rather shoot you between the eyes than sit down and have a debate about climate change; getting any sort of committee to create an unbiased report based on the measurements and the science is going to be impossible.

Remember that the first Greek scholars to propose that the Earth was round were looked at as heretics.

Nowadays, you have people who disown the 4% of scientists who go against the "consensus" because disbelief in the status quo might as well be sentencing humans to death. Pay no heed to the dozens of falsified reports that pull values out of thin air, the ridiculous histrionics, or the completely bipolar arguments that just flip between global warming and a new ice age every few decades; those people are enlightened and just trying to start a conversation with falsified data.

Every time someone brings up climate change, I roll my eyes. The argument only exists at the highest levels to enable people to seize the panic as a vehicle to pass legislation to fuck over the little people. There's no reasonable solution or alternative offered, just a lot of finger-wagging, autistic screeching, and blind anti-science panic.

Oh, wait. WE are the ones who don't believe in science because "climate change is real!" ```Of course climate change is real! It's been fucking happening for millions of years, with or without us!``` To disbelieve that the climate is slowly changing around us IS to disbelieve science; I am with millions of other people who are simply skeptical of the engineered panic surrounding climate change.

Just like in the 1990's, when the media engineered a moral panic surrounding child care.

Just like when the media engineered a moral panic about Iraq having weapons of mass destruction.

It's been happening for hundreds of years. Skepticism is healthy. Never give up your ability to think critically using facts and logic. I'm fucking done being led around by the nose to feed someone else's bad habits.

the left is fascist, they just inverted the fundamental value.

user, raising CO2 levels means we have record forest and tree growth worldwide. You cannot kill all of the animals because more than half of all the fish in the world have never even been seen. you cannot poison all the waters, poison is eventually filtered and removed by natural processes, and the air being unsafe to breathe is distinctly a human problem, mould and fungi love pollution.

Your real issue here is that you are ruining human beings ability to survive in the current ecosystem by destabilizing it. What did you think technology and industry is? It's suicidal apocalypse making, by people who internalized original sin in such a profound way, they spiritually convinced themselves that the only way to bring about world peace is through world death.

Nietzche and Orwell both understood this very well through their various prisms and life experiences and were staunch opponents of Christianity. Judaism is illogical since it always creates strife wherever the Jews go. Christianity is illogical since it always spreads civil war and self-hatred of Christians. Islam is illogical because it glorifies war and destruction as the only mechanism for success in the world, struggle and fight everyone.

These are all ideologies of people who were trapped inside an intellectual hole of their own making. If the Ancient Greeks or Chinese could see the modern world, they would be shocked at the complete lack of original ideas.

Can you even find 1 in 100,000 people today that could tell you from memory what some of these are, let alone good arguments for and against these forms of thought?

What Christianity succeeded in doing was the catastrophic destruction of the spirit of it's followers. What used to be humans trying to understand the world, became humans afraid of God's judgement and an eternal afterlife of punishment or redemption. The real world no longer became relevant or even important, and humans decoupled themselves from the earth and soil, allowing machines to labour while they engaged in meaningless machine building. Wait another decade, we are really close to the machine that kills us all, because it will be close enough to human that most will prefer it's company to real people, and this way the world ends, with people falling in love with their reflections.

Ask the nuclear industry. Why arent we developing the cleanest safest form of energy instead of relying on shitty re-newables which require hydrocarbon backups? Did you know you can even use excess power from nuclear to remove CO2 from the atmosphere?

Sage cuz OP's pic proves he is an insufferable faggot.

Milankovitch cycles.
BTFO shill.

Nobody ever believed the flat earth bullshit. You think they never saw a boat go over the horizon?

My GF is an envi scientist and their bullshit argument against nuclear is that if everyone used it we would be out in 50 years. Mention torium and all you'll hear is crickets. Also OP is a kike faggot

Meanwhile we shit on this goy. Why? To me, it's like shitting on DJT for bribing politicians or not paying taxes that one year.

Yeah… Mention that modern reactors can use old waste as fuel, and we already have enough for hundreds of years. I know bill gates is a faggot, but he's trying to develop the next gen reactors which do that.

The two videos I've posted here (and above) propose ideas which completely solve our energy needs and the entire climate change CO2 bullshit.

Agreed and I literally work for a company that makes a good chunk of its profits from selling carbon credits.

The failure in AGW / Climate Change lies in the proposed solution, not the problem. If your car experienced engine trouble, you would take it to a mechanic and ask them to diagnose and fix the problem. Now imagine if instead of solving the problem with the engine the mechanic turned to you and said he wants you to pay $14k for a dashboard controlled hydraulic system so you can do sweet hops with your ride. If you had a functional pair of testicles you would tell the mechanic to either fix the problem or fuck off. This is the problem with Climate Change.

Here are some real solutions to fixing the climate:

You will notice there is something missing from all those solutions: the official plan of action presented by the UN and any other person in a position of authority in any current government. This is because their solutions are a non solution: create an artificial tax on productive white people that gives money to third world subhumans who lack the motivation or ability to transfer the oil economy to a stable or renewable source of energy.

This is why every single thread on Global Warming is shit. It matters not one iota whether the official story is or is not legitimate if the proposed solution is garbage.

btw I know half those solutions are sci fi or gay, the point is that they are infinitely more viable than carbon credits.

i agree with you, but see post

thorium may or may not be a pipe dream, but gen 4 reactors in general have already been proven safe and reliable. we can then use electricity to capture CO2 and distill it into synthetic kerosine.

this combination alone is enough to silence the climate argument entirely. but guess why we're gonna do carbon credits instead.

It's cool, I'm just making a point that anything is a more legitimate solution than carbon credits.

Noice!

My company makes carbon credits from destroying specialty gases with some plasma destruction device, gasses that were already produced and in use. They could be recycled and reused but then they might leak (oh no!) and so instead we destroy them and call up some fags from California (apparently because of the laws there they Califags are the arbiters of climate scheme stuff even when it happens in other states) and they FLY out to confirm destruction and then we get our schemebucks.

Why should you do that? Are you evil? Go outside and look at all the green stuff. It's called plants. They need CO2.

Read a book, nigger.

/watch?v=QOFhpoDY0As

How does that actually work? It's not distillation really, is it? Is it like the opposite of "cracking"?

this is literally making the definition so broad anything can happen and count as "climate change".

ban this leftycuck. look at his post history l. you will see constant gas lighting attempts with demoralization shilling.

You forgot the one before global warming user.

The whole concept of man made climate change is made up by the globalists. For the last decade atleast the climatologist have been busy trying to modify their data after finding out that their models were absolutely shit. Remember that the arctic was supposed to be completely ice free by 2013 for example. There have been much more drastic climate changes in pre historic times and humans have lived through some of them.

If you want a better environment eradicate all non-whites.

It's not distillation, if "cracking" is the colloquial term for electrolysis, then yes. Basically with enough energy added to inert elements you can cause them to fuse into specific compounds. The way ancient saltwater full of photosynthetic plankton became oil was energy (heat and pressure in the earth's crust) was added to the existing sugar molecules in the plankton, causing them to fuse into longer hydrocarbons.

Cracking is breaking down long hydrocarbon chains into shorter ones. I didn't know that electrolysis could make long chains but I don't know much about this at all.

oh shit up climate change is a load of crap

The plants will get their CO2 when you burn your recycled, carbon neutral, synthetic, designer fuel.

heres a 3 min video that just barely touches the science

Piss off, Chaim. I care about the environment more than any kike pushing the "global warming" scam.