When you realize most people watch shitty youtube clips of films in shit bitrates with shit audio bitrates on their...

Garbage is a real problem these days. Standing around, smelling and being useless

kek

hothead redditor they are pure kinography

I watch films on my 4 year old smartphone with these earbuds that cost only one dollar. I'm absolutely certain I get a complete experience with this rig. Stop shilling to get people to waste their money.

And yet here you are, posting high concept trash like Harry Potter, thinking you have refined taste in film. You're a chump.

That's reserved for people that hate Baneposting only

You never quit don't you, you silly little plebian

However, Baneposting is dead

Until I persuade you to think otherwise my young padawan

You've just outed yourself. >>>/reddit/

Take a look at this fiery headed dude

You did it first

You posted batman you are Holla Forums vidya tier in my book. Until I see improvement.

Plus I posted that batman image knowingly that you'd try to discredit me based on some 'capeshit' or 'Holla Forums' comment since I remember you doing the same thing 2-3 months ago to someone else. Did it just to get a rise out of you. Must be pathetic to be so identifiable on an anonymous imageboard.

Can't come up with any argument so you just stick with canned meme replies. Also, you're on Holla Forums, the designated shitting board of Holla Forums, pretending to be retarded is how things are done here, hardly an insult.

dude buzzwords lmao

OP is gay desu

Yet you got mad about my 'Holla Forums' or 'batman' images whenever I reply to you when their just reaction images.

>consumes (((media)))

OP is a faggot.

There are more important things in life than how many 80ps you got