Current Year

We're never going to top this are we?

Other urls found in this thread:

cracktwo.com/2011/04/25-abandoned-soviet-monuments-that-look.html
youtube.com/watch?v=VuiEgWun5po
youtube.com/watch?v=kNIlClYUp5Mhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5xKhDlLW6_E&index=3&list=PL13D58C62AD5DE7A2
youtube.com/watch?v=5xKhDlLW6_E&index=3&list=PL13D58C62AD5DE7A2
youtu.be/kjO0eSLa75g
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Let's get comfy Holla Forums

This is a close second for me.

Got you beat OP

Makes me calm the hell down every time, no matter how mad I may be

I guess I should get use to being old.

Might as well post a few more.

There's comfiness in every generation, Principal Skinner.

Never even made it this far into the game and i love this song

I wish we got more out of this composer. He did like 1 song for xenoblade chronicles & then dropped off the face of the earth.

What song was that which he did for Xenoblade?

And it feels like home

ALL YOU FUCKING NIGGER FAGGOTS NEED SOME PANZER DRAGOON SAGA MUSIC.

FUCK

AND LOOK AT THESE FUCKING PICTURES TOO WHILE LISTENING

cracktwo.com/2011/04/25-abandoned-soviet-monuments-that-look.html

No

Honestly haven't personally heard much of Mitsuda's work beyond Shadow Hearts/SH:C (which he did with his friend Hirota), Chrono Trigger, and that song in Xenoblade. I suppose there's still a lot I need to get to playing.

According to Wikipedia, he's been pretty involved with the OSTs for the Inuzuma Eleven games since then, Soul Sacrifice/SSD, Stella Glow, and the upcoming Valkyria game. He does seem to have a trend for just doing handfuls of songs in games outside those these days though.

Beyond the Sky.

Now that I finished spazzing, I'll just say I love how the monument looks like a gate to an alien world and the music gives it a chilling feeling.

FM music usually hits the calm feeling pretty well.

It's not that your old, it's the fact that no one ever stops talking about it, posting art/remixing songs from it, etc.

Anyone would get tired of seeing it everywhere.

Niggers

That is one magnificent smug

I wish games had more comfy soundtracks these days.

Always got comfy Spyro vibes from this song for some reason.

Wish that game wasn't so expensive, or that Sega hadn't lost the source code and could make a rerelease of it.

How's Saturn emulation these days?

Noice.

Saturn emulation is okay. SSF is still the best one, and if I remember right, you can play just about any game with it, since it's a software mode only emulator.

You can thank the Saturn for having a different method of rendering polygons with that.

Saga should work fine with it.

Post some comfortable pictures too.

They rendered with Triangles instead of squares right? I still cannot understand how they pulled off transparencies on Burning Rangers.

Do comfy wallpapers count?

Speaking of Spyro.

I'm still not sure why a pachislot focused company like Aruze even wanted to publish for a really niche JRPG series, apart from maybe hoping games by former-Square employees would bring them Final Fantasy tier profits.

You have my permission.

Also his Arrangetracks version of Town of Twilight, Twilight Street.

Far as I've heard, when nick hired him they thought they could just use whatever work of his they had wanted. Apparently them reusing that track wasn't his intention and Spyro fans were pissed, but Copeland said he was cool with it. or something like that.

Man, I really should finish up that game. I have a copy of it lying around, but I never finished it as a kid.

I get to the desert place and always give up, was a blast with friends though. Those were the days.

It's nice when you have fond memories of a game, makes looking back on it all the better.

TFW HD Pilotwings never ever.

Really liked the jazzy style of those Elympios tracks, and then one in particular had a vibe that's both relaxing and depressing at the same time, as if the conclusion was forgone and one might just make the most of the time that place had left.

Nah.

Top pleb

youtube.com/watch?v=VuiEgWun5po
youtube.com/watch?v=kNIlClYUp5Mhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5xKhDlLW6_E&index=3&list=PL13D58C62AD5DE7A2

youtube.com/watch?v=5xKhDlLW6_E&index=3&list=PL13D58C62AD5DE7A2

This song is really great if you like ASMR.
youtu.be/kjO0eSLa75g

EO games have top tier music.

idk op I find this more relaxing than your pilotwings shit

Extra cozy when you consider its location. Coziest if you're actually at a hilly ranch near waters.

This tune was always pretty comfy.

all polygons are rendered with triangles ya dweeb.

Patrician tastes.

64-era comfy music, eh? I think I've got one.

im not clicking this but know if you dont stop right now you will start to hate it

thanks for posting, exactly what i was looking for

The opposite. Saturn rendered with quadrilaterals instead of triangles.

this game's soundtrack is great

This fucking game.

"Venus & Braves revolves around Blood Boal, who, while having the appearance of a pale 18-year-old, is actually 345 years old, having been given immortality by the goddess Aria after an important battle. While previously a bloodthirsty warrior, Blood settles down into a more peaceful life before the start of the game. Aria, who travels with Blood as a fellow immortal, has full knowledge of his past and has trouble relating with humans.A witch named Vivid, who obtained immortality through similar circumstances, also has a mysterious grudge towards Blood.

Throughout the game, other characters die due to the passage of time, and their age is a key statistic for discerning whether a character is at their peak performance level.

[…] If a character dies, they are permanently removed from the game."

The soundtrack isn't just relaxing, it is pure tranquility.

I actually remember hearing about that game before, something about the PSP port having Tales cameos or something.

Seems a shame no one's bothered to pick it up for fan translation, but then again, I have no clue how it was received out in Japan, so maybe there's reason for that?

I didn't ask for these feels

Giving a bump. Anyone know if Overchan lets you embed youtube vids properly? I only browse 8ch on my phone.

Can't you just grab a share link from the youtube videos in question and drop it in the embed, even if you can't directly get the video url from the address bar? Or do those links not work?

If you're doing that even when at home, you have to go back.

It's actually not the le funny flintstones music man channel. It's the original with actual VGM that he was parodying.

The game's music is pretty nice. The composer, Tim Follin, appears to have done a lot of work.

Using 8ch on my phone is extremely convenient, and Overchan's layout is better than Holla Forums on browser. I think Holla Forums has an ugly layout. Overchan looks great.

[insert meme here]

This is one of the most comfiest soundtracks to ever bless my ears.

These numerals demand recognition

I never asked for trips

Witnessed.
Is Beyond Good & Evil fun? Is it worth a pirate?

I found it really hard to enjoy the birdsuit in that game because the music was so fucking chill it just killed any excitement or interest. It should have been something more like this.

That means "waaaaaay over there in the distance". Not "this thing I'm fucking holding in my goddamn hand".

Get out of here

Genius. Pure Genius.