MMO thread

I'm bored out of mind and I feel an itch to waste few hundred hours into an MMO.

What do you guys play currently? Anything to look forward to? Is the genre dead?

Other urls found in this thread:

hero-server.net/
herowarz.koggames.com/
crowfall.com/b/
havenandhearth.com/portal/
pandoraonline.net/heRO_wiki/index.php?title=Vote_For_Points_Gears
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why not play Fallout 4 instead? Plenty hours of gameplay in that.

It's dead Jim.

Ay so like, MMO's are like, that korean shit where you like, point and click in the ground, and like, your character starts moving right? So it's like, it's like supposed to be that clicking on a baddie and he like, gets destroyed right? So like, you want to know if there's good ones right?
Well there's Vindictus where you like, have a few characters to choose from, all with their own few select skills and shit right? It's pretty cool and the combat feels solid, know what i'm saying?
Another one is Dungeon Fighter Online, kind of like Vindictus except it's 2D and a side-scroller fighter and shit, so like, imagine that one game where you punch people and shit like Detroit called "Final Fight", but with like, more flashy skills and shit, pretty fun I must say.
But if you want something more comfy and shit, there's mabinogi, where you like, can play as separate races and shit, and like, get married to some guys in sharkhoodies, but the elves are treated like Mexicans and shit, so if you like, have a thing for elves, maybe not your thing.

EVE

i hate open world games because they feel barren

not interested in any of those sorry fam

What.

well i want to interact with others

I've heard that Black Desert isn't terrible, which is about as good as you're going to get with MMOs in the current year.

I had a lot of fun with Darkfall Unholy Wars a year or two ago. It's sort of fun in that it's completely unlike WoW (no NPC fetch quests, active combat that requires actual skill, focus is on claiming and defending Strongholds for your guild, full loot on dead players). You can have naval battles too which was pretty neat. Though I could never participate in 64+ player battles because I was running it on a toaster.

Just looking it up apparently they're releasing a new version. You could try that I guess.

Wouldn't any multiplayer game with a chat function fulfill that need?

I was going to recommend some private servers for Ragnarok Online, but unless you team up with some one from this thread or something you'll have a some what hard time finding people to work with unless you go into town and start begging some one to start a new character with you.

But I mean, hell, I'd be down for that if some people wanted to fuck around on RO as a team.

They're all shit right now.

FFXIV
we even have a free company and shit

Shit, after ToS tanked I'd be down for that.
It's been way too long since I've played RO, playing with you fags could be hella fun.

I played Black Desert on release and quit around lvl 14. I dont know what it is, I didn't really dislike anything about it but nothing kept me wanting to log in after 2 or 3 days of playing.

Darkfall sounds interesting, is it F2p?

i feel like i missed the train for RO

tried it when it was $1 for a month sub in humble bundle and quit like lvl 2…im not looking for any pay2play honestly

you heard wrong, it's really shit mate.

yes
Try PSO2 it's great but in endgame it's a boring DPSfest.

Even RO can't do it anymore, too much bots and renewal a shit

Darkfall: Unholy Wars was subscription based when I was playing it. It's definitely not without its flaws- the world feels pretty empty despite the really interesting different environment areas with only other players and the sparse areas where clumps of enemies spawn.

But I just looked it up and apparently no one plays it anymore. Well fug. It was fun while it lasted.

I played PSO2 a few years back before the whole game got changed. I think I got to level 55 ranger before quitting.

Well fug. This MMO drought makes me want to kill myself

How annoying is it to set up PSO2? How good is the english patch?

The sad thing about most MMOs is that without people to progress with, and an endgame community, they fall flat and become unplayable.
Even older MMOs aren't playable, our little journey into the ruins of Global Agenda showed that at its logical conclusion.

Have you tried Wurm Unlimited? There seems to always be a general for it in the catalogue for some private server. Might be worth checking out.

hero-server.net/
This is the private server I've played on for the past 7 or so years. Mind that I only play maybe a few months out of each year so I'm not some super user or anything. But its a quality server with a very impressive amount of time under its belt.

Well, you could try it out if you want. Just use link above.

That's why I said Private servers.

it's easy to set up, but jesus the game is boring.

Anarchy Online is a bit hard lategame but it's got a dedicated community and everyone's pained veterans who love the game to bits and have played since 2002-2003

I got up to level 80 just a few weeks ago and it was great, open world PvP, terribly complex even in the early-game, limited resources to play with, great skill with how to manage your agg/def slider in tense situations

It's a great Sci-Fi MMO and you really need to know your shit. I'd only play again if I felt I could handle it but idk if you're up for that

Private servers can be pre-reneawal, true that, but it's still brimming with bots.

Super easy, just google "arks layer" and get to it, the only annoying part is creating an account because you need to fill a japanese captcha.

Eh I just want to sink some hours into something. How's the character creater?

Thanks user, will do.

Wew that sounds like it'll be annoying to get around.

Well, fuck it, I'll hop on.

I can assure you this server takes botting seriously and in all my time on it I've had no problem with bots.

What's our guild's name gonna be then?

I looked up some games current/coming out.

I will probably try this out as its out currently and im a weeb.
herowarz.koggames.com/

Here are some interesting other MMO's I came across

crowfall.com/b/
its advertised as a sandbox mmo

Another interesting one is Chronicles of Elyria, which has perma death.

Let me know when you get that shit set up. I'll do what I can to join you.

Hell if I know. I've never made a guild. but I've got plenty of emperium in my storage (I think)

just play planetside 2 with the local autist outfit we have here

Uuuh, does this server have that new world stuff with the strong ass new monsters?
Cause it doesn't have 3rd jobs, if it has that stuff it will be awesome

Whats an example of a New World Monster? I never kept up with the official server stuff so I'm not too sure. Tell me what monster and I'll let you know if I've seen it or maybe even a map or something.

uh… pinguicula?
There's tendrill lion I think…
There's also Brasilis and the boitata MVP, that's a pretty recent map I think…

i have mmorpg ptsd

I'm playing Maplestory.

I know I've seen some of the loot that drop from the mobs you mentioned, but the maps are unfamiliar. so perhaps the mobs are in, but that's it?

I know the Brasilis town is open, but I have a feeling its limited on things to do from the official one. There was a weird quest with a bathroom in that town however.

I'm updating my files so I can see what's new on the server. I haven't played in maybe a year now.

MMos are dead.

you will never get the same experience you got back then.

FFXI before WoTG was the pinnacle of MMOs.

it's over.

The genre's definitely in a rut and will continue to be for at least another few years. Best two on the market right now are probably XIV and Black Desert, both of which have their fair share of issues. If you're a NEET and just want to mindlessly burn a couple hundred hours with minimal stress then I'd go with XIV.

seems about right…
What do you mean by that? You talking about custom quests that the server adds?
Does the transclass system work well with those?

I mean that not all the shops or houses seem to be utilized. so perhaps some quests/npc's are missing. but as far as I can tell, all classes work just fine. 3-1 and 3-2 classes do not exist on this server.

name a better MMO, i think you're too retarded to know what pinnacle means.

MMORPGs and the whole massively-multiplayer concept is dead. Only F2P scams where you endlessly wait for tiny amounts of content to be released, or competitive team games that don't even hold up to rehashes of shit released over a decade ago.

There's FFXIV (would not recommend if there was any actual competition) or private servers for old games and that's it.

you're fucked

Well, I'm in.
Name's Rolonith, and I realize now that I don't remember anything at all about this game.

WoW or OSRS. Both are far from perfect.

The pinnacle was UO, which was infinitely better than FFXI.
Its gameplay mechanics are outdated by today's standards, but there's few other MMOs that can even hold a candle to it.

Do the starters quest to get your self familiar with things. I'll try to make a novice and join you.

I've been playing World of Warcraft for the last few days, I haven't played it since Burning Crusade.

It's okay, I never really praised the game before but I never thought it was absolutely terrible.

Why is player interaction on a scale larger than 4 player parties or ~15 person short term teams completely dead? I miss shit like RS where it seemed that there were people to talk to everywhere you went.

Games that allow that many players at once nowadays don't require any interaction at all and just monorail you from level one to max level. They're basically single player games in disguise with the eventual instance party dungeons.
Project Gorgon was pretty cool with that:
Absulutely zero linearity and people talking with eachother to figure stuff out or just have some good old fun.

I really like Black Desert. Looks modern, has good combat for an MMO, has a bunch of intricate little mechanics to figure out, and the cash shop isn't necessary at all. The only thing I don't really care for is that there's no incentive for you to party with other people. A lot of the mobs are easy to solo. The only other complaint I have is that there isn't a huge variety in gear.

havenandhearth.com/portal/
Probably my most played game.

It's nothing special but I have my eye on Revelation online mostly for the fact that you can hold a player in your arms or hug them
Flying and exploration seems pretty interesting along with the hot springs you can afk in for free exp. Only thing is the combat looks stiff as hell.
Souls worker online seems like a pretty decent weeb mmo

crap forgot to show pic related to soul workers

It's boring to play solo and nigh-impossible to find people to play with.
Besides, I'd only start again in W10.

age of wushu should have a new server soon. if you like sandbox mmos and bizarre games, stay tuned for the threads.

How did I fuck this up?

I'm playing a custom WoW 255 server because I burnt out of playing the same patches with the same autists over and over, some of the design choices boil my blood but it satisfies my theorycrafting itch

i don't anticipate it, but the game is still fun even with the whales. If you build your toon right, you should be able to pk 90-95% of the players on the server, which is enough.
so many flaws, but still the best game i've ever played

The issue is that the power between whales and skilled players tend to grow as chapters go on in Wushu. Also, if the new server has the wishing event, its pretty much over.

MMOs are as dead as the community or, more accurately, the guild. Pick a random MMO and make a recruitment thread for it. It'll be fun for a month or three, until everyone gets tired of it and bails to something new. Then it'll just be a handful of tireless autists playing for a year or two.

Hell, seems like he's about to get another #chan RO guild going; maybe grandpa Anumati will be there.

"soon". People have been banging on about a new server for a half year, and a merger for two.

Alternatively, the euroserver Age of Wulin has easier access to cash sets, no chat filter, and only one server so it's actually lively. Just don't deny the holocaust or you'll get banned.

because of the jianghu inners? i'm forgetting why this would even be an issue, doesn't tornado event start in t2 anyway?
regardless, t2 has some very good school inners (tang, scholars come to mind), chaotic juan shouldn't be more of an issue than usual, whales will be whales. we'll probably also have some blood bladers with us since we're probably going to ally with the chinese again.
are subsects locked until t4-t5? if they weren't, that could really shake things up against chaotic juan and horse

the merge between silver viper and BD is confirmed, and I think they might very well be merging GP into BD as well, or they might leave it standing while they release a new server.

also, be that as it may, there are so many well-established players on wulin that it would take many months of pain to catch up.
There's also the ping to consider. It's one thing if you live in Europe, but I'm not playing wulin with 200 ms.

For subsects, we would have to wait for t5.

Its not just a matter of Jianghu inners themselves. Its the meridians plus the level they get. It lets them bypass a whole lot of shit.

Also, the new subsects would balance things out, but god knows when the others are coming out (I honestly feel bad for Wanderers and Shaolin over this).

There IS an upper limit, and someone with the ten bux a month "subscription" CAN reach it fairly easily. You're not gonna top a viet oil baron, but you can get close enough to keep them on their toes.

The real problem is ping and numbers. Most viets are in so-cal, so they got mad ping, and most whales are in the designated faggot guild, which draws numbers. If you wanna try a serious go at matching them for numbers, we might be the new kings of chinatown. This does, however, involve recruiting the hordes of normalfags, terrible as that sounds.

Subsects' first inner is tier 2, so i'd imagine they'd be open at LEAST that early. But i'd have to join one and look at the exchange NPCs to make sure.

Well, i mean, a merger and a new server are guaranteed, as surely as the tide flows; it's all a question of when. I'd guess when sixth inner launches, personally, and i'd also hope for a three-way merger just to fuck with everyone.

for how expensive jianghu inners are, the school meridian accupoints they unlock don't really matter, you need a very significant investment into a jianghu inner to see those accupoint breaks, and it'd be more cost-efficient to just buy the breaks anyway. anyone who would have a jianghu inner of a high enough level would have access to the breaks either way, so that's not really an advantage (aside from not costing cultivation points if unlocked through a jianghu inner).

as for jianghu inners, anyone can get both jianghu inners unlocked up to 45 for like 150L. I don't think you can even get the first accupoint broken on jianghu inners until like t4 (it's been a while though).

You dont want MMO you want FPS with instant gratification and a chat box where you can insult other people

For me it was the opposite, my character got stronger as the tiers went on (but I didn't finish my set until late t3). By t4, I was able to pk people who had spent as much as like $300-600 on the game (hard to gauge how much some of them spent, but I definitely pked some with $300 cash shop sets).

At 4th tier, skill can still win, don't get me wrong, its just whales will have more shit, like 9palace and that stupid twin blade set. Sure its not that annoying 1v1 , but god damn, when 6 people have it, its a nightmare. Thats my main issue with the game.Playing in Wulin let me try out 9palace and what not and it felt weaker there, but I was ok with it. That is what pisses me off the most in Wushu, when they make some of the sets fucking 300 dollars, and most whales get it, and only whales. It makes it somewhat boring, as you always expect it at that point, win or lose.

Vindictus

You could try the scholars subsect; i know the second set has a pull, among other things. Hell, all you really need is more numbers and more bullshit like pulls and AOE stuns. Get an army with that subsect pull, the emei stun, and maybe the taichi fist rage. We can get a grinder going half as good as the whales; all we need is the bodies.

Same for me. I don't know how much of it was hard work and how much was Snail squeezing the whales so hard for so much shit that a lot of them couldn't sharpen their credit cards anymore though.

I'm currently playing Runes of Magic. It's pretty generic but it's kinda cozy. I like how you can have more than one class, but I'm still figuring out how the other shit works.

I was honestly hoping for the Wanderer subsect really. If whales have one weakness in common, its DoTs. They tend to flip out once it start eating chucks as they stand there. Rumor has it that the subsect will also have moves that stop healing from happening.

well yeah, just about all of the really crucial mass pvp sets are expensive. YYTB and 9pal are both $300 sets, and then there's buddha palm (this is a good one for mass pvp because you can stand outside of the aoe clusterfuck radius), and then of course there's ATCF rage. As far as I'm concerned, the only really good mass pvp set that's accessible is RG fourth, but that alone isn't enough.
can't really win in group fights against groups that have those sets when we don't, but there's rarely a need anyway (aside from WB and tokens). With the changes to the territory system, I don't think we'll even be getting decced on every other day anymore.

oh, and has anyone been playing Wushu lately? I was wondering if that one internal single sword cash shop set was ever released.

For anyone interested, it seems like deballed and the Indonesians have taken control of SV from the viets.

Herowarz is fun for a short while but lacks content as after level 68 you will farm player training over and over

I'm playing EVE right now, though quite the autistic game it has this doubled edge sword in that all training happens passively over time regardless if you're playing or not, so your skills are always leveling even when not playing, but at the same time some high level skills can take a week or even month for super end game stuff.

Another thing that might be of interest to some and a turn off to others is that the game does not work off the traditional run dungeons get loot system, everything in the game is economic in that practically everything you use will be made bought and sold by other players, downside being you need to actually care about making money.

Well, it'll be out next, since it's the last. I can't imagine it'd be far off with how the others got released.

I know Curled Branch is an internal single sword set that was really popular when it popped up like six months back. No idea if that's the mystical hyperset you speak of, though. I'm told the scholar subsect second set is good to a point that everyone on the china server uses it, if that means anything to you.

Few screenshots from playing with a couple of anons from tonight.

You guys should get in on this.

I am stuck choosing to main external on wanderer, or internal.

And I am leaning external.

Sorely tempted; make a guild and a recruitment thread.

I also knew an Aksel_Leaf on iRO fuckin' thirteen years ago. You ain't him by some twist of fate, are you?

External, cunt. WV is all about perish blade. Hell, maybe do half-and-half, or swap out treasures.

Sorry, It ain't me.

I'm just low leveling with these guys right now. when the time comes I'll bust an emperium out of my storage and make a guild. You should get started now so you can join us.

hero-server.net/

start here.

Looks pay2win

- OPB: An Old Purple Box is an official item that gives a random item. This item is tradable.
- Allegiance Token: if you bring this custom item to your Allegiance leader NPC (Lady Thea for Light or Lord Melot for Dark) you will be rewarded with 1 Allegiance Point, you can also vend it to a NPC if you prefer (10,000 zeny + overcharge). To visit your leader, see the Allegiance NPC in Prontera near the Tool Dealer entrance. This item cannot be traded, but can be put into storage.
- Delicious Cake: this custom consumable will grant you +3 to all stats for a duration of 30 minutes. This item cannot be traded, but can be put into storage.
- Rough Enriched Ore: this custom item can be exchanged for pure Enriched stones that have higher chance of upgrade than regular Oridecon/Elunium. You will need 15 Rough Enriched Ores to make 1 Enriched Oridecon and 20 Rough Enriched Ores to obtain 1 Enriched Elunium, the npc to transform the rough ores is located in Payon city. This item cannot be traded, but can be put into storage.
- Hat Voucher: You can exchange this custom item for a hat. North of Rachel city there is a NPC called Mr. Hatter, he offers a quest which in the ends reward with 1 random hat from his exclusive list (includes Ramen Hat, Red Minstrel Hat, Alice Doll and many more). The Hat Voucher allows to skip the questing part and directly reaches the reward part. This item is tradable.
- OCA: An Old Card Album is an official item that gives a random card. This item is tradable.
- Help heRO Hat: each month a new hat (either mid-gear or lower headgear) is released and available with votes (v4p) or donation, the heRO wiki contains a full list of Help heRO Hats: pandoraonline.net/heRO_wiki/index.php?title=Vote_For_Points_Gears When getting a Help heRO Hat with donations a person may get any from previous or current month, while voting only allows to select a hat from the current month. All help heRO hats are tradable.
- Master Warp Pass: when consumed on a character this custom item will automatically allow access to all towns and dungeons listed in the Warper NPC, without the need to unlock them or complete any quest. Works for 1 character, this item is tradable

Issue is I kinda fancy their 4th set. But I do have a new world west guide for the sets there as well.

you don't pay for most of those items. you can get most of them as monthly rewards for being active on the server past level 70.

The headgear are usually re releases of event items or just some good items. nothing too OP from my 7 years experience on the server.

been playing this server on and off for many years and its always been fun to me. I've never put any money into it.

It's got too low a population to be honest. PVE is mostly what people do unless they're doing WoE or something.

If you don't mind "Nexon", try riders of icarus. I've been enjoying it. You can tame a number of beasts to ride, some of which can fly, and there's some basic mounted combat it sucks so far. I'm lvl 15

WV doesn't have the brawn for external. Internal's only weakness was the lack of sets and that's probably fixed by now.

Use a stat swap, roll and re-roll gear (without full resetting man thatd be a really bad idea huh), or just fuckin' thug with it. WV fifth, as i recall, has average enough that external wouldn't be completely hamstrung, unlike Emei or Scholars.

only reason you'd go external would be for perish blade, their fourth is internal, and their inners have mediocre stats for external. Just get some treasures to swap out for when you do EJ with perish blade. You don't want to build for pve in this game.

Fallen Earth. Probably the only F2P MMO I've ever played where the combat isn't complete shit and the stuff you can buy isn't OP items/boosters. Granted, it's an old game and the graphics are dated, but it's easily the best MMO I've played since SWG.

Dragon's Dogma Online is surprisingly fun, and despite the IP-lock outside of japan, it's fairly easy to get working and get into.

I play Mabinogi since it's the closest thing to a comfy MMO. It does require a bit of a learning cuve so it's good to deter casuals with it's anime art style and grind.
I'm not looking foward to it's shitty crossover with Fate/Staay night because it will shit more on Arthurian legend and Mabi should focus more on making shit based on the real Mabinogi so this game is slowly dying away.

MMOS are dead btw.

We will build a wall and make the elves pay for it. make Uladh great again.

BDO

What new version? One that allow player trade?

No thanks.

The pve in the game has always been my issue. I can fight in pvp just fine, so I figured I would try to fix my farming issues.

Best way to get rid of all your free time is vanilla WoW

I know its not an actual MMO, but how is Ark going? it seems they are still updating, different from most early access games.

Been playing EVE for about 3 months now, having a lot of fun with it. First MMO I've played in years - for someone who got tired of the standard 'kill some boars, do a fetch quest, go on this raid' format it's really a breath of fresh air.

And as an added bonus you can kill goons.

These are both pretty accurate depictions of EVE.

FF11 doesn't feel outdated. It's the better MMO.

Wow… this makes the game look even more funny.

The only reason to do the pve in this game is to get stronger for pvp. It's not worth gimping your character for, you don't need to go full external to get good use out of perish.

if you're talking about external sets, the only worthwhile sets in all of new world are prodigy swordsman and and full moon scimitar. I guess prodigy swordsman would do fine, but you'd be better off going beggar/RG for higher brutality (is that the stat's name? it's been so long) on inners. I farmed FMS to 6 (with help from guildies) through new world, it's an incredibly good set but I wouldn't recommend it (it takes a very long time to complete). I especially wouldn't recommend going FMS on WV, where you wouldn't have optimal stats to make use of it.

Thats a good point.

FMS is crazy easy to farm in Wulin compared to wushu, So I know how good it is in general. I also wanted to play with the external sword set from the North, as it was fun as fuck to use.

I mainly have been RG from day one, and I have always been jealous of the perish stings with a passion. And my luck with stealing the sets has always been shit. So instead I usually end up forced to beef up 4th set, or Yu Family sabre.

toontown rewritten fixed on linux when

also skyforge was OK when i played it in beta i have no idea if its still good. monk was really fun.

aion

how is FMS farmed in wulin?

and why don't you just go for western fencing on WV? wudang and wv are pretty much the best choices for western fencing

This is so fucking true.

Rip skelletons on Project Gorgon

In my experience, the new world drops more frags as the tier periods progress; you can probably get FMS 3 in about four west completions, now. Of course, with the tier 6 NPCs being put into place the new world sets go up to 12, yet the FMS cash books only go up to 8. So, if you really want to walk the cutting edge of FMS, you gotta grind like everyone else.

I'm also told they took new world out of the chinese version already, so there's that.

Same way as before, only you get more books per story done. I forget which, but one story gave me like, 70 FMS books. Also, the mobs in general are easier and you find stary books more often.

As much as I love Western fencing, it hits as hard as a man throwing coffee straws at you. I just couldn't ignore how low its damage is in general.

What the fuck is wrong with you user?

Yes, they removed the fighting styles and added them to an arena I think. or something pvp only related.

Very rarely log back into SWG to see High Ground disintegrate more.

what?
when I did it in t3, one completion gave 12 frags, and you'd be lucky to get like 3 extra frags from the quest reward bags per completion.
You can imagine that getting 120 frags took me a while. I also had to map out the whole route, since of course there's no information online.

western fencing does fine damage, the damage per hit is low but that doesn't matter since it does a million hits, and according to bigbo, you can keep the dual charge rage combo going indefinitely. It would probably do really well if you paired it with tang t2, even though tang t2 is yin soft and western fencing is yang hard.

here comes a butthurt makifag

Shit, i just ran around at random and i mostly did just fine. That being said, i grinded western fending frags by running around the tarn, looting treasure caches and talking to NPCs, and i got it faster than the story completion would of given me. So, there's something to be said for running around like an idiot.

The scholar subsect's second set is single sword external, almost certainly soft element, and the rage does fifteen hits. If you really wanna stack a set with tang second, that's the one to do it with. GSS is better since the rage gets a crit bonus with the speed boost, but i'm told the subsect second also has the hold-bullshit of western fencing.

you're not going to have access to a subsect in t2. I was planning on doing tang t2 + western fencing during t2 on the new server.

Looking forward to Camelot Unchained.

…any year now.

Aw shit, that name rings some bells. I'm still mad that shit happened that resulted in me not being able to play, and by the time I was able to get back, I knew all of my shit would have vanished due to rent ticking over and my house decaying.

Still had some good memories.

Truly faithful SWG sequel/remake/spiritual successor when

t. Thornyr

What's the matter OP?
Do you have a problem with the truth?

wew what a surprise.

TERA private servers when

Wow user, what a great argument.

we can't really argue with your retardation

How is the one who can actually take care of you worst girl

You may have dubs, but your opinion is still shit.

Because Nico is a fucking bitch.

I dunno about that matey.

Remember the time she tried to ruin Santa for Maki? Yeah, Nico is a bitch.

she just wants her privileged rich friend to grow the fuck up

But I ruined Santa for everyone though. You can get fucked buddy.

In fact this reminds me of when I ruined Santa for relatives of mine. They deserved it though.

she was doing her a favor, Santa is a shitty tradition anyways.

Buncha' communist faggots in here.

Yyeaahhh, no. Obviously she just wanted to make fun of her.

That's the difference, Maki dindonuffin to have her childhood fucked by that bomb shell.

There are plenty of much worse traditions.

My man.

Fucking launchpad has yet to have the update roll out still as well.

I miss the guild, man. Shit was fun.
We didn't even get close to a spaceport.

vs

I'll say it again, santa is a shit tradition.

I'm not sure one way or the other, to be honest. I know there's a tier event for unlocking the subsects, but the various subsect entry requirements seem to vary wildly for when you can get in. The random encounter NPC in Chengfeng says tier 2 internal, Blood Blade and Ancient Tomb mention the tier 5 BBC/ATS event, Nianluo Dam mentions the weekly flower show also at tier 5, can't look at the Water Palace info since i ain't got a snatch, and god damn Mt Hua sect mentions you should be in tangmen, which i'm fairly sure is wrong as fuck.

If i had to guess, i'd say RE/ME items would get you in as early as tier 2, but i'm not positive off-hand. Still waiting on a bit of info, though.

I dunno man. Ruining stuff for people is hilarious though. This is Christmas from a couple years back.

I gave that kid a rifle and ammo the next day, now that I think of it things could have gone very very wrong.

I don't distrust my parent just because I realized that santa was not real because I knew my parents told me about santa because they loved and cared about me.

You became that kid's santa, you are a good person.

How is lying an expression of love?

Guild Wars 1 is great, although the community is mostly dead. This isn't that big of a problem though since it's mainly instanced and has always been playable with an AI party. Plus by MMO standards the story is good, and by any measure the gameplay and atmosphere are superb.

I dunno I tend to give everyone a rifle if they don't have one, except for my niece. She's a fucking cunt and refuses to learn any English.

Lets say a friend of your or something like that makes some food for you on your birthday, but they aren't that good good at cooking. Should you tell them the truth and say it sucks or would you tell them a comforting lie and say it is good?

Well, I still think your a good guy for giving kids guns.

Weird, I typed good twice, didn't notice that.

Try Priston Tale

Finally, a sane man.

I've been tempted to get back into Archeage, I really like mmos with flexible classes, open world pvp, and group dungeon shenanigans.

The dinosaur Ark? It doesn't feel like an early access game if that's what you're asking. It's pretty much done and completed with the developer releasing updates here and there, modding community is pretty decent. Only play on unofficial servers though otherwise you'll be grinding for way too long to do anything. You just won't see much on Holla Forums about it because

The problem with black desert is that it doesn't know if it wants to be sandbox or theme park. It's also largely incomplete from what I've gathered from pearl conferences.

nah that died yesterday

MMOs are long dead onii-fam

I've been touching Deadman OSRS because it has world pvp and no Grand exchange which makes it better than most things on the market.
GW1 has also been getting more players.
I miss games where players had to interact to barter and trade

kek it literally just died
good MMOs in current year never ever