Seven long years on Voyager and that was the short trip home because you got lucky...

Seven long years on Voyager and that was the short trip home because you got lucky. How would you have handled being under her command?

Don't watch Star Trek, not a drumpfkin.

This is illogical.

Voyager was comfy.

Janeway was fine. Sexy 7 of 9 was on board as well as a holodeck. I would have played out my sexual fantasies with 7 of 9 on the holodeck. Neelix would be annoying and his bad food would make the years harder, but 7 of 9 makes up for it. Everybody else on board is chill and the hologram doctor guy is competent.

I'd probably be the guy slowly drinking himself to death after the eighth shuttle I've built gets destroyed on yet another away mission. That or end up with a Holodeck addiction like Barclay after getting some Pon Farr time with Tuvok's holo-wife.

Mutiny.

I'm almost done rewatching all of Voyager and, honestly, Neelix isn't as bad as B'elanna Torres. Neelix was annoying, but he was never a mean-spirited cunt who tried to ruin everything for everyone else, because MUH HALF KLINGON BLOOD

I haven't watched it since the 90s, but now that you remind me, she was a bitch. Neelix was annoying, but had a good heart.

Neelix is a piece of shit. At least Torres was hot.

nah

His acts of sincerity and kindness were genuinely good, but the problem was that he was just so annoying. His interactions with children are some of his best moments, but then they go back to making him a boisterous jackass who never stops pestering the other crew members.

pottery

t. Mr. Vulcan

I'm really curious now, what makes you think that?

I want a Voyager sequel where they never got back. Everyone is still at it, 20 years older. Just like us here.

Because old Trek is for actual nerds, the kind that's despised as mysoginerds by the gamergurls.

Not really "lost".

More like, you're driving with some woman somewhere, and she accidentally turns onto a bridge leading to a deserted island. Once there, she notices that the bridge is infringing upon the native habitat of some seabirds, so she pulls a rocket launcher out of the trunk and blows up the bridge. Now you have to swim all the way around the fucking island and across the harbor to get back to civilization, because there is no other bridge. Drowning is the most likely outcome.

In any case, as for what I'd do on the ship. Well, fuck, I've no idea how a civilian got on this ship in the first place. I probably would have helped Neelix with the cooking because I'm actually really fucking good with that. I'd also reprogram Captain Proton so every character is a flamboyant homosexual, just to see Tom Paris flip his shit. Help the Doctor with nursing and understanding humanity, help Tuvok with meditating and understanding pure autis—, I mean pure logic, and help Harry Kim not be such a useless little turd. Use my writing skills to compose holoprograms so fucking amazing that they'd make Fairhaven look like Flotter and Friends. I'd be that guy who is buddies with both the Starfleet and Maquis sides, because I don't give a shit about their silly conflicts.

Basically just bum around doing whatever I can to make things better in small ways, until the last year when I'd meet Icheb and we'd fuck like rabbits….

I would've airlocked the Maquis instead of going full "can't we just get along?", stopped hitting the reset button everytime some interesting change happens. No magical repairs. The ship would get badly damaged throughout the show, they'd slap parts of other ships on it. Also I would've made alliances with other races (maybe with the space dinosaurs).
I would have set a mutiny on board to get rid of Janeway after she tried to turn a borg into a human. Also kill vulcan obama.

I just had a horrible thought.

So there's an episode early on that establishes they're kind of pussies when a race of aliens steals organs from her crewmates, and while they're sitting in holding she lectures them about it then lets them walk off with the organs still inside them. Later there's an episode with a character who turned out to be a serial killer. Do they execute him? Dump him on an uninhabited planet? No, they risk the death of one of their commanding officers having Tuvok psychically drain the urge to kill out of him, leading to the guy having a redemption episode later.

Makes me wonder, if they won't even really punish you for murder, what if you'd raped someone? Hell, in the later seasons there were kids on that ship.

Rape does not happen in the Federation. All men are locked in chastity belts unless proven to be alpha. This keeps everyone in line. It is the only explanation for the humorless, sexless society they live in.