DWS calls law firm investigating her with a phone changer, forgets to change Caller ID

WHAT COMEDIC INCOMPETENCE

photo of the caller I.D.

v. DNC et al. lawsuit. My secretary stated that it sounded like the caller was using a voice
changer, because the voice sounded robotic and genderless – along the lines of the voice
changers used when television show interviews are kept anonymous. The caller concluded
with “Okey dokey,” after my secretary gave the caller public information about the case.

it is the phone number for Congresswoman Debbie Wasserman Schultz' Aventura office

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2017-06-01/debbie-wasserman-schultz-uses-voice-changer-call-law-firm-suing-dnc-forgets-disable-
archive.fo/phUys
boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/128158404[/spoiler]
non-intervention.com/2749/anglo-american-rebellions-draw-closer/
american*lookout.com/rms-lawyer-suing-dnc-and-wasserman-schultz-claims-death-threats-are-being-made/
spoofcard.com/free-spoof-caller-id
youtube.com/watch?v=Gs069dndIYk
rollingstone.com/music/news/thom-yorke-breaks-silence-on-israel-controversy-w485142
archive.is/6Amo0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Forgot

zerohedge.com/news/2017-06-01/debbie-wasserman-schultz-uses-voice-changer-call-law-firm-suing-dnc-forgets-disable-

This is a good indicator of how rattled she is and how damaging the information on that comptuer must be. The more rattled the dumber the mistakes a person makes, this is objectively observed and taught to investigators as a method of gaining further evidence.

I am expecting her to die from 3 heart attacks to the back of her head any day now.

fucking lol

The world would be a better place if she and everyone like her were dead, but not everyone understands that. How do we help everyone understand it?

repostan'

what a dumb cunt

I'll change her voice…with a crowbar to the neck

Why does the photo look like a phone from 1987?

nothing to worry about fellow democrats

office phone on some paralegal's desk you faggot

The things on her laptop must be kikemade horrors beyond imagination. And if she's at the point that she's calling law offices out of desperatio, they must be serious about nailing her.
YOU DONT OWN NOTHING KIKESS

You're going to have to hurry to do that before she commits suicide by barbell to the neck before she trips and falls on some bullets to the back of her head and then throws herself into the sea.

land line phones haven't changed since the late 90's

pretty sure phones in 1987 didn't have Caller ID on the fucking phone you retarded shill

I wouldn't interfere, but I'd like GoPro footage

They thought they could have someone who can't even make a prank phone call rig the democratic party primaries?

Jesus Christ, how stupid are these kikes?

I'd pay good money for audio footage

Wait whut

holy shit she even looks like a disgusting jewess on her own site

I'm battling a nasty headache right now and I'm a little disoriented. Can I get a tl;dr?

So just like that she expected to get information by calling the law firm and all she got was public information? topkek

And people still think we're digging into mere conspiracies.
This proves guilt. What are they guilty of is the next question.

Heh. And that pic is the least disgusting I've ever seen her look.

holocaust survivors last words

DNC literally tried to get info with a voice changer, forgot to change caller id.

Basically, this is it for the dnc. This is proof of guilt. Why the fuck would they need to use a voice changer?

this keeps getting exponentially hilarious

notice the full-on 0% facial profile in that shot, so you can't see that shnozz on her

To need to change her voice means that they're definitely guilty of something here.

I can't believe how fucked this is.

I've seen this in a cartoon before. Idiot tries to make prank calls and is defeated by caller ID.

i dont fucking believe it

This dumb bitch. The only way this could have been more amusing is if she was caught by someone using *69

I thought kikes were supposed to be smart?

No, they're just good at single lies.
Occasionally their lies compound and get ahead of them.

AHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA
SHE'S IN FOR IT NOW

SHE'S GONNA GET THROWN IN JAIL
IT'S GONNA OPEN THE INVESTIGATION AND MORE PEOPLE WILL GO DOWN WITH HER

they're good at manipulating people, money, using faulty logic, etc. They're creative thinkers if given free reign, but once they're cornered or forced to be forthright, they're as dumb as a sack of wet beans

I can't wait for the spin

There's the possibility that this is an user with a phone spoofer. But the phone records will tell the truth.

That said, I think this is legit. I used to think ZOG was this omnipotent force of immense strength and competence.I now realize that they're all a bunch of incompetent retards, but they're able to get away with their shit (usually) just because they own the politicians, justice system, media, etc, so even when they do sloppy work, they never actually get called out on it and everyone covers for them.

For fucks sake, ZOG are a bunch of dumb boomers who don't even know how to change default email passwords. These are people that fake a robbery and then don't take the victim's wallets while also emailing about "making examples of leakers".

In this case, it's probably legit, and the reason DWS is acting like even more of a retard than usual is because she's scared shitless and unhinged. People do retarded shit and make sloppy mistakes when they panic.

they only got away for it as long as they did because there wasn't people like us watching their every move and pointing out their every mistake

Then they find the algorithm the voice changer used and match the voice to her ugly crackle.

It's probably an intern she forced to do it rather than DWS herself, but, other than that I think this is legit.

It doesn't matter if its one of her henchmen or herself. What matters is whether the number on the caller ID was real or spoofed.

THIS WASHES THE GREASY HAIR!

IF DUBS IT WAS OBONGO

That, I think is real. The incompetency they've shown over the last year is immense.

Debbie is a gud gurl. She went to Satan's synagogue every Sunday.

Why do people that age have a zero understanding of technology?

i was at the bank the other day and one of the old bank teller ladies unplugged a computer while it was updating because "it was taking too long"
it seriously fucked up the computer, and it went right back to trying to update anyway.
she blamed technology for being stupid and acted like she had done the right thing
i didn't say anything and just sort of stared the whole time

Like this?

Have fun in the pokey

This is such a high level of incompetence Im not surprised its coming an elected official.

Is this a ZOG code word?

Wew. Bitch is going to jail and knows it.

This. What they do is they get high powered people to go to their party or whatever and over time convince them to do some shady shit. Then they black mail them. Jews have done this for centuries.

Speaking of. How do we get that info? I mean all these god damn leakers in the white house and we can't get a leaker on our side. Surely there is someone with access to that computer who could make a copy of the HD and upload it to wikileaks servers.

GODDAMNIT I'VE BEEN WAITING SO LONG FOR SOME JUSTICE, FOR REAL CHANGE

The leakers are largely leftist scum so that's why.

I imagine almost everyone who works for the kikes has been given the "you'll fall down a flight of stairs onto a few bullets" talk at this point

I'm sure barbells have randomly appeared in leakers apartments to remind them of what might happen

I hope the Jewess knows that she's to far in deep to have her friends pull her out now, they're going to let her go.
ENJOY THE SENTENCING BITCH!

(checked)
Kek confirms.

WHAT HAVE I DONE

Most of actual ZOG into their seventies and beyond. The agents yes, are younger.

get this to Alex Jones who cares if he put a water filler ad in it at least 2 million people will see this.

Please be legit.

My dearest wish is to live to see the fall of the kikes in my lifetime.

Please, please let the Final Happening commence.

Hey Obama, whatcha doin?

Magic

SHE FORGOT TO PRESS *67 haha

What an idiot. If this was an aide, expect them getting suicided for this. Hell, the (((donors))) might pay her a visit and warn her not to do shit like this.

Jews really are the dumbest fucks around.
A nigger knows this shit.

I still can not believe that people this comically inept were in charge of the world for decades now.

Checked. also
There wasn't but there's going to be

The memory hole exists for a reason, and has fulfilled its purpose near-flawlessly until recently. It is only with the advent of the internet, and perhaps our particular brand of the 'tism, that dissemination of truth began to outpace the capacity of the censors.

The funny thing is that it probably says a blatant warning like "Do not turn off the computer while it is updating." as a warning for retards who wouldn't know better. Yet they still do it anyways. The same person is probably incapable of following complex instructions of any kind.

HIS NAME IS SETH RICH

I used to have a job that occasionally entailed teaching old people how to use their voicemail. That was fun. I really made a difference at that place. As much as 1% of the over-65s learned something about not trying to use their voicemail and answering machine on the same line.

I think they're terrified because of the rising numbers of redpilled people online.

Also, i fully expect that a lot of law enforcement officers will start committing suicides now and fall victims to robberies that don't actually target their valuables.

No the voice changers can't fix stuttering yet.

DWS (((Suicide))) incoming.

DWS and co. aren't ZOG proper, though. They're lieutenants of ZOG (at best; probably more like sergeants given how expendable they are) and have grown extremely complacent over the last few decades because they've been without even token resistance since the 90s.

It's woman

(((Any))) who hate the truth will be horrified by those who seek it. How long before our numbers reach critical mass? How much further do we have to go before the normalfags awaken? And will the jews and their puppets continue to overplay their hand?

If we can cause them to fear, can we cause them to bleed?

Just make their golems turn against them, That's how kikes have always lost before.

It's funny. It went from no resistance, to suddenly:
We know the truth, all of it. Adolf did nothing wrong and will be avenged you filthy kikes
Within the span of 10 years.

SOMEWHERE AT THIS VERY MOMENT THERE IS A GROUP OF MIDDLE SCHOOL STUDENTS SMOKING MARIJUANA AND PLAYING WITH FIDGET SPINNERS WHILE MAKING PRANK CALLS AND THEY ARE MORE COMPETENT THAN A FUCKING CONGRESSMAN AND FORMER CHAIRPERSON FOR THE DNC
how in the goddamn have they gotten away with filling so many bodybags? did they do some cost cutting house cleaning and fill their staff with part time fresh out of college rainbow haired liberals?

Because they own the courts and the police departments.
NOT FOR LONG

YOU goddamn dumbass 8pol niggers still don't get that wikileaks is the CIA
Assange handed over the keys a long fucking time ago

Get out shill.

I must have one.

caller ID spoofing is a thing, just saying.

Yeah, rigth, like they'll let her spill the beans. DWS will soon suffer a "strange accident"

We need to go after this fucking kike in full force

I'm getting continuously more impressed by the spread of the truth. However I still fear the endgame. Like a cornered animal they will become aggressive when it all starts to unravel fully. I mean, they already have the Samson option.

Is not like they plan to kill everyone anyway
Thats their religion after all

Sir you're scaring me.

Read it again, carefully:

It portends a future of poetic justice for these lying kikes. there were no gas chambers, then…

Just speculation here. DWS was probably directly involved with Seth Rich's murder, that's why her cage is so rattled. She might even have done it herself to avoid blackmail that's why it was so sloppy. Hillary and Podesta are obviously connected hence their recent behavior. My guess is the Police Chiefs at both DC and NYC (where Weiner's laptop is) are both corrupt/pedos, and are sitting on the laptops as a nuclear option for their own protection.

This is why jewesses arent allowed in secret societies. Shabbos goyim atleast use a chain of proxies to inquire about sensitive information. She's screwed.

separately,

CLID, CID, CND, and CNAM are all data fields in packet headers and/or negotiate preambles. They can in fact be programmed to whatever you want. The call registry of the transaction started X and terminated Y is what is required.

The machine testament is the transaction record. The machine label is the CLID. Labels are for sales, transactions are for billables. They are not the same.

I can pick up a SIP phone right now, program my CLID as CNAM:DWSFUCKUGLY CLID:3059365724 and it will report to you (if mobile) only the label number and (if land line with terminator company subscription to a CNAM lookup service) the label FIRST and LAST as programmed. None of what is show to you for the sales call will reflect the billables.

Could have been DWS? Yes. Was it? Don't know. Also, fuck t-mobile pagers.

question:
if a request was submitted to the carrier can they at that level determine the actual phone number/location etc.

at the same time, from where, to where? no. you cannot. you are asking for ABCDEFGH etc when all the caller/origin wants to do is terminate their delivery to you.

the terminate is you. you are the part that is known with 98% certainty. like your post address.

at the same time is quite hard. before you pick up is stupidly hard. hence why it CLID is a self reporting sales.

delayed, not a problem. just wait for the bill.

I dont believe this is real. Surely it doesnt all come down from a little fuck up like this when all the other big shit didnt bring it down…? I have to be in a dream right now.

so just to clarify, when the bill comes, they will know 100% if that number was in fact from the DWC and not spoofed if that is what happened.

if this is the case everyone shitposting saying that it is a spoof; are outed as shills.

now lets say you wanted to prove a call was made after the fact. you will require two testaments : two half-transaction records.

the first will be from X, as a billing statement, showing that X delivered Y. in most courts, this will be enough.

the second, to prove conclusively, is the same, but from Y. from Y, as a billing statement, showing that Y received X.

this forms the +1 + -1 = 0 ledger. two halfs, transmit billable (they paid) and receive billable (you paid).

Just so you know, your phone already supports things that aren't available yet. It's kind of a thing in telecoms to add support for upcoming stuff so it can be launched later and it just works.

we don't know from the data provided.

only the bank knows, that there was a transaction. to get the machine details behind the transaction, you will require a query to the machine custodian. from that machine answer of the terminated, you will get the deliverer's address. to then prove final, you will repeat the query to the deliverer's machine custodian and obtain the origin.

obviously this is a lot of work. maybe it was done, and fbianon is dropping hints. maybe it wasn't. maybe it was mostly done. maybe it's all just yet another fly to keep pressure buzzing around those who need burn.

things have their utility, one way or another.

thank you user, I am assuming that this would all be accessible at the discovery part of a trial if it got that far.

assuming once again that transactions don't go mysteriously missing.

I used to work in VOIP and you'r right, but someone would have to know her number, do some voice acting, and have no fear of getting caught.
I says she did it.

i say she did too.

she's butt fuck ugly. and stupid. and can't talk. and her mouth moves ten thousand ways to strange ville with every syllable she jew stutters. and she's full of her self, believes her self to be an 'adult' in conceit and piety. and she's butt fuck ugly. all the pattern pieces fit. animals ascribe to sterotypes.

it is a lie, however. an incomplete truth. we don't know. we just agree to abridgement.

Nope. They're just good at tricking other people into being dumb.

So all the Jews need to do is remove some paperwork, that doesn't seem hard or put in paperwork making it look fake.

Now the telecom company for Wasserman's phoneline is BellSouth Telecommunications whose president is David W. Scobey Jr., does Holla Forums think he is Jewish? I would hope he will stand by his convictions when the Jews come knocking to change the records.

Because an office phone doesn't need angry birds and instant messaging you retard.

you're jumping too far too fast and missing this.

if CLID:DWS sells itself to LINE:LAWFIRMOFKILL, then LAWFIRMOFKILL will have a record of its billable. It will then have one testament: its billable record (bank $ + machine LINE). LAWFIRMOFKILL will now have probable cause to find more testament, and depending on the judge/court, a grant to use the violence power of the State to compel DWS to prove with her own testaments of bank $ and machine LINE that such deliverer wasn't her origin.

two testaments are required to prove. one testament is required to sufficiently convince the court to approve the compulsion of the other.

Sauce on that pic?

Kek approves roasting Jews, obviously.

What was King Nigger up to in DWS's office?

if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if
obamabot.exe has terminated unexpectedly

My sides

Er Ist Wieder Da (translated as Look Who's Back), a German film based on a book about Adolf waking up in the present.
There were some unscripted scenes where he would go around the city while people react to him. Kikes expected people to freak out but they actually sieg heiled him and wanted to take photos with him. You can look up articles and videos about that.

HEIL'D

Back in my day we walked around the block to use a payphone and pinched our noses.

Er Ist Wieder Da. Pretty good movie, however there is one scene where Adolf kills a dog and we all know that wouldn't ever happen.

The internet really did them in. They were ruling with an iron fist until the freeflow of information killed many of their narratives and lies. Before you only had the TV, radio, newspapers etc. and you had to go the library to even begin to start redpilling yourself and others. Now the internet has allowed us to spread damaging news instantly, to all corners of the world, redpill information is easily obtainable.

Its no wonder they want to shut this thing down or at least heavily censor it.

OR

>zerohedge.com/news/2017-06-01/debbie-wasserman-schultz-uses-voice-changer-call-law-firm-suing-dnc-forgets-disable-

archive.fo/phUys

Archive! Someone beat me to it though the OP should be wiping his own ass, not us. (Not seen in the first few dozen posts in this bread, so linking to source so it is easy to locate)

They're slipping up everywhere these days. It was destined to happen eventually. You can't pozz forever because eventually the goyim know.

that isn't built into the phone, it's it's own separate box with wires and shit. you pedantic faggot

Drudge will pounce on this I'm sure.

All ZH articles are automatically archived, user. Doesn't hurt to archive them elsewhere, but it isn't a necessity.

Murder.

People of that age invented today's technology.
There are younger people that have no clue when it comes to tech, it's not an age-related thing,

My father-in-law, who was in his 80's when he died, was a techophile, he had every new gadget available & had no problem networking his computers and staying on top of new innovations.

HEIL KEK

CHECKIDY CHECKED
PRAISE KEK

Still caller ID. and you said "Pretty sure phones don't have"

You didn't specify if it was built into them or not.

I have cousins 10 years younger than me that still call when their computer "stops working".

Yes, through the Awan brothers.
The actual core of incredibly competent people in the (((deep state))) is very small. The greatest number are now idiots like DWS, hillary, PEDOsta, etc., that leave messy trails. It doesn't take any subtlety to kill people, but it does to do it and not leave a trail that points right back at you. The clinton crime family was never subtle (bodies on train tracks, for example). But Trump winning the election has turned their comfortable little world completely upside down and they are panicking as the lies start catching up.

How do you think user stacks up against the bronies in CIAnigger's Center For Cyber Intelligence?

Didn't take shareblue long to start shouting "FAKE!" did it? They know how stupid a mistake this is by DWS, maybe they'll make an example out of her next.

if someone has to tell you they're smart then they aren't smart.

Considering that we're able to keep doing what we're doing, with them observing us, shilling us, possibly running the site, compromising the mods maybe, and blackbagging anons; and we keep winning, and they can't do shit. We found Shia four times, stole the flag. Fuck, the only thing we're waiting on is a break in law enforcement or a large scale PMC startup.

Look at me Chummer.

We are the Prime Runners now.

its either that or this is the dnc getting ready to throw her under the bus to save their own asses.

They are soon going to find out that it was not smart to build a garden of lies around a house of treason on top of a gigantic natural deposit of zyklon.

DNC-CHAN IS A HOUSE OF LIES

I love when they do that.. Flailing in panic screaming "its fake" "its old this is from last year" etc. They really dont understand who they are up against. That's the best part. They have no idea the powers with which they are trifling and they also do no seem to appreciate the fact that when we are looking for something we tend to find it and that they will be flushed out into the daylight, whether through some massive hack or by raiding the offices of the shill companies to acquire the physical servers on the day of the rope.. Its like they really dont understand how severely they will be punished for their crimes.

(shadilay)

no more pls

I laughed

Okay, pull the NSA tapes with the metadata ShariaBlue. I once nailed a cop who claimed I called 911 by involving CSEC (leaf NSA).

What I do is involve third party surprises, like bringing a person they are talking up into something before they are ready to do it.

There are very easy ways to repel dishonest people simply by getting a reputation for being thorough.

Calibrations?

Ib4 "the russians did it!" from the DNC.

Nicely said user, I think they believe they can get away with it because "people have short memories" they attempt to memory hole information, and keep the masses happy with bread an circus. I recall when I was young asking questions of my parents about things that happened the year before, (a good example of this is the whole comy thing and the Russian spies first it was comy and now that hes fired he is a hero? they cannot remember their own story) and they would reply no one remembers. but we do don't we. this is the hour of their downfall and they will not realize the truth of the statement until the second that they are foisted into the back of a truck at 2am in the morning.
they have played the same game for so long they don't know any other moves. so they just double down, and all that does is wake more people up.

The guy who asked why the phone looked like it was from 1987 surely did. Nobody called their external caller ID their "phone"

See

Oh, and user did in fact specify if it was built in or not here

Run along child.

What's with this amongst boomers? When younger people do it I get the sense that they are being disingenuous on purpose cause they haven't thought out their position so they need to constantly change what they've said. But with boomers they will "forget" something then they honestly seem like they believe it. What is it anons? The constant TV watching or what?

Dementia

Their entitled boomer brains are simply rejecting information that they don't like. Remember user, these people never had to go through a rite of passage, they never experienced any hardship in their lives, and had pretty much everything handed to them. They never grew up, they never matured, and they retain their childlike behaviours until they die.

maybe programmed doublethink?
"IF I STICK MY HEAD IN THE SAND AND PRETEND IT IS NOT HAPPENING, I WON'T HAVE TO DEAL WITH THE SAME PROBLEMS MY PARENTS DID FUCK WAR AT ANY COST, EVEN IF IT IS MY FREEDOMS AND MY CHILDREN/ GRANDCHILDREN FUTURE, NO COST IS TOO LARGE FOR MY FUCKING COMFORT"

-Yes I am pissed off.

yes. notice how whenever Jews get control of a medium they overload you with "new" shit constantly. this is to help push information they don't want you remembering into the "forget" section of your brain.

It's easy to appear competent when you hire white people who are good at what they do, good at doing what they are told, and don't ask questions.

They crave gratification. They have no time for remembering, they are all about the here and now. What can I get? How easy is to get? They never self reflected they have been given everything and they think they know everything. If you brought up that Bill Clinton was about to be impeached so he left office. They wouldn't believe you but believe trumps about to be impeached any second for "mocking disabled reporter and grabbing da pussy". They need everything validated by the msm news. For a generation that prides itself on being radical and fighting the system they are the bestest goys in human history. Literal baby minds.

That was beautiful

Fucking this,
but mah nues say….

They aren't used to people they don't have blackmail on paying attention to them. Their number one weapon is promoting apathy.

The spinning Jew

Gotta wonder why the kikes hold their females in such regard. I realize they value coniving slime but she's completely incompetent. Was their whole only a kike through the females bullshit pre-empting "misogyny" they knew they would draw upon millennia later?

pic related

That is not how you fucking spell 'member. Even in "remember." C'mon son.

quiet you idiot you'll scare the fish

Do you know what they finally brought down Al Capone with?

Tax evasion charges.

HIS NAME IS SETH RICH
Why don't we make it a hashtag? Once it reaches normalfag levels, then we could make it a t-shirt, a hat, a fucking flag if we have to.

Maybe user should spoof Seth Rich's name and number in their Caller ID and start calling her offices. All of their offices- hillary, pedosta, dws, CF, DNC, SEIU, all of them.

Looks like shes not getting that laptop back

Chuckled anyway.

B-but gouys, haven't you heard about MUH DRUMPF signing off on maybe having the Netherlands drown in 6 gorillion years?
THAT is Real News™!
Bobbing my cabeza, to be quite frank with you, acquaintance. :(

I'm sorry, I don't speak potato.

metered *** XD
OMG THX :)))))

[spoiler]halfchan thread

boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/128158404[/spoiler]

Sort of related to thread.

debbie does it again. apologies for audio quality.

including the 3rd vid for sake of irony.

Thanks user, you seem knowledgeable on the subject.

Micheal Scheuer article from a few days ago.

non-intervention.com/2749/anglo-american-rebellions-draw-closer/

Oi vey goy, don't you like her pretty nose? I bet she can smell shekels from miles away.

REMEMBER Holla Forums IT WAS THE RUSSIANS

LOL, looks like DWS is left without a seat or a trusted aid to do her bidding.
Anthony Weiner is being let back home.
Looks like a murder- suicide by a deeply disturbed Democratic Party member is being cooked up. Shame they don't spill the beans before parting the grand game.

Weiner comes off like an idiot schmuck, but he's actually pretty bright, and very connected with mossad and the (((deep state))).
DWS, on the other hand…
If anyone is going to shoot themselves in the head 4 times while driving off a cliff and cutting their wrists, it's her.

So they took the picture from the most straight-on angle they could to hide the massive kike hook nose? And the result is that she looks like a melting wax figure. Bravo tards.

Considering how the holohoax number keeps yo-yoing by millions, I'd say they weren't particularly good at the long game. Anybody who cares to question the ridiculous claims are like "wtf" at this point. Although the Coudenhove-Kalergi Plan seems to be in full effect.

They work the same way here, user just fucked up the formatting. (Not gonna say how, because shills…)

Obama wouldn't make a good cadidtae for this job. A voice changer can't mask:

IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF

anyone call the number yet?

did you watch the weiner doc.? its pretty good. huma eats pizza. literally.

No prime runners here omae, just us poor SINners. :^)

Hussein II Obumbaclot, caliph of Caliphornia, prince of Kenya, nabob of Jamaica

#OKEYDOKEY

Having said that, holy shit these people are incompetent cocksuckers. If Holla Forums steps it's game up a fucking inch, they'll all die within our generation, with their entire shitshow in tatters.

Burst out laughing, best one yet.

I expect she'll go "missing" for a few weeks or however long it takes for the public to forget, then her body will be "discovered" in a random shit motel OD'd on heroin. No autopsy and CNN will mumble it at 2:30am then never mention it again.

A murder right now would be sooooo sketchy.

CHECKED
TET
KEK
These digits!

she looks even worse here, like she just got back from a holiday and only managed to remove the braids & beads from her hair moments before the camera started filming

She has no clue about tech.
She can feel her grasp on power slipping as the noose closes in on her.
The face of everyone in the room says they're watching a bully kick her heels.

fucking this.

This is the fuckery 101 level shit any 12 year old could pull of 20 years ago. I remember dodging *69 and caller ID back in the fucking 90s.

It was fucking obama are you kidding me,

One image cannot contain my reaction. Ak\\serk\\mug is the only word I have to describe this feeling

The fuck is wrong with you?
>>>Holla Forums

I just saw this:

Bernie Supporters Suing DNC Receive Death Threats: May “Wash Up Dead on the Shore”

american*lookout.com/rms-lawyer-suing-dnc-and-wasserman-schultz-claims-death-threats-are-being-made/

>prankster changed caller ID to DWS for ebin chan thread

Is it technically possible?

Moshe is mad that OP got first post

If Kek is here let him show his presence through repeating digits.

spoofcard.com/free-spoof-caller-id

about ten seconds of googling. Yeah, could just be a prankster. OP could also be a lying faggot. We'll know in the next few weeks if DWS suddenly kills herself, gets indicted, or both.

The law firm handling the lawsuit already confirmed it and made a public statement about it so OP definitely isn't lying. Whether the call was legit or not, is has a high chance of being likely given the incompetence shown lately by her fellow chosenites such as (((Anthony "little" Weiner))).

alike
Demanding a miracle from Kek. Ye of little faith

Show them how it's done.

Dropbox eh Debbie. What about dropbox is so interesting?

Shockingly, this still works. Until they pull out the tapes from the corner camera.

I thought Kek did with those dubs I was given.

Witnessed.

Is this a sign? Will Bush and all neocon traitors go into the ovens for backstabbing Trump?

WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON

ebin

That's what happens when you awaken Tet.
The synchronicity between Kek and Tet amplifies the effects of meme magic in an exponential fashion.

I think we're in the eye of the storm right now. Any Wizards hazard a guess for when we hit the eyewall?

On the 1488th day of Trump's Presidency, you're going to see some serious shit.

That's a lot of days.

TDKR was on Spike today, I thought of DWS.

These people wanted to run America. They can't even make a prank call.

I just called my buddy over at CSEC the time David Weir of the Ottawa cops faked a 911.

Excellent article, user. Thanks for posting.

09-23-2017

youtube.com/watch?v=Gs069dndIYk

not for a God emperor

caring about what happened yesterday isnt progressive you fucking shitlord

but… but muh slaves mah white privilege mah reparations.

WEW LAD
ASK AND YE SHALL RECEIVE

It was a better time

Watch it again. Its memeception level stuff. The end of the movie implies that hitler fully tricked them, them finding out he was the real hitler, and him 'killing the dog' were all part of the 'anti-hitler movie that they filmed' and he did it all to gain the power to be able to reach the people to be able to inspire them to rise up against the jew. And it gets even more meta because the actual movie Er Ist Wieder Da. which is a movie in which hitler tricks the kikes to make a movie to portray him as a joke and to warn 'see goyim every day good white people can be swayed by evil', but instead leads to people to see that hitler did nothing wrong, and the actual movie itself is hitler tricking the kikes to make a movie portraying him as a joke and to warn 'see goyim every day good white people can be swayed by evil, but instead leads the people to see that hitler did nothing wrong.

The Kali Yuga is over. We are in a period of transition, the shortest of them in the cycle, and kek reigns here!

got a link to a stream with English subtitles?

Nah, I'd rather she be hit with the all the consequences at once like a bag of bricks.

fuck i did but its been shoahed.

finding an english subbed version is hard but try googling putlocker or other free streaming sites. Also theres two subbed versions one has the complete wrong translations.

Why did you crop out it's vampire fangs?

thanks anyway brother.

because that shot of her eyes proves she is not "smiling"

how do I know I have the right subs?

I fucking love Holla Forums

because everybody is an expert on some crazy shit thats always around me, but always out of sight. Thank you PhoneLedgerAnon

There is one version with accurate subtitles floating around that has yellow text. If you find one with white subtitles, automatically assume that they are trash added by a gook.

It's the Martingale strategy applied to real life. If the game runs forever you'll always win eventually.

It's not really "news" that changes people's minds though, it's memes. I'm not being an autist here, this is an important distinction. There are lots of examples of true facts that people just ignore. And lots of things that aren't news but sound good so people believe it.

Dawkins coined the term "meme" to mean that the idea was self-propagating like a virus. Sometimes news is a meme, but not always.

What spreads isn't news, nor is it truth. What spreads is a particular kind of idea that somehow imbeds itself in a person's brain for some strange reason having to do with human psychology.

chans just happen to be good at the kind of natural selection that lets effective memes bubble to the top. But even before there were chans, what the Left did was (attempt to) create memes. "Republicans are rich fat cats" is a successful meme, and it makes a lot of people avoid the label Republican.

"Teflon President" was an attempt at a meme about president Regan, but it never caught on. They were trying to say that he was corrupt, but nothing ever stuck to him - so, "even though we have no evidence, you should hate him anyway." That's what they tried to say, but it didn't catch on. Unsuccessful meme.

If you have the benefit of the internet but don't have good memes, then the internet doesn't really help you.

The real difference between the mainstream left of the past (and present) and the alt-right of today is how we create memes. The Left has to hire professionals (I'm not kidding) to custom make them, and then they focus group test them. They're slow to make memes and they have a low success rate.

By contrast, the alt-right has a culture where we try dozens of new things each day, and every few months, we find one that is so good that it catches on. Only then does it rise out of the swamp of the chans into mainstream culture. But basically, every one that makes it out of the swamp is a product of natural selection and is "biologically fit" and able to survive in people's minds.

The Left cannot have a culture like that because they're too easily offended. People aren't allowed to try new things. Their instinct is to ban anyone who gets out of line. So, they're only option is the "professional" marketing agencies that invent their memes.

good points, pussy hats and "im with her" don't win elections.

for fuck sakes "I'm with her" sounds so weak why would you ever vote that into leader (even outside of all of killary's other flaws) that has nothing on MAGA.

Trump is the peoples hero, leader. juxtapose that with "I'm with her"

what is that like she can't make it without you? some lame duck reasoning right there.

You touched on this but I'll expand it a bit:

They have shit memes because they are "command push" memes rather than "recon pull" memes like ours. Our "vetting process" is places like this, where bullshit gets called out as bullshit and only the utter best gets spread to the wider culture.

Their vetting process is some 29 year old jew from Yale saying "yes, that's good, go with it"

…and her son (the slogan sounds like something a cuck would say)

Anyway, I didn't mean to underplay the Left too much. They have a lock on the most powerful memes out there today - the "you're a bigot" memes. Calling someone a racist, sexist, homophobe is pretty much the root password to society, it seems.

They slightly overplayed it when they started calling everyone a nazi. And the kekistan memes seem to have been effective in fighting back through ridicule, which then gave "normies" the courage to finally openly oppose them on the streets.

But I wont believe we can actually win the war until we have something to combat the "racism" charge - and it catches on outside the chans. My suggestion is calling them "bullies"

They've figured out that this is a weakness, and they're trying to train a new generation - trying to systematize they're understanding so that they're more effective at what you called "command-push."

This just popped up in my facebook feed.

I think the God-Emperor has already shown us the way:

Give your opponent a Homeric-style epithet like "crooked" or "lyin'" and roll with it

Ignore all charges of -isms and plow forward

BEEP BOOP

This, so much this.

Once I kicked the Jews out my organization the concern trolling stopped and the rapid response was more effective. Anytime you see some kike talk about 'consensus' know it's just there to slow you down.

t. political mercenary and meme creator

You're a special kind of stupid.

you cannot meme like this.
they are fucking dumb.

you need a hive mind pressure cooker and an event or something to spark it into overdrive.

That's satire.

I don't care if you call me a racist just don't call me a faggot.

How do you deal with this world Holla Forums. This is getting heavier and heavier.
On the one hand… we were right all along.
But then it sinks in.. we were right all along.
It's fucking heavy.

Hit the spot.

Also it gets worse when you realise.. nobody knows what is really going on with our lives.

We're pretty much the best we have… and it's still completely unable to see anything.
The best torch is useless in a universe of darkness.
Nobody understands why we are here.. nobody.
Yet normalfags go about their daily lives. Unsuspecting of how bad things are.

It's a heavy weight that most other people refuse to carry… yet we still carry it.

Being called a "racist" by the right people or enough people can ruin your career. At the very least, it can make normalfags stop listening to your arguments.

Who says we have fucking careers?

I live in the mountains now user.

And we get an IRS audit going on those 'right people.'

i just don't like koreans lmao

Screencapped you sir.

This is good learning material gents. For further reference, just dip your face into LeftyPol, and you'll find a face full of "what if this works" all the time, every day, because they're shit.

You don't make the meme son, the memes make you.

Actual source

This faggot has a point. Why does anybody give a shit about being called a racist now? It's CY+2. I mean, come on.

The lazy left has cried wolf so many times that nobody even cares anymore when so-and-so gets called racist/sexist/homo-/trans-/islamophobic, etc. It just means you're not down with the cause. And even then, there's no guarantee you won't get the firehose – anyone remember when Laci Green got the hate machine because somebody found an old video of hers where she said "tranny"?

Normalfags have seen too much of this shit. It doesn't work anymore. I don't even really hide my power level that much I keep a lid on what we all know needs to be done, but I freely bring up race and IQ, name the Jew, whatever.

One major upshot of the Ramadan-like prohibition the Jews have put on ever questioning their motives and actions is that almost nobody has ever thought of a way to defend the kikes, even if they wanted to. So when I point out that 5,000 bodies a day is mathematically and physically impossible, or that the gas chambers were built after the war, but the commies lied about that for 50 years; nobody even argues. They just take it onboard and start to wonder.

It goes without saying that nobody is willing to agree in public, lest a Jew or other aristocrat overhear them and it costs them a job someday, but the "RACIST MONSTERR!!!!!!!!!" accusation has worn itself out. I don't give a shit, nobody I know gives a shit, I think it's ending.

5a5529 is a massive faggot. See pic related.

Just went there for the first time. Holy shit is it fun.

dat asshole is going to play in israel LUL
rollingstone.com/music/news/thom-yorke-breaks-silence-on-israel-controversy-w485142

thread repair bump

Archive of complete document that was e-filed.

archive.is/6Amo0

I can confirm this, even my family who are hardcore gun enthusiast boomer conservatives who love people like mark dice and alex jones. I've redpilled them on jews and they've always been racist as fuck, but anytime I try to discuss anything of intrigue or substance to whats going on right now they usually forget everything by the time I see them again.

We're only just getting started.

WTF?
This thread was 404 now it is back?
What bear story did my niece have me read to her when she was a kid?

He called me a faggot.
sniffs nose and holds back tears