It is 2016

Very progressive Sony

That chick from Horizon Zero Dawn is actually pretty cute. At least to me
Fucking Ashly Burch doing her VA ruined it for me, I actually wanted to play it.

You're a fucking idiot

Well this is a terrible thread. Anybody got any hentai to dump?

I heard it was Anita who asked for that ship in TLOU, not sure why exactly.

Ghostbusters.

Also $20 says Tawna is in a burka in the crash remakes

Is that Horizon Zero Whatever game?

I don't care about progressive bullshit. That game looks like a boring chore to me the last time I looked it up on youtube. Also, the premise is shit and somehow the entire execution of the world looks like shit even with the pretty graphics. Shame. Guess Bloodborne will still be the only PS4 game.

No, Neil Druckmann is just a fan of Anita's work. If anything, the kiss highlights Ellie's attachment issues, which become a critical characteristic in the main games.

Gay characters or at least gay moments tend to make sense when the character is put in an environment where their sexuality couldn't develop normally in the first place, or when they're so traumatized by some sort of loss or event that they act out sexually towards a member of the same sex, usually because they're the only ones to turn to for physical comfort.

It's not like it's just a random moment, it shows Ellie's internal issues pretty well

That's a funny way to spell white trash.

I dunno. Homosexuality is more of a first world shenanigans. When shit hits the fan like in fucked up countries I'm in now that would be the last thing you want. Your priority is to survive and let your genes survive too. Anyways, written by a Jew for the Goys so whatever.

It's a completely random moment. A romantic interest between the two characters isn't remotely implied up until that point.

It shows it better than her latching on to a self-destructive father figure and slaughtering hundreds of fellow human beings for survival?

So, you're saying that faggots are mentally ill. Okay.

That still doesn't excuse a Jew Jewing.

Yeah, that's actually exactly what I'm saying

daily reminder if you bought anything from Sony then you directly supported the downfall of videogames.

You're saying the PS2 is a mistake? Do you suck Nintensoft's strapon?

Playstation has always pandered to normalfags by bolstering shitty trends like FMVs, graphicsfaggotry, narrative focus, and buying game consoles for reasons that aren't video games, while hyping up shit games like GTA: the harbinger of normalfag infestation.

So is Neil Druckmann really (((Neil Druckmann)))?
Everything makes sense now, Amy Henning wasn't "progressive" enough so they hired a (((choosen one))) to do the job…
…of brainwashing gamers with marxist kike propaganda

What?