NEW EMAILS found by JW -- Clinton's collusion with Russia

"The new documents included 115 Clinton email exchanges not previously turned over to the State Department, bringing the known total to date to at least 432 emails that were not part of the 55,000 pages of emails that Clinton turned over to the State Department. These records further appear to contradict statements by Clinton that, 'as far as she knew,' all of her government emails were turned over to the State Department," the documents show. "On December 6, 2010, Secretary Clinton shared classified information with non-U.S. government employees Justin Cooper, then-aide to President Clinton who helped manage Hillary Clinton’s unsecure email system, and Clinton Foundation director Doug Band (neither of whom held security clearances). The email instructs her aide Oscar Flores to 'print for Bill' (presumably Bill Clinton)."

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/n6J0j
judicialwatch.org/document-archive/tag/huma-production-17/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

archive.is/n6J0j

BUMP

let's see how hard they'll slide this with the paris agreement

Accuse others of that which you are guilty. If anything Clinton is a very devout disciple of Alinksy.

This being sled?

Here, probably not. Media will probably ignore it if we can't push it hard enough though.
Which can be a problem if people think to themselves:
well, she's still a deranged criminal on a scale most of us couldn't even imagine a few years ago, and she's free, not locked up or facing any trial other then being a presidential loser.

Newfaggot spotted

This. It is so hardwired into her you can practically tell what she's been doing from what she accuses others of.

But then again, checked the catalog and there's at least 4 new threads that don't make sense. Seems like it's sled here already.
Shieeet.

bump

thatsthepoint.jpg this board is shit

>as far as she knew
She's a lawyer, she knows how to word shit like this. You can prove that not all emails were turned over pretty easily, but proving to a legal standard that she knew it at the time? Good luck…

Reminder that Jews did 9/11 and that the holohoax never happened. White genocide is real and the Protocols of Zion are real. Jews are the enemies of God and the murderers of Christ, eventually they will be destroyed.

COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
we'll get her one day

Not until after the trial.

Bump

Bumping this because FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK the kikes.

You will live to see this wretch die.
COUGHING FITS, PANTS OF SHIT

WTF IMPEACH HILLARY NOW!!

#HillaryRussia

Judicial Watch doing god's work again.

Bump

Checked

Please lock her up. I know it would probably result in the left doubling down into full civil war via unrest, but do it anyways.

BUMP

And MSM stays silent

Document archive: judicialwatch.org/document-archive/tag/huma-production-17/

Zionists exist in every nation and they all cooperate. Rootless. International. Clique.

Damaging content always get slid. Bump

Russians hacked my Hilllary

What are mangoes code for?

no code. just fruit.

huh so she appears to be backing up these emails on a redacted server? How many layers does this cake have?
Maybe related to her husband's insurance and swift conviction and release?

heroin. it's how they used to smuggle heroin a long time ago (heroin oranges). they were smuggling heroin inside wax mangos with real mangoes on top. guaranteed.

BUMPARU

But… muh russian hackers…

COUGHING FITS
PANTS OF SHIT

This didn't actually happen, did it?

Would you be surprised if it was real, in these wild fucking times?

Is there anybody who can sue her in a civil court? My understanding is the requirements to get a victory isn't beyond a reasonable doubt, but just a preponderance of evidence (which is growing every day).

Ugh. Spoiler that shit you bloody degenerate.

was for

I don't know it's kind of hot.

Any anons digging? Found interesting tidbits yet?

So she had stuff printed out. Where's the proofs about Russia?

Why not during?

i'm feeling E N E R G I Z E D guys
anybody wanna do some jumping jacks to get their blood flowing?
we've got a lot to read and archive today, so let's all get going and get some ENERGY.
feeling energetic let's have some energy this is a good feeling this could be a great day of happenings let's all find some energy

is that pic satire?

Hm, interesting.

COUGHING FITS
PANTS OF SHIT

Why would it be satire?

bump

Why

is this being slid?

I like your energy. Please help

kinda old news by now, and fake news buried it

why do you think?

Don't be too blackpilled, user. This is why "knew OR should have known" is tacked on to many offenses requiring a mens rea.

She may not have known. However, the larger that JW missing email number gets the more JW can say, "she damn well should have known." Which is much easier to prove beyond a reasonable doubt.

Chill guys. We need her alive long enough to be thrown in jail, so she can drag the whole curtain down along with her.

This is all about heroin smuggling. Clinton was making side money during her time at State pushing shipments of heroin through PIA. Why do you think the opiate epidemic has gotten so bad the past few years on the east coast?

Reminds me of Peter Dale Scott's writings about the deep state, organized crime, and espionage agencies. How there's no real divide between these sectors.

Yes, but only because I wouldn't expect them to have that much upper body strength.

bump