Battlestation Thread

Post 'em!

This whole post is cracking me up.
Thanks user.

Could just be a really beefy, hairy chick. I mean, that's the kind of girl that's going to be on 8ch anyway.

I am a child

SHIGGY

I havent taken a new picture in a long time

Was wondering when the used dildo salesman would show up.

sorry for the shit quality picture and the mess
still haven't found a perfect set up for me but this one works okay

Please vacuum your carpet.

My room has been a mess..

works been slow, nice sleeping in though

Still collecting too

I actually like asuka more than rei I just really like that picture and it fits the portrait monitor well
but everyone know misato is best girl anyways

nice, I stopped collecting for about a year but I got back in again and I love it

10/10 setup mah nigga

Feeling pretty fucking envious

All I have is a piss poor quality phone camera

do you play vidya with a track ball?

Trackball mouse is best mouse.

I've had a crush on maleficent since I was a kid and I like the artwork on the record so I put it on the wall

This. Trackball is best ball.

I like seeing first-world houses' pics. It gives me a moment of relax during bullet-dogging pauses

I always had records on my walls, same thing for a lot of people I know I actually know 3 people

Ids it really a strange thing to do ?

Just rearranged my room the other day, got rid of an unused dresser and brought a table up from the basement for more surface space.

I'm thinking of putting my computer on the floor, but I don't know what to do with the extra space if I were to do that. Maybe just put my lamp there instead of between my two monitors?

Is there a purpose to that case other then being fucking huge?

Oh kek is me.

It's compartmentalized for ezpz cable management. The left side (the silver portion) is where the SSDs and PSU go, and all the cables are routed back there. It maximizes airflow and makes keeping it organized in the front where things actually matter much easier.

It also looks really cool imo.

So close, user.

This pic is roughly 2 years old, not a lot has changed. I can't wait to get my own place and money, decorating is fun.

Where can I buy the Jehuty and Anubis figures?

Whats up with those M40s?

mein neger

I´ve tried dual Monitors but I didn´t think it was worth the extra space.

NGE is objectively, provably, irrefutably not the best anime of the last 20 years.

I recognize that desktop…

Baby, three monitors is where it's at.

I have two ASUS monitors now, though.

It is very good

What else are you going to do with it? Just buy normal records.

I also have a Sega Genesis & VHS player under my desk. With a dozen old DBZ VHS tapes where they fight Boo.

I need a new desk, since i bought mine from an Auction 4 years ago. What kind is that nigga?

I'm jealous of the slanted ceiling it looks super comfy

I have every single SEGA and Nintendo console but my room is an ugly mess and i dont wanna give in to the dataminers.

It is NOT provably, irrefutably ETC ETC not the best anime of all time, but it IS provably, irrefutablly ETC ETC not the best anime of the last 20 years.

ill post pics in a few hours i haven't touched my only camera i.e phone in the house in years and i have to fix it then charge it before doing anything

bump

hmm, I recognize this. Its the xtreeeeme battlestation, yes?

I've cleaned the dust from the front…thingy now though.

What's with all the meds user? Everything okay?

Allergies and insomnia. dont worry i dont take more than what the doctor says, besides you cant even really OD with those unless you mix it with some hard shit but i aint toughin no hard sheit

KEK

why a knife and a whisk?

Sorry if the pictures are shit, it's dark and it's a shitty camera and some slight nerve damage won't let me stop shaking to take better versions

That narrow desk.
Where do you rest your arms while keyboarding?

Hey, that's my video.

It was a plank of wood from IKEA that I screwed some legs into.

I don't. I designed the desk and completely forgot about that

Could you post that nichijou wallpaper?

Currently i'm looking to upgrade my computer, and i'll probably get a new gpu just for the sake of it (i have a 780) and a new case preferrably bigger and with more fan mounts on the front/top/underside, that way I can put the computer under the desk on the place i envisioned without worrying about overheating since when i made it i didn't think computers would put out so much heat in the future.
That and me rubbing my foot against the wall once it started is mainly the reason why paint is coming out of the wall there

What do you need a new GPU for? This should still run everything worth playing at at least medium.

I don't even believe you but I subbed.

i hate this cramped space

you're okay

nice

disgraceful

there's nothing comfy about low ceilings

Sweet, we wave the same Vizio TV.

Me as well.
I'm using it as a monitor at the moment

it has served me very well for many years, even though it got a small crack int he lower right from a move

fug

not posting mine

gay

dad

tryhard

not gay

gaaaaay

what the fuck is up with that bint in the top left

not gay

alright I guess

refresh the video

lol. it's a set of dragon balls on top of an ammo box

It somewhat looks like a closed accordion.

come on, step it up. I haven't even seen any piss bottles yet you fags

xtreeeeme?

because i can fam

Not him, but that's hilarious.

How exactly does that thread make you different from these degenerate fucks at 4chan, you mongos?

You're all consumer whores.

are you black or something? this board is dedicated to consumer whoring

Hello again.

comfy

also comfy if you clean up

Are you a filthy commie? Most of these are pretty reasonable.

Sure.

Good taste in sleeves though

Not even sorry

Straight up gangster. I like it.

Looks super similar to the layout of the apartments where I live - the sliding doors in particular are identical. Do you live in Oregon by chance, user?