Battle Angel Alita

OH NO NO NO NO

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

hooktube.com/watch?v=aj8mN_7Apcw

Not sure why westerners try so hard to replicate anime eyes in real life. There has been a multitude of times where it hasn't worked out. It just doesn't work when you put it on 3DPD.

Embarrassing, that's what that is

t. butthurt roastie

I feel insulted. It looks faithful to the manga mostly. But fuck they added the nigger doc assistant? wtf? Only nigger there should be was the arms dealer. It just look to weird to accept. Alita doesn't look like a good damn alien.

Booker, catch!

ayy lmao

Shit you're right

How else is she going to be BLACKED?

hilarious

Waifu

Alita is better than Hally anyway.

Holy shit Jay, it's kino.

WHAT THE FUCK
WERE THEY THINKING
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Is that Maisie?

I aint complainin

Why did they make Zapan look so generic and lame?

I forgot why doesn't she wear her black leathers? Where did they go?

Cartoons are abstract, applying cartoony features to real life doesn't usually work

So this is what anime waifubots will look like.

Daily reminder if this shit were real they would suffer from endless migraines.

lel

Yeah, no matter how I look at it, that is ugly. Either go full CG or don't. This is fucking terrifying.

BWAHAHAHA WEEBCUCKS BTFO

Is that the shitty sci-fi channel show?

More like a cross between Maisie and ScarJo

You do realize we already don't watch Hollywood shit, right? I just come here to see people get mad at shit.

Alita is a robot, so she wouldn't have them.

It can work if the designers know what they're doing.

I thought she was a cyborg with an organic brain.

What's next for his career?

This!

I think she looks cute. Would marry and hold hands everyday.

It has the right momentum and violence, i sincerely hope there's gore. There's not much to judge.

No gore.

What am i looking at

I want her to be my waifu tbh

Looks great and Jonathan McIntosh doesn't like it.

I think it would be dead

this

Its going to be pg-13, so they won't be able to do shit.

They should'v just hired Anne Hathaway.

Looks like a final fantasy movie

When they announced this I knew it would be shit and I had hoped it would just die in production limbo like the Cowboy Beebop movie.

Not even I could imagine those fucking eyes.

Good to see anime treated with the absolute lack of respect it deserves.

Interestingly enough in this case even the Anime is considered a crap adaptation of the Manga.

Mistake: The Movie

more like Bigeye Nigger Antifa

I know there is at least one fan of Battle Angel Alita here. So tell me, is it cannon that Alita has abnormally large eyes or is it because retarded hollywood people think this art style is supposed too be her physical characteristics.

If anyone is a fan, can they tell me if I should watch the anime or read the manga first?

Or more likely, the eyeball would contain significant grey matter.

Depends on your tendency/capacity to compartimentalize things. You may fuck up your enjoyment of the movie if there is any potential for it, but watching the movie won't spoil the manga.

As in, the story doesn't have huge spoilers to it, its a very simple story. The enjoyment comes from how purely cyberpunk it is.

So is there only one animated adaption (the movie)?

Anyone here who makes fun of her giant anime eyes is desperately trying to pretend that they won't be ordering their first sex-robot with the "notice me, onee-chan" package. Lying to us is one thing, but if you're seriously lying to yourself about it, you need to get your ass to Amigara Fault and find your hole.

Its just the initial shock. We all grown on her now (in our pants)

I know being a sick fuck on an imageboard is nothing new, but having a fettish for those ugly bug eyes sure is strange.

I gift you some fap material for your time.

I'm not fucking anything that has eyes like that

The latter. In the manga, her features are no more exaggerated than anybody else's. Her cyborg nature is indicated by her obviously mechanical body (especially her arms) and her speed & strength.

Read the manga, it's pretty great.

Manga = GOAT tier for Cyberpunk.
Anime = I mean, if you really want tier

Brother, I didn't know the uncanny valley was that deep.