youtube.com/watch?v=af9pTcq5uSo
youtu.be/xAWvCybz4c0
youtube.com/watch?v=LvV1HbILy0o
youtube.com/watch?v=iS5iSwq2V-k
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Looking cool OP

Not a bad idea, should've made a proper trailer first

Also IIRC you guys had a Demo right? You gonna make another Demo? Or nah

I'm not a dev, I'm just shilling them because we shall wake looks cool.
Like they said in the video theyre going to start focusing on we shall wake again soon.

For faggots who haven't seen this game. The devs also shitpost here.

Im guessing robot farm is some kind of mix between stardew valley and pokemon?
It looks kinda cool.

If its cheap i guess i would try it out.

I never thought it was dead, though.

Oh, well either way I hope it takes off.

/wsw/guy I summon you, get your ass over here you lazy fuck I've been waiting on your game for around two years now

I wonder if I can find him in the 4chan cuhrayzee general

Why do people still go to cuckchan? You disappoint me.

The mecha, cooking and book boards here are dead and so are boards so I head over there. It's not like quality there is A+ or anything but at least I don't need to wait a month for replies.

Also the cuhrayzee general isn't around, what a shame.

He vastly prefers this Holla Forums, I know since I speak to him.

it was actually in development before Stardew Valley, he described it as a mix between Harvest Moon, Final Fantasy Tactics and Pokemon.

Well WSW isn't being made by one guy, most of the team comes here, but one of them prefers traditional forums. Brayden can probably give you more information if he's around

I think they tried making a move here around 2015, but their thread was dead.

Also /ck/ and /m/ are still decent boards. It's really hard to pozz a board that's about cooking or mechs .

ayy fam.

There's no cuhrayzee community on 8ch, that's why.

And as one of the people that originally founded it on halfchan, let me make one thing clear: it's much better not to have such a community in organized fashion, it only leads to circlejerking and cancer.

It all seems cool when you have members such as these devs making games and so on, but everything else about the cuhrayzee general is absolute fucking cancerous shit that should be nuked from orbit.

It's the most incestous inbred circlejerking group on halfchan, period.

Keep the community as it is, only let them meet each other and discuss cuhrayzee games in isolated threads and let them separate again when they're done.

Any other solution leads to nothing but disaster.

I go to the /m/ here daily, sure it's slow, but it's far from dead. It would be more active if people like you actually posted to it.

Eh, half/m/ has too much shitposting on it nowadays for my taste. There probably are some decent boards on the site, but it's the very fact that they'll ban you for talking about/saying certain things.
I left in late 2014 when I was banned on Holla Forums for saying Zoe Quinn was a slut, fuck SJWchan and fuck anybody who uses it.

I only use cuckchan for /d/ since that's where the giantess thread is

I kind of agree. I wasn't much of a fan of some of the /cgg/ circlejerking and the steam group was only slightly better, but I made friends with a really cool guy who's probably dead or something mutagene are you still alive

However if there's one thing that you missed it's the true style tournaments, those were pretty awesome especially gimmick ones like the one handed God Hand run

Sure, I could post there too. I kind of see where the shitposting complain comes from, to be honest.

This. A general doesn't need to exist. There's not enough associated games for a general to be a good idea. On halfchan, you have people who get into the pettiest and most superficial stuff about the DMC games alone. Like Stopsign, who is one of the most pretentious people I've ever talked to on the entire internet, even compared to SJWs. He expects everyone to know the entire /cgg/ and Truestyle scene, but also hates everyone in the same way a fedorian hates people because their "intellectual intelligence is far less superior than that of his own".

The best time for a cuhrayzee-related thread is when some news comes by, or if someone on /agdg/ makes some progress about an action game.

He's still alive, though I haven't talked to him in a long while.

does that mean you finally added support for anything other than opengl?

RIP

Unless it's Vulkan why would you even give a fuck when you can run it on anything?

Literally who?

Hey guys, I'm the director of WSW

I actually saw this thread after I uploaded the video yesterday and was pretty surprised anyone cared. It means a lot, really. Even if it's just a few of you… It's why I keep going even though it's so hard.

Unfortunately I was super tired after I uploaded it and went straight to bed. I'll answer some questions for you guys. It's the least I can do.

Also, if anyone has more questions for me, I'd love to answer them. Whether it be about RF or WSW.

No more playable demos after 7! It's time to make the game. We may do like a traditional demo when we're close to release, I.E. like a full playable level and put it on Steam.

Robot Farm will be about $10. I made sure there's tons of content. I think you could easily squeeze about 20 hours of gameplay out of it at minimum. But there's a lot to do and screw around with, a lot to collect too.

The game actually generates the -world- you play on along with all of the species and collectibles, however the -story- is NOT generated and is pre-made. The generator simply places the objectives in different places but you'll get the same story.

I don't go to 4chan anymore. Plus like said, /cgg/ caved in on itself.

/m/ is always good. It's such a good community.

Yes! We're working on Vulkan support. That's not the cool part. We're abstracting the entire engine so you can plug and play different graphical APIs.

Right now our little code-name for it is AGE. You heard it first here folks.

Love you too fam

I'm sincerely surprised anyone remembered us too, to be honest

For the record, there is nothing you can do with DirectX 11 and below that you can't do with OpenGL. For DirectX 12 stuff, you need Vulkan though, but DX12/Vulkan is mainly about CPU performance. RF won't need it since our graphics aren't CPU bottlenecked at all by it. WSW will have a nice boost from it, allowing us to have more lights with more shadows and objects, since Vulkan is more CPU efficient and allows us to micromanage the GPU more to draw more varied geometry and more small shadow maps.

By the way guys, this is the graphics programmer, that's why he has a different ID

Nerds

N E V E R E V E R

It'll make sense when you play the game

This doesn't actually happen, but the title will make sense when you play it

Prease read

We've come to embrace it

Hey Dev, Robot Farm looks cute and I might bite, WSW looks even better so don't give up.

Whats up we shake wake fag, or WSWfag.

I remember you guys a while ago, don't let you dreams be memes.

I hope you get some more videos and stuff up for robot farm soon, I'm interested.

Does this mean I can marry and respect a robot?

apparently their WSW site has a demo

weshallwake.com

game.

Now i can't contain my excitement, i hope the power of ryan gordon will be with you.

Hey thanks. I'll be back around with some Steam Keys when it's out too. You can maybe pick one up and get it for freeeeee

Thanks. We're polishing out the graphics to get it looking lightly prettier. We're also working on a surprise that's at the end of the game.

Unfortunately I had to actually cut the marriage. I replaced it with a harem system where you can invite people to live you instead.

I even programmed in jealousy

DEMO 7 is showing it's age, but it's still pretty fun. If you guys haven't already, there's ton of "logs" in the demo with lore about WSW and its world. I'm going to replace with a MGS-esque codec system in the final game, I think, though.

WSW will support Windows and Linux, and maybe Mac too. We're not sure yet. There's not a lot of Macfags that'll help us test our stuff on it.

fugg

What other features on the website are cut out? If any

This is the first time I have heard of this game, definitely interested, might even throw some money into the alleged kikestarter. Also, Robot Farm seems right up my alley.

Sold.

play the demo fam, its on their website

That's actually it. Marriage would've required an in-game event, and scripted events take really long when the entire world is generated. It's taken like two weeks to just debug the various things that can wrong during the scripted tutorial due to the variability of what your hometown can look like.

Robot Farm, like WSW, is one of those games I made because there was an itch that I needed scratched, so I feel you

Also I added dynamic "I love you"'s into the dialogue system. It's actually super cool. There are cases where if an NPC loves you, they'll actually say it after a sentence.

I'm off for a run now, I'll be back in like an hour or so.

WSW looks fucking rad, but please, don't go the way of notch or yandev. I don't need to be burned a third time. although I wouldn't mind if you became filthy rich and shitposted on twitter all day like notch

if anyone's having trouble getting the demo to work on linux.

In terminal
chmod a+x launcher.jar
and move the .jar file up a folder.

hey shippoasting developer. You need to get rid of the forum and use a chan system instead. Great idea or great idea?

its called a anonymous imageboard.

Welp got the launcher running, updated, hit start and nothing happened.

Suppose I'll just wait till I'm home with my Win desktop to try it.

THIS WILL FILL THE GAP YANDERE SIMULATOR LEFT!

yeah idunno

Until aspies run these guys off too.

t. Yandev

Just because they ran a sperg out of town, doesn't mean they aren't also spergs

Hey guys, I'm back

If you guys get in contact with us via email, we can take a look at the problem. It should be just werking

We actually considered it, but unfortunately we think that imageboards may be more prone to abuse. You can actually find the /wsw/ board on here somewhere.

If it makes you guys feel better, I'm of irish/italian lineage

I appreciate the gesture, but we won't be checking in nearly as much as that does. We also won't be releasing any half-baked builds of the game from here on out. DEMO 7 was meant to be the last big one that essentially act as the Ground Zeroes to our Phantom Pain.

Whats the music going to be like in WSW? Can I except sweet techno?

Here's some examples of what I have in the script as placeholders:

Vs Morpheus, the Shape-shifting R-Type
youtu.be/H8Y2kbgCBdg

Vs Perfect Reaper
youtube.com/watch?v=af9pTcq5uSo

Vs Apollo, the Angelic Guardian Centaur
youtu.be/xAWvCybz4c0

Part of the process is to make a "placeholder OST" that our music guys can look at and say, "These are the emotions I want to evoke with my replacement track."

So these should give you a pretty good idea of how it'll sound.

Also some general exploration/ambience music:

Town of Miners/Rebels:
youtube.com/watch?v=LvV1HbILy0o

Exploring Organics:
youtube.com/watch?v=iS5iSwq2V-k

Heritage does not belong. Jewing goes across nationalities.

Not buying this fucking snake oil, ye' damn mick. Anything that goes through Kikestarter is doomed to fail from the get go. Sell it as a complete product, not as a ' Concept of a complete product that may or may not be finished, if we feel like it '.

The moment you attach Kikestarter on, most of the userbase on Holla Forums might as well put you on the cross right next to MN9, and all the other shit.

Even if that were true, atleast I'm not avatarfagging

The whole point of this is, you might shitpost here, but you damn well ain't a regular. You try to act like one, but the moment kikestarter is brought up, it's clear you are not. Because everyone knows here that it's a bad fucking move to fund anything on that site. And anyone that doesn't, hasn't been through the past four years of shit.

This feels more like the Yandev situation than anything else. Use Holla Forums to drum up hype, get publicity, then dump everone here, and run off for the tumblr type with all the money, and the willingness to actually FUND a shitty kikestarter.

Callin' it. Right now.

You DO realize where you are, right? A board where we post pictures of smug anime chicks. Can't help it if this is the best I can do for any serious discussion.

Not every kickstarter campaign has ended in a shit game or complete failure.

I understand that you're just wary, and that's okay, I don't blame you user.

I respect your opinion. When the game comes out, pirate it and see what you think. WSW is more about people just playing in general than me making money anyway. It's the one mark I want to leave on the planet.

Goin' for the low gut punch in the feels, eh chap?

Frankly, I won't be around to pirate it probably. Got a few months left at most, and I'm still hitting myself for not leaving any sort of mark behind. Apologies for the shit man. Best of luck.

Just don't turn into a fucking kike , kay? Keep your goal in view, don't deviate. No matter what sort of cash rolls your way. Treat the players, and the game, the way you'd want to be treated. With care.

How do we know if these DEV's are Holla Forums that they are not gonna end up like yanderedev?

well robots do not wear skirts if clang /k/ art is anything to go by… where could this guy possibly fuck up polls that concern the translgbtyenmvfhgkdhgjh community? theres nothing alive in it.

What's your name? I'll put you in the game

Plenty of people on Holla Forums aren't morons who think that a method of funding for a game is somehow responsible for it being a failure or not.

If you're going to lay the blame for MN9 and Broken Age at the feet of Kickstarter then you can take every other game Holla Forums's hated over the years and shove them into the traditional publisher pile, which has far more odious garbage.

Jump off a building. Then you'll really leave a mark on this planet.

Unless you've got some fatal disease in that case my condolences and if you've still got a few months you still have a chance to actually do something

I'll pass. I'm just a random user on an image board. Best to keep it that way.

I'll probably figure something out. I could always do that thing with hanging myself with piano wire, while my hands are glued to my head. That'd probably make the news for a few weeks.

I'll probably just go out quietly. Remember kids, don't smoke. But if you do, go with Lucky Strikes. Nothing better to kill yourself with.

Just have him credit "Anonymous No. 10018282"

You made a mark on the board, gasp guy

Are you sure? I could put you in spiritually as a wandering robot or something. He could say whatever you want as long as it isn't profane

Regardless, I wish you well user.

I didn't ask for these feels tonight

Hey, just look at it this way.

At least I'm not Anthony Burch.

That's true user. None of us are.

personal decision or did a team come to this point?

I just don't think it's ever necessary to get your point across. I'm not trying to act like I'm above any of that, I just want me creations to be "good," if that makes sense.

I.E. I want kids to be able to play my games and not come out of it a worse person.

I didn't say you were a jew, and that's not actually addressing my concerns.

because my toaster doesn't support anything past opengl 1.2

Did the WSW devs add toaster mode after they made a thread here?

You know, like textures being replaced by solid color and models kept as basic as physically possible without influencing gameplay

Oh, I do remember your game, glad you're still alive. It's been almos a year, time sure flies.

Nice to know, keep up the work.

Same here, but has it really been that long? I was about to check up on the game, anyway.

Best of luck to you and your team, WSWfag.

I'm honestly disappointed

I don't feel very good about that.

The only time yandere dev went to an image board was to shill his shitty stream back in the day or to shill his shitty game more recently that meant the topic was centered entirely on him or something he created which is why he is such a normalfag thin skinned ego maniac cunt.
This WSW guy actually goes to imageboards and partakes in discussion. This is very clear by the way he posts, aka he does not have a thin skin and wont be easy to scare off.

Fair enough, I prefer more actually development in between showings of the game/thread it gives time to think about suggestion etc. Also shots fired.
I haven't played either but wasn't Ground Zeroes better then Phantom Pain? That's the general consensus in that scenario.

I don't like the direction this thread went in.
Isnt this game enough evidence that even if video games and/or the industry never get better that there will always be quality if there are people who care? As long as we are here there will always be people who care. So why throw it away, think of it this way, we are all going to die some day anyway why speed it up?
You fags are making me depressed, cause you are all I have.