ITT: GAMES ONLY YOU HAVE PLAYED

No. Not "Underrated" gems, I'm talking about a game you have played that barely anybody has fucking heard of.

Literally a game with near zero discussion in Holla Forums

Something so obscure, people here probably haven't heard even heard about it in its release.
If you got 'em, post 'em.

Hard Mode: Have the game be made by famous devs.
Easy Mode: Wii/SNES shovelware

Other urls found in this thread:

nekogames.jp/g.html?GID=gm0000001351&OTP&SID=9003216&r=1333941573&gid=PRM
youtube.com/watch?v=idqch3SU6gw
youtube.com/watch?v=E4myWFq-xvA
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Settlers_II
legendsworld.net/adventure/game/10962
games.brothersoft.com/veni-vidi-vici.html
nicoblog.org/psp/i-am-an-air-traffic-controller-airport-hero-tokyo-usa/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This was a pretty good point and click adventure, but I've yet to meet someone who even knows it.

I'm not sure it ever got out of Germany even.

Enjoy wasting an hour

nekogames.jp/g.html?GID=gm0000001351&OTP&SID=9003216&r=1333941573&gid=PRM

If you got the bad end you're a faggot who sucks at games.

best game all games

I remember playing this at a game shop some years ago, looked alright. Worth a pirate?

I played UFO Aftermath. It was like a real-time X-Com and it wasn't terrible. I tried playing the other two games in the UFO After- series, and they just felt garbage to me. They didn't feel as nice to play as Aftermath at all.

IMO Aftermath was good, Aftershock was the best, Afterlight was okay. I like all of them well enough though.

I just finished them all like 6 months ago when I finally got to the end of Afterlight.

Man, I fucking love those games though. I still think they're better than the new Xcoms and at the time they were better than anything.

That's hard to say. It isn't that great as a single-player game because it heavily relies upon the idea of you having two people doing different tasks. When one player has to do all of the prompts and such with NPC support you run into a lot more breaks in the action.

If you have a friend or a partner, it's a great co-op game. There are a lot of hidden areas and stuff you can look around for. The game also seems to assume most players get the bad end their first time through because it figures the average player is a dirty casual. Which is true.

I'd say it's worth a pirate just to try out. You can figure out if you'll like it fairly quickly. Though the gameplay does change a bit as you go along and start acquiring magical abilities and special attacks.

I played Aftermath whenever it came out, which was quite a while ago, but I remember that I really liked the tech progression in that game, because you didn't just build up to equal the tech of the aliens - you one-upped them at the end and became the unstoppable terrors on the offensive.

I also dug that there was a breakaway rebel alien faction that you could befriend and recruit. That was pretty rad.

This game is virtually unknown anywhere.

That looks like a Fifth Element game that lost its license deal before it could release.

And then I see "Fifth Element" on the cover.

Yeah man. The tech and encyclopedias and research and stuff were all so cool. Man, if there's one game I could pick to be remade it would be Aftermath/Shock. But I'm pretty sure the studio and the publisher both went under. Alas.

Hell, I'm thinking of playing it right now anyway.

Well I would assume that they had some rights over the license, because the characters in the film are technically in the game.

At least their portraits are.

Every thread

I played games like Dream Trigger on 3DS. I'm probably one of the few thats ever played it.

Granted it wasnt a terribly great game, but I'm more shocked it made its way onto store shelves instead of being a downloadable title.

It was what Simon's Quest should have been like - just a more exploration-based action-platformer.

Is it good?

I played a fuckton of this when i was young. Too bad the sequel never got translated or even worked on an emulator.

I've never seen it brought up here.

Wait isn't this just CV1 for MSX? Have I been fooled all this time?

So there's this game I played on PC maybe fifteen to twenty years ago and its been annoying not knowing what it was.

The game itself was shit, but I still need to know.

It was a 2d cartoon looking fighting game that began in a pet shop (possibly) and you chose your cute little animal… Then there was a bit where you are sliding down a sewer, and you flop about unable to efficiently attack your opponent since you are a small animal. At some point you evolve into a robot/beast hybrid.

I'm sorry I'm terrible at explaining, but perhaps it rings a bell for someone.

you tell me.

Those are just the first couple games I've played that nobody I know has ever touched and I have never seen mentioned on Holla Forums ever, including old Holla Forums. Not counting times I mentioned them, of course.

There's also a weird old PC game I had, from back when CDs and FMVs first became a thing. It was really "toon" style, if that means anything, reminded me of Tiny Toons and the like, but with worse animation. Some sort of point and click-ish game. I don't remember what it was called and can't find where the CD ever ended up, but that's another game I've never seen any evidence of anywhere else.

Also that game looks horrible OP.

It's a nice challenging stressful puzzle/ time management game with a good OST. If you want to try out the series, Check out the one I posted or pirate the 2 3DS games in the series that got localized. The 3DS ones have infinite levels thanks to you being able to randomly generate levels from photos or QR codes.

I've got a nice shill copypasta if you want a better description

I played it. It was just another fps, so it wasn't amazing or anything.

Why?

I love Tex Murphy

I had that for the Gamecube. It was alright from what I remember.

Risen is mentioned in pretty much every Gothic thread.

That shit was fun as hell. I never owned it myself, though, because I could never find it in any stores or rental places. A buddy of mine had it, though.

Like some kind of darker, edgier and inferior Jazz Jackrabbit, but with objectives, shops, coffee, vials and shit?

I remember this being kind of okay and turning considerably less okay as things progressed.

It's some kind of Mega Man-esque platformer with deviantart-tier hybrid animal people and wannabe Pokémon. There's not even anything on the Wikipedia page that wasn't printed on the back of the box.

this looks like one of those packaged game mods like the Duke 3D compilation discs.

A lot of people have played D3, though.

I remember seeing that in an store years ago, from the cover I thought it was just a Pokémon clone or something like that.

I had one of these but it said something like "games.com top 100 games" or something like that. I can't find any information for it online.

And you would be wrong.

Drod and The Adventures of Microman were pretty okay.

I don't think anyone else has played Thunder Brigade

ww3

A friend and I used to play this over dialup in the 90s. I think we found it on a CD full of crap that came bundled with the Marathon Trilogy.

Its presentation is like a roguelike, but it's real-time and pvp. You and a up to I think 8 total players start at random positions in a huge maze covered by fog of war, and you try to find your way through it, gathering all of the magic and upgrades you can find and using them to kill all of the other players. Last person standing wins.

It had occasional desync issues, but it was solid fun.

DROD turned into a pretty decent series with plenty of genuinely difficult puzzles, with some new gimmicks every now and then.

I've played it, but only because I wanted to see what else the team that made Kosmonaut/Skyroads had produced.

I've played this one… Bomb-X

Run around with a cock shooting stuff with cum to fuck the girl… EPIC

It's is in sense. But it's also rather different to the point of being a different game.

The only one of the Wizards & Warriors games that I haven't played.

There's a remake in the works, it seems.

Played it, I remember playing it on the PS2. I dont remember much about the game tho except that the cars handled like ass.

It pops up in every underrated/ PS2 general. I think its even on the 8/v/ PS2 chart. From the little ive played of it, its fun albeit a bit shallow. I much rather prefer Magic Kingdom.

This is usally what I post in these threads, know that you are not alone. The idea of an arcade Chibi mode and a more virtual fighter like adult mode was genius. So was the item evolution mechanic in chibi mode.

It was pic related.
I borrowed it and I even thought I lost and had to shamefully admit it to my parents, who had to take to me his parent's house and pay for it.
In the end, it was hidden somewhere. But I seriously didn't know.

This game was really fucking great, easily one of the best for the Famicom.

That game is the essential /vr/ cult classic

We are not in cuckchan.

What about this game? It's pretty good and no one ever talks about this one.

>>>/vr/
Quit browsing only Holla Forums and Holla Forums and stop trying to fit in, faggot.

/vr/ is super dead dude

Either way, enough people have played it for their to be sick motherfucking speedruns.

When I was younger I played this educational game where you answer science questions to earn "money" that you use to buy transportation to your next destination and answer more questions until you reach the end of the race. The more expensive transportation was faster but you had to stay at the same location and answer questions to afford them. You had to balance between hurrying up to the next stop and saying to earn money to get there faster. It was really fun, must have been about mid 90's I wish I remember what it was called, I think it was just made by Leap Frog.

All the other boards are dead or slow as hell faggot. And i don't have to fit in, i've been here since freddit started thjs, never browsed halfchan so your fit in meme is stale.

This game got me kicked off the basketball team when I was like 6-7 because I spent all practice watching some older kids play instead of bringing out the balls for the rest of the team to start practice.

Quality over quantity faggot.

You should probably go back to Reddit, then.

do i win

let's see who even saw the cover of this game

pozdrawiam polskich anonków

BR BR? Bootleg carts of this game were pretty common around here in the early 90s. I even remember that instead of Ringside Angel the carts were labeled "Gorgeous Wrestling Ladies" or something similar.

I dont browse reddit either, im finnish.

Got this one from a CD in a magazine. It was pretty nice.

Fuck yes skyroads. Have you played tasty static?

mine was Elekid

Chibi mode was fucking amazing. Didn't care much for adult mode.

Also this and a fuckton of obscure Russian shitty games.

Oh, those are my favorites!

Aw shit, nigga, that shit's gold. Natsume's titles can reach right up there with Sunsoft's offerings

Good music, nice variety in levels and their mechanics, solid controls, some interesting details like bouncing coins to make them bigger and using the spear as a platform. Fuck yeah.

Would make for a pretty decent speedrun as well. You can kill every boss almost instantly with a well-placed upgraded spear, if you're sperging like a madman, you can get the money for the spear upgrade during an autoscroller, and there is only one place where randomness comes in to completely fuck over your run. The last form of the last boss can stand still and get murdered or jump and fuck you up.

I've tried it, yes. I kind of prefer the original, though. There's something about pixels and precision that just melds better. Makes the boundaries between success and failure a little more concrete. And, well, nostalgia.

what the fuck does being finnish have to do with not going on reddit?

Nobody uses that site here and its extremely american as well as shit.

Anyone remembers Xenus, Boiling Point?

The columbian stalker.

Yeah, I also beat it. Really comfy game even if it wasn't quite finished.

Don't remind me, I was hyped as fuck for that game, and then it turned out to be ugly as shit and a lot more buggy than even stalker.

At least the music during the installation was great.

I didn't like it because of
May try again sometime later.

I think I still have it installed. I loved sniping with the crossbow in this.

I had a Mew one. I have an ISO backed up if you're interested.

This doesn't quite fit the thread, as it's in the "underrated" category rather than the "unknown" category, but I almost never see people talk about it anywhere so fuck it.

This is legitimately one of the greatest vidya ever made, and it still holds up to this day.

Moorhuhn

youtube.com/watch?v=idqch3SU6gw

Muh nigger.

Worth mentioning The Fall - Last Days of Gaia.

Afterlight, for all its faults, did have some cool ideas. Like the multiple factions cropping up along the way with different goals, forcing you to plan your diplomacy if you wanted special goodies like the best reticulan suits.
Also the way base personnel was handled. You get only a set number of people and you have to make do with it. You get 4-5 people during the campaign as the kids living on the base mature or the situation gets so desperate they are pressed into service. Diplomacy can get you 2 extra dudes, but they will only help out while you are on good terms with their faction.
And there simply isn't any more reinforcements. The best you can get is drones that aren't as good as regular soldiers and can't do any special jobs back on the base, but at least you can build more. It helps make the player care about your dudes, since they can't just be replaced. You also have to prioritise production and research around what personel you can spare for the jobs along with the gradual Terraforming thing that was pretty damned neat. Some of these ideas could be used for great effect in similar games being made.
Aftershock was still better though, simply because of all the options for arming and training your dudes. It was hilarious to unleash a ranger/commando/scout with maxed out training, a katana and a cloaking device and just letting him tear through anything the alien invaders could throw at him like Warframe on crack.

This is, like huge. What are you on about user?

I don't live in Germany

Imperialism 2. A janky old 4x with one viable strategy and way too much reliance on luck, but it's my gold standard for comfy. Great soundtrack too:

youtube.com/watch?v=E4myWFq-xvA

Not so fast, faggot. I played that mess too.

People mostly didn't even know much about Rayman.

A really good total war clone

Aren't there threads about this game every once in a while? /gsg/ and the space thread also talk about it pretty frequently.

never heard of it on neither of those threads

Surprisingly advanced for the Famicom.

Also has public domain orchestra for it's entire soundtrack.

Yeah no, I bought and played distant worlds because of someone talking about it in the gsg threads here

was fun. Needs better postgame content though

Sequel when?

This was relatively big and it was made by the GTA devs.

I think I only ever saw one other person mention this game.

I used to play it a lot as a kid, I keep forgetting the fucking name and having to look it up again and again, in fact I just did. I should redownload it and see if it's actually any good.

I used to play some point & click game on a Mac in the 90s, something about time traveling. I remember at least that you went forward in time by thousands of years and the world was pretty fucked in the future, government was really insane and technology had gone too far.

I just can't remember the name of the game, and I've been unable to find it with google so far. It was a pretty good game, at least as a kid I thought it was.

My friend sucked at video games so he would play this against me with his max level custom character.

I had that. Dunno where I got it from, but I remember I hated it.

I remember playing a 4x game called Veni Vidi Vici when I was little, I can't provide any screenshot of it because I could not find it in google. I'm not even sure you can get this game anywhere anymore.

I like it, but because it was a sequel that changed a lot of things from the previous games people hated it and called it a bad game.

I had a Chinese bootleg of the Japanese version and couldn't figure out how to open one of the doors.
But everything up to that point was great. Played it through quite a few years later.

TGL's Zelda in space with shmup sequences, and it doesn't feel like it's spread itself too thin.

I guess there just isn't too much to talk about when it comes to some games. You've either played it and it was great or you haven't and you should.

The music and the
GOOD MOWNING
are things I did not need to be reminded of.

One of the corridor locks is extremely "fuck you". Basically, what you have to do is just sit in the room and do nothing for 60 seconds, and it opens by itself.
That Lolo-ass alien you talk to hints at it once, but it's pretty obtuse either way. My first time through, I figured it out only from desperation.

nigga that game was really fun wasting time with friends on it.

I think I played that in grade school. Was that the game where you're on a road trip with a band and they had a character named 8 track?

it's a great game, you must have shit taste

A mediocre RTS.

Althought It had good concepts like Demons, Dinosauroids, Primitive men, and magical Elves all together, fighting each other in an island of dinosaurs.

( ° ʖ °)

You guys don't discuss hentai games very much.

Honestly my favorite game in the genre.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Settlers_II

So obscure that I cant find any english version of the game, or in my language. And I cant read slavish runes.

Shame about the sequel though.

I used to play some obscure fantasy RTS which was pretty decent. It had a lot of races you could play, like 8-10 at least. The weird thing is, some of the races it had, like Lizardmen, and Frostlings are in the first Age of Wonders game. But when I look at gameplay of that, it looks completely different.

Also I could have sworn the game I played was RTS.

Challenge mode: No reverse image search.

Damn, i think i played this game but i can't remember this game, was it a flash game called "auto" something?

*name

This was a whole flash series, wasn't it?

You're on the right track, but you're probably thinking of a certain type of gun. Not auto.

Yes.

This site is american too so you should leave

Comfiest RTS hat nobody ever played except me.

Newgrounds, right?

Not that I'm aware of. I haven't used Newgrounds in forever but I never saw them there.

Fuck, where have I seen it? It was one of those flash sites. Miniclip? Kongregate?

Journey to the Centre of the Earth.

Audio novel game kind of thing with three minigames. One where you wander around a maze library, another where you need to get three people across a lava pool without dying and another i can't rightly remember.

Starts out in Iceland.

I've tried googling it but can never find it anywhere.

Do I win?

Can't recall where else I've played it besides (maybe?) Addicting Games.

Don't look at the spoiler if you don't want the answer: The Submachine Series

I bought it because the cover was really shiny and it was 2 dollar

No, I played it back when it was released. Was pretty fun. Tried to replay it recently but technical issues prevented me from doing so, it hardly runs at all on modern systems.

Goddammit, fuck, that's it.

The whole series is complete as of last year, with 10 main entries in the series with a few side games that are also cool.

I need to go back and start from the beginning. I still haven't played the last 3 or so.

This thing?

legendsworld.net/adventure/game/10962
(Ignore the "demo" part, that's just because of legal stuff.)

I have never seen these two mentioned here.

Holy shit yes that's it.

I win.

No, i do.

Lava stage theme is amazing.

It ran fine on win7. Replayed it recently as well, it has a lot of cool ideas but it is very unpolished, unfortunately.

Played both of these

Nope, I forgot to specify that it was a 4x space game.

holy shit i forgot that game Existed

I did. :^)

Didn't work at all for me, everything was broken. I did run it on Win 10 though and it might have been a driver issue. From what I remember it was basically a poor man's Serious Sam but it was fun.

there's probably one or two other people who have played this.

games.brothersoft.com/veni-vidi-vici.html
Here

Oh man Tank Beat was great, too bad the sequel never got localized.

Why?

I've played all these.

I just wanted to try it out since it was free. Now I'm too lazy to switch back, it's basically Windows 7 with ads, smartphone design and less A E S T H E T I C UI coupled with Microsoft spyware. It's okay considering I got it for free, I guess the MS bontnet isn't much worse than the Russian one you become a part of with pirated windows.

I really miss the days of Win 98 though. That was the best.

That reminds me of another game that nobody has played that also broke with the "upgrade". Phobia III. It was basically a Starship Troopers as a top down shooter.

Sam scares me sometimes.

疑わしい.

*But supposedly someone here played it on the 3DO, once

I played it on the PS. I want a PC port.

This game was so obscure that when I got stuck I couldn't find any guides for it online.

The third level or so had you diving with nothing but some flippers, a snorkel and a harpoon gun into a grotto to kill some massive man eating shark. When you do kill it they give you like 1 million dollars or something and you think you can buy every single damn item in the game but then the old fart who drives your boat around breaks something in the engine and you have to pay 990,000$ to fix it. I have never had a game make me that angry.

I've played that! Isn't it that game where it turns out you were working for Hitler all along?

It was pretty good. One of the best things about it was that the soldiers spoke in their native languages instead of English with a foreign accent like Total War does.

i bought this fucking thing ~5 years later at a garage sale
it hasn't well

Stalin subway is good, but challenging shooter. It can take a bit of work to get it running, but it works good. The sequel is buggy to the point where the third level can't be beaten if you die or reload in it and you have to reload the previous level.

El matador is a Max Payne 2 clone and it's fun. It was Max Payne in South America before Max Payne 3 did it.

Hard Truck Apocalypse is a open world truck combat game. You can buy trucks and modify them is multiple ways. Missions consist of blowing up other trucks, delivering cargo, trading, and completing story missions. Just don't play on the hardest difficulty as it slows the pace down as you will be struggling to make money and take care of your vehicle.

For some reason, the controls rarely responded for me.

Earnest evens was fun. I have it for the sega genesis. I always remember how great the music is.

Not sure if it's unknown, but it is underrated. I got stuck at the prison level and could never get past the lasers.

The best way to play is to not care too much about factions and piss everyone off. You can bribe them anytime to get back into their favor.

*it hasn't aged well

I've never ever seen any discussion of anything WildTangent published except for maybe Polar Bowler

Played it, used to be a big fan of Ginormo Sword

bump

that's because majority of people associate them with mid-late 2000s bloatware on Windows Vista laptops (not to mention that they're virtually dead now)

I do remember Fate being a bretty gud Diablo Clone for what it was.
There were those Final Drive games, which were what I considered to be 'servicable' as extremely low-budget Need For Speed clones.
Virtual Villager was an old guilty pleasure when my legally migrated spic family would circle around a shitty HP 'family laptop'

aw shit son

shit, I forgot to mention that Fate is essentially 'Torchlight 0.5', for the lead developers (I think it was Travis Baldtree) for that game went on to create Runic Games for the Torchlight games.

Here is a screenshot.

I played some game about a pipe fitter one time. He had a gay lover and they liked spaghetti. You've probably never heard of it.

Well shit, I remember there being a plug and play console that I used to own that featured a pink and blue penguin, a version of pool, and a clone of frogger that featured a robotic dog instead of a frog. Anyone know something of that nature? I will never find that shit online ever.

G-Nome. Under-rated as fuck, I still miss the multiplayer.

Haven't played it, but I've heard of it, and it has always given me the impression of a moderately popular game for some reason.

I weep for those of you who missed out on the leaderboards for this game. What other game makes trolling fun (for fish of course)

Yeah. Those were never popular, or anything.

Ah, Childhood.

I wonder who else has played these

Excellent thread, I'm enjoying reading some of these, some look quite comfy indeed.

Can't contribute much, my best claim to rarity is probably the survivor PC game, but I wouldn't be surprised if some others here have had the bad judgement to play it. (Well, even if it's a bad game, it has some play value just being the Survivor game.)

Also put an autistically high number of hours into Lego Supersonic RC. I like games with lots of strange nooks and no invisible walls, and LSRC encourages that, even puts a metric on it with the trick score. Had a piece of paper where I wrote down my trick scores and the corresponding adjectives. I forget what my max score was, but it was somewhat "impressive".

Just one stage, and pretty small at that, but remembering it makes me want to land on the Dino's head again.

Hunter Hunted.

That was one of my favorite games, you fun-loving faggot

how the hell do i find the letter n

Pretty decent is a big understatement, DROD is definitely a hidden diamond, it is a top tier Puzzle game to me. You cannot put it in the same level as fucking microman.

Played these

nevermind found it, still haven't got top right question mark box though

Wait, I played the Lego one, it was fun as shit.

A whole lotta cheapass games I got in the late 90s, but this is probably the most memorable of them.

Playing without the commentary is for suckers.

Gimmick! is a well-known game with an even better-known OST.

Wow, sounds and looks really fun. Maybe I'll pitch it to some friends as a one-off thing to try, provided we can get LAN working through an emulator.

The cover reminds me of a game I saw on the new (as of 2012 or w/e) Game Maker games hosting page. I think. But haven't played your game of course.

As I thought, SurvivorPC survived the "played these"s.

Yeah, Supersonic RC was good.

I think I win.

Well the first one is on the PS4 virtual console (or whatever the fuck sony calls it)
The second one needs a handheld port badly Gotcha Force would do so well as a handheld game

Yeah but who the fuck knows about Okage on here?

Also yes, give me Gotcha Force, give me it now.

Skeleton Krew isn't unknown, though, but I didn't see it here on Holla Forums so far.

I played Skeleton Krew and it wasn't very good. How is Heavy Unit?

Generic shmup.

Is it bad I could never beat this game?

Greatest game in the world.

Dubs are my proof

So not as good as MUSHA or Thunder Force IV/Lightening Force?

Yeah, not as good. But your ship can turn into a mecha.

I see, I'll still give it a try on Fusion out of curiosity. And I also see I replied to myself instead of you, maybe I need some sleep.

Haven't been sleeping for 2 days myself either.

Literally any teenage weeb with a ps2.

I got Hot Wheels Velocity X some years ago from my stepgrandma. She had no experience with video games and thought that this could be a nice game.
Man was she right.

It has more modes and customization than every mario kart.
Coop, Battle Modes and more stuff i can't remember and i know nobody who every played that.

I've managed to get a handful of people to play it using the cover art.
Are the cut scenes claymation? They have the same stop motion appearance.

Moto Racer. Came bundled with the first PC my parents bought for the family.
We didn't get speakers until later, so my dad would make motorcycle noises for us as we played.

I have an even more obscure request. There was some 3D Macromedia Shockwave game I remember playing on one of those flash game sites that were blanketed with ads. You piloted a mech in an ice world. There was an anime girl on the title screen that I guess was supposed to be the pilot. There were maybe two levels to complete. I don't remember if it was a demo for a commercial game, or if that was all there was to it. Anyone have any idea what I'm talking about?

Fair point, user. Still a bit hard to come by.

I know that there are others that played Starsiege, but no one here knows it.

It was shit but I tried every playstation game my local Gamezone had that didn't need a japanese console.

I only recently remembered the name of this, replaying it was disappointing to say the least.

OK I gotta know, what is it like?

Warbimds?

Shovelware doesn't count.

Anyone played this?
It has crazy car diversity. From go-carts, over monster truck to muscle cars with rockets and Gatlings.

Played that game. Also in similar situation like you, it was one of few games on my pc so I played it a lot.

I miss the old finnish freeware/shareware games like UTK, Liero, Wings, Pro Pilkki, Deluxe Skijump, MHM2K ect.

Also this game might qualify for the hardmode requirements, its published by Atlus but was made by the CGI studio Rythm & Hues as the only videogame they ever made.

I guess it's not completely unknown, but much too few people now about this great game.

If you like underwater dogfights, a great soundtrack and huge scary deep sea creatures you should definitely play this or Archimedean Dynasty (Schleichfahrt).

I used to have some of those disney gameboy games: Finding Dory, Treasure Planet, Lion King, Lilo and Stitch, Brother Bear, and Monsters Inc.

You don't have a chance Arizona

My mom still sometimes plays it.

ah shit, i had this game back in the day, was too young to get far though

I don't know if it was the game or a glitch, but the kraken was a bitch to fight.

I guess it's not completely unknown, but far too few people know about this great game.

If you like underwater dogfights, a great soundtrack and huge scary deep sea creatures, you should definitely try Aquanox or Archimedean Dynasty (Schleichfahrt).

user, the Finding Dory movie came out barely over a month ago.

Oops I meant finding nemo, had dory on the brain.

That said I still really liked it. Improved sequel when?

Never finished it, but if the whole game is just "training" and doing similar missions over and over again, I rather stick to Ace Combat.

Please tell me that middle one is good because it looks radical

Well there's Aquanox 2, but I prefer the first one. It's still a nice game though.

Also there's a new one in development now, and I'm cautiously optimistic, there's a lot of the old developers in the team.

Played them all, don't remember anything but very vague things about Rock Raiders though. It was some sort of strategy game or something like that right?

I honestly don't remember. It kept me entertained enough as a kid, but I've never visited it since.

Yeah, pretty similar to Dungeon Keeper. I recall you had to collect crystals. And that the rock monsters were really fugging annoying.

It was okay, the animal mixing gimmick was the best thing about the game.

Everyone knows about The Neverhood.

I got two, the first is a vehicle sports game of sorts that was surprisingly enjoyable. It just sort of showed up at the house one day and no one in my family knows where it came from.
The other is a game that was heavily compared to pokemon despite having absolutely no similarities to the damn thing.
Got it as an Easter present of all things.

I'm yet to meet someone else who played this game
It's GOAT, i wasted hours in the scenario editor.

I've got a mostly sealed (shrink wrap is decaying) copy of Metal Walker. Played it via emulation. It's OK.

I bumbled around this game forever when I was a stupid kid. I never understood strategy or subterfuge.

Lol no, i played every single lovedelic game.

its not bad actually, imagine an action adventure game made with the Silent Hill engine

Man, it took me ages to find the name of that. Shit was decades ago.

the VA in that game was great

"Agh, wish I could do dat"

Daily Reminder that this game is good, but I still haven't beaten the fourth stage because it's hard as fuck.

This was a pretty neat game. Gets kind of samey after a while. You beat the shit out of ching-chong hopping zombies with an expanding array of martial arts moves. And some items that are generally not too good.

At least you can buy a technique later that renders most tall kyonshies trivial.

Go back to Ylilauta :DDDDDDD

Warbreeds. It's a RTS with aliums.

Really fun game, I played the Drill Spirits one on NDS.

Suzuki Bakuhatsu anyone?

Rock Raiders was the shit.
Its critical fault was the lack of a sandbox or editor mode though, the gameplay would have lent itself well to a more open-ended structure.

I loved Sudeki. The gameplay and story was nice. I've completed it just because i wanted to know if Buki got another tighter outfit. Sadly, she got only the fusion

cg lewds when

i want to pull off what little clothing she has

Once you get used to the gliding, this is actually a very fun game with a great atmosphere. Really one of the better 3D platformers, at least on the level of Gex or whatever, certainly better than Croc. But nobody remembers it.

Bet I could find it if I wanted to now.. I wonder if it'll run without being completely fucked up.

Is this like Fate of Atlantis or is it an action game?

I believe this was actually bundled with some windows 95 installations, or my grandpa had really good taste.

It's brought up everytime someone mentions PS1 demo discs

ah thanks. i have been looking for that game for quite a while. i think you might be right.

Saw this on the Bunsenlabs Linux forums a couple months back. Looks like a great game for its time. A bit complicated, and simple art, but that's fine. I hope to emulate it sometime.

Wow, maybe it was Microsoft that had the good taste then!

Nigga, that might be one the first moddable games ever. The "art" are icons. Like, actual icon files that you normally used for crappy shortcuts in your desktop. You could change them quite easily.

I changed the maincharacter to be the Install Wizard, because magic was that good in that game.

They are making an MMO based on it.

post it please.

nicoblog.org/psp/i-am-an-air-traffic-controller-airport-hero-tokyo-usa/

literally everyone knows/played this game

anyone remember this gem?

a decent 3d adventure game
hard as nails and definitely the best "The Mummy" game and possibly any BRENDAN video game
exploiting the enemies are good but sometimes its not enough. fucking your shit up is inevitable at first couple of tries

its fun

Holy fucking shit I've been trying to remember this game for years. Thank you user.

this shit has ruined the very first videogame I ever purchased and 100%'d.

The fuck is that game called? What's the gameplay like?

google image search thinks its mortal combat deception. cheeky google

I finally got it worked in W7 in 4k (downsample) with everything that i could turn on.

Sadly the shadows get fucked up in this resolution but Buki still looks good.

Metropolismania games are like sim city games except the focus is on pleasing individuals. You can lay out your city however you like and even walk around in it and talk to people.

The SOS Franchise also known as Zettai Zetsumei Toshi. Only the first two was released outside of japan. The series is about surviving a natural disaster and the choices you can make. The third game was released in japan on the psp and had a blog translation. Currently the 4th game is being made.

Fishing resort is the fishing game that is great for those who never care for fishing games and those that love fishing games. Personally I think it is one of the best Wii titles. There is just so much to do and it is visually pretty.

Chulip is such a strange and usual game. Never got to beat the game as my fat PS2 had difficulties reading the disk. It's not reading blue backed disks anymore.

not like im able to look anywhere else