Share thread: Back in black edition

==For Wii ISO`s first check Roms+ISO== ==Check IGG-Games first== Vola - volafile.io/r/HF33Go Neatified version of Mega Archives - ethercalc.org/aht5wldnr3.html - organised and neatened up mega links. Voice user's ASMR shares - pastebin.com/zMzndE0X pcgamingwiki.com - useful site to help fix most games. Check before posting - gitgud.io/Put_something_here/git_version/blob/master/Heavily_suggest_checking_before_posting Archives - gitgud.io/Put_something_here/git_version/blob/master/Archives Mega Archives - gitgud.io/Put_something_here/git_version/blob/master/MegaArchive Guide to a happy share thread - gitgud.io/Put_something_here/git_version/blob/master/Suggested_guide_to_a_happy_share_thread Rom/ISO's - gitgud.io/Put_something_here/git_version/blob/master/Roms ISO GNU/Linux - gitgud.io/Put_something_here/git_version/blob/master/Gnu LinuxVidya Not games - gitgud.io/Put_something_here/git_version/blob/master/NotGames Lewd games bith - gitgud.io/Put_something_here/git_version/blob/master/Lewed_game_biths Holla Forums OST - gitgud.io/Put_something_here/git_version/blob/master/v-OST Suggested OP copy pasta - gitgud.io/Put_something_here/git_version/blob/master/Suggested_OP_copy_pasta PREPARE: privacytools.io/ We do have bunkers in case 8ch falls of the cliff again: i2p.rocks/nntpchan/ g7c54d4b7yva4ktpbaabqeu2yx6axalh4gevb44afpbwm23xuuya.b32.i2p/ oniichanylo2tsi4.onion/overchan.games-0.html backup:nsfl.tk/overchan.games-0.html 2hu-ch.org/catalog-overchan.games.html alt:endchan.xyz/v/res/1175.html alt2:8ch.pl/v/res/501.html alt3:librechan.net/v/res/86.html Save EVERYTHING >>>/eternalarchive/ RUURS.webm: 1. Previous thread needs to 404 before making another. 8archive can stay down forever for all we care 2. Don't share on facebook, twitter, blogger, or girls scout flyers DON'T THINK WE DIDN'T SEE YOU POSTING SHIT ON YOUR FACE A BOOKS! WE SAW YOU NIGGERS 3. Share the BOOTY, download EVERYTHING NOW. Black JEBUS and his Jew BudDies are breaking down doors and irrevocably obliterating your tender ~Ara's~ ass for pirating that delicious~ vidya you begged mom and dad to buy you but never could. We prefer Danknets Magnet links and not that shitty clearnet shit like bittorents and IPFS Read a book or something if you want to catchup SLOWPOKE: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anonymous_p2p#List_of_anonymous_P2P_networks_and_clients

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Akdf3
github.com/lidel/ipfs-firefox-addon
github.com/dylanPowers/ipfs-chrome-extension
d-dub.com/shop/)
blog.neocities.org/its-time-for-the-permanent-web.html
mega.nz/#F!5MYHDArL!FEYm50eT9kHR6rRW4J4I7A
mega.nz/#F!B8U10Txb!7MibMDutjE_YoSy5hNv2Pw
endchan.xyz/v/res/8823.html#9532
psndl.net/
my.mixtape.moe/rirhdw.pdf
spit.mixtape.moe/view/2d4c45bf#b6U9uCshGGSGteyiuOTUdqG8U3QvCPlJ
endchan5doxvprs5.onion/v/res/8823.html#9532
github.com/ipfs/go-ipfs/issues/875
ipfs.io/ipfs/QmTkzDwWqPbnAh5YiV5VwcTLnGdwSNsNTn2aDxdXBFca7D/example#/ipfs/QmQwAP9vFjbCtKvD8RkJdCvPHqLQjZfW7Mqbbqx18zd8j7/data/readme.md
greasyfork.org/en/scripts/14837-ipfs-hash-linker
playism-games.com/game/214/takkoman
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Previous thread archive.is/Akdf3

I'm reposting my IPFS protip because it's useful, also revised.

IPFS protip, if you pass the -w flag to the add command you can preserve filenames. You can pass as many files as you want and they'll all be wrapped in a directory node, or you can just do one file to preserve its name. For example

Single:
/ipfs/QmR1ZsrjTHAhiXtrWuisRSAMeodXcAK1mUofcWCpHbv9fm/irisu203.zip
/ipfs/QmdkTL5sdR8zrZcRb8bDyXZUYe4x456Jy2S3LJxx3XEVtc/IrisuSyndromeENv2.03.zip

Multi:
/ipfs/QmeipYRZ5bQfyytbHpaMtEtzJ9eu3556NPoLG3z17GNMcr
/ipfs/QmeipYRZ5bQfyytbHpaMtEtzJ9eu3556NPoLG3z17GNMcr/irisu203.zip
/ipfs/QmeipYRZ5bQfyytbHpaMtEtzJ9eu3556NPoLG3z17GNMcr/IrisuSyndromeENv2.03.zip

And because of the way IPFS works there's no wasted space on duplicates, it only cost as much as a the directory node itself which is a few bytes pointing to the underlying files, that also means there's no problem is reorganizing things since all the peers will continue to contribute bandwidth to it as if it was the original file (since it is).

I'm also going to mention these plugins
These automatically redirect gateway links to your local daemon if it's running but not if it's down.
There an option to turn ipfs hashes into clickable links too.

github.com/lidel/ipfs-firefox-addon
github.com/dylanPowers/ipfs-chrome-extension

And I'm going to link to the Holla Forums IPFS thread because it's useful >>>Holla Forums499795

Anyone got Metal Gear Solid Digital Graphic Novel 2/Bande Desinee 2?

Anybody have the patebin for WiiU torrents/mega links?

What's the best possible place to get Tsukihime or Fate/Hollow Ataraxia with English patches which will run on Win7x64? I keep digging up versions that have trouble working on this OS.

Yes it is in Roms+ISO, first thing under the Wii section.
I` l see if I can create a patched version myself as it should be easier than trying to find pre-applied ones.

Just curious, why did we abandon pastebin for gitgud.io?

close but no cigar. there are two copies of Old Blood though

Personally because I decided to work on fixing some of the unmatained pastebins by first converting them into ghostbins and I wanted to learn how to use git as it sounded pretty interesting.
I`l be able to show it clearer later on but unless I am dreaming it should be there.

the one post with the chaika face, right? I checked some previous threads also and it was the same mega link to Old Blood

Requesting again the "store" (d-dub.com/shop/) version of bonecraft, the RELOADED version is missing content/almost unplayable and the other one is half ruskie forced translation since both of them are cracked from a DVD release

was bonetown good, user?

just delete the thread, and make it again, you borked the formatting, there's no linefeed.

oh my god you fucking nigger do you know what SPACING is?!

post less , lurk moar

Thanks user, I've been wanting to get into this ipfs after hearing about it. Today looks like a good day.

Good luck user, I'm usually in that tech thread if you need help. As an archival autist I'm really excited about IPFS. I'm going to shill this article just because.
blog.neocities.org/its-time-for-the-permanent-web.html

I got the cyka blyat version too and it was in ruskie too so god fucking knows

but did you have fun, user? that is my question!

No?

did you have a stroke will formating your post OP?

Can I make a very niche request? I've been looking for Power Rangers: Super Legends for PC.

if i rememeber correctly some user made mega links with those games, because some faggot licosomething deleted all the lewd VN of his site, because "its current year!" so that user saved them all.

These are the nicoblog backups you're talking about. The first folder contains the two you asked for.
mega.nz/#F!5MYHDArL!FEYm50eT9kHR6rRW4J4I7A
mega.nz/#F!B8U10Txb!7MibMDutjE_YoSy5hNv2Pw

Try catbox.moe and mofumoe.org

Where is a good source for PS3 games?

Your lungs are full of them

Can someone upload the legit exe for gta san andreas?
Version 1.01 is preferred, but 1.00 is fine too

You all are blessings on this Earth.

He said PS3 not xbone.
Get with the times grandpa

And you are leeching on this Earth.
Share: endchan.xyz/v/res/8823.html#9532

Besides the abominable formatting, you also borked the image. Where's my Chaika?

Where can I find a good quality version of the Company of Heroes 2 soundtrack? I'm sick of listening to a youtube rip.

If you check "check before posting" there are links tagged and sorted by system.

It's a copy and paste error. I really should have just copyed the last OP rather than the source and add the change there. Also please give me more salt.

while ignoring the horrible text whos this semen demon?

Sarah O`Connell from the game Smashing The Battle. The thread I got it from has 404`d. I can upload a copy of the thread if you want?

user, stop pretending to be a retard.

Directly from the Sony network psndl.net/

video related

Stats on last thread:
Share Thread - 6/29/2016 Shocking Truth nuSystem Shock A Shit.pdf my.mixtape.moe/rirhdw.pdf
CSV: spit.mixtape.moe/view/2d4c45bf#b6U9uCshGGSGteyiuOTUdqG8U3QvCPlJ

tks4dinfo, I learned globbing files implicitly calls -w, like I did accidentally:
endchan5doxvprs5.onion/v/res/8823.html#9532

I thought this was an on going issue not resolved: github.com/ipfs/go-ipfs/issues/875
ipfs.io/ipfs/QmTkzDwWqPbnAh5YiV5VwcTLnGdwSNsNTn2aDxdXBFca7D/example#/ipfs/QmQwAP9vFjbCtKvD8RkJdCvPHqLQjZfW7Mqbbqx18zd8j7/data/readme.md

missed a link: greasyfork.org/en/scripts/14837-ipfs-hash-linker

>And I'm going to link to the Holla Forums IPFS thread because it's useful >>>Holla Forums499795
But 8ch is soiled thanks to Jim's policy. I am only here posting once more, to prove 3 points.

Someone should make an overchan.ipfs board-hierarchy although. Endchan still has room for an IPFS thread & board.

You still can delete this shit thread. If you want make a mwee face of this image, to serve as reminder how bad Jim/v/'s share threads are doing.

Btw, onion address is down, so thanks Jim.

Last share: because I h8t the clearnet, and I did influence the results of the share thread:
/ipfs/QmNY72esj2bmZwYM2DQTmGePqMAuV11eGc4SPU1Ziai514

The original file was called: Takkoman-0507-EN.zip from: playism-games.com/game/214/takkoman
Size: 188399078 bytes
CRC checksum for data: B8821E16
CRC checksum for data and names: 4DC903AF
SHA-256: 1FC008F4892CEE51EF6AEF2062653DE1164971E0B3D6755CC1C9C927D98AC37A

However, wanted to archive using 7z with a password: たックマン I hope bilinguals get the puns
Size: 183341112 bytes
CRC checksum for data: 4CD569AE
CRC checksum for data and names: 4004908B
SHA-256: C2E293541B46ECD60163BC5E6B47C2C9429D47BB2DB9BEED968A1B5481273DDF

Left an old Japanese version, with all the update files you can get from the creators's website, .URLs, and a password hint in cause you share just the ipfs link with fam & homies.

Note, this link will only last a few days, until the node is deleted. No ETA, so pin and duplicate if you desire it. If you want links to each of the specific files, I can provide as well.

Hey guys, does anyone have this series?

They're not good obviously but they are fucking funny and I kinda wanna play them. Of course in campaign you play the forces of christianity but in skirmish you can be the forces of devil-worshipping political caricatures, it's great.

In five minites this thread thread will be gone.