Who's the better liar?

Who's the better liar?

Todd Howard or Peter Molyneux?

Todd Howard is disappointing, but he's at least fun to meme about.

Molyjew is just terrible.

Peter Molyneux obviously, Godd Howard has never lied.

Molyneux isn't a liar, he's just an idea guy who gets all excited about the game he's gonna have his employees make, so he tells everyone. Then as the game is developed it turns out his ideas just aren't feasible due to technology/manpower constraints, so all the ideas he got so excited about end up not happening.

tl;dr todd

Todd was involved in good games. Molyneux only made that magic carpet game.

Fable 1 was good, you nigger.

Todd Howard

Todd, of course.

Too bad about Fable 2 and 3
And the Fable 1 remaster
And the other Fable game for the kinect

Yeah that shit was disappointing.

Peter Molyneux

The remaster has better controls and it doesnt look like ass.

You must be talking about the console version
The PC port was shit and was missing UI features present in the original Fable TLC

Oh yeah, i pirated it before launch.

No he isn't. And even if you personally think so that just means you're responsible for not liking Molyneux since you don't meme about him. Molyneux at least made good games in the end, Todd Howard just utterly destroyed everything he touched so far.

The real Todd is dead; he protested too much after Morrowind and got killed, but since he is one handsome motherfucker they keep a clone as PR. This Todd doesn't know nothing about videogame but has max charisma.

What's Godus?

Molyneux made some good games and usually didn't full on lie, but rather was overambitious, didn't keep his mouth shut, then got fucked over when reality hit him and he was forced to cut down on the game since no publisher was going to fund a 10 year dev cycle.

Howard is just a kike fuck liar who lies every time to get retarded normalfags to buy another of his games, in which zero effort is put, let alone any attempts at actually advancing the genre.

Hello underage.

Todd Molyneux
See that mountain, you can do everything

Todd because he's succesfull.

Couldn't you say Todd is just over ambitious too? Todd saying "see that mountain, you can climb it" isn't really any different from Peter saying "Plant this acorn and as time passes you'll see an oak tree".

Todd because he has consistently been able to fool people into thinking his garbage is actually good.

there's nothing ambitious about being able to actually go to areas you can see, especially when the validity of his statement could've been tested right then and there during that demo.

For all his faults, Molyneux at least tried to do something new. B&W, Syndicate, Fable, The Movies, DK, even fucking Godus as shit as it was, there at least was an attempt, as misguided as it may have been. Basically all his games are in some way "different".

Bethesda has been re-using the same old engine since Morrowind, rehashing old RPG mechanics and dumbing them down, all this while touting it as new to normalfags and underages. It's even more blatant now with the fucking Skyrim remake.
Bethesda makes the CoD of RPGs, everything is played safe and to appeal to as wide an audience as possible. Actually that's not fair, CoD has been trying to branch out a bit lately.

Well I'd love to see the ridiculous things Peter Molyneux would say if he was given a platform like E3 to ramble on.

I'm just posting to find the big get (if it's still around)

Todd hasn't left things in early access to rot either. Peter lied to everyone who backed him on Godus.

Todd because he's the only one people still believe.

(Checked)

Todd easily.
Molyneux had lies, broken promises and Godus, but also made good games in his past and at least he didn't fuck up any established IP. When you destroy IPs like Todd does, not only you shit on next heap of games, but you also tarnish the legacy of previous installments. Howard gets his dick sucked for ruining up two iconic RPG series again and again. Todd lied about his games constantly. Bethseda invented horse DLC. Bethesda encouraged paid mods.
Plus he's associated with Zenimax which also owns IPs for Quake and Doom, which by extension makes him a human trash.
Fuck Zenimax and fuck Bethesda. They are worse than EA, Activision or Bioware in my book.

The one with more money, I guess?

So many faggots dont know this, not even here on Holla Forums.

And "le funny todd man" meme is only making it worse.

Todd cause the "Normans" continue to eat up his shit and believe his lies. Otherwise Fallout 4 would have been dead in the water.

Just a reminder that Peter Molyneux added micro-transactions to an abandoned early access game. The horse DLC is bad but to pay an additional $5 to start the next level when you've already paid money for a game in early access is absolutely abysmal.

Zenimax might be shit but they aren't Todd Howard.

Jehovvard

And this thread is proof of that.

no it isn't.

People are blatently mocking him and his slimy marketing strategy every time they post a picture of him with a new hat or whatever and telling someone to purchase every Bethesda game, anybody who can't tell thats satire and that people are genuinely recomending FO4 need to get their heads checked.

People caught onto Peter's lies and yet still fall hook, line, and sinker for Todd's fibbing. Not really much of a competition.

Theyre both good at lying and building hype but molyneux lies are so grand sounding that when you actually play his game its a dissapointment. When todd lies its usually to hype up one or two small features that don't really matter but somehow he does it.
In the end i would say todd is more skilled in that he has more subtlety.

Nah fam, I genuinely enjoyed Fallout 4 and I recommend it for every Player's Library.

Fallout 4: You can do anything

Todd isn't a liar though, he always delivers on his promises.

this. holy shit molyneux is the man who goes "YOU CAN DO ANYTHING" todd just goes "you can climb that mountain!" which i dont really understand why people made a big deal out of it, most mountain climbing is just walking a path to the top

You mean exploiting the broken way player movement and collision works in the Morrowind engine to memejump up the side

i didnt know you could memejump up actual mountains and that real life used the morrowind engine

y-you too

All memes aside, Todd's generally more charismatic and certainly better looking, so Todd. Hell, people still fall for his tricks here, in some post-ironic way,.

Todd still has a job.

Finally, an excuse to post something i made two days ago, and nobody noticed when i posted it in a thread yesterday.

Molyneux if you know jack shit.
Howard if you're underage.

its alright but i won't be saving it

Pete Hines.

Todd is just a project leader. At least Todd is enthusiastic about his games. Over-enthusiastic probably, without knowing what jewry zenimax will pull to limit the resource and direction of his games. Pete Hines is Beth's VP, Todd's boss practically. He decides what Todd should and shouldn't say, and what direction their games should take based on his "market research." I bet he was the reason why Emil still hasn't fired yet and FO4 has shitty dialogue wheels.

JUST

Better pic for ya.

Todd. PM actually believes the shit he says, so technically speaking he doesn't try to deceive

Molyneux being infatuated with mobile shit and not having a filter or enough people to restrain his turbo autism

This pretty much sums it up. Given the time and resources, Molyneux would do absolutely everything he claimed in each of his games. They'd take 15 years to make and be massive financial failures, but they'd complete the promises checklist. He's also gone on record criticizing previous work

Todd Howard continues to talk about Fallout 3 like it was a good game

Denial. Cuck, cuck go away!

He's not a good liar though, so that doesn't count for much.

He writes the script though. He's just not a good public speaker because he's an asshole.

Neither of them. If you know that they're lying they're not good liars

Fucking NORMANS.

GET THE FUCK OFF MY ISLE!

God fucking damn.

RÆEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>Black & White

There, fixed that for you.

Well, Todd still has a job, so I guess he's the better bullshitter.

What's that? You say you're in favor of Moor immigration? How kind of you good sir, I think we shall oblige.

This. Molyneux is just so deep in his own bullshit he cannot tell reality from fiction.

Todd however, outright lies.

Todd only lied about the radial AI bullshit, but anyone with a brain knew it was a lie. Anyone that played a TES before also knew the games are shit anyways.

Peter a is professional bullshiter, he will use any trick to try to full the little kids that play his shitty games. The guys is just shameless.

Yes, todd only told one lie.

Todd tells lies that have some basis in reality.

It is true that there is a game.

Molyneux just makes wild shit up. Like the Milo thing for the kinect, it never existed.

Todd Howard. Peter Molyneux always is extremely overenthusiastic about his projects, but he never came across as a barefaced old liar to me. He's one of those designers that you have to chain to a businessman to keep the project manageable in financial terms.

It's because his lips are moving. That's his tell.

Though I gotta say, I think Molyneux has the more ambitious lies. The lies you want to believe in more, even if they're more obvious. Todd is a better liar, but Molyneux is the more ambitious and visionary bullshitter.

What?
The Milo thing got pulled by Microsoft because it was about being an imaginary friend for a kid whose parents were constantly fighting. It was going to take years to properly create and didn't fit with their "Wii sports but with Avatars" model for the platform, and was built around the previous version of the Kinect that allegedly wasn't complete ass and had proper voice recognition

Todd obviously, Bethesda outsell Peter at every opportunity.

HOLY SHIT TASTE BATMAN

YOU SEE THAT MOUNTAIN?

If I climb that mountain will I die?

To elaborate, I can't even fucking play Fable Anniversary on my PC because it crashes my computer every time I enter combat in Witchwood/Knothole Glade.

Had I bought the game at full price I would have demanded a refund.

Molyneux doesn't lie, he just gets excited and can't keep his mouth shut, and is then fucked by the business suits.

Todd however looks deep into your eyes and lies, lies, lies without blinking.

Le Molyjew doesn't lie meme

Todd, since people are still giving him money.

I don't believe that for one second. He knows exactly what he's doing and he's doing it intentionally and he keeps following the same pattern.

Molyneux is a fucking dork in real life.

You know what pisses me off the most about modern Elder Scrolls games? That stupid fucking khajit that does damage control for Bethesda and mocks you for expecting a better game. Holy shit.

Holy shit really?

Maqi the Liar, yeah

Was he in Morrowind or just Oblivion?

He was in morrowind too

Molyneux is just delusional. Todd knows exactly what he's doing.

Molyneux, anybody saying Todd is an undragefag regurgitating shit they hear on Holla Forums.

If these aren't lies I don't know what are.

Howard since enough retards still fall for his schemes.

He was project leader and designer in Morrowind, not lead director.

Molyneux. Todd gets excited but at least the teams he's led have actually made games, as flawed as they can be.

Seriously I mean, Todd may lie, but often is exaggeration. Molyneux straight up talked about a game it never existed in the first place. It doesn't matter if he is also lying to himself, it is still lying.
But I have to give it to the anons here, Todd is a better liar because people keep eating it up and consider it a hero. Molyneux wasn't even subtle about it and pretty much killed his career as a dev, he is a bigger liar not a better one.

Todd doesn't lie.

When Todd says 300 endings, you can find scraps in the game files. When Todd says radiant economy, the remains are in the game files. When Todd says you can climb that mountain, he's specifically referencing Throat of the World which you have a staircase ascending to the top and the rest is memetic mutation.

Molyjew, on the other hand, bailed of a kikestarter. Fuck him.