Troll & I

Which one of you fuckers did this?

amazon.com/Troll-I-PlayStation-4/dp/B01CKOP5QM/ref=pd_sim_63_3?ie=UTF8&dpID=51rLxZTVeEL&dpSrc=sims&preST=_AC_UL160_SR131,160_&psc=1&refRID=RANT0RJ7S0Z3Y5QAK1HZ

Why blame us?

lel

So was Technomancer any good or was it just as shit as Bound By Flame?

That game was like the poor man's AAA RPG except the AAA RPGs also fucked up as hard as it did.

So apparently the Technomancer was secretly of Orcs & Men 2.

THEY'RE TECHOMANCING HER

…AND THEN THEY'RE GONNA TECHOMANCE ME

OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD

The story is essentially a generic faction war with branching paths n shit like in fallout. The combat is a bit better but it still has level scaling and "the enemy dodged therfore they're immune to damage till the animation ends" floaty combat of the previous games. Pirate it

W E W
E W
W E W

It just comes off as comedic, though I doubt that was intended.

So you get to play less games, with worse visuals and you get to pay more. Why do people still buy consoles?

How difficult is it to get into voice acting?

For video games? Probably not hard
For most other things probably a lot harder since they'll have standards

depends on what studios you want to work with because of unions. if you ever want work outside of third rate indieshit then you'll have to kiss a lot of ass.

you need to have friends in the industry. They only hire the same 12 or so voice actors.

It can't be that difficult if the shit that can be seen in games at the moment is considered high-quality.

What would I have to do to do voices in indieshit and mods?

quality doesn't matter. get friends in the industry.

it's considered high quality because it's expensive and it's expensive because of unions.

I'm not really looking to do something big, just a pastime to occupy myself with as I don't have fuck all to do at the moment.

A lot of AAA videogames hire AAA actors for VA work. I have no fucking clue why since that's a colossal waste of money, but they do it.

ANIKI?

Because the actual good games are console exclusives. Enjoy your AAA garbage and indieshit.