It's the end of Jewish History Month. What have we learned about the Jews?

It's the end of Jewish History Month. What have we learned about the Jews?

1. We Jews are your gods.

2. Your President is our butt slave.

3. Kushner farts in Drumpf's open mouth every night before tainting the white man's gene pool.

4. MAGA is just a way to give you goyim a break before Israel makes you an ass slave again.

5. The wall is not happening.

6. It's over.

What I want to know is what the Roman Catholics are really all about. The whole Mary the Virgin thing just seems to be a Jewish woman who steals Babies

That or a kike sloot with a cuckold husband…

Fuck off, you samefagging piece of shit. We will defeat you.

Funny, that's what Christ said.

What else is new?

While I'm sure that is a fetish for J Kush, I rather doubt as much.

See you in 2020. Heil Hitler.

Good. Enraging your slaves always works out well, right?

Its only just begun.

You're too dimwitted to defeat much of anything, but follow my lead and you might just see victory yet, pleb.

Kathy Griffin shaoh'd and the Paris climate deal dead, all in the same day. I understand your frustration :^)

You don't have a lead, you liar. The only dream you stand by is the delusion that your kike masters will eventually enslave the white race and elevate your shitskin ass to power.

tick tock goes the clock, kike

You forgot the most important one!
7) never name the jew.

that's why this thread is either going to get anchored or 404

Every day things look worse tbh. With Hillary we'd all already be in Fun Camp, but it looks to me like Trump is playing both sides (white nationalists and kikes) and there's no reason to believe any of his plans are actually going to improve things much.

D E S I G N A T E D S H I L L I N G T H R E A D
E
S
I
G
N
A
T
E
D

S
H
I
L
L
I
N
G

T
H
R
E
A
D

WEW KIKES GOING ALL OUT

Stay salty pleb.

redtext that will show them all!

There's only been one viable solution and Trump is not it.

Daily reminder that 100% of posters who respond to anyone pointing out the FACT that Chump is nothing but a kike shill are CIA/JIDF kike shills. Chump was more than likely blackmailed on Epstein Island. You don't get a billion dollars without playing ball/sucking Satan's cock. These kikes have zero counters, so they resort to third grade tactics and use buzzwords like SHILL LIBTARD WRONG IDIOT POOP HEAD instead of saying "Well, actually, lets clear this up once and for all, I have proof he isn't a kike shill, even though hes best friends with the Clintons, and Israel, the country who completely fucking destroyed everything good about America praises him.

When are you yid pussies gonna face reality? Nobody is falling for the charade anymore. The more you tell people to not look the more they do. This isn't a fucking JIDF safe space. If freedom of assembly doesn't exist anymore and you use government funds to disrupt people assembling online then the government is invalid and we are going to slit all of your fucking throats.

Nice vpn.

No, this is the counter-shill shill. They're just blindly trying to muddy the waters now because Trump was never going to be our final solution.

Agreed. He was a stepping stone, and at this point I think we have gotten our use out of him.

There is ==NOTHING== more pathetic than a guy sitting in his basement acting like he's playing Victoria 2:IRL edition with his "we will use him" 4d chess shit because he posts on imageboards anonymously.

Read the following sentence out-loud to yourself:

"I DIDN'T USE ANYONE I CAN'T USE ANYONE I AM A POWERLESS IDIOT ON THE INTERNET"

First day chaim?

Stop replying to shills.