Battlefield 1 Black Company

Cant Help but notice there are More "Minorities" in this Ww1 Game than there are Whites. I'm surprised there are not Trans-genders and Demi-Sexual's to.

we have this thread everyday, also dubs

Is it an attempt to take away all our Race war energy?

I bet you felt real heroic during FO4's release, fag.
WE

Who cares. The game looks amazing and I'm stoked for it. I'm not going to let a bunch of niggers ruin my fun.

Great digits.

Judging from all the footage available to so far

Tanks are overpowered as fuck
The only 2 relevant classes are assault and scout

I can already see automatico 1918 is the Famas.

Game is gonna be shit like everything after bad company.

I thought I was going insane when that happened

EA are doing stupid shit like that on purpose because they know it generates controversy = free publicity.

It's a battlefield game, though, so no one will even play the singleplayer. I think Dice being Swedecucks somehow forgot what their own game is about when trying to "minoritize" on it.

*no one but journos to praise it of course, forgot that one

Ask me anything.

Is OP an EA-shill?

If it focused more on lever-actions, I might be more interested.

Why am I still here?

Just to suffer?

Play Verdun, which is an actual WW1 game.

Do you have that video of Tyrone reciting those lines? I don't remember what I saved it under.

Verdun is boring as shit though

Sounds like someone doesn't know how to use cover :^)

I can use all the cover I want, it's still a boring ass shooter

Just like WW1, which is why it's a bad war to make a game from.

It'd be fine if they had things spread out over the relevant areas of the war, but no they just made another lazy shoehorned attempt at diversity. Fucking get something right for once.

Who could be behind this post?

WUZ

Thanks mate, have a Rog in return.

Shockingly, WW1's whole "you're more likely to die of disease than being shot by the enemy" does not lend itself to fun and exciting gameplay. Verdun is romanticized to hell, and it still only works as a particular sort of shooter.

Will niggers go back to Africa?

Isn't Rising Sun / Red Orchestra a particular sort of shooter as well?

You fucked up.

well, do you remember how the cops and robbers went? we are talking about BF, a game where you can take .50BMG to the center of mass and continue fight, it has nothing to do with reality, idk why people like it other than fun with friends, even star wars: battlefi..front is fun that way

Well, boss, I guess it's your choice now.

Verdun sucks to be honest. And it's also a completely different game than Battlefield. Plus the game is almost totally dead because no one wants to play some boring ass slow paced shooter. The latest Star Wars Battlefront has literally over 60 times the number of players currently playing compared to Verdun, and the newest Battlefront is total garbage. Nobody likes Verdun.

Does Donald Trump suck cut kike cock.

Does Donald Trump suck cut kike cock. Don't give me another "5" here Donald, you fucking faggot.

Dub 0s. Where do we go from here?

You were fired the first time, don't try to weasel out of it you kike.

I got a 5 you faggot.

I honestly don't get this. How are AAA studios so creatively bankrupt? How is it that people could talk about WW1 being fought with alien weapons or mecha and investors aren't jumping to suck the dick of the guy who comes up with ideas like that? Do normalfags just not like that sort of shit or what?

I swear this thing is sentient or something. Donald is the future of video games bright?

It's a similar strain of shooter, yes. Mind, I don't agree with 's sentiment; I find that sort of gameplay is quite enjoyable.

The beta isn't even out yet. The beta is coming later this summer, the thing that is out currently is a closed-alpha. How fucking retarded are you, every single video on YouTube even says closed-alpha. kek.

Still it was only given to redditor e-ecelebs who are all in EA's pocket by now

Yeah, no. My roommate is in the alpha he has 5 yt subscribers and no reddit account. Stop bitching like a child.

Yea, I'm actually pretty shitty about not getting an invite too. I've been part of Battlefield insider since 2013, and haven't received a single email about it since first signing up over 3 years ago. I got fucked out of the closed-alpha because I'm a long time battlefield fan(since 2004) and their shitty ass system lost my information and I can't resign up for it and the only people that got an invite are the new people that just signed up since BF1 was announced.

Will we make vidya great again?

Lead designer is a Marxist, indoctrinated and trained at a brainwashing camp.

Very likely just about everyone else on the devteam is some social justice numale too.