Losing control

4 AM?

Whats your favorite controller of all time?

Other urls found in this thread:

cytu.be/r/4am_General_Comfy_Theater
archive.is/Va2sq
sa-gccx.com/episodes
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Evenin' folks.

Come on over to the 4am cytube. Listen to music, post music, chat, or just simply lurk. Up to you. (Music from 4AM-6AM EST.)

OH HAI user

PS2, or SNES
They feel just right.

S'up, faggot.

Hi.

Morning everyone~

God I'm tired. And so fucking bored.

Whats a modern 3d open world adventure game I can really sink my teeth into?

I'm going to bed, so have this.
archive.is/Va2sq

evening folks, what is everyone drinking tonight?

Dropped by to say hi.

Nothin', you?

Hola.

Fucking hell. At least there's a new Ross's Game Dungeon to watch.

Morning.
Keyboard and Mouse.

It's 3:00 for me.

GameCube is the best controller, only issue is that there is only Z and not ZL and ZR.

Evenin'.

Hello.

hi lol

what a cuck

Night user~

And thats hilarious

Morning umaru, whats shakin

F

You got me this time.

Yo-ski bro-ski

Honestly, the GameCube or 360 controller would be my favourites. The 360 is just such a refinement. If it didn't have that fucking awful D-Pad, it would be flawless.

Anyway, I managed to reach 75kg, bringing my total weight loss to around 30kg, or roughly 66 pounds. Like I promised to everyone around me, I shaved my beard, and by Christ I regret it more than anything. I look so fucking "wrong" without a beard. Coupled with the weight loss, I don't even look like me anymore. Sometimes I have to stop and look in the mirror and remind myself that I am me.

Despite everything, despite all the effort I have put into my existence these past few months, I don't feel any better. Most of my walking life is shrouded in existential despair. The doctor said exercise would help, but I am running 6 times a week and lifting 3-4 times a week and I still want to fucking lay down on the train tracks and kill myself. I cried on the train to the city yesterday and made a fucking ass out of myself. Maybe I'll join the army and get blown up by some fucking goatfucker.

So I just learned Yanderedev betrayed us. Why, though?

What kinda job fam?

TF2 is actually fucking good now.
Spent all day yesterday and today teamworking with bros to get rank up and then loosing it all with faggot friends.

Glorious
How many more happenings can current year take in?

Evening ladies

I might die tonight, I love you guys

What up

What's up nerds, been awhile since I've been here boys!

How are you guys? how was your friday night?

I fucked up I think. I don't know, everything is spiraling into madness.

I got wasted and fucked some girl at my friend's apartment. I fucked her in his bed, and to make matters worse, he was sort of seeing her. he came back in the morning to find us half naked sleeping in his bed. I don't regret my decision. this isn't really a friend I respect. I'm just.. I'm not sure what to do, or where to go from here. that girl gave me her number, so I might end up boning her again if it's not too awkward. Plus my stomach hurts from barely sleeping and drinking so much I don't know why I do the things I do, jesus christ.

Just saw this when I woke up.
I AM ANGRY
ANGRY ABOUT JEWS

There's always the next 4 AM High Noon showdown.

He's an entitled, emotionally unstable, stuck up faggot who fucking deserved it
I say this coming when Mark actually had to ban people.

Its okay if they weren't in a total relationship. You just did what he couldn't do

Take him out for a beer and he will be over it

I hate jews too. Fucking hooknose kikes.

Sorry user, at least getting /fit/ will give you more opportunities when you get out of this rut. Depression sucks and feels endless but there is eventually an up swing, just gotta hang in there.

But I talked to you yesterday!

I work produce at a grocery store. It's a fun job but I'm tired as shit and don't feel like lifting heavy things today.

I drew this, I'm glad that you use it. thank you

Good morning everybody

How was your day/is your morning so far?

Looking forward to anything coming up?

Probably the Xbox 360 controller. It's comfortable to hold and feels like it's actually made for holding.

Witcher 3? Never played it actually. But its the first thing that comes to mind matching that description

I never believed in YandereDev from day one. This shit was inevitable. He always was a faggot.

feels pretty damned smug man

yeah, right. What's next, cheap Vita memory cards?

I think you should wait and see how the situation turns out before banging her again. Stay cool while you're stomach hurts.

Have you told the doc that exercise isn't working? Either way user, even if it didn't help, 30kg is a very impressive feat. You should be proud of yourself man, that's an amazing job well done.

Bully

Define "sort of" seeing her.

And if you don't like the guy why care?

Maybe. I remember watching a trailer and thinking it looked like ass though.

0-5 I join in
6-8 I don't
9 I do something productive
Trips I drink myself to death.

That's absolutely pathetic. He can't filter out the shitposts and actually gather honest criticism from Holla Forums. How he would rather hang out with upboaters and Anime Expo people who will lick his feet or treat him like an e-celeb.

S'good fam.

I'm going to level with you, user; you disgust me. Deeply. You sound like a shitty friend and kind of a cunt. Why even bother being friends with the poor faggot if you don't respect him? Fucking a girl he likes in his bed is also just fucking disgusting. Christ.

It's not a "rut" at this point, honestly. I've had this same state of mind since I was a child. It's who I am, and it's not going to change.

I have told him, and basically everyone is out of answers and solutions for me. I don't feel any pride about losing weight, or happiness about improving my fitness. I still just want to curl up and sleep all day.

k

Mail me the rest of your stogies. The good ones, not the shit ones.

Hello, hows everyone been doing?
i just beat project diva 1

i like the new casual queues added to tf2 but i don't like that they removed Quickplay
i now have to sit in a queue for hours just to find a game

Hey there amigo.

I might get a waifu so I can avatarfag these threads.

Go to the powerbox of the house and check it out. Got any gunz, or at least a baseball bat?

Depression, you?

Morning.

My day is fine, I'm listening to In the Court of the Crimson King and it's super chill.

I have nothing to look forward to.

oh no, he was boning her too. she's sort of a whore. Also, he's not talking to me, and I don't have any money

that's the plan. Hell the bridge might even be burned at this point, so it's heads or tails if I'll see her again

Would you guys live on an atoll?
I'd try to buy an island/atoll and make my own nation on it. If it was feasible and if I had the money.

daily remonder

You over that girl, that's NOT Chie yet?

I've got one more pack of smokes to my name, I'm going to need those soon.

You don't get a waifu, she gets you.

And tonz of gunz. No clue where the powerbox thing is though.

Howdy 4am!
I enjoy the 6 button genesis controller.
Street fighter 2 champion edition son!

Sounds awful, but at least the sleep you get after work will be more comforting.

Favorite controller of all time, PS2 I guess.

Whats new gecko?

Morning kanji, hows things?

Same ol' same ol', nothing new to report. You?

Probably gamecube.

evenin smokes

Sounds like he wasn't really one of us, he just wanted to be, so he tried pandering so he felt he deserved a loving audience. Reddit suites him.

Congrats on losing all that weight! And I know things aren't getting better now, but keep at it. Maybe your body is taking its time adjusting to your new weight.

That's kind of shitty of you, but at the same time, nice.

Looking forward to church, and maybe editing some more.

mornin senpai

Honestly, you fucked up by sleeping with the girl. Kinda a dick move to do that to your "friend", but I'm sure you get that already.

Well, there are a few qt busty Senran Kagura characters, so there's that option. I'd pick a Magic character, but she's flat as a board.

Welcome back amigo.

Well my day WAS going good.

Its true
Not one squeaker or brony. Just 6 guys, 5 control points, and pure dedication.

How the fuck did you ever manage to use quickplay?
Every time it put me into an empty server/server with bots

Also, how big is your Konata collection?

Okay thats bad
You might want to wait a while then treat him to something

Not much, just wanting to not exist and trying to reset my sleep cycle.

hi lids

Have you tried a different doctor?

HA HA

Looks like I'll stick around and do fuck all. The threads today have depressed me more than get a giggle out of me.

Dualshock. Shit's comfy.

Just cola. I don't feel like mixing it with rum tonight.

Kill me.

Do any Texasanons browse these threads?
I've heard Holla Forums screaming for happenings again.

Ay ae86~

Whats good?

You don't get to pick! Its a lightning strike to your heart that you can't resist!

I want to lick the lizard.

Nothing as always. Enjoy the waifufaggotry.

I think you're mistaking me for someone else, or you misquoted. However, in regards to the question, I realised I'm still not totally over my ex. I probably should be, since in hindsight it was a very one-sided relationship emotionally.

Is your toilet actually that filthy?

I've been through a bunch. It just is what it is.

eh, could be worse. You could've pissed yourself.

I'm one.

pretty good. gotta work tomorrow and I get paid both tuesday and wednesday so big bucks!

you'd hit "show servers" if you wanted to use quickplay being put into a random server is shit

i got 476 images right now most of them are crops, i'm working on getting more

Sheeit nigger that looks even more fucking humid than where I already live!

>i got 476 images right now most of them are crops, i'm working on getting more
fuck, thats good
I should just let you avatarfag.

I still love her more though

Thats what you get for not pissing like a man

My sleep schedule is insanely fucked up these days. I don't know how I manage to get to 4am each night.

Nice! Gonna buy anything fun? Or just save it for apartment?

Shit that's all? Maybe you do need to die just to save yourself the trouble.

they were sort of casually going out or something. I don't really know but I know it wasn't exactly boyfriend/girlfriend. I'm not sure how he felt about her, but I know doing it in his bed didn't help the situation.

I don't care so much about how he feels, but he's roommates with one of my best friends

I'm a piece of shit, I know. if you makes you feel better he doesnt respect me either

I mean… I get that maybe this was the wrong girl to fuck, and she picked one hell of a place to fuck, but she's sort of the town bike. I had met her just that night

How's it hangin'

Good evening, gentlemen.

Hey guys
How you fags doing?

The PS4 is pretty comfy, As is the Wii U Pro
The SNES and PS1 are beautiful in their simplicity
NES controller is fine but fends to hurt my hand after a bit of playing

Is there any purpose to try make TF2 an e-sport when it's already ruined everything that could have made it a competently competitive game?

Disgustingly so.

What's everyone up to? I've been playing some Risk of Rain recently.

heh
on an unrelated note, have you played Dragon's crown? Or Gravity Rush? I would regret my vita if not for those two games alone.

What's up user, how've you been?

If you don't respect each other, why are you friends?

You know, detergent and sponges exist.

Texasanon here. I live in the panhandle though, you barely see any people more or less niggers, so I feel really removed from it. Like 3 states are closer to me than Houston.

Not much. Edited a bit more on my film projects, other than that nothing really happened.

What exactly are you worried about? You don't really seem to care for him as a friend, or her respect, or for doing the right thing necessarily. What's eating you?

How're'ya

Wait a sec

There are two konatafags?

Yeah probably.

Oh well even if hes not your lad it was a huge dick move. In his own damn bed.

Plus shes a 3dpd whore and will do the same to you btw

How much bucks?

Sorry, thought you were another simpson user. I hope you get over soon.

Y'all some sad niggas

So lately my life's been pretty good, which is why I've been absent from these threads. A combination of a job, "social life", and girlfriend has kept me too busy to physically show up to these threads. I've gotten my life back on track but I still love seeing you guys when I can.

Thanks smokes for the encouraging words all those months ago.

All I do is piss in it, it doesn't have to be that clean.

Howdy.

I have a lot of things to say, senpai.

Those were my sentiments exactly. It looked like ass, and last I checked, still does. Not to mention his main audience is actually 11~15 year old girls too, according to some polls done about it.

welcome to the 4AM

You mean the Ruby Ruler?

Went to orientation for my college yesterday. It was kind of nice, honestly. We didn't play a bunch of hokey games and shit that forced us to interact with each other. There was this one bingo game, that people barely wanted to do anyway since the orientation had started at 9am. I was able to avoid getting stuck in awkward conversations and the whole shebang. It was glorious. I got my classes registered, and I just gotta turn in my highschool transcripts before I can see what sort of financial aid I can get. I'm kind of excited. I have to tackle English 101 yet again however. I'm not looking forward to that.

Editing some more what, may I ask?

Hrm, well, I've already all-but stopped using Steam. It's devoured enough of my life as it is. I only keep it around because I have one online buddy I play vidya with sometimes on she likes Don't Starve Together and I'm going to pick up Mercenary Kings so we can play that together too

Nah, no way the only remotely feasible internet would be by satellite, and it'd go out if you had a monsoon or something swoop by. I'd rather have a nice place in the cool mountains that isn't too far from civilization, but just far enough.

I fucking love Gravity Rush to pieces, Dragon's Crown I couldn't get into Because I had no one to play with I wound up playing other games anyway. But yeah, I own both. I want to replay Gravity Rush, but I think I'll wait until we get a release date for Gravity Rush 2.

Shut the fuck up Karen

Morning user, how are you?

Morning arino~

What'd you do today?

Wait you live in texas too?

The second hand smoke will get you eventually.

thanks
but i love her the most

esport fags are ruining tf2 even more then it already is

i guess so

Are there any other torrents for GCCX that aren't 90 fucking gigabytes?

Only thing is she doesn't have big tits, but she is a pretty good waifu.

Thanks.

I actually mean the Blood Baron.

Yo.

I just had to look up texas on a map to see what you mean by "panhandle".
The only one I know is the one in Alaska since it actually looks enough like one to deserve the name.

It's okay. Simpsons reaction images are super common, and so is whining about women, so your mistake wasn't exactly severe.

Yeah, kinda.

Cleaning a toilet takes a couple of minutes, and provides you with hours of fun when you go to piss and realise just what a good job you did.

Karen's dad*

Eh, you can take it from here.

Sega Saturn controller.

Did they figure out why it is you feel like shit all the time?

for a apartment. I found a flat for 265 buck a month and thats electricity included.

80 bucks right now plus next week will be almost 80 bucks.

been better, been worse. My woman is mad at me because I disagreed about Pokemon GO being "the best thing ever." so.. yeah that was retarded.

What's up on your end?

Oh well that blows. Hey did I tell you I got a free 3ds the other day?

Suggest me games!

sa-gccx.com/episodes

This has individual eps but some are probably dead.

Also she sounds neat, hope you can find art of her though.

Hey there, how you doin'

I didnt do too much other than work and get a bit annoyed with my roomate
I dont even think I played a game today, I gotta fix that.
Maybe some Grimrock 2, that sounds nice.

bretty good. I feel like I have some control but I can't utilize it to really get shit done until the weekend's over.

I've heard legends of people making it, but I never actually thought I'd see one with my own eyes.

film stuff. Side projects I'm putting together over the summer. Like small stuff for my yt channel. It's a lot less stressful than doing it on a school schedule, but I have less time for it because of work, so.

I go to college in Arkansas but my parents live in Texas, so I spend the summer here.

Yeah. Florida too.

Same as always, you?

Yep, better mods than cuckchan though.

Good on you, man.

Seriously though, hopefully she's cleared from your mind.

(checked)
also some good gets too

Nothing at all, enjoying yourself?

Just popped a melatonin because I popped a caffeine pill earlier in the evening. I had to cook for an hour. I suppose it was worth the effort.

Thanks fellow Konatafag

how ya doing

Initiate the foxgirl dump

Nice congrats!

Hope you can snag it.

What kinda work you do?

Oh neat, don't die in the coming race war!

Cook anything good?

Well give me your revolver at least, that'll get me a box or two of the good stuff.

Tell her you're waiting for actual pvp.

Damn that's cool. I don't have any really good games I'd recommend though. I have DS recommendations that you could play on it though.

Alright, thanks.

She's in quite a few cards, so I figured that I can get double the amount of cards value of pictures out of her, one with the card and one with just the art for the card.

Wait, I thought you meant Count Carmine?

Oh you did? Sweet! Is it a reg 3DS/3DSXL or a nu3DS/3DSXL?

As for games…ehhh. Just check out the 3DS Homebrew thread. You didn't update it….did you?

oh, neat-o. Like skits and stuff, or you wanting to shoot some indie film-type stuff?

what's up you wonderful loving cuties

If you can dump your folder
I could use some of the pics

in the wise words of the offspring, "Now I know I should say "No" But that's kind of hard when she's ready to go"

we have a mutual friend, and we both play warhammer. it's fucked up I know, but he's a reacurring character, so I can't just ignore him.

I don't know what's wrong, my guts hurt really bad though. I guess I still want to bone that girl some more, and that dude is roommates with one of my best friends.

I know it was a dick move, but I was drunk, didn't care, and she has a nice fat ass. Also, I know she's a whore, that's why she let me fuck her in the first place. I don't know what the hell is going on with my life

I'm waiting on Gravity Rush 2 and God Eater 2. I never really finished Dragon's crown, so I've been doing that recently.
Maybe you should add me and we can play sometime.

Shut the fuck up Karen's dad

Today I did nothing but stay home and try to play video games. I vaguely recall eating chicken earlier in the day. Did you have a similarly useless day?

Just finished watching Freeman's mind for somethingth time. I think videos like that are called "Machinima" or something like that. Can you guys recommend me series like that

I'm not surprised. After all TF2 did used to be Valve's little testing ground for all sorts of shit. Now that's been handed off to ASSFAGGOTS 2 and they're trying their best to keep it barely going.

I've lived with smokers all my life. If it hasn't killed me now it then I doubt it will.

Just for you.

Gay.

What is that
Why does it have genitalia

I just played P4G really, and watching Farscape. Nothing much.

Why would he pander, if he can't take it?

ahoy spidey, you fag

spiraling madly out of control, how about you mister wolfspider?

Congratulations on regaining control man, just goes to show that if you don't have that much time for the thread, you really are getting your life back on track. Proud of you man.

Hey yeeeeaaah. I should sell it. I could get like 600-700 easy

Thanks smoke.

Go for it!

Post her main card. Whats her effect

don't speak to my dad like that!

What's up, guys? This week was kinda boring, I guess. Not much work, mostly just watched SGDQ. It was boring as all hell save for Doom, Caveman and Bonesaw.

Haven't even played much vidya this week. Bleh.

I'm also considering writing a cute fanfic about Yang. Help me.

Post some with fat asses and big titties.

let it go Karen, it's okay.

Fuck that shit, but still, good shit getting enrolled again man. What's your major gonna be, or are you just working on gen ed right now?

I like my dual shock.

I'll give that a shot, thank you. I'm mostly hoping she's just girl mad for the night.

are you the gays?

it's a spider and everything has a genitalia

EVERYTHING

I'm no fag you mag

feeling decent actually

you are hows?

ok dad

Okay.

Long time no see, Yangfag1…or 2
…good luck with that

howdy spider, how you been?

I'm not sure if the guy who owned it before me updated or not. I think so sadly.

And I don't know exactly what kind, I know its a big one cause when I showed an autistic friend of mine he kept screaming about pixels.

I think up all kinds of cute stories in my head about Ritsu, I should write them down too!

Jesus, you're digging into the old grave of the time where Machinima (The channel) actually uploaded Machinima videos.
There's loads of good stuff out there.
Did you watch Civil Protection and CS For Kids yet?

God help me. Please.

Doesn't sound like too bad a day all things considered. I've got nothing going on on my end, it's been like that for a while now.

You should probably take it back a notch and not do what you're thinking about doing.

I'm not your clown, faggot.

No but I can spot a gay when I see one.

Now this is how you bump lock a thread. We need some gore in here as well faggot.

alot of mediocre but today is good day because I don't know yet

If anything we just have a spic problem that goes with the drug problem here. But gun ownership is pretty high, and the community is pretty tight. I think we'll be alright.

Plus my mom bakes the cops cookies every once in a while so they shouldn't fuck wit us.

Mostly indie stuff. I'm making a reel, and putting together a documentary I shot last year.

sucks about your gut. Hope it isn't an STD.

i'd read it

Well good luck man, hope it works out for you.

i guess i could dump a few of them

Yeah! I want to write some scenarios for Yang, like what you'd see in an eroge or something. Just cute shit.

Sex scenes too, of course.

Thanks, fam.

I'll make sure it's hot.

that's good i guess. Hope the rest of it goes well dude.

She has two.

The Red/White one is from an actual set, the White one is from a Commander preconstructed deck. The Red/White one is obscenely good and is fairly played. The White one might be my next Commander.

no

um what?

Kanji, the more I know you, the more your flaws show up. Stop it.

Pretty useless month honestly, last thing worth any mention was the trip and that was over a month ago.

KAREN A SHIT
A SHIT

YOUR DAUGHTER A SHIT
A SHIT

I'll ironically being preaching like the good boi I am.

sup yang Don't into fanfic it's a dark place
Ok nevermind go for it

"girl mad" I'll have to remember that one.

thanks. ANything going on with you?

Don't do that

Everyone in this thread is a clown

Seems like you're doomed to a healthy lifespan of at least another way too many years.

Then you help me.

Thank you. Allahu Akhbar

Exactly, fam. So much potential for hot h-scenes.

I guess I'm out of control.

Thats pretty cute. How does she give the cops cookies?

And thanks for the recs, I'll add them to a list.

I typically add the other k-on characters for a little flavor. Theres no guy/girl relationships in the show so its a nice twist on their story.

I love me some white token decks, fun stuff.

I'll probably sleep and if I dream it'll be a good rest of it

how're you doing?

it's good day as it is reasons inside of reasons

Do I get anything for helping?

I watched CS for Kids years ago, I don't even remember what it was now

I watched a few Civil Protection videos but I don't think I have finished them. I'll watch them, thanks user

stomach isn't feeling good

you and me both. I think she was clean though, oddly enough

go for it man!

If you're going to write it you should probably keep it to yourself. At least to keep the autism to yourself.
This is true. After all this is the leddit cancer thread that needs to be purged from Holla Forums.

I would like to think I've lived longer than I should have.

no

You're not making sense, you faggot.

Nigger I gave you enough already.

I used to watch so many of these when I was younger, good times.

Sure, what else you got on your Vita? my PSN is Astromancer2112

That run of SotN blindfolded was neat tho. Sucks that nearly 40 minutes of it was spent trying to figure out where he went wrong in the menus trying to perform an exploit

Yeah, I'm determined to move through it though.

Ah, my 'major' is a technical certificate in Pharmacy Technician. Unfortunately, I miseed the deadline for applying for that, for this semester. The courses I'm taking now however will help with that while also counting towards if I ever decide to get a bachelor's or associates related to anything medical just about. So it's sort of a fore-thought thing. I can't apply for the Pharmacy Technician courses again until November, but i'm still gonna look around for a job at Walgreen or CVS etc to kind of kick-start that.

Go to the System Settings. On the top screen in the bottom-right corner will tell you what version you're on. I think if you're on 10.1 or lower, CFW and piracy in general is much easier to do. The sweet-spot would be if you were on, say, 9.2 or something though.
I'm on 11.0 because I can't stop playing MH4U online.

Neat! What kind of film will it be?

Fug. Forgot to reply.

mgsv
gta vice city
maybe wait till dq 11

Either gamecube or dualshock , prolly gamecube tho tbh fam

RIP Colossal nigga, shouldn't have smoked so much.

well you need to remove your stomach then

that's the point you nerd

Thankfully not, I haven't done anything worth mentioning lately, but thanks for asking all the same.

Actually, I meant Major Maroon.

You're a weenie.

Remember it well, it's the best way to describe when a chick is being pissy over stupid stuff.

I've honestly never seen K-on.Would you (or anyone else) be up for trying to sell me on it?

just drops them off at the station. They turn red lights green for her when she goes biking, so. Plus it never hurts to be on good terms with cops in your town.

Well I hope you feel better

Kind of an abstract documentary about my little brother. he's autistic, so he completely ignores the camera (which is nice). We went on a vacation to visit my grandma in the hospital, and I was bored so I started shooting.

Means you're a survivor user.

You're such a fag.

if I could I would have done so hours ago Mr.Spider.

thanks

You've never given me anything.

Cool. Also I saw the episode in Cowboy Bebop where Faye and Spike were smoking together outside and I thought of that gif you always post.

Yeah, that can help too. The show's got potential for some cute pairings. And threesomes

That's surprising. Thanks.

Please

Oh yeah, I forgot about that. I only watched it like half-way through, but it seemed neat. Even better, you don't have as many audio cues as Punch-Out, so it really takes a new level of autism.

The Trauma Center run was fun too. Nigger dressed in scrubs.

Thanks I'll give it a look when I go have a snack/smoke in the middle of the thread like always.

Already played mgsv and am playing san andreas already.

WHITE STRONG YOU ARE JUST JEALOUS

Really though I mostly play red/blue combos cause its the most fun combo in legacy

I'm that fag you want to pet you crimelord

maybe just drink some milk then?

do you guys have any advice for how to deal w/ panic attacks? they've been happening more frequently lately and i don't know what to do.

at least evo is happening soon

We'll you've got the planning down, and that's the hardest part, so everything else will be ezpz for you at least. Hope you enjoy those classes mayne.

You never responded to my last post, the last thread I was here.
It's a shame I missed you on your trip. Might have been neat.

BURN THE HERETIC

Not many games because psvita has no gaems, but I've got TBOI, mortal kombat and Dino Crisis 1 & 2 of course. Nothing much else has caught my attention.

prayer

Dmx u nigga bitch i told you not to step up in my house again

I am just sitting around being tired
the usual

Local old game shop
Its hell, I am currently trying to see if I can get a new job as some sort of night worker.
at least I get a discount and first dibs on games though

The original DS library is strong as hell
Personally I would go down Ace Attorney 1-3, Hotel Dusk, Pokemon, Pokemon Mystery Dungeon,
Oh, and the Game Center CX games of course!

My buddy, the one I had an issue in regards to formats with hates White with a passion, but I think all colors are good. I'm primarily a Red player, though.

Look for breathing exercises. Panic attacks usually increase your adrenaline amd muscle tension, so simple breathing exercises should help your body relax and get you out of the "fight or flight" mental state.

Please purge me senpai

"My one regret was that I didn't smoke enough." -Colossal "King of Cancer" nigga

To watch the possible collapse of western civilization? I don't think that's much to be praised for.

Kill yourself.

shieeet you ducked like a mug when quipped on that fraudulent ass hair line? Yo sneaks even match that bandanna nigga?

The show itself is centered entirely around being comfy. The atmosphere is warm and relaxing, the plot super simple. The girls are adorable and all have really great moments. Its got some really awesome music too if thats your kind of thing.

Definitely worth a watch.

Luckily a cousin of mine is about to become a cop, thats gonna be real nice

I've given you tons of laughs and tons of cigar recs, what more do you want in life?

No idea, but evo is gonna be hype. I'm gonna catch Melee and SfV.

Take deep breaths, and focus on your breathing. Don't really try to think of anything, just clear your mind and do deep breathing exercises. That's what helps me.

no

Hey speaking of San Andreas, what was that dumb mod you added?

I WILL PET YOU TO DEATH, FUCKER!

You're masochist, aren't ya?

Yeah I loved moments like that where I got to see the source of my shitposts.

Why are you so mean to me. Continue

Are you taking medicine for it?

Im officially shipping YakuzaXWolfspider OTP.

There was this Finish guy who put an optimistic spin on the whole collapse thing. Kai Murros. His speech about it was quite interesting.

My current story has a yuri subplot which is kinda fun.

Oh SHIT, I forgot about the gccx games thanks!

And whats bad about working in a game shop? Sounds nice

I liked white a lot when I played because of some stones or something that could grant different colored immunities. I'll never remember what they are called now though.

I don't remember what the question was.

Baller.

You are a real human bean an an real hero

it was dark though, so I can't be sure.

milk is a luxury only afforded by the rich

maybe you should get something you can move around in your hand like marbles or something. I have real bad social anxiety, so I tend to drink when I probably shouldn't, or I leave pretty quickly

least i got sneaks, you wearing walmart flip flops you broke ass nigga. nobody payin you any bills like me

Hey some people are into that kind of thing.

you have to learn how to tell when you're going to have a panic attack and when it starts you have to just stop and take deep breaths just focusing on breathing for awhile till you no long feel panicked

not if I pet my self you penisman

no he's a fag

cock milk isn't though

Actual cigars.

The Ritsu one? Just a skin.

Steam is pissing me off and won't let me screenshot, I just want some cute Ritsu gangsta pics.

Yuri is the purest form of love. Except the girls are losing the opportunity of having us.

Well, thanks for the encouragement either way.

I'm killing him with petting, faggot.

You're a fish.

This happening recently has reminded me of something.
Most of this website was populated by ex-4/v/irgins and it shows.
Everyone remembers the pent up frustration from Notch again and even though they got fooled a second time, the hate burns quite as strong.
But this was not the second time.
People have stopped remembering Nyanners.
I didn't.
I'll never forget.
And I'm still livid about it.

I could use a comfy series right now so that sounds perfect. Thanks, user.

World needs less chaos, and more communism.

You're literally a faggot.

Okay, I was just joking. That shit is gay man. When did you start liking cock?

I had a dream again where someone I once knew tried to slice my throat and tell me I'm a horrible person purely for what I believe in and stand for. I told her she was a manipulative cunt who should die in fire for torturing me for almost 2 years. Then my waifu came to the rescue and I woke up.

There goes my sleep. All 2 hours of it. How goes it all?

Well if it ever does collapse maybe we can rebuild it after centuries of war and that's if we don't end up killing each other in the process.

Gay.

And I will remain giving people shit for watching competitive vidya.

Why are video downloads so big?

Circle of Protection?

We've already been through the motions m8.

AN HERO

nice hoes nigga psych

I got mutual funds nigga, diversified investments nigga.

take some melatonin man walmart open

Yeah well if you had went on that trip then I would have bought us some when we went.

WHOA NO.

I have Ritsu, I need no one else. The side girls can have their yuri shit.

She was that cutesy youtube chick right?

if so what else could you expect from 3dpd besides betrayal.

I didn't. I'm just trying to squash a pest.

douk is still based though so there's that

I don't feel like a pack of sticks

Mornin'. I wanna play video games today but family is dragging me away. Trying to mod New Vegas but there are exclamation marks everywhere. Other than that, slowly working towards figuring out characters for some monster girl writings I wanna do.

Also

I hate this.

Dream sounds like some metaphorical shit about your trip to the hospital. Probably. Anywho, it goes good. How're you doin?

also check out lucky star if you want comfy with dumbass comedy

At least it had a happy end

Mr.Spider, you're a rascal

sorry you can't sleep bud. hope you get some rest

Me neither. I recall exploiting a flaw in your philosophy regarding helping other people in 4am threads. Details aside, I won the argument and you promised me fame and fortune.

[Purging intensifies]

Sounds fun. Might be better if you just go back to sleep.

Didn't she become popular because of the "pomf" song and then went full SJW?

Sup 4am? Hospital here. Here on an incredibly long call. Been here since Friday morning.

Just do it quietly.

i dreamed of my wifu last night
and the Simpsons for some fucking reason

I cannot wait till my fucking order gets here. getting real fucking tired of using my aunts laptop as a wireless wierd router

Someone's got to do it, huh?

The job itself I have no problems with, the worst the job has to give me is a bad customer
Its mostly the lousy pay, poor hours, and my boss being the least likable human being I have ever met

Still, pick up the GCCX games, they are pretty alright
The second one never came to the west, which is lousy. I have been trying to get a copy since forever

So how are you doing

Yeah, bit off more than I expected to chew.

Enemies usually mean you're headed in the right direction.

Repetition is the secret to success.

Well, so long as you know what you're doing. Just watch out for suprise mcnuggies. They can be sneaky

That's not the type of faggot I was talking about and you know it.

Hope you like it!

Oh and if you want another comfy series try Ichigo Mashimaro. Its not quite as comfy and can a little more hyper cause of the MC, but its still really nice.

Sounds right maybe

Post monster girl characters.

Pay up next time you nigger, I'm not driving an extra 500 miles for no reason.

Please don't spill salt into the wound.
Yes.
I still hate her as much as I did Day 1.

Then eat me.

What happened to her?

Hm, I'd expect nothing less from you, Ritsunon. Such a pure love you have for your waifu.

I guess I just want to bring Yang's friends for the ride too. Except her little sister. She's too pure.

Thank you, lord. I am now climaxing.

Repetition means practice, and practice means eventual success.

It's not just the sound, it's the lights I gotta turn on because it's so dark.

I never once no how not when or then

which kinda faggots then?

Kikes btfo

This thread's turning gay.

Because video compression's pretty great if you want shit quality and I'm sure you want a bitrate.

Your waifu whoever it is, is shit.

Surrender to the cock. We all know you want it you degenerate faggot.

I suppose. Who else will try to create meaningless arguments?

If you say so.

Morning hospital, hows things? Whats the call about?

There are fan translations of those right? Didn't the english release butcher them?

And sucks about the job. I always kinda wanted to work at one of those places.

incredibly disappointed with my (You) haul today

just a few more and I might have been able to feed the kids…

I've seen a little bit, I'll have to go back and watch the whole thing. I remember a scene that parodied street fighter and that's about it.

I'll add that to the list to, thanks again!

Sorry, just was wondering if I had the right story.

How's it been doc?

Was it a boring night or a fun night?

So what happened.

have fun

Even Sakuga hates that meme now.

I'm not a cannibal.

So, they have a bedroom right? Or just make cereal if it's really crowded.

fuck off

4 da keeds

RIP DIRT MCGIRT

I'll reply to you

I'm alrighty, just chillin. Thanks for askin' hombre.

But you never tried. You're missing out!

Post little sister and yang yuri

No problem!

Is suu your waifu?

Well if you hadn't made a brexit from me I would have handed you all the yous you could have wanted, too bad.

Probably. White had a lot of "protection from" stuff back then.

That's true, and I want it to be as high-def as possible since I want to download a few terabytes of data and keep all of my music, games, and other mediums of entertainment there so I have an archive of information so future generations can know what I enjoyed.

I can't wait to watch Season 7 of GCCX at fucking 6:00 AM.

My real friend who lives over there will tell me what the haps are tomorrow. I hope he doesn't like, stop talking to me or something. My future is very uncertain and I think that's what's making my stomach hurt more than the drinks and lack of sleep/food.

you work at the hospital? do you have wheelchair races?

I don't even know what you're telling me

@10006365
no

You go ahead and succeed, sounds like too much effort to me.

no

>fall down into a pit of HUNDREDS OF KONATAS

Holy shit, it's been a while hospital. I'm afraid to ask how brutal it's been. How have you been holding up?

W-wait. That's not supposed to happen. Are you sure you aren't feeling spiritually and mentally clean now?

Sorry Karen, you're not such A SHIT. I was likewise trying to draw a (You) reaction.

I know the second one got fan translated
I dont know about how strong the official translation of the first one is. at least they kept Arino in it
and again, its not the job that I have a problem with, Its more of the guy running the place being shitty.

Exactly. You're a smart guy yang.

You pick up random hitchhikers on these /soc/ trips? Like dudes on the side of the road?

The type that Redanon likes to scream about.

It's not a meme, it's advice. Besides, that's the endpoint of all memes.

There, a few two for the price of one. Get yourself something nice.

SGDQ is over and I already miss it

well, that sucked.

I hate you.

Your an real hero.

Yes she is, I am addicted to this slime girl.

thanks so much

th-that's okay…g-god bless sir

don't worry there just let life be life and time be time

red likes to scream about lot of things though

What?

There ya go fam

C'moooooooon~

Yes. I am. By climaxing furiously.

Just something I realized while I was recovering. Well, I'm still recovering. Just gotta learn to accept your mistakes.

it's interestin and shit, that sotn one was aight but I can't stomach watch that shit. specially when they do jrpgs man. that ain't what jrpgs are about dawg. platformers I get but jrpgs man that's for the comfy mans man.

ay nigga just go purchase a retail copy of cradle 2 the grave and the soundtrack if you can.

TINY BABY LEGS

Got barely anything more to talk about so I should probably go.
I am sorry, I am just
ABSOLUTELY LIVID
for a moment.
See you next week.

What's Koumashiro mean?

Have any of you anons succeeded, at least temporarily, in regaining control before? What did you do? What was your plan? What ``didn't`` work? I'd like to know.

Nah, we didn't see any but we both agreed not to pick anyone up off the roadside.

Ohhhh the Marquis Mahogany? Right right.

Oh I see.

I missed that Trauma Center one. I'll have to watch that tomorrow. Which Trauma Center did he play?

Aight. As for some good games though, Monster Hunter Generations comes out in 5 days. MH4U has consumed nearly 800 hours of my life, however. And will probably continue to do so even after MHG comes out.

Avoid the Fire Emblem 3DS games, all of them. Super Mario 3D Land is supposed to be pretty fun from what I hear. Avoid Super Amiibo Smash DLC Bros 4. It's not worth the $40.

Yeah, I sure hope so. Thanks.

Nice trips

TBOI? And there's plenty on the Vita if you're into weebshit. GalGun Double Peace drops in a few weeks iirc. Valkyrie Drive was finally announced by PQube, who previously did Steins;Gate. PQube is also doing GalGunDP. Then you've got the Senran Kagura games, Persona 4 Golden, Gundam Breaker 3, Virtue's Last Reward, Trillion, Sorcery Saga: Curse of the Great Curry God, the SAO games, and more. I could go on, but I don't have the energy to sperg.

Yeah, I'm looking forward to that. I'm gonna miss most/if not all of it because it's all gonna happen while I'm fucking working, so I'm only gonna be able to catch the finals/championships on ESPN2 I've set the DVR already

Heh, I'll never forget Nyanners. I still have a webm saved of her pomf song that she tried to erase.

Pretty much. Her new friends told her that it was problematic so she tried to erase it and make everyone not talk about it. Of course now I can only ever associate Nyanners with POMF.

it was strange

I won't front and say that it's amazing much of the time, but I rather liked having a week of live background noise with the occasional actually entertaining run.

fucking hell that took ages to post. wew.

Later gator.

Cya next week mugi~

Hope you have a good week!

Oh they kept Arino? I know they changed the name of it to like "retro game master" or something so I figured they just dropped every reference from the show.

Yeah I quit the only job I kinda liked cause my boss was a massive dick. I hate working for guys like that.

Whats that like? I watched about half that show and can't remember much. Whats her personality like?

Absolute madman

I love having the body of an atlethe and being able to fap until my dick gets numb and bloated twice its normal size

I'm planning to buy more hard drives but I'm too lazy and don't want to spare any money from my alcohol budget to save up for it.

Prepare to get raped.

Okay fam. I'll go grab a rope.
Hah. No.

Yes and no. She was a crazy SJW I once knew who had delusions that her brother was trying to kill her so she moved away and got out of my life. The kicker was that I fell for her, heard all this crazy shit and then when she went full SJW I was just glad she was nowhere near me. Literally a lady in the red dress scenario. The metaphor probably has something to do with me beating back the crazy but the crazy of the modern day society can't be beaten back by just one person.

I've been doing fine for the most part. Starting to loosely watch what I eat and diet a bit better while slowly trying to get back on my feet again. I just hope I don't get overwhelmed again. That's when the cyclical thinking starts and I start pacing like a trapped dog.

how can you even imagine a 2d girl looking if you're in the 3d world?

ty homies

i don't really like drugs tbh. hoping to deal with this before they become necessary

esports is cancer, i don't think poverty fighters are ever gonna be eatsports thankfully

i haven't been paying much attention to sfv for a while, has xian unfucked his shit yet?

really hyped for xrd even though it'll probably just be a glorified mikado stream

You giving up means I already have.

Baka.

Good point.

What?

Good realization imo. One of the most important. Every success was a failure a few hundred times beforehand. All about the endgame.

Could be interesting though. Right spooky too. Would be great. You should do it next time and record it. Could make for a good video and protection incase hes a serial killer

Having people there to motivate you helps.

Okay, I'm going. Hopefully Mila springs to life. Night everyone.

also btw incredibly cute post i'm a BIG fan of it

Enjoy your bdsm sess.

nigga i got so many bills i own the owners of the banks nigga

(checked)
Gotta check my own, at least.

Nice dubs, sleep tight Yakuza

It's hard to find good yuri of these two. There's still futa though.

The first one. Or the remake of the first one on the Wii, Second Opinion. That was pretty impressive, considering you have to use the wiiremote to play.

No problem fam

It's all about the journey, in a sense. What you learn from it, the experiences you have. The end result is just a consequence. You're walking down a road and by the time you realize it, you no longer care about the result.

See ya, Yakuza!

I think I have that mario one, it came with a few mario and zelda games.

Guess I'll play that next time I fart around on it, thanks!

Night yakuza~

what do you what? I guess what you're trying to say is just wait it out, which you're not wrong. I just feel really awful right now, like I want to hide under my desk, as if that will help me exist a little less.

I tried once Rick, and did pretty well. Just keep a routine, and stick to it. Do better than me, don't spiral into drunken madness with whores

I don't even know. The most I know about sfv is that infiltration is fucking niggas up and daigo is slowly on the come-up.

meant to reply to

G'night

i'm ready

where that dude's balls at fam?

This has been a pretty bizzare week for me

Mormon girl asking for me to marry her in the future, old friend seems me and enjoys hanging with me, and met a Japanese girl on an ranked game, and befriend her in the process.

May pleasant mcnuggies come to you in sleep

tell me the story user

Definitely sounds like an odd time, that's for sure. You know how she's doing now?

Ain't that the truth. Shit sucks.

Good to hear you're getting things back together man, I really hope they work out for you. You know you always got us here to talk to if you ever feel like you need to.

That's stupid.. she should have stuck to her guns and been happy with what she made.

At first she is really naive, and seems to only communicate by copying the other girls. It's shown later on though that she's smarter than she lets on, and her behavior also changes based on how much water (or other stuff) she has absorbed.

For example

More water makes her busty, smarter
Toxic waste made her very smart, but godzilla like
eating poison plants made her kind of snippy
water from the ocean made her MILF like.

lewd.

Even more lewd.

HEY THAT'S MY PICTURE!
Backing up, bulk storage for my server or maybe make a RAID for that extra amount of redundancy.

it's obviously for the porn

Exactly. The success is often not even what you envisioned. But the journey and skills it fosters make up for it in the end.

it's better to burn out then to fade away

I've never been in control, other people have been in control of my life for me and that's still the case

no need to reply to me twice babe

all my points are good though

nighty night

you could do the opposite then and live massively for abit

I'd suggest concentrating on your breathing and getting some space when it strikes. Always remember that it's just a panic attack and that no one ever died from one of those. Best thing you can do is keep reassuring yourself that the episode will pass after a few minutes.

Quite the ladies man there huh?

This is going to end horribly in some way and I can't wait for the story

Damn so shes the swiss army knife of waifus ay? Sounds cute!

My man Snake. You get it. I gotta get back to reading Chinese philosophy again. It's a lot of fun, and a real eye opener.

nice going dude. You interested in the movie girl?

Ritsu no! You're supposed to believe in niggas.

Maybe next time, if there's a next time.

evo gonna be on the deuce?

any autistic near confrontations like the tomba shit?

nonymus sayin we wuz debt slaves n shit. mancipation proclomated we free tho.

yo stay away from the mormon tho bad shit man

other girl souns good tarzan was racis tho

heard xian might be switchin to that ibuki fam

He is still Arino
Arino is also in the cutscenes
A lot of the 'GCCX' specific stuff I believe is gone, because of how little the show was known in the west

and yeah, Its never nice working for dickheads. At least I got a lot of weird stories from the job, ill probably story time it after I leave the place

Nice dude
glad things are going nice for you

There we go, glad we solved it.

I don't know if one 2tb hard drive is going to be enough, so the issue is if I should get more or get one with even more memory.

I don't know.

May Mila be in your arms tomorrow morning.

it's earlier in the thread. I fucked a girl in some dude's bed, then the dude came home, and the whole thing is a giant mess

you tell me these things, and I don't know what they mean

I'm on call tonight. Usually I'd be at the house, but we're busy. I did an overnight last night and opted to crash here instead of driving the 30 minutes home. Not a bad choice since I've been on my feet pretty much all night/day/night.

Good, had a vacation last weekend. You should stop smoking, for your health.

Just delivered a 21 weeker. Came out screaming, unfortunately. It's not long for this world, I'd say. One of my colleagues made an ass of herself at check out this afternoon. Acted like a colossal bitch to everyone for no goddamn reason. She's young and definitely acts her age, very selfish and obnoxious. We've also got a terminal cancer patient who might live to deliver her kid if she's lucky.

At a Thanksgiving party we once raced the fatty scooters through our empty unit. I was a resident at the time and I distinctly recall having to answer some uncomfortable questions about how the skid marks got in the intersection and why doing donuts on fatty scooters was unprofessional even if there were no patients to see.

See above for brutality. I'm good though.

Oh I believe in him but 3dpd always brings problems, and 3 of them? Dead man walking.

Can't wait for the story.

And if even a single in joke from the show was cut I'll have to look for a fan translation. Thats the entire point of playing it

Bizzare, but good I'd say. Hope everything ends up working for the better with the ladies.

Pretty much. Besides that she's loyal, sweet, all that jazz. She can also shape shift so that's another big plus.

With all that said, this is the first time I ever posted in a 4am thread.. figured just posting Suu pics would be one way to go.

have a you day and accept nothing less

Depends on how much animu and games you want to back up for the upcoming apocalypse? 2TB is usually enough for most people for about a year if you manage it well enough and don't torrent in the highest quality and shit.

Let's not get out of hand here. You have some decent points, but most are lecherous and horrible.

Chinese philosophy is definitely interesting. Confucianism is fascinating.

You're too /soc/ to ever stop imo. Im sure there will be others.

It's ok, we'll figure it out together.

I appreciate the concern doc, but something else is gonna do me in before smoking ever does, and even if it doesn't, I'd rather the cancer get me than the alternative.

Oh did it come with Ocarina of Time 3D? If so, you can use a powersave and CFW (and eventually pirate games on) your 3DS that way as long as you're under 10.8 iirc.

Sounds like things are looking up, good on ya user.

I wholeheartedly agree, especially since it pissed off tumblr so much.

Oh damn, a Wii game, blind-folded? That I've gotta see then.

"aren't girls with dicks just boys?"

Ditto

Yeah, it starts at 9PM CST on the 17th. It's only the finals though. I checked to see if they were gonna air the qualifiers too they aren't.

Bubble's run of Fallout 4 was hit-and-miss for some people, but IMO the highlight of cringe was the middle of the Fallout 3 run when the runner announces the second anniversary of his "girlfriend"'s "transition."

I am?

LOOK AT THE PICTURE SEE THE PART OF BONE REMOVED

see

Well, thats a really good point.

Pretty sad about the cancer patient. Did she know she had cancer when she got pregnant?

Can cancer hurt a baby? Is she avoiding chemo to save it?

Glad to have you user, you seem pretty nice!

What form of Suu would you keep her in most of the time you think?

Yeah it came with that. I'll check that cfw in a min then!

21 week old baby? Isn't that really early?

When it comes to 3dpd you must always believe that the one you found / one your friend finds is an exception. It never is, but you gotta believe

Every time I see a picture of a busty animu grill, I wish Nahiri were bustier.

you wound me with these words, I'll have you know that there's nothing wrong with being lecherous

I mostly read up on taoism. I still have the Tao Te ching lying around here somewhere. Really nice edition too, comes with explanations and possible interpretations of each poem.

No, no, not blindfolded, haha. That was SotN. Though there WAS one mission he did "blind". The one where you're in the car and you need to use a flashlight or something on the patient.

Futas are more pure than dudes.

Perhaps I should get back into weebshit. To be honest, I'm just totally broke right now and out of a job.

There should be a next time. I want to participate.

Going to run for now /4am/. Reminder to seek God and enjoy life. Things are depressing if you don't seek to improve.

night. have fun at church tomorrow

I probably won't be on it if that's the case.

She's probably working at whatever computer engineering job of her dreams, soldering mobos or something. Last thing I remember saying to her was that Identity politics are meaningless when I was hospitalized the one time and she has had me blocked ever since. Needless to say I don't use social media aside from shitposting on twitter nowadays so maybe that's a good thing.

I hope things work out as well. It's been hard picking up the pieces and cleaning the trash that's still around and I never want to spiral out of control and end up in a mental ward ever again, shit sucks.

If it weren't for you guys I probably wouldn't be here right now.

Then maybe you get a better waifu? :^)

No.

I was really shocked they even bothered to bring it to the west at all. Bet it made Arino happy at least.

But 3! 3 exceptions! Impossible!

Night Reggie!

Sharing is caring

Maybe. I've been known to be wrong a lot.

There's plenty wrong. It's degenerate. You need to settle down and find a redpilled trap who likes dresses and is very conservative.

Never read up on it myself, how is it?

Who's your waifu?

thanks Mr.Spider

hmm. fuck one, marry one, kill one?
Personally I would go for the old friend, nostalgia bangs are fun. but on second thought, it's probably not wise to listen to me

…….gawd

Are they gonna do GF of everything back to back? Or just for Capcom and Nintendo shiz.

All he needs is one exception! 3 just increases his odds!

Or that

Why no? Why don't you want to hear about the eyesight television and the Frankenstein earphone radio?

It's her one flaw, if I had to be honest. I want a Senran Kagura cup size for a girl.

Have fun at God School.

The chemo could certainly hurt a fetus, not to mention any radiation therapy she got. She basically decided to die so her child will live. Very sad.

Cancer is a hell of a way to go. You get to see yourself die, minute by minute. It's really rough.

Oh, incredibly so. It almost definitely won't make it. I'm surprised it could even make noise.

Thank you, glad to be here.

That is such a tough call, but I'd have to go with busty but still on the naive/loving side. I'm a tit man, even if it's slime tits.

Honorable mention to "bucket Suu" though. portable waifu is pretty awesome.

I'm going to assume that the girl you use in your posts from K-On is your waifu. Am I right/wrong?

It's one of the most ancient philosophies/religions in China. You know the Yin Yang symbol? I believe that's where it came from. It mostly attempts to discover ways with which people can live in a more "mindful" state. It's been a while since I read up on it though so I don't remember all the details.

it's got a dick tho

only so many fox bitches in existence

;_;
How do you even tell the mother that

I don't know what I want in that department anymore

why thanks?

Its always nice hearing about GCCX stuff in the west
In the most recently translated episode they tell him that an american released GCCX DVD was a top seller in Amazons "game show" department for a second
I still have yet to watch the episode where he comes to america, I am sure that one is great

Ah well you're better off without her. She sounds petty as all Hell.

I'd imagine it's tough, but you can pull through since you've done it before.

Hey man, what're friends for?

Do black lives matter Holla Forums?

Hm, I should read up on it after my reread of GOT. I'll check around libraries for it, it's not the same in PDF form imo, books are so much more satisfying as an object in your hand.

That's an engorged clitoris mate.

Why not a cute 2d waifu?

But these are my pictures. No one should every touch them.
Her name is _*

Because my fresh brain skull is reforming. I completely forgot about that.

Mine has plenty but I don't mind.

But they all belong to me. I am the obsessive fox gril faggot here.

Holla Forums please go

We'll figure out the details later.

Thats pretty true at least.

Thats such a tough decision to make, really hope the kid makes it.

Yep absolutely madly in love with Ritsu.

Slime girls are always great, one of the only monster girls I could ever get into.

Arguably the best ship, right on up there with Tenryu.

Yeah! If you could CFW your 3DS, you'd probably love to pieces. The guys in the 3DS CFW thread are pretty helpful, they have guides and stuff posted in the OP usually.

Oh, still though. It's been a while since I played Trauma Center, but those games were fun. I never played the Wii ones, I was always afraid they'd be real fiddly.

but they have dicks still. It's not really any better. Granted, female on futa I could probably pass off. Not my thing, at least it's a non-futa girl still getting fucked by a dick, fundamentally. Futa on Futa or Futa on Male is pretty gay though.

I hear you man. If/when you ever do, I got a whole list of games to throw your way. There's also stuff like EDF2. Oh, and Trillion is only $18 on Amazon.

The finals will cover Mortal Kombat XL, UMvC3, GGXrd Revelator (which is always fun to watch), Super Smash Bros Melee, and Street Fighter V.

Not the ignorant, self-entitled, chimp-out violent thieving, raping, gang-banging ones, no

With a box of Kleenex at the ready.

Also, if anyone remembers my long blogpost (sorry) from a week or so ago: word from ER is that both gangs are being seen at a much higher frequency than usual. I think the incident in our LR may have started a gang war, which is as funny as it is sad.

It's more pure than a dude.

Oh yes, definitely. I tried reading ebooks before but it just doesn't feel the same. It loses so much of its magic. I always felt like flipping through a book's pages was part of the experience itself, like you're unveiling new parts of the world within.

I can't devote my self to something that can't fulfill my needs

where?

ti si čudovit

maybe sometimes?

I can't believe MK has any following whatsoever.

Niggas is cray tho

Incident in LR?

It's not the decision I'd make, that's for sure.

Well as you know I haven't seen the show yet, but from all the gifs and pictures I've seen over the year she's cute as hell for sure.

Do you mean at EVO or in general? I've always been a fan of the MK series, but watching it at EVO is rather dull to be quite honest.

I'm aware, it runs in the family. No one's died from smoking though, funny enough, and I come from a long line of very heavy smokers.

You should never forget that in 1965 he was beaten bloody by the CIA Gangster police. Man, fox girls really are something. I like all of them, even if some don't have fur and snouts.

Not to black people if murder rates are any indication.

smh.

Good idea, there's always tomorrow.

Yeah exactly. Feeling the texture of the page on your fingertips, the smell of the paper itself. The cathartic experience of relaxing in bed reading something. The easy on the eyes experience of the paper compared to the brightness of the monitor. E-books cant compare to the real thing, its just not the same. It's too bad theyre slowly getting replaced by E-Books. It's not gonna be the same without actual books in your hands.

No one needs to be perfect. They just need to make you happy, or at least try to.

When he visits that game shop in cali? Yeah that was fun.

If I ever get to visit Japan I'm going to see if I can find any info of him going to a gamecenter for a shoot and try to meet him. If a gaijin freaked out about meeting him at an arcade he'd probably joke about him being internationally famous and you'd probably end up on the show!

So how do I check cfw again? I don't wanna have to find it in the thread

Same honestly. I'd just try for another kid. Although maybe she thinks she might not make it anyway or the cancer will come back anyway.

you a debt slave cuz u let yourself be one, nigga. you just aint hard enough. a real nigga aint got no debts cuz he on top and if you owe someone you aint at the peak. you at the bottom where the only thing keepin you off the dirt is the cardboard you sleep on bitch nigga

Obsess this.

I just hope the "It gets better" meme is true. It has gotten a bit more easier with each consecutive blow life seems to throw at me. I've just been rushing and running without looking a ways ahead of me if you know what I mean.

You're right and it's good to know there's friends when you need them. Some of this shit I don't dare speak with the people I know.

there's no one like that in England

taking my day and accepting it. I was holding a pretty naked blonde lady sleeping in my arms this morning. that sort of makes the rest of the day seem much better. Fuck everything else. yeah.

Mr. Spider is wise, listen to him gang.

Shes the best! A real firecracker!

We've got a lot in common, like to a freaky degree sometimes.

You buy any cute suu merch? There much out there?

Competitive MK is boring as all hell. There's a reason a furry nigger wins all the tournaments.

I think there'll always be demand for actual books, for the exact reasons you mentioned. Reading a book is a lot easier on the eyes. You just need some light and a comfortable place to sit down. It's also easy to carry around with you when you're commuting and such.

Oh Jesus, yes. I think someone screen capped it, but basically there was a chick that fucked two dudes on the reg. The dudes were from different gangs, which she knew and being hood-smart figured they'd never find out about each other. She got pregnant and rolled in to deliver it with one boyfriend with her. Her other boyfriend found out she was in our unit, rolled up and caught her cuddling with the other guy. Punches were thrown, hospitals were hit, some shit was thrown. It was a bad time.

My torrent for GCCX just finished, so I'm going to watch an episode now and then probably head off to bed. Night, faggots.

I guess I should stop being so shallow, but I really like big titties.

This newest one is just really really boring to watch.

ding ding ding we gota winner

Sunday mornin truce been around long as the game itself nigga. You even know what a colored lady is nigga? Not yo moms, fa sho.

Just like a video game huh?

Always happy to help amigo.

I'm kind of surprised it still does too. It's probably mostly due to muh nostalgia. MK9 wasn't bad if you got the Ultra version that had all the DLC shit but MKX/XL looks like shit.

Nah your system version man.

Go to the 3DS System Settings, the wrench icon, and click that. Then on the top screen, in the lower-right corner, will tell you what your 3DS's OS version is. THAT is the key to CFW, whether or not you're above or below a certain version.

Once you find that out, go over here to the 3DS Homebrew thread

shit nigger I forgot I had a video embedded

Enjoy!

Cya next time~

Nighty.

oh some kinky in the linky eh? well there you go

Oh thanks! Its 9.8.0-25u

I think.

Jesus Christ that's pretty fucked up / funny

Don't forget all the work done by the secret police to maintain a communist, closed society. Fur & Snouts > Fox Grils

I'm killing myself right now.

Thank you Viper. I love you.

I like small breasts myself but I can appreciate larger ones.

You dun fucked up famaram.

Of course there is, just need to find em.

Im sure there'll always be demand, but sometimes I worry there isnt enough to keep it in regular circulation. Like postage. Theres demand but its often so little now, official postal companies are going under.

What do I win?

Good night.

4 AM official theme song

I fucked up again. I meant Fox Grils > Fur & snouts. Just end my life already.

I'm also tired of looking

It's always been this.

hospitals were hit? gang niggas some dumb niggas, just post up slang ya shit n get money this color shit for colored fools

DON'T EVER FUCKING UPDATE THAT SHIT SORITSU FOR THE LOVE OF GOD.
NEVER.

Get CFW/Homebrew on that shit STAT. It should be piss easy since you're under 10.0. Damn dude, you really lucked out.

It does get better.. as someone who's been bellow the bottom of the barrel, trust me in that it does get better, user.

After I first watched the series I looked, but didn't find any. I haven't looked since though, so I should probably check again. I honestly wouldn't mind a Suu plush.. because I'm that gay.

That's exactly why I don't watch competitive MK anymore. SonicFox wins every fucking time, it's dull as hell.

Again I'm going to blame SonicFox on making it dull. When it's a bunch of randoms online, I can watch for a couple hours at least.

Lyrical genious

I mean, did you read earlier in this thread?

I actually had no idea about that. It's kinda sad to see. People just send emails today, so that explains it, I guess. To be honest, writing letters is never something I've actually done.

Fuck that, I had to talk to lawyers and shit afterwards. I got punched in the face! It sucked!

you steppin up to me but i aint runnin yo ass off so far this mornin nigga, but you keep runnin them lips and i might

SNES gamepad

Game Sir is treating me pretty well tho

I may or may not have

Kinda an overreaction. Just make me some waffles or something.

There's always later. Nothing wrong with a rest.

It's amazing people forget about Light Up The Night.

>Fur & Snouts > Fox Grils
Das rite.

Oh.

Also am I really the only one that hears "I'm gonna make him come tonight… over to my house"

Time for me to go, catch you guys around later. Everybody take care of yourselves.

night man

Pretty much. Hell, even Skullgirls is more exciting even though he dominates that game. There's actual competition. Maybe of Perfect L13gend was more active, we'd see something interesting.

I'd like an eternal rest

night

Oh that sucks. Still kind of funny

Adios amigo. Sleep tight

See ya, take care.

I'm gonna head off as well, fags. I'll see you all later.

(checked)
Will do! And yeah I was really afraid the idiot I got it from updated it constantly, he seems like the type to

Pretty sure I've seen at least one figure of her before so.

And yeah theres a Ritsu plush I'd really like to get. Although If I were going to cuddle it I'd need to get 2 because autism.

One for cuddling, one for collecting.

I ain't yo bitch.

It must be the same world wide mad deadly communist gangster computer god that controls you that has bee fucking with me tonight.

I heard on end/v/ that you could downgrade from anything now?

I wouldn't blame sonic fox for it, I mean I can watch anybody playing it and it just sort of snoozy. It's easy to blame the nigga tho, he got that baby stache and looks like a furry protag right after a time skip or some whack ass shit

idk I haven't actually listened to it in a hot minute.

back da fuq up niqqa 4u catch this jux move fool

knuckle up and tell me how you feel mang. leanin on that sizzurp you gon catch these hands

night

Exactly!

I think Hold Back the Night should at some point be a thread theme it has the same power Light up the Night does memetically

Later yang~

Cya next time you drop by

Yeah its a shame long term as mail delivery supplies jobs and is a valuable service, but our changing times are eeking these people out and we wont have the service later when we might need it.

Silver lining I spose, is with how rare it is sending a letter to someone to voice a complaint has a bigger impact, as most shit is done electronically nowadays.

Later Smoking man.

A popular answer around these parts.

Nite yang, hope ya have a good one.

I can change that.

night

Sleep tight yangnon!

Lucky for you he didn't.
Let me know how that CFWing goes!

Nope. Downgrading from 11.0 is totally borked. You MUST be under 11 to even have a chance at using the Homebrew Launcher and downgrading further.

Thats a fucking cute konata

All to install world-wide living death frankenstein slavery. What an incredibly cruel plan.

Nah. Don't dilute the theme song.

I don't mean to die you nubbers

Hey

At least summin that gonna get yo boi sum clix

I'll have to try and find it. I've collected Final Fantasy figurines in the past, still do I guess just haven't bought one forever. I always open them though, because from my point of view they're for me, to keep me happy.

Don't care about mint or re-selling them later. Not sure if that's your motive for buying two, but for me I'm cool with just one.

to be more exact my blame on SF is him making EVO boring. Why watch when I know who's going to win? the overall game I enjoy though or even watching randoms play, but that's just me.

Light up the night but this would be good too

don't you talk to me like that

Will do!

So this will let me pirate games right? Do I gotta buy a memory card or something? I barely know how to turn these things on honestly

Ohio

Hows up user?

aight,aight I filet son. The only fun I had from mkx was watchin him body that otha nigga then bodyin the nigga again when he tried to john out.

I could show you how to turn these things on user.

u raise dat shit up at me and u gonna see some hops nigga. they be the last thing u see too. i beat yo ass on or off the drank dont matter nigga

Gonna head out.

night senpai. Hopefully the next time we talk I'll have a car and will have taken that arara somewhere

How about no?

I wonder what the end goal of all of this? To build an endless stairway to the stars? I forgot how good this is for battlebarding.

Get out. This is fox gril turf.

If you're gonna listen to black music, at least listen to half decent shit.

Yeah I don't care about resell value cause marriage is for life but at the same time if I'm cuddling and sleeping with a plush all the time its going to get messed up in some way. Stains, drool, rips etc

Night ae86~

Good luck on everything!

All right guys, I'm heading off to bed

Sleep tight everybody, I hope you all have a good day, and I'll catch you guys on the flipside~

Yeah, before you even start to CFW anything, you'll want to get your hands on a 64GB SD card to put the games on, since a 3DS game can be usually 1.5GB~3GB per game, just depending I think. I know Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D is about 1.5GB… I don't think the 3DS will recognize anything beyond 64GB, from what I hear.

If I wasn't going to bed, I'd smug so hard at you for mixing the two up.

fuq u say to me you whack ass corny ass ho? unsigned ass, quantity over quality fake ass emcee?

I put that shit on my family nigga, on my family nigga, when I see you you gon be inna ICU.

I'm take it back but you in the NICU Nigga, so far back you gonna be dat premy dat other user birfed today nigga. then be swayze nigga out this bitch.

I don't fuk w/ haitian niggas

I don't respect dicksuckers

Does that make any sense
Well I've been gone for 2 days and we're at 10 gorrilian now

>I forgot how good this is for battlebarding.
It's great. The tone of voice in the video is incredibly intense. I think those two in the picture are wolf girls, but it's still cute.

Oh well, hopefully I can get one then.

Night yoza~

Thanks for all the help!

Goodnight

Haiti's ex pressident used to be an erotic dancer with the screen name of Sweet Mickey

Well that's the only kind of eternal rest though?

You need to be more assertive. There should have been no (?) there. It's like you're asking my permission. Gotta draw that line in the sand.

To each their own I spose.

Why is kemono so fucking weird looking?

brb killing myself. This is why I should never mix up these folders. Have a cat gril to compensate.

They're still qt as fug.

what has that got to do with me though?

nope

Nite yoza

I will confess that MK9 was more fun to watch regardless of the enjoyment I've gotten out of X.

Ah see I wasn't thinking about cuddles and snuggles, I'd probably put it on my shelf with my FF figures and other stuff.

Don't get me wrong, slime girls are my jam. However I would accidently many a cat girls.

I'm bummed the 10mil get wasn't during thread hours, that would have been really fun.

say user

any word on getting a network adapter?

What's the other kind then?

alright, I'm going to sleep, goodnight everyone. just remember holding the gently sleeping naked honeys and everything will turn out okay

At least Huey got the other big one, that was pretty cool.

immortal rest

night

So can I vent here? My AC window unit just got fucking busted. It makes a humming sound but won't turn on. I live in hot as fuck South America and a new AC is worth 1 year of salaries here now due to inflation and price speculation.

So now I have to finish my thesis in fucking heat or not pay for food until I can get a new AC. Fuck everything man, life sucks here.

All of this just after we recovered from daily 3 hour long blackouts and when I have a project due in 2 weeks.

At least I still have vidya.

Slime grils can be qt but I prefer my foxes.

It was more of a rhetorical question.

I'd rather just get a daki instead, but its hard to find a good Ritsu daki sadly.

Speaking of I did a search for that suu fig, couldn't find it but I barely looked, but I did find a crap load of dakis if thats your thing.

For the ps2? I'm completely broke atm. Modding either the ps2 or 3ds is going to be a little while until I can get some funds.

Night user~

Good point, you might be a fag but you're so disgusting not even a standard-less faggot wants you

Its probably my fault
I've probably done 7000 posts maybe Probably not

ah well, if you can't afford it you can't afford it

fuck yo record label i own dat shit nigga. id own dat family too but niggas got a wife dat look like a jungle beast. nigga would bring in more bills puttin dat bitch in a circus then you do with yo weak ass rap

Huey got all the 9s? Or something else?

Damn that really fucking blows user, hope you can hang in there. If a window AC costs that much, how much does like a fan you stick on your desk cost?

Well Spic do what I do and have a wet facewasher or a fan

that's where you're wrong

Thats death. You're talking about death.

Better to make it a declarative statement. Like the spartans and "if".

All the 9s IIRC or another really big one. He did pretty good.

Makes me wonder how many shitposts I've made in 4am as Ritsu.

Yeah spent the last of my NEETbux a little while ago. Just been coasting for the last couple of weeks and avoiding working as long as possible.

immortals can't die you nubblers

That is fucking rough, user. I wish you all the best with that shitty hand you've been dealt. It's true, vidya is always there for you. What you been playing lately?

Never been into foxes, but I can see why some are. They are for sure qt as fuck.

I've seen on daki, never owned one though. I feel like if I got one though that would only be more fuel for the fire when it comes to the waifu war between me and my woman.

I don't think any man wants you

how much do you get in NEET bux user?

I would've gotten the GET if it wasn't for my browser crashing.

I'm going to pin it on the mad deadly communist gangster computer god controlling me.

Fox grils are the best.

nigga
u
corny

Thanks.

Awoos are cute. I bet they wag their tails often.

Depends on the artist. The pic I posted doesn't look all that weird. It's just your usual face you see in hentai but furry.

Daily Reminder:

Acetaldehyde, acrylamide, acrylonitril, abortion, agent orange, alar, alcohol, air pollution, aldrin, alfatoxin, arsenic, arsine, asbestos, asphalt fumes, atrazine, AZT, baby food, barbequed meat, benzene, benzidine, benzopyrene, beryllium, beta-carotene, betel nuts, birth control pills, bottled water, bracken, bread, breasts, brooms, bus stations, calcium channel blockers, cadmium, candles, captan, carbon black, carbon tetrachloride, careers for women, casual sex, car fumes, celery, charred foods, cooked foods, chewing gum, Chinese food, Chinese herbal supplements, chips, chloramphenicol, chlordane, chlorinated camphene, chlorinated water, chlorodiphenyl, chloroform, cholesterol, low cholesterol, chromium, coal tar, coffee, coke ovens, crackers, creosote, cyclamates, dairy products, deodorants, depleted uranium, depression, dichloryacetylene, DDT, dieldrin, diesel exhaust, diet soda, dimethyl sulphate, dinitrotouluene, dioxin, dioxane, epichlorhydrin, ethyle acrilate, ethylene, ethilene dibromide, ethnic beliefs, ethylene dichloride, Ex-Lax, fat, furries, futanari, fluoridation, flying, formaldehyde, free radicals, french fries, fruit, gasoline, genes, gingerbread, global warming, gluteraldehyde, granite, grilled meat, Gulf war, hair dyes, hamburgers, heliobacter pylori, hepatitis B virus, hexachlorbutadiene, hexachlorethane, high bone mass, hot tea, HPMA, HRT, hydrazine, hydrogen peroxide, incense, infertility, ironical memes, jewellery, Kepone, kissing, lack of exercise, laxatives, lead, left handedness, Lindane, Listerine, low fibre diet, magnetic fields, malonaldehyde, mammograms, manganese, marijuana, methyl bromide, methylene chloride, menopause, microwave ovens, milk hormones, mixed spices, mobile phones, MTBE, nickel, night lighting, night shifts, nitrates, not breast feeding, not having a twin, nuclear power plants, Nutrasweet, obesity, oestrogen, olestra, olive oil, orange juice, oxygenated gasoline, oyster sauce, ozone, ozone depletion, passive smoking, PCBs, peanuts, pesticides, pet birds, plastic IV bags, polio vaccine, potato crisps (chips), power lines, proteins, Prozac, PVC, radio masts, radon, railway sleepers, red meat, Roundup, saccharin, salt, sausage, selenium, semiconductor plants, shellfish, sick buildings, soy sauce, stress, strontium, styrene, sulphuric acid, sun beds, sunlight, sunscreen, talc, tetrachloroethylene, testosterone, tight bras, toast, toasters, tobacco, tooth fillings, toothpaste (with fluoride or bleach), train stations, trichloroethylene, under-arm shaving, unvented stoves, uranium, UV radiation, Vatican radio masts, vegetables, vinyl bromide, vinyl chloride, vinyl fluoride, vinyl toys, vitamins, vitreous fibres, wallpaper, weedkiller (2-4 D), welding fumes, well water, weight gain, winter, wood dust, work, x-rays, 4chan, Holla Forums.

that's your problem then, you don't think

You probably average 50 posts a 4am during the last 3 months
Seeing as you've been more active then then say in Hueys time I'd have to say if we factor in for RItsu growth as I've noticed you take up 4 am in an exceeding fashion that you've probably done 4000 Ritsu posts at least

Thats not what immortal rest means and you know it, you croissant. You're smarter than that.

Theyre just adding ears and sometimes a tail onto thin chicks. That's it. Course theyre cute when the only difference is two small things.

Steve Jobs?

That bothers me less, but probably because i've played so much elder scrolls games im used to neo-races.

Why user?

Daily Reminder:

Acetaldehyde, acrylamide, acrylonitril, abortion, agent orange, alar, alcohol, air pollution, aldrin, alfatoxin, arsenic, arsine, asbestos, asphalt fumes, atrazine, AZT, baby food, barbequed meat, benzene, benzidine, benzopyrene, beryllium, beta-carotene, betel nuts, birth control pills, bottled water, bracken, bread, breasts, brooms, bus stations, calcium channel blockers, cadmium, candles, captan, carbon black, carbon tetrachloride, careers for women, casual sex, car fumes, celery, charred foods, cooked foods, chewing gum, Chinese food, Chinese herbal supplements, chips, chloramphenicol, chlordane, chlorinated camphene, chlorinated water, chlorodiphenyl, chloroform, cholesterol, low cholesterol, chromium, coal tar, coffee, coke ovens, crackers, creosote, cyclamates, dairy products, deodorants, depleted uranium, depression, dichloryacetylene, DDT, dieldrin, diesel exhaust, diet soda, dimethyl sulphate, dinitrotouluene, dioxin, dioxane, epichlorhydrin, ethyle acrilate, ethylene, ethilene dibromide, ethnic beliefs, ethylene dichloride, Ex-Lax, fat, furries, futanari, fluoridation, flying, formaldehyde, free radicals, french fries, fruit, gasoline, genes, gingerbread, global warming, gluteraldehyde, granite, grilled meat, Gulf war, hair dyes, hamburgers, heliobacter pylori, hepatitis B virus, hexachlorbutadiene, hexachlorethane, high bone mass, hot tea, HPMA, HRT, hydrazine, hydrogen peroxide, incense, infertility, ironical memes, jewellery, Kepone, kissing, lack of exercise, laxatives, lead, left handedness, Lindane, Listerine, low fibre diet, magnetic fields, malonaldehyde, mammograms, manganese, marijuana, methyl bromide, methylene chloride, menopause, microwave ovens, milk hormones, mixed spices, mobile phones, MTBE, nickel, night lighting, night shifts, nitrates, not breast feeding, not having a twin, nuclear power plants, Nutrasweet, obesity, oestrogen, olestra, olive oil, orange juice, oxygenated gasoline, oyster sauce, ozone, ozone depletion, passive smoking, PCBs, peanuts, pesticides, pet birds, plastic IV bags, polio vaccine, potato crisps (chips), power lines, proteins, Prozac, PVC, radio masts, radon, railway sleepers, Ritsu, red meat, Roundup, saccharin, salt, sausage, selenium, semiconductor plants, shellfish, sick buildings, soy sauce, stress, strontium, styrene, sulphuric acid, sun beds, sunlight, sunscreen, talc, tetrachloroethylene, testosterone, tight bras, toast, toasters, tobacco, tooth fillings, toothpaste (with fluoride or bleach), train stations, trichloroethylene, under-arm shaving, unvented stoves, uranium, UV radiation, Vatican radio masts, vegetables, vinyl bromide, vinyl chloride, vinyl fluoride, vinyl toys, vitamins, vitreous fibres, wallpaper, weedkiller (2-4 D), welding fumes, well water, weight gain, winter, wood dust, work, x-rays, 4chan, Holla Forums.

Victory Gundam in 5 minutes.

subtle kek

How do you nigger talk so well

I want some chocolate croissants, gimme

…..Is she wearing a fucking cat collar on her forehead?

WHAT

Explain!

I don't get legit ones from the government. I just work shitty jobs, put all the money away and just live off it for as long as possible. I can live off 2k a year really easy.

Why 3 months?

No. You havent earned them yet.

You should watch Victory.

I only remember you full swing for the last 3 months
Maybe its 5 now that I think about it
I don't remember you here in say December

I'll get my own then

I've been in every thread since early January besides 3. Posted on and off last year a bit but didn't come here in full force until then.

Disagree on the best, good user. However, to each their own.

Not gonna deny that..

Do I have to? I feel like I'm being a bragging asshole for some reason. If you're curious I will explain though.

Yeah go ahead. How does one balance a waifu and 3dpd?

racis ass honky

it's callt english nigga same as you dawg.

u ever think 4 wun second nigga DMX came to bantz it up with some 4am niggaz nigga?

how bout you jus back da fuck up fo' I punch you in yo chest make ur shouldas touch

DMX OUT

RIP TO PAC NIGGA RIP TO BIG

Im not sure im drunk enough for the horny housemom meets space autistism scenarios.

Or go earn it. Go do 200 pushups and come back and you can have half of one.

The important part is he tried.

2Pacs still alive man.

no u do thems

That makes sense
So other than Yakuza user, who's even posted full force in John Oliver's Current Year

Late as fuckity. How you guys doing tonight? Seem to be pretty chatty in here.

Isn't 2pac in Serbia

Reminds me of this

Cant. Already trained 3 hours today and tired. Would be irresponsible considering the past few weeks to keep pushing myself. You do em.

Tired, exhausted and sobering up. But im in a happy medium so thats nice.

Don't remember where he's supposed to be, but it's apparently not in the ground, if the conspiracy theory is true.

I'm alright. Plan on packing my computer up for a few weeks to get my shit together and find a job, rather than waste all day on the internet. B-but I wanna see you fags first.

I don't know why I'm still awake, I'm exhausted.
Is this what it feels like to lose control?

I've thought about that some lately. Most of the old guys are coming less and less. And a lot of the newer avatarfags come and go a lot.

You missed the fun fast weekend threads. How was your day plank?

no

I'm afraid it is. Sorry, user.

hello plank, i'm a bit sleepy

user do you live off your parents for food expenses?

I know the feeling. I should be in bed, but im not. And I got a feeling theres an energy drink in my future.

Anyone new commit suicide while I was gone?

Just do it nigger.

do ur self you selfer

Well we've known each other for about 6 years, going on seven. She was 20 when I met her, I was 28, and I met her through a mutual friend.

We became fast friends, and I kind of crushed on her, but back then she was kind of shallow so I was like "fuck it." besides I was seeing someone else at the time anyway.

Over the years we'd hang out, she'd always ask me about video games, anime, comics, all that kind of stuff.

The last two years we were ghost dating, as we both call it. We were seeing other people, but spent more time together. seeing movies, watching anime, going out to dinner.

Been together officially for two months on the 16th of this month. We often argue about Monster Musume (she likes Papi. I mean the bird? really?)

Then there are nights were she is working, so I'm here at my place, collecting/posting Suu pics and chatting up with you anons.

We both have a strong desire to give each other "alone time".. so I guess that's what balances it out?

Good to hear.

I can't imagine ever doing that. I love fucking around on the internet.

Yeah I'm trying to regain control but I haven't had it in a long time really. I don't think I ever properly had it to be quite honest.

They are fun I suppose but it's always a bit hard to get a word in when the thread moves fast.

Mio's avatarfag maybe.

Yeah but my parents are food hoarders so somebody has to eat all the expired canned food and shit.

Perhaps you should pack it before you get second wind. Sometimes I feel sleepy then I wake the fuck up for no reason.

Whatever. I don't need to do anything until Monday. I just need to go to bed at a reasonable hour then
I can totally do that, r-right?

I'm just going to finish my drink, let it settle, and then try to sleep. I stayed up all night last night and a midday nap has me all fricked up

Exercise makes people feel better. You'll feel better after exercise. Sore too, but thats a good feeling too.

Who's Mio?

I've never felt better after a work out

That actually sounds pretty comfy, glad you are happy!

Are you really 34?

Takes a little practice but you can still talk just as much in fast ones. I still post 1/10th of the thread whether its slow or fast.

Another one of the k-on avatarfags, he was pretty depressed last time he posted then disappeared.

I can't imagine it's a satisfying life user

I feel the non stop compulsion to do something and always be busy and produce

Perhaps your right
I'll be off then

Prolly not. It's much easier to fuck up a schedule than to fix it. Today and tomorrow is prolly gonna suck for you. I suggest investing in coffee monday or energy drinks. Youre gonna need em buddy. Bright side though is its just one day then its all normal again. Nothing lasts forever

Then you've been doing your workouts wrong. The endorphins should be hitting you in the happy place.

Well that's not good. I hope he's alright.

they never did

We've had one bump already, but besides that it has been very comfy, thank you. Well I'm 33, I will be 34 this year though.. how pathetic is that?

Good idea, have a good night.

You've been doing it wrong then. Go look up Mark Rippetoes Starting Strength and try that out. Should help you to improve muscularly.

Ehhh I get to sit around enjoying the things I like all day.

Being a productive member of our fucked up society is a crap shoot anyway. Your tax dollars go to taking car of Jamal's 8 kids and most profits you bring into a company go right into Shekelberg's pocket.

If you have your own business I can understand though.

Hoping he just quit avatarfagging.

Not pathetic at all. My best bud is 30 and he is a super weeb who spends all day cuddling his daki. Least guys like us live life as we see fit.

I'm going to molest the day, night

nu

Im gonna head out too. Later everyone. Been fun as always.

Yeah, hopefully. I'd hate to think he just gave up.

Nite spider-bro

I might actually look this up, been needing to get back into a routine. thank you.

That's the way I try to look at it. I never stopped being who I am, or dropped what I enjoyed doing and now I'm dating a pretty cool chick with Double H Cup ….ok now I'm bragging.

(checked)
Cya next time~

I dated a girls with knockers that big once. That shit is hentai tier crazy.

user you could be making a video game or music or something and distributing it online

You lucky shit. I would be so happy to sleep on knockers that big. I'm guessing they sagged though?

Have a good night.

Right? I've been enjoying them, even if they are pierced.. not big on the whole pierced nips thing.

I'm gonna bounce probably, was fun guys~

Depression makes it hard to stay focused on that long enough to get things done.

Yeah a bit. They look best in bras, loose shirts or when the girl is on her back.

Piercings aren't too bad. I've always liked em

Hope to see you in more threads suu!

Breasts that big can't help but sag, they still look pretty damn good in most cases though for sure.

Have a good night, was fun. If 4am threads are normally like this I'll probably join in whenever I'm home. I had a good time tonight! was nice meeting you as well!

I think I'll follow you out. Goodnight and goodnight thread.

Guess its my turn to head out if everyone else is

Sleep tight faggot

Well thats good to hear user, you have a good night

how do you expect to escape depression fuhrur-sama?

night man

Yeah they are always pretty comfy, theres a reason I come to them every night.

Cya~

Night!

Cya arino~

Night too!

Actually, I got it to run. I figured the capacitor was the culprit. Guess that engineering degree is good for something.

Ceiling fan does jackshit in this 40+ degrees celcius.

Thank you. I'll be moving to Murrica next year, legally too through my fiancé so it's not all bad. Money is an issue, the gc interview is over 1k$ but fuck, I'll make it somehow.

Martian Gothic and ps2 horror games keep me sane for now.

is she fat and white?

ah well, ded thread, have a good night

White as a sheet man. Used to be fat but went full on /fit/.

Can't complain, she's sweet as fuck and pays for her own dinner.

you lucky "white" bastard