YandereDev is a faggot

Remember this Holla Forums, make it your fuel.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/yandere_simulator/comments/4oymz7/community_feedback_wanted_new_inventory_system/
reddit.com/r/yandere_simulator/comments/4pjms6/further_thoughts_on_the_new_inventory_proposal/
archive.is/Va2sq
dictionary.com/browse/anyway
pastebin.com/mcAGt3w9
youtube.com/watch?v=EwR_Vu6FSYYbasically
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

That was predictable.

YFW you called it a long time ago

Reminder to torrent and seed his shit indefinitely if he ever makes it paid.

Who cares

sage

Saw it coming since day 1.

I've not been paying much attention to this.

Is what he said warranted? Or is he really just a gigantic pussy who can't take criticism?

that fucking inventory system was like fanservice perfection
why didnt you just allow her to wear spats you stupid motherfucker
why why why
i hope somebody on dlsite takes that idea and runs with it because holy fuck

He fucked with the panties and had an interview with kotaku.

He's right though.

He'll fit right in with the SJW clique.

Take a look at plebbit's reaction to it. That should give you the answer.

reddit.com/r/yandere_simulator/comments/4oymz7/community_feedback_wanted_new_inventory_system/

Then compare it to their reaction once two skirts was introduced.

reddit.com/r/yandere_simulator/comments/4pjms6/further_thoughts_on_the_new_inventory_proposal/

And that doesn't strike you as something wrong with you rather than him ?

yes and no. There was a bunch of people that were dedicated to shitting up the yanderesim threads whenever he turned up, but that's just any chan, there ALWAYS going to be people that disagree, whether legit or just for the "lulz".

I think it's sad that he pretty much proved everyone who said he was a giant sperg right though, he really dug his own grave by not being able to prioritize shit, like being so autistic as having to read every email he got.

Stay in your 4am pit.

posting to check the get

Not everyone is a useless piece of shit like you. Bet you're that same sad shit from the 4AM threads.

How in the fuck this person want to get recognized by gamedev industry?

Ritsu eat shit

Jesus christ Holla Forums. I may not be that interested in this game but you guys really need to stop blowing things out of proportion.

also pay close attention to that banned games list on twitch now that hes publicly denounced 8ch.

shit taste

It's actually the other way around. Holla Forums has always been shit and will always be shit. If you don't have a thick enough skin you won't survive, and he hasn't. He took ideas and advice from Holla Forums, used it to gain popularity then found a new crowd of people and decided they're better and has now ditched Holla Forums. I've seen the criticisms Holla Forums levels towards him and they're all fair. His coding does need work. And he changed his game to appeal to a wider audience based off a popularity poll. Of course Holla Forums is going to hate him, he compromised his vision!

And this is why was 100% right. It's not the subject matter of his game, but its his lack of skill and quality and his shitty pushover personality and inability to recover from criticism that will make it so he'll never get employed.

He had an interview with FUCKING KOTAKU
That's in no way excusable

Hello Notch.

mugi loves niggers

Will these people ever learn? Imageboards have been rough territory five years ago, they have been like that ten years ago.

I don't understand why he was even here in the first place, after reading that whiny fucking post.

There's a clear difference between
and
One of these will probably be very welcomed.
The other is clearly just looking for ideas to rip from the community.

I never really got the vibe that Yandev liked being here. He just came here like he said, to get feedback and add features we requested, because __reason__.

A lot of anons are overreacting or just shitposting. The panty system wasn't a big deal.

What is a big deal is how Yandev responded to this situation.
Pretty much shows that it was never about making a game for Holla Forums. He just wanted the attention, and reddit gives him more now.

every k-on gets fucked by niggers in doujinshi, user

There's three such shit heaps, gamer gate threads, 4AM threads and waif threads.

The later two are containment.

Do you think he'll follow the same pattern of releasing an early, incomplete version for dosh, hire people to make the game for him and sit on it forever until he finally sells it to someone better?

What's the story on this?

we did it fam!

Both going the same route. It's a no brainier to why we have two threads full of bitter but justified reactions.

there are no heroes in this world

jesus fuck, reading logs is 101 of debugging
but seeing his production code no wonder he was able to crash such managed engine like unity with c#

Oh I missread. I thought the same shit happened to notch. I recently became an insomniac so it's probably fucking with me

He'll fit right in.

Jesus, what the hell happened? How did it all reach this point?

I thought he was ok, I never saw any major shitstorm that got me pissed. I go for a while and then bam this shit pops up.

Like, not wanting to specifically cater to Holla Forums is fine. I'm just sad that he got so pissed at the usual group of people that shitpost at him. An honest decision based on supply and demand is fine, but I wish things didn't have to end like this.

NO ONE MENTIONS THE FACT THAT YANDERE DEV PULLS INSPIRATION FROM "STEALTH" GAMES, ESPECIALLY MODERN STEALTH GAMES AND IMPLORES EVERYONE THAT HIS GAME TO BE PLAYED FOR STEALTH
>"I'M NOT DOING ANYTHING WRONG!!!!! PUSHING MEMES< UHURDUR EVEN THOUGH I PUT MY FRONT FOOT FOWARD, I CAN STILL PULL IT BACK URGHGGHGH!!!"

it fucking dropped dead on april 2014, REMEMBER THAT. NOT JUNE 2016.
A P R I L 2 0 1 4
TO
L A T E F U C K I N G 2 0 1 7

That's the second time Holla Forums has unwittingly played into the hands of a dev that cast them aside once they got the good ideas from anons for the reddit/youtube/tumblr audience.

I wonder who'll get rich and famous off of Holla Forums next?

Did he publish his code somewhere? People extracted it from the game client? I'd like to see how he writes.

Eh

So what else we got?

Yanderecunt couldn't handle the bants. I never cared for him or his game, still don't. I'm just not surprised he wants praise and hugs, I would too if my game was about yandere's.

Kinda sad, maybe if he made a game worth while, or if he didn't waste 2 years of his life on a meme game. What do I know, he's getting the love his parents didn't give him, I hope he's happier.

archive.is/Va2sq

Good riddance. Who's next?

I'm going to throw my hat into the ring when I get the game I'm working on into a playable demo.

Oh boy

will there be memes user?

Does anyone have any examples of his bad code? I'm kind of interested.

Good luck

Don't give him any ideas, user. Let the faggot figure it out for himself, lest you burn yourselves for a third time.

Seriously? People ignoring a democratic vote that they set up when it doesn't go their way is a sure sign of being a total shitbag.
I'm glad I hate yandere anyways; otherwise I might be bothered by this turn of events.

ALL ABOARD THE RAGE BUS

It's pretty sad. So far every dev who comes here eventually leaves for reddit, and on such bad terms as well.

I can't blame a guy for wanting to appeal to a larger audience that'll appreciate him and give him more shekels. Despite YandereDev's past, I still had hope that we could all get along without any major issues. Even if he also wanted to appeal to reddit or whatever, he still could have gotten ideas from Holla Forums. It's not like the whole panty thing was caused by normalfags, only 11% wanted it.

Maybe all the worst shitposters that pissed him off were goons? Maybe some of us do get too pissy? I'm justsad that a game that could have been so fun, has transformed into a youtube let's player meme game.

He still hasn't made a single real assassination mission involving a rival has he? Such is life.

A literal paragraph of nothing but if then else.
Like, there are a dozen of them in a row.

I find it hilarious how later he removed pantsu after pic related

remember user never try to shill your game on Holla Forums ,come straight out and say you want feedback, or everytime your game is posted here it will be a dubs thread.

good luck and i hope you make it !

The story I came up with inadvertently created an explanation for meme magic. So there's that.

Quads confirm.

IF you were developing a game would any of you ever interact with an anonymous forum where mods encourage shitposting? Ofc not, thatd be retarded.

Okay… if that's the way things are. I thought he'd be stronger and develop the game his way, but if he's pandering like this, then I guess there's nothing else to say really.

Who the fuck is this "Well known programmer"?
I don't believe a single word of this shit, reads almost like fanfiction.

I wonder if he's still browsing Holla Forums as user.

It would be hillarious.

Knew it was a bad sign to begin with.
He's really showing his idol how it's done.

Thanks.

I doubt I have the deceptive skill of Todd Howard to try something like that.

Yandere please go fgt

I'd do it but I'd remain impartial and pick the shit I'd take seriously carefully.

Holla Forums isn't as bad a place to ask for opinions as most people think it is, you get good opinions that are unpolluted but you have to use your brain to decipher it.

I'd do it.
Could be a lot of fun, and I'm not so narcissistic that I'd take every hint of criticism as a personal attack.

anyone who compromises their vision to appeal to people rather than try and create what they themselves want to create are nothing but money grubbers or at best, just giant pussies. Part of being an "artist"/creator/fucking whatever is learning that the value of your work is what you put into it. If you are wanting to make the most money, be honest with yourself and just go for that, otherwise learn to not give a fuck when people inevitably disagree with what you want to do

and why do you think shitposting is happening?

Fuel for what?

The ride never ends.

some of us are still human

I wouldn't want to go anywhere else. Hell, I don't go anywhere else now.

sorry meant to reply to

So why did he redact it? The guy is banking on Patreon cash, you know what happened.

This is officially the best summer of my fucking life

A good majority of us wanted him to abandon us so our opinions of being betrayed could be validated and we could always maintain our cynicism. I don't agree with what he is doing and he shouldn't leave forever but there were a handful of us who were pushing him to do this and we shouldn't have done this. And even if he was a faggot beforehand, he was at least starting to spend his time doing something constructive that Holla Forums would have liked instead of being an annoying shitposter and now being led by whatever reddit tells him to do.

but it's the biggest shitposting board in the site so this was kind of the expected outcome

Holy shit this is beyond pathetic. It wouldn't surprise me if he starts deleting his embarrassing past now that he is a part of the clique.

wew

God damn, I feel like I opened a can of worms.

need source on this

Would do but not at an early state. I wouldn't be a faggot making a game people want anyway, that's half the problem with all this early access behavior. Same shit that makes most game mods slow to a crawl.

Except Cuck King Mark was banning people for shitting on YandereCuck.

is he talking about suge9?

Don't care, the faggot could have done whatever he wanted with his game and I wouldn't care.

The moment he game kotaku money is when I drew the line, faggot can go burn for all I care.

Atleast notch became a glorious shitposting billionaire.

Don't you know, he "apologized" so it's okay now. Just like Obongo apilogized for Nagasucky.

You guys were told long ago to stop sucking his dick because he was using you to get free advertising. You guys were told he was a jew, that he had not an ounce of honor and that he will throw you under the bus the second you'd stop being useful to him, but you still sucked his dick regardless.

Now that you tested his shit game thoroughly and gave him all the ideas he will be making money pleasing faggots and SJWs while threating you like dirt after you supported him and gave him all the ideas.

You got exactly what you deserved.

I was actually looking forward to this game. Now once it's finished, if it ever actually gets finished it will be so neutered compared to what it could have been.

This game will become a walking simulator: you walk around to find senpai, you get dialogue choices, you go home. No murder, no panties, no anything. All his "new fans" will make him strip the game into nothing.

Matchmaking
Its a pain to get into servers for some people, but when you do its great

40 games and not one of them have a squeaker or a brony in it

You posted this same shit on the other thread.

Or liru.

I doubt even he will be retarded enough to completely give up on "stealth," but then again maybe he will say that after doing the retarded backstory of that one girl he enjoyed himself so much he is going to do just that now.

I don't really care about his game, but he's right, you guys, not all of you, wore fucking assholes to him. If you don't like a thread just move on and find one that you do like, no need to come in and tell everyone how shit it is

obligatory

But goy, what about "us". What about the things "we" did.

I thought he had already sold out to reddit tbh

Every time I had seen him mentioned on any chan it was people shitting on him because it was easy to tell how incompetent a dev he is and that the game is destine to fail.

Honestly IDK why any dev would ever go here at all and not expect to be called a faggot and sellout.

If any dev wants to shill or talk about their own game here then they should just accept that they won't be pleasing everybody and be called a faggot

FUCK HOW COULD I FORGET
ALL WE NEED IS TRUMP TO BE ELECTED AND THE UNIVERSE WOULD IMPLODE FROM THE HAPPENINGS

don't be bullied by those nerds!

No, he had it just fine
Fuck off

He's absolutely right, but he's also retarded for either not knowing who Holla Forums was before pandering or getting butthurt about Holla Forums being Holla Forums.

If he wanted some of the more tolerable anons, he shouldn't have made weeaboo bait.

I'm honestly not sure.

At first I thought this whole thing was just a tragic misunderstanding. After reading the thread in more detail, one particular thing caught my eye.

Like, kotaku is shit for more than just political stuff, if he was honest at all he could have just said "I just want more coverage" or whatever.

Did he see the threads celebrating the fall of gawker and co to the Hulkster? Holla Forums in particular holds a special hatred for "game journalists" that he definitely would have known about no?

That particular shitstorm involving panties and kotaku, the 11% shit, and his inability to deal with all the negativity directed at him as a result caused him to lash out and decide to abandon Holla Forums, like notch did in the old days.

I don't hold any particular malice for the guy, he just couldn't handle the bantz.

I address your comment in the last thread with this post

Look into your heart and realize he was always a fucking crusp.

real honest question what would you do if you were in his position??

Good riddance. YandereDev is a fucking faggot and he'll fit right in on Reddit.

Skyline autist was my favorite shitposter.

Phil Fish 2.0 or Phil Fish 2.0?

How the fuck does a man who has lurked and tripfagged on imageboards for fucking YEARS not fucking realize that drawing attention to yourself in any fucking manner will garner you hate regardless of whether or not it's warrented? How do you manage to spend year after year on sites like this and not grow skin thick enough and a brain smart enough to deal with anonymous hate and shitposting? What magical fucking fantasy land do you have to live in to think that Holla Forums will stop acting like Holla Forums because you're making a fucking video game?

If I ever made a game and posted about it here, I would absolutely expect the first 20+ comments of every thread to some variation of "your game is shit, kill yourself" and I would have the fucking cognizance to realize that most of those comments are either ironic, bandwagoning faggots, or people attempting to start a discussion by posting inflammatory bullshit. That's how Holla Forums has functioned for more than a fucking decade. You'd have to be an insane narcissist to think your shitty indie dev project would change that.

Not go to reddit or patreon.
Not be a fag.

Kill myself for being such a failure.

Risk of rain guys are anons arnt they?

good riddance
never understood why people cared about this cuck and his garbage excuse of a game

fuck this kid i hope he gasses himself and his ugly fucking nose

Didn't the Risk guys stop talking to Holla Forums for similar reasons?

Wait weren't we the hand that fed him since we gave him all of his ideas?

1. I would stop being bothered with shitposts
2. I would not waste time with "emails"
3. I wouldn't make le epin anime simulator game in the first place

I pity the guy because he was "heartbroken", but the fucker should had known where he was. In fact, the thing that I could blame him for is to be another eCeleb dev who had a nice idea but started to depend too much on his audience.

If you are reading this YandereDev your mistake was being a faggot looking for validation. Do you have an idea and a vision for it? stick with it. And also ignore any trolling attempt because we are, after all, in an anonymous image board where we can behave like niggers and have fun with it.

Your first mistake was getting offended instead of laughing.

I would have told shitposters to fuck off and respond people who actually had shit to say.

wait, he payed shitaku for the interview?

That for example.

best post right here

He is an American. He can buy a shotgun and use it on himself.

It's usually a good idea to not acknowledge shitposters

No Idea but they have avgd logo dont they?

I would never be in his position because I'm not a thin-skinned whiny little bitch that would ever deal with Kotaku.

How did he type out "Holla Forums" on 4chan, I thought it was word filtered.

Somebody so unprofessional is set to fail no matter what. Surrounding yourself with a bunch of yes men who pat your ass won't lead to anything worthwhile and won't make his creation something that will last.

Because he is an autistic attention whore, you god damn retard.
Yes, exactly.

They shitposted in halfchan /vg/ up to the day their game released and for a long time after, and they even lamented being published by chucklefuck in those threads and talked all kinds of shit about them.

They are actually the posterboys of how to not be thin skinned faggots when talking with anonymous people about a game you are developing.

Meh

You people know you're insufferable faggots, hateful old men and newfags who screech memes and yucks whenever anything gains popularity

Or do I have to remind you how many of you faggots today actually have the audacity to try and pretend Katawa Shoujo is both garbage AND that it was never appreciated by Holla Forums ever?
As in, Holla Forums never liked it.

I wish the guy would have incorporated my ideas, but he should have known better than to actually try and work with Holla Forums so closely

ESPECIALLY DURING SUMMER
THE EXACT TIME THAT Holla Forums AND ALL CHAN GOES TO SHIT

Hopefully you manage to make it, Yandev.
Hopefully you manage to pull it off.
Prove everyone wrong, kid. Prove 'em wrong.

lol funny mary's pair of pliers

He sought out a literal safe space. This is literally what happened. He couldn't deal with being a fuck up and couldn't deal with having to improve himself so he figured he'd just throw in the towel and go somewhere where everyone is accepted no matter how much of a waste of air they are.

That's from here.

I would not be in that position. I'm not interested in making that kind of otaku bait games – not that there is anything wrong with otaku bait games, mind.

But it's true, this is the anus of the internet
It is however one of the few places were you can have a relative freedom of speech. If he wasn't an idiot he could probably dicern the the shitposters from people who actually wanted to talk constructively about the game.

I still think Yandere Sim is shit but never wanted to see it fail and never spew hate.
And i don't blame him for being tired of you, perhaps when his bubble of ego pops he may realize taking pesky insults to heart is retarded.

1. Set up an email and never read them
2. Manipulate retards with patreon for easy free cash
3. Just work on the game
4. Never fucking go to Kotaku.
5. NEVER GO TO KOTAKU

then If I started a thread I would say if anyone is going to do
etc.
I'm probably going to dismiss your opinion and ignore the shit you say. actually have an argument with points to back it up so I can have something to go off of instead of aimlessly addressing the endless amounts of shitposters who wouldn't stop.

I remember the first thread he appeared as an user, discussing his dream game with us. We spurred him on and now he goes Notch on us.

Makes me mad. Makes me almost feel like game devving myself. But I don't know if I too would be able to resist the money if my project ever got that popular.

To be honest, I wouldn't want to develop a game for Holla Forums.

On the other hand, YanDev is a pussy if he can't take the heat. He should know what kind of a place this is and that we shitpost and talk shit 24/7 (and mean almost nothing of it really).
This isn't a place you go to be coddled or to "feel good".

not all of us are shitposters or go with the majority as example i liked the new doom and fucking everyone hates the shit out of it here,

I would finish the game.

I mean, holy shit, 4 thousand dineros per month is lot of cash, why the fuck would I want to pander anyone?

Then I would trash my identity and start making another game.

No one pretends anything. The people who trash on it are the people who've always trashed on it and the people who liked it are the people who've always liked it. Stopping spouting shit out of your assmouth.

If you become a dev just don't be a faggot. And if you talk about it on Holla Forums just be aware where you are, so expect shitposting.

I should have looked closer, my Holla Forums looks a bit different.

Use a noose

Yanderedev is literally a self insert on how he takes revenge on people who shitpost about him, and senpai is the community that gives him attention while the rivals are shitposters talking shit about his game and everything he stands for.

This guy really is pathetic. The game will never come out this decade and he has a fucking patreon that gets paid thousands of dollars for extremely sub par progress of the game.

I would because imageboards are a goldmine of ideas and I have a thick enough skin to deal with it.

No pain no gain.

If it were the exact same position that he is in right now?
0. Undo the self-censorship.
1. Post a video on my YouTube channel saying "Fuck You Faggots" to all of my YouTube fans.
2. Send emails of gore to Kotaku.
3. Make cum tribute images towards the female SJWeebs that I met and was filmed with at the anime-con.
3. Add a Moonman mode to the game.
4. Race straight back to Holla Forums and beg for forgiveness.

The hard part is holding onto yourself and your vision in an industry and culture that is constantly telling you not to be you.

i think katawa shoujo is garbage and i know well /v likes garbage

Didn't know about him, not really into fighting games. Fits the description but still sounds like bullshit. Why would he be in the same chat as his friends, why would he be in a chat at all?
And even then does he speak English? Or do his friends speak Japanese? Why would he act like an asshole about a guy who just started making games?
Everything in that post seems so far fetched. Well it's not like that being true puts him in a better position.

I would make the game and stop being a drama whore for no reason. He is insecure, he needs someone to validate his opinions. Make the game you would play, listen to ideas not shitposting, and make the final call yourself. Basically what said.

It's because i'm using Helvetica

I've never once give a fuck about this game, or this dev, and this screenshot post validates that.

Based solely on that, it seems like he's looking more for cocksucking than actually developing a good game. Good riddance.

To be fair to 8/v/, its not like we were ever secret about our nature. We're not exactly a well mannered bunch. Shitposting is expected and shouldn't be taken seriously.

But ultimately, when confronted by shitposters on some issues, he got too pissed and decided to leave Holla Forums entirely and go for reddit.

People here don't really hate EVERYTHING. Like, people here still regard Hotline Miami as a nice indie game.

People here recognize that Undertale was a fun game, one that anons were looking forward to. Sure people aren't too fond of the community, but that's due to the sheer intensity and volume of it.

You have to recognize that despite the fact that we don't really emphasize our individuality, we're not one big mob who agrees on everything. Sure there's some things where people generally reach a consensus. Holla Forums says pokemon go is shit. Holla Forums says communism is shit. But you can't assume the loudest are always representative of the whole community and that everybody marches in lockstep.

Sounds baller, except for the last line which makes you sound like a gigantic faggot

how new are you?

No it isn't this is the pinnacle of internet. People here will tell you hard truth you be woman,nigger,rich,child or alien. No one gives a shit, chans are true unrefined wastelands full of crack addicts and other oddboys. People think this is sewer but what they dont understand that in this swere is gold. The gold is character. You go on chan you are normalfag. You suddenly turn into man with selfhatred because you did shit like refugges welcome then you laugh it off and finnaly get character. Reddit is the true anus of internet they dont support freespeech as you implied in your post you get banned and vanned for your own opinions yet here no one gives a single shit or someone will respond to you. normalfags dont get it because they are shit scumbags feeling from fights. They dont dare to come here because their shit would get destroyed so hard they turn pale and sick.

The kike king mark literally banned people for shitposting about his fellow chosen.

Everybody who expected anything but this outcome needs to shut up and lurk more.

Could feel this happening since around April or May.

He's complaining about people shitposting, or calling him an SJW but I don't know what he expected when he went to kotaku, of all places, or removing panties from the inventory menu thanks to an 11% minority.
This sucks, I like yandere girls.
I was really hopeful for the game and defended him heavily too, feels shit tbh

2012 kiddies do.

What about those guys that went on an autistic crusade against Mark cause he wouldn't ban threads about it?

That's not how you become successful

If i learn coding and art design i would probably "take" ideas from greentext threads

The new Doom is exactly the kind of game we would have wanted back in 200X. I like it despite it's faults.
Would have been better if it was numbered instead of the BS "reboot" same title thing they did, especially when the game is pretty much a sequel anyway.

user… Come on…

He went the Notch route because he couldn't handle the bantz? Fuck him, he's a niggerjew faggot.

I hope he realizes that he will become a soulless husk in the next year or two, going down the same path as Notch. The only difference is that he won't be a billionaire like Notch.

On one hand, I get it. You get some thread and reply to it and then it's spammed by the same people calling your game shit, you shit, your shit jew shit etc etc. You know they are most likely fucking with you but it does wear thin on folks after awhile. Then you go visit the hubox's on reddit and suddenly moderators are sticking up for you and everyone is so god damn fake and civil you just realize why bother with Holla Forums? You see cynicism and shitposting 24/7 and you honestly think that wouldn't have an effect on someone? All the liberty in the world doesn't mean shit if all you get is shit from it.

Having said all that, articles with fucking Kotaku? Removing content to appease some nonexistent sjw fuckwit? He can fuck right off with the rest of the trash. It's one thing to decide you don't want to deal with what is by it's very nature a den of assholes but working with the enemy and giving a shit about what those san fran cucks at kotaku,twitch,etc by all means enjoy being tossed under the bus the moment it suits them yancuck.

That's mistake zero when it comes to anything creative.

Dude can't even read a fucking crashlog:

They are part of the board just like the people who like undertale.

lol

is fine

is stupid, if he wants to make a game that appeals to a lot of people, even if they're normalfags, that isn't necessarily a sin

shouldn't have interviewed with em in the first place, just don't do anymore shit with SJWs at least

retarded autist shit, you don't need to be a normalfag to have social skills and not do chris-chan tier shit IRL

you're retarded and can't count, also there's already enough meme modes shoved in anyways

lol, you're a faggot, the free market giveth and the free market taketh. you're by no means hot shit

Dude has the same problem as cucknadas leader has. He speaks loud, craves attention and demands praise but essentially does nothing to deserve the right to speak loudly, does not deserve the attention or praise. Complete shit then get the rights to do all the above. And devs, there is a reason you dont show unfinished products, consumers will scrutinize them and use them to scrutinize the final product.

Judging by how Holla Forums says notch is based now and that if they were in his shoes they would sell out, that's not an entirely bad route.

To be fair to them, after a certain point in the general they all stopped talking about the actual game and just posted shitty goat porn and autistic as fuck tumblr OC.

You can only talk about a game where all the details have been found for so long before all that's left is tumblr related cancer.

You have to realize that before notch got where he is right now he had to pay Alimoney.

What? Notch's bashing SJWs 24/7 and not giving a fuck about hate.

Difference is, Notch didn't write a multi-paragraph post about how everyone's a bunch of assholes and that we should all go to hell for daring to criticize him.

He's right about hate bandwagon. Remember System Shock reboot thread? Ask people hating on the gameplay footage, if they played first SS and you would get mostly negative answers. This place is full of kiddies just posting in negative threads (which are most of the time warranted), but it's kinda pathetic. It's only in beginning that Yandere threads were ok, but children came in and started bullshit. So there you go.

heres another good question what do you think is going to happen to him and his game?

You know, I don't care if he were browsing both Holla Forums and reddit. In fact, it is something necessary to reach the more people, but also he should take with a grain of salt what people say here.

Like, go to Holla Forums to be battered and beaten but taking some ideas and enjoying some shitposting and stuff then go to Reddit to be hugged and heal for the next battle.

Maybe I'm an idiot thinking that way.

It wasn't always like that.

I fucking love you.

I never blamed Holla Forums, mind you, and for this very reason.

Holla Forums is caustic and schizophrenic because it's not hotpocketed and filled with drones to be a hivemind. It's great to waste time, learn news on games, funpost etc. but NOT the best venue to get anything more than a few cursory ideas for a work in progress.

Trying to work with Holla Forums is like trying to paint with a manic-depressive…that's armless.

Also this.

I'm telling you, it's the newfags, the 4migrants and
SUMMER
that makes things worse. Once things get cold and it's essay season it gets a lot better.

As a classic rule it's also much better around this time also, between 11:00pm to 4am (Eagle time). It's like a temporary quarantine from the filth, where we sometimes even get ROB threads for extra comfy.

Hes been called based more than him being called a cuck. And that says a lot coming from Holla Forums.

Not once.

I wouldn't see it as a problem, as our good old ally Mark let him back after so many tamper tantrums.

After the picture related cuck up, it is exactly what YandereDev should be doing. It isn't exactly like he has any dignity or success left anyways.

The only way to for YandereDev to redeem himself now would be to go all out and do all of the things (incorrectly) listed. Doesn't matter if it's autistic.

Steam early access and his five minutes of fame until everyone else moves to play undertale 2 or whatever is hot shit right now.

Something tells me that she worked out a bit too much. Women are gorgeous when fit, but they go too far and they become /fit/ if you know what I mean.

Back to reddit with your cuck.

Indeed

Not based, but much wiser now

He also kinda kissed the ass of lw too.

True right here. You come to an anonymous forum and of course there will be garbage but that doesn't mean it's all garbage. This is one of the many reasons the old and forgotten phrase "lurk moar" existed. To not make yourself look like a fool when you treat this shit like any other forum. I blame the fucking society for this shit. A few decades ago they used to teach kids at school to read and follow media critically meaning you shouldn't take everything at face value. Then the internet came into the picture and it was doubly important and it got treated that way but once smartphones started to come more common everyone just forgot about it and now we're here where no one can tell a bit of sarcasm from a dictionary entry because motherfuckers are so fucking thick and believe pretty much everything you tell them.

Notch didn't become that until he had no fear of losing a fanbase, until then he was fostering his massive ego and sicking the dogs on people who didn't deserve it.

After he just sold his shit for billions to microjew, and got out of the game. Now I don't blame him, and I appreciate that he went to bashing commie faggots.

Yeah that too. The big difference between yanderenig and Notch is that yanderenig won't make billions off of his game. Notch did.

She has flabby legs. Barely worked out.

anyway
any + way

I hated seeing this and HEARING this in Persona 4 also. Between the random pronunciation of the honorifics and "anyways" even coming out of the mouths of grown as adults I just…man…Atlus

To pull a Notch? Yes: that's the economical right choice.
He sold out an no one here is surprised.
That doesn't make him less of an huge faggot.

I think that's where he shot himself in the foot. All those free versions of the game will keep people away from buying the actual release unless it is a MAJOR update.

Click click click click. I am the very best!
Are you trying to defend fucking communism?

Oh! Nice eye! I got stuck on the thigh-to-ass connection but totally overlooked the calves and knees especially.

Guess she's just ugly then.

dictionary.com/browse/anyway

Do you really thing he's going to make the same amount of shekels that Notch did? Or even a fraction?

I doubt he'll even get a million.

And yet as you see all the bullshit he's done in the past is just gone and replaced with
HES BASED
HE HATES THE SJWS TOO
SO REDPILLED

When he was siding against gamergate and selling out his employees who did more work than him. Who is to say yanderedev can't do the exact same thing? What is different this go around?

the problem with youtube bait is everyone already had enough fun watching videos of the game and the hype will just cool down until nobody remembers the game anymore

Well, he might find a fanbase like FNAF.

…or maybe not because is not a game about furries.

EvaXephon sounds really familiar.
I heard this name before somewhere…

Thanks, but I don't see how this is–

oh
I hate the 1560's

But he sucks at coding and he can't churn out yearly sequels and spinoffs like Scott does, because unlike Yandev, Cawthon is actually talented.

It's best to go anonymous.

Attaching your name to your posts on an image board is akin to putting a target on your back and walking through sniper fire.

Eva for Evangelion
Xephon for RaXephon

Nah, that's cuck tier shit. Sure, it'll appease the shitposters for a bit, but does that really matter?

What he really needs to do is face the issues head on, reflect on his mistakes, recognize where 8/v/ is just shitposting, and move on. He doesn't need to have constant threads here. He could have just popped in once in a while as a check to make sure the redditors don't fuck up the game with their shit ideas.

He won't though.

No you illiterate faggot. What I'm saying is that people here form a consensus on questions that have clear answers.

Most 8/v/ anons recognize that Pokemon GO is shit, and they're correct.

Most 8/pol/ anons recognize that communism is shit, and they're correct.

When will Holla Forums learn?

He never really sided either way on gg and claims neutrality leaning to despise journos and most sjws and feminists. He is still by no means based though. Just much wiser and good for triggering twatter feminists.

The difference is he won't make billions of dollars off his retarded game, that's different.

Doubt it, he shot himself in the foot.

SUMMER

His biggest problem is wanting to be an e-celeb despite being a thin-skinned faggot.

I remember a bunch of clips from his shitty vidya stream, with him literally talking about how he wanted to be a famous streamer to an almost empty room.
Was pretty fucking sad.

And knows how to milk his franchise…

Well, I wish YandereDev the best and hope he find his balls again one of these days.

Assuming I reach that point as a dev, how to I avoid this? I know how to use imageboards correctly, including the deciphering of shitposting and bullshit, but seeing events like this, it makes me wonder if something won't somehow go wrong in the process. At this point, my intention is to just avoid attention during development entirely, then on release day, take questions on 8/v/ and nowhere else. Unfortunately, you don't get any feedback or press that way.

This is just sad. Instead of taking what he needs to hear like a man, he goes crawling to those who tell him what he wants to hear.
He will never become a great game designer or programmer. He will never be as good as his former idol, let alone better.
He will never learn to listen to others critiques, but not be at their beck and call. He's willing to put in the time and has the passion, just incapable to learn with experience.

kek

is evangelion still being fucking made?

how much more can they make of eva?

The video where he gives a free bed to some foreign rainbow coloured whore and recorder her playing PT was pretty fucking pathetic too.

Holla Forums is the scorpion
everything else is the frog

Just don't be a thinskinned faggot, that's it.

Okay think of it like this. Would you rather have a group of yesmen who will never tell you your shit stinks and fondle your balls 100% of the time, leading to jack shit getting done. Or a group of loving assholes who will be very vicious to you, but will point out the flaws?

every thread that had come up about notch recently has been about how he is shitting on SJWs, saying he is based, and that anons would have sold out like him too. Where am I wrong in this?

The manga ended a few years ago.

Why are there so many people saying that working with Holla Forums is a bad idea?

The only thing that you really need to successfully work with Holla Forums is an iron thick skin.

YandereDev was always thinskinned and it was only a matter of time.

Working with Holla Forums worked out fucking great for him until he finally broke down under his own pathetic weakness.

Here's how that shit actually went down:

pastebin.com/mcAGt3w9

And yes, his "idolized hero" is MikeZ

For one, go with your guts and don't do surveys for removing or even adding shit. And report on major milestones occasionally. Thats all I can really think of. The more you keep secret, the less that will be scrutinized.

Don't you have a shitty Ketzal's Corridors ripoff to make, Phil Fish?

Jesus Christ, I didn't know about that.
What a pathetic faggot.

Can't say I'm surprised really. All it took for him to get asshurt was a couple of ari shitposters.

I have no defense for YanDev any more than I have defense for Notch. I've always said that YanDev is a sellout because he catered his game to a hopeful tentative steam release, even after his game got banned on TWITCH. Your game being banned on twitch is a massive part of the potential audience lost.

But he still wants to push his game for steam, he still wants to push his game on the crowd of normals, he acts like catering to normals is to add a population in the game of 50% brown, and Muslims. Eh, if you're marketing it to AFRICA maybe.

The game takes place in Japan, keeping in mind the populations in Japan, a representation of 1 Muslim per 1300 kids would mean there should only be 1 Muslim kid at max in the school.

HuniePop or NekoPara are the only appropriate examples of a steam release, you release your AO game, you get them copies out there, you use a file to decensor the game, then you remove said file for a Steam release and then people have to proactively seek out the "patch" to uncensor the game. No, he didn't do that, he decided to cater to Steam/Reddit first. And then he started fucking things around.

I was interested in the idea of playing this game when it was done if there were Yuri options, in the end, not only are there no Yuri options, there's not even any sexual options, all you can do after 2 years is play a shy girl who becomes weak at the knees in the presence of her crush which renders you unable to attack anyone if he can see you, and if he witnesses you doing anything, it's automatic game over.

Yuno Gasai didn't get a game over by freaking out her Yuki.

I don't a picture where absolute indiference can be shown.

I just wished him the best because he was daring to chase his dream.

Last I checked they still haven't made the final movie of the Rebuild yet
As much as Miura can milk his own unfinished cash cow

But the manga is magnificent and ended years ago.

Don't spend years in development. If the dev time is short it will reduce the likeliness of you being a faggot. Also, stay anonymous, just like Sonic here said.
If you want to make other games afterwards you don't have to link it to your previous games or your name. This has no impact on the specific critiques you will get for your game.

didnt we just praise a giant frog in the sky today?

It's not only Holla Forums, it's imageboards in general. If you can handle the bantz, you're well liked.

Look at Ben "Unloading my nine at the welfare line" Garrison. He took the bantz, made some funny cartoons, and is now well liked.

Well, maybe we are THIS frog.

No, thankfully the LARPing idol meme worship is mostly quartered off to Holla Forums

Well I wouldn't want my past mistakes to be on blast like this and every mistake I make being made as ammo for some shitposter to constantly spam me with it telling me I'm a failure,cuck,shill,sellout, or SJW.

Even if you don't have an online history, I would bet there would be someone who knows you who would be willing to talk mad shit about you on the internet. That would be the case for me.

Internet actually made kids smarter it's just sick alturism that destroys both America and Europe. They think love and shit is everything and they are right world see us as gods. Africans,China.Japan all white people in their mind are described as some otherworld beings. We are rulers and masters they know it they feel it. But. As we are reaching the age of decadence logic and reason are no more. Kids are getting redpilled to left and right millenians will destroy our countries but this is good thing. Niggers and other brownskins will be remembered as savages as they are now. Once the western civilization is destroyed we will rebuild it in excat copy of third reich as intended. We live in great times we will have to fight once more but this time we will eradicate all subhumans. Africa today china tommorow white people will hate anyone who isnt white the elite constructed it this way so we slaughter every non white human that ever walked this earth. Do you think white people will take this shit forever? History says no white people have been in war ever since we they born. Look at europe small continent yet many countries the face of europe is ridden with scars people were fighting over small shit white people be it not education would be more agressive than niggers. Those idiots who are runing into europe will be first getting shot in their skulls as the race war being. They dont comprehend it because they are savages.

I see no future in them because they are stupid and weak.

That's true, now Holla Forums doesn't edit most of his cartoons/.

Thats funny considering mikez is not exactly a coding god either. the only person worth a damn at skull labs is alex ahad because he understand asstetics and character meshing. And all of that studio should stay far away from legal contracts less they sign another konami contract.

A lot of his latest stuff doesn't even need editing for the most part - the only things its missing are the nose and the star of David.

Even if that were true, (It's not), the allegory doesn't fit, since the scorpion identifies itself as inherently destructive to its benefactor. Holla Forums actually does want what it thinks is best for video games.

I wouldn't be here if I intended to do anything else. I'd rather be called a niggerfaggot a million times a day than not be able to find North.

That's the trouble. Some amount of scrutiny is necessary, but an excessive amount will lead to analysis paralysis. Total secrecy until release date doesn't lead to press coverage, either.

My next game (after the one I'm working on now) will be released completely anonymously and will be a secret until release day, since it runs a risk of getting me C&D'd/sued. It amazes me that people don't do this more often. I guess they just want the attention.

Don't feed on the attention drug.

True enough. You need to figure how much you can show and how much you do not need to as an independent dev. With teams like crapcom though, I think that the mika stuff would not have happened to the degree it did if they never shown her ass slap. Same with that overwatch pose shit.

Here is a small part of it.

Right here.

The guy is egotripping hard right now, people lick his ass and throw gold at him.

It's not about how much, it's about a newly discovered sens of worth.

It's good and he wants more.

Garrison edits still happen, but they're really shitty quality most of the times and aren't worth saving. Not to mention it doesn't really need editing anymore.

You say that, but when you get the dopamine response of people actually kissing ass, you might not think that anymore.

But that doesn't matter as long as your not hated by the average user.

Who gives a single fuck about shitposters talking shit? I'd only care if they doxed me and threatened me or my family.

Z-Engine is good enough for what it is, given that it's able to support different genres of games as shown by Indivisible demo. Even if MikeZ's ideas about fightan aren't always great (reset-heavy MvC with a small roster can go suck a dick), I can respect him as a programmer.

If he isn't a retard he would be saving money for when the skinny cows come. I sure would.

Basically, don't be an asshole. If someone decides to call you a complete niggerfaggot and try to tear down everything, do not stoop to their level. Seriously, don't fucking do it. That was the biggest mistake Yandere Dev could have ever done, and look where it landed him.

He's making quiet the living right there. You think he's actually playing it smart, saving a lot of the money knowing his garbage game won't last that long? Or do you think he's blowing all his shekels on stupid anime shit, being so egotistical thinking the gravy train won't stop?

My guess is the latter.

Is that from the regular series or hentai where he grabs her on the train?

Note that this is EXACTLY how it started out.

Then YD became complacent, relying on other people for ideas and concepts.

Then he came back here and lost his ability to filter out the noise. Got upset when Holla Forums wasn't the same, but he's the one that wasn't the same.
Also
SUMMER
so he should have known better.

He's a Chan poster, or maybe was. He should have known better not to take in EVERYTHING but to keep his filter on at all times.

Like me.
I totally ignore that degenerate reprobate below me.
Look at him, look at his post

YOU'RE A FILTHY DEGENERATE

Yandev shouldn't have come here if he couldn't handle the bantz, but I know in advance that I wouldn't be able to handle it either.

Remember user, that people with private incomes like that take it in the ass from the tax man.

A shame though, since I love yandere characters.

Not saying his codings bad, just not calling him a god either. As a designer in terms of mechanics we can both agree he is kinda shit yeah?

That is a vague metric and it will most likely rely on you having all the ideals of Holla Forums to gain acceptance from most anons unless you wanted to be called an SJW or shill or whatever accusation some asshole throws at you.
if you haven't realized, Holla Forums takes the bait too fucking easy.

No, it's the real scene in the manga, as in the actual ending for the official manga.

Seriously, the manga shows what a pile of crap End of Eva is, what hollow pretentious crap the anime is and what a festering pile the Rebuild is (which treads all over the anime and utterly spits on the far superior manga).

Really, dude, read the manga. It's amazing.
Shinji is genuinely a good character and not just a faggot and the entire climax of the story is reworked in certain places.

Remember, this is why he sold you out.

He finally got the pussy EvaXephon has always dreamt of.

For someone bitching about summer, it's always been user you fucking retard.
Redditors and tumblrtards say shit like "chan poster" "channer"

>>>/reddit/

And I was laughed at when I said that he's gonna pull a Notch on them.

…a long time ago.

I know that feel.

I always use user and imageboard.

I was differentiating between reddit environment and Holla Forums you mongoloid.

I refer to anons as user
What am I gonna say? "He's an user but not anymore?" He's still anonymous just not one of us.

go huff paint

I forgot but was this really yanderedev who bitched about it? Because I know that a persons can impersonate others with a different tripcode.

Honestly actions have always counted more than words and pretty much all problems on imageboards can be solved by not acting like a faggot.

Yes goy, only good feelings on 4cuck and reddit are allowed.
We should infiltrate that hellhole and put more mods so only good words are spoken.

YandereDev is already a cuck, so nothing would change.

That's what bothers me. If history is any guide, it's the most seductive kind of thing in the world. I seriously doubt that I would sell out what I've believed for 11+ years for a little ass-kissing, but nearly every one of the people I've respected or looked up to has, so what do I know? Seeing the track record, I can't be so arrogantly confident as to say that it isn't a possibility.

There's a fine line between "not a pushover" and "an asshole" in the public's eye. In any case, I don't intend to engage in internet fights if (long shot) I get big enough for my internet fights to matter. Another possible rule of conduct I've considered, is to only discuss the game with people who can do so on a technical level. Almost all of Holla Forums can do this, so it's not a problem here, and it'd more or less completely remove interaction with shitposters/social agitators.

Notch is rich. His game is known around the globe.
This guy just got some con attention and a kotaku article.

Don't compare the two.

The thing is faggot, he was never an user.
Before making his weeb bait game, he started out as an annoying tripfag who I think later got perma'd on halfchan.

Wait, that's actually him?

HAhaha! I thought that was just a meme to annoy him. Man, look at that nose

Also, not gonna rag on him for having a girl around (even a Russian bride) but
WELP

I think I said that around the time where he implemented the very first "reaction" things.
You know, "funny eastereggs" like slenderman mode, or something.

How long has that been? I never followed this pile of junk and only got exposed via general radiation.

Still, the moment I got wind of that I knew it.
I called it pandering to the react crowd, back then.
Wish I screenshotted it, I like being right, even if it's just for my own amusemen.

still doesn't absolve blame on us for encouraging shitposting and bait threads. It's still a two way street.

Where you not around when he shilled his stream 24/7 on halfchan back in the day? He is basically the reason streams got fucking banned on halfchan.

Yep, it's the same as all his posts.

I can't say this with 100% certainty because I don't know you, but I think you would cut and run to the plebbit hills. Your game will stagnate and your fanbase will dwindle then die, but at least you'll get that dopamine hit from the asskissing.

Notch did the same thing, but he actually had an addictive game.

So have we ever had a dev that came from here that DIDN'T turn out to be an unsufferable faggot?

I'm quoting this because it's interesting.

I'm also curious about the name, was he the autismo that made the RaXephon is an Eva ripoff, or just a coincidence?

What games were out then? I was either having fun or in better threads and missed this

Sure, but they probably just didn't stop being anonymous or even ask for attention at all.

yes but they're the ones you don't really see much of since they keep to smaller threads

Don't remember pretty sure it was 07/08 though.

OH! Okay nevermind now I remember this faggot.
I forgot he was that autist from back then

It's the nature of people to do so, I think.

Several. Visit /agdg/ some time.

I refuse to believe this is true.

RWS they they even have a board.

if he had worked out and dressed right, he could of been ok

I barely remember a number of tripfags back then who spammed streams all over.
Was he the worst one or just a copycat?

Now this is what I was looking for. The guy literally says everything we are saying ITT:
>Nov 20 05:16:07 EvaXephon: then I will call you an idiot forever even with praise because you need a thicker skin
>Nov 20 05:16:13 as should everyone else
>Nov 20 05:16:15 because
>Nov 20 05:16:24 it is completely irrelevant what we call you
>Nov 20 05:16:27 only what we tell you.
>Nov 20 05:16:28 That's exactly the opposite way of how to get me to take you more seriously…
>Nov 20 05:16:43 If being called names makes you curl up in a ball and die then you're not yet an adult.

>Nov 20 05:17:23 An insult means nothing if it comes from a random nobody, but you're not nobody.
>Nov 20 05:18:06 If the dude who is your inspiration tells you you are possibly doing things the wrong way, how is your reaction to NOT listen?
>Nov 20 05:18:22 srsly, what kind of ego does that take?

It's addictive because it was simple and barebones enough that it's accessible to pretty much anyone. Yandere Simulator, on the other hand, only fills a little niche and has so much shit going on that people would probably just watch PewDiePie play it. I mean, I have no doubt that Notch didn't know what he stumbled on to when he started cloning Infiniminer, and most of the shit that happened was entirely because of flukes, but at the end of the day, it was a game about virtual Lego, not stealth-killing girls who are competing for senpai's affection.

Holy shit, he's Dobson in everything but name.

For you newfags.

So it boils down to the fact that he didn't go over his personal issues.

He wanted obscure community to devote to and when the community shows slight disaproval at few things he does he runs away to other one, trying to find a hugbox for himself. Too bad most succesful and respected devs are the ones who don't give a fuck and do their thing

That is hilarious, and also a little terrifying.

Everything being on the internet forever is fucking terrifying. That post was from 2008, and somehow some user out there found it.

heh

Was this outburst before or after he scrapped Yandere showing her panties for inventory which was a stroke of genius and the Kotaku Interview?
Because before that there was an amount of people that fought back 4chan shills whenever they showed in his thread.

Ah, and did he really remove panty shots or it's the one of the usual Holla Forums rumors?

By the looks of it, it was a mere hours ago.

See

He's right tho.
I don't know what the fuck caused this but in the last few years the cool people that used image boards were replaced by complete morons.

Yeah I really miss anonymous user #133 and #145
What the fuck are you even talking about you autist

So he prefers to surround himself with autistics yesmen and 12 years old rather than taking constructive criticism?
The way he complains about shitposts here is rich, considering he kept complaining about the e-mail by his underage fanbase from reddit, shouldn't he stop taking advice from them too?

Oh wait, that's right, one community will suck his dick while giving patreon autismbuck, and the other will keep on kicking his ass to make his game decent.

He's the dobson of video games, he even got a shady past on the internet.

I dunno where the fuck you started user but imageboards have always been a pit full of shit.
Either you haven't been using them for long or take the nostalgia goggles off.

Funny, I thought that when I saw the yandev threads.
You people sucked his dick so much, as if this barely functional game was somehow the second coming of christ.

When you behave like such goys and stroke his ego so much, how do you expect of him not to get full of himself ?
And then you go out and call people morons, while sucking the dick of a guy who hasn't even finished his game. You are the worst sort of fanboys.

Sure, but he'd still have to do something about his hueg jew nose if he wanted to look like the kid from 3rd rock

I come to wonder who hasn't.

Imageboards have always been shit, but good luck finding a platform for wide communication that's better than them.

I was spending time working on the game instead of shitposting on a message board, like a game developer is supposed to.
I'm not sure what Kotaku has anything to do with this. Are you implying that you guys hate Kotaku so much, you don't even want me to interact with them in any capacity whatsoever? Sounds like something a possessive husband would tell his battered wife. Or sounds like something a yandere girl would demand of a boy at knifepoint.
There was a part of me that was wondering if they would ask a bunch of stupid-ass questions like "Your game doesn't have any black people, isn't it racist?" However, the interview was actually pretty okay, except for one or two weird questions about sexism or whatever. It was a pleasant surprise.
The scope of the game can be considered comparable to Hitman 2016's scope. I've capped a ceiling on the game's scope since development has already lasted way longer than I wanted it to.

I suggested that, too. I threw around a bunch of ideas. In some ideas, panties were visible. In some ideas, panties were not. This doesn't mean I've magically metamorphosed into an SJW after spending a decade hating them.

In the video where I talked about spending too much time on e-mail, I tried to make it clear that I don't spend 8 hours answering e-mail every single day. That shit only happens when a bunch of e-mail piles up because I'm not able to access my e-mail for a few days.

I know that it's trendy to shit on Reddit, but I don't see the big deal.
I just pop into threads to occasionally answer questions or ask for information about bugs. What's the problem with that?
What's wrong with the OP video? I spend some time chilling with nice and friendly people, is that against Holla Forums rules or something?

I genuinely laughed at this one. I don't think you guys really understand how much I hate SJWs. It's, like, part of my daily routine to spend at least 1 hour ridiculing them with my friends.
Despite all of that, I simply don't plan to actively spite them with my game design decisions. I want to keep my politics out of this game.

Just to be clear, this is copy/paste from the archive

People who aren't namefags

So I read his posts and he tried to explain himself. Said the alternative inventory with more pockets was to have more inventory space, which makes sense.
Faggots call him out on going on Reddit, but a good chunk of people playing his game probably come from there so he has to post there once in a while.
I could have defended him, if, in the end, didn't choose the hugbox. Could have called us faggots because we are and moved on. But he didn't.
Hope he likes worthless criticism and fujoshi pussy at least.

>"I'M NOT DOING ANYTHING WRONG!!!!! PUSHING MEMES< UHURDUR EVEN THOUGH I PUT MY FRONT FOOT FOWARD, I CAN STILL PULL IT BACK URGHGGHGH!!!"
this made me laugh

I disagree.
Such platforms are made by the people that use it and since chans are inhabited mostly by retards nowadays go figure.

Oh please, real devs do both.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure he'd still be tripfagging away if he made it.

Yeah, I wouldn't have cared if he didn't decide to suddenly go "YOU KNOW WHAT, FUCK YOU ALL" and start a gasoline fire.

Nup, that's legit a screenshot of an NSA promo clip. Could be at the bottom of the totem pole, but it's exactly the kind of control that appeals to these people.

Link me one that isn't a confirmed botnet, dead or against free speech, since I'll be all ears.

What kind of better platform do you have in mind?

So in other words, he's an incredibly self conscious loser who sold out at the first sign of popularity. Chances are that girls weren't going for him not because he looks creepy, but because he actually is creepy. He probably has very few friends which explains why he's so willing to bend over backwards to please what he perceives as the popular people.

He's not wrong, but really, what did the faggot expect? Everyone knows that if you post your stuff on the chans that it'll get shit on and picked apart.

Also, I wouldn't be surprised if we find out in about a years time that he pulled a Buckley and sent pictures of his junk to a 15 year old fan.

he's talking about tumblr, his preferred online communication platform

I should repost this one too:

YOU FUCKING IDIOT.
This literally looks like you planned this out to be typed before you even saw this thread.
Here I am probably the only person here defending your dumb ass and then you go and type this. Dude come on.
Rememeber that thread where you were typing out why you wanted to be a game dev, it was all about have you wanted people to remember you and not the game, so you could go and work on other things, you made that POST HERE.
Ill fucking find it and repost it here.

Come to think of it, it does rather seem somewhat staged, doesn't it?

And why would he EVER go to Kotaku, the poisonous soon-corpse that was a part of the bane of our existence from the first, at all?
Why not NicheGamer or even the faggots at Siliconfagra are less cancerous.

and another repost:

So yeah, turns out the thread had less faggots than even I originally expected. I still say
SUMMER
had a great deal to do with this but overall it seems like this was bound to happen.

Who needs friends when you have funposting?

Problem is, he has neither.

reddit or more than likely since he's an obvious newfag.

And he's gone
Im surprised he lasted this long in this dump
Every single time i checked in his thread there was shitposting from start to finish it made the gg thread look good if you compared the two.

Now that he's popular and not some rando on an imageboard he no longer needs 8/4 chan anymore he has an audience outside here who are not rampant shitposting morons who he can get feedback from much easier.

Plus he's gearing up to be the next Notch

Bye bye and good riddance

Yeah if you mean "everything you do is perfect we love you, yandere-dev."

Goodbye oven goblin enjoy the plebbit echo chamber, try not to come back.

feedback/ˈfiːdbak/
noun
information about reactions to a product, a person's performance of a task, etc. which is used as a basis for improvement.

flattery/ˈflat(ə)ri/
noun
excessive and insincere praise, given especially to further one's own interests.

Learn the difference user it could save your life

That being said he has outgrown here,let him run wild and free maybe the pressure of being a somewhat bigshot indie dev will cause him to meltdown and fuck shit up

And this… proves my point. Thank you gentlemen.
I didn't say image boards were better what I clearly said and you double digit IQ morons didn't understood was that the PEOPLE have changed. Yes, it was always shit but it was a "cool" and somewhat "chill" shit.
The feeling was like dealing with Kurt Cobain (do you dumb kids even know who he is?), now whenever I come here or to 4trash the feel I get from the posts is like… hell, how do I explain it… Well, imagine that Ned Flanders kids had just discovered porn, learned a little bit about of fascism (and think they know everything about it), and had come to the conclusion that absolutely everything bad that happens in video games or whatever media is due to SJWs, oh and also the huge double thinking where you love the lewds but hate it at the same time because it is degenerate but you love it because it is awesome (and somehow pisses SJWs) but you hate it because you have to be against degeneracy and so on. There you have it. This is you, an even more retarded version of Ned Flanders kids, that's you and you suck.

You are right he doesn't want feedback he wan't only flattery.

Learn how to use this site.

Good tastes user.

Its my fav porn flash game
Still makes my cock rock solid evrytime i play it

A bit obvious, man.

Coincidence?

If I was mad, I would get off the net, and calm down. Then I would look over my work and think about what could be done. Then I would look over the comments and suggestions to see what I can do better.

oh boy what time to be alive

We did it Holla Forums!

I get you fam. Everyone took Holla Forums and the whole gg thing far too serious. It's tedious to ignore all the fags, and to be honest, I am getting tired of it.

I know this was going to happen to be honest.

It was just like notch, just like everything Holla Forums ever truly loved.
Everyone talks about it, everyone plays it, everyone praise the developer and whatnot.
Then something happens.
The game stops being supported or the developer begins pandering to retards or simply the community around said game dies or turns to shit.

Happened for so many games.

As for YandereDev?
He alienated himself from us.
Read the OP picture, read that shitstain of a word.
Pandering.
Like Holla Forums needs pandering, we just want a legittimate good game.

BUT EHY WHATEVER WHAT'S ONE MORE NOTCH ONTO THE WALL, AM I RIGHT? NOT LIKE ANY OF US WERE WITH IT FROM THE VERY FUCKING BEGINNING, NOT LIKE EVERYTHING I FUCKING LIKE GETS TURNED INTO SHIT BECAUSE PEOPLE WANT THE EASY WAY OUT

Welp, back to finding the next best thing ever and watching it spoil and rot.

It surprises me that no one here has actually visited his stream site before. He used to have a lot of classic one-liners

What? C# is like a babbys make your game kit, how the fuck did he manage that?

the game also runs at a silky smooth 20fps

Fuck no
Imageboards are terrible particularly Holla Forums boards are notoriously bad

Yes, because being surrounded by people who hate you is almost as good as being surrounded by people who love you.

Haha.

While on Holla Forums:

Most of them kind of apply to everywhere on the Internet.

So the best thing he can do at this point is ditch the game release the source and let the internet finish his game?

Here, you can start to work on it.

looks like he copy pasted his code a bunch of times and then changed the relevant bits

Do you like else if?

Seems he made the right choice.
You go basement goblin.

I'm not quite sure I understand what the fuck he's trying to do here.

How embarassing.
Looks like Yandev's "hero" was right.

Well now this guy is afraid of the repercussions of other things he could do to improve the game.

Wow.
When I see someone who's infinitely better than I am at something I'm doing, I aspire to git gud.
That being said, his "hero" also seems to be an asshole. If some user over at /agdg/ posts shit code, I take the time to tell him why it's shit, how to do it right and tell him to never stop trying. Even if I post a wall of text that takes a considerable amount of time I could have spent working on my own game.

I'd do it.
I prefer shit-slinging to circlejerking

He's even making a multiplayer mode, the absolute madman.

steam release, with workshop capability, boom

I played the demo and you can actually drag the weapons from the weapon slots into your inventory, and vice versa. So you actually have a quick swap between two weapons and you manage your inventory to access any other carried weapons (except they couldn't be bothered to put more than 2 in the demo). That said, I'm cynical about the final product, as the new devs seem to be tone deaf to what made the original game great.

What happened with notch?

Here's for a finishing note, have a good day.

That sounds counter-productive.

You have no idea to what lengths I will go if it means I don't have to work on my game. ;_;

You belong on this boat Holla Forums

Not me!

4chan got this butthurt about Yandev abandoning their ship as well.

I guess you guys aren't any different afterall. :

I didn't know Kurt Cobain was a sociopathic pedophile.

No shit

Look… You can't discard your phantoms forever, dev.

He's certainly fond of else if statements

Can anyone point me to the 11%? On his blog I find a single poll with basically 78% of the faggots wanting some sort of censorship.

c-could someone made a lewd pic of a naked anime girl asking for some panties and being told that in response?

Ye olde imagery.

Is you Aleksandr?
Is time you stop with the fucking around of the Chinese cartoons and get back to the sellings of the insurance.
On another note, when I first saw that picture the first thing I thought of was that Phteven dog

I tried telling you fucks early on he was a gigantic permavirgin faggot but you didn't want to listen

Next will be the Huniepop dev

Maybe. But they did release their stuff, twice none the less.

Is it difficult to type while you're sucking dick?

Yeah, have fun YanDev. Enjoy your game getting played by some popular youtubers for about a month before it's forgotten about.

He had a very positive reception here on Holla Forums for a long time after the exodus. But he had to go and fuck it up by pandering more and more to reddit.

The stupid fucking memes, the waffling over showing panties, all that shit already mentioned in this thread. He went out of his way to alienate us, then pretends its our fault.

What a dipshit.

yanderefags got what they deserved

pastebin.com/mcAGt3w9

> How is it not impressive that I single-handedly created a fighting game? I made a game with intros, idles, walks, runs, jumps, dashes, airdashes, specials, health meters, super meters, throws, airthrows, and I hand-animated every animation myself. Isn't that impressive? Isn't that respect-worthy/
> I think a normal person would be incredibly impressed by what I've done, but a hard-nosed programmer would scrutinize things that a layman wouldn't.
> It's hard to hear "here's some stuff you can improve" when Mike phrases things in the…way that he does.
> If there is no gratification for what I've done, then it's literally wasted work.
> If I hear nothing but "you did a poor job" then it's all for nothing.
> Like, *why* should I ever code again?
wow this guys a huge faggot

Wait, is he talking about Mike Z?

It's been confirmed to be him, yes.

youtube.com/watch?v=EwR_Vu6FSYYbasically what happened with us and the dev

I was a believer in YandereDev until I read this. And , where he seems to still think he was in the right there. That's pathetic. You can't accomplish anything with an attitude like that.

On one hand, I don't know what he expected. A pat on the head? Especially after seeing what happened to Notch.

On the other hand, come on, everyone in these threads has been merciless lately. And he did a really good job of responding on here. Maintaining a good relationship with developers is vital.

I could rip on him like everyone else, but I mostly just want to rewrite some of that code. Hey, YanDev, I know you're lurking. Can we have a serious talk about Objects? Could lead to a big performance improvement. It's going to be hard to go back and modify anything in the game later if you keep writing like that.

did you not see the pastebin?
pastebin.com/mcAGt3w9

he'll get legit triggered if you tell him his code isnt wonderful.

don't be a faggot or a jew

time to fucking grow up kid
this is the real world

Ugh. At least here when someone has a critical opinion for him they actually do it or just says the insult if theyre buttflustered, instead of that office cooler asshole who insults you then goes "hahaha, jk", then does it again for another "im just kidding, just a prank bro!".

Just don't sacrifice your vision to get in bed with people. Sounds easy now, but the allure of money might get to you.

Huh. I always thought he was brown. He kinda looks like a half jew mexican.

I hate this faggot so much.