Dino Vidya

ITT: Post games that contain dinosaurs, and explain why video games don't have enough of them.

Bonus points if your game has playable dinos in it.

Dino D-Day
Jews suppress dinosaurs in video games because those might reveal their reptilian nature

Cadillacs and Dinosaurs, my niggers.

Wouldn't they at least sort of identify with dinosaurs since they look like giant lizards?

Ark

Command & Conquer

Hey, isn't that the King Kong video game that Peter Jackson contracted Michael Ancel to make because he was impressed by that shitty game about a quasi-hippie reporter who dabbled in Oriental mysticism and her alien buddy who was an American redneck stereotype as envisioned by Roland Emmerich for some reason and it turned out to be a critically panned piece of shit to the surprise of nobody with good taste in video games?

Dinosaurs are a jewish invention

Threads about this game will forever terminate this way.

3D Monster Maze for the ZX81. One of the first first person games, and probably the very first survival horror game.

1916 - Der Unbekannte Krieg. A free, and rather atmospheric remake from 2011.

The fuck are you on about, it might not have been a masterpiece but it was good on it's own.

Would you fug a dino Holla Forums?

Turok 2.

any games were you can be the alpha of a group of qt raptors?

Are there any good games based off of Jurassic Park?

yes

I like the Lost World PS1/Saturn game.
The original Genesis game is a classic imo.
Operation Genesis is good, comfy fun.
The Lost World Arcade is one of my all-time favorites.
There's a few out there.

Never really spent any time with any Genesis titles that aren't Sonic. I'll check those out.

There's also a Jurassic World game that was initially cancelled that's back on development.
Though it's supposedly some open-world schlock, so who knows how that will turn out.

You'd think that it'd be one of those Tycoon games. I guess creativity has a dropping point after a certain amount of millions in budget.

Dino Crisis 1 and 2.

Classics. Shame they never made a third one.

Where Time Stood Still
How could I forgot this? Originally for IBM compatibles, and the Speccy. But there was a much better looking AtariST version, later. It's one of the best survival games ever, despite being from 1987 and developed for a system with only 48K of RAM.

That title rattled the memory free. It's a very different game, though.

I kinda hope it will get finished someday. But it's looks like that game has DayZ syndrome.

Tokyo Jungle.

In my opinion, It's the best damn dino game I ever fucking played.

I don't think anyone anymore knows how to do dinos right, with all these with them being giant birds it leads to too much researching, and that takes time and it's obvious in this industry time is money. I like feathered dinos though.

I also loved Jurassic WorldI just wish they stopped including boring ass children

2nd post best post.

Wasn't there an EA survival game where you ran around in the wild salvaging for guns n shiet with dinosaurs around that either you hunted or were hunted by? no not fucking Ark

It reminded me a lot of the Carnivores, a game I loved as a child. I think it might've been doomed, buggy trash with faggot devs, though.